This started around 10:15 at the mobile home park at 8202 NW Miami Ct., Miami Police and prosecutors believe the evidence in the Reuschel home shows Mike constrained Sue to the bed during the attack. On Monday, Traeger told investigators that his wife died accidentally; he said he saw her lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor so he assumed she had a seizure and died from hitting her head, the probable cause affidavit said. And I dropped to the sidewalk [crying] and I just sat on the sidewalk. Det. Sean Brewer | Prosecutor: This is the knife that was used to stab Susan. Sue Reuschel says Mike attacked her because she told him she was divorcing him that night. The last text from Sue is sent at 10:13 p.m. "You have serious boundary issues with your daughter.". Nothing like that at all? He had some small cuts on his fingers and stomach. And what about that story Mike told investigators that an intruder did all this? After that, Mike and Sue's stories diverge. Sean Brewer: Yes, and they are soaked in blood. I believe it was in Colombia, not Florida. David Byron says that only one person had control of the situation: Mike Reuschel. He wanted us to work on the marriage. Peter Van Sant: As the jury goes out to deliberate what are those minutes and hours like for you? Clark later suffered severe burns when he set himself on fire whilst sitting in his car. A Florida man allegedly stabbed his wife to death after she refused to let him move back in, and then threw her body out in the trash and left it to be picked up by the garbage truck, according to police. Once out, he discovered that his girlfriend had moved another man into his home in Davenport while he was incarcerated. Joseph Edward Traeger is pictured in this undated photo released by Broward Sheriff's Office. Caroline Reuschel: No honestly, I don't mean to laugh. Caroline Reuschel: Sue was pretty adamant about throwing me a shower My mother was invited, but none of my mother's friends were invited. Police said the couple had been in a tumultuous relationship for years and had separated recently. David Byron: He has all of the economic resources. Prosecutors also want the jury to know that the severity of Sue's wrist wound suggests she did not do it herself: David Byron: The one that was truly life-threatening was the cuts that the defendant made to her wrist. "It's about the power of desire for control.". According to Rodriguez, preliminary information indicates there was a 911 call stating an adult male had stabbed his wife. She goes, "You promise? MIKE REUSCHEL: Yeah, but it's not spurting, and there's no blood at all you can see on Sue through the through here [points towards his upper torso, where Sue was first stabbed]. The video has already been seen by more than 10 million people and for a while was the most viewed video on the social media platform. JUDGE: Members of the jury, I understand you have reached a verdict? SUE REUSCHEL: He put the knife in my hand and he stabbed himself in the arm. DeAngelo Clark is facing mudrer charges in connection stabbing death of his girlfriend in Florida. I couldn't feel anything, and I could see into my arm. But Mike didn't call 911 that day Sue did: SUE REUSCHEL: I just felt as though things were a little out of control. Inside a box, encased in protective plastic, are the remnants of the vicious confrontation inside that bedroom that prosecutor Sean Brewer is certain contain evidence of an attempted murder. Michael Berkland is a former doctor and blood stain pattern analyst who testified for the defense. 2019 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. WebWhen police were called to the upscale Gainesville, Florida, home of Mike and Sue Reuschel in the early morning hours of February 3, 2018, they found the couple stabbed Despite the alleged abuse and Sue's arrest, Mike says he still loved his wife and wanted to stay married. Copyright 2023 Local10.com is published by WPLG INC., a Berkshire Hathaway company. Sue says Mike was on top of her, pinning her arms with his legs. WebMIAMI (CBSMiami) - Miami-Dade Police released the name of the man who allegedly stabbed his wife to death in Northwest Miami-Dade Tuesday morning. Lourdes Aguiar is the senior producer. Weeks later, Mike declined to pursue the battery charge and it was dropped. WebA video is circulating online which purports to show a Florida man catching a woman described as his wife, and killing her and her lover, MTO News has learned. https://www.archyde.com/man-murders-his-ex-partner-with-stab-wounds-man-murdered-his-ex-partner-with-39-stab-wounds-when-he-saw-her-with-another-international/. Prosecutors say this evidence backs up Sue's testimony that Mike attacked her. He said he left for work the morning of Nov. 29 and then his wife vanished, the documents said. The forensics don't lie. Traeger told police they were married for 10 years but were arguing over financial problems and faced "marital problems over the past year due to his heroin addiction," documents said. It was of a man who caught his (wife) cheating with another man and stabbed them both. Peter Van Sant: The bending in this knife you believe is a result of it hitting bone, and it bent the blade? Peter Van Sant: What do you consider the most important blood evidence inside that bedroom? Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Duke beats N.C. State for fifth consecutive win,, New Zealand edges England by 1 run in test cricket, California, beleaguered by earlier storms, gets fresh, A little scary: Iditarod begins with smallest field, What to know about Alex Murdaughs murder trial, Mosley comes from behind to down Bozeman at home, Leave no doubt, Gulf Coast prepares for state tourney, Arnold run-rules Rutherford to remain undefeated, No. The day before he allegedly killed Alleyne, Clark posted that the pair were celebrating their second anniversary together. SUE REUSCHEL: He said, "uh, Sue, we're not getting a divorce.". Peter Van Sant: This is a lot of blood. He's not cut off from any family members. MATT F.: He is one of the most caring, kind gentle people I have ever met. A 36-year-old man was arrested Wednesday after Orange County deputy sheriffs say he stabbed his estranged wife and Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Caroline Reuschel: The last thing I saw before walking down the aisle at my wedding was this white scar from here to here [left cheek to chin]. The alert was later canceled after Clark handed the child over to one of Alleyne's family members. Someone's in the house and the next thing I know I wake up next to my wife and I'm bleeding. David Byron | Prosecutor: I think it was in the lowest place that it could possibly be before divorce. Peter Van Sant: And you're telling me the truth? It was all on film. maybe we'd do Burgundy next. Ryan Mackey is our newest digital journalist at WPLG. WebPlease disable your ad blocker to view the video content. Mike says they argued about a possible cover story, but then, as bizarre as it sounds, they just lay together bleeding for several hours, having what Mike says was one of the best conversations of their lives about future vacations to Europe: MIKE REUSCHEL: We talked about going to Germany on the Rhine and Moselle River cruise. I looked at pictures and descriptions of how they would treat their male. MIKE REUSCHEL: No, I'll tell you exactly what I was looking for. And there was one mark from here to here [moving her finger from her right cheek to her chin]. She says Sue was the aggressor that night, and Mike was just defending himself: ANN FINNELL: She hates everybody. Peter Van Sant: Did she have a problem with alcohol? Caroline Reuschel: Dad? The 41-year-old Pinellas Park man is charged with murder and attempted murder. I didn't count. Mike Reuschel's future will now depend on whether he can convince jurors that he is the real victim. Sean Brewer | Prosecutor: Susan Reuschel has testified that at times when she would drink, she would lose her temper. Yep. Caroline Reuschel: She would throw things at him. What makes people love (alleged) killers? Witnesses told Local 10 News that a couple lived in the home and they had heard fighting coming from the home before. Sue was then 38 years old and a hospice nurse. Peter Van Sant: No broken window, no knocked down door. I dont want to post links because they all involve showing the video. According to police, the child witnessed the murder. MICHAEL BERKLAND: In a climate-controlled room. The video first surfaced on Twitter on Friday, and quickly went viral. He was taken to a hospital in Miami hospital where is being treated for his wounds. Mike doesn't say how he got his hands on the knife, but he says as they struggled and fell over on the bed, he felt the blade go into Sue's stomach. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. You said that? But the prosecution says there is no question Mike wanted Sue dead. Investigators say the child is that of a friend. Didi met Mike in college; they married and had two daughters, Caroline and Kate. Peter Van Sant: So, the blood, in your opinion, gives us a timeline as to when Sue's wrist was actually cut. Two Popular Rappers SkinnyFromThe9 & YBN Jay Fight & 1 Gets Knocked Out!! Peter Van Sant: Do you mind me asking how much the dress was worth? Miami-Dade Police got a hold of surveillance video showing Castro-Arroyo taking off his shirt and dropping an unknown object into a dumpster. Caroline Reuschel: He has a picture that he showed me of his face gushing blood. The incident reportedly happened in the early hours of Sunday, November 14, at the Edo State of Nigeria. WebFurious husband stabs his wife to death and cuts off love rival's genitals after finding them in bed together. Caroline Reuschel answers a call from her father while talking with '48 Hours" correspondent Peter Van Sant. Clark is also alleged to have asked for advice about what he should do next after killing the 20-year-old. DAVID BYRON: This is not a frenzied struggle between two adults. Michael Berkland: People lie. The motive? David Byron: Michael Reuschel had months and months to go over the evidence and construct a story that fit with things that he couldn't admit. Just the anger's got to go. WebFlorida Man Who Stabbed Wife In Northwest Miami-Dade Charged CBS Miami 489K subscribers Subscribe 3 3.7K views 3 years ago Miami-Dade Police released the name of November 30, 2021, 11:12 AM. "Never in one million years would I think that my wedding would be the catalyst for all of this.". Or am I wrong on that? Prosecutor Sean Brewer says justice was served to a man who lied to investigators and to the jury. The victim in this crime, Sue Reuschel, does not appear in person. Prosecutors say Sue told Mike that night that she wanted a divorce, and he attempted to kill her to avoid having to split his multimillion dollar fortune with her. MIKE REUSCHEL: I don't know. The actual video is insanely brutal and it should be taken down from as many sites as possible. "There was most certainly a struggle," Alachua County Sheriff's Detective David Visconti said of the bloody bedroom. Mike Reuschel, 64, was sentenced to 30 years in prison. SUE REUSCHEL: He had just received a text message from Caroline. In February 2018 he asked Sue to come to Gainesville for the weekend. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Ex-pol charged with murdering Vegas reporter Jeff German will rep himself at trial, Murdaugh family still buried in temporary graves almost 2 years after slayings, Cops seized accused Idaho murderer Bryan Kohberger's underwear, medical gloves from parents' home, Video shows gunman nonchalantly shoot homeless man execution-style in broad daylight. But, Caroline says, Sue wanted to do it her way. Miami-Dade police detectives were at the scene where they have been speaking to neighbors around the area. I googled Florida man catches wife cheating and stabs her and it was the second one that popped up. I guess it is just curiosity but i found it quite upsetting for some reason!? Mike reported that he and his wife Sue had been stabbed by an intruder inside their home in an upscale section of Gainesville. Not ever. Sean Brewer: She was cut all the way down to the bone. Deputies responded to the scene and found Hares keys and wallet with his Jamaican ID inside, the affidavit said. Caroline Reuschel: I was in Chicago with my husband. Didi Hoffman: Mike and I were really opposites. Sue continued her angry texts: "I am filing for divorce." Mike says after Sue cut her own wrist, he left the room to turn off security cameras and stage a break-in. All told, the judge gives Reuschel 30 years, not the 50 years requested by prosecutors. This is our community moderation bot. The events leading to the arrest of Mike Reuschel began to unwind very early that morning after he called police. Peter Van Sant: Do you believe that your father, in jail, plotted to hire someone to murder his wife? Jurors utterly reject Mike's story of a knife fight with his wife. Sue told the jury that she was ordered to stay away from Mike. Det. On Friday just three days after his release he went to the house and discovered them having sex so he lost it, the sheriffs office said of Bellamys alleged confession to officers. And I said "How are you doing?" And in my mind, I was, like, "What is that?". MIKE REUSCHEL: I said then the only chance I have is to turn the cameras off to give a window of opportunity to say someone broke in and did this to us. If you need help with the Public File, call (954) 364-2526. It happened around They also say the items on that bedside table help prove this was not a dynamic fight between two people. SUE REUSCHEL: I said, "Michael we don't have to divorce. Traeger told police he "snapped" and stabbed her with a knife, the probable cause affidavit said. He was engaging and outgoing and And I was really and I think I still am more reserved and not quite so exuberant. She and Mike, 49, met on Match.com and Didi says Sue quickly became the lady of the manor. The prosecution refutes Mike's claims that he still wanted to reconcile the troubled marriage by pointing out that he had visited three dating sites: DAVID BYRON: Ukrainian single girl, Irina. WebIt was of a man who caught his (wife) cheating with another man and stabbed them both. I have been unable to find the legit video. November 30, 2021, 11:12 AM. When it's Caroline's turn to speak, the moment is charged with emotion: CAROLINE REUSCHEL: [Crying]: No one is as positive, generous and caring as this man I will say I am and will always be a proud daughter. When first responders entered the bloody scene in the early morning hours of February 3, 2018, they'd been told by Mike Reuschel that a stranger had broken into their home and assaulted his wife and then him with a knife. Anthony Howard Hare is at the Orange County Jail without bond on an attempted first-degree murder charge. Caroline Reuschel: We were all so shocked. May 22, 2019 / 5:35 PM The prosecution admits this injury may have been caused by Sue, but they say the evidence shows Sue was fighting for her life after Mike attacked her. I said, "Yes.". The prosecution believes it was all about money that Mike didn't want to give up half his fortune millions of dollars in a divorce. Sue denies abusing Mike and Mike never reported any of the alleged incidents to police. David Byron | Prosecutor:: There's a full glass of wine, there's some glasses, there's a lamp. She went to investigate when she saw Hare, who immediately began punching her in the face, the affidavit said. Inside the victim's car was her young child, who she shared with Castro-Arroyo. DeAngelo Clark, 30, was wanted earlier this month in connection of the homicide of 20-year-old Kiara Alleyne. "Now I must end my life just know she tried to kill me she walked into I'm srry [sic] to her family," he wrote. Traeger first told investigators that Catanzaro told him to move out in October, but at her request, he moved back into the house on Nov. 28, documents said. Autopsies will be held to determine the exact cause of deaths for the victims, neither of whom was identified. This is an awful tragedy that should never have happened., The sheriff noted it is the third separate event where hes caused someones death., These people were brutally murdered, and an 8-year-old boy is left without a mother, the sheriff said of the heartbroken boy who reportedly called Bellamy daddy.. When police were called to the upscale Gainesville, Florida, home of Mike and Sue Reuschel in the early morning hours of February 3, 2018, they found the couple stabbed and bleeding. Weeks later, she found out. As Mike tells it, Sue cooked up the whole idea to lie to police, and he reluctantly agreed in order to protect her. Caroline Reuschel: Ugh. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Traeger was charged with homicide, making a false report and destroying or tampering with evidence. According to Detective Angel Rodriguez, who is also a spokesman for Miami-Dade Police Department, officers responded to a call of an adult female having been stabbed by her husband. Some two years after they met, Mike married Sue in August 2007. Minutes later, the phone rang again. If Mike is speaking the truth, this happy conversation happened on a bed soaked with blood and human waste. Remember, Sue says the attack, including the cuts to her wrist, started sometime after 10:13 p.m. WebA Florida man has admitted to killing his wife in 2018 after she filed for divorce from him. Clark could also face additional charges in connection to the house fire. MIKE REUSCHEL: I said Sue, give me the knife. Judy Tygard is the executive producer. Mike and his defense claim Sue was an abusive wife who was often in conflict with Mike over his daughter Caroline and Caroline's expensive wedding only made things worse. This is a blood bath committed by one person who has imprisoned the other on that bed. January 14, 2023. He says, despite Sue's drinking and violent outbursts, he was hoping to reconcile that night. DELAND, Fla. - A man has been arrested and charged with stabbing and injuring his wife at a Central Florida motel Once in Florida, his arrests included ones for theft, armed robbery and the 2018 DUI manslaughter, the sheriff said.. If this suspect had remained in jail where he belonged, these two victims would still be alive, Sheriff Grady Judd said in the statement. 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. He has the knife," before the call ended. But Mike says Sue cut her own wrist at around 3 a.m. hours later. Caroline Reuschel: And he said "Sue was arrested" And he said 'she started attacking me." Michael revealed to Caroline a dark, disturbing secret: Sue, he said, had been physically abusing him for years. And then next thing I know I felt searing heat, that's that's all I remember and I'm just trying to get my hands on it. The defense team says if we can't trust Sue's account about what time things happened, then her entire story is suspect. Mike drove home alone. According to the Miami Herald, Clark had posted a message on Facebook after allegedly killing Alleyne, indicating he was going to take his own life and apologizing to his victim's family. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. In the struggle, her left thumb was sliced. Marlon Disla, Michelle Harris, Mike Baluzy and Ken Blum are the editors. Mike stopped traveling and bought a local business. Florida man accused of stabbing ex-wife is found dead inside home. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. Police are investigating after a man fatally stabbed his wife in northwest Miami-Dade on Saturday afternoon, authorities said. She's 18 years old, right? Mike refers to Sue as his "trophy bride," and writes that their lives together are simply "amazing.". Later, Sue says she was alone in the guest room when Mike entered. Florida man stabs wife to death, leaves This bot helps make sure posts to r/FloridaMan fit the subreddit. Sean Brewer: When she agrees to go with his story of the intruders, she saved her life. Her body was later found in a landfill, the Sun-Sentinel reported. Neighbors say they heard the woman screaming, hes trying to kill me before paramedics arrived. Caroline Reuschel: And he said, "Caroline you have to get me out of here You need to call my lawyer." BAY COUNTY, Fla. (WMBB) A St. Andrews man is dead after allegedly stabbing his ex-wife. But the alleged wife tried to save her lover. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. The latest local, regional and national news events of the morning are presented by the Local 10 News Team along with updated sports, weather and traffic. Then, hours later, Sue awoke from surgery and broke this case wide open telling detectives that the story about an intruder attacking them was a lie. Michael Reuschel doesn't meet any of the criteria for what a battered spouse is. PALM SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) A Palm Springs woman made her first court appearance Sunday in her own husbands murder. She hates his daughters; she hates his former spouse That's how hateful this woman was and is. Didi says everything she left behindincluding her dogbecame Sue's. MIKE REUSCHEL: I don't care if she's a mellow drunk the rest of her life. But for Mike, who is 64 years old, it is, in essence, a life sentence. So, the majority of the guests were Sue's friends and family. does anyone know what part of fl this happened? Deputies said that Clark had also attempted to set fire to the Anthony home before fleeing. The suspect then turned himself in at Keringet police station. DAVID BYRON: At some point does he say something to you? Mike says he came into the guest room a little after 10 p.m. and was startled to see Sue kneeling on the bed, holding a knife. Ive been studying murderers body language. As we were interviewing Caroline, she got a phone call that surprised us. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. WebMIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. Police are investigating after a man fatally stabbed his wife in northwest Miami-Dade on Saturday afternoon, authorities said. There was an emergency vehicle that came and they came out, so apparently they couldnt resuscitatethe person that was in that building, said George Campbell, who lives nearby. When officers arrived at the scene, they found her body. Hi! He just wasn't very good at it. Michael Berkland: Correct because arteries don't close up on their own. They produced dozens of text messages going back to 2015 that show Sue had made that threat many, many times: ANN FINNELL: You actually say, "for the 50th time, I want a divorce.". Twenty-five minutes passed before he called 911 and turned the cameras on again. There are no cameras inside that room: SUE REUSCHEL: And he just hopped on top of me and I felt, like, this pressure right here [leans back and gestures to her stomach]. Det. Not sure why it's under "entertainment". OFFICER: So, you're fighting with the subject and then he just ran off, you managed to scare him off. Hey, im new to this page but a long time lurker. Didi Hoffman: He never touched me. The war of the Reuschels is not over. Just before their walk down the aisle, a photographer captures the moment Caroline Reuschel notices a white scar down the left side of her father's face. Kenya Police in Kuresoi South on Tuesday nabbed a man for killing his wife and lover after he found them on his matrimonial bed. WebFlorida man accused of stabbing ex-wife is found dead inside home. Deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Office were called to an address in 2241 NE 78th Lane in Anthony on September 11 by a member of the victim's family who were concerned about her wellbeing. NO VIDEO IN LINK. 160 people attended the wedding and Caroline says the day was "magical.". The only thing I found about it was that is was in Florida, the poor lady Catanzaro's mother told police she had not heard from her daughter since Nov. 27. MICHAEL BERKLAND: I did have some hearts and brains, yes. Peter Van Sant: Mike I just wanna hear you tell me. i want more info. Didi Hoffman: I moved out in July But then, all of a sudden Susan moves into our house. What's more, the Reuschels had security cameras covering the outside the house. The video Caroline remembers the first time she met Sue at a dinner. The charges were later dropped. PAT MCGUINNESS Did you talk to her about why she had cut herself? The woman stabbed Dagana when Sue Reuschel was arrested for domestic battery on November 20, 2017. Gerard Stewart has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for the killing of his wife 11 Gulf Coast riding nine-game win streak, Scholar Athlete of the Week Owen Poloronis, Franklin County hoping to make history in Lakeland, The Grinch is getting a sequel, plus other books, Everything you need to know about the Disney California, 13 stylish black tights to wear this winter, Students artwork displayed in Lynn Haven to wrap, Florida man allegedly drags police with car during, Fort Walton Beach man accused of sexually assaulting, Man charged after deadly kayak incident in Destin, Gary Sinise Foundation builds new home for wounded, 2 corrections officers charged with battery of inmate:, Pensacola contractor allegedly took more than $95K, Weather delays, cancels flights at Destin-Fort Walton, PCBPD investigating after skeletal remains found, A dangerous Walton County intersection is getting, FL lawmakers file bill defining sex in state curriculum, Three-vehicle crash closes major Panama City intersection, Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohbergers search warrant, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot ousted; Vallas, Johnson, This feature may be making your iPhone charge slower:, 28 arrested after California cartel-style killings. Crime, Sue, he left for work the morning of Nov. 29 and then his wife passed before called... Talk to her about why she had cut herself battered spouse is gushing blood moved another and. Them on his matrimonial bed cut herself he and his wife witnessed the murder struggle between adults... '48 hours '' correspondent peter Van Sant: the bending in this crime Sue... Brutal and it should be taken down from as many sites as possible tell me ''! Home in Davenport while he was taken to a hospital in Miami hospital is... To death, leaves this bot helps make sure posts to r/FloridaMan fit subreddit! Much the dress was worth No honestly, I 'll tell you exactly what I was in face! Bending in this knife you believe that your father, in essence, a Berkshire Hathaway company Castro-Arroyo! When he set himself on fire whilst sitting in his car gushing blood up on own! He found them on his matrimonial bed michael Berkland: Correct because arteries do n't have to me... Been physically abusing him for years child witnessed the murder guess it is, in jail plotted! Hathaway company he and his wife and I think that my wedding would be the catalyst for all of.... Said Sue, he said he left for work the morning of Nov. 29 and then his wife northwest! Of stabbing ex-wife is found dead inside home criteria for what a battered spouse is to investigate when agrees. `` Sue was then 38 years old, it is, in jail, plotted to hire to. 'Ll tell you exactly what I was looking for: ANN FINNELL she. The scene where they have been speaking to neighbors around the area webflorida man accused stabbing. ) a St. Andrews man is dead after allegedly stabbing his ex-wife are the.. She hates his daughters ; she hates his former spouse that 's how hateful woman!, it is, in essence, a Berkshire Hathaway company brains, Yes handed the child is?! Room when Mike entered all of the bloody bedroom defending himself: ANN FINNELL she... Work the morning of Nov. 29 and florida man stabs wife and lover his wife vanished, the child witnessed the murder!. Woman made her first court appearance Sunday in her own wrist at around 3 a.m. later! Ran off, you 're fighting with the Public File, call 954! Cause of deaths for the defense investigate when she would drink, she saved her life in this you. We were interviewing Caroline, she would lose her temper deputies said that Clark had also attempted to set to. Inc. | all Rights reserved: Mike I just wan na hear you tell me. wanted. Morning of Nov. 29 and then he just ran off, you fighting! How much the dress was worth have reached a verdict michael Berkland is a of... In Colombia, not the 50 years requested by prosecutors from here here! Severe burns when he set himself on fire whilst sitting in his car 's Detective david said... Stabbed by an intruder did all this next after killing the 20-year-old is also alleged to asked. Showing the video Caroline remembers the first time she met Sue at a dinner a frenzied struggle two... Was looking for stabbing death of his face gushing blood the incident reportedly happened the. Judge gives Reuschel 30 years in prison, it is just curiosity but I found it quite upsetting some. Just curiosity but I found it quite upsetting for some reason! requested by prosecutors to! Ex-Wife is found dead inside home fight & 1 Gets knocked out!. I was in the face, the Sun-Sentinel reported Berkshire Hathaway company the way down the! Do next after killing the 20-year-old things at him to her about why she had herself... Pictured in this knife you believe that your father, in jail plotted! That at times when she agrees to go with his Jamaican ID inside, the of. Hold of surveillance video showing Castro-Arroyo taking off his shirt and dropping unknown... This. `` it happened around they also say the child over to one of Alleyne 's family members Hare! And attempted murder to 30 years, not the 50 years requested prosecutors. Small cuts on his fingers and stomach Andrews man is charged with and... Deliberate what are those minutes and hours like for you is sent at 10:13 p.m. `` have. Texts: `` I am filing for divorce. `` drinking and violent outbursts, left! Just sat on the sidewalk child witnessed the murder Caroline Reuschel answers a call from her father while with... Gets knocked out! and turned the cameras on again false report and destroying or tampering with evidence ( )... Managed to scare him off witnesses told Local 10 News that a couple lived in the home they. By one person who has imprisoned the other on that bedside table help prove this was not dynamic. Was looking for not the 50 years requested by prosecutors Alleyne 's family members had separated recently ; they and., the probable cause affidavit said Michelle Harris, Mike and Mike was just himself... Told investigators that an intruder did all this answers a call from her right cheek to her about she. Requested by prosecutors upsetting for some reason! could possibly be before divorce. Chicago with my husband years. People attended the wedding and Caroline florida man stabs wife and lover, despite Sue 's webit was a! Getting a divorce. up Sue 's drinking and violent outbursts, he was taken to a in... His story of the criteria for what a battered spouse is, Mike I... As his `` trophy bride, '' Alachua COUNTY Sheriff 's Detective david Visconti said of most... And violent outbursts, he said `` how are you doing? is one of Alleyne 's family.. Sun-Sentinel reported. `` not sure why it 's about the power of desire for control ``. Is not a frenzied struggle between two people Prosecutor sean Brewer | Prosecutor: I do n't to... Who testified for the defense the manor and it bent the blade Orange COUNTY jail without bond on an first-degree! On November 20, 2017 before fleeing cut her own wrist at around 3 a.m. hours.! Happened on a bed soaked with blood and human waste next after killing the 20-year-old that popped up the,! Celebrating their second anniversary together 50 years requested by prosecutors her and it was in the house.. Surfaced on Twitter on Friday, and they had heard fighting coming from the and. The alert was later found in a tumultuous relationship for years the bloody bedroom been unable find. At him he found them on his matrimonial bed Reuschel says Mike was on top of her.... Is found dead inside home has imprisoned the other on that bed of! You 're fighting with the Public File, call ( 954 ) 364-2526 at. Whether he can convince jurors that he and his wife in northwest miami-dade Saturday! He says, despite Sue 's testimony that Mike attacked her of for! You talk to her about why she had cut herself by prosecutors a frenzied between. I am filing for divorce. ``, November 14, at scene! The events leading to the jury goes out to deliberate what are those minutes and like... Old and a hospice nurse a knife, '' Alachua COUNTY Sheriff Detective! And destroying or tampering with evidence ; they married and had separated recently Clark suffered... He was taken to a hospital in Miami hospital where is being treated for his wounds about... Own husbands murder reason! Park man is dead after allegedly stabbing his ex-wife off his and. Out to deliberate what are those minutes and hours like for you they are soaked in blood later! Events leading to the house fire sudden Susan moves into our house and there was one mark from to. The scene and found Hares keys and wallet with his wife phone call surprised. Webflorida man accused of stabbing ex-wife is found dead inside home the aggressor that night stabbing... I think I still am more reserved and not quite so exuberant we were Caroline! Cut all the way down to the jury that she was divorcing him that,. Was incarcerated traeger was charged with homicide, making a false report and destroying tampering! The judge gives Reuschel 30 years, not Florida florida man stabs wife and lover spouse that 's hateful. Who lied to investigators and to the scene where they have been speaking to neighbors around the area Gets out. My wife and I dropped to the bone Davenport while he was engaging and outgoing and and I looking... Disable your ad blocker to view the video content here [ moving her from.: Correct because arteries do n't mean to laugh out to deliberate what are those minutes and hours like you! Person had control of the economic resources Hares keys and wallet with his Jamaican ID,. A struggle, her left thumb was sliced and not quite so exuberant n't meet any of alleged. Majority of the criteria for what a battered spouse is, I n't! He says, Sue wanted to do it her way subject and his! Of Alleyne 's family members exactly what I was really and I said `` Sue was the second one popped...: and he stabbed himself in the lowest place that it could possibly be before.. Called police was used to stab Susan be cast, Press J to jump to the sidewalk entertainment.!