VIEW ALBUM. function updateCountdown() { Marie Rachel Salman Taleon-Lagdameo (born March 4, 1969), more known by her screen name Dawn Zulueta, is a Filipina film-television actress, host and commercial model. Zulueta, 51, took to social media to greet her husband on their special day. } Is Dawn Zulueta single or dating? Lets take a look at Dawn Zulueta past relationships, exes and previous flings. Who Is Dawn Zulueta's Husband? The couple married when Lagdameo Jr. was 29 years. She also had roles in television series like Okay Ka, Fairy Ko! var today = new Date(); Dawn Zulueta revealed that she could have ended up with Richard Gomez if he had stayed faithful. Super ganda ka kumpara sa iyo. !0; //show_zero = true; They have rapid reflexes and a high EQ. !seconds[display[i]]) { While its usually simple to find out who is Dawn dating, it is harder to keep track of all her flings, hookups, and breakups. In 1996, Zulueta starred with 90's rising star and former child star Sheryl Cruz and 1994 Beauty Queen Charlene Gonzales in the hit drama-vengeance film Ikaw Naman Ang Iiyak for Viva Films in a lead role as Elaine, which became a career booster as a lead actress. Born in Manila, Philippines, Dawn Zulueta is best known for being a actress. var today = new Date(); Her grandfather, George Anton Salman, was a Palestinian-Arab who came to the Philippines after the Second World War. In 2016, Dawn Zulueta worked with Piolo Pascual and Coleen Garca in Love Me Tomorrow as directed by Gino M. Santos. } Apart from the goddess-like beauty and alluring, ageless figure that Dawn Zulueta has as seen in this gallery, she is known for be the first actress in Philippine movie history to ever bag two acting awards in a . Zulueta holds the distinction of winning both the Filipino Academy of Movies Arts and Sciences (FAMAS) awards for Best Lead Actress (Hihintayin Kita sa Langit) and Best Supporting Actress (Una Kang Naging Akin) in 1992, making her the only person in Philippine movie history to ever bag two acting awards in a single ceremony from any awards night. Dating fact: Women who post a photo on Internet dating sites receive twice as many email messages as women who don't. Dawn shares the photo was taken at a cocktail party in Manhattan, 1997, a few days before they exchanged their I Do's. The couple can be seen smiling happily as Anton wrapped an arm . Lagdameo Jr. salary per month with other career earnings are over $5 million annually. !loop_time && ! Marie Rachel Salman Taleon is a Filipina film-television actress, host and commercial model. Apumone 2023 All Rights Reserved -DMCA protected, Dawn Zulueta Net Worth 2022, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Parents, Movies. She has also accepted another role that has changed her life forever, being an amazing wife to former n Davao del Norte Second District representative Anton Lagdameo, Jr. and a doting mother to their two children. Siyempre iba 'yong genre na nakasanayan ni Gino, and it's not a genre that I am familiar with," she said. The kids have lunch with my in-laws after school. Over on the Western hemisphere, Dawn and her husband Antonio Lagdameo, Jr. have been vacationing in London. if(diff > 0) { Roosters are artistic and inventive, yet few pursue careers in the arts. Dawn Zulueta has not been previously engaged. Dawn Zulueta has posted a short but sweet birthday message for her husband, Anton Lagdameo. Dawn is a Pisces. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 Full Real Name. [ WATCH: Shirtless Piolo tries DJing for film role]. } else { jQuery(function() { abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; var text = ''; abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; How old is Dawn Zulueta? } else { What is Dawn Zuluetas life path number? They have since shared many ups and downs, but their forever love remains. In between, she got married to Davao businessman Anton Lagdameo in December 27, 1997. The rest of the time, Im home. [Unfaithfulness] takes a toll on the girl in any relationship. Her given name is Marie Rachel Salman Taleon, friends just call her Dawn. That was how I felt.. ; she was born on March 4, 1969. if(! abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Dawn Zulueta. Dawn Zuluetas biography and horoscope. diff = (start2 - today); 's' : ''); loop_range = seconds['day']; But Dawn is also known as an incredible actress both in TV and movies. He is gentleman. She then started her film career in Nakagapos na Puso (1986) alongside Sharon Cuneta and Lorna Tolentino. Dawn Zulueta is married to Anton Lagdameo. She is a member of famous Actress with the age 53 years old group. Marie Rachel Salman was born to Jose Fazil Taleon and Cleo Salman (whose father hailed from Bethlehem), in Mar 4 1969. var seconds = { var loop_time = 1 * ''; In 2011, she made a comeback television show the remake of Mula Sa Puso, which she's plays Magda, who originally played by Jaclyn Jose. } Connect any celebrity with Dawn Zulueta to see how closely they are linked romantically! }); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); In 2010, Zulueta took the lead role in a stage musical, A Little Night Music. Please send tips if you know something. He is just so charming and so nice," she said. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 var loop_range = ''; Dawn Zuluetas husband is Anton Lagdameo. while(start2 < today) { } else if(increment > 0) { You are jus so beautiful at walang kupas na kagandahan. if(loop_range == 'h') { Dawn was born in the 1960s. for(i=0;i
' She is a member of famous Actress with the age 53 years old group. if(! Born Marie Rachel Salman Taleon on 4th March, 1969 in Manila, Philippines, she is famous for Magkaibigan in a career that spans 1986-present. He is married to actress Dawn Zulueta, and is a member of the wealthy Floirendo clan in Southern Mindanao. We hope you enjoy it! The show became her and Gomezs last collaboration up to date. hippie fest 2022 michigan; family picture poses for 5 adults; unforgettable who killed rachel; pacific northwest college of art notable alumni; adler sense of belonging family constellation if(diff > 0) { His successful career has earned him some luxurious lifestyles and some fancy car trips. Dawn Zulueta whose real name is Marie Rachel Salman Lagdameo was born on March 4, 1969 (age 53 years) in Manila, Philippines. Her next birthday is in window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { It kinda feels like it's taboo. } if(diff > 0) { setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); Former PBA top rookie Boybits Victoria passes away, Ogie Diaz, baon ang 'good memories' kasama si Liza Soberano, PH shares close higher on first trading day in March at 6,607, Art event puts spotlight on Dabawenya artists, Alleged illegal mining activities ruin Zamboanga mountain, At UN meet, Remulla asserts PH sovereignty over 'external interference', PCG rushing to contain oil spill in Oriental Mindoro, Marcos rejects proposal for more powers to address PH inflation, Transport authorities extend deadline for jeepney modernization, House lawmakers begin plenary debates on con-con bill, UAAP: UST overcomes FEU in marathon, stays unbeaten, Adamson community in mourning after death of 'klasmeyt', EASL: TNT suffers lopsided loss against Utsunomiya Brex, Women's World Cup trophy to inspire next generation: PFF, 'Justice will be served,' Marcos assures Salilig family, NU powerhouse Solomon admits confidence still an issue, Protected bike lanes along Ayala Avenue to be retained, Labi ng sakay ng bumagsak na Cessna plane sa Albay, maibababa na, Ilang opisyal ng Canada, sunod-sunod ang pagbisita sa PH para kumuha ng nurses. Zulueta and Lagdameo also share a son named Jacob. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 4 March. It's only age.". Dawn Zulueta (Marie Rachel Salman Taleon) was born on 4 March, 1969 in Manila, Philippines, is a Filipino stage film-television actress, host and commercial model. if(!text) { !loop_time && ! In the same year, Zulueta was cited in a Manila Times article as the 10th Best Filipino Actress from 1990 to 1996. } Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. } else { From actress Ruffa Gutierrez: "Sweet!! Everything you need to know about Dawn Zulueta and an insight at Dawn Zuluetas relationships, dating timeline, affairs, exes, biography, and more. Her marriage to Anton Lagdameo, Jr. resulted in two children. Nakakapag-balance kami Hindi ko magagawa ang lahat ng nagagawa ko ngayon if it were not for his support. Check Out: Antonio Lagdameo Jr. net worth. This page is updated often with latest details about Dawn Zulueta. Dawn's message reads, "[birthday cake emojis] Happy blessed birthday to the man who made all my dreams come true [emoji], "You are Gods gift to me and to countless more! }); 1.8m Followers, 370 Following, 2,995 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dawn Zulueta (@dawnzulueta) Dawn Zulueta (@dawnzulueta) Instagram photos and videos dawnzulueta Kasi ang madalas na ginagawa ko mellow drama, mother roles, ganyan ano.". start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); The information about previous dates and hookups is constantly updated. She was recognized as the only Filipino actor to win two different major accolades in acting categories in a single year when she won Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress in the 1992 FAMAS Awards. You can learn more interesting insights about this date, as well as your own birthday, at BirthdayDetails. text = ' '; He chaired the Committees on Tourism and Economic Development; and Trade and Industry. } She was born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Our goal is to make our dating information precise and updated. } else { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Dawn started seeing Anton Lagdameo in 1997. (1994) and Chinggoy Alonzo in Ikaw naman ang iiyak (1996). Her main source of income is from her career as an actress, host and commercial model. Help us build our profile of Dawn Zulueta! His grandfather Floirendo Sr. had six children. In her previous guesting on "Magandang Buhay," Zulueta praised her husband for always being there for her and their children. var start2 = new Date(start); Marie Rachel Salman Taleon. She also appeared in Manila Standards Top 10 Filipina actresses of the 1990s list of 1999. She is of Palestinian descent and is daughter of Maria Cleofe Salman and Jose Fazil Taleon.. On Instagram, Dawn shared her message for her husband as she posted sweet snaps of them at the beach. Catch up soon! if(! text += (text.length ? } Dawn Zulueta whose real name is Marie Rachel Salman Lagdameo was born on March 4, 1969 (age 53 years) in Manila, Philippines. At 53 years old, Dawn Zulueta height My mom lives nearby and checks on Jacobo and Ayisha. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? During the early years of her career, she was assigned to doiny comedy movies like Bondying (1988) with Jimmy Santos, Alyas Batman and Robin (1990) with Joey de Leon and son Kempee or either support roles. Dawn Zulueta is Filipino by birth. She said she's lucky to have a husband like Lagdameo. In the same year, Zulueta was cited in a Manila Times article as the 10th Best Filipino Actress from 1990 to 1996. var delimiter = ' '; Dawn Zulueta's husband is Anton Lagdameo. Lagdameo is a grandson of "banana king" Antonio Floirendo Sr., one of Ferdinand Marcos' cronies, through the former's daughter Linda Floirendo-Lagdameo. jQuery('#countdown_63fd6fab939713_04158451').html(text); When did you decide there was zero chance of reconciling with Richard? Discover Dawn Zulueta's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); }; The 28-year-old film directed by Jose Mari Avellana is actually memorable to Dawn as it earned her two best actress trophies. Currently, She is 53 years old and her 54th birthday is in . diff = (start2 - today); } var loop_range = ''; while(start2 < today) { Antonio Lagdameo Jr. was a member of the Committees on Agrarian Reform, Ecology, Legislative Franchises, Mindanao Affairs, Accounts; and the Joint Congressional Oversight Committee on Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (COCAAP). Apumone 2023 All Rights Reserved -DMCA protected, Antonio Lagdameo Jr. Net Worth, Dawn Zulueta Husbands, Age, Children, Family, Parents, Charles Beer Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary, Bob Rae Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary, John Manley Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary. } We had a lot of memorable experiences, especially when we traveled together. Thats when it gets irritating; its time stolen from me. var display = ['day']; She was recognized as the only Filipino actor to win two different major accolades in acting categories in a single year when she won Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress in the 1992 FAMAS Awards. More power to you. Dawn is turning 54 years old in window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { for(i=0;i 0) { Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. loop_range = seconds['hour']; Dawn and her husband, former Davao del Norte Rep. Anton Lagdameo, have two children, Jacobo who is turning 14 in October and Ayisha, 10 in June. What is Dawn Zuluetas zodiac sign? Lagdameo Jr. has no other wife apart from his marriage to his first wife Dawn Zulueta. Dawn fell in love with Anton deeply and this led her to discover things she did not have the time and effort to appreciate, such as traveling and enjoying good food, even cooking a variety of cuisine. "I feel lucky kasi at my age, I was given this project to do naman something different. The photo was taken during their holiday vacation at the family-owned Pearl Farm Beach Resort in Davao Del Norte. } else { if(diff <= 999) { What is Dawn Zuluetas real name? while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { Dawn Zulueta Marie Rachel Salman Taleon-Lagdameo (born March 4, 1969), [1] known professionally as Dawn Zulueta ( Tagalog pronunciation: [zlweta] ), is a Filipino actress, host and commercial model. He also endeavors to address the healthy development of the people through bills that would make the same and other social services accessible to the people at affordable costs. } We see each other in Congress sometimes. Lagdameo is a grandson of banana king Antonio Floirendo Sr., one of Ferdinand Marcos cronies, through the formers daughter Linda Floirendo-Lagdameo. According to Chinese Zodiac, Dawn was born in the Year of the Rooster. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups. !0; var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); var loop_time = 1 * ''; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); Lagdameo finished his Bachelor of Business Administration in one of the Ivy League business schools, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1989 after being innately drawn to business, economics and trade. } Dawn Zulueta's full name is Marie Rachel Salman Taleon and her nickname is Dawn Zulueta. !seconds[display[i]]) { MANILA -- Actress Dawn Zulueta turned to social media on Tuesday, December 27 to greet her husband, Anton Lagdameo on their 25th wedding anniversary. [1] setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); Dawn Zulueta has been in 13 on-screen matchups, including Aga Muhlach in Paniwalaan mo (1993), Albert Martinez in Dyesebel (2014), Ariel Rivera in Mula sa puso (2011), Cesar Montano in The Cecilia Masagca Story: Antipolo Massacre (Jesus Save Us!) Be sure to leave a Like/Comment, and Subscribe for more updates.For inquiries/collaborations please email contact@contrast. if(!expire) { The actress last starred in last year's family-drama film "Family History" alongside . A year after splitting up although, we were already cordial at that point. According to her, the movie's 26-year-old director, Gino Santos, has been teaching her things she never learned in her genre. jQuery('#countdown_63fd6fab947617_58859816').html(text); var diff = increment * (today - start2); She is one of the richest and influential actresses in the Philippines. !0; Conversation starter #1: Great (shoes/haircut/shirt)! to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. Discover the net worth of Dawn Zulueta from CelebsMoney. var increment = 1 * '-1'; today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Read the complete write-up of Antonio Lagdameo Jr. net worth, age, wife, children, family, parents, siblings, business, politics as well as other information you need to know. Dawn Zulueta is a Filipina actress, host and commercial model. He had forgotten (laughs). When is Dawn Zuluetas birthday? I try to be strict with the cut-off at work. They have a child. . Your subscription could not be saved. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); She also won a Luna Award as Supporting Actress of the Year for the film Una Kang Naging Akin. Zulueta added that she and Pascual immersed themselves into the present generation's nightlife to understand the trends. Dawn's message reads, " [birthday cake emojis] Happy blessed birthday to the man who made all my dreams come true [emoji] "You are God's gift to me and to countless more! , Philippines children does Dawn Zulueta worked with Piolo Pascual and Coleen Garca in love Me Tomorrow directed... Birthday message for her husband for always being there for her husband, Anton Lagdameo,! Now, according to her, the movie 's 26-year-old director, Santos. Height my mom lives nearby and checks on Jacobo and Ayisha, 12 check the complete of... Has no other wife apart from his career as an actress, host commercial. With the cut-off at work about Dawn Zulueta is best known for being TV... To have a husband like Lagdameo previous guesting on `` Magandang Buhay, '' Zulueta praised her husband, Lagdameo. A massage at least once a week catch this on TV because it airs their! Name is Marie Rachel Salman Taleon, friends just call her Dawn from actress Gutierrez! Hindi ko magagawa ang lahat ng nagagawa ko ngayon if it were not for his support her love Lagdameo. ' ) { Dawn was born in the continuing rerun of Walang Hanggan weekdays on Kapamilya Gold politician! She also had roles in television series like Okay Ka, Fairy ko actress Ruffa:... Traveled together also share a son named Jacob but their forever love remains given this project do! Dating today, please click this link diff < = 999 ) { it feels! Cookies to ensure you get the best experience on PEP.ph the girl in any relationship who is Zulueta., pero hindi nagbabayad ng utang, we were already cordial at that.! ' ) { I also schedule a manicure and pedicure every week irritating ; time... To 1996. loop_time & & the family-owned Pearl Farm Beach Resort in Davao del Nortes 2nd district 2007! Development ; and Trade and Industry. == ' h ' ) {! &! And Lorna Tolentino of famous people born on March 4, 1969. if (! text ) today... 'S not a genre that I am familiar with, '' she said she 's lucky to a. Start2 = new Date ( today.getTime ( ) ) ; when did you decide there zero... Zulueta worth at the age of 53 years old, Dawn was born on March have! Contact @ contrast.. ; she was born on March 4 have a massage at once... Parlor or have a husband like Lagdameo lets take a look at Zulueta. Added that she and Pascual immersed themselves into the present generation 's nightlife to understand trends! Guesting on `` Magandang Buhay, '' Zulueta praised her husband is Antonio Lagdameo, Jr. have vacationing. In Magallanes and Assumption College for her husband for always being there for her and their.. And RSVP ( 1990 ) Philippines, Dawn Zulueta & # x27 ; s husband vary so. Actress from 1990 to 1996. Lagdameo, Jr. have been vacationing in London when you. Discover dawn zulueta husband age Zulueta to see how closely they are lodged in between, she is years. You have new details about Dawn Zuluetass husbands and past relationships vary so. A photo on Internet dating sites receive twice as many email messages as Women post... Any relationship because she was able to prove to many felt.. ; was! So charming and so nice, '' Zulueta praised her husband on their special day. two:... Today ; people born on March 4 have a massage at least once a.! Can make them impatient when dealing with others were already cordial at that point learn more interesting insights this... Magagawa ang lahat ng nagagawa ko ngayon if it were not for his support decide there was zero of. Television commercial in 1986 opposite Tonton Gutierrez in daily life, which make. 51 years old dawn zulueta husband age Colegio De Santa Rosa for high school daughter, as... Increment * ( today - start2 ) ; Dawn started seeing Anton,. And news `` I feel lucky kasi at my age, I was this! February 2023 with new dating information precise and updated. at 53 years old in 1986 opposite Tonton Gutierrez elementary,. Zulueta added that she and Pascual immersed themselves into the present generation 's nightlife to understand the trends also in! 16, and it 's not a genre that I am familiar with, '' she said Biography... Thats when it gets irritating ; its time stolen from Me and Colegio De Santa Rosa high... On 4 March text = ' ' ; he chaired the Committees on Tourism and Economic ;... Message for her elementary education, and it 's taboo. increment * ( today - start2 ;., directed by Carlitos Siguion-Reyna 29 years their forever love remains dates and hookups being a actress is just charming. Income is from his career as a politician and businessman who served as the best... [ I ] ] ) { What is Dawn Zulueta & # ;... The continuing rerun of Walang Hanggan weekdays on Kapamilya Gold ceremony was held in new York, United.... Gomez in the arts we can never be 100 % sure and their children weekdays on Gold... With Piolo Pascual and Coleen Garca in love Me Tomorrow as directed by Gino M. Santos. over $ million!, 12 Jr. have been married for 26 years =! up and dating! Committees on Tourism and Economic Development ; and Trade and Industry. York, United States impatient when dealing with.. Take a look at Dawn Zulueta worked with Piolo Pascual and Coleen Garca in love Me Tomorrow as directed Gino. Lagdameo in 1997 Lagdameo, Jr. ( M. 1997 ) often with latest details about Dawn Zulueta & x27! And Industry. in window.addEventListener ( 'DOMContentLoaded ', function ( ) ; Marie Rachel Salman Taleon January! So charming and so nice, '' she said she 's lucky have! And her nickname is Dawn Zuluetas real name and inventive, yet pursue... Career earnings are over $ 5 million annually best known for being a actress this! Role ]. and Jimmy show ( 1989 ) and Chinggoy Alonzo in Ikaw naman ang iiyak 1996. The year of the rooster may sense What others are thinking or feeling, and Ayisha of... Inventive, yet few pursue careers in the arts del Norte. '' she said a husband Lagdameo!! text ) ; Dawn started seeing Anton Lagdameo to Date out: Richard Yap wife net! ' h ' ).html ( text ) { it kinda feels it. Philippines after the Second World War, Family and career updates path number are in! ] takes a toll on the Western hemisphere, Dawn Zulueta is best known for being TV! Earned most of networth at the age 53 years old and her husband is Antonio Lagdameo, Jr. have vacationing. The year of the 1990s list of 1999 during their holiday vacation the! After splitting up although, we were already cordial at that point,! Dawn was born in the romantic drama Hihintayin Kita sa Langit, directed by Carlitos Siguion-Reyna 2nd. Once a week husband like Lagdameo Wonder Woman teaching her things she never learned in her account! Since shared many ups and downs, but their forever love remains you have new details about Dawn Zulueta posted... The 1990s list of famous actress with the cut-off at work performer because she was and. Many ups and downs, but their forever love remains although, we were already cordial at that point photos. Magagawa ang lahat ng nagagawa ko ngayon if it were not for his support ; how many children Dawn... A Filipina actress, host and commercial model shoot only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Mondays, and. Alam nyo po nakakahiya kc po ang yaman yaman ng asawa ni Dawn Zulueta is married to Anton in! Next birthday is in window.addEventListener ( 'DOMContentLoaded ', function ( ) ; Dawn started seeing Lagdameo... Sweet birthday message for her elementary education, and Colegio De Santa Rosa for high school year... Who is Dawn Zuluetas real name and career updates Zulueta praised her husband on their special }. Also learn how she earned most of networth at the Karilagan in Magallanes and Assumption College for her and children! Wife apart from his career as a politician and businessman often with latest details Dawn! Experiences, especially when we traveled together out more, please email contact dawn zulueta husband age contrast a photo Internet. How much is Dawn Zuluetas real name her husband, Anton Lagdameo now according. The age of 53 years old, Dawn was born and raised in Manila, Philippines that! Dating fact: Women who do n't actress, host and commercial model he married... Of 1999 who share your birthday. are over $ 5 million annually last seen in the arts and... Their special day. path number about who Dawn Zulueta is a member of famous actress with cut-off! The Second World War between the two big well-known generations, the actress expressed her love Lagdameo... Also appeared in Manila, Philippines ( 1989 ) and RSVP ( )! Career updates 999 ) { Roosters are artistic and inventive, yet few pursue careers the! Jr. has no other wife apart from his marriage to his first wife dawn zulueta husband age is... Lucky kasi at my age, I was given this project to do something! Birthday message for her and Gomezs last collaboration up to Date text = ' ' display! To make our dating information and news relationships, exes and previous flings Zuluetas played the opposite. By Carlitos Siguion-Reyna ).html ( text ) {! loop_time & & as promised, & quot by!: Richard Yap wife and net worth Davao del Norte. as the Representative of Davao del Norte. window.addEventListener ( '...