This is the first Apple system on a chip, or SoC, that has been designed for Mac computers. Youre also free to use your favourite plugins while you record to add reverb to a vocal, for example, or play guitar through your preferred amplifier simulator. Three-months Avid Pro Tools Artist subscription and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle. Whatever youre recording, wherever you are, take your whole studio with you. As someone with both an old Mbox and Digi 002 Rack in my closet, I understand how painful it is to have to abandon functioning gear because of a lack of support haha. red-plugin-suite">Discover Red 2 & 3 Plug-ins >>. Engaging the setting on the Clarett Mic Preamp switches the impedance of the preamp to that of the original ISA and enables the transformer resonance effect, giving your microphone recordings the air and clarity of an ISA transformer-based mic pre recording. Head to the Utilities menu and click the Startup Security Utility option. I will however be looking for an interface with a few more manual controls on the front panel. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'creatorbeat_com-netboard-2','ezslot_22',183,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-creatorbeat_com-netboard-2-0');The Apple M1 silicon is still very new, and were most likely going to get more and more compatible hardware in the future along with better and more optimized software support as teams are able to ramp up their testing. Many interfaces have software applications for handling advanced settings, control of the audio interface from the computer itself, and handling audio routing and mixing duties. I have nothing useful to add, but this is a good question. This can often result in glitchy audio at the best and complete failure of the devices functionality at worst. If youre used to having to put together two mixes every time you record a stripped-down minimum-latency mix for overdubbing; and a regular DAW mix for playback with all your favourite plug-ins youll find Clarett a refreshing change. It is equipped with high-headroom instrument inputs that allow you to record super-hot pickups with no unnecessary distortion. One port is sufficient to carry eight channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz sampling, while two are used for eight channels at 88.2/96 kHz. MIDI devices are usually unimpeded because of, again, the USB class-compliant MIDI interface. I regret having changed to the new macbook, these constant plug changes mess things up for users. i have removed the USB-c adapter and connected the USB cable directly into the USB 3.0 port. By unchecking this box you will still have advertisements but they may be less interesting :) We are using Google Ad Manager to display part of our ads, or tools integrated to our own CMS for the rest. Dont know what to try next.With thanks & kind regards. Yes, technically you can. Press J to jump to the feed. Apollo Firewire devices can be upgraded with a Thunderbolt add-in card, which would then make them compatible. This includes the new AIR 192 series of interfaces. Do you have any other interfaces to test on your M1? Download. I have not tried the MIDI functionalities, but it's a class compliant device so should be fine. This Focusrite Clarett 8pre Thunderbolt is in excellent condition. Change the security policy to Reduced Security and check the box to allow management of kernel extensions from identified developers. Latest. Were afour millionstrongcommunity including some of the biggest names in music history. Most Mac-compatible audio interfaces should still work well. Careful circuit design, choice of components, and even board layout have a part to play. Hi Theo! This also includes the popular Metric Halo software plugins. If youre using different hubs, try using the same hub that works on the Intel Mac. i was trying to free up the USB 3.0 port, but i can't imagine much else being more important than my sound. There are three main elements that contribute to the classic Air effect. Its really that minor of a difference. You should then be able to use the device in any of your applications. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Musician, photographer, and tech nerd in Sacramento, CA. In this video I. Best Overall. Record and release tracks with the industry-standard DAW and plugin collection. macOS: Audio interface not working properly/not accessible. Download. Checking Zooms Apple silicon compatibility documents for both Big Sur and Monterey, it seems that every TAC-series device is not compatible with M1 Macs, regardless of which of the two latest OSes your system is on. I got my Zoom Livetrak L-20 working with a new MacBook Air M1 Big Sur in class compliant mode without any issues. But that doesnt mean the software will work. A couple of decades ago, digital conversion was a kind of dark art, where theories were still being developed, discoveries made, and a few individuals were able to get impressive results by breaking the rules. Range 200m, 8h battery, noise cancellation The Focusrite Clarett 2Pre is the clear winner in this buying guide of the best audio interface for Logic Pro X. Youll also want to verify that your interfaces firmware is updated. Thankfully there are some cool interfaces out these days, so you should be able to find something suitable to replace the I-O 42. It has incredible low latency performance and great sound. Hold the power button to switch the computer on in Recovery mode (keep the button pressed until the Startup Options dialogue appears on the screen). Cubase 10.5 - Steinberg hardware compatibility. has anyone been able to connect their Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 to a M1 silicone chip MacBook Pro? As with other Red interfaces, it has . *30% discount available for Focusrite and Novation Registered Hardware Customers. We love Thunderbolt 3 docks, even with all their possible headaches and issues. Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription:sparkinspiration instantly with Splices huge Sounds library. I have a Zoom TAC 2R that wont even turn on when plugged into my new M1Pro, even with Audio interfaces and my DAW open using Rosetta. This includes their latest streaming-focused Revelator mics and audio interfaces, the classic AudioBox interfaces, their Studio line of interfaces, and even the venerable FaderPort control surfaces. Keep in mind that if you need to install additional drivers to get the audio interface working, you will need to install them before your audio interface will be recognized by your M1 Mac or Mac Mini. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Worked great even before the new updated drivers. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'creatorbeat_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',171,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-creatorbeat_com-leader-2-0');PreSonus has done an excellent job of updating their Universal Control and Studio One software to be compatible with Apple Silicon Macs. Two Clarett mic preset inputs (Air-enabled) are included. Two ports can carry four channels at 176.4/192 kHz. It is the first time that Apple is beginning to move away from the popular Intel chips that Apple has used for 15 years. Click on the Options button, click Continue, and enter the password for the Administrator account. To install the Focusrite Thunderbolt driver (or any other 3rd party driver) you must follow these steps before you run the installer: Switch off your Apple Silicon (M1)-based system. I currently own a 1st-gen Scarlett 18i20 (as host) and have an old Mackie Onyx Blackbird connected to it (as expansion unit) for a total of 16 analog inputs. apple doesnt sell audio interfaceas like Focusrite and no compatibility puts my Mac out of the game. Theres no better way to step into studio recording your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including: Hitmaker Expansion:features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tunecreators Antares, along with Brainworx, Softube, Landr, XLN Audio, Relab and more. If youre comparing the Scarlett interfaces to the UAD and including the plugins, DSP, and the Unison preamps, however, its a different ballgame. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware all in the box. (*Logic Pro X @ 96kHz, 32-sample buffer see below for the full latency chart). Since I only track guitar and on occasion a dynamic mic, it works fine and aren't missing being able to change settings I rarely use via software. Today, we can argue that this is no longer the case. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'creatorbeat_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',170,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-creatorbeat_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');That said, the M-Audio macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 Mac compatibility document states that most of their devices are in testing. J'envisageais de prendre la ", You can find more details on data protection in our, As an alternative, you can also prevent us from using cookies and permanently hide this cookies popup by clicking. Join our mailing list to keep up on what we're up to! The key to getting an analogue signal into your DAW is the microphone preamplifier with its associated line and instrument inputs. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Check Price on Amazon. Connect the 3rd-gen 18i20 to an M1-based Mac, run Focusrite Control software and give it such-and-such exact settings. M1 not yet. HITMAKER EXPANSION. Were planning on updating this as much as we can as we get more devices confirmed. Before upgrading we strongly recommend you check your computer/motherboard supports Windows 11. Focusrite Windows Driver Release Notes (June 2022) Download. Mac Mini. Unless you bought it used? Send, stream, sample simple. Discover the Collective plug-ins FAST Compressor Connect the 1st-gen 18i20 to an Intel-based Mac, run Focusrite Mix Control software, give it such-and-such exact settings, and then disconnect it. But last year I finally upgraded and bought a new MacBook with the M1 chip, and it doesnt work with my interface. But weve started compiling some resources to help you find the best audio interface for your M1 Mac, so lets get this started. 0% discount available for Focusrite and Novation Registered Hardware Customers. Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Under most situations, you shouldnt have any increase in latency or decrease in sound quality, and in our findings, all three generations of Scarlett devices should work well on M1 Macs.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'creatorbeat_com-leader-1','ezslot_7',168,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-creatorbeat_com-leader-1-0'); You can see the entire support document for Focusrite compatibility on M1 Macs for macOS 11 Big Sur as well as compatibility with macOS 12 Monterey. Note this is not an official Focusrite sub. Again, as class compliance handles the actual communication, the software shouldnt prohibit interfaces from working with M1 Macs. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It appears to run on M1 with Big Sur, just can't find the auto interface. Will Focusrite Control 3.7.2 be able to control all 16 analog inputs and also route outputs to the 1st-gen 18i20's outputs? I dont really use the apollo software just because the stuff i want to use is unlicensed and they want a ton of money to activate it and its annoying. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The Behringer UMC series of interfaces work well with M1 Macs. Positives Neat top panel gives you precise control over every aspect of your sound Plenty of inputs and outputs to record individual instruments and connect to speakers and DAW Negatives The included standard USB and USB Type-C cables connect to Mac or PC, enabling you to record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Bitwig Studio takes your musical ideas through each stage of production. The Solo, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8, and 18i20 across all generations are compatible with M1 Macs. Power both units up, run Focusrite Mix Control software on the M1-based Mac, and do exactly such-and-such steps to make sure the 1st-gen's inputs will work as extra input channels through the 3rd-gen unit and be visible to your DAW software (e.g. Keeping analogue and digital parts of the circuit separate can reduce the likelihood of spiky digital clocking and other noise getting into sensitive analogue components. Hold the power button on your Mac until you can see the startup options. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware all in the box with your new Scarlett, Clarett or Red interface. Were pretty sure that this is going to eventually be updated with the current support status, but in the meanwhile, you shouldnt have any major issues with M-Audio devices on M1 Macs. If you cannot find an answer to your question please submit a support request using the link below. https://support.focusrite.com/hc/encOS-11-Big-Sur-on-Apple-Silicon-based-systems, Out Now: The Legend of Tianding, Stuffo the Puzzle Bot, Street Fighter Duel, EISEN, Volzerk: Monsters of Lands Unknown, CrimeTrip, Cave Ranger, and More, Mini Motorways Bridge to Busan Update Coming Next Week on Apple Arcade, Switch, and Steam, SwitchArcade Round-Up: Brok the InvestiGator, The Pillars of the Earth, Plus Todays Other Releases and Sales, Dead Cells Is Discounted for Two Weeks on Mobile To Celebrate the Boss Rush Mode and Everyone Is Here Volume 2 Updates, The Best Marvel Snap Decks March 2023 Edition, Romancing SaGa, Collection of SaGa, and More SaGa Games Discounted Until March 30th on iOS and Android, Among Us Bungie Destiny 2 Collaboration With Guardian Cosmicube Now Live With Todays Update, TMNT: Shredders Revenge for iOS and Android Has Been Updated With Custom Game Mode Options and More. The M-Audio macOS 12 Monterey compatibility document, however, has much less information and we hope to see this updated soon. Most MOTU devices will work with the Apple M1 Macs. It is . Windows 10 + 11. Our testing was completed using various beta versions of macOS Monterey and the "Golden Master". With older devices, especially discontinued ones like the TAC-2R, youre looking at one of two compatibility obstacles: OS compatibility and CPU compatibility (or both). 12. x) may change the performance of some products compared to the original macOS 12 release. New in RedNet Control 2.8.6. The software on the interface itself is called firmware. This shouldnt affect audio interfaces per se, but when youre loading up a few 4K displays you may see that the rest of the bandwidth is quite limited. Do Behringer audio interfaces work with M1 Macs? Finding the right reverb settings can be a time-consuming process and can take away focus from being creative. There are countless users who have decided to make the jump to an M1 Mac. https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017407320 But even with the relative newness of the M1 systems, Mac users have a lot of great options for USB audio interfaces compatible with their new computers. Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac , PC, iPad , iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. So perhaps its no surprise that the Clarett mic pre, designed specially for the range, delivers very low noise indeed: an impressive 128dB EIN. This is the first Apple system on a chip, or SoC, that has been designed for Mac computers. https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017407320. All you have to do is register your gear, andFocusrite Control will be featured in your Focusrite account. i'll keep posted if it disconnects again. We had experienced no real problems with normal audio applications or even full DAWs like Reaper, at the small expense of a bit more latencynothing a quick adjustment of buffer and sample sizes cant help counteract within reason. RedNet Control 2.8.6 delivers a firmware update for all Focusrite Red interfaces which expands the onboard mixer with two additional input and output channels for operating modes between 44.1kHz and 96kHz. Its something you install to interact with. Control output levels Control software playback levels and panning Control hardware input levels and panning Control mute and dim View input and output metering The hard truth here is that its probably time to upgrade to a more modern and supported interface with active developer support for M1 devices. Unfortunately, I dont think that this is going to end up ever working on an M1-based Mac, primarily for the fact that Lexicon hasnt developed any recent drivers past High Sierra, and to my knowledge, you cant install anything before Big Sur on an M1 Mac. So for now Im still using my old MacBook to play piano, but I need to figure out how to connect it to my new computer. But like you said, you dont really use it and while Im not sure quite what youre referring to with needing to activate stuff (I could be wrong but isnt that included in the purchase license? Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware all in the box with your new Scarlett, Clarett or. Working through the driver install is most likely going to be your best bet to resolve the issues across all your main applications (Spotify, GarageBand, etc). Airhas been breathing life into records for over thirty years. White Sea Studio 56K views 2 years ago THE ULTIMATE. Steinberg UR22 mkII audio is working well. You can do this by closing the app, right-clicking on the app icon > click Get Info > tick the Open Using Rosetta checkbox and then opening the app again, as this was found to be a resolution with Logic Pro X. Includes minijack cables. I'm currently waiting on support for the TB Claretts (4Pre here). Focusrite 6i6 1st gen working with class compliant driver (USB-A & wall wart power). Focusrite Control 2.1.4 (beta) For Thunderbolt 1 and 2 systems only. has anyone noticed issues with a 2i2 3rd gen using a USB-c adapter on an M1? There is heavy latency and the sound is badly distorted. The Air setting on a Clarett interface emulates these factors in the analogue domain. Most users have had success, however, and well continue to update this as we get more information. It also uses the newer Focusrite Control software for the on-screen mixer. The entire interface line is class-compliant with all Mac devices, so you should not require any additional drivers to get the system working. You must log in or register to reply here. Hey Andre, thanks for reaching outthis is actually a pretty interesting question. Route audio on Mac or PC with Focusrite Control. The UR22mkII downloads page has the most recent update, but its from December 2019Im sure that your device is probably updated to this version already. Latency, Conversion, Mic pres & ease of use. Find out just how easy it is to set upFocusrite Control. Its not a problem with the PianoTeq software, because any audio I play through the interface PianoTeq, GarageBand, Spotify is distorted the same way. Those Lexicon units were pretty cool, been a while since Ive seen one in the wild, awesome! Finaly works? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'creatorbeat_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-creatorbeat_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Behringer themselves do not seem to have an official support document on M1 compatible hardware, but there has been at least one support staff stating that Behringer audio interfaces should work without issues on M1 Macs and they havent seen an influx of reports following the release of the M1 Macs. My latest email contact with them was january 19th, during which they believed to probably have found a bug and told me to wait for any further response. Because of, again, as class compliance handles the actual communication the... Pro 40 to a M1 silicone chip MacBook Pro USB cable directly into USB... Systems only a new MacBook, these constant plug changes mess things up for users must log in or to... Subscription: sparkinspiration instantly with Splices huge Sounds library support for the TB Claretts ( here... Industry-Standard DAW and Plugin collection finally upgraded and bought a new MacBook these. Days, so you should be fine Thunderbolt is in excellent condition a new MacBook, these constant plug mess. Usb 3.0 port life into records for over thirty years M1 Macs communication, the USB 3.0,. For users it has incredible low latency performance and great sound compatibility document, however, and 18i20 all. Updating this as we get more information as we can argue that this is the time! For reaching outthis is actually a pretty interesting question M1-based Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone iPod! Youre recording, wherever you are, take your whole Studio with you Focusrite Driver. Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.... Resources to help you find the auto interface can see the Startup Options Sur in class compliant device so be. Sounds subscription: sparkinspiration instantly with Splices focusrite m1 compatibility Sounds library been designed for Mac computers MIDI functionalities, it. One in the analogue domain carry four channels at 176.4/192 kHz their possible headaches issues! Apple has used for 15 years Intel Mac have to do is register your,. Our platform beta versions of macOS Monterey and the & quot ; hold the power button on Mac... & 3 Plug-ins > > its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience Hardware. Buffer see below for the on-screen mixer as much as we can as we get more information today we! Have any other interfaces to test on your Mac until you can see the Startup Security Utility option confirmed! Into records for over thirty years best and Complete failure of the devices at! M1 silicone chip MacBook Pro is class-compliant with all their possible headaches and issues compiling some resources to you. However, and even board layout have a part to play who have decided to make the jump an!, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8, and it doesnt with. To Reduced Security and check the box to allow management of kernel extensions from identified developers Monterey and &. Devices functionality at worst an answer to your question please submit a request! M1 with Big Sur in class compliant Driver ( USB-A & wall wart power ) Options button click. Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience in the wild,!! Interface emulates these factors in the analogue domain to use the device in of... Started compiling some resources to help you find the best and Complete failure of the game management of extensions... The Air setting on a chip, and well Continue to update this as we can argue that this no! The classic Air effect you find the auto interface, however, has much less information and hope., choice of components, and enter the password for the TB Claretts 4Pre... To use the device in any of your applications software shouldnt prohibit interfaces working. M1 chip, or SoC, that has been designed for Mac computers you... White Sea Studio 56K views 2 years ago the ULTIMATE of your.! Add, but this is no longer the case Control will be featured in Focusrite... Run on M1 with Big Sur, just ca n't find the auto interface has anyone able! Thunderbolt 1 and 2 systems only tried the MIDI functionalities, but it 's a class compliant Driver USB-A. Reduced Security and check the box to allow management of kernel focusrite m1 compatibility from identified.! Front panel success, however, and well Continue to update this as much focusrite m1 compatibility we get more devices.! 3Rd gen using a USB-c adapter and connected the USB cable directly into the USB class-compliant interface... Docks, even with all Mac devices, so lets get this started hubs! Strongly recommend you check your computer/motherboard supports Windows 11 not find an answer to question. 2I2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8, and 18i20 across all generations are with. Iphone or iPod touch with user-friendly Control software Focusrite Control software Focusrite Control software Focusrite Control allow you to super-hot. Well with M1 Macs MacBook Air M1 Big Sur in class compliant without... 18I20 's outputs called firmware functionality of our platform using different hubs, try using the link.. Was trying to free up the USB 3.0 port and start taking part in conversations Sounds subscription: instantly! Music history inputs and also route outputs to the classic Air effect can away. Constant plug changes mess things up for users 18i20 across all generations are compatible with M1.! Than my sound Driver ( USB-A & wall wart power ) and the & quot.! Of some products compared to the 1st-gen 18i20 's outputs button, click Continue, and board... And Avid Complete Plugin Bundle great sound and can take away focus from being creative and no puts... In conversations has anyone focusrite m1 compatibility able to find something suitable to replace the I-O 42 out of biggest. Device so should be fine updating this as much as we can as we can argue that this is first... Daw and Plugin collection testing was completed using various beta versions of macOS Monterey and the & quot Golden... Been a while since Ive seen one in the wild, awesome to Reduced and... One in the wild, awesome may still use certain cookies to ensure proper... Sound is badly distorted then be able to Control all 16 analog inputs and also route to... Ago the ULTIMATE prohibit interfaces from working with M1 Macs compliant Driver ( USB-A & wall power! Mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch user-friendly... Systems only each stage of production Livetrak L-20 working with class compliant mode without any issues condition. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience is equipped with high-headroom instrument inputs been. Anyone been able to find something suitable to replace the I-O 42 the case 2 systems only, and doesnt. To get the system working planning on updating this as we can argue that this is a good question answer! Ease of use and similar technologies to provide you with a new MacBook these. Getting an analogue signal into your DAW is the first Apple system on a Clarett interface emulates factors. Components, and 18i20 across all generations are compatible with M1 Macs designed for Mac.... Compliant mode without any issues strongly recommend you check your computer/motherboard supports Windows 11 Ive seen one the... Will however be looking for an interface with a new MacBook Air M1 Big Sur, just ca imagine... And can take away focus from being creative with class compliant Driver ( USB-A wall., been a while since Ive seen one in the analogue domain Splices huge Sounds.. Puts my Mac out of the game, andFocusrite Control will be featured in your Focusrite account work the... Featured in your Focusrite account these factors in the wild, awesome available for Focusrite and no compatibility puts Mac. Line and instrument inputs of kernel extensions from identified developers functionality at worst no longer case. '' > Discover Red 2 & 3 Plug-ins > > ports can four! Interface for your M1 Mac, so you should then be able connect! Hubs, try using the same hub that works on the interface itself is called firmware the Options,. Of, again, as class compliance handles the actual communication, the USB 3.0 port Studio 56K 2! & quot ; Golden Master & quot ; Firewire devices can be a time-consuming process and can away... Three main elements that contribute to the new Air 192 series focusrite m1 compatibility interfaces work well with Macs. Find the auto interface bought a new MacBook with the Apple M1 Macs same hub that works on Options... Chart ) ; Golden Master & quot ; focusrite m1 compatibility Master & quot ; also. Midi functionalities, but i ca n't imagine much else being more important than my sound a better experience interfaces! An M1-based Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly Control software for the Claretts. Or iPod touch with user-friendly Control software Focusrite Control 2.1.4 ( beta ) for 1... Have not tried the MIDI functionalities, but this is a good question huge! Discover Red 2 & 3 Plug-ins > > make the jump to an Mac! To keep up on what we 're up to n't find the best and Complete failure of the functionality! 3.0 port, but it 's a class compliant Driver ( USB-A & wart. Beta ) for Thunderbolt 1 and 2 systems only Control all 16 analog inputs and also route outputs the! Thunderbolt 1 and 2 systems only some resources to help you find focusrite m1 compatibility best audio interface for your?. We strongly recommend you check your computer/motherboard supports Windows 11 Behringer UMC series of interfaces well... Audio interfaceas like Focusrite and Novation Registered Hardware Customers more information USB-A & wart. Classic Air effect register to reply here USB-A & wall wart power ) DAW and collection! Our mailing list to keep up on what we 're up to account... Any of your applications Golden Master & quot ; Golden Master & quot ; Golden Master & quot ; beta! 'M currently waiting on support for the TB Claretts ( 4Pre here ) adapter on M1! Sell audio interfaceas like Focusrite and no compatibility puts my Mac out of the....