Soccer supporters in England are a different breed than that of American sports fans and they may set out to make your experience miserable if they know youre cheering against them in their home grounds. How do Women Season Ticket holders get their 10% retail discount? A. If youre wanting to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming season youre out of luck due to the jam-packed waiting list and the fact one will cost you in between 891 and 1768.50, but single football tickets are priced from 26 so fans can get themselves to the Emirates Stadium at some point. We on average receive a maximum of 30 so please dont ask for / expect your huge bachelor/bachelorette party group will be approved. Arsenal Women Home Match Ticket Terms and Conditions 2022-23, Arsenal Women Season Ticket Terms and Conditions 2022-23, Away Match Ticket Terms & Conditions (Match-by-Match) - 2022/23 A. The stories that we cover specialize in a wide niche which includes News, Lifestyle, Fashion, Entertainment, Technology, and Women. Please find below the Cashback windows for Season 2022/23: Please be reminded that funds will clear into your account after a minimum of 10 working days has passed from when the Cashback service has closed. Step 10: Select the card typeto pay on and enter the card details, followed by review order, in order to complete the purchase. Arsenal vs Chelsea Emirates Stadium, London, United Kingdom. Ticket Pick Up This is the easy part. I bought a ticket and never received a confirmation email. Can I use a non UK bank account to withdraw my funds? A. Supporters who are registered as disabled with the Club as disabled are able to purchase tickets online or by calling the Access Team +44 (0)161 444 1894. Our match ticket phone line is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Sunday. There are no re-selling sites like StubHub that tickets can be purchased. If you have any further questions, simply contact the Ticket Office at [email protected]. Members based outside of the UKshould allow 21 working days. To open a menu item's submenu, press the space bar. By requesting a ticket, you as the member agree to this. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. from. Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game can make their ticket available on the Ticket Exchange once the match is sold out (subject to restrictions). Arsenal Football Club * Please note, tickets purchased over the phone will incur a booking fee of 2.50. Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. I have purchased a ticket, when will my Digital Pass be uploaded with the ticket? Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange: Season Ticket Holders who sell their seat via the Ticket Exchange can withdraw any funds earned via monthly cashback windows. The purpose of the blogs and articles is to keep you updated using vivid formats and interesting styles so that significant information stays in your mind. Timings of these cashback windows can be found below. You likely will also start working on booking travel; please be advised that match dates and times are subject to change (especially for weekend EPL fixtures). Do I have to transfer all of my accrued funds or can I select a specific amount when the window to use Cashback is open? When do the Premier League confirm the broadcast schedules for games? Step 9: When assigned correctly, click on Proceed To Checkout. What description will be listed on my bank statement next to the credited funds? New support ticket . The contest, which is set to be staged at Selhurst Park, will mark the first time a five-figure crowd has been in attendance at the showpiece event. "This behind-closed-doors credit will be in addition to the two unused cup credits already due to general admission season ticket holders. At what age can i bring a child to a game? A list of commonly asked questions about Ticket Exchange. If you have any questions about corporate tickets and Matchday Experiences, including VIP Boxes, at Emirates Stadium or are interested in becoming a Platinum Member, member of The Avenell Club or an Executive Box Holder contact our Premium Sales Team. Arsenal will refund supporters who have bought tickets for their remaining matches this season Credit: PA:Press Association. Click here to read our Ticket Exchange guide. Q. I have purchased a ticket via Ticket Exchange but am no longer able to attend the match can I get a refund? Highbury House You receive a confirmation email containing the relevant seat information; simultaneously your card will be activated with the relevant fixture, unless stated otherwise. To close a submenu press the escape key. A. Cashback provides an additional way of reimbursing season ticket holders who have accrued monies by selling tickets via Ticket Exchange. Available seats will be highlighted, whilst again, unavailable seats will be greyed out. Click on the required blockto view specific available seats. Q. Arsenal Digital Membership Digital Membership is a free Membership giving fans full access to all our online video content on Arsenal Player as well as a monthly Membership e-newsletter. Check out our exclusive Wallpapers for desktop and mobile today! Games You Can Request We accept ticket requests for HOME MATCHES ONLY. PLEASE NOTE: BUYING AN ARSENAL AMERICA MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TICKETS. It truly means the world to all of us. How to use your Digital Ticket on your phone. London, N5 1BU, Explore ourHelp Centrefor answers to common questions, For all other enquiries please use ourNew Enquiryform. A. 'As previously stated, supporters will be entitled to a credit or refund for any match tickets or hospitality they have already purchased for future behind-closed-doors matches in the 2019/20 season. A. Arsenal Women Season Ticket Terms and Conditions 2022-23. Arsenal tickets can vary depending on the opponents, the date of the match, and the stadium. These sellers are authorised to sell official tickets or packages to our matches. Do I still get attendance trophies if I sell my ticket on the exchange? Our allocation comes from a group of 350 total supporter tickets spanning the whole world. 4. Elements to Learn in M&A Professional Training, 3 Jobs AI will Kill, and 3 jobs AI will Save, 7 Ways You Can Use 3D Rendering for Interior Business, How Much Does a Wedding Photographer Cost, The Timeless Beauty of Beni Ourain Rugs: Their History and Significance, Best Guide If You Want Vinegar Cleaning Solution, Follow These Easy Tips to Sharpen Scissors, Discovering Greece and Malta: The Ultimate Summer Trip and Guide to Renting a Car, Having Interest in Arms Collection? "As previously stated, supporters will be entitled to a credit or refund for any match tickets or hospitality they have already purchased for future behind-closed-doors matches in the 2019/20 season. We take the law extremely seriously, and will always adhere and abide by its rules and regulations. A. Avenell Club Membership Terms & Conditions 2022-23. You will be notified about 6-8 weeks before the game that you have been selected/denied for the tickets. This menu is keyboard accessible. Set your dining and hospitality preferences online. Box Level Terms and Conditions 2022-23 Once ticket prices are locked in, well add/update on the Tickets FAQ portion below. Q. What happens if I enter incorrect bank account details? A. When will the Cashback facility be available? Members canpurchase tickets or check availability on the Ticket Exchange via their Online Box Office account. "If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to attend a re-arranged fixture, ticket refund requests following confirmation of the revised date can be made by submitting the refund form available on Ask Spurs. How Long Do Away Points Last on My Season Ticket? We have the best Arsenal v Nottingham Forest tickets you will find online. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Sky TV may yet need to select which matches will be televised in the UK for the weekend youre attending. This requirement of a membership for each ticket request is a requirement of Arsenal for all supporter clubs, so there must be an associated membership for each. 2,500. If a problem occurs prior to when its too late, Arsenal will give you a full refund. Add to that the fact thatArsenals away ticket policyalso states that tickets procured from touts are subject to the pressing of charges and bans for offenders from future matches. I am a Season Ticket holder in the Family Enclosure, how can I use Ticket Transfer? . The Cashback service will be available throughout each season during designated periods. (note: arrival times for the tickets vary it can be anywhere between 2 weeks to 4 days before the match). Arsenal America was formed in August 2001 by several fans of Arsenal Football Club who realized that Arsenal had no official supporters club in the United States. The 26 matches are predetermined as: five category A, ten category B and six category C matches. Tickets can only be requested by current dues-paying members of Arsenal America, and there is a 1 ticket : 1 membership requirement. The category assigned to each specific game is determined . We want to take a final moment to thank you for your continued support, patience, and passionate involvement in this community and for your love of this great football club we all care for. If the event is cancelled then you will also receive a complete refund. By accepting an Arsenal America ticket, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service. Please also note that some games may be rescheduled due to various cup competition participationand matches from February through the end of the season have a high probability of being moved. As a general rule of thumb, if youre traveling for a weekend game and plan to book flights shortly after your request is approved, its recommended to arrive in London no later than Thursday and depart no earlier than Tuesday. Tickets for Soccer games: buy Arsenal Soccer single game tickets at Ticketmaster.com. Can I leave my account funds to build up over a period of seasons or do they need to be cleared by a certain date? Chelsea will take on Arsenal in the Conti Cup Final this weekend. I am having problems accessing parts of the site when purchasing tickets, Error messages buying tickets on the Online Box Office. Our seats generally end up being located in the Clock End Upper area of the Emirates. Unexpected issues may come up on the day of a match which would lead to you not being able to attend; your first thought here would be to contact the club and ask for a refund, right? Ticket Request Time Frame Tickets must be requested no later than 10 weeks before a match, and we start accepting requests immediately after the schedule release in mid-June. You will receive links to download your tickets via Apple Wallet and Google Pay; additionally we send a pdf copy of the ticket that can be used at the Emirates Stadium turnstile as well (or printed off and used as a hard copy). The description will show as Arsenal Football Club. ARSENAL confirmed they will refund ticket holders for their ten remaining matches this season. We see many cases where people request and then bail after their request is approved. One questioned the refund policy on season tickets and another stated the Gunners' hopes of qualifying for the Champions League by finishing in the top four are already over. Away Match Ticket Terms & Conditions (Match-by-Match) - 2022/23. We will notify you that we have received your request via e-mail. View tickets. Red, Silver and Disabled Access members can now download the dates of when your priority ticket window opens into your own email calendar. Q. London, N5 1BU, Explore ourHelp Centrefor answers to common questions, For all other enquiries please use ourNew Enquiryform. Track My Order Returns & Refunds Delivery Contact Us FAQs Promotions Stadium Tours Our Stores Gift Card Balance Checker Size Charts. Q. I am a Gold member, who do I contact if I have a query regarding this service? 17:30. from 506.05. As a result of recent Government statements and Premier League discussions it is now sadly inevitable that due to the COVID-19 pandemic our remaining home and away matches of the 2019/20 season will be played behind closed doors, with no fans present. Tom Caldon For Mailonline The move to refund supporters follows similar decisions made by Manchester City, Manchester United and Everton, among others. You will have to login and request the funds manually in each available window when the service is enabled. Under NO circumstances may a member re-sell, or even give away their ticket to anyone else at all. Step 7: Select the desired seats individually and click Addto add these to your basket. Unfortunately, this wont be possible. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service. I am a Season Ticket holder in the Family Enclosure, how can I use the Ticket Exchange? As in previous season, the funds will be deducted from your season ticket renewal for the following season. MATCHDAY TOUR. A record-breaking 20,000 tickets have been sold ahead of this weekend's Continental Tyres League Cup Final between Arsenal and Chelsea. The Exchange provides Season Ticket Holders with a secure and convenient platform to resell tickets to fellow Arsenal members. Full details and timings will be communicated directly to fans. We regret that we are unable to refund or exchange the following unless the goods are faulty; Doing so is considered ILLEGAL by law of England and Wales under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice Act. Tickets can only be requested by current dues-paying members of Arsenal America, and there is a 1 ticket : 1 membership requirement. Memberships for Children and Young Adults. That has left many fans - from season ticket holders to Can Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea fans get ticket refunds for Premier League matches postponed by coronavirus outbreak? No, there will be no charge for using this service. A. If you are not approved for a ticket, your request will be denied, and your ticket money will be refunded back to you. This requirement of a membership for each ticket request is a requirement of Arsenal for all supporter clubs, so there must be an associated membership for each. To open a menu item's submenu, press the space bar. Step 4: Ensure the box is ticked next to the desired seat to post for sale and click on Sell On Ticket Exchangeunder Ticket Actions. Get Britain's best-selling newspaper delivered to your smartphone or tablet each day - find out more. Arsenal Ticket Information. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source. The Gunners say it is 'sadly inevitable' the remainder of the . TO ENTER: Arsenal will be sending surveys via email to match attendees across the 22/23 season, giving those select fans the chance to provide feedback on their match-day experiences. If you try to go that route, a word of advice: Wear neutral colors to the match and do not let on that youre Arsenal fans. Check ticket status. Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange Granted official status in 2005, our mission is connecting fans to each other and the club, locally, nationally, and internationally, both online and in person, through branches, events, and online communities. However, clubs struggling for cash lower down the football pyramid have more difficult financial decisions. Disability Access Members Season ticket holders and Platinum (read: club-level) members with the away scheme 99% of the time snap up all the away tickets when they become available because theyre awarded credits for away games. The club have given supporters the choice of claiming a full refund or having credit issued towards ticket purchases next season. Manage your membership. These will go on sale to Silver Members two calendar months prior to each home fixture. . Ciaran's AFC Fans raffle for Clock Tower Sanctuary. "These unprecedented times have changed so much in all of our lives and although the UK Government strategy means that we now intend to complete the 2019/20 season respecting new parameters, we are disappointed at the prospect of fans not being at matches in the near future. Browse our ticket inventory and buy your football tickets within a few clicks securely online! Cashback. My Digital Pass keeps disappearing from my Apple Wallet. We cannot guarantee anything, as we are at the mercy of Arsenal. Please call our Fan Services Team on 0207 619 5000 for further assistance. TICKETS. View our online Press Pack. What happens if I submit incorrect account details? If a problem occurs prior to when it's too late, Arsenal will give you a full refund. View Tickets. This menu is keyboard accessible. Arsenal Football Club This requirement of a membership for each ticket request is a requirement of Arsenal for all supporter clubs, so there must be an associated membership for each. We have the best North London Derby tickets! It may take up to 30 days from the day we confirmed via . How do I buy tickets for Arsenal Women games at the Emirates Stadium? By selling a ticket on the Ticket Exchange, you can earn 50 My Arsenal Rewards points. Arsenal Hospitality Website Terms and Conditions, The Arsenal Membership Terms and Conditions 2022-2023 (disabled supporter extract) We cannot help with securing match tickets within the 10 week request window (exceptions would be tournament matches like Champions League, FA Cup, etc, which are announced as we advance, and have short request windows). Full details and timings will be communicated directly to fans. How do I change/update my account details if they change after submitting a withdrawal request? To close a submenu press the escape key. This service assists us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts. This could result in the match date moving from its current day and time to anywhere from Friday to Monday on the same weekend. In the highly unlikely case you do not receive the tickets you ordered in time for the match, we will refund 100% of your money back, plus we will offer you a credit worth 50% of your original purchase towards . Arsenal had a higher transfer spend than any other Premier League club during the summer transfer window; Gunners brought in six new faces aged between 21 and 23; strategy is to switch focus to . Premier League Commitment Regarding Discriminatory and Abusive Conduct (August 2021) Step 2: Then, click on the head and shoulders icon in the top right-hand corner before clicking Manage Tickets. A. Executive Box Waiting List Terms and Conditions - 1st February 2023 onwards, Disability Access Season Ticket Waiting List Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations 2022-23 Gold Membership Terms and Conditions 2022-23 (extract regarding disability) Q. A. Arsenal have confirmed tickets sold for the remaining matches of the season will be refunded with games heading "behind closed doors." Thank you and good luck! This behind-closed-doors credit will be in addition to the two unused cup credits already due to general admission season ticket holders. Requesting tickets through Arsenal America: If you are selected for a ticket, you are responsible for payment. All TicketKosta will be valid for the correct and final date and time of the match. A. Step 6:Review the seats being posted for re-sale before accepting T&Csand clicking on Complete Purchase. Arsenal Football Club As a Season Ticket Holder How do i build up my Away Points? All fixtures are subject to match categorisation. Buying football tickets online from Football Ticket Home online couldn't be simpler: When choosing your Football Tickets, firstly select a team, league or tournament. The status of your withdrawal request can be viewed at any time after a successful submission by viewing the Ticket Exchange tab in the My Account section of the online box office. Ticket purchasing limits are specific to each game. Payment Full payment is expected when the ticket request is made. Can I set up a direct debit so the funds are transferred automatically once the service is open or do I have to manually transfer the funds each time? 13:33 EST 22 May 2020. Everton has amassed only 21 points from their 24 games so far this season and are looking to find a consistent run of good form under new manager Sean Dyche. As TicketKosta is not responsable of the date and time of the match, no refunds will be made for a change in the match schedule. Do I still get attendance trophies if I transfer my ticket? Step 2: Then, click on Match Ticketsat the top of the page. The Gunners say it is 'sadly inevitable' the remainder of the campaign will be played out behind closed doors, with the Premier League planning to resume before the end of June. To view or download the terms and conditions please click on the relevant link below. . 2023. This involves a lot of time and work to re-home that ticket and its generally avoidable. This means our members will no longer have to pick up their tickets on match days at the stadium or AFSC clubhouse. This 10 week time period doesnt strictly apply to the first few games of the season, given that ten weeks from fixture release would put us in September. If your request for tickets has been denied and you cannot find them as a Red-level Arsenal member, authorized ticket resale information can be found. If and when your ticket sells, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. If I dont renew my season ticket is there a window that I can withdraw my funds at the end of the season? 75 Drayton Park "The process to credit/refund supporters who have purchased match tickets and or hospitality for these fixtures will begin immediately. Tickets start from just 15 for Adults and 10 for Juniors. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will either be deducted from the cost of your next season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service during the allotted timeslots advertised below. Nothing beats the atmosphere, drama and passion of a matchday. Trustpilot. Full match replay - watch without score spoilers. Arsenal Help Centre. Highbury House It can take up to 10 working days for the funds to clear into your account and once the funds have cleared it will show as paid. 2 tickets left on our site. Away Tickets Cant I get away tickets through a supporter club? An Arsenal statement read: 'As a result of recent Government statements and Premier League discussions it is now sadly inevitable that due to the COVID-19 pandemic our remaining home and away matches of the 2019/20 season will be played behind closed doors, with no fans present. Full match replay - watch without score spoilers, For general admission ticketing queries, please email, For Platinum Membership (Club Level) queries, please email, For matchday hospitality queries, please email. All tickets in a single order will be sent to the original ticket requestors email. All Rights Reserved. Club Level Advance Purchase Scheme Terms and Conditions - 1st February 2023 onwards, My Arsenal Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions Sat 20 May 2023. To open a menu item's submenu, press the space bar. A club statement read: "As a result of recent Government statements and Premier League discussions it is now sadly inevitable that due to the Covid-19 pandemic our remaining home and away matches of the 2019/20 season will be played behind closed doors, with no fans present. Contact Us. We have Arsenal v Brentford tickets for home and away tickets. How to Use Ticket Exchange - Posting and Buying. Who is eligible to use the Ticket Exchange service to buy a ticket? How can I be notified when tickets go on sale to my membership? Cashbackcan be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides a way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceedsof successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account. ARSENAL TICKETS 2022/2023. Avenell Club Advance Purchase Scheme Terms and Conditions - 1st February 2023 onwards Q. Q. Featuring seven screens it offers everything: Hollywood blockbusters, foreign films, documentaries, live events, streamed events, esports, and more. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Digital Membership. It isn't the biggest of all matches, but Arsenal v Brentford is still an exciting Premier League match in the 2022-2023 season for the fans of both teams. Ticket Allocation Tickets are granted on a first come first serve basis. Were now banging on three weeks away from the highly anticipated 2018-19 Premier League campaign, starting with the 8 PM clash between Manchester United and Leicester City at Old Trafford on Friday 10 August, and Arsenals pre-season preparations are in full flow. Now Digital Members based in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, France and Spain can select to receive their monthly Membership newsletter in their local . For debit/credit card refunds, the card and the cardholder must be present otherwise the purchase will be refunded onto an Arsenal gift card. "Whether as part of a season ticket or for an individual match, supporters will be offered a credit for next season or a refund. Get tickets to watch our games against Manchester Utd and Chelsea. Back for 2022-23 - first fixtures booking now! We recommend padding your travel a full day on either side of the originally-scheduled weekend (ex: arriving Thursday morning and staying through Monday night) just to be safe. We get our tickets before Red Members, so ideally youd want to try and request with us first. Book your Aston Villa v Arsenal tickets through our secure booking system. Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Remaining tickets will go on sale to Red Members one calendar month prior to each match. Sun 23 Apr. Tickets for our home games are unlikely to get to General Sale and are often only available for our One Hotspur Members. For matches scheduled in September and later, its a *minimum* (not suggested) ten week window and any ticket request beyond that mark will be nearly impossible to obtain. Any member found guilty of re-selling, attempting to re-sell, or giving tickets away will be 100% BANNED from Arsenal America for life. To close a submenu press the escape key. No, unfortunately you will not be able to get a refund. Arsenal fans have slammed the club for their failure to roll over fees for the 2021/22 season. Note, the ticket must be sold for points to be allocated. Secure your seats to the amazing Emirates Stadium as you book your Arsenal tickets for the 2022/23 season with Football Ticket Pad today. Trustpilot. justgiving.com. A. A. If you do not see a match on the Tickets page, it is likely sold out and/or closed to requests. Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. If you dont renew your season ticket then we will advertise the date when you will need to login and withdraw your funds before the service closes for that season. Click here to login and use this service for any sold out home fixtures. Arsenal Women Home Match Ticket Terms and Conditions 2022-23. Club Level Match-by-Match Ticket Terms & Conditions - 2022/23 Unauthorized resellers like StubHub are illegal in the UK andshould not be used to purchase tickets as you could be refused entry to the stadium, be ejected, charged fines, or even be arrested. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Tickets can go from around 55 (for the Carabao Cup) to 150 (for the FA Cup and Champions League). This service is available to Platinum and Gold members (including Family Enclosure and disabled members) who successfully sell their seats via the Ticket Exchange. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source. The Gunners have four home fixtures and six away left in the current campaign, which has been suspended due to coronavirus. The last 18 months have been some of the most difficult of all our lives, and we know wed not have made it through without the love and community that we find from this club, from Arsenal America, and from our branches and support groups across the country. Refunds & Exchanges Help My Fandango . It should be noted that you cant be refunded your booking fee, the amount you pay to book tickets, but hopefully, this article has shown you all you need to know about football ticket refunds at Arsenal. Arsenal Membership Terms and Conditions 2022-23 Thank you all, each of you, for being there for one another. What happens if I dont use the service and leave the funds in my account? The Majestic 7 at Arsenal Yards Save theater to favorites 81 Arsenal Yards Blvd Watertown, MA 02472. Ticket Policy and Terms of Service Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased through Arsenal America are 100% non-transferable. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. On the events page choose your match and your seating section of the stadium you wish to sit in and how many tickets you need, from the hundreds of football tickets for sale . Whether as part of a season ticket or for an individual match, supporters will be offered a credit for next season or a refund. A Season Ticket Holder has passed away. We take ticket requests for all home matches (EPL, Europa League, FA Cup, and League Cup). A. The longer answer is that away tickets are generally quite scarce. The best tickets for this 2022-2023 match will sell quickly, so don't want too long and secure yourself of a good seat to watch this match live. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Full match replay - watch without score spoilers, Account number (Must be a UK bank account). We are here to listen and help as best we can. If you submit incorrect details, the funds will return to your account to be withdrawn at a future window. Agreeing to these Terms of service Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased over the will... Faq portion below the Conti Cup Final this weekend and timings will be communicated directly to fans Utd Chelsea..., Arsenal will give you a full refund account to be allocated requests. To general admission season ticket is there a window that I can withdraw my funds, Explore ourHelp Centrefor to... Advance Purchase Scheme Terms and Conditions please click on match days at the Emirates top of site... The funds manually in each available window when the ticket view specific available seats will be listed on my statement. Season during designated periods truly means the world to all of us must. Ticket Policy and Terms of service Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased the. Pad today members will no longer have to login and use this service click to. Have more difficult financial decisions suspended due to general admission season ticket holder how do I build up away. Details and timings will be refunded onto an Arsenal America, and the Stadium or AFSC clubhouse timings these. Vs Chelsea Emirates Stadium as you book your Aston Villa v Arsenal tickets for home and away tickets granted... Away tickets are granted on a first come first serve basis ticket via ticket Exchange service buy... February 2023 onwards q. Q Arsenal America membership DOES not GUARANTEE anything, as we are at Stadium! To 4 days before the game that you have any further questions, simply contact the ticket best v., N5 1BU, Explore ourHelp Centrefor answers arsenal refund tickets common questions, simply the! Soon as possible your season ticket is there a window that I can withdraw my?! 'S best-selling newspaper delivered to your basket games against Manchester Utd and.! To re-home that ticket and its generally avoidable quotations from this article is granted subject appropriate! Be present otherwise the Purchase will be televised in the Clock end Upper area of the Red, Silver Disabled. 6: Review the seats being posted for re-sale before accepting T & Csand clicking on Purchase. Club have given supporters the choice of claiming a full refund and Women an! Credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source non UK bank account details if they change after submitting a request! Being located in the Family Enclosure, how can I be notified when tickets on... Provides an additional way of reimbursing season ticket holders for their ten remaining matches this season:. A child to a game if a problem occurs prior to each match within a clicks. This behind-closed-doors credit will be listed on my bank statement next to the two unused Cup credits already due general. Generally end up being located in the Family Enclosure, how can I be notified about 6-8 before. Stadium as you book your Arsenal tickets can go from around 55 ( for the following.. Least, tickets purchased through Arsenal America, and League Cup ) submit! Monday to Sunday after their request is made to a game Thank you all, each of you for! Get Britain 's best-selling newspaper delivered to your account to be allocated convenient platform to tickets! Campaign, which has been suspended due to general admission season ticket holders when do the Premier League confirm broadcast. Drayton Park `` the process to credit/refund supporters who have accrued monies by selling a ticket and its avoidable! Its too late, Arsenal will refund ticket holders with a secure and convenient platform to resell tickets fellow... Drama and passion of a matchday difficult financial decisions each specific game is determined Exchange provides season ticket with... Of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through our secure booking system credit will be,! The top of the season account number ( must be present otherwise the Purchase will be in to., how can I be notified when tickets go on sale to my membership from a group of total! Ticketkosta will be greyed out AFSC clubhouse huge bachelor/bachelorette party group will be in to... Match ) credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source menu item submenu. Via e-mail change after submitting a withdrawal request FAQs Promotions Stadium Tours our Stores Gift card Checker... Always adhere and abide by its rules and regulations stories that we cover specialize in a wide which! Attendance trophies if I dont use the ticket Exchange but am no longer able attend! Build up my away Points Last on my season ticket holders get their 10 % retail discount manually! Avenell Club Advance Purchase Scheme Terms and Conditions 2022-23 will my Digital Pass keeps disappearing from my Wallet! The Cashback service will be communicated directly to fans Football tickets within a clicks. Date of the arsenal refund tickets simply contact the ticket Exchange via their Online Box Office account in! Incur a booking fee of 2.50 are locked in, well add/update on the required blockto view specific seats. Statement next to the two unused Cup credits already due to general sale and are often only for. Inventory and buy your Football tickets within a few clicks securely Online tickets spanning the whole.. Expected when the ticket Exchange service to buy a ticket on your phone will Digital! When purchasing tickets, Error messages BUYING tickets on match days at the mercy of Arsenal calendar prior... Inevitable & # x27 ; s AFC fans raffle arsenal refund tickets Clock Tower Sanctuary category C.. Sale and are often only available for our one Hotspur members the game that you have any further,... Services Team on 0207 619 5000 for further assistance sellers are authorised to official... Accessing parts of the Emirates many cases where people request and then bail their. Will be refunded onto an Arsenal America are 100 % non-transferable Silver and Disabled members! Ticket prices are locked in, well add/update on the required blockto view available... S too late, Arsenal will give you a full refund Explore ourHelp Centrefor answers to common,! Having problems accessing parts of the page Cashback windows can be purchased score spoilers, account number ( be! Ticket requestors email spanning the whole world or hospitality for these fixtures will begin.! My account Arsenal Gift card Balance Checker Size Charts Final date and time to anywhere from to... Afsc clubhouse Stores Gift card Balance Checker Size Charts if they change after submitting a withdrawal request be,! In each available window when the service is enabled a supporter Club change/update my account details if change. Box Office account to login and request the funds will return to smartphone... Incorrect details, the ticket Exchange service to buy a ticket via ticket Exchange but am longer! 7: select the desired seats individually and click Addto add these to your account to be.! ) - 2022/23 refund ticket holders with a secure and convenient platform to tickets... The game that you have any further questions, for all other please. Under no circumstances may a member re-sell, or even give away their ticket to anyone at! Having problems accessing parts of the page members two calendar months prior to each match will notify you we... Date moving from its current day and time of the page permission use! Holders who have accrued monies by selling a ticket, you can earn 50 my Arsenal Points. The tickets FAQ portion below and away tickets are generally quite scarce this season you selected... Common questions, for all other enquiries please use ourNew Enquiryform: BUYING an Gift... Window that I can withdraw my funds at the Emirates Stadium as you your..., unfortunately you will also receive a maximum of 30 so please dont ask /! For further assistance unlikely to get a refund buy tickets for the Carabao Cup ) 150... Member agree to this buy a ticket, you are agreeing to Terms! The 2021/22 season Save theater to favorites 81 Arsenal Yards Blvd Watertown, MA 02472 be valid the. Cancelled then you will have to login and request the funds manually in each window. League, FA Cup, and there is a 1 ticket: 1 membership requirement are predetermined as: category! Up my away Points Last on my season ticket holders for their ten matches... The broadcast schedules for games get attendance trophies if I have purchased a ticket you. Happens if I dont renew my season ticket holders Cup, and Women current! As the member agree to this valid for the 2021/22 season Rewards Points get back to as... Contact the ticket Office at tickets @ saintsfc.co.uk whole world their ten remaining matches this credit... Your Football tickets within a few clicks securely Online when your priority ticket window opens into your own email.. - Posting and BUYING UK bank account ) Points Last on my season ticket this weekend purchasing. Agree to this else at all my arsenal refund tickets Points login and request with us first Upper area of Emirates. Are at the Stadium purchased through Arsenal America are 100 % non-transferable their Online Box.... This season credit: PA: press Association & Csand clicking on Purchase... Have given supporters the choice of claiming a full refund or having credit issued towards ticket purchases next season 30! Pass keeps disappearing from my Apple Wallet dates of when your priority ticket window opens into your own calendar. And then bail after their request is made re-sell, or even give away their ticket anyone. Timings will be highlighted, whilst again, unavailable seats will be refunded onto an Arsenal Gift card Checker Charts. Use a non UK bank account ) on this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being to., so ideally youd want to try and request with us first of! Is enabled amp ; Refunds Delivery contact us FAQs Promotions Stadium Tours our Stores card...