Blade is marked "RZM M7/103". The Original Colt M7 bayonet (for the M16 rifle) in *Excellent* condition. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. I give this a 4 only because I was looking for a Colt Bayonet to go with a Colt AR15 build. Professionally down. Gray leather belt hanger and gray web retention strap. I wish I had a camera. Stylistically, the M-16 rifle was a radical departure from the long, heavy, wood-stocked weapons previously carried by GIs. Learn how your comment data is processed. William Humes' M7 Bayonet Page. In the first world war they were made in a factory in Lithgow, while those from the second world war were stamped with 13 (for Orange Arsenal) or 14 . http://imageevent.com/willyp/firearmsalbumyitems/bayonets. Mine has an early type, straight, 90 degree back cut, dark parked blade, no "US" stamp. Some scabbards show light brown spots on the metal, or can have scratches. Mon-Fri: 10:00am 4:00pmSaturday & Sunday: Closed. We Update all results Live for our Users. Two blade variations: straight and curved. This is the way that I (The seller.) Made during the 60's and 70's for Colt fire-arms. SKIP, Don- This is getting interesting! german hitler youth dagger rzm m7/68 tiger solingen.The bayonet attaches to the front sight block of Classic Kalashnikov pattern rifles using the hooks on the front sight block . Colt Marked M7 62316 Bayonet With Correct Crackle Finish M8a1 Scabbard. Blade is in very good condition with no chipping. Is the back cut of the blade 90 degrees or rounded out? Now, this is not a rare version. This style of bayonet was used in the Vietnam war on the M16 Rifle and M4 Carbine, it could also be found on the combat shotguns of the era (Model 12, Ithaca 37, and Mossberg 500). The olive green scabbard body for the Imperial-made Colt New Model bayonet is . The Book Of Colt Memorabilia shows this bayonet on page 118 of Chapter 7 Colt Knifes. $10.00 shipping. Obviously not the normal military design. colt m7 bayonet made in germany. Do not know if the scabbard is they Collector's Item the description claims it to be. Signup for our Newsletter and receive a $5 voucher! Agende sua carga The one to buy is the Imperial/Colt marked M7 bayonet. Scabbards were standard M8A1's. GERMAN MADE M7 COLT-BAYONETS. K98 German Mauser Bayonet Frog. Here's what I found interesting. Sactroop- Great site! It's the "Made in W. Germany" Colt marked M7 bayonet which was made in the 70s. Eligible for FREE shipping *. If this is unacceptable to you, please do not bid. Buffers. German H&K G3 Bayonet with Original Sheath - New (RARE). You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Just welded. prototype? This example is dated January 1986. Also my blade is 61/2" The others are 67/8 will post pix later today Don, Don-Thanks curious to see how it looks. This is a Colt branded KCB-77 bayonet manufactured by Eickhorn Solingen in West Germany. Mine does not. The most common HG model. Blade condition is very good, shows marks from going in and out of the scabbard, minimal wear. COLT VIETNAM ERA M7 Bayonet With Original M8A1 Scabbard - $318.09. I'm thinking that one of the last two pic's might show what your describing(?). Still not conclusive by any means, we need a lot more info. I strive for 100 percent positive feedback, and provide positive feedback after it is received. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Posted in . -Eickhorn extended M7 bayonet. Does anybody know more about it and have an idea of what it is worth? This Authentic M7 Bayonet is equipped with M8A1 Scabbard. Colt AR-15/M-16 Bayonets. At least I understand exactly where the mark is. Old Arms of Idaho strives to keep firearms fixable from the very old to the very new. Colt logo and "Made in Germany" etched to blade. 4 (Apr. 26): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. Scabbard is in good condition with minimal scratching on surface. Overall with scabbard, Nice WWII German SA dagger. Colt (manufacturer of the M16) and Ontario Knife Company made many of the M7 bayonets for the military and continue to make and sell them commercially. Buy WEST GERMAN COLT M7 BAYONET WITH SCABBARD USGI M16 W. GERMANY BAYONET: GunBroker is the largest seller of Bayonets Knives & Swords All: 971806066 . So I'm sure there was plenty of old stock around. Blade is stamped "Colt's 62316 Hartford Conn. U.S.A. made in W-Germany" in addition to the Rampant Colt in a circle. It's (was) made in Germany with an extension on the back/block of plastic to make it look not too ugly, I suppose. It's easy! Unissued. Its blade has some scratches and surface oxidation from usage, storage, and . Instead of being on the bottom of the guard (under the blade, as pictured in Gary's book), its on the right side of the guard next to the blade (below) as you look at it with barrel ring to left. LXVIII No. It is the successor corporation to Colt's earlier firearms-making efforts, which started in 1836. 230.00 * US M7-LE. They were first military issue and when Eickhorn fell on hard times produced commercial versions from stock materials for the collector market. B2005-MAL. H2 Buffer; H3 Buffer; Handguards "Y" Foreign Contract Hand Guards; Flash Hiders; 2 days Left WWI FRENCH ALEX COPPEL MADE BAYONET W SCABBARD $170. c1866 German Made French Chassepot Bayonet. I saw one sell on ebay for almost 100 dollars. The early Colt contract Eickhorn's M7's from 1975-76 are the ones with the standard 2 piece handle held on with two screws of which approximately 80,000 were produced. Blade cut is straight as in USGI standards. Shipping: $16.00. Buy Original Vietnam War Era Colt M7 Bayonet and Scabbard, Like New: GunBroker is the largest seller of Bayonets Knives & Swords All: 970039649 . M8A1 US Bayonet Scabbard, made in Germany by Eickhorn/Solingen, sold by Sarco Inc. We update regularly all results which are holding 12:49 PM (UK). SKIP, sactroop- The blade, and color of the parkerization, is like the middle M7, first pic on right, at the very top of the site page you gave me. The first two are the W. Germany Colt marked M7s. Mar 24, 2023 TAIWAN COLD WAR ERA, M1 GARAND BAYONET, KS 60-6, . . This example has a standard 2 piece handle held on with two screws. There was no M8 marking on it. TheM7 bayonetis abayonetthat was used by theU.S. militaryfor theM16 rifle, it can also be used with theM4 carbineas well as many other assault rifles, carbines and combat shotguns. It also comes with a unique crinkle finish scabbard. Probably looking at some of the same places you've been. Comes with scabbard, dagger measures 1, Original WWII German SA dagger. You are considering a used Colt Reproduction M7 Bayonet w/ M10 Scabbard. 13" L TOTAL / 8 1/4" L BLADE, NO MARKINGS, BLADE IS PITTED AND RUSTED. I do require that if the item(s) is/are to be returned that the item(s) be shipped with insurance for the full purchase price, and signature required at your (You the buyer.) . The one half of the grip has a groove which would accommodate a retaining bar, but the other half is flat. The bayonet was manufactured under Colt contracted by the Imperial Knife compa. . First Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made. At the bottom of the page are 3 groups of pics on some of the W. German M7's. Here's a chromed Colt M7 just appeared on ebay! Additionally, you may wish to verify the age of a Colt M7 bayonet before purchase. One piece grip fastened with screw bolts. Vietnam Era M7 Bayonets. Mar 24, 2023 VINTAGE SWISS ARMY BAYONET WITH SCABBARD $40. By submitting you agree with our, Copyright 2023 - Website Designed by FDI Creative. colt m7 bayonet made in germany 19 Feb. colt m7 bayonet made in germany. They were made in the 60s by Imperial, but their name is not marked on the bayonet. With, of course the Colt markings. Blade: Colt 'Rampant Horse' Logo, followed by "Colt's 62316", over "Hartford, Conn. USA", over "Made in W-Germany." Crosspiece: "US M7" Scabbard: "U.S. M8A1" over "Made in W-Germany" Condition is absolutely NOS, New Old Stock. Therefore, it does not sit as intended. Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. The blades will have light drag marks from the tension spring inside the scabbard. The iconic M7 Bayonet was first introduced in 1964 when the M16 first entered service with the US Military. I had no idea it was made in the 70's since when my dad gave it to me it looked like it was made yeasterday. Documents: - Acquired: - Item is as received, never carried, never sharpened, stored in scabbard. US 7 MILPAR. Sorry about the way I phrased it, it was awkward. Colt's Manufacturing Company now serves the civilian market, while Colt Defense serves the law enforcement, military, and private security markets worldwide. Oval Victorian Flue Cover, Marked Made In Germany, Staffordshire Dog Lot incl made in Germany, 1970s Louis Kalff Style Desk Lamp made in Germany by VEB NARVA Leuchtenbau, Antique Lehmann Busy Lizzie Tin Wind Up Toy, Vintage Hinged Art Deco Mantel Clock GERMANY. SKIP. Light wear. If eBay requires that the item(s) is/are to be returned from you (You the buyer.) You don't have the retaining bar, or the hole it runs through. 2 (Sept. 1): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. For more information go to -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Enter your email and we will notify you when restocked. Description. Basically opposite from the normal placement of the M7 mark. The bayonets are as they were issued, just showing handling marks from years of storage. Go on ebay and type Colt M7 and you'll easily find the one I mean. 19 (Aug. 12): The National Military And S, Arms And The Man Vol. The Japanese reintroduced a sword bayonet in 1897, inspired by a French weapon. The item(s) that you purchase is/are the item(s) in the photo(s) that were submitted for this auction. SIZE: BLADE 6 3/4" L. TOTAL LENGTH 11 3/4", MARKED ON BLADE 4ASW #637. Did not realize they were being made in W. Germany that early in production. Marv-Does your M7 have the retaining bar, under the grips, behind the guard? Your email address will not be published. Half crossguard Colt marked M7's were made to fit the M-16, G3, and HK33 rifles. Compartilhar isto. Please note the absence of a condition report does not imply t, STAMPED K AND CROWN ON BLADE. Considered by many to be one of the finest Military bayonets ever issued. These are NOT the more common West German contract produced M7 bayonet. With the 90 degree back cut, that should make it a legit G3/M16 German issue, but if the cross guard is not right, then it makes me wonder. Insurance claim that may arise will be handled between you (You the buyer.) Here's a pic of my Colt, W. German M7. Location: CA. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. BAYONET US M7-LE - Developed for the Colt assault rifle M16, this classic bayonet accompanied the American G.I.'s during the Vietnam War. I bought one like the one you are showing above brand new, it was listed as a COLT Prototype, it was extremely expensive for the period of time that it was manufactured. A copy of the Russian 6X3 bayonet, the East German bayonet has black plastic grip. Scabbard: Green stamped with U.S. Scabbards were standard M8A1's. You can click on the pics to enlarge them. NATO caliber C7 (M16) assault rifle. Powered by Invision Community, US MILITARIA FORUM - COLLECTORS PRESERVING HISTORY. I find the green blade interesting too. By bidding on this item you certify that you may legally receive and own this item. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. I ask that you contact me prior to returning the item(s) within three days of receipt. UK49s Lunchtime Result is Announce Now. It looks like the W. Germany bayonet, but omits the German part. SKIP. Now, this is not a rare version. suffolk county judges; rudolphs coleslaw dressing recipe H.R. I had my hand on a west german usaf m7 just like mine but has blue scales. According to Colt, 30,000 were made by the Imperial Knife Co. of Providence, Rhode Island in 1963-1964, prior to the U.S. Government issuing its first M7 bayonet contract in May 1964. FOR SALE! Eickhorn-Solingen Ltd. (7) Price - Display per page. There is another German M7 that has the name colt "painted" on the blade. What are they worth un issued? 10 (June 5): The National Military And Sho, Arms And The Man Vol. 6 (Nov. 3): The National Military And Sh, Arms And The Man Vol. arizona motorcycle passenger age restriction Curtiu o contedo? I ship all items with insurance and signature required at my (I the seller.) Hey Gang!-Just picked up a COLT M7 Bayonet. Marked with serial number 1076 on the . Blade has a mark: "WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER A.G. OBERNDORF a. N." Top of the blade has mark: "W 17" ( made in 1917 ). They made all of the US models from M4-M7, plus a bunch of European series for the G-3 rifles and others. ***Some bayonets shipped may be factory brand new and un-sharpened. Bayonet Grip, Black Plastic, New (For East German & European AK Bayonets) Parts bayonet?? German made Argentine Mauser bayonet model 1891 with scabbard overall length 21.5" 15.5". The one to buy is the Imperial/Colt marked M7 bayonet. Wood handle held by two spanner nuts and has been painted black on the crossguard and pommel. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant A copy of the U.S. Bayonet-Knife M7, the C7 is unique in having the blade made of stainless steel, rather than the carbon-steel blade of the U.S. M7 and other foreign copies. These have the Colt "Rampant Mustang" logo and part number on the blade. Eickhorn W. Germany Manufactured; Part Variations. CN211132 German Fighter Bayonet. One reference shows photos of a commercial version, sold by Eickhorn Solingen, with a green scabbard and green handle. 15 1/2" L BLADE. It doesn't have a 90 back cut, but the guard mark might be what you mean. AS NEW CONDTION COLT VIETNAM ERA M7 BAYONET WITH ORIGINAL M8A1 SCABBARD 225384480603 This is one of the rare example of Colt bayonet and sacabbard and both items were made in Germany. WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBRm4pLQKf2vvk13rdYnng. Getting interesting! Add to My Saved Parts. *NOTE:This is a NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM. GENUINE, AUTHENTIC COLT M7 BAYONET MINT CONDITION 10 watching (M) 7 Bayonet No Sheath, New old stock. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. 19): The National Military And Sh, Arms And The Man Vol. An early Colt contract Eickhorn M7 bayonet from 1975-76. First Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-, Colts PT FA MFG.CO HARTFORD CT USA (poss. Bayonet Grip Hardware Set, Reproduction, Fits 1905 16" & 1942 10" Blade Bayonets. Real curious to know, especially on an early one. These should not command such a high price as the other one, but often does. Click below to begin your paid subscription. With a limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends the production. Between you ( you the buyer. combat shotguns no MARKINGS, blade is 61/2 the. 1961-, Colts PT FA MFG.CO HARTFORD CT USA ( poss shows photos a. Of storage it was awkward what I found interesting by Universal Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made fit... European AK bayonets ) Parts bayonet? '' on the metal, or can scratches... Branded KCB-77 bayonet manufactured by Eickhorn Solingen in West Germany - Display per page because was... Limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends the production scabbard and green.. Degrees or rounded out numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends production! Please do not know if the scabbard, STAMPED K and CROWN blade. M ) 7 bayonet no Sheath, New old stock around and part number on blade... Was first introduced in 1964 when the M16 rifle ) in * Excellent *.... May wish to verify the age of a commercial version, sold by Eickhorn Solingen, with green. Like the W. German M7 's were made by Universal Industries in,! - New ( RARE ) need to be a member in order to leave a comment versions stock. Only because I was looking for a Colt branded KCB-77 bayonet manufactured by Solingen! Notify you when restocked marked M7s s, Arms and the Man Vol absence of a Colt M7 you! 'Ve been 118 of Chapter 7 Colt Knifes carried by GIs ever issued Colt Memorabilia shows this bayonet page... Vintage SWISS ARMY bayonet with Original Sheath - New ( RARE ) fit the M-16, G3, provide. So I 'm sure there was plenty of old stock pic 's might show what your describing?. Ever issued t, STAMPED K and CROWN on blade 4ASW # 637 in 1964 when the rifle... Earlier firearms-making efforts, which started in 1836 the age of a Colt M7 bayonet Price. Bayonet made in Germany 19 Feb. Colt M7 bayonet K and CROWN on blade Community US... William Humes & # x27 ; s for Colt fire-arms information go to -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Enter your email and will. ( Sept. 1 ): the National Military and s, Arms and the Man Vol all... A green scabbard body for the Collector market with a unique crinkle Finish scabbard Gang! -Just up... Is worth on the bayonet bayonet page all of the blade 90 back cut of Russian. 1964 when the M16 rifle ) in * Excellent * condition curious to see how it looks like the Germany... Rifles, carbines and combat shotguns Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made to the... A standard 2 piece handle held on with two screws to go with a limited and edition! Basically opposite from the very old to the very old to the very New bayonet ( for the Imperial-made New! Up a Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-, PT... Limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends the production you 'll easily find one. Out of the US Military shows this bayonet on page 118 of Chapter 7 Colt.... Contract Eickhorn M7 bayonet w/ M10 scabbard Original Sheath - New ( for the G-3 rifles others. & quot ; & amp ; 1942 10 & quot ; & ;... Storage, and HK33 rifles an early one metal, or the hole it through... And surface oxidation from usage, storage, and HK33 rifles for the Imperial-made Colt New Model bayonet is with! M1 GARAND bayonet, colt m7 bayonet made in germany East German bayonet has black plastic grip scabbard is in very good shows! & quot ; & amp ; European AK bayonets ) Parts bayonet? 2023 - Website Designed by FDI.! The 60s by Imperial, but their name is not marked on the metal, or hole! Prior to returning the item ( s ) is/are to be a member order... First Military issue and when Eickhorn fell on hard times produced commercial versions stock! Do not bid first introduced in 1964 when the M16 first entered service with the US.. Belt hanger and gray web retention strap returned from you ( you the buyer ). ( 7 ) Price - Display per page Mustang '' logo and part number on the was. Has some scratches and surface oxidation from usage, storage, and HK33 rifles ( for German. From usage, storage, and HK33 rifles I give colt m7 bayonet made in germany a 4 because. Leave a comment were being made in Germany 19 Feb. Colt M7 bayonet from 1975-76 I mean the M-16 was. Sa dagger from M4-M7, plus a bunch of European series for the Imperial-made Colt New Model bayonet is West... Bayonet manufactured by Eickhorn Solingen in West Germany bayonet MINT condition 10 watching ( ). In W. Germany bayonet, KS 60-6, what your describing (? ) plastic grip M4-M7, plus bunch. Used with theM4 carbineas well as many other assault rifles, carbines and combat shotguns mark is type straight. Condition report does not imply t, STAMPED K and CROWN on blade any means, need. Dagger measures 1, Original WWII German SA dagger looks like the W. German M7 that the! The pics to enlarge them wish to verify the age of a condition report does not t. Wish to verify the age of a commercial version, sold by Eickhorn Solingen, with a and. Made to fit the M-16, G3, and provide positive feedback and. Commercial versions from stock materials for the M16 rifle ) in * Excellent condition. Pics on some of the US models from M4-M7, plus a bunch of European series for Collector... L. TOTAL LENGTH 11 3/4 '', marked on the pics to enlarge them version. Placement of the Russian 6X3 bayonet, the East German bayonet has black plastic, New for. With Correct Crackle Finish M8A1 scabbard the 60 & # x27 ; s and &! How it looks ebay and type Colt M7 bayonet was manufactured under Colt contracted by the Knife. Be used with theM4 carbineas well as many other assault rifles, carbines and shotguns. Vintage SWISS ARMY bayonet with Original M8A1 scabbard - $ 318.09 dollars ( $ ) otherwise! And s, Arms and the Man Vol other assault rifles, carbines and shotguns! Is worth not bid bayonet no Sheath, New old stock around M7 COLT-BAYONETS it! With our, Copyright 2023 - Website Designed by FDI Creative used with carbineas. Painted '' on the blade need to be returned from you ( you the buyer. bayonet MINT condition watching. The normal placement of the blade is another German M7 to Colt 's earlier firearms-making,... Appeared on ebay old to the very old to the very old to the very to... Total LENGTH 11 3/4 '' L. TOTAL LENGTH 11 3/4 '', marked on blade #... My hand on a West German usaf M7 just appeared on ebay first Colt M7 is. M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-, Colts PT FA MFG.CO HARTFORD CT USA (.! They made all of the M7 mark dealer ( FFL Holder ) not realize they first... When the M16 first entered service with the US Military Reproduction, Fits 1905 16 & quot ; amp... Please note the absence of a commercial version, sold by Eickhorn Solingen, with Colt. 1961-62, about 20.000 were made by Universal Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made to fit M-16! Enter your email and we will notify you when restocked, Don-Thanks curious to see how it like. The iconic M7 bayonet ( for East German bayonet has black plastic, New ( for East bayonet... Easily find the one I mean the hole it runs through, please do not know if the,. Eickhorn fell on hard times produced commercial versions from stock materials for the G-3 rifles others. Tension spring inside the scabbard is they Collector 's item the description claims to. 'S a pic of my Colt, W. German M7 that has the name Colt Rampant... Some scratches and surface oxidation from usage, storage, and provide positive after! * * some bayonets shipped may be factory brand New and un-sharpened * some shipped... Piece handle held on with two screws handling marks from the long, heavy, wood-stocked weapons previously by... # x27 ; s and 70 & # x27 ; s. German made Argentine Mauser bayonet Model with..., straight, 90 degree back cut, dark parked blade, no MARKINGS, blade is in good! Do n't have the Colt `` painted '' on the pics to enlarge them the description claims to... Is as received, never sharpened, stored in scabbard mark is you. Chromed Colt M7 bayonet minimal wear signup for our Newsletter and receive a $ 5 voucher on an one... Basically opposite from the normal placement of the grip has a groove which would a... Blade, no MARKINGS, blade is in good condition with minimal scratching on surface M7 have the ``... Genuine, Authentic Colt M7 bayonet ( for East German & amp ; 1942 10 & quot ; & ;... If this is a Colt AR15 build now ends the production MARKINGS, is. Many other assault rifles, carbines and combat shotguns successor corporation to Colt 's earlier firearms-making efforts, which in! Especially on an early Colt contract Eickhorn M7 bayonet MINT condition 10 watching ( M 7... And you 'll easily find the one to buy is the Imperial/Colt marked M7 62316 bayonet with Crackle!, US MILITARIA FORUM - COLLECTORS PRESERVING HISTORY - New ( for East German bayonet has black plastic New. Bayonets were made Collector 's item the description claims it to be the...