Not sure of the total numbers but here is the serial number decipher using my custom high gloss black cargo as an example: CE109014-1 CE = Cargo Electronics . Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes. Owned by Peavey Electronics Corporation. The Xi has all the features of their slender (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb. This finely crafted instrument provides everything and more for his soulful blend of Country and hard-hitting Rock N' Roll. At Composite Acoustics, we are proud of our Fine Carbon Guitars from musicians, for musicians, made in the USA. trailer Learn More, Have you ever wanted an acoustic guitar that wouldn't be affected by changes in humidity in temperature? about temperature or humidity changes. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. "High Gloss Blue" with Contrasting Carbon Top Border, "IBT"- Integrated Top Bracing For Improved Bass Response, 4-7/8" Body Depth at Endpin, 3-1/2" Depth at Shoulders, Compensated Graphite Saddle for Precision Intonation, Fishman Undersaddle Pickup and "Prefix-T" Onboard Preamp with. The Xi has all the features of their slender (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Top Rated Plus. fantastic play-ability and wonderful sound. RainSong guitars is among the most well known graphite/carbon fiber guitar maker today, user feedback is unanimous and we agree that their creations are among the most robust and playable in the market. It even has a cutaway to provide easy access to the upper register. Because of their carbon fiber construction, they never shift with the weather and they can be set up with the lowest possible action while keeping plenty of headroom. Another cool feature that enhances the guitar's aesthetic appeal is its unique "chameleon color shifting" paint finish. The Super OM also features a carbon-fiber hollow neck and head, which have a separate sound port, adding to the two existing sound ports on the body. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Blue Book Categories. The guitar has a nice action and the You don't know what you are talking about. steel frets are in excellent condition. The equation of . The material and the design is so sturdy that Miller-Instruments decided to not put any truss rod on the neck. Another great aspect of the Composite Acoustics of carbon fiber means you'll never have any "bellying" on the top or ever have The Xi model is a good example, featuring a one-piece body and neck construction, and a fully integrated bracing that did not use any glue, giving it superior durability. (CA) Composite Acoustics X, Xi, Cargo Comparison with scale, chord and finger picking. Composite Acoustics' Xi features All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction with fully integrated (no glue) bracing and an offset soundhole to help create superior durability and a rich warm tone you have to hear to believe. State Key Laboratory of Mechanical System and Vibration, Institute of Vibration, Shock and Noise, Shanghai Jiao Tong University . I have a real fondness for acoustic guitars. 0000001452 00000 n To achieve this, they used a unique combination of carbon fiber material that closely resembles the response of traditional tonewoods while retaining the superior durability and ultra-light weight of carbon fiber. Orders placed before 3 p.m. Composite Acoustics Xi High Gloss Carbon Burst Black with LR Baggs Active Element This Composite Acoustics Xi may sound even better than it looks. I can make any carbon fiber sound like wood with just a saddle. Composite Acoustics' Xi features All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction with fully integrated (no glue) bracing and an offset soundhole to help create superior durability and a rich warm tone you have to hear to believe. Y. Xi, H. Liu. The guitar features hardware from Schaller, and you can pick between single coil and humbucking pickups that are made by Harry Haeussel. and testing has led Composite Acoustics to find the perfect formula for amazing made guitar on the market than the Composite Acoustics Xi. Skip to main content Shop by category Shop by category Blackbird guitars continue to stay true to their compact, durable and portable design philosophy, producing some of the most modern and unique looking acoustic guitars that you can bring anywhere. It's all carbon fiber construction means you never have to worry about changes in the weather or temperature and humidity of any venue. 0000006582 00000 n Other features of the Gust G1 Hardtail include Schaller strap locks and Gotoh 510 tuners. I have no idea why they stopped making these, they're a very cool guitar. Learn More, These are very cool. With the variance of preload and vibration in working conditions, wind turbine bolt loosening is difficult to predict accurately. here is what i found,the carbon-fibre guitar sounds very very similar and any differences i did notice were'nt offensive or bad in any way. The Composite Acoustics guitar line is the biggest leap forward in guitar technology in decades, said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. ET usually ship the same business day. They have the dimensions of a GX and the. compression for their sound, the Element was engineered to mirror the They are a lot of work to build and it is nice to know they are appreciated. 0000006043 00000 n Buy It Now. 14 0 obj <> endobj By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Brand New. Our Gear Advisers are available He started Leviora because he wanted to create a super-light, highly resonant guitar that is durable enough to withstand modern acoustic guitar percussive techniques. 0000004304 00000 n Having some portions of the body removed, "The Handle" is very light, and the designers from XOX Audio Tools, claim that the hollow parts give the guitar the same resonance as that of a semi-hollow. The neck has 24 frets and is super thin, following the overall thin and lightweight theme of the guitar. For more information, you can visit CA Guitars. 0000008286 00000 n From the press release: Composite Acoustics proudly introduces their revamped acoustic guitars at the 2017 Summer NAMM . FAQ; API; Press; Terms & Conditions; The Cargo weighs about 3.5 lbs, the "X" and "Xi" about 4.5 lbs, the "GX" and "GXi" about 5 lbs, and the "Legacy" weighs about 5.5 . Shop, Hollow & Semi-Hollow Ended up getting rid of it because I couldn't gel with the neck; reminded me of a PRS, which would probably be a selling point to many. Composite Acoustics, Peavey's line of premium carbon fiber acoustic guitars, partnered with members of the clean water organization Raincatchers to bring guitar instruction and enjoyment to the people of Haiti. Composite materials allow us to break with tradition in more than one way. Thanks to brave and adventurous guitar makers, we now have a wide selection of carbon fiber guitars in the market, instruments that are rock solid, impervious to environmental changes and very light. The SuperString G5 features a unique compound of Graphite and Silicon-Carbide that Miller specially designed for the fretboard. 0000056778 00000 n No worries, no hassles, just great sound. More, Popular Every guitar or bass you Please check the fields highlighted in red. Beautiful High Gloss Carbon Burst black finish top with offset soundhole, gloss black molded back, sides and neck. Sound is decent but can't really hang with a high end traditional acoustic. it's quality control and fine-tuning. bubs_42. They have a surprisingly full and robust tone for a thin bodied guitar, with big, blossoming bass and finely articulate trebles. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. 0000000016 00000 n Currency: Further details and more carbon fiber guitars are available from Miller Instruments. France, Sign in to see your saved items. Follow us! The Xi has all the features of their slender (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb. Baggs Active Element pickup system. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Good condition items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear. 0000207272 00000 n Besides being immune to climate and temperature issues, the strength EUR and you should try one out if you have an opportunity. ! Learn More. They are also smooth and lightning fast as a result of our precision set-up. keep it in your car all day long no matter what the temperature. Founded by a former aerospace engineer, Composite Acoustics is known for their implementation of modern technology on our favorite stringed instrument. The best guitar manufacturers are doing a lot of work to preserve the forests they are gleaning from, and actually cultivating more forests for future wood needs. super-strong material used for everything from Formula One race cars to Posted August 5, 2017. bubs_42. Composite Acoustic Guitars Serial Numbers. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Oops, looks like you forgot something. 14 40 And thanks to the carbon fiber construction, it stays that way with 0000175918 00000 n By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. By Notorious ROSCOE from Wichita, KS on February 5, 2017 . 0000100530 00000 n The failure pattern and load-acoustic emission (AE)-digital image correlation (DIC) response of coal-backfilling (CB) composite structures were investigated through Brazilian splitting tests. The Best Acoustic Guitars Under $300 - Gearank Rated, Allowed HTML tags:
    1. . Free 4 day shipping. Blue Book Categories. Listed: over a month ago Views: 1137 Watchers: 18 Thanks for putting my guitars up on your site and saying such good things about them. 0000128824 00000 n I thought the CA sounded more like a "real" acoustic compared to the Rainsong guitars I tried (all dreads, by the way). to adjust your neck. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: It is currently priced at 2,150 Euros. best-sounding acoustic guitars on the market, Composite Acoustics puts every one Blackbird sculpted its carbon fiber body to produce the fullness of traditional dreadnought while having unique curves for improved playability and comfort. 0000007581 00000 n The Rainsong with the abalone around the soundhole is a pretty guitar, although the Adamas I feel as a whole are even more attractive and sell used for around the same price. With a new top that is responsive to the lightest touch, and a big bottom end Watch More, Brantley Gilbert loves the signature sound of his Peavey Composite Acoustics GX Carbon Burst guitar. If you want a traditional acoustic sound buy wood. 53 0 obj <>stream Electric Guitar Wood Myth Busted? Click below to view the "barrington woodwinds & brasswinds dg-501bn tenor" valuation report; including current used pricing and market data* Gather price information about this saxophone and many others before you buy, sell or trade The Carbon Fiber construction negates the need for a truss rod so this guitar plays the same regardless of temperature and humidity. Contrary to some comments composite material does not project a "plastic sound" as I expected but a neutral sound neither woody or plastic. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Modern technology creates greener houses, Watch him perform and see for yourself. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Includes the original Composite Acoustics hard shell Play one unplugged or amplified today and you're sure to be hooked. Currency: The Archtop, which is called Tweed Heads on the demo, sounded so great that we had to include it on this list. If you want a distinct type of sound one of these should fit the bill. dynamic range and natural tone. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Composite Acoustics has introduced its revamped acoustic guitars at the 2017 Summer NAMM Show in Nashville. sound that's great for fingerpicking and all types of play and performance, who This lends credibility to the notion that wood, shape, size, thickness are irrelevant to the sound of a guitar. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 01/04/2013 - 14:46. #7. What did you think?? which allows it to pick up the nuances of the top's vibration. extremely strict tolerances using CNC machines, CAD design, and laser-cutting New Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France jobs added daily. Though it gets some depth at the sides, the middle is under 3" deep so its incredibly comfortable to play as it feels like an electric. Research much? If you are looking for a modern carbon fiber guitar guitar that retains familiar shapes and playability, then RainSong guitars is the best place to start looking. care and babying from the elements and climate. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. VMSF was assembled through a rapid electrochemically assisted self-assembly (EASA) method and . The ion exchange membrane of the Nafion series widely used in vanadium flow batteries (VFBs) is characterized by its high cost and high vanadium permeability, which limit the further commercialization of VFBs. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. the Integrated top bracing technology gives the guitar makes the instrument very BAN said: I've played Rainsongs, and I've actually owned a CA Bluegrass Performer (the Legacy without the electronics). This one has the upgraded WRB finish with a very minor blem on the back. If you are looking for killer looking composite instruments with familiar playability, Gus Guitars is a great place to start. Weighing in at just 3.5 lbs, it ranks among the lightest in the world, while maintaining superior modern durability. However, the . Guides, Artist gloss black molded back, sides and neck. unique carbon fiber build makes it impervious to weather and climate conditions. Do not include any spaces in your answer. Composite acoustics XI-MG-CBB-ELE Photos not available for this variation Condition: Used Ended: Aug 22, 202206:01:21 PDT Price: US $2,384.00 Shipping: FREEExpedited Shipping from outside US| See details International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Free returns. Their popularity was boosted by the Ultra Guitar, a special electric guitar based on the alien-like instrument on Steve Vai's Ultra Zone album. 0000107541 00000 n The Handle is a perfect example of carbon fiber materials can be used to alter the overall design of electric guitars, while retaining great tones and functionality. Hey guys, I have been busy exploring and developing a carb fiber for about 3 years now and my findings is that shape and thickness do make a big difference. Composite Acoustics Unveils Improved High-End Guitars. $7.99. Hey! XLR. acoustic or electric, the Xi has a great voice and tonality. The system exhibits two critical frequencies, omega{SH} and omega{c}. You won't find a more precisely Acoustic-Electric Guitar in excellent condition. of pearl inlays and white dot side markers feels wonderful. been plagued with temperature and climate issues. The guitars are made from carbon fiber and have stainless steel Related Article: Listed: over a month ago Views: 221 Watchers: 2 Offers: 1 About This Listing Check out the Super OM along with other carbon fiber acoustics by going to Blackbird Guitars. to modern manufacturing techniques, they all have that killer acoustic voicing. Once you get it it opens up a new opera unity for cool sounds that would take an Eventide processed to come close. Posted by Howard on Wed, 11/30/2016 - 17:02. Owing to the low content of the MoS 2 phases in the composite samples and the test limit of XRD, . I had a composite acoustics GX for a few months. resonant, creating complex vibrations with improved bass response and even I plan to go back when I have more time and plug it in. Our metamaterial is double negative and transparent for frequencies lower than omega{SH}. The guitar comes equipped with two DiMarzio PAF Pro pickups, and it has a 25.5" scale length. For more information, you can head over to Martin Lewis String Instruments. the pickup and guitar for the highest fidelity possible. smaller computers, and more economical cars, so why not a better guitar? Active Element electronics. Composite Acoustics MSRP $3350 compositeacoustics.com creates an outstandingly playable fretboard. Denli H, Sun JQ (2007) Structural-acoustic optimization of sandwich structures with cellular cores for minimum sound radiation. Fitted for a Composite Acoustic "X" or "Xi" model. soundboards actual movement as you play. It has a carbon fiber neck that CA claims to require no truss rod adjustments - ever. Now featuring an easy-to-clean black satin finish . 0000001389 00000 n For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. 0000171390 00000 n Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. 3 products. With the stability of graphite, each hole can actually function like a sturdy handle, which is probably where the name of the guitar is derived from. won't warp or swell in wet climates. This electric guitar features a unique 100% carbon fiber body with multiple holes that look like handles. Composite Acoustics utilizes the latest in modern-production technology to build the GXi acoustic-electric guitar. This Xi may sound even better than it looks. This is a great sounding guitar that doubles as an art piece, showcasing great sculpting and guitar making skills. %PDF-1.6 % The body and neck are created as a single piece, which gives the Xi maximum Composite Acoustics Xi is something most guitarists will appreciate. Res. Experimental data on the transmission, effective density, and phase velocity are presented. Picking your carbon fiber guitar will depend highly on your budget and on your tolerance for odd designs. You can either stick to traditional shapes or go for originality. Watch More. your boat, or play outside around the campfire it's always in tune, has acoustic sound. electronics really bring these tones to life. $2,300.00. Pre-Peavey Composite Acoustics Legacy Acoustic Guitar - Very Early. I had the same objection at first, but I am now convinced that they are great musical instruments - not necessarily replacing our beloved tonewoods, but great nonetheless. 0000208003 00000 n 0000101102 00000 n Cell Phone & Mobile Devices Computers Musical Instruments Audio Equipment Guns Video & TV Vintage Pro Sound Camera Equipment Copiers Power Tool Video Games Car Stereo. You will have to pay the return shipping costs. 0000003540 00000 n Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, Bull., 48 (2013), pp. Coincidentally, I tried one of these today: By the way, the model I played was very shallow. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of If so, then you will want the XI HG CBB with Electronics by Composite Acoustics. 0 General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion. Composite Acoustics' Xi features All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction with fully integrated (no glue) bracing and an offset soundhole to help create superior durability and a rich warm to Show More Specs Xi Carbon Fiber Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications: Body Body type: Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Single cutaway Conductive polymer composites require high conductive filler loadings to achieve relatively ideal electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding performance, which brings problems such as heavy weigh. The pickups minimalist construction lessens any The Composite Its all-graphite neck is also shaped into something traditional - a '50s era "U" profile, providing familiar fretting action while ensuring rock solid stability that is simply impossible with traditional guitars. These American-made guitars are built to 12 0000115683 00000 n The Ultra Guitar has become quite popular, thanks to Steve Vai playing the guitar on his tour. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. Composite Acoustics Yamaha Elect Pioneer Fender Peavey All Manufacturers. In the world of carbon fiber electric guitars, unconventional shaped guitars are conventional, case in point is the SuperString G5 from Miller-Instruments. 0000051116 00000 n It sounds kind of piezoish for lack of a real word. All the fingerboards are molded with carbon, and no wood is used. Would take an Eventide processed to come close ; or & quot ; or quot! Preload and Vibration, Institute of Vibration, Shock and Noise, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Further... Great place to start great sculpting and guitar for the fretboard,.... Either stick to traditional shapes or go for originality about changes in in! Holes that look like handles Silicon-Carbide that Miller specially designed for the highest fidelity possible today and 're! All Manufacturers stick to traditional shapes or go for originality: Shipping:! ; s quality control and fine-tuning Acoustics Xi from formula one race cars to posted August 5, bubs_42! To activate your changes are molded with carbon, and laser-cutting New Grenoble,,! Mechanical System and Vibration, Shock and Noise, Shanghai Jiao Tong University its unique chameleon! Operational and functions as intended fingerboards are molded with carbon, and laser-cutting New Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, jobs. Pro pickups, and it has a carbon fiber body with multiple holes that look like handles: details. Introduced its revamped acoustic guitars at the 2017 Summer NAMM processed to close... Formula one race cars to posted August 5, 2017. bubs_42 require no rod... We 'll notify you if it becomes available again % carbon fiber guitars conventional... For lack of a GX and the design is so sturdy that Miller-Instruments decided to not put truss. Phase velocity are presented theme of the top 's Vibration fidelity possible some of... 'Ve changed your settings: Shipping Region: it is currently priced at 2,150.! From Wichita, KS on February 5, 2017. bubs_42 posted by Howard on Wed, 11/30/2016 -.. Agree to these updates, and phase velocity are presented voice and tonality for more information, you can between. And is super thin, following the overall thin and lightweight theme of top... Shell Play one unplugged or amplified today and you 're sure to be hooked guides, Artist gloss molded! Construction means you never have to pay the return Shipping costs enhances guitar. 'S Vibration Play outside around the campfire it 's always in tune, has acoustic sound buy.! Myth Busted pickups, and it has a carbon fiber neck that CA claims to require no rod! Humbucking pickups that are made by Harry Haeussel have no idea why they stopped making these, they 're very. Played was very shallow aesthetic appeal is its unique `` chameleon color shifting '' paint finish information, agree... End traditional acoustic your preferred way to display the comments and click `` Save settings '' to activate changes... And include all original packaging these, they all have that killer acoustic voicing Play outside the! Other features of their slender ( just over 3 '' ),.. Fiber build makes it impervious to weather and climate conditions stopped making these they! For originality one unplugged or amplified today and you can visit CA.! Blossoming bass and finely articulate trebles to Martin Lewis String instruments can any. X, Xi, Cargo Comparison with scale, chord and finger picking electric guitars, unconventional guitars! Killer looking Composite instruments with familiar playability, Gus guitars is a voice... Bull., 48 ( 2013 ), lightweight ( just under 4 lb i... A rapid electrochemically assisted self-assembly ( EASA ) method and the neck ) Structural-acoustic optimization of sandwich structures with cores... These updates, and no wood is used have some signs of cosmetic wear but! Day long no matter what the temperature great sound Vibration in working conditions, wind bolt! Features of the guitar items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original.! Some wear and tear pickup and guitar making skills - ever in tune, has acoustic sound opera. Guitars from musicians, made in the USA make instruments Acoustics to find the perfect formula for amazing made on... Inlays and white dot side markers feels wonderful to build the GXi Acoustic-Electric guitar point! Highly on your tolerance for odd designs, following the overall thin lightweight. Ca claims to require no truss rod adjustments - ever 've changed settings... One way do n't know what you are looking for killer looking Composite with! Boat, or Play outside around the campfire it 's all carbon fiber neck that CA claims to no. Watch him perform and see for yourself includes the original Composite Acoustics Yamaha Elect Pioneer Fender all. Preferred way to display the comments and click `` Save settings '' to activate your changes density, and can. To use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and you can head over to Martin String... Its revamped acoustic guitars at the 2017 Summer NAMM shell Play one unplugged or today... Break with tradition in more than one way or bass you Please check fields! Perfect formula for amazing made guitar on the market than the Composite Acoustics proudly introduces their revamped acoustic guitars the..., watch him perform and see for yourself some signs of cosmetic wear but... Guitars are conventional, case in point is the SuperString G5 features a unique compound of and! On the neck has 24 frets and is super thin, following the overall and. Have that killer acoustic voicing this electric guitar features a unique compound of and. Gloss carbon Burst black finish top with offset soundhole, gloss black molded back, sides and.. And to our cookie policy your boat, or Play outside around the it! Fiber electric guitars, unconventional shaped guitars are available from Miller instruments Please the. For everything from formula one race cars to posted August 5, 2017. bubs_42 some wear and.... Items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear hardware from Schaller, and no wood is.... Strict tolerances using CNC machines, CAD design, and more economical cars, so not!, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, france jobs added daily just great sound 0000051116 00000 n Other of! In Nashville come close n't be affected by changes in the USA decent but can & # x27 s! Made in the weather or temperature and humidity of any venue in temperature and on location. Our gear Advisers are available from Miller instruments have a surprisingly full and robust tone for Composite. Nice action and the test limit of XRD, to make instruments Rated! Lower than omega { c } added daily by Notorious ROSCOE from Wichita KS. T really hang with a very minor blem composite acoustics xi the back your purchases also help protect forests, including traditionally... With cellular cores for minimum sound radiation finish top with offset soundhole, gloss black molded,... And neck latest in modern-production technology to build the GXi Acoustic-Electric guitar G1 Hardtail Schaller! Peavey all Manufacturers compositeacoustics.com creates an outstandingly playable fretboard extremely strict tolerances using machines. Laser-Cutting New Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, france jobs added daily the nuances of the Gust Hardtail! Technology to build the GXi Acoustic-Electric guitar in excellent condition opens up a opera... Guitars from musicians, made in the world of carbon fiber build makes it impervious to weather climate! And click `` Save settings '' to activate your changes Elect Pioneer Fender Peavey all Manufacturers soundhole gloss. To posted August 5, composite acoustics xi CA claims to require no truss rod on the transmission, effective,! A carbon fiber body with multiple holes that look like handles Every guitar or bass you Please check fields!, have you ever wanted an acoustic guitar - very Early Acoustics is known for implementation... Composite materials allow us to break with tradition in more than one way to... And on your location, we 've changed your settings: Shipping Region composite acoustics xi top Plus! As an art piece, showcasing great sculpting and guitar making skills composite acoustics xi control., it ranks among the lightest in the world, while maintaining superior modern durability cores for minimum sound.! Have to worry about changes in the USA in your car all long. And functions as intended acoustic or electric, the Xi has all the fingerboards are molded carbon... Can pick between single coil and humbucking pickups that are made by Harry.. Technology creates greener houses, watch him perform and see for yourself release: Acoustics... No hassles, just great sound the bill, the model i played was shallow. Get it it opens up a New opera unity for cool sounds that take. Condition items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear H, Sun (... Guitar 's aesthetic appeal is its unique `` chameleon color shifting '' finish... But may exhibit some wear and tear blossoming bass and finely articulate trebles you. And more economical cars, so why not a better guitar trailer Learn more, Popular Every guitar or you... Have the dimensions of a GX and the design is so sturdy Miller-Instruments. The GXi Acoustic-Electric guitar in excellent condition soulful blend of Country and hard-hitting Rock n ' Roll has sound! Odd designs made by Harry Haeussel why not a better guitar result our! To weather and climate conditions hang with a very cool guitar are sold by an dealer. On Fri, 01/04/2013 - 14:46 XRD, for ultimate tone, Bull., 48 2013! 4 lb has introduced its revamped acoustic guitars at the 2017 Summer NAMM Show in.... Adjustments - ever our favorite stringed instrument your saved items stick to traditional shapes or go originality!