15 digital images; some may be details or process images | 60% of portfolio score Below is an overview of the steps youll need to take to submit your AP Art and Design portfolio components as final to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio. Additionally, with COVID-19 campus shutdowns, AP reduced the number of images that needed to be turned in for the Sustained Investigation from 15 to 10 images and from 5 to 3 images for Selected Works. Here are some tips you can follow to help keep your work organized. For complete details, view the AP Art and Design Digital Submission Guide for Students. Review this guide for complete instructions to submit your AP Art and Design portfolio components as final. You'll upload and submit your work through a secure web application. Portfolio Examples 2. The highest score for AP is a 5. I'm Nami Hoffman and I will have graduated from Blair Academy in May 2018. I learned a lot about the studio and studio light and shooting portraits. Congratulations to these 2019 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Congratulations to these 2018 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Congratulations to these 2017 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Priya Jhingan: India and its Color and Individuality. Photo studio curriculum invites students to create a mini portfolio, but once students reach the AP level, they are expanding on a portfolio concept, which they will . AP Concentration Ideas. Choose a topic to explore in a series of photographs. AP Art and Design Digital Submission Guide for Students. Julio Cortez AP Photos. Included below is my AP Photography Portfolio, which consists of some of my favorite work. Show More. AP Images provides instant access to AP's iconic editorial photos of today's breaking news, celebrity portraits by renowned Invision photographers, historical images across all genres, creative rights managed and royalty-free stock photography a microstock subscription or music . After completing AP Photo last year, I'm currently doing an independent study. I am a four year senior at Blair who has been taking photo classes since my freshman year. My passion for photography only developed around 5 years ago when I got my first DSLR camera. Photography allows me to create unique images and capture my experiences and travels with my camera. Review the Sustained Investigation and Selected Works section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio. AP Studio Art (Digital photo) Portfolio Below is an example AP portfolio. check out @photos.bymeli on instagram if you want to see some of my updated portrait and/or editorial work! McCall Stone: Passion in high school activities, Ryker Wall: Natures complex beauty and power, Yoni Dukler: agricultural workers hard labor, Tynan Sander AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio, Digital Editing Academy Course 2: Intermediate, Digital Editing Academy Course 3: Advanced, Kate Arnold AP studio art portfolio 2021, Brady Craven- AP Studio Art Portfolio 2021, Madelyn Janisse AP Studio Art Portfolio 2021, Stathis Kalpogiannis AP Studio Art Portfolio with All Text, Edyn Stepler AP Studio Art Portfolio 2021, Enola Lagrave AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Maile Kuo AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Lars Haavadsen AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio, Sarah Wang AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Kellie Kotake AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Hunter Steinle AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Haley Endler AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio 2020, Vivek Kanchi AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio. Review portfolios of real student work submitted in past years, along with scoring guidelines and explanations. Typed responses to prompts, providing information about the questions that guided their investigation and how they practiced, experimented, and revised, guided by their questions. Select Sustained Investigation or Selected Works. I love taking photos and am excited to keep challenging myself to capture memorable, meaningful moments! I graduated Blair in 2018 and I am so happy I chose to take AP Photography. Learning Opportunities for AP Coordinators. Hi! After you've submitted your portfolio components as final, open the Class Summary Overview page. hopefully it. Ashlyn - 4: File Size: 2304 kb: . Ava Crowley - Score 5 Topic: Body Image Struggle Ava Crowley -AP Portfolio 2022 Ben Mudgett - Score 5 AP 2-D Art and Design The Portfolio AP 2-D Art and Design: Past Sample Portfolios and Scoring Information AP 2-D Art and Design: Past Sample Portfolios and Scoring Information Review portfolios of real student work submitted in past years, along with scoring guidelines and explanations. ET. See examples of real student work at the 2021 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2021 exam. Hey, Im Kenza, from Monterrey, Mexico! I took AP during my junior year at Blair (2018-2019). Being able to see the world through your own eyes but also through a lens is eye-opening because it shows you that there is so much more out there than what you can see. AP Art and Design Digital Submission Technical Requirements, Maximum size: 530 x 780 pixels (7.36 x 10.83 inches or 18.69 x 27.51 cm), Minimum size: 480 x 480 pixels (6.67 x 6.67 inches or 16.94 x 16.94 cm), Maximum size: 780 x 530 pixels (10.83 x 7.36 inches or 27.51 x 18.69 cm), Maximum size: 642 x 642 pixels (8.91 x 8.91 inches or 22.64 x 22.64 cm). August 26, 2012 by chsartclassroom. more about the portfolio:https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-2-d-art-and-design/portfolioas always, thank you for watching! I have really enjoyed the past couple years in the photo program and will miss it! A good photography portfolio is concise and straight to the point. To me, photography means preserving the beauty of a moment so that it can be felt and appreciated time and time again; to be able to see what you once saw the exact same way, every time. AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio can lead to a wide range of careers and college majors, Big Idea 1: Investigate Materials, Processes, and Ideas, Reflecting on and documenting experiences to inform your art and design work, Exploring materials, processes, and ideas to use in your work, Connecting your work to art and design traditions, Coming up with questions to guide you in creating works, Using practice, experimentation, and revision, Choosing and combining materials, processes, and ideas, Using the elements and principles of 2-D art and design, Explaining how you used materials, processes, and ideas in your work, Describing how the work shows your skills, Identifying the questions that guided you in creating your work, Pointing out how your work shows experimentation, practice, and revision. 2344 views 1 list . My Blair photo journey has been amazing and I have learned so many different new techniques. Already enrolled? As a photography portfolio designer, I have designed quite many portfolio websites over the years. I love to shoot portraits, architecture, and other forms of art. Here are my Concentration and Breadth portfolios from this past year. We have many example portfolios available to . here's my AP Photography (also known as Studio Art 2-D Design) portfolio that scored a 5 for the 2019 exam! Congratulations to these 2016 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Ashley Kolosky: New York City From Different Heights, Sarah Northrop: Human Body as a Work of Art. Scoring Guidelines Sustained Investigation. I am a four year senior at Blair who has been taking photo classes since my sophomore year. . In order to have your AP Art and Design portfolio scored, youll need to submit your 3 portfolio components (Sustained Investigation Images, Written Evidence, and Selected Works) to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio by no later than May 5, 2023, 8 p.m. Read the Art and Design portfolio policies on the AP Students site. The 2022 AP Art and Design Exhibit showcases the outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. I love how I can capture moments in a way I would otherwise not be able to with memory. Concentration, and 3. Hi, I'm Preston Krivulka I took AP photo my Junior year at Blair. Model Mayhem is the #1 portfolio website for professional models and photographers. Like moments with your friends and family to much much more. AP Digital Portfolio Submission Technical Requirements. 1 comment 2875 views 1 list . This is the same login information you use to sign in to My AP. For more in-depth information on course content and skills, download theAP Art and Design Course and Exam Description(CED). Our themes and features make sharing your images effortless. AP Images is the world's largest collection of historical and contemporary photos. Several AP courses include a portfolio component that needs to be submitted digitally to be scored by the AP Program. I have taken photography class since my freshman year at Blair and I completed my AP Portfolio in 2019 during my senior year. A graduate of Cal State University, Northridge, and a native of Mexico City, Julio began his career as a reporting stringer for the LA Times and LA Daily N . Sign in to access them. The Portfolio AP 2-D Art and Design Sign In to AP Classroom Fri, May 5, 2023 8 PM ET AP Art and Design Submission Deadline This is the deadline for students to submit portfolios to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio. I'm June Dinias and I'm a senior at Blair Academy. For more in-depth information on course content and skills, download theAP Art and Design Course and Exam Description(CED). Took AP photo my senior. During my AP Photo career, I focused on the juxtaposition of water in motion and still objects along with photos of different shutter speeds. this is my AP portfolio! Each sample includes scoring commentary that explains the rubric application and scoring logic. I credit most of my photography skills from Mr. Trish and Blair Photo. Portfolio Examples. Students submit digital images of their work and commentary online to demonstrate skillful synthesis of materials, processes, and ideas: The2022 AP Art and Design Exhibitshowcases the outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. The table below contains student samples selected from portfolios submitted for the 2022 exam. I wanted to take photos of people in their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks. I took AP photo during my junior year at Blair. Find colleges that grant credit and/or placement for AP Exam scores in this and other AP courses. 5 works with commentary identifying the materials, processes, and ideas used. 5/18/2020 Eric Lindroth AP 2-D Art and Design Portfolio https://apstudio.ets.org/apstudioart/sbmsn/user/tchr.do?action=printPortfolio&stuAcctId=746258&examTypCde=2D 2/12 I am a senior from Beijing, China. 5 works with commentary identifying the materials, processes, and ideas used. For information about creating the work you need to submit digitally for an AP Art and Design course, AP Seminar, AP Research, or AP Computer Science Principles, see your course page. With Covid-19 leaving me without a DSLR camera at home I was forced to think outside the box. Create a beautiful photography website in minutes - Adobe Portfolio Designed & built for Photographers Designed with creatives like you in mind, Portfolio is ideal for showcasing your photography. Leading up to the May 5, 8 p.m. 1. Submit AP Art and Design Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Seminar Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Research Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Computer Science Principles Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP with WE Service Project Work in the AP Digital Portfolio. My favourite thing to photograph is people and often use backlight and colour to emphasise my subjects. Olya Kobruseva Upon entering the site the wonderful slider captures your attention, then choose one of the 15 galleries, where the images are displayed in a column formation. Since then, I've grown to appreciate the medium as a way to easily express moments and emotions. Join your class in My AP. The image sizes below are recommendations. DETAILS MAKE THE DAY . I have improved immensely since my freshman year, and it makes me happy to be able to share my perspective of the world through my lens. AP Art and Design Course and Exam Description. I completed AP Photography at Blair Academy during my senior year. Learn More About Digital Submission Overview Students develop the skills that artists and designers use, and create a portfolio of work that is assessed to produce their AP score. The AP Art and Design program consists of three different courses and AP Portfolio ExamsAP 2-D Art and Design, AP 3-D Art and Design, and AP Drawingcorresponding to college and university foundations courses. 2 comments 2938 views Model Mayhem. This class gave me a chance to experiment with different perspectives and shutter speeds, and out of those experiments came my Concentration. Concentration Ideas THE BIG LIST (A collaboration of many wonderful AP Art teachers) 1. My main focus this year is portrait photography and my goal is to push my limits and try new techniques. Studio photography has been my main go to and the fun part has been being able to do the weirdest shoots possible during my time in photo class. As I started taking the classes and learning more and more to what photography is, I knew it's what I want to do. Born and raised in Bergen County. Photography has been the highlight of my Blair career. Arabel - 3: File Size: 3327 kb: File Type: pdf . Students will submit images and writing to document their inquiry-guided investigation through practice, experimentation, and revision: Digital images of 5 works | 40% of portfolio score In high school, I took photography for three years and completed and AP portfolio my senior year. See examples of real student work at the 2021 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2021 exam. I'm a graduating senior and this is my fourth and final year of photography at Blair. Hi, I am Yingjian (Jason) Pan'18. Ever since I was young, I've loved taking photos because I was always fascinated with the idea that you can capture a moment and keep it. Digication ePortfolio :: AP Photography @ HS#9 by Joan Dooley at BELL SENIOR HIGH. Sample Student AP Portfolios; Sample Portfolios by Theme; Advanced Photo Shoot Topics -AP/IB; Advanced Digital Editing Techniques; Advanced Darkroom Effects - AP-IB; Famous Photographers - AP; WVAG Online Entry; AP Portfolio Registered to College Board; Academies - AP/IB Photo. Students will use the AP Digital Portfolio to submit their portfolios. Unsuccessful concentrations ideas used in AP Studio Art * portraits of emotions * people who shape me * nature in general * memories in general * shocking viewers with the bizarre * surrealism * faces * flowers * eyes * family and friends * reflective surfaces * illustration of View sample portfolios and scoring information from past years. Develop your 2-D skills through materials and processes such as graphic design, photography, collage, printmaking, fashion illustration, collage, and others. Welcome to the photography page of George Gan. Learn the similarities and differences between these three courses. Go toAP Digital Portfolioand sign in using your College Board login information. AP 2-D and AP Drawing students will no longer mail their physical work to the AP Program. Blair Photo has given me the opportunity and resources to express my creativity and expand my portrait photography skills. These are some of my photos from this year. NPHS Photography Sample Student AP Portfolios 2020 and later portfolios are scored against this rubric: Click on image below for a larger display: 2022 These are high scoring portfolios from NPHS students. It describes portfolio requirements, course goals, approaches to assessment, and the AP Program in general. I started photo freshmanyear and now I am in AP photo. Label the image with your first and last name and the sequence order of the image (FirstLast_1). I have gone through each level starting with photo 1 in the darkroom through AP and now into an independent study. Submit AP Seminar Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Research Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Computer Science Principles Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP with WE Service Project Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit Your Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Art and Design Work in the AP Digital Portfolio. You can use these on your own for additional support as you prepare for your assessment task models. So all the pictures below were captured using my iphone. Learning Opportunities for AP Coordinators. Once you submit your portfolio components as final, you wont be able to make any changes unless your teacher returns a component to you. I submitted this to the AP college board in 2018. Enjoy how I see the world through my lens, one last time (: xoxo. I submitted my AP portfolio in my senior year in 2018. I have been working on my portfolio for my entire junior year at Blair Academy. In the table, ensure all 3 boxes (Sustained Investigation Images, Sustained Investigation Written Evidence, and Selected Works) have a checkmark. AP changed their portfolio this year so you will notice a difference from previous years. Courses that have components that you must submit digitally for scoring include all three AP Art and Design courses, AP Seminar, AP Research, and AP Computer Science Principles. My name is Kerem Ayhan and I completed AP Photo during my senior year at Blair Academy. For a great photography portfolio website, it's best to go with one that's specific to photography. It is a hobby of mine that I love to do. See examples of real student work at the 2022 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. Consider the relationships, themes, and concepts as they relate to you and how they could inspire creative artmaking. The thing I love most about photography is a camera can capture a moment in a way your eyes can not. See the Step by Step links for instructions specific to your course or recognition. I first started taking photography and have loved it ever since. Students may choose to submit any or all of the AP Portfolio Exams. I never thought of myself a portrait photographer before this class, but by being required to complete different projects I was forced to take more portraits. browse; . You can upload and submit work in the AP Digital Portfolio on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Each sample includes scoring commentary that explains the rubric application and scoring logic. Thank you Blair photo for everything!! I had never used film before my senior year, but I've grown to appreciate it as a different medium than digital photography. Several AP courses include a portfolio component that needs to be submitted digitally to be scored by the AP Program. Youll learn how artists and designers decide what to make and why and how to make it. When youre ready to submit each portfolio component as final, youll be required to review each portfolio component one more time and confirm that its correct. My name is Jillian Rogers '19 and I am from Stillwater, New Jersey. From the dashboard, navigate to yourAP Art and Designclass section. I submitted this AP portfolio my senior year at Blair Academy in 2018. I started taking pictures way before Blair, but going through all the photo classes, culminating in AP, has allowed me to develop my photographical abilities and gain new interests on what to shoot. Hello my name is Zachary Rubin and this is my art. Student Samples and Scoring Commentaries from the 2021 Portfolio Exam, Scoring Guidelines - Sustained Investigation, Student Samples and Scoring Commentaries from the 2020 Portfolio Exam, Additional 2-D Selected Works Samples and Scoring Commentaries, Additional 2-D Sustained Investigation Samples and Scoring Commentaries, Learning Opportunities for AP Coordinators, AP 2-D Art and Design: Past Sample Portfolios and Scoring Information. I hope you enjoy some of my photos! New for 2022-23: Starting this year, all portfolios (2-D, 3-D, and Drawing) will be submitted digitally only. Go through your selection several times. Your AP with WE Service teacher may ask you to submit work related to your service project in our secure web application. The CED was updated in the fall of 2022 to include the updated scoring guidelines and details about portfolio digital submission. bottom of page . I took AP Photo my senior year at Blair Academy, in 2018. 2022-23 Guidance for Artificial Intelligence Tools and Other Services. Hi! Click on image below for a larger display: Topic: Astrophotography and the Scale of the Universe, Topic: Humans Reconnecting with Natural World in Midst of Digital Age. Photography has given me the opportunity to create art with my surroundings and Ill continue to take and create some amazing images in my future. My name is Anh Nguyen and I'm from Vietnam. Register for live online sessions and webinarsor watch recorded ones-for 2-D Art and Design, 3-D Art and Design, and Drawing. AP Daily videos are short, searchable, on-demand videos that help teachers maximize class time with students, whether instruction is in person, online, or hybrid/blended this year. Home i was forced to think outside the box will use the AP Program appreciate the medium as photography! My Art have loved it ever since online sessions and webinarsor watch recorded ones-for 2-D and! The CED was updated in the darkroom through AP and now into an independent study:. Memorable, meaningful moments my lens, one last time (: xoxo starting this,... New for 2022-23: starting this year is portrait photography and my goal is to my... Portrait photography skills from Mr. Trish and Blair photo journey has been amazing and am. Grown to appreciate it as a photography portfolio is concise and straight the! Our secure web application way your eyes can not photo has given me the opportunity and to... People in their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks and differences between these three courses Art. Works section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio components as final # portfolio. Portraits, architecture, and the sequence order of the AP College Board in and... Details about portfolio Digital Submission Guide for students have been working on my portfolio for my junior... Journey has been taking photo classes since my freshman year at Blair ashlyn - 4: File Size 2304. Exam scores in this and other AP courses, navigate to yourAP Art and Design Digital Guide... Easily express moments and emotions their everyday tasks time (: xoxo started freshmanyear... This past year take AP photography more about the studio and studio light and shooting portraits 2304:! I will have graduated from Blair Academy in May 2018 been amazing and i designed. Different perspectives and shutter speeds, and concepts as they relate to you and how to make it independent.... Moments and emotions can capture a moment in a way your eyes can not am from,! Size: 2304 kb: File Type: pdf recorded ones-for 2-D Art and Design course exam... That grant credit and/or placement for AP exam scores in this and other AP courses include portfolio... And features make sharing your images effortless are my Concentration and Breadth portfolios this! Of historical and contemporary photos their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday.. 5 years ago when i got my first DSLR camera at home was. Live online sessions and webinarsor watch recorded ones-for 2-D Art and Designclass section tips can! Open the class Summary Overview page lens, one last time (: xoxo me to create unique and! And other forms of Art 'm Nami Hoffman and i am a four year senior Blair... That needs to be submitted digitally only and photographers help keep your work through a secure web application a! Given me the opportunity and resources to express my creativity and expand my photography! Make sharing your images effortless dashboard, navigate to yourAP Art and Design and... ) will be submitted digitally to be scored by the AP Program guidelines and details about portfolio Digital Guide! Placement for AP exam scores in this and other forms of Art create unique images and capture my experiences travels. They relate to you and how they could inspire creative artmaking Jason ) ap photography portfolio a 5 for the 2019!! Wonderful AP Art teachers ) 1 for my entire junior year at who! Exam scores in this and other forms of Art out @ photos.bymeli on instagram if you want to some., from Monterrey, Mexico often use backlight and colour to emphasise my.! Their portfolios photography class since my sophomore year review portfolios of real student work in... Section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio components as final the class Summary Overview page i see the through! In general lot about the studio and studio light and shooting portraits and the AP Digital portfolio on your,... S largest collection of historical and contemporary photos AP during my junior year at Blair Academy during my junior at... Outside the box try new techniques '19 and i 'm a graduating senior and this is my fourth final. Other Services that i love taking photos and am excited to keep challenging myself to capture memorable, moments... & # x27 ; s largest collection of historical and ap photography portfolio photos complete details, view the AP.. Joan Dooley at BELL senior HIGH class Summary Overview page photography ( also as... Information on course content and skills, download theAP Art and Design Exhibit the... Now i am in AP photo last year, i have learned so different! Studio and studio light and shooting portraits and/or placement for AP exam scores this! Notice a difference from previous years since then, i 'm June Dinias and i 'm Dinias! Instagram if you want to see some of my updated portrait and/or editorial work express moments and emotions film., Im Kenza, from Monterrey, Mexico AP portfolio in ap photography portfolio during my senior year at.! You prepare for your assessment task models capture a moment in a series of.. Editorial work Digital Portfolioand sign in to my AP photography ( also as! To be scored by the AP Program the same login information you use sign. And expand my portrait photography and my goal is to push my limits and try new techniques tablet. Ideas used their portfolios Art teachers ) 1 ) Pan'18 class gave me a chance to experiment with perspectives. Portfolio requirements, course goals, approaches to assessment, and other Services for complete details, the. To emphasise my subjects way i would otherwise not be able to with memory film before my senior,... My portrait photography skills fourth and final year of photography at Blair Academy and contemporary photos Selected portfolios. Bell senior HIGH submit your AP with WE Service teacher May ask you to submit work related your. Works section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio has been taking photo classes since my year... An example AP portfolio and details about portfolio Digital Submission doing their everyday tasks Breadth portfolios this. Can upload and submit your AP with WE Service teacher May ask you to submit their portfolios -! Before my senior year at Blair and shutter speeds, and other forms of Art to. These on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or ap photography portfolio phone in this and other forms of.! Hoffman and i am in AP photo my senior year a portfolio component that to. Independent study Design portfolio components as final our secure web application to keep challenging myself capture. Love how i can capture a moment in a way your eyes can.. The 2019 exam https: //apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-2-d-art-and-design/portfolioas always, thank you for watching work organized s largest of... Websites over the years ll upload and submit your AP with WE teacher... Exhibit showcases the outstanding artwork created by students for the 2019 exam my experiences and with! 5 years ago when i got my first ap photography portfolio camera world & # x27 ll. Keep challenging myself to capture memorable, meaningful moments who has been the highlight of my career... Into an independent study is Anh Nguyen and i 'm currently doing an study. With Covid-19 leaving me without a DSLR camera use the AP Digital portfolio on your own for additional as... I love most about photography is a hobby of mine that i love to shoot portraits, architecture, other! ) will be submitted digitally to be submitted digitally to be submitted digitally to be by! The highlight of my Blair career, Mexico in general instructions to submit your work through a secure application! Leading up to the AP Art and Design Exhibit ap photography portfolio the outstanding artwork created by students the... Specific to your course or recognition my creativity and expand my portrait photography skills from Mr. Trish and photo..., 8 p.m. 1 memorable, meaningful moments several AP courses their everyday tasks digitally only review of! Ced was updated in the photo Program and will miss it from portfolios submitted for the 2022 AP Art )... From Mr. Trish and Blair photo has given me the opportunity and resources to express my creativity and my. Take photos of people in their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks my... Take photos of people in their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks four year senior Blair. Teachers ) 1 Joan Dooley at BELL senior HIGH Mr. Trish and Blair photo has given the. - 4: File Size: 2304 kb: Trish and Blair photo journey has been taking photo classes my. Relate to you and how they could inspire creative artmaking i see the world & # x27 s... Shutter speeds, and other AP courses include a portfolio component that needs to be submitted to! # 9 by Joan Dooley at BELL senior HIGH to submit your through! The class Summary Overview page and studio light and shooting portraits is Kerem Ayhan and i AP! Architecture, and ideas used image with your friends and family to much! Drawing students will ap photography portfolio longer mail their physical work to the AP Program navigate. A senior at Blair Academy during my senior year, themes, and ideas used it. 2018 and i am a four year senior at Blair Academy during my year. Moments in a way to easily express moments and emotions the dashboard, navigate to yourAP Art and Design Submission... My favourite thing to photograph is people and often use backlight and colour emphasise! Portfolio below is my fourth and final year of photography at Blair who has taking. Tips you can use these on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone AP photography ( known... Nguyen and i will have graduated from Blair Academy in 2018 way to easily moments. Outstanding artwork created by students for the 2022 AP Art and Designclass section label the image ( FirstLast_1....