The arancini were huge and overflowing with gooey cheese. We were sad when it was closed down. The staff was friendly and attentive throughout the night which was greatly appreciated. The staff was friendly and attentive throughout the night which was greatly appreciated. Excellent leftovers. I enjoyed their iced tea along with a generous portion of delicious Fettuccine Alfredo top with sliced chicken breast. read less, Classic Italian fare, great service and on Rush Street, that great street. Went for restaurant week so the menu was slightly different, but everything we had was delicious. Service was was great from seating to the servers. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Just because The Boss, Alex Dana. Equipped with a large, elegantly appointed private dining area, Carmines Rosemont is an amazing space for your birthday, wedding reception, or any special occasion. Carmines authentic pastas, savory lamb chops, veal saltimbocca, and mouthwatering New York Strip Steak prepared either vesuvio or italiano style are guaranteed favorites. Ask us about catering, we specialize in off-premise parties and can bring the classic Italian to you! WebCarmine's Gold Coast 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL (Gold Coast) | 312-988-7676 Visit Carmine's Rosemont Rosemont, IL 9850 Berwyn Ave. Rosemont, IL | 847-595-1111 Visit Rosebud Reviews Amazing food and lovely place anthony barrios 2/20/2023 Excellent, friendly service and a charming atmosphere. Sing and dance to the songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Join us for a weekend of fun March 3rdwith live performances from Ross Faila! Excellent leftovers. Spaghetti & meatballs was good but again- no bread???? Every meal is prepared to order with authentic, 100 year old peasant style Italian recipes and our rare steakhouses are well done! Brunch is now offered starting at 9:00am on weekends. We went for the first night of Restaurant Week. The Rosebud on Taylor Street has private dining for up to 25 guests and a larger private dining room available for up to 90 guests. WebCarmine's (312) 988-7676 We make ordering easy. Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave. Rosebud is spending $4 million on the new restaurant, according to a company news release. We'll definitely be back. Mark your calendars now and call your friends to plan a fun evening out. The restaurants parent company, Rosebud Restaurants, which own the original Rosebud on Taylor Street in Little Italy, plan on building a new restaurant with a covered patio overlooking Rush Street set for a 2024 debut. It has a romantic setting. WebDelivery & Pickup Options - 1039 reviews of Carmine's "I brought my parents here when they came to visit and we were all happy with our meals. The pasta was a perfect al dente and a great portion, but the saltiness really was overwhelming. The best was the entree, the New York strip steak, which was perfectly cooked. Dinner and Drinks in Chicago. Learn more about the american food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and the memories we create. Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave. I highly recommend anyone to eat here. The scallops over asparagus risotto was delicious. Rosebud is proud to carry and cook to perfection Creekstone USDA steaks and meats at all of our locations. read less, We recently celebrated a family engagement at this location! Tasty fresh pasta dishes, and even an 8-finger Cavatelli. Carmine's Rosemont is rated 4.5 stars by 2313 OpenTable diners. Biggest chicken parm Ive ever seen. Went for restaurant week so the menu was slightly different, but everything we had was delicious. My desert arrived along with the check which I took to mean get out. Review. Double Pepperoni $16. Dress shorts are acceptable. Save. WebHuge portions, great value and late night dining make Carmines the place to see and be seen. Tasty coconut cakes, chocolate cakes and tiramisu have a pleasant taste. Brunch reservations are available both Saturday and Sunday, make yours today! We are here to assist you with all of your private dining needs. Address 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL Phone 312-988-7676 Regular Hours Monday - Friday 3pm-10pm Saturday 11am-12am Sunday 11am-10pm Brunch Menu Available Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm SPACE Carmines on Rush Offers Private Dining and Semi-Private Dining Wine Room: 40 people South Room: 60 people Garden Room: Whether youre planning a corporate event, a wedding, a family gathering, or any other Join us for a weekend of fun March 4th with live performances from Ross Faila! Every meal is prepared to order with authentic, 100 year old peasant style Italian recipes and our rare steakhouses are well done! Learn more 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611 Italian $ $$$$ Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Baked Clams $19.75 Bruschetta WebCarmine's Gold Coast 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL (Gold Coast) | 312-988-7676 Visit Carmine's Rosemont Rosemont, IL 9850 Berwyn Ave. Rosemont, IL | 847-595-1111 Visit Rosebud Reviews Amazing food and lovely place anthony barrios 2/20/2023 Excellent, friendly service and a charming atmosphere. The scallops over asparagus risotto was delicious. Very sorry service. Another Gold Coast anchor is going into hibernation as Carmines will temporarily close at the end of the month to allow demolition crews to raze the restaurant. Crafted ByCalico Design| Powered byInflux. Also, our server was fairly rude, rushed us and didn't seem to care. WebCarmines Rosemont features multiple spaces, a climate-controlled patio, valet parking, and is perfect for private events. The service was prompt and my cup of water was never empty. WebWe are Carmine's, located in Chicago. Proper attire required. The lobster bisque was decadent and some of the best I've tasted. What a great dinner experience! Get your order delivered or pick it up. Way past their prime!! Thank you for not wearing tank tops, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, gym wear, or short shorts. Very cozy and romantic. A 3% surcharge is added to all checks. Carmines authentic pastas, savory lamb chops, veal saltimbocca, and mouthwatering New York Strip Steak prepared either vesuvio or italiano style are guaranteed favorites. Italian cuisine will be what you are offered to taste at Carmine's. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. The pasta dish we ordered (I unfortunately forgot which exactly but there was a bolagnese sauce involved) was quite a bit on the salty side. This Italian restaurant features a bustling bar with live music on weekends a relaxed dining room upstairs\u2026","link":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/listing\/carmines\/","thumb":"https:\/\/chicago.simpleviewcrm.com\/images\/listings\/carmines2_B76323FB-5056-A36F-23AD8D7244C6FECD.jpg","region":"Gold Coast","date":"12\/14\/2022","lat":"41.9020108000","lng":"-87.6277773000","addr1":"1043 N. Rush St.","addr2":"","addr3":"","cats":[],"open_status":"