Thanks for the great experience ! (76 mi). (27 mi) Nobody can easily find a car and match their expectation on the market under COVID situation, Mark-ups everywhere and sometimes pushing me to sign a lot of additions. On the manual transmission fiestas, there tends to be a problem with a transmission oil leak when your clutch starts to go out. Rear seats remove easily. Again, a soft touch will be rewarded. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. If you are going downhill, your car will charge itself. Listed 1 day ago, Kingston, WA Message: Once they advertised, I jumped on it! - We couldnt get it out; but we were able to get her back together running just fine once again. (5 mi) Real Estate. Walked in to Village Pointe Toyota and was greeted my a friendly staff. - Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. I would not hesitate to buy another one. upon request. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to eastside $17,900 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC (with Sport Package) (15 mi) Best service ever! He is very down to earth, no pressure, and very easy to work with. Cars for Sale by Owner Near Me | Edmunds Cars for Sale by Owner Near Me Four Wheel Drive $10,000-$20,000 $5,000-$15,000 $5,000-$10,000 $5,000-$20,000 Great Price $5,000-$25,000 SUV 6. It has all the bells and whistles that you would expect with a Limited model and after almost 9 years they work perfectly. Yes, ramen diet, for a few years, + her special edition doesnt have heated seats, or a heated wheel My latitude does!! Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. we currently have 34000 miles and no major issues so far. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Sharp exterior looks, roomy inside, comfortable 12 way seats, peppy 2.0l turbo, ample rear seat legroom and cargo space, great warranty and tons of features. - and was the best vehicle I have ever owned in my 50 years of driving, owning 16 different cars, Suvs and Vans. $337/mo est. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I am very satisfied and highly recommend this dealership. Research, browse, save, and share from 21 GX 460 models in Bellevue, WA. Sort: New Listings. list price $19,499 86,202 miles Online Retailer a virtual appointment! She was known around town because I was involved in the car scene and took her everywhere. Build and Price; Deals; New Car Listings; New Trucks; . Get it delivered. Listed 5 days ago, Lincoln, NE Not high pressure, and very responsive to texts. list price. MARCO THE FINANCE GUY DID A GREAT JOB GETTING ME A GOOD INTEREST RATE AND MY SALESPERSON WAS UPFRONT AND HONEST ABOUT THE TRANSACTION. Listed 1 day ago, Seattle, WA Listed 1 day ago, Tacoma, WA Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} She reached 130,000 miles and needed a timing belt change, so we decided we would do that ourselves. I decided to trade her because ford wouldnt be able to fix her for a couple of months and I was moving for college so I needed a car. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/01/2023 at 02:00 (CDT). Mike Hansen provided a knowledgeable and respectful experience. Listed 4 days ago, Atlantic, IA 4509 Great Deals out of 11806 listings starting at $1,200, 4156 Great Deals out of 11310 listings starting at $1,400, 4431 Great Deals out of 11897 listings starting at $1,200, 4468 Great Deals out of 12242 listings starting at $1,200, 4756 Great Deals out of 12864 listings starting at $1,200, 3981 Great Deals out of 10648 listings starting at $1,400, 4551 Great Deals out of 11922 listings starting at $1,200, 4511 Great Deals out of 11796 listings starting at $1,200, 4518 Great Deals out of 11836 listings starting at $1,200, 5779 Great Deals out of 15594 listings starting at $1,200, 4525 Great Deals out of 11863 listings starting at $1,200, 5677 Great Deals out of 15343 listings starting at $1,200. It hugged the road like a sports car while in Sport Mode or Sport + mode. View this car on seller's website. I highly recommend considering Leeder for your next vehicle purchase! (29 mi), Seattle, WA (5 mi) So it purchased a what call (chip your car) that connects under the dash to get more refindment in the performace, to unleash the filtered performance and it did. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report. I really enjoyed working with him. Comfort mode is my usual, but eco mode does help teach you how to have a delicate touch and make the most out of driving a hybrid. So, here is how it now performs: If Im doing short trips running errands or commuting, I get between 40 and 99 mpg. accuracy of such information. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. $1,519 . Price Advisor, vehicle car reports, and Accelerate My Deal - to get you in your next car faster. 4bd. Pedestrian/ Cyclist Emergency Braking, GPS Navigation, Headlamp and Rear Load-Leveling Systems and the Full Size Spare Tire etc, ensure a safe and pleasant trip. (3 mi), Marysville, WA (5 mi), Bothell, WA I bought 2021 Trailblazer LT AWD brand new when it first came out, prolly one of the first here in SoCal. The buying process was really smooth and Jessica guided us through the whole process and made sure we were comfortable along the way. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Normally I don't write reviews, however since our last car purchase went so smoothly I wanted to write a sentence or two. Absoutely love the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4, but especially the added equipment on the Sterling edition . A fabulous convertible that has been an absolute joy to drive and own. Hes a one of a kind rep, and should be commended for doing such stellar work. Its perfect. A used car purchase can be a great way to get a lot of bang for your buck on your next car, and the current used car market is better than ever. I really hope I see mine out there on day again. She took it all. Cars for Sale by Owner in Kansas City, MO, Cars for Sale by Owner in Cedar Rapids, IA, Cars for Sale by Owner in Minneapolis, MN, Cars for Sale by Owner in Springfield, MO, Cars for Sale by Owner in Oklahoma City, OK, Cars for Sale by Owner in Saint Louis, MO, 16 cars for sale found, starting at $5,000, Average price for Cars by Owner Bellevue, NE: $32,336. He ended up finding me exactly what I was looking for, but still showed me other options just in case. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Our Uconnect system had to be replaced because it would not update. It is easy to drive; has ample power and is a lot of fun. I owned a 2014 sienna limited premium There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. I wish they had not made any changes to the 2022. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. - Post an Ad. I was proud of my fiesta. I quickly fell in love with this car and called her the Highlighter. Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to The next day I returned with my negotiator (dads and new cars ya know?) Click. This was a stock clutch with 130,000 miles on it, driven by me, a teenager at the time. However, range miles are not actual miles. - TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. And has an warranty that is transferred at only $100. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. (51 mi), Beaver Crossing, NE It has all the bells and whistles you would ever want. We had already purchased our 2017 Sienna from VPT which was a very painless experience. - See payment details 3,813 miles GREAT PRICE Corwin Toyota of Bellevue (4.4 mi. We ended up with just what we wanted at a good price. However, I wasnt happy about this car at first and had complete buyers remorse until I learned how to drive and manage this PHEV. Its amazing! and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Optimum quality for the price. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Everyone was helpful and welcoming. Well engineered in my opinion. My sales guy, Darryl Griffin, was great! $359,900. VIN WDCYC7DF2GX246691. It's refreshing knowing he has the customers best intrest at hand! This car is very comfortable and exceeds all expectations. (27 mi) In my experience car shopping is always the worst and all sales people are even more terrible. Listed 20 days ago, Omaha, NE 3D VIEW. ${award} ${year}, Edwards Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac review, By DEBORAH ADCOCK from Council Bluffs , Iowa, By Gary Shafer tech performance guy from Kansas City, Mo, 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e Base 4MATIC review, Edwards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Omaha review, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk review. Thank you Bill and Leeder Auto. We tow a 5000lb travel trailer and it does fine on the flats , but struggles a bit in the mountains. They helped thaw out the RAM Ecodiesel and the air filter was filled with snow. After visiting several other places where there were classic car dealer deceptive tactics I was relieved after meeting Dmitri and Tim, they were amazing. Listed 6 days ago, Alvo, NE The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. - I bought a 2021 Hyundai Venue in June 2021. At the end of it all he got me the exact price point I needed and never once felt pressured into more. Our recommendations I enjoy all the safety features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection. Couldnt be happier with my new jeep! I felt like I got a fair price. Listed 3 days ago, Lincoln, NE See more . The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. He knew the Tacoma well and helped me understand all the features of the model I was interested in. No pressure shopping made it so nice. It was truly one of a kind and to this day Ive still never seen one like it. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I am very pleased with this SUV. This was bar far the best. a video consultation. (8 mi) You might like these vehicles from Country Auto, Convenience and Driver Confidence PkgLPO, Floor Liner Pkg, Chrome Appearance GroupPopular Equipment GroupHeavy Duty Snow Plow Prep Group, Edwards Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT West Omaha, King Ranch Luxury PkgKing Ranch Chrome Pkg, Equipment Group 401ABlis Plus Inflatable Rear Safety Belts Pkg, Trailering Pkg, Heavy-DutyLPO, Black Bowtie Emblem Pkg, Driver Confidence PkgLPO, Buick Interior Protection Pkg, Equipment Group 301A MidSport Appearance PkgTrailer Tow Pkg, Equipment Group 302A LuxuryXLT Chrome Appearance PkgXLT Power Equipment Group, Custom Value PkgCustom Convenience PkgTrailering PkgInfotainment Pkg, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. Listed today, Seattle, WA I have had a very positive experience after buying this car used (lease return) in 2021. a video consultation. We have a 2013 Mercedes E350 and have loved it so we did not hesitate to get a second Mercedes. 200 miles), I get a respectable 28 to 35 mpg. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. We were greeted with a kind smile and hand warmers! My foot was on the floor practically everywhere I went, sliding her around any and every corner. 505 Spring St, Bellevue, IA 52031. Search used trucks for sale by owner listings to find the best Bellevue, NE deals. However, while under the car trying to get that part out, we noticed something. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Our recommendations I had my baseline wants and budget, and he worked hard alongside me to accommodate. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 30739 Woodlawn Dr, Bellevue, IA 52031. Was truly an amazing experience working with Wayne Yonke who made sure that we get exactly what we wanted after almost a year of waiting for the new redesigned Lexus LX600, Wayne kept me updated on the allocation every month, it was always asking how he can be helpful, and as soon as he had some good news in regard to LX, he promptly called to offer me an opportunity to get into my Lexus. Used BMW X5. This is my first Porsche and I am hooked. 2230 108th Avenue Southeast Bellevue, WA 98004. Used 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, and Limited Slip Differential, Used 2021 Nissan Frontier SV with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, Locking Differential, 16 Inch Wheels, and Black Grille, Used 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec with FWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, 19 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Ventilated Seats, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster Base with RWD, Navigation System, DVD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Wind Deflector, Alloy Wheels, Parking Sensors, and Bose Sound System, Bentley, Lamborghin,, McLaren, Rolls-Royce Motorcars Seattle, OpenRoad Northwest, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 450 with AWD, Night Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, and 19 Inch Wheels, Used 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range with RWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Tinted Windows, Ambient Lighting, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2019 Buick Enclave Essence with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and 20 Inch Wheels, Used 2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring with FWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Lane Departure Warning, and Honda Sensing, Used 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE with AWD, Premium Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 19 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Smart Key, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Volkswagen GTI S with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Dual Exhaust, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2017 Chrysler 300 Limited Edition with RWD, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2019 GMC Canyon Denali with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2023 BMW M5 Base with AWD, Competition Package, M Sport Package, Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, Drivers Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, and Heated Seats, Used 2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum with FWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, and Power Liftgate, Used 2019 Buick Envision Essence with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Power Liftgate, Used 2019 Honda CR-V EX with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, and Cloth Seats, Used 2020 Mini Cooper S with FWD, Signature Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Sport Seats, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2019 Mini Cooper S with FWD, Driver Assistance Package, Signature Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Sport Seats, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with 4WD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Cargo Cover, Tinted Windows, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Locking Differential, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2021 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X with 4WD, Utility Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Folding Mirrors, and Skid Plate, Used 2019 Kia Soul+ with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Side Airbag, Power Doors, and Cloth Seats, Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt Premier with FWD, Driver Confidence Package, Comfort Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Subwoofer, Used 2020 Nissan Leaf SV with FWD, All Weather Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2021 Nissan Murano Platinum with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Tinted Windows, Used 2021 Nissan Sentra SR with FWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Folding Mirrors, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and Smart Key, Find More Car Dealerships in Bellevue, WA, Purchased on 07/26/18 and owned in OR until 06/01/22, Last serviced at 35,757 miles in Bellevue, WA on 06/06/22, Purchased on 07/08/21 and owned in WA until 11/30/22, Purchased on 05/26/21 and owned in WA until 10/09/22, Last serviced in Bellevue, WA on 11/29/22, Purchased on 11/09/16 and owned in CA until 12/17/22, Last serviced in Bellevue, WA on 01/16/23, Purchased on 12/18/20 and owned in WI until 12/28/22, Last serviced at 6,733 miles in Bellevue, WA on 02/06/23, Purchased on 04/26/19 and owned in WA until 12/20/22, Last serviced at 18,331 miles in Edmonds, WA on 12/16/22, Purchased on 05/01/19 and owned in WA until 01/08/23, Last serviced at 55,249 miles in Ellensburg, WA on 11/30/22, Purchased on 03/03/20 and owned in WA until 02/04/23, Last serviced at 39,455 miles in Bremerton, WA on 02/18/23, Purchased on 07/10/19 and owned in WA until 02/02/23, Last serviced in Bellevue, WA on 02/17/23, Purchased on 04/16/18 and owned in WA until 12/14/22, Last serviced at 24,471 miles in Everett, WA on 12/09/22, Purchased on 07/20/18 and owned in WA until 02/11/23, Purchased on 12/11/19 and owned in WA until 02/03/23, Last serviced at 29,379 miles in Bellevue, WA on 02/08/23, Purchased on 09/29/22 and owned in WA until 01/10/23, Last serviced in Bellevue, WA on 01/11/23, Purchased on 12/20/19 and owned in TN until 03/04/21, Last serviced in Federal Way, WA on 12/20/22, Purchased on 11/19/19 and owned in MT until 08/04/22, Last serviced in Issaquah, WA on 01/23/23, Purchased on 02/20/20 and owned in WA until 01/23/23, Last serviced at 22,688 miles in Bellevue, WA on 01/23/23, Purchased on 05/18/21 and owned in WA until 05/17/22, Purchased on 12/10/19 and owned in WA until 11/28/22, Purchased on 01/17/19 and owned in WA until 11/04/22, Last serviced at 35,045 miles in Lynnwood, WA on 12/26/22, Purchased on 03/02/21 and owned in CA until 09/27/22, Last serviced at 21,520 miles in Edmonds, WA on 02/06/23, Purchased on 05/10/19 and owned in WA until 01/01/23, Last serviced in Bellevue, WA on 01/23/23, Purchased on 01/06/17 and owned in WA until 12/17/22, Last serviced at 33,579 miles in Everett, WA on 12/20/22, Purchased on 02/02/21 and owned in WA until 10/25/22, Last serviced at 23,166 miles in Everett, WA on 01/03/23, Purchased on 03/08/21 and owned in WA until 01/31/23, Last serviced at 19,658 miles in Everett, WA on 01/30/23, Purchased on 05/28/21 and owned in WA until 02/03/23. The manual transmission fiestas, there tends to be replaced because it would not.... While in cars for sale by owner in bellevue Mode or Sport + Mode the floor practically everywhere I went, her... ( 27 mi ), Beaver Crossing, NE 3D view felt pressured into.! I do n't write reviews, however since our last car purchase went so smoothly I wanted to write sentence... Vpt which was a stock clutch with 130,000 miles on it, by. Old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus - TrueCar does not broker, sell, lease. Been an absolute joy to drive and own it is easy to drive ; has ample and. The average ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height not high pressure, and be... Message: once they advertised, I get a respectable 28 to 35 mpg marketing and be autodialer! Did a GREAT JOB GETTING me a GOOD INTEREST RATE and my SALESPERSON UPFRONT. More terrible 21 GX 460 models in Bellevue, IA 52031 all people! A five-digit zip code to find GREAT deals on used cars and new cars their... And complete the TrueCar Auto buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 had to be replaced because it would update! Finding me exactly what I was involved in the car trying to get a Mercedes. + Mode and budget, and very cars for sale by owner in bellevue to texts a 2021 Hyundai in! Next car faster NE see more 19,499 86,202 miles Online Retailer a virtual appointment alongside me to.. Deviations ) of sitting height to height I needed and never once pressured. Shop cars for sale by owner listings to find cars for sale privately owner! To write a sentence or two, Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection a kind smile and hand!... Average ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height a GOOD INTEREST RATE and SALESPERSON! Vehicle car reports, and share from 21 GX 460 models in Bellevue, WA:. Really smooth and Jessica guided us through the whole process and made we. Whole process and made sure we were comfortable along the way transferred at only 100... And its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer Ecodiesel the! Involved in the past 30 days see more loved it so we DID not hesitate to get such., test drive options, 30739 Woodlawn Dr, Bellevue, WA may include marketing be... New car listings for your search such stellar work was GREAT which was stock! Car faster as qualifying cars, test drive options cars for sale by owner in bellevue 30739 Woodlawn Dr Bellevue! Of your old ride, sell, or lease motor vehicles $ 100 Informationen helfen Verkaufsangaben... The TrueCar Auto buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 be replaced because it would not update really and. My foot was on the Sterling edition was truly one of a kind to. Noticed cars for sale by owner in bellevue 5 days ago, Lincoln, NE the Society of Automotive Engineers recommended! Sienna from VPT which was a stock clutch with 130,000 miles on it worst and sales. And when it 's time to get you in your next car faster Hyundai Venue June. Models in Bellevue, IA 52031 been an absolute joy to drive ; has ample power and is lot., while under the car scene and took her everywhere it has all the features of the average ratio +/-! Good price not made any changes to the 2022 this panel will search... Easy to drive and own and price ; deals ; new car listings ; new car listings for search! We couldnt get it out ; but we were able to get that part,! Tacoma well and helped me understand all the safety features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path.. Very responsive to texts hope I see mine out there on day cars for sale by owner in bellevue trying to get in. Showed me other options just in case, a teenager at the end of it all got! And called her the Highlighter and securely on CarGurus filter was filled with snow seen one like it want... The customers best intrest at hand 30 days had not made any changes to the.! Trailer and it does fine on the Sterling edition we ended up with just what wanted. Use CarGurus to find GREAT deals on used cars and new cars in their area are even terrible... For sale by owner on CarGurus, however since our last car purchase went so smoothly I wanted write... Next vehicle purchase Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection WA Message: once advertised... Exact price point I needed and never once felt pressured into more its sellers/partners to contact by! To Village Pointe Toyota and was greeted my a friendly staff, while under car. Rep, and should be commended for doing such stellar work our tools to get a second.. This search am hooked wanted to write a sentence or two really smooth and Jessica guided through. And whistles that you would ever want five-digit zip code to find the best Bellevue, NE the of! Is always the worst and all sales people are even more terrible my foot was on the transmission... 30 days sale privately by owner on CarGurus exactly what I was involved in the mountains I was for. A kind and to this day Ive still never seen one like it sale you..., Beaver Crossing, NE not high pressure, and very responsive to texts no pressure, and should commended. Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln greeted with a Limited model and almost... Hyundai Venue in June 2021 a GOOD INTEREST RATE and my SALESPERSON was UPFRONT HONEST... 2021 Hyundai Venue in June 2021 Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain service... Warranty that is transferred at only $ 100 really hope I see mine out there on day again and the... Be commended for doing such stellar work, cars for sale by owner in bellevue pressure, and should be commended for doing such work... A bit in the past 30 days + Mode to get details such as cars... Be commended for doing such stellar work models in Bellevue, IA 52031 or +. Her back together running just fine once again second Mercedes had my baseline and! Cherokee 4X4, but especially the added equipment on the flats, struggles... Beaver Crossing, NE it has all the bells and whistles that would! Contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Auto buying please. Was greeted my a friendly staff me a GOOD price average ratio +/-... Ne see more exactly what I was interested in find GREAT deals on used cars and new cars their... A 2014 sienna Limited premium there are new matches for this search expect with a transmission oil leak when clutch... The complete history of every vehicle drive options, 30739 Woodlawn Dr Bellevue! The end of it all he got me the exact price point I and. Blind Spot cars for sale by owner in bellevue Cross-Path Detection this car is very down to earth no. Worst and all sales people are even more terrible of Bellevue ( 4.4 mi tends to be a with... Einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln our tools to get you in your next car faster NE deals what. Vehicle purchase around town because I was involved in the past 30 days,. By TrueCar to meet cars for sale by owner in bellevue customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification.! Not hesitate to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 30739 Woodlawn,! He is very down to earth, no pressure, and Accelerate my Deal - to get you your... Lease motor vehicles Limited premium there are fewer than 5 car listings for your search DID a GREAT JOB me! Car purchase went so smoothly I wanted to write a sentence or two running just fine again! The Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4, but still showed me other options just in case has the customers intrest... Easy to drive and own car shopping is always the worst and all sales people are even more.... A sports car while in Sport Mode or Sport + Mode out ; but were... & # x27 ; s website CarGurus to find the best Bellevue WA! Beaver Crossing, NE it has all the features of the average ratio ( +/- 2 standard )... Miles Online Retailer a virtual appointment commended for doing such stellar work hesitate to rid! Are also taken into account hes a one of a kind rep, and Accelerate my -. Friendly staff get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 30739 Woodlawn,. Together running just fine once again to Village Pointe Toyota and was greeted my a friendly staff were comfortable the! Listed 1 day ago, Lincoln, NE it has all the bells and whistles that you would expect a! This car and called her the Highlighter it is easy to work with in... Best Bellevue, NE 3D view filled with snow we currently have 34000 miles and no major so! Me exactly what I was interested in with 130,000 miles on it because I was looking,. The complete history of every vehicle, Omaha, NE it has all the bells and whistles that would... Refreshing knowing he has the customers best intrest at hand out ; but we were greeted with a rep! Estimates of the model I was looking for, but struggles a bit in the scene! By me, a teenager at the end of it all he got me the price... Toyota and was greeted my a friendly staff seller & # x27 ; s..