Operation is temporarily suspended. Hi thank you for your post very helpful. ) with 15 hours overnight layover in HND(Tokyo). I have seen many Germans lose face traveling and make scenes just recently in July in Frankfurt one German berated another German about the rules and the other German was quite mean in return. Will I be allowed to stay in the airport? Thank you for any help. But a great man is someone who takes a step back and admits that clearly the fault doesnt lie in the other party and just accept & make the best of the situation! I will be in transit in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Please clearify. My ticket is operated by AA and JAL. This is super helpful, especially since so much of the information on transiting in Japan right now is contradictory. If Marco Polo were alive today, could you imagine his response to our options and speed of travel? Could they be complaining about things they only do and they assume the other side does it too? I wish the agents didnt cave in the US as well so I didnt have to frequently witness the overwrought theatrics happening at the front of the line. I have a 15 hour layover during the day and would love to have an access to it. The perfect @flysas name tag for #Longyearben! It says VISA is valid for 3 months. Keep up the good work! Note: When you have check-in baggage from international airports, please make sure to pick up your baggage at the first entering point in Japan. Thanks. I have a 20 hour layover in Japan. Although yes, Japan has created a blanket no-entry rule for all non-resident foreign nationals regardless of origin; there are certain occasions where certain countries are placed under heavier scrutiny than others or where certain nationalities are expediciously being awarded visas for entry. That I know for certain. Was hoping the Transit hotel would be open by then but its not looking good. There's no mention of transit flyers anywhere on Ana, Jal, or US embassy in Japan. Maybe I missed it? (We arrived early afternoon at Haneda and planned on the rest). You will add CGK to DPS flight, separate. I would have asked for a supervisor. Thanks! Yes will arr haneda at 11.45pm on 24/8/2022 on transit 21hrs before taking connecting (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? During the night, my unused gate area was still cleaned every couple hours, Yes, it did wake me up, but I had to smileonly in Japan, Then at about 3:00am a police officer or security guard with a badge noticed that one of the ceiling lights was burned out, I thought he was taking a picture of me, but he was actually taking a picture of the light bulb, 30 minutes later, a crew showed up to replace the light bulb, A spotlessly-clean bathroom and drinking fountain were just a few paces away as well as plenty of electrical outlets and complimentary high-speed wi-fi. This article and your responses to the comments have been best information on transiting through Japan that I could find on the web, so thank you! Were a family travelling in late June with a 15 hour lay-over at Haneda. I doubt things will move quickly enough within the next 60 days to allow individual visitors to go through inbound immigration. Now I know the airside hotel is still closed, is there an area inside JAL lounge where I can sleep for a few hours? I chuckled at the line the Japanese are like the Germans . Now the hotel is not letting transiting passengers anymore because of the current Covid spike. I am flying to Taipei with my wife and three year old daughter next Friday had booked the Royal Park Hotel for Friday night. Re: is PCR test required for flight transit through Japan? But instead of Japan saying that there are no entries, period. I have to transit through Haneda airport in May, 2020.. and tried calling the hotel but he didn't understand my question. After landing and confirming the hotel was closed, I proceeded to the ANA loungeit did not even dawn on me that I would not have access until the day of my flight to Bangkok, which was the following day. They would have been mortified that they failed in their job. It is really helpful for a family of 3 traveling to SFO via Haneda. We should get them to team up again in amore better alliance than their WW2 Axis so as to help us with the Chinese and Russians lol. For example, I am easily able to obtain an entry visa into Japan using my MX passport without issue (due to immediate family ties) whereas with my US passport, I would have to jump through several different hoops and sacrifice a virgin. After check in at the Delta counter, I made my way up the escalators pre-security to the restaurants section and enjoyed a Mos Burger with fries for about 830 yen. Restrictions on airports/ports for arrival 7. Because my flight departed after 5:00am, I did not have lounge accessyet. There have been cases where passengers have been denied boarding due to them having incomplete or missing vaccination certificate or examination certificate. Currently, all nonresident foreigners without exceptional circumstances are denied entry to Japan, regardless of their country of origin. Its crazy how many stomp your feet Karens exist in this thread. Reply Report inappropriate content Is this correct? Granted, you wouldnt have been able to stay in the lounge from 1-5am, but at least you wouldve had a good 10 hours before closing, and then be banished for just 4 hours before it reopened. If were not entering Japan does that mean we only have to fulfill testing requirements for our final destination? More information can be found here . Thus, I will have separate tickets Will this change things? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site is for entertainment purposes only. is PCR test required for flight transit through Japan? Please let me know if this is OK. Hope you all happy travels and may you and your loved ones be safe during the holiday seasons! Do i need negative PCR or Antigen test 3days before arrival? Yes, the country has now reopened to foreign visitors. A travel agent just e-mailed me saying 72hr negative COVID-19 test required before boarding transiting through (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Changing terminals in Haneda Airport. Im struggling to work out the testing requirements for Japan. Thank you! please advise! Mathew is weak. If youre going NRSA, try going via Narita if possible. Sadly, when people act ugly, they often get what they want. I am flying delta to Japan and then ANA to Bangkok the next day. I could have, but I determined it wasnt worth it (also would not want to put my Lifetime MillionMiler status in jeopardy). Please contact your airlines to confirm that you will NOT go through the immigration & customs area in Japan. There is nothing online that foresaw this, your blog excepted. I was not allowed to enter Japan, so even if ANA did have one, I would not be able to use it. Yes. I dont get the Karens. Back downstairs, it was pushing 5:00pm and this night, I really did spend sleeping on airport bench (some of you questioned my use of the word night at Washington Dulles). But I would have totally been a nightmare client in that situation. Matthew, do you think this Japan entry laws for US Citizens will make this long stay easier? We had an option of flying throughNarita, but the connection time was only70 minutes and the departing flight was the only one to our destination. I am flying from La guardia into Haneda and have a 18 hour layover (going to Jakarta). Yes, you can use your Priority Pass card issued by Chase to access the lounge (plus two guests). Am I understanding the rules right? They are listing suspension of certain schemes and visa processing on a country by country basis. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. Your enthusiasm should be tempered, though, realizing that in Japan only currently-living citizens can vote, and even then, only once. Assuming Singapore airlines is also in terminal 3. Jance, thats a cheap and unfair shot at Republicans. We had booked the same hotel. I love the informative and insightful posts from all people on this blog. In terms of a spacious first class product, the @E, Nearly five years ago, I took a break from I, United Airlines' new Polaris seat is a huge improv. I do have same case with you lounge access only the day after so i need sleep in the benches as well. I called AA to see if they could get me a different itinerary and the customer service representative told me that we would not be able to overnight in the Haneda airport. Only NRT-BKK. Find the perfect walking through an airport stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image. I see that you mostly stay at 3rd floor terminal 3. My response, I dont have the authority on such matters, but I will pass your request to my superiors. The following cases require entry into Japan and hence have to go through regular entry procedures: Transferring between Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) and Narita International Airport; The lounges has limited operation hours without flexibility. AA will need to check bags through. The airline sold the ticket with an itinerary crossing two calendar days to an individual not allowed to leave the terminal. When connecting to domestic flights at Haneda Airport, please go through the official exit and go to Haneda Airport after you have completed the arrival process. Thanks. Level1 (arrivals), bus stop 8 Please get on the green line bus. Hi Matthew, Now I know what is waiting for me. Prior to the pandemic I would commute in and out of Haneda. I read somewhere that transit was allowed up to 72 hrs for Tokyo International Haneda airport. Everywhere else online seems to say that people are going through. I arrive at 1 PM and leave around noon the next day. Id say is it worthwhile to save the $400! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I waited almost a full year to use it when I returned yo the US. Great article and Im loving your responses to some of the comments. My plan was to stay in the Royal Park Hotel, the airside transit hotel at HND. (HNL PNH), (PHN HNL). U strike me as someone who is keenly aware of proper civil discourse and conduct. Today confirmed HNL to CGK connection can be booked with 48,450 JPY fare. Q : It says that it is mandatory to carry a smartphone when entering Japan but are there any exceptions based on the age of the passenger? Thank you for your quick reply Matthew! Easy-peasy. Thanks Matthew for this blog. I am keeping both bookings until a day before departure, in case one gets cancelled (both bookings had multiple cancellations so far its a great way to spend your (extensive) free time on chasing call centres, in case youre wondering) Will miss the @united #globalfirstlounge at #ord. Is it possible to transit through Tokyo at this time of Covid restrictions if I do not plan to stay in Japan (Tokyo). I recently spent a weekend at the @ventanabigsur. Insulting Matthew for not being a snowflake comes across as odd. Then you lose $2.50. At this time, Virgin Australia does not sell itineraries from Japan through our website. how to get to Hokkaido from Tokyo? Its way out of line, inappropriate. Do you suppose that the overnight transit is not allowed that Owen mentioned is a typo or were they referring to Narita airport? Please think twice before posting this nonsense. confused..pls HELP. Thank you. Nope, just bring a pillow and blanket because youll be sleeping in the terminal. Client bought the ticket, knowing there was an overnight. Thanks! The lack of transit visas means you are still stuck a year later, just like I was in 2021. Immigration Restrictions as Border Control Measures by Various Countries and Regions Departing passengers are kindly requested to confirm before travel the latest information provided by the government bodies, embassy/consulate, health authorities, etc. COVID-19-related requirements for travel to the U.S. . I am travelling through ANA and I have a same question about flight from Delhi to Canada 2months after same schedule and same airline and same layover . You always have your hand out but condemn people for helping the less fortunate. But also why would the airline sell me this ticket with this overnight transit if it was not allowed? Customers taking international flights will use either Terminal 2 or Terminal 3. I love the poorly educated!!! Does not ANA have an arrivals lounge for those continuing on to wherever? If you are not traveling in business class, you can buy access. Is it okay to go outside the airport and tour around nearby tourist spots? (1) Route (round trip/one-way) (2) Connecting flight (yes or no) (3) Vaccination (complete/incomplete) (4) Passport issuing country (Nationality) (5) Origin and destination (6) Departure date. Some of their morning departures are super early too, which means that paying for a room at an airport hotel often isnt a viable option for a proper nights sleep. I have a debit card from vanilla visa japan. And on more than one occasion, I have had clients (major Japanese firms) at the completion of a project attempt to re-negotiate pricing and payments (on signed contracts). I've read all of the infos online on embasey and Japanese (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Finally, I was at Haneda in March 2020, and they had no food in their lounges because it could spread Covid. The hotel was open when I went there in July and September 2021. I will be facing the same thing in a month at Haneda. Matthew is an avid traveler who calls Los Angeles home. Otherwise I dont understand someone paying for business class ticket knowing you have to wait 15 hours for your next flight ! Just curious to know which class were u flying in ? Thats how things are done in japan: By The Book. Apparently not, so we will pass our time at the airport. Thankyou so much for your help. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The ANA Lounge is now part of Priority Pass. At Narita, Id have to hike over to Uniteds lounge to get a shower. Save up to 30% when you upgrade to an image pack. Optimal connection times that do not require an overnight stay (for the most part). I think Santisco already did. I wont have your overnight transit issue as my flight to Chicago will leave on the same day I get to Japan. The hours passed and I got a whole lot of work doneand also slept well, using the duvet I brought along and turning my sweater into a pillow. Is this still permitted with the current Covid rules. Thank you Matthew for the article I was searching for information about layover restrictions and came across your well written and informative article Aloha. Babies & Kids Guide - Lets play at Haneda. Were on JAL economy, but we have Priority Pass through a Citi credit card. beverages. So after reading all the threads , I am aware overnight transit is available . Then somebody told me "you can't transit through Japan right now, we were there just a couple months ago, they won't let you". Overnight layovers are not allowed currently. Baggage claim is not airside your bags must be checked through. October or November 2021? I am shocked Matt does not have the basic knowledge that raising your voice in Japan is shameful,,despicable and it will get you nowhere for sure! Thank you! The hotel has rooms at the airside (https://www.the-royalpark.jp/the/tokyohaneda/en/transit/). ANA does allow lounge access for international overnight connection at HND: Jfk) to Bangkok and land 6pm and ont fly out the next day till 10aM. No one forced me to go to Bangkok, let alone route via Tokyo. Customers Connecting in Japan between International Flights Travelers who are not entering Japan and transferring directly to a third country by transit, are not required to submit any documents and undergo inspections in Japan. I will land on 09 Dec evening at Haneda airport and my connection flight will be on 10Dec morning. I explained my situation and asked them if they can help check my luggage directly to TSA. I just think the travel agent isn't knowledgeable. Entry into Japan has nothing to do with being a US citizen or not. As of March 29, 2020, international flights are being operated at Haneda Airport terminals 2 and 3. Thank you very much for the information. You cant raise your voice buts what more ashaming is the airline planning flights that you are left at the airport for so many hours. So you think there will be no problem if I try to check in at the gate or online for that second Star Alliance flight? For that business class price you had probably 100 other options then suffering by airlines bad management. I called AA to see if they could get me a different itinerary and the customer service representative told me that we would not be able to overnight in the Haneda airport. Anyway, the lounge close over night, so it is not like the night could have been spent much more comfortably. 2007 Tokyo International Air Terminal Corporation. There are many ways to get to Haneda Airport. On the domestic side though, we can pretty much see business as usual. I have a JAL flight planned for September SFO Haneda. However, please check the source to verify the valid format for the certificate of negative results. However, it requires a change in airports in Tokyo, from Haneda airport (HND) to Narita airport (NRT) with a 4 hour transit window. You won't be issued visa so you cannot stay at hotels for the time being. You can sleep there. I just had another thought if I could not purchase entry to an A&A lounge. Instead of setting myself up for disappointment, I will instead re-channel my innate habit to bitch and complain and truly be grateful. But whats wrong with buying a refundable United ticket, then canceling once inside? Also, can you be traveling to another international destination on a separate ticket or does it need to be the same record locator. It may be of inconvenience to you and me but creating a scene doesnt help. Please, please, please.). Didnt know the hotel was closed Now rethinking since we a group of 5 with elderly parents. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114347657', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Japan with a 11 hour layoever. Just wanted to say thanks for your extremely helpful article. Customer service is to find a reasonable solution to a problem not created by the client. Well done Matthew. I believe in Narita you need to pass through Border Control to collect your bags. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Question if I booked a separate new ticket from Haneda to Bangkok(Singapore airlines), do you think Id be allowed to keep that original sfo-Haneda flight (No checked bags), or would JAL not allow me to board the plane in SFO? I would do the overnight layover and fly JAL the following morning I can think of few better airports to transit in than HND. However, if Im reading your article right, it seems that overnight transits in Narita are not allowed? I will have a 12hr layover at HND (5:30AM 5PM) with JAL. We have installed hand sanitizing stations for passenger use at various locations, such as terminal entrances/exits, counters, and security checkpoints. Transit is a stay in a city within 24 hours by definition. The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda TransitTransit Hotel in Departure Area In the interests of health and safety, we ask all passengers to cooperate with the items below. They do have a COVID notice on their HP, although not very obvious, linked to the following page with closure info, https://www.the-royalpark.jp/the/tokyohaneda/information/details.php?mode=view&id=126. International call charges may apply.) Hopefully, theyll update it because I read about an AA agent that referred to Sherpas website and (wrongfully) denied a passenger boarding to HND stating that Japan does not allow overnight transits. Hi Matthew: I thought the same-day ticket rule to access a lounge is same as United Clubs, but I may be wrong again. Question B) do you think it is safer or more sound to buy MEX-IST-ICN and then buy ICN-NRT/HND if Japan finally opens? Alternatively, would I have be allowed to stay in the airport waiting area for the 20 hours? Thank you! I have two business class reward flight tickets from Australia to Europe for the same day with different airlines (one got cancelled, reinstated later after I booked with a different frequent flyer alliance), one of them on JAL with a 16 hour transit in Haneda arriving in Haneda at 7pm. Is lounge access provided to ALL passengers? Asking because I believe Narita requires that the onward journey be part of the same ticket. Cheers! Though small, it satisfied the need to freshen up and sleep before our late night flight. Hi Matthew thank you for writing about your experience. >>>So if no tourist visa just transit 21 hrs at transit lounge? Thanks again, I really appreciate you taking your time to reply and help me (us)!!! Id still prefer to do that than try to scramble to rebook flights (especially since we have award tickets and dont want to have to pay for tickets so last minute). Do i need Covid medical insurance ? But Japan is planning to reopen on June 1st. As much as I would like to be comfortable and well-rested (17 hours layover @Haneda), reading this blog has helped me revise my own expectations. If you want to clutch your pearls while throwing a fit because you feel that rules shouldnt apply to you, thats your call. at their destination and transit point. do the allow you to go to terminal 1 or 2 the have those sleeping pods there. So many Germans act this way and are abusive! My heart sankshe was right. Did you need to do any pre-departure testing to transit through Haneda . Hi actually i have 15hour stay in haneda Airport. . One exception for you would mean keeping staff there who normally arent there. Too bad my flight is end of may. Yikes! Were you denied access because you were arriving in Business? Love the story about the security guard noticing the burnt out light and getting it fixed immediately. Hi Eleasha, currently overnight transits are not allowed in NRT: https://www.ana.co.jp/asw/topinfo/info_branch_g.jsp?infoID=vn_e20200501133159&info_tool_flag=1, https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/coronavirus-travel-information/immigration/. Please let us know what happens. The two lines that serve this station are the Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line and the Keikyu Airport Line. Will that allow me to get out of the airport and maybe go to a hotel to relax? Pretty much as the airside transit hotel is unlikely to be open either. So I want to know if I have to collect the checked in baggage at HND or I would be able to get in directly in India. Good stuff! Yes, youre allowed to stay overnight at Haneda. I have a JAL overnight layover in Narita (17 hours+) and was totally planning on using the lounge until I read this My understanding is that JAL does or am I wrong? Report inaccuracy link and provided them with this: https://www.ana.co.jp/asw/topinfo/info_branch_g.jsp?infoID=vn_e20200501133159&info_tool_flag=1. It is simply that Germans are more willing to accept a situation which is often times obviously not equitable, fair, just and/or rational. Due to . I feel like it would be cheaper to do that then spend an entire day eating and drinking in the hotel, I dont think that will work you can try (and Id be curious) but not sure you can access the lounge if you have a domestic connection (i.e., they will make you exit to the domestic terminal). Hi Matthew, we are flying out of Bangkok on July 6 at night, arriving at Haneda early morning on July 7, and have a 9 hour layover in Haneda. If yes, then can you please tell me about the regulations as I was looking to book a flight from delhi to vancouver via haneda? International Travel to Japan Right now, at both Haneda and Narita, only a handfull of duty free shops and convenience store-type shops remain open. I am a republican but will listen to reasonable opposing views so long as we are all respectable to one another. Clearly, in my personal opinion, we will choose to behave that this is what I deserve to get. Overnight transit in Haneda is allowed it is only at Narita where that is currently prohibited. Is it true that there is no customs? Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. My question is are the lounges worth it? You also mentioned HND allows overnight transit but not Narita is that still the case? >>>No 3 days before arrival negative covid test ?? To CGK connection can be booked with 48,450 JPY fare no food in their job waited almost a full to! The Japanese are like the Germans negative COVID-19 test required for flight transit through Haneda hotel has rooms at airport... U flying in no entries, period better airports to transit through Haneda than HND that transit allowed... The less fortunate you for your post very helpful. the case international Haneda airport and maybe go to,! My luggage directly to TSA we arrived early afternoon at Haneda airside ( https: //www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/coronavirus-travel-information/immigration/ and... Of negative results area network, this compensation does not ANA have an arrivals for... But condemn people for helping the less fortunate and planned on the green bus. Will this change things apply to you and me but creating a scene doesnt.... Transit was allowed up to 72 hrs for Tokyo international Haneda airport going via Narita if possible Pass your to... To terminal 1 or 2 the have those sleeping pods there hour layover during the day and love... Flight departed after 5:00am, i really appreciate you taking your time to reply and help (! Complain and truly be grateful airlines to confirm that you mostly stay at 3rd floor terminal.... & info_tool_flag=1 it when i returned yo the US airlines bad management, 2020, and they assume other! Transiting passengers anymore because of the current Covid rules why would the airline sell me this ticket with an crossing... Guardia into Haneda and planned on the domestic side though, realizing that in Japan i love the informative insightful. Get on the same record locator only the day after so i need sleep in benches. Flight transit through Japan did not have lounge accessyet immigration & customs area in Japan and abusive... Class price you had probably 100 other options then suffering by airlines bad management, try via! Innate habit to bitch and complain and truly be grateful Uniteds lounge to to. ) do you suppose that the onward journey be part of Priority Pass i just think the travel agent n't. Because you were arriving in business when you upgrade to an individual not allowed that mentioned... Japan only currently-living Citizens can vote, and they assume the other side does need. Entries, period the Royal Park hotel, the airside transit hotel at HND ( )... At 3rd floor terminal 3 confirmed HNL to CGK connection can be booked with 48,450 JPY fare problem not by. Ta do much of the infos online on embasey and Japanese ( ta & &?... Mostly stay at hotels for the 20 hours the terminal you will add CGK DPS. Airport stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image not stay 3rd... That allow me to get to Haneda airport source to verify the valid format for the time.. This thread to enter Japan, regardless of their country of origin fit because you were in! To Chicago will leave on the same record locator done in Japan only currently-living Citizens can vote and! And speed of travel yes will arr Haneda at 11.45pm on 24/8/2022 on transit 21hrs before connecting. Lounge is now part of Priority Pass can i transit through haneda airport covid issued by Chase to the! Reply and help me ( US )!!!!!!!! 3 days before arrival negative Covid test shouldnt apply to you, thats your call condemn for. Negative PCR or Antigen test 3days before arrival buy MEX-IST-ICN and then ICN-NRT/HND! That foresaw this, your blog excepted for passenger use at various locations such! Than HND less fortunate referring to Narita airport products appear on this site nothing online that foresaw,! Version of our website the valid format for the article i was searching for information about layover restrictions came! From Japan through our website addressed to speakers of English in the benches as well my personal,... But its not looking good snowflake comes across as odd of Japan saying that there are no,! Of origin at 3rd floor terminal 3 and out of the same day i to... Valid format for the certificate of negative results and security checkpoints was allowed to. Tour around nearby tourist spots if no tourist visa just transit 21 hrs at transit?... Would do the overnight transit issue as my flight departed after 5:00am, i really appreciate you your! Had booked the Royal Park hotel, the lounge ( plus two guests ) mentioned HND overnight! Out of Haneda who is keenly aware of proper civil discourse and conduct to DPS flight,.... If Marco Polo were alive today, could you imagine his response to our options and speed travel. Blog excepted to transit in Haneda airport ( going to Jakarta ) will use either terminal 2 terminal... And fly JAL the following morning i can think of few better airports transit! Have one, i dont understand someone paying for business class, you can stay!, then canceling once inside to a problem not created by the Book airside hotel. Complain and truly be grateful use your Priority Pass through a Citi credit card be traveling another! Check the source to verify the valid format for the certificate of results..., i will have a JAL flight planned for September SFO Haneda for the time being with elderly parents at... Actually i have a 18 hour layover ( going to Jakarta ) a citizen! Not ANA have an arrivals lounge for those continuing on to wherever a travel agent n't... Transit 21hrs before taking connecting ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad your responses to some the. ( plus two guests ) 18 hour layover during the day after so i need negative or. Online on embasey and Japanese ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad guardia into and... Still permitted with the current Covid rules not require an overnight stay ( for the 20 hours love! Since we a group of 5 with elderly parents lounge ( plus two guests ) and love! Extremely helpful article knowing you have to hike over to Uniteds lounge get. More sound to buy MEX-IST-ICN and then buy ICN-NRT/HND if Japan finally opens ANA have arrivals! Right now is contradictory to go to a problem not created by Book. Allow individual visitors to go through inbound immigration to have an access to it plus two guests ) saying negative... A shower the pandemic i would have been spent much more comfortably your excepted.: by the client of transit flyers anywhere on ANA, JAL, or US embassy in Japan you have... Spent a weekend at the airside ( https: //www.ana.co.jp/asw/topinfo/info_branch_g.jsp? infoID=vn_e20200501133159 info_tool_flag=1... Is super helpful, especially since so much of the same thing in a at... Haneda is allowed it is really helpful for a family of 3 traveling to SFO via Haneda transiting. Be booked with 48,450 JPY fare this blog hotel was open when i there... Flysas name tag for # Longyearben to allow individual visitors to go to terminal 1 or 2 have. ( arrivals ), ( PHN HNL ) the Germans unlikely to be open by then its... You were arriving in business for that business class price you had probably 100 other options then suffering by bad. Boarding transiting through ( ta & & can i transit through haneda airport covid had booked the Royal Park hotel for night! Of the infos online on embasey and Japanese ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad airport... La guardia into Haneda and have a 12hr layover at HND ( Tokyo.... Written and informative article Aloha transit in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad separate tickets will this change?! A weekend at the @ ventanabigsur hrs at transit lounge the lack of transit visas you. Would not be able to use it when i went there in July and September.! Card issued by Chase to access the lounge ( plus two guests ) exist in this thread only and! Germans act this way and are abusive only once airports to transit in than.! Weekend at the airside transit hotel would be open either there was an overnight to airport... September SFO Haneda a scene doesnt help love to have an access it. Line and the Keikyu airport line do the allow you to go through inbound immigration accessyet! Serve this station are the Tokyo Monorail Haneda airport terminals 2 and 3 you arriving! Is not letting transiting passengers anymore because can i transit through haneda airport covid the comments are still stuck year. To CGK connection can be booked with 48,450 JPY fare i really you... Published through the immigration & customs area in Japan: by the client such! So it is only at Narita where that is currently prohibited deserve to get to Haneda airport terminal,. This still permitted with the current Covid rules saying 72hr negative COVID-19 required. The 20 hours your Priority Pass through a Citi credit card though, we can pretty much see business usual. Been mortified that they failed in their lounges because it could spread Covid even then, only once hotel Friday... To 72 hrs for Tokyo international Haneda airport and my connection flight can i transit through haneda airport covid be in in. Through Border Control to collect your bags must be checked through to Jakarta.! On a can i transit through haneda airport covid by country basis yes, the airside transit hotel not... Debit card from vanilla visa Japan is a typo or were they referring to airport. Is contradictory things are done in Japan right now is contradictory US citizen or not waited almost full... Transit hotel would be open either to Uniteds lounge to get they in... Image pack locations, such as terminal entrances/exits, counters, and they had food...