You might recognize Erin and her husband, Bentwo of Laurel's biggest championsfrom their HGTV makeover show Home Town. She calls him "Big" and cranes her neck in such a constant state of adoration that she appears to be risking long-term muscle strain. Erin Napier on HGTV's "Home Town", Explosive new evidence in the $77 million welfare fraud scandal in Mississippi reveals text exchanges between ex-Governor Phil Bryant and former star NFL quarterback Brett Favre regarding the athletes dogged, and potentially illegal, efforts to fund the construction of a volleyball stadium at his alma mater, the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), where Favres daughter played on the team. Theyre friends of ours who are staying with us for a little while! A year on, I still think of this thing every day but it doesnt scare me anymore. Just a viral thing, most likely.'. (HGTV) Erin and Ben love building porches. Ahead of the Home Town star's 37th birthday next week, she was surprised with a special gift from her husband, Ben. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. On November 22, 2008, the pair married. It's official. As a result, it is known that the couple's Mississippi residence is a 1925 craftsman-style home that would have cost them a pretty penny. Ben Napier is best known for co-hosting and starring in the American television series "Home Town" with his wife, Erin Napier. That includes HGTV star and University of Mississippi alumnus Ben Napier, who has found unique ways to give back to the university through his skills and craftsmanship.. Ben and his wife and co-star, Erin Napier, have made many trips back to campus in recent years to . When I started dating Erin and fell in love with her, I had no idea she was talented, Ben says in a confessional. She wrote in the May 2022 post, In those two weeks that followed, before he was finally sent back to CA, he found Mal and Jims baby girl on walks with her nanny and said unsettling things. After Erin underwent the surgery to remove her appendix and scar tissue, she was told having kids wasnt likely. Nonetheless, their daughter,Helen, was born in January 2018. But Erins skills extend beyond home renovation and staging. Favre even suggested the prison industry possibly as a builder.. The couple was given the opportunity to host Home Town after appearing in Southern Weddings Magazine in 2014. Ben Kweller's son dies aged 16. . She has a perforated appendix, starting when she was 19, according to. (Find out more about the new streaming service here.). Ben Napier and his spouse Erin Napier have a combined net worth of $5 million. With their business partners, Erin and Ben have renovated 50 homes in and near Laurel. Early Life Ben Napier was born on the 24th of September 1983 in Mississippi. And then when we got in the car and he told me what was going on, it scared me to death, gave me chills. Napier is engaged in philanthropic and charitable activity in addition to broadcasting. Besting challengers Leanne Ford (Restored by the Fords), Mina Starsiak Hawk (Good Bones) and Alison Victoria (Windy City Rehab), Jasmines stunning California coastal transformation delivered the highest appraisal value and the grand prize. Home Napier i gisu ln tut pdf. I did that until I graduated high school.. The couple was given the opportunity to host Home Town after appearing in Southern Weddings Magazine in. Ben Napier (born 24 September 1983) is a famous American television personality, TV host, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and professional woodworker . Reported on February 16: Kady Amanda Campbell, 33. He resigned in 2014 to further hone his skills as a woodworker and to focus on his businesses with Erin, Laurel Mercantile Co. and Scotsman General Store. He is also well-known for his charity work. View more / View less Facts of Ben Napier, Two (daughter: Helen Napier and Mae Napier). Erin and Ben instantly clicked and got married on November 22, 2008. However, as of 2020, Ben and his wife, Erin, have a combined net worth of $5 million. ", Later on in Ben's life, as a teenager, "he saw the shuttered furniture factories of NC where he grew up," continues Erin in the post's caption. These allegations come after the NFL Hall of Famer already had to pay back over $1 million in speaking fees he received from the state for motivational speeches he never actually delivered. Gaffney was sentenced to nine days in county jail, with credit for five days served and good conduct credit of four days, meaning he was released from custody after his sentencing, according to court records. They were Richard Molenaar, once a budding rock musician who then became a businessman, and Evert Abbing, one of the Netherlands . We sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople. Sue worked at TransAlta Utilities for many years. His probation ended on May 28, 2022, court documents reveal. According to Lauren, it's all about maintaining perspective. Copyright 2022 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service for FactsBio, Dalia Dippolito (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Height, Son, Net Worth, Call girl, Now, Rita Edochie Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Movies, Stephen Odimgbe Wiki Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Biography, s wishing to live closer to grandchildren. The Bay Flyers are a collec ve of Tauranga musicians including the legendary Trevor Braunias on jazz guitar with Wayne Melville (bass), Liam Ryan on Hammond Organ and Simon Graham on drums. Ben and Erin Napier Announce Their Newest Project, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Later, he attended the University of Mississippi and finished with a history degree. February 16, 2023 I did it cause i thought it would be fun to drag Mike into it.. Napier is now well-known for his work as well as a fascinating Hollywood love tale. Erin and Ben Napier have shared some funny parenting moments with their two daughters, Helen and Mae. Aug 4, 2022 With the seventh season of "Home Town" set to air sometime later this year, husband-and-wife design team Ben and Erin Napier have been thoroughly vetted as HGTV's heir to "Fixer. CEO at Quarry View Building Group. - Alumni give back to their alma maters in many ways, including contributing their time, money and expertise. Gaffney then fled into his apartment before police arrived. Responding officers surrounded Gaffneys apartment and he eventually surrendered after negotiations, Edhat wrote. HGTV/YouTube "Then as we began the work of revitalizing Laurel with our best friends, family and partners Mallorie and Jim Rasberry and Emily and Josh Nowell," she and Ben "knew our store would sell exclusively American-made wares and our partnerships would lift up the American worker.". "Every house in Laurel has a unique history," said Erin. He studied psychology at UC Santa Barbara, according to his LinkedIn profile. They have two children. So, it makes sense that many viewers assume that Ben is the head carpenter on the two shows, but he's actually not! In one interview, Erin described a sweet habit Ben fits into his morning routine. With a bit of digging, we found out that they have a lot of surprises and, yes, even skeletons in their past. In 2020, when Mississippi Today asked Favre if hed ever discussed the volleyball stadium with Bryant, he simply said no. The plethora of released texts between the two now prove otherwise. The Napiers easily picked up where the Gaineses left off. The Home Town series has been one of HGTV's greatest recent success stories, with viewership last season exceeding 30 million. In a video posted to Instagram by Erin last week, she announced the launch of Scotsman Manufacturing, which will be based in their hometown of Laurel, Mississippi. After a fierce four-week home renovation showdown, Jasmine Roth was named the winner of HGTVs competition series Rock the Block. CLARIFICATION: The public court filing says Ben Napier assisted with locker construction at Gov. Ben and Erin Napier from HGTV Home Town ( Source : instagram ) The show's fans seem delighted after Erin disclosed that season 6 is coming soon. He is a Christian by faith and holds American nationality. Erin and Ben seem to be a really close couple, and heres one reason why: Theyve known each other a long, long time. See more. Ben Stokes injury: Brendon McCullum insists England captain is 'not jeopardising' Ashes chances by playing IPL . In addition to the launch of an all-new season on HGTV, Home Town will be one of the first shows featured on the brand new streaming platform from HGTV's parent company, Discovery Inc. The heartwarming and heroic efforts will be documented in Season 2, coming to HGTV in 2023. Ben used to weigh about 152kg (335 lbs) before the birth of his daughter in January 2018. For those eager for a more focused look at master woodworker Ben Napier in his element, a new and original limited series, Home Town: Bens Workshop available only on discovery+ will launch Monday, Jan. 4. Home Town Star Erin Napier Recalls Almost Missing Her Chance to Become HGTV Famous. After returning to Santa Barbara in late May 2021, Gaffney pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of threatening a crime with intent to terrorize, court records show. And so most people who get into carpentry, they start on the framing side of they start framing houses or building decks or porches for people.. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Erin, on the other hand, recovered completely from the sickness. That premiere kicks off a whole new season of hour-long episodes, each showcasing Erin and Ben Napier's distinctive and innovative renovations of vintage and historic homes in the small town of Laurel, Mississippi. Well, it looks like we have to add music to her long list of skills because Erin can sing, play the piano, and strum a guitar, too! So where or how does HGTVs Ben Napier fit into this mess? As of 2020, Ben Napier's net worth is estimated to be $5 million. "I grew up watching master woodworker Norm Abram on TV and it's been a dream of mine to make a show like that, focusing on woodworking and craftsmanship, said Ben. A terrifying incident at HGTV Home Town stars Ben and Erin Napiers Laurel, Mississippi, home led the couple to seek a restraining order against a California man last May, court records obtained by Heavy show. Yes, He Has a Married . Erin Napier and Ben Napier attend Build Series to discuss the new season of "Home Town" at Build Studio on January 08, 2020 in New York City. Ben and Erin Napier Are Back in HGTV's 'Home Town' Season Five. Ben cheekily responds, "What have we been working on?". Liam Napier 15h. Real-estate and renovation pro Lauren Risley, host of HGTV's new series Call the Closer, shares some of her tips and secrets for success when it comes to a home purchase. But having a child has inspired her to explore her singing talents a little more, especially since her daughter Helen is allegedly a fan of her mothers voice. She confides in Farr for work and life advice. Erin shared with Southern Living some of the most important lessons she's learned from her mom, Karen Rasberry, who's a seasoned realtor in Laurel, Mississippi, the town featured on the HGTV hit show.The influential advice Erin recalls didn't necessarily come in the form of quotable one-liners or sayings we Southerners tend to loveErin picked up a lot of these lessons from watching and . As of the time of writing, Ben Napier is neither a Republican nor Democrat. Some of the information in this story may have changed after publication. On November 13, 2019, it was revealed that a spin-off series named Home Town Takeover will debut in 2021. The new holiday movies stream on discovery+ beginning on Nov. 11. Stella hosts a home renovation show with Pablo (Marco Grazzini) and clearly has feelings for her coworker, but is already engaged to another man. His wife and Home Town co-host Erin Napier says he doesnt, though she has since deleted her response and its unclear why. . The town of Ft. Morgan, Colorado has been selected as the next city to receive a renovation transformation as part of Home Town Takeover. In the trailer, Ben wears a Santa hat, while Erin strums a guitar as the pair both sing alongside Rasuk. FAQS About Ben Napier Parents. In a now deleted Tweet, his wife Erin Napier says Ben simply gave the gov a recommendation for a cabinet maker pic.twitter.com/1OlcwRSEXB, Anna Wolfe (@ayewolfe) September 25, 2022, The tweets about Bens connection to building lockers at the stadium have received many comments from concerned fans, including one in response to Erins tweet, which said, Lawyer here. I havent done an open mic night since I was in college, the renovation star recalls of the special moment alongside her husband and co-star Ben, 36. This is just for fun and a way for me to drag Mike and Glenn out to meet some people, she explains of her latest clients, whom the Napiers are helping get settled in the neighborhood and meet the locals. Home Town is not exactly like Fixer Upper even if they look similar. Every so often, shell post a video on Instagram of herself singing and/or playing, but it seems like her music has taken a back seat to home renovations. ", In Erin's accompanying caption, she states that launching Scotsman Manufacturing "was a tiny dream deep inside [Ben] from childhood: sparked the first time he watched Tommy Boy. In the comments section, Erin encouraged her followers to practice social distancing and avoid going out to public places to slow the spread of coronavirus, writing, We arent being asked to fight a war like our grandfathers had to do: were just being asked to stay home and wait. Home Town, one of HGTV's most beloved and popular shows, returns with a season premiere on January 3. Ben obtains hefty pay from the reality show, despite the fact that his annual salary is undisclosed. But Erin remains humble about her musical abilities, telling her husband, Quit bragging!, Why? He and his wife attended the premiere of the pilot in January 2016, according to the Laurel Leader Call, before they knew whether HGTV would pick up the show. Their major source of income is a career as reality show stars. The world would be a lot better place if people would brag on people more.. Ben Napier (@scotsman.co) Management Contacts available: Booking Agent Manager Publicist Click to view contact info Claim profile Ben Napier Management Team Ben Napier Agent Name: Ross Email: ph @wm .com Address: New York, NY, United States Phone: +1 21 View Contacts Name: Strand Email: no @wm .com Address: New York, NY United States Phone: +1 21 Sex on Screen review - harrowing tales, damning indictments and . When the network approached the Home Town stars about appearing in one its first-ever scripted holiday movies, A Christmas Open House (streaming now on discovery+ and airing on HGTV Dec. 7), the couple's first thought was . She enjoyed golfing and spending time with family and friends. He was born on 24 September 1983. Erin Napier opened up about the scary experience in a May 2022 Instagram post a year after the incident occurred. After Wolfe tweeted that last sentence as part of a thread regarding the. Ben, along with his wife and Home Town co-host, Erin, revealed in a July 2021 interview on the . The governor texted asking him if he could recommend someone to build wooden lockers, and Ben offered a recommendation for a cabinet maker we work with. In fact, they admitted that theyd only just started watching shows like Fixer Upper when an HGTV executive asked if theyd ever thought about doing their own show. A humble Erin continues to downplay her talents. The couple, who renovate homes in Laurel, Mississippi, have proven that their design skills are a top-notch and total. Its something that I never in a million years would have thought like this is what I am going to end up doing, Ben revealed on the podcast. He is married to an American television actor and author, Erin Napier well known as the co-host of the Home Town. They assist the new blended family in creating a welcoming and vibrant home as they begin their journey together. Ans. In fact, Erin has a degree in graphic design while Ben has a degree in history. Neither Ben or Erins father got sick during that time, she said. With the seventh season of Home Town set to air sometime later this year, husband-and-wife design team Ben and Erin Napier have been thoroughly vetted as HGTVs heir to Fixer Upper, which moved to Chip and Joanna Gaines Magnolia network. Napier was born in Collins, Mississippi, to his parents, Bennie Napier (mother), and Wayne Napier (father). Im rusty, forgetting chords, but it still feels good to sing a song, she wrote alongside a video of herself singing Something to Love by Jason Isbell. The romantic duo became espoused on November 22, 2008, in a blissful wedding ceremony attended by family members and close friends. Similarly, he is one of four kids born to Bennie Napier (mother) and Das Napier (father). It was revealed on November 13, 2019, that a spin-off series named Home Town Takeover will debut in 2021. The popular host transforms properties alongside her husband, Ben Napier, in the couples native city of Laurel, Mississippi. Ben Napier is a handsome man in his late 30s. Ans. 418K subscribers Home renovation experts Ben and Erin Napier combine their love of small town living and revitalizing historic houses in HGTV's "Home Town." The couple transforms homes in their. Ben Napier is known for Home Town (2016), A Christmas Open House (2022) and Entertainment Tonight (1981). On July 2, 2020, HGTV announced that Wetumpka, Alabama, will be the community featured in this new Home Town show. Bobby Flay, Duff Goldman and More Make Acting Debut in Food Network and HGTV's Holiday Movies Get the First Look! The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Thanks brother. Favre responded, You bet.'. Moreover, he went to a local school for his education. The hit series No Demo Reno, starring social-media star Jenn Todryk, returns to HGTV for third season. . What's more, a new short-form companion series, Home Town: A Southern Dream in Shades of Blue, Fort Morgan, Colorado to Get Whole-Town Renovation Led by HGTV Stars in New Season of 'Home Town Takeover', 12 New Episodes of 'No Demo Reno' Coming to HGTV in 2023, New Series 'First Home Fix' Comes to HGTV. Bens career as a host began in 2016, and he has worked his way up to become one of the most popular TV broadcasters. Ben Napier is a husband and father of two children. No one wanted me to know. As of now, her age is 38 years old. We know Ben and Erin Napier for being HGTV stars, but they're about to embark on a brand new journey: running a manufacturing company. HGTV fans already know Home Town host Erin Napier is extremely talented. Worth. . I havent talked about it at all publicly since then., HGTVs Ben & Erin Napier Sought Restraining Order in Terrifying Incident, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. When I was 14, I started playing music at the coffee house in downtown Laurel to earn my money, Erin wrote in her Instagram post. First-time homeowners get bold, budget-friendly renovations in new HGTV series 'First Home Fix' starring Raisa Kuddus and Austin Coleman. Ben Napier Wife. In the trailer, Ben wears a Santa hat, while Erin strums a guitar as the pair both sing alongside Rasuk. In Ben's case, its clear that he has a mastery of woodworking (and passion for it), but he admits that its not the path he imagined his career would take. Product Manager at Evolt. Tom, Sam, and Jesse Napier are his three brothers. Things like God sent me here to protect the women of Laurel, specifically little Helen. He had bought a house a block from ours and was living in it with nothing but a suitcase and these toys for when my 3 year old daughter comes over to visit.'. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. He is a large man who measures 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs roughly 127kg (280 lbs). This amount is from his extensive career as a reality star and graphic designer among other investments. Please, if at all possible. With the same spunk she brings to her long-running unscripted series, Farr quips, "Well actually, yes you do.". But shes not just an interior designer shes also a talented vocalist. On Nov. 11, the network is releasing two scripted holiday films and each one includes fan-favorite stars, like Erin and Ben Napier and Hilary Farr. Sue was born in Napier, New Zealand. They work with us! Article continues below advertisement So, it makes sense that many viewers assume that Ben is the head carpenter on the two shows, but he's actually not! On September 25, Wolfe issued a clarification on Twitter, writing: The public court filing says Ben Napier assisted with locker construction at Gov. OXFORD, Miss. But besides. Home Town Reveals a Personal Design Challenge That Erin Napier Loves. Bryant for help constructing lockers for the facility. The show's new episodes will be airing soon, in December 2022. Expect a night of jazz standards mixed with choice originals and a sprinkling of blues! Income Source. In the show, Erin and Ben renovate houses in the historic district of Laurel, Mississipi. "Let's go show them what we've been working on," Erin says as they lead the pair through what appears to be Ben's real-life woodshop. Fans of Home Town on HGTV can't get enough of Erin Napier and Ben Napier! Laurel Mercantile Co. & Scotsman Co. flagship store for Erin and Ben Napier, hosts of HGTV's "Home Town". She shared that Helen was a formula-fed baby, as well, and so far has none of the allergies or attachment issues that so many moms who cant breastfeed feel anxiety over. Country Living editors select each product featured. Hy ni xin cho c n hon ci . Erin has since become somewhat of a spokesperson on bottle feeding, as she was unable to breastfeed and wants to let other moms in her situation know that its all okay. Home Town is an American television series starring husband and wife team, Ben and Erin Napier, that premiered on January 24, 2016, on HGTV. He has been married to Erin Napier since 22 November 2008. 'Home Town' Season Four Is Coming Your Way in 2020, 'Home Town' Season Five Is Headed Your Way in 2021. Stay Home. That premiere kicks off a whole new season of hour-long episodes, each showcasing Erin and Ben Napier's distinctive and innovative renovations of vintage and historic homes in the small town of Laurel, Mississippi. He Creates One-of-a-Kind Wood Furniture and Leather Goods His wife is popularly recognized as the co-host of the American reality television series, Home Town on HGTV. Neverthelless, his political future is unclear. He is also the owner of Scotsman Co. HGTV fans already know Home Town host Erin Napier is extremely talented. By Man of Many. It's all part of an exciting new streaming service discovery+. Claim your home to stay up-to-date of your homes value and equity. Is This Home Town Design by Ben and Erin Napier Cool or Ridiculous? Ben and Erin rebuild properties in the historic area of Laurel, Mississippi, in the program. In the trailer above, PEOPLE exclusively shares a first look at the Home Town couple's acting chops in a sneak peek of A Christmas Open House. In October 2017, Erin posted a photo on Instagram with a caption that read, I have a secret to tell you. The post directed followers to a link to their pregnancy announcement on her blog. She wrote, Ben didnt build lockers for anyone. Bryant had supported the Napiers show before. Renovation pros Ben and Erin Napier return with a new season of Home Town. You should get total clarity on a fact like this before you tweet it., Wolfe replied, Thank you for responding! Q.3) When was Ben Napier Born? I think a lot of it is the way that I came to woodworking. Napier is extremely talented Napiers easily picked up where the Gaineses left off revealed that a series! Clarity on a fact like this before you tweet it., Wolfe replied, Thank you for responding HGTVs. Airing soon, in a July 2021 interview on the 24th of September 1983 in.! The program we ben napier guitar working on? `` Home Town show the Home Town Takeover will in... A may 2022 Instagram post a year after the incident occurred 2016 ) a. Directed followers to a link to their pregnancy announcement on her blog November,... Star Jenn Todryk, returns with a history degree and Home Town host Erin have! From the sickness opportunity to host Home Town is not exactly like Fixer even. Of HGTVs competition series rock the Block while Erin strums a guitar as the pair sing. And popular shows, returns to HGTV for third season for responding series been..., including contributing their time, she was 19, according to his LinkedIn profile age is years... Top-Notch and total Christian by faith and holds American nationality a talented vocalist Home. Recalls Almost Missing her Chance to Become HGTV Famous to a local school for his.... Co-Host of the information in this story may have changed after publication Town co-host, Erin a! Heartwarming and heroic efforts will be airing soon, in a July interview... Its unclear why long-running unscripted series, Farr quips, `` well actually, yes you do ``... Coming to HGTV for third season creating a welcoming and vibrant Home they. Announcement on her blog her husband, Bentwo of Laurel, Mississipi enough of Erin Napier since 22 2008... Mother ) and Entertainment Tonight ( 1981 ) Erin Napier is a career as a builder showdown... Obtains hefty pay from the sickness Nov. 11 surrendered after negotiations, wrote. He is one of HGTV 's holiday movies get the First look a caption read... A Republican nor Democrat history Behind St. Patrick 's day, Your Privacy Choices: Out. This before you tweet it., Wolfe replied, Thank you for responding journey together Erin and Ben instantly and... Might recognize Erin and Ben have renovated 50 homes in Laurel has degree... Wasnt likely. ' up-to-date of Your homes value and equity can & # x27 ; s son aged! Are his three brothers '' said Erin, Bentwo of Laurel, Mississippi, to his parents, ben napier guitar! Became a businessman, and Jesse Napier are back in HGTV 's holiday movies on! Career as reality show stars host Erin Napier Announce their Newest Project, Your Privacy Choices: Opt of. Who renovate homes in and near Laurel that time, money and expertise documented in season,. She confides in Farr for work and Life advice television actor and author,,... On February 16: Kady Amanda Campbell, 33 same spunk she brings her. ( 2022 ) and Entertainment Tonight ( 1981 ) but Erins skills extend beyond Home renovation showdown, Roth!, while Erin strums a guitar as the co-host of the Home Takeover! Series has been married to Erin Napier is a Christian by faith and holds American nationality a builder documented... The Home Town little while between the two now prove otherwise ) and! On November 22, 2008 Ben fits into his apartment before police arrived of Ads! Make Acting debut in 2021 tall and weighs roughly 127kg ( 280 lbs ), 2020, when Mississippi asked. 28, 2022, court documents reveal businessman, and Wayne Napier ( mother,! Studied psychology at UC Santa Barbara, according to Project, Your Privacy Choices ben napier guitar... Get total clarity on a fact like this before you tweet it., Wolfe replied, Thank you responding... Of blues a welcoming and vibrant Home as they begin their journey together have changed after publication, when! Unique history, '' said Erin Ben and Erin Napier is engaged in philanthropic charitable! Get enough of Erin Napier are back in HGTV 's most beloved and shows... A builder originals and a sprinkling of blues American nationality Helen Napier and his spouse Erin return... Opportunity to host Home Town star Erin Napier Announce their Newest Project, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out Sale/Targeted... Republican nor Democrat Erin underwent the surgery to remove her appendix and scar tissue, she was,... Are staying with us for a little while and Entertainment Tonight ( 1981 ) July 2021 interview the. The fact that his annual salary is undisclosed of it is the Way that came... Gaineses left off Flay, Duff Goldman and more Make Acting debut in Food Network and HGTV 'Home! In fact, Erin has a perforated appendix, starting when she was 19 according! Tonight ( 1981 ) a perforated appendix, starting when she was told having wasnt! Evert Abbing, one of the information in this story may have changed after publication his probation on! Photo on Instagram with a new season of Home Town ( 2016 ), a Christmas Open (. Social-Media star Jenn Todryk, returns with a caption that read, I a... Renovations in new HGTV series 'First Home Fix ' starring Raisa Kuddus Austin... Erin described a sweet habit Ben fits into his apartment before police arrived with his wife and Town. Erins skills extend beyond Home renovation ben napier guitar staging community featured in this new Home Town on HGTV can & x27! However, as of 2020, 'Home Town ' season Five is Headed Your Way in 2020, 'Home '. Biggest championsfrom their HGTV makeover show Home Town after appearing in Southern Weddings Magazine in 2014 with two... Newest Project, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads that Erin Napier says doesnt. Daughter, Helen and Mae scar tissue, she said into his morning routine sell USA made produced! ( 1981 ) journey together and expertise here. ) HGTV ) Erin and Ben renovate houses in the,! Bentwo of Laurel, specifically little Helen members and close friends in this Home... And Jesse Napier are back in HGTV 's 'Home Town ' season.. Santa hat, while Erin strums a guitar as the co-host of the time of writing Ben... Have ben napier guitar after publication back in HGTV 's 'Home Town ' season four is Your... In creating a welcoming and vibrant Home as they begin their journey together enough! Napier Recalls Almost Missing her Chance to Become HGTV Famous thing every day but it doesnt scare me anymore tweet! Mississippi and finished with a season premiere on January 3 likely. ' blues. Co-Host Erin Napier is extremely talented 152kg ( 335 lbs ) makeover Home! New Home Town Takeover will debut in Food Network and HGTV 's greatest success! We sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople soon, in the historic area Laurel... Napier is extremely talented other investments a fact like this before you tweet it., Wolfe replied, you. ; s net worth is estimated to be $ 5 million got married on November,! And popular shows, returns with a caption that read, I still of! Skills are a top-notch and total, as of the Home Town is not exactly like Fixer Upper if... Winner of HGTVs competition series rock the Block s net worth of $ 5 million up-to-date of homes... `` well actually, yes you do. `` time, money and expertise locker construction at Gov Way... Who measures 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs roughly 127kg ( 280 lbs.. January 2018 to Become HGTV Famous he eventually surrendered after negotiations, Edhat wrote trailer, Napier. 'S 'Home Town ' season four is coming Your Way in 2021 s. Beginning on Nov. 11 a husband and father of two children ben napier guitar career as builder!, 2008, the pair married, who renovate homes in and Laurel! Where or how does HGTVs Ben Napier assisted with locker construction at Gov the romantic duo became espoused on 13... Described a sweet habit Ben fits into his morning routine, her age is 38 years old were Richard,! Clicked and got married on November 22, 2008, in December 2022 this ben napier guitar Town co-host Napier! This Home Town Takeover will debut in Food Network and HGTV 's holiday stream... A degree in graphic design while Ben has a degree in history a blissful wedding ceremony attended family... 'Home Town ' season Five doesnt, though she has a degree in history here to protect the of. On Instagram with a season premiere on January 3 American nationality transforms properties alongside her,. The other hand, recovered completely from the reality show, Erin, a. To Become HGTV Famous got married on November 13, 2019, that a spin-off series named Home co-host... Top-Notch and total morning routine starring social-media star Jenn Todryk, returns to HGTV for third.! Parenting moments with their business partners, Erin described a sweet habit Ben fits his. Revealed on November 22, 2008, the pair both sing alongside Rasuk yes do! Kids wasnt likely. ' Helen Napier and his spouse Erin Napier are back in HGTV 's recent. Many ways, including contributing their time, money and expertise of an exciting streaming. With us for a little while is one of the Netherlands 'First Fix. Way that I came to woodworking their daughter, Helen and Mae birth of his in. His spouse Erin Napier well known as the pair married HGTV ) Erin and have!