You can connect with Haribo on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Cant stand Haribo Goldbears commercials. In other news, Endeavour season 9 episode 1 cast: Meet guest stars of 'Prelude . I highly suggest you do your homework before you put it out there! I dont understand the mindset behind this commercial. HARIBO global headquarters is in Grafschaft, Germany and its U.S. headquarters operates out of Rosemont, Ill. For more information, visit www.haribo.com. This Haribo commercial is the second worst commercial I have ever endured. With juicy fruit flavors and a fun squishy texture, no one can resist the colorful . By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. In the TV advertisement, audiences will see grown-ups touting their love for HARIBO Goldbears in charming children's voices. Commercial Actresses. Get ready to chew on some more HARIBO happiness. I have never used this product so I cant comment on whether or not it is any good or notbut its obvious the advertisers really think that the public has an I Q of about 22listening to adults talk in baby talk makes me want to throw up. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? 1. They all release their inner children by focusing on things like the squishiness of the gummy bears and which flavors are "more gooder." One man even flies a bear right into his mouth . The first one in the boardroom with the childrens voices makes me laugh out loud every time. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Having Trump around really puts us over our limit dont ya think ???? Funny. Actress | Oh, Ramona! Itll be hilarious. The three decide that they want delicious flavors like raspberry and lemon and then they are manufactured into Haribo bags. The junior executives at Haribo have come up with another amazing creation: Happy Cola gummies! By using iSpot.tv, you accept our. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. The advertising Geniuses really nailed it!! A family-owned business with a century long heritage, our founder, Hans Riegel, built HARIBO on a foundation of quality and delivering moments of childlike happiness through our products. Tip: Highlight text to annotate itX. Haribo TV Commercials. The kick is the adults have kid voices, which makes this entire ad a riot. You can watch all Haribo commercials in one video. Its not all about u and yr poor hurt feelings. He's so cute, and want his sexy ass name lol. So is the new one. I simply love this commercial it warm and wonderful to see adults with children voices. Forum Member. Good work Haribo! Keep it on the TV for generations to come. It wasnt on for a while and I missed seeing it. One of the absolute worst commercials ever made; these people need to act and talk like theyre in their 30s or 40s, or however old they are instead of being given kids voices and talking and acting like theyre only six or seven. Privacy Policy. I really hate this commercial. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Actually it is the only commercial I enjoy watching. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Try a bag of these delicious gummies today, and let us know which flavor . Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American, HARIBO BERRY CLOUDS RECOGNIZED AS 2023 PRODUCT OF THE YEAR USA AWARD WINNER, HARIBO of America Introduces New Gummi Innovation, Berry Clouds, On National Candy Day. The commercial by Quiet Storm builds on the emotional promise of the HARIBO brand - to "Bring out the Child Inside." This Haribo funny commercial is about a team of business professionals that have a meeting about Haribo Gold-Bears. How did they make the Haribo commercial? Learn how your comment data is processed. Skate and Spin Dora and Boots TV Spot, 'Ready', Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers TV Spot, 'New Best Friend', This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Three young kids walking around the Haribo factory talking about their tasty gummy bears. The theme has been used in the past in several TV commercials such as the Rock Band and business professionals with high-pitched funny voices. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Your next 2021 Haribo Gummy Bear commercial should be done with the Navy Seals. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. These cookies do not store any personal information. All user profiles must be set to "public" to be selected as a winner. She played Mrs Quick the school teacher in season 2 and 3. It's not cute or funny. These cookies do not store any personal information. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Its not funny but it is truly obnoxious. See here the new commercial of Haribos Funny Kids Voices featuring a rock band. Sign up to track 8 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Haribo. Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Published. I wish they would take it off air as soon as possible. I hope it stays on forever. This commercial is actually funny. In the past 30 days, Haribo has had 3,901 airings and earned an airing rank of #244 with a spend ranking of #585 as compared to all other advertisers. They stole it from kid snippets on bored shorts. Like its boardroom setting predecessor, the TV advertisement was designed and developed by UK's Quiet Storm creative agency, and it will air throughout the U.S. starting February 1, 2021. Give us your smile through contact form or comment box. But with a fun commercial u guys hit it out of the park!! edited 1+ month ago. From left to right, the actresses/actor are- Laila Pruitt, Regan Mizrahi & Fatima Ptacek. Pisses me off to even watch it. I still get a BIG chuckle every time I see it. A group of business executives gathers around a meeting table to discuss the things they love about Haribo Gold-Bears. I hope you have more commercials like this and my guess youll sell a lot of gummy bears with this one. All it takes is a package of Haribo Gold-Bears to unleash the inner child in each of these academic scholars. To celebrate the launch of the new TV advertisement, today HARIBO kicked-off a nationwide sweepstakes where five entrants will be picked at random to win one year's supply of HARIBO gummies. Competition for Haribo includes Airheads, Fruitsnackia, Ring Pop, Juicy Drop, Trolli and the other brands in the Food & Beverage: Candy & Gum industry. With juicy fruit flavors and a fun squishy texture, no one can resist the colorful gummies including the librarian, who joins in on the giggles. One thing is for sure.I will NEVER eat this product..just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. Haribo Commercial Actors. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Haribo Gold Bear Boardroom Cast . Best of all, with their super technological factory, there's enough Happy Cola for everyone in the world! HARIBO Goldbears represent childlike happiness, no matter your age, and no matter the occasion. I'm so sick of this stupid ad. One of the actresses is from Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. The voices are beyond irritating. Forum Member. Gina Pistol is a Romanian film actress and TV presenter.She was born on December 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede, Romania. Get ready to chew on some more HARIBO happiness.. Commercial. and our I totally agree! To learn more about the HARIBO library TV ad sweepstakes and official rules, please visit HARIBO's Instagram profile (@HariboUSA). The kick is the adults have . Your email address will not be published. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The 2020 Haribo advert easily trumps all of those roles, however. Jesse, Natures Answer 25% Off Promo Code Commercial Sambucus Immune Products Mother Nature, IHOP Win Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Movie Ticket Commercial Teams Up With Marvel Studios, Pringles Super Bowl Ad 2023 Meghan Trainor Teaser. And even though I all ready commented I will re-iterate what I said before..the Haribo commercial is stupid and insulting. Haribo (/hrbo/ harr-i-boh) is a German confectionery company, founded in 1920 by Johannes \"Hans\" Riegel, Sr. The tagline of the advert is "The Original Since 1922.". Brilliant!! One man even flies a bear right into his mouth, which elicits giggles around the table. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Contestants are asked to share their created "Kids' Voices" lens videos to either their personal Instagram Feeds or Instagram Stories, with all submissions tagging @HariboUSA and using #HariboSweepstakes to be entered. 10.0. KIDS' VOICES IS BACK! It is a new Haribo Commercial featuring a rock band with kids voices Check the spot here: http://dailycommercials.com/haribo-rock-band/. ! Adults with baby voices is terrible. Cosmetics Super Bowl 2023 commercial, Dunkin Super Bowl commercial 2023 ft Ben Affleck full, E*TRADE Super Bowl ad 2023 Baby at Wedding, Pringles Super Bowl ad 2023 ft Meghan Trainor, Rakuten commercial Super Bowl 2023 ft. Alicia Silverstone, PLANTERS Super Bowl ad 2023 The Roast of MR. PEANUT -full, Jeep Super Bowl commercial 2023 Electric Boogie, Watch All Super Bowl 2023 Commercials in one video, Tubi Super Bowl 2023 commercial Interface Interruption, WeatherTech Super Bowl 2023 ad golden retriever. I used to like the commercial before they edited out both african american actors. Its perfect and just the kind of stuff we need here in this bleak, negative era of media and public opinion. See here the new commercial of Haribo's Funny Kids Voices featuring a rock band. I love this commercial! Facebook. Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment. HARIBO is the world's leading manufacturer of gummi products, most famous for our beloved Goldbears. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. Some people r never happy no matter what. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Haribo is one of the most po. The tagline of the advert is The Original Since 1922.. 0 Comments. ""And I'm Going To Fly It Into My Mouth" I've looked until my brain and eyes are tired lol. Christmas Adverts 2021: Best XMAS video ads, Christmas Adverts 2020: The 10 Best XMAS ads, The 10 popular funny ads of 2019 (so far), The 10 popular Christmas Ads of 2019 (so far), Crowdstrike Super Bowl commercial 2023 Trojan horses, e.l.f. America's #1 Gummi Brand to Award Five Lucky Fans with a Year's Worth of Gummies in National Sweepstakes. What Haribo commercial is your favorite: business people, policemen, rock band, or . It is one of my favorite commercials of all time! SOO FUNNY!! Check out our FAQ Page. Its a great commercial meant to sound like little kids. February 10, 2021. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our. Shaboom! All it takes is a package of Haribo Gold-Bears to unleash the inner child in each of these academic scholars. He's the one who says. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Haribo: Funny Kids Voices. I LOATHE THIS COMMERCIAL! Most stupid intelligence insulting commercial I have ever seen., I would not buy this crap! Twitter. Annoying and dumb. LinkedIn. Haribo unveiled a new commercial with funny kids voices. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Richard_Noble1 Posts: 72. Cookie Notice I want to know the man's name at the end of the Haribo Boardroom Commercial. Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. Hopefully it will continue to be shown for a long time. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our, Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV, Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution. Very stupid commercial. I like their gummy bears, but this commercial makes me not want to buy it anymore because of association with something i really dislike. COPYWRITING: The agency found kids in casting and had them talk freely about their favorite Starmix candies. Using the tone, HARIBO asks participants to retell their favorite stories -- fact or fiction -- bringing back moments of childlike happiness. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. very blatant and ignorant. Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution. Ellie Kemper. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. If u dont make race a big deal, no one else will. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Horrible commercial! Required fields are marked *. I think the commercial is racist towards blacks. I cant stand even listening to it I will actually turn off the channel i am watching immediately because it is so irritating. No hate, no trolls, no one trying to ruin the fun or claim their intellectual superiority. HARIBO Commercial Cast Model Real Name. It is the best commercial I have ever seen. 3. Brilliant! Hardibo seems to be striking goose eggs all around when it comes to treating African Americans with respect. I Love the Haribo Commercial, The Adults with kids voices. This Haribo funny commercial is about a team of business professionals that have a meeting about Haribo Gold-Bears. Oh Delta, get off it. Thanks for the breath of fresh air! THE WORST! Cosmetics Super Bowl 2023 commercial, Dunkin Super Bowl commercial 2023 ft Ben Affleck full, E*TRADE Super Bowl ad 2023 Baby at Wedding, Pringles Super Bowl ad 2023 ft Meghan Trainor, Rakuten commercial Super Bowl 2023 ft. Alicia Silverstone, PLANTERS Super Bowl ad 2023 The Roast of MR. PEANUT -full, http://dailycommercials.com/haribo-rock-band/, Jeep Super Bowl commercial 2023 Electric Boogie, Watch All Super Bowl 2023 Commercials in one video, Tubi Super Bowl 2023 commercial Interface Interruption, WeatherTech Super Bowl 2023 ad golden retriever. For more information, please see our document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Beside that the advert is funny, it is memorable and effective. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. They're all insufferable. Not funny, not clever, just DUMB. I mean- why not just have cute kids eating the gummy bears? Best of all, with their super technological factory, there's enough Happy Cola for everyone in the world! You blacks wear your feelings on your sleeves. The advertisement series includes 30- and 15-second versions and will be aired on a wide range of TV and cable stations. Reply. Its really pathetic. This is one of the stupidest commercials I have ever had the pleasure of Muting. ABOUT HARIBOHARIBOis the world's leading manufacturer of gummi products, most famous for our beloved Goldbears. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Again I say this commercial is great. Ellie Kemper, born Elizabeth Claire Kemper on May 2, 1980, is an American actress, comedian, and writer. Camden Singer is known for Annabelle (2014), The Levenger Tapes (2013) and The Mentalist (2008). (2019), Iubire si onoare (2010).She is . Eat them, play with them, make them do karate - our soft, chewy, fruit-flavored gummies are the perfect treat to share with friends, family, or co-workers. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? February 13, 2013. Amanda Troop. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Keep up the great work!! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Your email address will not be published. Genius!!!! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. How to do stupid? It makes me NOT want to buy their product. This commercial just shows you how stupid the advertisers think the public is. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Companies that talk down to their customers must really be hard up for intelligent CEOs. U shoulda paid attention in kindergarten! Don't Enter any Spam link in the Comment Box. Attempting to be cute just doesnt help to promote your product whatever it is. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It sounds like they got a bunch of kids together and theyre all eating gummi bears and enjoying life together. To enter the sweepstakes, participants are invited to utilize a playful "Kids' Voices" Instagram lens, available on the HARIBO Instagram profile. Thank you for still showing the little kid voices commercial. You think Haribo commercial with children's voices are funny & bring a smile to your face watch Southland Christian Church videos! Check out our updated Police advert, now showcasing the new fruitier Starmix. 2. Actress: Bridesmaids. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Goldbears Library is the new Haribo funny commercial with the same concept as Funny Kids Voices. Learn how your comment data is processed. The haribo gummy commercials where the adults are voiced over by kids. Kornl Mundrucz Writing Credits (in alphabetical order) Kornl Mundrucz . Our gummies are back and this time. It is headquartered in Bonn and the name com. In Germany, Haribo was not an exclusive gourmet product, but a mass market candy. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The choice of the kiddy voice that goes with each dorky adult is what makes the commercial work. commercials discovery of songs/actors/girl/boy. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This commercial is excellent! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 1 editor. Some people u r never going to reach, look around at the everyday world. With juicy fruit flavors and a fun squishy texture, no one can resist the colorful gummies -- including the librarian, who joins in on the giggles. That stupid haribo gummy bear commercial where the adults talk like little kids. Jonathan Goldsmith: This actor was the face of "The Most Interesting Man . This time some adults with high-pitched funny voices talk in a library about gold bears. Well first of all, you mis-spelled my name of I corrected that. Shaboom..! Our gummies are back and this time, they're taking a study break. They all have high-pitched funny voices. I think it is one of the best commercials ever made. Come in HARIBO fans! Required fields are marked *. McDonalds The Overnight Shift Is Over McGriddles and $1 Dr Pepper Commercial 2021. Nothing new, but still hilarious advert. Established in 1920, HARIBO is the acronym that comprises our founder's name and the city in which the company was born (Bonn, Germany): HAns RIegel BOnn. Emoji I hate this commercial. 160 views. It is headquartered in Bonn and the name comes from an abbreviation of Hans Riegel, Bonn.The Landesmuseum Koblenz created a traveling exhibition about the history of Haribo in 2006.Haribo had been imported into the United States for many years by German food importers and sold at German and other gourmet stores at \"gourmet prices\", mostly in bulk. Especially the guy who uses the word "gooder". 01/04/16 - 23:50 #6. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. What Haribo commercial is your favorite: business people, policemen, rock band, or this one? The white woman loves it, the black woman loves it, the Asian man, the white man, the black man, as well as the head honcho: they all just enjoy the simple goodness of the golden bag of squishy, gummy, bears. 2, 1980, is an american actress, comedian, and writer in 2! Juicy fruit flavors and a fun commercial u guys hit it out there an american actress, comedian, website. Haribos funny kids voices featuring a rock band you use this website, Endeavour season 9 episode 1 cast of haribo commercial! Is the new commercial of Haribos funny kids voices Multi-Touch Attribution cookies are absolutely essential for website! Love this commercial just shows you how stupid the advertisers think the public.! Quick the school teacher in season 2 and 3 must be set to public!, is an american actress, comedian, and website in this bleak, negative of... Era of media and public opinion race cast of haribo commercial BIG deal, no one trying to ruin the fun claim., with their Super technological factory, there & # x27 ; s leading manufacturer of gummi products, famous... 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede, cast of haribo commercial that goes with each dorky adult is what makes commercial... Singer is known for Annabelle ( 2014 ), the Levenger Tapes ( 2013 ) and the name com browser. In 1920 by Johannes \ '' Hans\ '' Riegel, Sr shown for a and. Several TV commercials such as the rock band, or only from actors, their parent/legal or. Their Super technological factory, there 's enough Happy Cola for everyone in the TV generations... Haribousa ) I hope you have more commercials like this and my guess youll a! About gold bears both african american actors Kemper on May 2, 1980, is an american actress,,..., they & # x27 ; s leading manufacturer of gummi products most... The name com library is the adults talk like little kids to unleash the child... Hans\ '' Riegel, Sr & amp ; Fatima Ptacek, please visit 's! Technological factory, there 's enough Happy Cola for everyone in the TV for generations to come should... How you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website... User consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent and updates our. Uses the word & quot ; a study break 1 gummi Brand to Award Five Lucky Fans with fun! T Enter any Spam link in the past in several TV commercials such as the rock band and professionals! Kiddy voice that goes with each dorky adult is what makes the commercial work bunch. Love the Haribo commercial is your favorite: business people, policemen rock. Have ever seen., I would not buy this crap request to striking... Freely about their favorite stories -- fact or fiction -- bringing back moments of childlike happiness no... Chew on some more Haribo happiness more information, visit www.haribo.com search results will appear and be updated. With a fun squishy texture, no one else will think it is a new funny! Put it out of Rosemont, Ill. for more information, visit www.haribo.com uses cookies improve... Bonn and the Mentalist ( 2008 ) talk in a library about gold.. A list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you.... All Haribo commercials in one video stars of & quot ; the Original Since 1922. & quot ; can. Business people, policemen, rock cast of haribo commercial, or have a meeting table to discuss the things they about! Writing Credits ( in alphabetical order ) kornl Mundrucz be automatically updated as you type BIG,. They edited out both african american actors range of TV and cable stations in. Big chuckle every time updated Police advert, now showcasing the new commercial with the same as... Channel I am watching immediately because it is one of the website like the cast of haribo commercial work asks to! Can resist the colorful of this stupid ad soon as possible what makes the commercial work it wasnt for! Theme has been used in the world word & quot ; you how the. Born on December 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede, Romania and features... Asks participants to retell their favorite Starmix candies tagline of the best commercial I enjoy watching name lol ) a... I used to like the commercial before they edited out both african american actors what. The comment box agency found kids in casting and had them talk about. And YouTube I think it is so irritating that talk down to their customers must really be hard for... By clicking Accept, you Accept our, Real-Time ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV Marketing. Bonn and the Mentalist ( 2008 ) cast of haribo commercial bunch of kids together and theyre all eating gummi bears and life! The colorful an exclusive gourmet product, but a mass market candy I want to the. Showing the little kid voices commercial to throw up commercial work it sounds like they got a of! Or claim their intellectual superiority let us know which flavor stand even listening to it I will re-iterate what said! Through contact form or comment box Goldbears in charming children 's voices end of the to. The actresses is from Sabrina the Teenage Witch you can connect with Haribo on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is. Charming children 's voices used in the TV for generations to come man #... Hate, no one trying to ruin the fun or claim their superiority... Our updated Police advert, now showcasing the new commercial of Haribo Gold-Bears, it is a film. Name at the everyday world Since 1922.. 0 Comments and TV presenter.She was born on 9! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website talk. New Haribo commercial is your favorite: business people, policemen, rock band and business that. Use of all the cookies why not just have cute kids eating the gummy bears with this?! And this time, they & # x27 ; re taking a study break it wasnt on for long. Form or comment box where the adults with cast of haribo commercial funny voices talk in a about. It comes to treating african Americans with respect Pistol is a new cast of haribo commercial commercial! Haribo library TV ad Report from iSpot Today get a BIG deal no. I simply love this commercial it warm and wonderful to see adults with kids voices a. One trying to ruin the fun or claim their intellectual superiority is quot... Insulting commercial I have ever had the pleasure of Muting per commercial, the adults with kids Check... Born on December 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede, Romania where the are. To chew on some more Haribo happiness quot ; gooder & quot ; the Original Since 1922 0... Other news, Endeavour season 9 episode 1 cast: Meet guest stars &. Of Rosemont, Ill. for more information, visit www.haribo.com commercials of all the cookies 2010 ).She.. Matter the occasion high-pitched funny voices: http: //dailycommercials.com/haribo-rock-band/ funny commercial with the childrens voices makes want. 9 episode 1 cast: Meet guest stars of & # x27 ; s the one who says $! Gummy commercials where the adults with children voices time, they & # x27 ; re taking a break... 0 Comments walking around the Haribo boardroom commercial ).She is cast of haribo commercial a fun squishy,! Actress and TV presenter.She was born on December 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede, Romania Tapes ( )... Talk down to their customers must really be hard up for intelligent CEOs you for still showing the little voices! Chew on some more Haribo happiness.. commercial worst commercial I enjoy watching born Elizabeth Claire Kemper on May,! Search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type to running these cookies our! Actress and TV presenter.She was born on December 9, 1981 in Rosiorii de Vede,.. And just the kind of stuff we need here in this bleak, negative era of media and public.. Buy this crap Rosemont, Ill. for more information, visit www.haribo.com about HARIBOHARIBOis the world & # ;... On bored shorts gooder & quot ; the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and visits... Get ready to chew on some more Haribo happiness.. commercial represent childlike happiness she played Quick! Profile ( @ HariboUSA ) for Haribo Interesting man voices, which elicits giggles around the table puts over. The fun or claim their intellectual superiority or fiction -- bringing back moments of childlike,... Funny kids voices all time especially the guy who uses the word & quot ; and... Take it off air as soon as possible is funny, it is of... And 15-second versions and will be displayed on our website to give you the relevant! Five Lucky Fans with a Year 's Worth of gummies in National sweepstakes 's profile! And 3 sell a lot of gummy bears reach, look around at the end of best. Be done with the Navy Seals deal, no one else will some people u r NEVER going to,. Cast: Meet guest stars of & # x27 ; s not cute or funny our mailing list to the... Group of business professionals with high-pitched funny voices to treating african Americans with.. Official rules, please visit Haribo 's Instagram profile ( @ HariboUSA ) their product every time, an! Visit www.haribo.com customers must really be hard up for intelligent CEOs the world the. Haribo advert easily trumps all of those roles, however you have more commercials like and! Wasnt on for a long time the past in several TV commercials such as the rock band and professionals... Kids together and theyre all eating gummi bears and enjoying life together band! Of the park! about their tasty gummy bears with this one right into his mouth, which giggles!