This is absolutely the best Mexican cuisine I've ever eaten. It had a tempting look on the plate. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) 8,586 were here. The beans on her tostatda were also cold. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Malty Mike's. Fast food restaurant. Anchor Grill is located at 528 E 30th Ave in Hutchinson, Kansas 67502. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 600 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 501 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 603 E 30th Ave St, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 428 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 701 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 420 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 210 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 900 E 30th Ave ste b, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 901 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 909 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 910 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67501, USA, 925 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA, 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA. Distance: Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. This type of Mexican food is amazing. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Anchor Grill 528 East 30th Ave. Hutchinson, KS 67502 US. . I was impressed. Anchor Away 15 reviews Open Now Mexican, Fast Food $ Highly recommended. please bring a food truck to KC. Anchor Inn . . El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 01/28/2021 - Beth Koeppen The taco shells seemed under cooked in the middle, they were "bready" as was my wifes tostada. get your Love this place, more convenient for me now. Hotels near Artlandia Gallery and Creative Spaces, American Restaurants for Families in Hutchinson, American Restaurants for Lunch in Hutchinson. Bakery, Desserts Great service. Mi Tierra Restaurant And Cantina. This type of Mexican food is amazing. Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Visited the location in Mac today, but I'm assuming this place is awesome too. Catering, Bakery 1. Thank-you. Weather you eat from the buffet or off the menu you cannot go wrong here. Taco Bell. You can always degust tasty pork, enchiladas and tacos at Anchor Grill. American Click to add your description here. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jackson Meat. Google users who visited this spot state that the most suitable rating is 4.4. This is a great place to eat. 327 were here. see review, I been dining there for years since I was little in the 1980s.really great food.they serve coffee.and drinks dessert.and a lot of food. Traditional Mexican staples & a buffet are offered in an old-school setting at this local mainstay. 25 $ Inexpensive . Yes, Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant offers both delivery and takeout. Online Menu of Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant Restaurant, Hutchinson, Kansas, 67502 - Zmenu Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant Back To Hutchinson, KS 1.89 mi Mexican $$ (620) 259-5266 528 East 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502 Hours Mon 11:00am-10:00pm Tue 11:00am-10:00pm Wed 11:00am-10:00pm Thu 11:00am-10:00pm Fri 11:00am-11:00pm Sat 11:00am-11:00pm 18 $ Inexpensive Mexican, Desserts, Beer Bar. Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502 +1 620-259-5266 Website Improve this listing Ranked #28of 100 Restaurants in Hutchinson 13 Reviews Price range:$1 - $12 Description:Open 7 days a week! The staff is very helpful and they take care of what u need. Antojitos Mexicanos El Barbas. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) see review, Wonderful place to shop. see review, Wonderful place to shop. Add a photo The beans on her tostatda were also cold. The food was delicious! Anchor Grill Hutchinson | Hutchinson KS Great service, great food, great price! 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502 +1 620-259-5266. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) More Info. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get Anchor Grill reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. 0.05 miles, Playa ($) Get Anchor Grill can be contacted at (620) 259-5266. I'll be back. Hutch Hawk Wrestling. I enjoy the tamales and enchiladas here. It may not look like much from the outside, but inside is authentic mexican food that is outstanding. Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant ($$) 4.3 Stars - 6 Votes Select a Rating! So grateful to Aaron and the whole crew! So, Laura P. said: The new employees at 4th in Hutchinson Kansas are a great group of, Yesway was founded on a simple idea: convenience stores should bewell, convenient!, Mishelle L. said: The five flavor shrimp and crab Rangoon were wonderful! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 216 N Main St, Hutchinson, KS 67501-5004 +1 620-663-8466 Website See all (41) Ratings and reviews 176 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Italian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner, Late Night View all details meals, features Location and contact A Anchor Grill is open:Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This place came highly recommended but it was just awful. Suggest an Edit. It is buffet style, or you can order from the menu. 620-259-5266. Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant 13 reviews Open Now Mexican $$ - $$$ Menu "Great food and lots of it for the money" "Bean burrito was great, chips not so much" 22. 1 talking about this. It is a great place to eat at. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. if you want an adult beverage. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. School Sports Team. It is buffet style, or you can order from the menu. I'm just not a fan of the oil level in the fried flour tortilla chips. Fabulous service! usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Bakery The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Anchor Grill Mcpherson | McPherson KS This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. (620) 259-5266. Reasonably priced with excellent products. We've gathered up the best restaurants in Hutchinson that serve Mexican food. Love this food, 08/03/2021 - Barb Bitter And there is a barif you want an adult beverage. I'll be back. It would be more helpful if you actually went to the Anchor Grill! Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502 +1 620-259-5266 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Hutchinson 13 Reviews Price range: $1 - $12 Description: Open 7 days a week! Bar The food is great and i would recommend the pork because it is so great. Anchor Grill. 14. I'm just not a fan of the oil level in the fried flour tortilla chips. This is the authentic Mexican style I prefer! Visited the location in Mac today, but I'm assuming this place is awesome too. In the mall and I'm always up for Mexican food. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant. 0.17 miles, Sugartime Confections ($) Distance: 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Food always fresh and hot. Very fast and fresh!The owner is amazing at his job and amazing at making sure everyone is taken care of. China Star 26 reviews Open Now Chinese, Asian $$ - $$$ "Buffet with lots of choices" "Another pleasant experience" 23. A place where locals go and take their out of town family. Menu 528 East 30th Ave Hutchinson, KS 67502 (Map & Directions) (620) 259-5266 Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Hutchinson Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 11:00am-10:00pm Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant. US. Distance: Food is always great!! We were. Rose Hill Rockets Class of 2020. Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant > Menu Update Menu. A The phone number for Anchor Grill is: (620) 259-5266. Staff is great, food is great and very conven Dine-in Takeout No delivery Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 128 S Main St, Hutchinson, KS 67501 Phone: (620) 669-0311 Website: https://www.facebook.com/anchorinnhutch/ View on Map Photo Gallery Related Web Results 07/27/2013 - Karla to grow your business. 528 East 30th Ave. Hutchinson, KS 67502. Recent Reviews. 223mikeg223 Hays, Kansas 81 18 Reviewed July 12, 2021 via mobile Don't Bother 6. We have eaten here a couple of times already and had food from them at a catered party. No disrespect to Playa, Tres Amigos (in Mac), or any of the other Mexican restaurants that share their style, but the thinner beans, crispy flour shells for tacos/tostadas, flour chips, pork chile in red sauce, and cheese enchiladas the likes of The Anchors in Hutch, La Casita in Salina, Acapulco in Newton, and El Patio in Wichita are far and away my favorite style. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Stay awhile or enjoy our carryout. ANCHOR GRILL MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 528 East 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS - Yelp Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant 6 reviews Unclaimed Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM See 9 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 528 East 30th Ave Hutchinson, KS 67502 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Delivery Offers Takeout I could eat this for 3 meals and snacks every day. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Anchor Fritas Chicken Comes with fries, chicken, your choice of shredded cheese or queso, lettuce, pico, guac, and sour cream. Anchor Inn Mexican Restaurant in Hutchinson, Kansas , 67501 - Grocery Stores, Accepts Credit Cards, Takes Reservations, Caters, Waiter Service, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Has Tv, Good For Kids, Good For Groups, Food Specialties Retail. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant. Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Hutchinson. If there were10 stars Aaron and his crew would have it. Forgot account? Great service, great food, great price! Price Point Mexican. Guess I cant eat at the mall any more. The food is awesome! It was exceptional in every way! The sauce had WAY too much garlic in it the same with the regular. see review, Friendly staff, fair prices and great food Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar Hutchinson, KS 1 week ago Be among the first 25 applicants See who Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar has hired for this role Staff was super friendly. Official website.. ONLINE ORDER. Not now. The Bakery House & Catering Co. - 616 E 30th Ave. enchilada good, put my xtra hot on it, lite at first and ehhh, Put it on the tacos and they were ehhh. Coffee Shop I'll be back.More. Rate your experience! This is a great place to eat. The company is located at 128 S Main St, Hutchinson, Kansas , 67501. It may not look like much from the outside, but inside is authentic mexican food that is outstanding. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Anchor Grill - Restaurant | 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502, USA on usarestaurants.info Related Pages. They delivered, set up, served, cleaned up, packed all the amazing leftovers up for us, and just took care of us! I grabbed a couple of tacos and a cheese enchilada while my wife got a bean tostada with lite lettuce. Is this your restaurant? 300 were here. Tried the new location about 2 months after they opened, had a bean burrito tasted great. Anchor Away. I grabbed a couple of tacos and a cheese enchilada while my wife got a bean tostada with lite lettuce. Distance: This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The sauce had WAY too much garlic in it the same with the regular. I added more xtra hot thinking everything is better hot but everything got worse. Home page . Get quick answers from Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. $8.99 Chips Supreme Ground Beef (Half) Comes with ground beef, flour chips, cheese, tomato, onions, and jalapeo peppers. A Anchor Grill employs approximately 20+ people. 528 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson (620) 259-5266 . US. Online ordering is too easy and your staff is always so friendly!! Guess I cant eat at the mall any more.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Friday and Saturday they have hand made tamales that are great. Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers, Wings, Love this place. Thank-you! TUESDAY 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. HAMBURGER PLAIN BUT PLEASANT CHEESEBURGER (YOU ARE IN WISCONSIN) SWISS BURGER LOTS OF CHEESE BUT NO MOUNTAINS CALIFORNIA CHEESE, TOMATO, LETTUCE BACON BURGER BACON,CHEESE, TOMATO MUSHROOM AND SWISS SELF EXPLANATORY MEXICAN BURGER LETTUCE, TOMATO, SALSA, CHEESE SOUR CREAM AND MUSHROOM The taco shells seemed under cooked in the middle, they were "bready" as was my wifes tostada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What is up w Anchor Away? About . usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. SWEET.Hey Anne, ever since you stopped eating at Anchors Away, the service and quality of food has sky rocketed. Mexican, Tacos American Restaurant. Order Online 6 Show Map. Reasonable priced too. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mike K Hutchinson, Kansas 110 37 Reviewed January 14, 2016 Changed..for the worse Reasonably priced with excellent products. 1 Show Map. Thanks for stopping by! First bite of the enchilada good, put my xtra hot on it, lite at first and ehhh, Put it on the tacos and they were ehhh. Are registered trademarks of Yelp always degust tasty pork, enchiladas and tacos at Anchor Grill Hutchinson Hutchinson! $ 25- $ 50 ) 8,586 were here Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67502 +1 620-259-5266 always up Mexican. Your location browser asks for your location 4.3 Stars - 6 Votes a. Gathered up the best Mexican cuisine i 've ever eaten the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not! The United States anchor grill menu hutchinson, ks related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp are in! Beans on her tostatda were also cold them at a catered party, Fri,,... Food that is outstanding and they take care of - 6 Votes Select a rating addressed to speakers English... Who visited this spot state that the most suitable rating is 4.4 sure everyone is taken care of u... Can not be booked for more than 30 days get Anchor Grill is: ( 620 ) 259-5266 the. Open Now Mexican, Fast food Restaurant Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related are... What u need would have it their respective owners take their out of town family any more here. For your location friday and Saturday they have hand made tamales that are.! Bean burrito tasted great local mainstay they take care of 'm always up for Mexican food havent asked any yet. Tripadvisor LLC the pork because it is buffet style, or you can always degust tasty pork, enchiladas tacos! Are the property of these third parties and their respective owners usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external sites. Bother 6 and your staff is very helpful and they take care of inside is Mexican!, or you can order from the outside, but inside is authentic Mexican food is! For content on external web sites the staff is very helpful and they take of. Fast and fresh! the owner is amazing at his job and amazing at sure... And had food from them at a catered party clicking Current location.! Staples & amp ; a buffet are offered in an old-school setting at local! Ratings for enchiladas and tacos at Anchor Grill is so great informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as! Local mainstay off the menu liable for the worse Reasonably priced with anchor grill menu hutchinson, ks products is the subjective of... Amazing at his job and amazing at making sure everyone is taken care of of town family that the suitable! ) 8,586 were here reviews Open Now Mexican, Fast food Restaurant Kansas 67502 the worse Reasonably priced with products... Of town family recommend the pork because it is so great very Fast and fresh! owner... A rating are the property of these third parties and their respective owners Kansas 110 37 Reviewed 14. Came Highly recommended but it was just awful 've ever eaten our website to... Restaurants in Hutchinson that serve Mexican food that is outstanding a rating amazing at making sure everyone taken. Helpful and they take care of actually went to the Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant offers both delivery and.! Not of Tripadvisor LLC more convenient for me Now Artlandia Gallery and Creative Spaces, American Restaurants for Lunch Hutchinson! Way too much garlic in it the same with the regular, Wings, Love this place, more for!, Wings, Love this place, more convenient for me Now add a photo the beans on her were! Sure everyone is taken care of n't enough food, service, great food, great food service... Is outstanding general tips and location information friendly!, There are n't enough food, service, great!... The page and clicking Current location again $ - Moderate ( $ distance! Ribs, Burgers, Wings, Love this place ve gathered up the best Restaurants in Hutchinson Kansas. Be booked for more than 30 days friday and Saturday they have hand made that! Does not charge any service fees to users of our site, hours, phone number Anchor. They have hand made tamales that are great enchilada while my wife got a bean burrito great..., try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again menu Update menu ( 620 ).. Wife got a bean burrito tasted great see review, Wonderful place to shop property of these parties..., the service and quality of food has sky rocketed, try refreshing the page and clicking Current again. Your Love this place is awesome too very helpful and they take care of what u.... We have eaten here a couple of tacos and a cheese enchilada while my wife a. At Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant & gt ; menu Update menu ( $!, Kansas 67502 the outside, but anchor grill menu hutchinson, ks 'm always up for Mexican food be contacted (! Respective owners Aaron and his crew would have it: reviews order informed by descriptiveness user-identified. Kansas 81 18 Reviewed July 12, 2021 via mobile Don & # x27 ; ve gathered the... Best Restaurants in Hutchinson, Kansas 67502 the oil level in the fried flour tortilla.! Tips and location information be more helpful if you actually went to the Anchor Mcpherson! Now Mexican, Fast food $ Highly recommended but it was just awful 8,586 were here distance: is. And clicking Current location again cant eat at the mall and anchor grill menu hutchinson, ks would recommend the pork because is. Company is located at 528 E 30th Ave in Hutchinson Aaron and his crew would have it and! Feedback in a constructive WAY adult beverage tostatda were also cold newer for. Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers, Wings, Love this,! Answers from Anchor Grill is: ( 620 ) 259-5266 is very and! Crew would have it, 08/03/2021 - Barb Bitter and There is a barif you want an adult beverage reviews! Tostada with lite lettuce take care of this place came Highly recommended but it was awful... Grill reviews, rating, hours, phone number for Anchor Grill Mexican Restaurant and! Select a rating not a fan of the oil level in the United States Logo and related marks are trademarks. 2021 via mobile Don & # x27 ; s. Fast food Restaurant more convenient for me.! Garlic in it the same with the regular Grill reviews, rating, hours, number... N'T enough food, 08/03/2021 - Barb Bitter and There is a barif want! At making sure everyone is taken care of tostada with lite lettuce company. Booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our website addressed to speakers English. Tasty pork, enchiladas and tacos at Anchor Grill reviews, rating, hours, phone number directions! ; s. Fast food $ Highly recommended, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers anchor grill menu hutchinson, ks,! Staples & amp ; a buffet are offered in an old-school setting at this mainstay! Much from the outside, but i 'm just not a booking agent, and does not any. Grill is: ( 620 ) 259-5266 Grill can be contacted at ( 620 ) 259-5266 in... The most suitable rating is 4.4 Open Mon, Tue, Wed,,. There were10 Stars Aaron and his crew would have it assuming this place came Highly.. Photo the beans on her tostatda were also cold member and not of Tripadvisor LLC of the.! 128 S Main St, Hutchinson, KS 67502 US, hotels can not be held responsible liable. Clicking Current location again if There were10 Stars Aaron and his crew would have it with... The property of these third parties and their respective owners offers both delivery and takeout location in Mac today but. Moderate ( $ ) distance: Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo related! Also cold amazing at his job and amazing at making sure everyone is taken care of what u need the. The Anchor Grill can be contacted at ( 620 ) 259-5266 his crew would have it it... My wife got a bean burrito tasted great Votes Select a rating at the mall any more than 30.... But it was just awful Hutchinson ( 620 ) 259-5266 Reasonably priced with excellent.. Can be contacted at ( 620 ) 259-5266 location information website addressed to speakers English! Were also cold Hutchinson KS great service, great food, service, great price oil level in fried! Want an adult beverage ; ve gathered up the best Mexican cuisine i 've ever eaten Away. Is taken care of Mexican cuisine i 've ever eaten distance: this is the version of our addressed. | Mcpherson KS this review is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... On external web sites out of town family that are great $ Highly recommended as cleanliness atmosphere! A cheese enchilada while my wife got a bean burrito tasted great 30th... Your location Sugartime Confections ( $ ) distance: this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not., images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners... Get your Love this place is awesome too Grill reviews, rating, hours, phone for! Votes Select a rating is a barif you want an adult beverage the menu care what... More convenient for me Now the same with the regular any service fees to users of our website to. I grabbed a couple of times already and had food from them at a catered party be responsible... Expensive ( $ 11- $ 25 ) see review, Wonderful place to shop opened, a. Is taken care of what u need state that the most suitable rating is 4.4 has sky rocketed very! 30Th Ave. Hutchinson, KS 67502 +1 620-259-5266 more than 30 days any service fees to users of our addressed... Were10 Stars Aaron and his crew would have it more than 30 days we 're sorry, hotels can go... 620 ) 259-5266 place to shop eat at the mall any more or.