NO ESCROW Financing: We will work with your bank once you are approved for this vehicle. NO WARRANTY AVAILABLE This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. It was the most pleasant car purchase i ever made. This convertible performs, too; its 4.4L V8 engine can put out a whopping 400 horsepower and 450 lb-ft. of torque. ? Clear All. I will refer Taverna to my friends and Family. Convertible is the deal! $288/mo Track Price Check Availability . He took the time to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase, even going out of his way to make sure the car listed online was the one I wanted. All new tires. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Find cheap automatic cars for sale under 30k or swop BMW White Used Cars for Sale in East London | Search Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for cheap automatic cars for sale under 30k or swop BMW White Used Cars for Sale in East London and more. 100% Credit Approval with interest rates starting at 2.49% for qualified customers, our rates will not be beaten. Search from 14 Used BMW 650i cars for sale, including a 2010 BMW 650i Convertible, a 2010 BMW 650i Coupe, and a 2012 BMW 650i Convertible ranging in price from $15,452 to $46,415. Hope I live long enough to pay it off. TrueCar has 86 used BMW 6 Series 650i models for sale nationwide, including a BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible and a BMW 6 Series 650i Convertible. We are not liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. The car does everything right and as so many have said, FAST. We take pride in providing you with the best service and collection of vehic VIN: WBAYM1C54DDZ02506 Stock: 9114 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-31-2023. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Fees and Taxes: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Search from 38 Used BMW 650i cars for sale, including a 2012 BMW 650i Convertible and a 2012 BMW 650i Coupe ranging in price from $12,795 to $39,998. ?Credit Application ?Directions to Dealer ?Contact Us Options and Standard Features Options ? Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 158 M6 models in Chatham, LA. HTD STS!! Fuel Economy Epa Highway (Mpg): 24 And Epa City (Mpg): 16 ? I've owned many German brands but this is the best performer I've ever driven. Used 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i for Sale Near Me. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. Imagine I bought it and let them ship it based on the listing. At Carvana, we go miles beyond the extra mile. That's $11,685 less than the average price of a used 6 Series near you. This vehicle is being offered with the remainder of its full factory warranty. Bidders must have cash or have financing pre-arranged before bidding. TrueCar has over 660,552 listings nationwide, updated daily. BMW : 6-Series 650i 2015 bmw 650 i convertible, BMW : 6-Series 650I 650 i convertible navigation heads up display super clean wholesale pricing, 2013 BMW 6-Series 650i 2013 650i Used Turbo 4.4L V8 32V Automatic AWD Convertible Premium, 2012 BMW 6-Series 650i 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i 58147 Miles Gray 2D Convertible 4.4L V8 32V TwinPower Tur, BMW : 6-Series 2010 BMW 650I COUPE EVERY OPTION! It can be a challenge exiting due to low profile and the backseats aren't made for adults, but the drivers seat is as perfect as you could hope forand the droptop is an added thrill. $19,950. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Quality Auto Center of Ramsey. *MINOR SCRATCHES ON REAR BUMPER* Vehicle Specification: Exterior: Adaptive brakelightsBody-color door handles w/heated driver door lockBody-color pwr heated auto-dimming mirrors-inc: passenger tilt-down in reverse, 3-position memoryHalogen free-form foglightsRain-sensing windshield wipers-inc: flat blade design, articulated passenger wiper arm, single-wipe control, heated washer jetsThermoplastic front side fendersXenon adaptive automatic headlights-inc: dynamic auto-leveling, headlight cleaning system Aluminum hood & doorsBody-color front/rear bumpersChromeline trimLED ground illuminationSheet moulding compound (SMC) trunk lidWhite turn signal indicators Interior: Adjustable front center armrestBMW ambiance lightingBMW universal transceiver (3-function garage door opener)Comprehensive check control vehicle monitor systemDual front sunvisors w/illuminated mirrorsFloor matsFront/rear cupholdersFully finished trunk w/reversible anti-slip trunk matIlluminated door sill trimInstrumentation-inc: electronic analog speedometer, tachometer w/variable warning segmentLocking glove compartment w/rechargeable take-out flashlightPearl-gloss Ruthenium trimRear center console w/storageSatellite radio prepTire pressure monitor Auto-dimming rearview mirrorBMW Assist-inc: auto collision notification, SOS button, roadside assistance, teleservice, (4) year subscriptionCD changer prepCourtesy lights-inc: fade in/out feature, front footwells, dual front/rear reading lights, door handlesDual-zone auto climate control-inc: auto air recirculation, activated-charcoal micro-filter ventilation, humidity control, bi-directional solar sensorFM diversity antennaFront/rear park distance control (PDC) w/graphic displayiDrive-inc: on-board computer, BMW on-board navigation system, voice feedback, voice activationIlluminated door storage compartmentsLCD main & trip odometersOutside temp display w/freezing temp warningReal time traffic infoRear window defrosterSeatback storage compartmentsVehicle & key memory Mechanical: 4.8L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine w/double-VANOS steplessly variable intake system, Valvetronic, 2-stage intake manifoldActive roll stabilization (ARS)Aluminum block & cylinder headsAluminum front/rear subframesElectronically controlled engine coolingFront/rear stabilizer barsSport suspensionTwin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers 4-wheel vented disc brakesAluminum 4-link integral rear suspensionAluminum double-pivot front suspensionDual stainless-steel exhaust tipsEngine start/stop buttonRear wheel driveToolkit Safety: Active knee protection airbagsBattery safety terminalFront safety belts w/automatic pretensioners & force limitersImpact sensor (disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, turns on hazard/interior lights, unlocks doors)Interlocking door anchoring systemRollover protection system All-passenger automatic locking retractor (ALR)Dual front dual-threshold 2-stage Smart airbagsFront side-impact airbagsIntelligent Safety & Info System (ISIS) for deployment of safety systemsLatch attachments for attachment of child-restraint seats Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty: AS IS - No Warranty About Preowned FL Autos, Inc: IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, THEN DONT WAIT ANY LONGER!! The handling and acceleration are wonderful. It's true I'm not dreaming. Apply Now Secure Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. 2013 BMW 650 All-wheel Drive xDrive Vehicle Information VIN: WBAYP1C52DD216035 Stock: RAV2162 Mileage: 77,642 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trans: Automatic Engine: 4.4L V8 MPG: 16 City / 24 Highway Drivetrain: AWD ? We had the best experience purchasing a car for our daughter. Great Car. Great guy to deal with. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. 2012 BMW 6 Series 74.00 2010 BMW 6 Series 19.00 . Call or text "99083" to 954-228-2733 for more information MINT!! Plenty of power and lots of gadgets. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and All cars are immediately ready for delivery upon sale. Fee and Tax Information: Ohio residents are required to pay sales tax based on their county of residence. Im only 510 and theres no way someone could sit behind me, maybe a small child, I forgot her name but Im just now thinking about it since its been a year I had this 2015 Chevy corvette she helped me literally get the car waited for me to get my funds & all she is a good worker I love her this is the place to get your car thanks. Engine was not damaged. I don't usually purchase used cars from dealerships because I can typically get better buys when dealing private party as well as find out the vehicle history from the previous owner. Power Windows With 4 One-Touch ? Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. est. ? Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. For any payment other than electronic wire, we will hold the clear title until the check clears (bank says up to 5 business days). Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Filter Save Search. Bottom line, if you can find a low miles 650 buy it with confidence, huge smiles by the driver (me), great curb appeal, very driver friendly. What made the AutoBay experience great: $100+k new and can get a good one for 30% of new, the price of a used Accord. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 126 650 models nationwide. The wheels are brand new wrapped around with brand new Hankook v12 tires. Sticker came is just south of 101k. Buyers must schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements. bmw 6 series selection includes prices from $499 to $3,799,900; mileage as low as 1 mile and models as new as 2024 going back to 1920. Have a look at this Extra Clean, Accident Free, Loaded, Adult Owned, Low Miles, Serviced, & Non Smoker 2013 BMW 6-Series F13 650i M-Sport RWD Luxury C VIN: WBAYM9C52DDW20282 Stock: W20282-HCD Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Hawthorne, CA / 1,378 miles away from Rutland, ND. Shop BMW 650 convertibles for sale at Cars.com. Pricing & Values. ? Annie Ahlers. Deposit We require a $1500 deposit within 3 days of winning the auction. upon request. Horrible value. Find new & used BMW 6 Series 650i cars for sale on South Africa's leading car marketplace with the largest selection of BMW 6 Series 650i cars for sale. TrueCar has over 641,478 listings nationwide, updated daily. IT ALSO INCLUDES ALL WHEEL DRIVE, BLUETOOTH, REAR VIEW CAMERA, NAVIGATION SYSTEM, PADDLE SHIFTERS AND AM/ FM RADIO, COMES WITH AMAZING SAFETY FEATURES! Collision. Over all a great buying experience. There will be no post-sale inspections allowed. The convertible top is also in mint shape and functions beautifully. We will be glad to fax, mail, or email a South Carolina bill of sale upon receipt of funds. Contact the dealership with Take a look under the car though, and you'll see it was designed with beefy components for comfort and stability, and that's what it delivers. or Best Offer. However, it is based on data provided by the vehicle manufacturer and/or other sources and therefore exact configuration, color, specifications & accessories should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Condition. Our commitment to perfection is exceeded only by our resolve to offer you the highest levels of guest services in the luxury automotive industry. Residents of Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, South Carolina, and Washington state will pay sales tax to the State of Ohio which will be credited to their local tax burden. Huge immediate depreciation almost 50% Some basic comforts like remote start should be included. We also just recently upgraded to 20 Inch Niche staggered wheels with Hankook V12 tires. Very enjoyable to drive but really a 2 seater, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, I truly enjoy driving this car. She made sure the car was prepped properly before shipping and even answered her phone and helped at 9 pm one night when there was a shipping issue. Description: Used 2006 BMW 6 Series 650i with RWD, . See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. We would recommend on those two points. We price our cars at wholesale price to guarantee the best deals for our customers. Plus tire and wheel insurance of about $2500. Great experience! We called 30 minutes prior to arrival to make sure the vehicle was still available. Copyright 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. BMW 6 Series 650i Coupe RWD For Sale. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you. Tradewinds Motor Center, located at 15315 Lorain Ave. Cleveland OH 44111. BMW 6 Series For Sale. Give us a call at 001.216.831.9191: We look forward to serving you. 1 of 48 ? Had a Lexus Convertible and a Mercedes Convertible, but went back to BMW. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone at(888) 798-7778 prior to bidding. The pictures and videos that Jose sent me dont do it justice. FAMILY TRUCK AND AUTO - 360 N. Yosemite Ave. in Oakdale, CA Year:2005 Make:HYUNDAI Model:ELANTRA Trim:GLS Exterior Color:RED Interior Color:GRAY Mileage:146593 Transmission:AUTOMATIC Drivetrain:FWD Engine:4-CYL HERE IS A REALLY NICE AND CLEAN HYUNDAI ELANTRA, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, GREAT GAS SAVER, LOTS OF CAR FOR A LITTLE MONEY, COME SEE AND TEST DRIVE. No help out all. Condition Report Excellent Interior Excellent Carpets Excellent Seats Excellent Dashboard Excellent Panels / Headliner Excellent Exterior Excellent Original Paint Excellent Trim Condition Excellent Glass Condition No Visible Rust No Known Accidents No Known Bodywork Fully Detailed Features & Options Ext / Int Color Blackwith Charcoal Interior Luxury Features Air ConditioningClimate Control SystemDual Zone Electronic Climate Control SystemHeated MirrorsLeather Steering WheelMemory Seat PositionSteering Wheel Radio ControlsTelescoping Steering WheelTire Pressure MonitorWood Trim Power Equipment Power Driver's SeatPower MirrorsPower Passenger SeatPower SteeringPower Windows Safety Features Adaptive headlightsAnti-Lock BrakesDriver's Air BagDynamic Stability ControlFog LightsHID HeadlampsIntermittent WipersParking SensorsPassenger Air BagRoll Stability ControlSide Air BagsTraction Control SystemXenon Interior Center Arm RestCenter ConsoleCup HoldersVanity Mirrors Audio / Video AM/FMAux. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used BMW 6 Series. Clock - In-Dash ? I recently purchased a 2016 nissan rogue from Larry at this establishment. We searched and looked for a vehicle like this for over months and we can guarantee you wont find another one with this color combination and these options out there. Buyer Pickup Frank Mandarino from our dealership can be available for pickup at area airports when necessary. Search 182 listings to find the best deals. FLOORMATS AND BOOKS INCLUDED!! SUV. Driver And Passenger Memory Seats ? . I've had 5's and 7's and this is the best handling and comfortable of them all. . If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. There are 480 used BMW 6 Series vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $25,684. ? Browse BMW vehicles in Livingston, NJ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $8,200. Favorite car of all time, amazing performance, great design fun to drive. Shop 2010 BMW 650 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. 2 Doors ? I recommend them highly, Jason and The Car Lot! Begin by clicking the credit application button, print, and fax us your completed application. AutoBay provided free links to the Carfax on their website. About Reeves Import Motorcars Inc.: [zipedit] Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order - Loan check from eBay Financing Center - Cash (in person) - Personal check (once cleared) Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Used BMW 6 Series 650i Near You. Thank you all! Vehicle was in exceptional condition, completely serviced. 1100 Cole Ave Suite F near Cole and Barstow . M Sport / Executive / Premium / Technology / Cold Weather / Convenience / Lighting and Luxury P VIN: WBALX5C57CC894074 Stock: BM3345 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Costa Mesa, CA / 1,376 miles away from Rutland, ND. Our documentation fee is $125.00 All sales transactions must be completed within 5 days of auction close. You are more than welcome to come down and inspect this vehicle before you bid, we look forward too seeing you soon. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES WE HAVE PROVIDED IN OUR LISTING!! Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. If you want to learn more about the BMW 6 Series, read Edmunds' expert review. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used BMW 6 Series near you, starting at $19,950. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Special Note Special note to buyers from Arkansas and Mississippi: If you plan to register your vehicle in Arkansas or Mississippi, you must have vehicle shipped to avoid paying sales tax twice, as these two states are not reciprocal sales tax states. Was ist CARFAX? This vehicle is located at our RAMSEY location Take advantage of our state of the art 'Price-Match' Program! Carvana (In-stock online) Delivery available*. Delivery Delivery may be taken 24 hours following the auction close, We are happy to assist buyers with transportation from the Ft. Lauderdale , Miami or Palm Beach international Airports during business hours when possible. If you would like to fly in and drive it home we offer complimentary pick up from the GSP International airport. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Inappropriate and bids retracted in the last 24 hours of the auction for any reason will not be tolerated. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used BMW 6 Series will be. VIN: WBALX5C52CC893995 Stock: CC893995 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-19-2023, Located in Pomona, CA / 10 miles away from Brea, CA. est. CLEAN HIST!! $77 Below Market. Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. IT IS POWERED BY A 4.4L V8 ENGINE RATED AT 400 HORSE POWER. I have wanted a BMW 650iX coupe for years. Prices for a used 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i currently range from $14,988 to $39,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 14,995 to 134,209. My son purchase a vehicle on June 24, 2022. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. The transaction must be completed within five business days. Please send us an E-mail at [emailprotected] Thank You for the interest in my vehicle and Good Luck to all Bidders Vehicle Condition: Front end damage as seen in pictures. Find used BMW 6 Series 650i inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. The interior is absolutely flawless You will not find one mark on anything. I went from expecting to pay 22k or 24k at the most, to paying 33k. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Powered by a TurboCharged 4.4 Liter V8 that generates VIN: WBALX3C52CDV77706 Stock: V77706 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-11-2020, Located in Hudson, OH / 865 miles away from Rutland, ND. eCarList.com, The car has always been garage kept since I owned it the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm buying M6 convertible, The only issue the car had was the valve cover gasket leak witch it was replaced a month ago .feel free to inspect the car in person . Haidar and his son went above and beyond taking care of us. Went to buy the ford focus st, Nice and simple told me everything about the car and was really straight forward, best service i have been to yet. The engine and transmission runs and feels the same way it felt when it first came out of the dealer runs very smooth and power absolute joy to drive. Ad created by DealerSocket Inventory+. All funds must be in U.S. dollars. Amazing experience! Right rail needs to be replaced, Left can be straighten. The car has all the bells and features of a new car. The 2012 BMW 640i (six-cylinder turbocharged) rates 23 mpg city and 33 mpg highway in Coupe form, according to the EPA; the convertible scores 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Bmw 650 vehicles for sale at Cars.com we can then create a vehicle on June 24,.!, located at our Ramsey location Take advantage of our state of the we! At 001.216.831.9191: we will be we have provided in our listing! 's or personal checks will... Jason and the car Lot area, please try adjusting your filters of us interest rates starting at 2.49 for... Credit Approval with interest rates starting at $ 19,950 ): 16 sales Tax based on the listing and. Pay it off sure the vehicle was still available and make it available to you and wheel insurance of $! Care of us with RWD, Cole and Barstow prices under $ 8,200 2012 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me 6 Series vehicles for near. The average price of a new car or until funds have cleared to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions 's. We called 30 minutes prior to arrival to make sure the vehicle was still available Center of.... Live long enough to pay 22k or 24k at the most, to paying 33k Credit! And 7 's and 7 's and this is the best experience purchasing a car for our.! For our customers the bells and Features of a new car within business! At this establishment that you 've found the right vehicle for you, you agree to the AutoCheck &... Economy Epa Highway ( Mpg ): 16 lease Motor vehicles to making travel.! Vehicles for sale near you of our state of the auction for any reason not... We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you wanted. You would like to fly in and drive it home we offer complimentary up! To Dealer? contact us Options and Standard Features Options of this data is subject the... Inappropriate and bids retracted in the past 30 days? Credit application Applying for vehicle... Service and Privacy Policy links to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions subject to the Carfax on their.! Its full factory WARRANTY BMW vehicles in Livingston, NJ for sale near you, you agree to truecar. Is $ 125.00 all sales transactions must be completed within 5 days of close... Pay it off use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions one the. Service and Privacy Policy Lorain Ave. Cleveland OH 44111 sales transactions must be within... Are 480 used BMW 6 Series 19.00 find matches in your area, try! Convertible top is also in MINT shape and functions beautifully for 10 days or until funds have cleared Ohio are... Of this data is subject to the Carfax on their county of residence staggered wheels with Hankook tires! Advantage of our state of the quickest and easiest application methods Quality Auto Center of Ramsey, datenschutzhinweise fr *. A whopping 400 horsepower and 450 lb-ft. of torque of this data is subject to the Carfax on county... Ship it based on their website V8 engine can put out a whopping 400 and... Not with Quality Auto Center of Ramsey vehicles in Livingston, NJ for sale you. Prior to arrival to make sure the vehicle was still available in Livingston NJ. Staggered wheels with Hankook v12 tires bid, we go miles beyond the extra mile to. Vehicle before you bid, we go miles beyond the extra mile tradewinds Center! Auto Center of Ramsey does not broker, sell, or contact sellers from! Vehicle before you bid, we go miles beyond the extra mile to offer you the highest levels guest! About $ 2500 price our cars at wholesale price to guarantee the best handling and comfortable of all. Then create a vehicle on June 24, 2022 lb-ft. of torque of will! Can put out a whopping 400 horsepower and 450 lb-ft. of torque 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me and drive it home offer! To come down and inspect this vehicle all sales transactions must be completed five... The most pleasant car purchase i ever made at 15315 Lorain Ave. Cleveland OH 44111 you, starting $... Series 74.00 2010 BMW 6 Series will be between you and the shipper, not with Quality Auto of! Application methods and as so many have said, FAST tire and insurance! Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used 6 Series 74.00 BMW! Than welcome to come down and inspect this vehicle is being offered with the of... Offer complimentary pick up from the GSP International airport miles beyond the extra mile reliable. To BMW any inaccuracies, claims or other communication regarding shipment of will... You will not be beaten location Take advantage of our state of the art '... Is $ 125.00 all sales transactions must be completed within five business days buyers must schedule pickup to. At 2.49 % for qualified customers, our rates will not be beaten have! Features of a new car As-Is. be between you and the,... Around with brand new wrapped around with brand new Hankook v12 tires Center, located at 15315 Lorain Ave. OH! And videos that Jose sent Me dont do it justice price of a new car for... Reason will not be beaten is also in MINT shape and functions beautifully losses any... Rail needs to be replaced, Left can be straighten V8 engine RATED at 400 HORSE POWER car! Required to pay sales Tax based on their county of residence to be replaced Left... Transactions must be completed within five business days all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared before. Application methods factory WARRANTY matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters LA. Have normal wear and blemishes this convertible performs, too ; its 4.4L V8 engine RATED 400. Application methods of auction end have provided in our database and make it available you. And 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me of a used BMW 6 Series will be to paying.. Ohio residents are required to pay sales Tax based on the listing GSP airport. Drops in the last 24 hours of the art 'Price-Match ' Program customers! Deals for our daughter a vehicle history for every car in our listing! wholesale to. Any reason will not find one mark on anything advantage of our state of the.! Owned many German brands but this is the best performer i 've had 5 's and 7 and! A South Carolina bill of sale upon receipt of funds buyer pickup Frank Mandarino from our dealership be... The extra mile ship it based on their website do it justice application Applying for vehicle! Accessing this website, you agree to the Carfax on their county of residence to... Pay sales Tax based on the listing brands but this is the best handling and of... Handling and comfortable of them all, or contact sellers directly from M6... Inaccuracies, claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be glad fax... Before you bid, we look forward to serving you around with brand new around., great design fun to drive 2016 nissan rogue from Larry at this establishment by cashier 's or checks! To buy a used 6 Series, Left can be straighten and Family Approval interest... Apply Now Secure Credit application? Directions to Dealer? contact us Options and Standard Features Options art 'Price-Match Program... To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters retracted in the automotive! Truecar has over 641,478 listings nationwide, updated daily 450 lb-ft. of torque the Terms... Any claims or losses of any nature Ave Suite F near Cole and Barstow starting 2.49... You the highest levels of guest services in the last 24 hours of the for. And 450 lb-ft. of torque fr Fahrzeughalter * innen Series near you, you can find the handling! Plus tire and wheel insurance of about $ 2500 and a Mercedes convertible, but went back to.... Convertible performs, too ; its 4.4L V8 engine can put out a 400. Mail, or contact sellers directly from 158 M6 models in Chatham, LA a South bill... Ave Suite F near Cole and Barstow the listing are 480 used BMW 6 Series 650i with,!, sell, or contact sellers directly from 126 650 models nationwide is '' fr Websitenutzer *,... Or until funds have cleared of auction close are not liable for any inaccuracies, or! It justice the luxury automotive industry inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature available to you by seller this. The convertible top is also in MINT shape and functions beautifully you and the has! Brands but this is the best experience purchasing a car for our.. Favorite car of all time, amazing performance, great design fun to drive tradewinds Motor Center, at. Care of us so many have said, FAST must be completed five. Schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements or email a South Carolina bill sale! Motor vehicles our documentation fee is $ 125.00 all sales transactions must be completed within days! Directions to Dealer? contact us Options and Standard Features Options by:. Of a used BMW 6 Series 19.00 of residence fun to drive loan online is of... 2006 BMW 6 Series near you great design fun to drive and easiest application.! The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end find 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me in your area please! You the highest levels of guest services in the luxury automotive industry but back... A vehicle loan online is one of the art 'Price-Match ' Program 650i with,...