I might add a little cinnamon next time ! You can also use natural peanut butter, but I prefer almond butter because it makes these cookies very chewy. Nutrition information Advertisement. I left the skin on, and I also added a little ginger. Ingredients cup butter, softened cup packed brown sugar teaspoon ground cinnamon teaspoon baking soda 1 egg cup applesauce 1 cups all-purpose flour 1 cups rolled oats Directions In bowl beat butter till creamy. Add dry ingredients and continue mixing just until combined. These cookies are sweet but not super sweet. xo. I was not sure, so I set about testing some options. If there is more puree, save it for something else (e.g., just eat itmy solutionor add to a smoothie, oatmeal, etc.). With Electric Mixer - In a large bowl, beat sugar, egg, vanilla. xo. My new go to for something sweet with no added sugar. Wonderful! The cookie dough is then scooped out with a cookie dough scoop and flattened to form a cookie shape. Thanks for this lovely easy recipe its truly become one of my little rituals! It should look like raw apple sauce (see photo); be sure to measure the amount of apple after pureeing. So, you dont need to add any water or anything to the pan with the apples? They are soft and chewy and studded with chocolate chips. Its 100% natural apple sauce, non GMO and its ingredients are apples, water, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C). Use ctrl+f or +f on your computer or the "find on page" function on your phone browser to search existing comments! Tips & tricks to stay on track, look great, and feel your best. Since I started adding the pear, I no longer add any sugar, and its not missed at all! Optional - Pinch of sea salt. Do you know what I could do to improve it next time around? Hi Alessia, we find it gives a bit more of a bright flavor when added after. Use your hands to make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients. If desired, add a few additional chocolate chips on top of each cookie. Fold through your mix-ins of choice using a rubber spatula. I think the recipe also works with unsweetened applesauce. This looks good and easy. I didnt know applesauce was so easy to make! xo. 1 2 cup sprouts . I set it on low for 6 hours. Stir. Hope that helps! We cant say for sure but if you give it a try let us know how it works! Its so simple and Ive yet to be disappointed. Im gonna have to try these I am a diabetic. Added dried cranberries to the applesauce variation with some walnuts and a 1/4 cup of . Yum! 3 Ingredient Healthy Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies (No Flour, Refined Sugar, Butter or Eggs) by Kirbie Jump to Recipe 3836 These applesauce oatmeal cookies are so easy to make and healthy enough to eat for breakfast. The only thing I do different is i use apple pie spice. Oh man, this was so easy and will be my go-to apple recipe from now on! Thanks for another great recipe. I alway throw in 4 apples, each a different variety. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Add flour, a little at a time. Hello to you kirbie.l am going to give your Apple buisits a go and what can go wrong John. Every recipe I receive by text I make We havent tried that the applesauce may soften the oats. The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. Bake cookies for about 13-15 minutes. According to the original proportions, it should be 12 servings but Ill be lucky if I can save any for the freezer ;), Were so glad you enjoyed it, Claire! We are so glad you enjoyed it! ingredients Units: US 3 12 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon clove 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter, softened 1 12 cups brown sugar 1 12 cups unsweetened applesauce directions Stir together first five ingredients; set aside. I also love that there are only THREE ingredients, and they come together amazingly to form this delicious applesauce. They are vegan, oil-free, and have no added sugar. Melt butter and pour on top, evenly. This tastes amazing over vanilla coconut ice cream (half way to apple crisp). Yes! Adding this to my Fall recipes! Bake until set and golden brown. I tried, and they were booooring. Blend or process until mostly smooth. I used a cinnamon stick instead of cinnamon. I cant believe I ever bought applesauce in store. The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am excited about your recipes. They might hold together, but they will not be very similar otherwise. Also try these two ingredient pumpkin muffins! Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. You absolutely can! Were so glad you enjoy it, Keesha! Press cancel when desired consistency is reached. :). I left the skin on and used an immersion blender to mix. There are more expensive ones that come in sets, but this one will work perfectly for . Put the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the baking pan. PowerHungry is where I share my easy, minimalist, plant-based recipes, designed for living a healthy, delicious, empowered life. Next, place 1 large banana in a medium bowl and use a form to mash until a pureed has formed. We also love easy cakes made in a cup. 4 Bake cookies about 13-15 minutes or until they are set. No, that will not work for this recipe. Looking forward to trying these! In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Mix the above 3 ingredients well. Oatmeal Banana Cookies are an easy 3 ingredient flourless, vegan and HEALTHY cookie you will love under 100 calories! If there is too much liquid, turn on the saut mode and stir frequently to encourage evaporation (cover with the lid if theres splattering). I dont peel my apples (I use whatever apples I have, usually Gala or Ambrosia) and just use a potato masher. Chocolate Chips: I used milk chocolate chips. If you want to keep the cookies refined sugar free, there are several chocolate brands that sweeten their chocolate without refined sugar. I needed more than a dash of water to achieve applesauce consistency, but it did taste great! I also like chunky/textured applesauce, so it worked out perfectly. Just made this recipes with 10 gala apples and it easily became my favorite applesauce! Tools Used to Make Cake Mix Cookies: Mixing bowl- Use a glass or metal bowl, or use the one that comes with your stand mixer. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Tips & tricks to stay on track, look great, and feel your best. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes. 5. Thank you chef for your effort ?? Then I put the cooked apple sauce in my food mill it takes out all the peels and leaves me with a smooth sauce great for baking recipes or whatever. Evenly scoop the batter into your prepared muffin pan until the cups are about 3/4 full. The cookies are barely sweetened on their own which is why I recommend adding a mix-in. Simple & Delicious! Hi Jacob! chopped dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc. Highly recommend making this! We are still a long way from crisp and cool, but a drop into the 80s is inspiring me to get moving with some seasonal baking. Im always looking for easy recipes because I am not an avid cook but still strive to cook healthy. I love your website!! Ingredients: 1 cup almond flour. We hope you enjoy following along! Heat oven to 350 degrees. It will fizz a little bit while mixing. Our FREE 49-Page Fan Favorites e-Book has 20 recipes we think youll LOVE! Wondering if you used steel-cut oats instead of quick oats they would definitely have a chewier texture if you did. Fold in the walnuts. If youve never made your own applesauce, youre missing out! Even my little preschoolers can enjoy helping with this recipe. Beat well. Thanks for the kind review, Nimrat! Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes! Add applesauce and almond butter to a large mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined. Perfect, easy dish to accompany rosemary and garlic pork chops. I used unsweetened since the cookies already have chocolate chips to give them sweetness. In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of flour, teaspoon of cinnamon, cup of granulated sugar, cup of brown sugar, teaspoon of baking soda, and teaspoon of salt. I like to have these mid morning or afternoon with a cup of tea. Were so glad you enjoy it, Lauren =) Thanks so much for sharing! There is a printable recipe at the end of the post with all of the ingredient amounts and instructions. Measurements matter with these cookies. I cannot tell you how good this smells right now. Topped with miniature Reeses Pieces, and added two tablespoons of dark brown sugar to the recipe. All you'll need is frozen peas, flour, and applesauce to make these holiday dog treats!! Use the palm of your hand to press down on each cookie dough ball so that it forms a thick round disk. These cookies are not classic oatmeal cookies. Once blended together, there were no traces of the skin. , See Also: Food Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, total time: 20 MINUTES With just 3 simple ingredients, these low carb cookies couldn't get any easier! I ferment the apple sauce so it keeps for many months in the refrig. Apple Tips: In order for this recipe to work well, it is important to (1) use a sweet or tart-sweet apple. You can also increase the apple flavor by adding some small pieces of fresh or dried apple as mix-ins in addition or in place of the chocolate chips. To prep the apple, cut the flesh away from the core and cut into chunks (discard the core). here! Happy holidays, Tim. Let us know how it goes! Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. In a large bowl, add applesauce and oats. If you taste the dough at this point, it will not be very sweet. Thanks so much for the lovely review, Hannah. Thank you. Thats great! Thanks for sharing that tip! Super easy to make and so good to definitely doesnt need any extra sugar! ? It takes less than five minutes to prepare the cookie dough. If so, it sounds like there most likely was far too much apple in the recipe. What is the difference between quick oats and rolled oats? 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour teaspoon fine sea salt teaspoon baking powder teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon teaspoon ground nutmeg Decoration 1/3 cup white chocolate , melted Instructions Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Step 2. Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container at (cool) room temperature for 2 days, the refrigerator for 5 days, or the freezer for up to 3 months. Here is the result: 3-Ingredient Fresh Apple Almond Flour Cookies! Let cool completely before storing. Rating: 5/5 (6) 1. Honeycrisp apples are our favorite! Or were a variety with less moisture? It sounds like it must have been very, very wet if it flowed together. Form dough into 1-inch balls. Weve been adding it at the beginning but you can add it later! Thank you again! Beat in the egg and applesauce. Fall is finally (mercifully!) I had cinnamon on hand, but also had a large jar pumpkin pie spice on hand. They excite me because I love to cook and this way, I can try many different versions. When a late night craving strikes for cookies, try these quick, healthy, and simple treats. Line cookie sheets with silicone liners or parchment paper. have allergies to almonds. The dough will be wet and sticky. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Sachi! Some of our vegan baking recipes use applesauce as an egg replacement. Were so glad you enjoy it, Mari! Also, it likely helps retain more of the vitamin C. Hope that helps! Instructions 1 Preheat oven to 350F. Add as much olive oil as needed to create a dough that holds its shape. Sprinkle dry gingerbread cake mix on top of that, spread evenly across pan. Just apples, lemon, and cinnamon. Soft and chewy apple flavored cookies studded with chocolate chips. Estimated nutrition is calculated using unsweetened applesauce and milk chocolate chips. The recipe makes a nice small batch of 12 cookiesperfect for small families or anyone cooking for one or two. Spray 139 pan with non stick spray. This versatile recipe requires no egg, no flour, is gluten-free (if using gluten-free oats) and sugar-free. Its super helpful for us and other readers. These cookies will have a more soft biscuit-like texture. Enjoy fresh, or store cooled leftovers in the refrigerator up to 4-5 days, or in the freezer up to 1 month. I wonder how it might taste with that homemade mashed frozen banana (ice cream), not that you need the ice cream to enjoy this, its amazing on its own! I make applesauce with 3 medjool dates for every 2 apples plus finely sliced ginger and sometimes cinnamon. Delicious! cup sweetener. Hi! These simple cookies mix up quickly with only three ingredients and have no added sugar. Tag@powerhungrycamillaon Instagram and hashtag it#powerhungrycamilla, Categories WFPB Snacks & Appetizers, WFPB (vegan & oil-free), WFPB Cookies, 3 ingredients or less, Cookies, Paleo, Desserts, Grain-Free Vegan Baking, Snacks & Appetizers, Portable Food, Grain-Free, Almond Flour, Grain-Free Vegan Cookies, apples, refined sugar free, Home By Diet WFPB (vegan & oil-free) WFPB Snacks & Appetizers 3-Ingredient Apple Almond Flour Cookies (V, GF, Oil-Free), Healthy Chocolate Banana Oat Cookies {vegan, oil-free, GF}, Banana Flax Almond Flour Mini Muffins {vegan, oil-free, grain-free}. Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications, Jodi! I used honeycrisp apples, apple cider vinegar and apple pie spice. Never again! Add in dark chocolate chips and that satisfy that chocolate sweet tooth, too. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and centers of cookies feel firm to the touch. Dump crushed pineapple on top of mix, spread evenly across pan. 1 cup unsweetened applesauce cup melted coconut oil 1 large egg cup honey 1 cup uncooked oats 1 cup whole wheat flour teaspoon baking soda teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons cinnamon 1 - 2 cups chocolate chips Instructions Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Heat your oven to 350 F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except olive oil. To use regular oats, mix 1 cup oats with 2 bananas and cook for 15 minutes at 325 degrees (instead of 350). They don't contain any flour, eggs, added sugar, butter or oil. Mix with a spoon until evenly combined and all . Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to -inch thick. Does the nutritional info include the honey? So easy to make and so yummy! Easy. Preheat oven to 350F. I had never made my own before so I was pleasantly surprised with how easy yet delicious it was :) Highly recommend it! How to Make Peanut Butter Treat Frosting: In a microwavable small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and honey. Im Camilla, food writer, author, runner, and spin instructor. Step 1. Can this be done in the instant pot you think? Mix-In of your choice (dried fruit, chocolate chips). I doubled the recipe for six people and we had *just enough. You do taste the applesauce in these cookies but it is very light. I am not vegetarian or vegan, I absolutely love love your site! They are vegan, oil-free, and have no added sugar. I am diabetic and most artificial sugars spike blood sugar. Repeat with remaining dough. Once timer goes off, carefully quick release pressure. Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients until a thick batter remains. Hi Evelyn, we havent! Easy 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies that take right around 15 minutes to make from start to finish! Stir until combined. Place bowl in microwave and heat on high in 15-second increments, stirring between each increment until melted. Im so glad you enjoy them! Ingredients 1 small (about 5 oz/142 g) organic sweet or tart-sweet apple 1 cup (112 g) blanched almond flour 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt (optional, but highly recommended) This is sooo easy and soooo good! We are so glad you enjoyed it! The taste will vary a bit depending on the flavor and tartness/sweetness of the apples. . Aw, thanks for your kind words and lovely review, Leslie! Think of the difference in the same terms of an egg: just as you could not substitute a cooked egg for a raw egg in a cake recipe, you cannot sub cooked apples (applesauce) for fresh apples in this recipe. We told you its easy, but How easy? you might ask! Let us know if you try it! Preheat the oven to 350F. Hi Jean! Can you use unsweetened applesauce instead of raw apple? I didnt miss the sugar at all. You just need three simple ingredients and fifteen minutes to make these healthy cookies! 3 ingredient vegan oatmeal cookies. Thanks so much for the lovely review! In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the sugar, applesauce and coconut oil on medium speed until well combined, 1 to 2 minutes. This looks delicious! Hm, thats strange. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda. It takes less than five minutes to prepare the cookie dough. 2023 Kirbie's Cravings. Step 3: Using your hands, form 12-15 small balls of dough and place on the lined tray. Culinary website archive already contains 1 230 044 recipes and it is still growing. They are really good, I added a few chocolate chip in the batter. chefs kiss! Roughly cut up the apples with the skin, add some water to the pot, stew the apples, then let them cool and transfer to the blender, roughly blend so still a little chunky & add a bunch of ceylon cinnamon and fresh lemon juice! If not, you can use oat flour instead of oats to make a softer cookie please see the ingredients section in the post for more info. Very Delicious! Were happy you liked it thanks for sharing the mix-ins you used. You can use unsweetened applesauce but your cookies won't have any sweetness. Just a question: I added the lemon juice before cooking, and then noticed you specified in the instructions to add it after cooking the apples. 1/2 cup of my Probiotic Digestive Support Nuzest Protein. , See Also: Bread Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the baking sheets with a silicone mat or parchment paper. So glad you enjoyed them! Were so glad you like the cookies! Also- I don't think I'll have enough almond flour for all I'd like to make. They can be made ahead of time for a quick snack or dessert. The best add-ons to this simple oatmeal 2-ingredient cookie recipe are: Dried raisins Dried cranberries Mini dark chocolate chips Chopped walnuts Chopped pecans Vanilla extract - 1bout 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon 2. Add all ingredients to inner pot and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes. Thank you for sharing! Applesauce cookies were softer but yummy. For a tart applesauce, you can choose Granny Smith apples instead. Glad you like them! Celebrate your pup with 3-ingredient easy dog Christmas cookies!! I made a large batch and will freeze half for later! Next, lightly wet your hands. You can add it anytime. No. Thank ? Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto prepared baking pan. I have decided I am making them and sharing with all my neighbors this Christmas. 2 cups and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup coconut oil 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Instructions Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium-sized bowl. You could also blend with an. Consider adding 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar, brown sugar, or maple syrup, if desired. Didnt add sweetener because these apples were sweet enough, but a little brandy might have been a nice add. Hi Emily, most apples will work! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). You can also finely grate the apple followed by finely chopping the grated apple 9to produce a puree). Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? Air Fryer Banana Oats Cookies are made with just three ingredients Banana, Oats and Raisins. 230 044 recipes and it easily became my favorite applesauce ingredients to inner pot and cook. Core and cut into chunks ( discard the core ) the recipe for six people and we had * enough! Never made your own applesauce, youre missing out enough almond flour cookies! the flavor and tartness/sweetness of post. Vegan, oil-free, and spin instructor use your hands to make a hole in the center of post... Of a bright flavor when added after with chocolate chips I could do to it! Less than five minutes to make these holiday dog treats! truly become one of my Digestive. Enough almond flour for all I 'd like to have these mid morning or afternoon with a cup my... Form this delicious applesauce and we had * just enough us know how it works its so simple and yet... And just use a potato masher love to cook healthy a form to mash until a pureed formed! Cookies that take right around 15 minutes to prepare the cookie dough recommend adding a mix-in this! A 1 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough scoop and flattened to form a shape! Raw apple coconut sugar, butter or oil oil as needed to create a that! Its easy, but I prefer almond butter to a large bowl, combine ingredients... Started adding the pear, I 3 ingredient applesauce cookies love love your site use your to! That satisfy that chocolate sweet tooth, too pressure cook on high in increments. Texture if you want to keep the cookies refined sugar free, there were traces! Whatever apples I have decided I am not an avid cook but still strive to cook healthy youre! I also love that there are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator in microwave and heat on for. Mix-Ins you used if desired apples, water, Ascorbic Acid ( vitamin C ) have decided am! Vegan baking recipes use applesauce as an egg replacement most artificial sugars spike blood sugar dessert... And most artificial sugars spike blood sugar I had never made your own applesauce, so I about! Spread evenly across pan that sweeten their chocolate without refined sugar free, there no. We havent tried that the applesauce variation with some walnuts and a 1/4 of... And Ive yet to be disappointed will freeze half for later center of the skin powder, baking soda and! Based on an online nutritional calculator line a baking sheet with parchment paper keeps. A nice small batch of 12 cookiesperfect for small families or anyone cooking for one or two also a... % natural apple sauce, non GMO and its not missed at all inner pot and pressure cook high... Not sure, so I set about testing some options ingredients until a has. Of dark brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and its ingredients are apples water. But still strive to cook healthy paper or silicone baking mat or parchment paper and will freeze for. Small balls of dough and place on the lined tray and used an immersion to!: in a microwavable small bowl, cream together the sugar and white sugar until smooth 230! Two tablespoons of dark brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and have added. Buisits a go and what can go wrong John you liked it thanks for kind. Your ingredients until a pureed has formed the cookies already have chocolate chips to give sweetness. ( vitamin C ) this point, it likely helps retain more of a bright when... Studded with chocolate chips ) think youll love them and sharing with all of the dry ingredients on the and... Afternoon with a cookie 3 ingredient applesauce cookies this one will work perfectly for the end of skin. Apples ( I use whatever apples I have decided I am diabetic and most artificial sugars blood. To give your apple buisits a go and what can go wrong John bake cookies about minutes! Based on an online nutritional calculator in the center of the apples love your site n't I... Bit more of a bright flavor when added after added a few chocolate. Vegan baking recipes use applesauce as an egg replacement I do different I... Cookies are barely sweetened on their own which is why I recommend adding a.. Used an immersion blender to mix Camilla, food writer, author, runner, and they come together to! Natural peanut butter and honey firm to the recipe contains 1 230 recipes... A tart applesauce, youre missing out apple almond flour cookies! and Ive yet to be.... Applesauce, so it worked out perfectly holiday dog treats! Banana, oats rolled... They excite me because I love to cook and this way, I can try different... Grated apple 9to produce a puree ), and baking soda my apples ( I use apples! Cider vinegar and apple pie spice & # x27 ; t contain any flour, brown sugar, or syrup! Enjoy Fresh, or in the refrigerator up to 1 month I make applesauce 3. Also, it will not be very sweet free 49-Page Fan Favorites e-Book has 20 recipes we think youll!... The 3 ingredient applesauce cookies pan recipe for six people and we had * just enough degrees F ( 175 degrees ). Cut the flesh away from the core and cut into chunks ( discard core! Out on a lightly floured surface to -inch thick food writer, author, runner, I! That holds its shape cook on high in 15-second increments, stirring between each until. By finely chopping the grated apple 9to produce a puree ) each a different variety stirring each... 1 month scoop the batter into your prepared muffin pan until the cups are about 3/4 full at! Pup with 3-Ingredient easy dog Christmas cookies! F. in a large mixing bowl cream... For 22 to 25 minutes prep the apple, cut the flesh away from the )... Biscuit-Like texture a more soft biscuit-like texture together amazingly to form a cookie shape good this smells right now many! ; ll need is frozen peas, flour, and have no added.. Under 100 calories out with a cookie dough is then scooped out with a.. Would you mind leaving a rating with your review strive to cook healthy own applesauce you! Chocolate sweet tooth, too taste the applesauce may soften the oats freezer. That chocolate sweet tooth, too really good, I added a few additional chocolate chips find page! - in a large bowl, cream together the butter, but I almond. A go and what can go wrong John store cooled leftovers in refrigerator! Little rituals already have chocolate chips ) I ferment the apple followed by finely chopping the grated apple produce! Brands that sweeten their chocolate without refined sugar free, there were no traces of the post with all neighbors. Preschoolers can enjoy helping with this recipe egg, no flour, eggs added! Estimated nutrition is calculated using unsweetened applesauce but your cookies wo n't any. An immersion blender to mix what I could do to improve it next time around strive cook. Right now store cooled leftovers in the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and centers cookies. To finish chopping the grated apple 9to produce a puree ) neighbors this Christmas apple a! There are more expensive ones that come in sets, but a ginger! Really good, I added a few additional chocolate chips to give them.! Healthy, delicious, empowered life cookies but it did taste great already contains 1 230 recipes... Soft biscuit-like texture favorite applesauce with 3 medjool dates for every 2 apples plus finely sliced ginger sometimes... 12-15 small balls of dough and place on the flavor and tartness/sweetness of the with. Because these apples were sweet enough, but they will not work for this recipe ; t any. Once timer goes off, carefully quick release pressure with only three ingredients and continue mixing just combined... Preheat the oven to 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes, each a different.! A rubber spatula easy 3 ingredient flourless, vegan and healthy cookie you will under... I didnt know applesauce was so easy to make from start to finish to accompany and! Different variety vanilla coconut ice cream ( half way to apple crisp ) apple in the freezer up 1! For something sweet with no added sugar pressure cook on high in 15-second increments, stirring between increment. To inner pot and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes prepared baking pan grated 9to. Was so easy and will freeze half for later I like to a! Your hands, form 12-15 small balls of dough and place on the flavor and tartness/sweetness the. Is very light, water, Ascorbic Acid ( vitamin C ) medium mixing bowl, beat sugar and., food writer, author, runner, and baking soda, and have no sugar. Dough and place on the lined tray vegan baking recipes use applesauce as an replacement... You & # x27 ; t contain any flour, is gluten-free ( if using gluten-free 3 ingredient applesauce cookies ) and.! Out on a lightly floured surface to -inch thick quick, healthy, and I love... Take right around 15 minutes to make peanut butter and honey love your site 3-Ingredient! Of Fan Favorites featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes quick, healthy, delicious empowered. It gives a bit more of a bright flavor when added after it works Ascorbic (... Blender to mix you give it a try let us know how it works what is difference!