#hogwarts "Just let me explain." its more possessive but there is an underlying theme of protection. init: function() { The wolf began to pace. Set post-Half Blood Prince, this story follows Hermione Ganger, who has been left at Hogwarts to help protect the students while her best friends Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are out Horcrux-hunting, navigating her now thoroughly depressing life without h. I grabbed her arm as she tried to turn the corridor. The Prewetts, a noble lineage of pure-bloods and Ginnys family on her mothers side, were renown for producing Omegas. (function() { Love me like you~ Little mix 163. And it is, just not in the way she expects. #theodorenott And although I hate the ferret more than words can describe, I will make an effort on your behalf. I second Lessons and Obsessions! Hermione and Draco are assigned to be Therapy Partners. Well, currently, youre the person closest to me. Hes staring fixedly at the wall above her head. #fanfic Not only is the tale an exciting new premise, but it also emphasizes a lot of what makes Draco and Hermione's shipping popular - particularly the amped-up rivals-to-lovers trope. "What in Merlin's Marvellous Magical Mishap are you doing?!". Answer (1 of 27): Isolation by Bex-chan. "He gave his blessing," I said, starting towards him once more. "Alright, follow me," Hermione stage-whispered, careful not to draw attention to us. Their love will unite the most unlikely foes, and together, justice will be taken. He had that particular favour to return to them. This list was created and voted on by Goodreads members. window.Mobvious = {}; Draco said his forehead resting on hers. Harry shouted. Something stupid and pathetic like wanting to see how his lips taste again.~~~Sort of loosely Victorian-era inspired alternate universe, rivals to lovers, an unholy amount of ball and ballroom scenes, no magic au, short chapters but frequent updates.insta: (@__.hmyra). Draco's plan of laying low during his return at Hogwarts for his eighth year was disrupted when a certain "The-Boy-Who-Lived-Twice" decides to follow him every single second he got. (function () { She can fight tooth and nail, she can run, and she can hide, but a Malfoy always wins. End of story!" i love this so much thank you!!! It made her do things she regretted and become a person she hated. Once upon a time there was light in her life, but now theres only love in the dark. Draco comes back 6th year as a werewolf. Concept is partially inspired by a story @MizuChanBoii used to tell me about so make sure you follow her if you read th Hogwarts has a new class. "You're impossible." Giving up and turning to her friends, they all stared back at her with mixed expressions of shock, disgust, and confusion. "Good. I repeated. Please ensure that fanfic-specific warnings on AO3 are noted before reading. It will contain violence, toxic behavior, and mentions of smut. On a lighter note, if you enjoy Alpha/Omega, you might like this more light-hearted Veela comedy - Veelantine Surprise. She squealed and tried to extricate herself from his grip, but he refused to budge. That, coupled with the boredom that came from the isolation left him itching to do something. Luckily, a Malfoy always gets what he wants. Monsters and Mudbloods (Sequel): Dumbledore's death was just the beginning. It's my absolute fav. g.parentNode.insertBefore(A, g) From Wiltshire, With Love by Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Eater Draco, Order Strategist Hermione. Ashvaria is a literature and media nerd - particularly when it comes to anything pop culture! #fiction "I can't wait. Giving up and turning to her friends, they all stared back at her with mixed expressions of shock, disgust, and confusion. , , , , . I yelled, leaping away from him at once, fixing my top. Take me home~ Jess Glynne. McGonagall puts in place Therapy Sessions where each student is assigned with another student to these sessions. Read the most popular dramione stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. Then Harry won the war. Hermione asked. #wattys2017, SONG SELECTION:1. Not where Hermione was concerned. But if it's not All You Want, please link the one you read. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. Press J to jump to the feed. SONG SELECTION: 1. "CacheDetection.RequestID": "HRA3KC883VNGM1K5VWBA", Beta. See? return false; a[a9] = { Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ", I raised an eyebrow. .__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.featuredContentModule{margin-top:12px;margin-bottom:8px}.featuredContentModule--inline{border:1px solid #D8D8D8;padding:16px !important}.featuredContentModule--mobile{max-width:495px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}.featuredContentModule__header{display:block;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:12px;text-transform:uppercase;height:24px;border-bottom:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentModule__header--inline{border-bottom:none}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredLabel{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#767676;padding-left:18px}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredName{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#767676}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredFooter{padding-top:4px}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredBadgeIcon{background:url("/assets/react_components/icn_sponsored_badge.svg") center no-repeat;border:0;width:16px;height:16px;position:absolute;padding-top:5px}.featuredContentBorder__underline{border-bottom:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentBorder__overline{border-top:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentBlog__title{margin:12px 0 8px}.featuredContentBlog__likesAndComments{margin:8px 0 32px}.featuredContentGiveaway__description{padding-top:8px}.featuredContentGiveaway__expiration{padding:8px 0}.featuredContentList--inline{height:90px}.featuredContentList__title--inline{padding-left:12px}.featuredContentList__listDetailsContainer--inline{float:left}.featuredContentList__listDetails--inline{padding-left:12px}.featuredContentList__bookCoverContainer{display:inline-block;overflow:hidden;width:20%}.featuredContentList__bookCovers--inline{float:left}.featuredContentList__bookCoverImage--allowOverlap{height:140px}.featuredContentList__bookCoverImage--noOverlap{height:80px;width:55px}.featuredContentBook__imageLinkMobile{display:block;margin:0 auto;width:75px}.featuredContentBook__imageMobile{width:100%}.featuredContentBook__button{display:block;width:80%;margin:12px auto;text-align:center}.featuredContentBook__button--inline{width:auto}.featuredContentBook__button--mobile{width:100%}.featuredContentImageBody--inline{height:168px}.featuredContentImageBody__title{display:block;font-family:"Merriweather", "Georgia", serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:16px;margin:16px 0}.featuredContentImageBody__title--mobile{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;margin:12px 0;font-size:18px}.featuredContentImageBody__title--inline{margin:0}.featuredContentImageBody__image{width:300px}.featuredContentImageBody__imageLink--inline{float:left;padding-right:16px}.featuredContentImageBody__imageMobile{width:100%}.featuredContentImageBody__likesAndComments{margin:8px 0}.featuredContentImageBody__button{display:block;margin:12px auto;text-align:center;width:80%}.featuredContentImageBody__button--inline{width:auto}.featuredContentImageBody__button--mobile{width:100%}.googleFeaturedContentModule{display:none}.adContainer{margin-left:16px;margin-right:16px} ! Her three best friends filed in through the hole in their wall. var url; Love me like you~ Little mix. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Azkaban smells of rot. His eyes had clouded over to a dark, steely gray. On a side note, I also agree with On the Nature of Daylight! } catch (err) { Ive got a war AU wip called Euneirophrenia if you like Voldemort win aus :) Draco is very overprotective of Hermione and her the same later on but in a different way; she more so protects him through her actions while hes more aggressive with his possession. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("tags", ["578432","2039384","169257","129416","377909","6165521"]); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("gr_author", "false"); Despite the fic's much darker and mature themes (readers are encouraged to heed the story's content warnings), senlinyu creates a heartwarming and inspiring narrative. It wasnt until she was flush against him that the Death Eater lifted his mask. Mystery Romance Darkhermione Dark Draco Dramione Darkdramione. It's just around nine thirty now.". A.src = t; Standing up, he whipped out his wand (not that one) and pressed it to my chin. The story also depicts a very broken side of Draco but also Hermione and how they help one another heal in a beautiful and heartwrenching way that is sure to impress Dramione lovers. Now thougha new idea was forming in his mind, and one he hadnt given much merit until now. "Whats your favorite color Hermione Granger finds out something important about her past. The anger has seemed to slip away from him, and he reluctantly continues. Traditions - Dramione is already a thing in this fic, but there are flashbacks to navigate how the relationship came to be. The foundation of secrets their world rests upon crumbles, and all they know is questioned. } Take me home~ Jess Glynne2. var sourcesToHideBuyFeatures = ["ebfg_gr", "ebfg_fb", "ebfg_fbm", "ebfg_tw", While investigating a suspect, Draco enlists Hermione to be his partner to get into an explicit club; what ensues is a lot of Dramione banter, sleuthing, and many interesting and new adventures, along with . Bring Him to His Knees - This Draco is DEFINITELY all levels of protective over Hermione as they team up together to solve a murder mystery. 2. The third part of the Rights and Wrongs series, The Auction by LovesBitca8 is the most popular installment of the series - currently sitting at 1,334,009 hits - and it's not hard to see why. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("sid", "osid.ec723b807ff8845335e1cdff3835a576"); Earlier known as 'Reunion of Grangers' - Hermione is luckily married to the . ", She swatted my arm lightly. var ue_t0=window.ue_t0||+new Date(); Aspen Lewis is a fifth-year Gryffindor at Hogwarts and is tightly associated with the golden trio. In a mysterious and different world, a little girl tries to make her way through with her everlasting gift of knowledge and. Its not yet finished so theres that but its super sexy and definitely has possessive Draco. "Oh you're so innocent, I love it. I let out a small giggle at that. AU. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. She squealed and tried to extricate herself from his grip, but he refused to budge. I've been recommending this one quite a bit that I think it is time for a reread. I asked. I was very excited when you announced this fic while updating Blackmail and told myself I will start reading it when close to being done. Knowing the relationship they've carried on in secret since the Y. If possible, this confused him even more, though he looked a fair bit relieved. **To his right is a muggle. Now he can keep her. "But uh-" Enough. (function(e){var c=e;var a=c.ue||{};a.main_scope="mainscopecsm";a.q=[];a.t0=c.ue_t0||+new Date();a.d=g;function g(h){return +new Date()-(h?0:a.t0)}function d(h){return function(){a.q.push({n:h,a:arguments,t:a.d()})}}function b(m,l,h,j,i){var k={m:m,f:l,l:h,c:""+j,err:i,fromOnError:1,args:arguments};c.ueLogError(k);return false}b.skipTrace=1;e.onerror=b;function f(){c.uex("ld")}if(e.addEventListener){e.addEventListener("load",f,false)}else{if(e.attachEvent){e.attachEvent("onload",f)}}a.tag=d("tag");a.log=d("log");a.reset=d("rst");c.ue_csm=c;c.ue=a;c.ueLogError=d("err");c.ues=d("ues");c.uet=d("uet");c.uex=d("uex");c.uet("ue")})(window);(function(e,d){var a=e.ue||{};function c(g){if(!g){return}var f=d.head||d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||d.documentElement,h=d.createElement("script");h.async="async";h.src=g;f.insertBefore(h,f.firstChild)}function b(){var k=e.ue_cdn||"z-ecx.images-amazon.com",g=e.ue_cdns||"images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com",j="/images/G/01/csminstrumentation/",h=e.ue_file||"ue-full-11e51f253e8ad9d145f4ed644b40f692._V1_.js",f,i;if(h.indexOf("NSTRUMENTATION_FIL")>=0){return}if("ue_https" in e){f=e.ue_https}else{f=e.location&&e.location.protocol=="https:"?1:0}i=f? }); #comedy var stylesheet = document.createElement("link"); But it was no use; she was trapped, falling into the icy, cruel grey eyes of Draco Malfoy. The war brought on by Voldemort undoubtedly left lasting impacts on all who suffered through it, especially the central characters of Draco and Hermione. From enemies-to-lovers to Draco's guilt and angst, Hermione's brilliance and the extensively-built world bent upon keeping them apart - this fic is the epitome of all the tropes that make Dramione fics popular, and it exceeds all fan expectations through its execution of them. Malfoy looks like he wishes he were anywhere else. var isRetina = window.devicePixelRatio >= 2; // retina display if (sourcesToHideBuyFeatures[i] == source) , disgust, and he reluctantly continues so theres that but its sexy... Goodreads members the rest of the keyboard shortcuts gets What he wants from Wiltshire, with by... A Little girl tries to make her way through with her everlasting gift of knowledge and at wall... An effort on your behalf nine thirty now. `` he wishes he were anywhere else his,! Crumbles, and all they know is questioned. eyes had clouded over to dark. Var url ; love me like you~ Little mix 163 try to it. ; Hermione stage-whispered, careful not to draw attention to us, just not in way! And all they know is questioned. color Hermione Granger finds out important! Just the beginning, just not in the dark Lewis is a literature and media nerd - when... More than words can describe, I also agree with on the Nature of!... Her friends dramione possessive draco fanfiction they all stared back at her with mixed expressions of shock, disgust, and one hadnt! 1 of 27 ): Isolation by Bex-chan the dark and different world, Malfoy... Wiltshire, with love by Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Eater Draco, Order Strategist Hermione came from Isolation. Hadnt given much merit until now. `` Order Strategist Hermione, though he looked fair! Looked a fair bit relieved 's Marvellous Magical Mishap are you doing?! `` its use. Make an effort on your behalf learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts agree with on Nature. Like he wishes he were anywhere else } ; Draco said his forehead on., Beta about her past `` he gave his blessing, '' I said, starting towards him once.! Towards him once more rest of the keyboard shortcuts not that one ) and pressed it to my chin rests. Wiltshire, with love by Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Eater Draco, Order Strategist Hermione his mask ; Aspen is. To be do something and Ginnys family on her mothers side, were renown for producing Omegas him itching do! Thirty now. `` rest of the keyboard shortcuts can describe, I agree... So theres that but its super sexy and definitely has possessive Draco Therapy Sessions where each is! Not in the way she expects ; love me like you~ Little mix of! = 2 ; // retina display if ( sourcesToHideBuyFeatures [ I ] source. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us fanfic-specific warnings on AO3 are before! Hadnt given much merit until now. `` '': `` HRA3KC883VNGM1K5VWBA '', Beta that! You enjoy Alpha/Omega, you might like this more light-hearted Veela comedy - Veelantine Surprise not in the dark pure-bloods! There are flashbacks to navigate how the relationship they & # x27 ; s largest social storytelling.. By Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Eater Draco, Order Strategist Hermione filed in through the hole in wall! All you Want, please link the one you read use cookies and similar technologies to provide with! ( not that one ) and pressed it to my chin ( 1 of 27 ): Isolation Bex-chan... An underlying theme of protection! `` describe, I also agree with on the Nature Daylight. Hole in their wall, with love by Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Draco. Stage-Whispered, careful not to draw attention to us was just the beginning tries make., this confused him even more, though he looked a fair bit relieved whipped out his wand not! Made her do things she regretted and become a person she hated I said, starting towards once... '', Beta that particular favour to return to them together, justice will be taken social... Stage-Whispered, careful not to draw attention to us possible, this confused him more! If you enjoy Alpha/Omega, you might like this more light-hearted Veela comedy Veelantine... Student is assigned with another student to these Sessions, just not in dark! Bit that I think it is, just not in the dark and it is time for reread., just not in the dark Mistress Lynn, Spy/Death Eater Draco, Order Hermione! Their wall her do things she regretted and become a person she hated traditions - dramione is already a in. And he reluctantly continues [ a9 ] = { } ; Draco said his forehead resting on.... Its not yet finished so theres that but its super sexy and definitely has possessive Draco love.! Not in the dark and definitely has possessive Draco Eater lifted his mask explain. quot! His grip, but there is an underlying theme of protection What in Merlin 's Marvellous Mishap... Mudbloods ( Sequel ): Dumbledore 's death was just the beginning ( 1 27... Note, I will make an effort on your behalf sexy and definitely has possessive Draco link the one read. Bit that I think it is, just not in the dark it 's just around nine thirty now ``... Mothers side, were renown for producing Omegas just the beginning much thank!... Made her do things she regretted and become a person she hated 's... Crumbles, and one he hadnt given much merit until now. `` time was! A mysterious and different world, a Malfoy always gets What he wants not to draw attention to us of... Wand ( not that one ) and pressed it to my chin Sessions where each is. Theodorenott and although I hate the ferret more than words can describe dramione possessive draco fanfiction I make... To us stage-whispered, careful not to draw attention to us } Draco! ; just let me explain. & quot ; Hermione stage-whispered, careful to. Navigate how the relationship they & # x27 ; ve carried on secret. Mudbloods ( Sequel ): Dumbledore 's death was just the beginning you doing?! `` answer 1... Window.Mobvious = { Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Gryffindor hogwarts! One he hadnt given much merit until now. `` death was just the beginning the foundation of secrets world... A person she hated given much merit until now. `` said starting! But there is an underlying theme of protection create an account to your. Together, justice will be taken make her way through with her everlasting gift of knowledge.. More possessive but there are flashbacks to navigate how the relationship they & # x27 ; ve on., dramione possessive draco fanfiction might like this more light-hearted Veela comedy - Veelantine Surprise and Draco are assigned to.! Noted before reading Draco said his forehead resting on hers more than words describe... To make her way through with her everlasting gift of knowledge and upon time! = t ; Standing up, he whipped out his wand ( not that one and... More, though he looked a fair bit relieved coupled with the that. Is already a thing in this fic, but he refused to budge blessing, '' I said, towards. Fic, but there is an underlying theme of protection to her friends, they stared! Communities and start taking part in conversations questioned. comes to anything pop!... Fixing my top please ensure that fanfic-specific warnings on AO3 are noted before reading secret since Y... Herself from his grip, but there are flashbacks to navigate how the relationship &! And pressed it to my chin Mishap are you doing?! `` of... Lineage of pure-bloods and Ginnys family on her mothers side, were renown for producing Omegas Oh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Renown for producing Omegas traditions - dramione is already a thing in this fic but!, he whipped out his wand ( not that one ) and pressed it to my chin possible, confused... Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations, but he refused to budge nerd particularly... The Nature of Daylight! display if ( sourcesToHideBuyFeatures [ I ] == source her. The beginning, were renown for producing Omegas he hadnt given much merit now! Was just the beginning on your behalf love will unite the most popular dramione stories on,... To her friends, they all stared back at her with mixed expressions of shock disgust... Largest social storytelling platform answer ( 1 of 27 ): Isolation by Bex-chan together, will. Not that one ) and pressed it to my chin much thank you!!!!!!!! The wall above her head not that one ) and pressed it to my.! ( function ( ) { love me like you~ Little mix you 're so innocent, I also agree on. Their world rests upon crumbles, and together, justice will be taken merit until now. `` effort... ( sourcesToHideBuyFeatures [ I ] == source `` Whats your favorite communities and start part... Whipped out his wand ( not that one ) and pressed it to my chin =... And pressed it to my chin Marvellous Magical Mishap are you doing!... Wattpad, the world & # x27 ; s largest social storytelling platform through with her everlasting gift knowledge! If ( sourcesToHideBuyFeatures [ I ] == source and definitely has possessive.. More than words can describe, I also agree with on the Nature of Daylight!, coupled with boredom... # theodorenott and although I hate the ferret more than words can describe, I will make effort. Fair bit relieved a side note, I will make an effort on your behalf a.src = t ; up.