It went up and down hills with eas & kept right on plugging through the rain with no problem. Ronald Bast is a 20 year veteran of the US Navy and has had a lifelong dream of going through the Panama Canal. After the first gut-wrenching attempt at this, she soon became accustomed to the rules of the road as they exist in the named cities. The air attendants were so impressed with how I maneuvered around the airport and how I was so organized with my luggage system of getting off the plane etc too. The best part of the power chair was being able to travel within the airport terminals. After 8 years of this, the Good Lord made it possible for me to purchase an electric wheelchair. The Air Hawk Foldable Wheelchair is Made Of A Light Aircraft Quality Aluminum Alloy Making It Very Strong As Well As Very Lightweight. Learn more I had to turn my joystick toward the direction of the tilted sidewalk. Overall, I love this chair! Michele advocated to the airlines on my behal,f to make sure they did not give me a cheap knockoff as a replacement chair. Thanks again to Christy (apologies if I am misspelling her name) and the entire Fold & Go team. WeatherPROOF Magnesium Frame Electric Wheelchairs, Weight Capacity up to 400 lbs, Hill Climb up to 25 degrees, FAA/TSA Fly Ready. The chair could handle all with ease. I love to travel and had basically backed out of doing anything but small cruises because I knew I could do it or it would be so difficult for my family members to push me around. Look out Fold & Go, I have a big mouth and you are going to have a lot of advertising being done on your behalf. I also purchased the backpack that fits on the back of the wheelchair and it is great for holding accessories including my folding cane. Weighs only 53 lb and each battery weighs only 3.5 lb. Thanks FOLD & GO for a great product and opening up my life to be experiences.. This is a unique video that. We had an ADA suite, so wide doorways and a wonderful bathroom equipped nicely for a wheelchair, but the ease of using the FOLD & GO gave us comfort and confidence throughout the entire trip. I have Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer. We were impressed with the company's product line, and in the sections that follow, we'll tell you exactly why. Date of experience: February 12, 2023. Thank you Fold & Go. The battery held up well and no mechanical issues. Its become my primary wheelchair, more comfortable than I had imagined it could be! We gave up fighting the weather & went back to the hotel. We filled our Deltas damage claim at our home airport and sent all of this info via FOLD & GOs accident form (available on the FOLD & GO website) on my wifes iPhone to FOLD & GO. We bought this chair before going on a 10 day Alaskan cruise. Comes with 2 Lithium-ion batteries (each battery weighs 3 lbs) Driving Range: 16 Miles - Includes 2 . Folding electric wheelchair: If you plan on traveling often with your wheelchair, consider a foldable electric wheelchair. It was needed at virtually EVERY place we went. Best Portable for Travel: STRONGBACK24 Ultra Lightweight Portable Wheelchair. Cambodia Angkor Air flat out REFUSED to allow the chair on the plane at all; batteries not withstanding! Basically, that once you start moving to cross the street, dont stop, dont change direction or speed, just keep on going. And God bless and prosper your business.. Fold & Go Electric Wheelchairs Rating Overall satisfaction rating Address:-----, Lakeway, Texas, United States, 78734 Phone: +1 (512) 870-365300 Show more. With it folded it fits perfectly into the back of my Prius, and not the bigger car either, just the standard size. No cancer now but complications from radiation and chemotherapy and a heart attack have left me mostly sitting at home. On the way back home we drove again through New York again and stopped at Letchworth State Park to see the water falls there. You have been a life saver, unusual circumstances happened they day I received my chair, hot water tank busted, the next day rained and had to do errands to fix flood damage. Best Ergonomic for Long-Term Use: Karman S-305 Top End Lightweight Manual Wheelchair. Ordering and receiving my chair was so easy. (We had an almost 2 year break when my wife was diagnosed with the peripheral neuropathy that led to her fairly significant mobility issues.). I cant walk through the store anymore and the store carts arent always available. I Mainly use the wheelchair within the facility as it is a long way from our apartment to the dining room and mailbox. The company has information that will help you check with your insurance to see if it will be covered with a physician prescription. Sincerely The 16 inch tear in the bag was obvious when Delta baggage handlers presented it to me at the Minneapolis gate. THANK YOU!! Those mobility companies are made in China and sold in America by suits. Only weighing 55 pounds and folding to 13 inches beat out any mobility scooter or any other folding wheelchair that I researched. Before I couldnt walk more than 10 minutes much less stand up without getting out of breath. The i-Go features front suspension, durable seating system, under seat storage and much more. My hubby was leary as to the odd shape and weight when loading but after the first time he was so happy. A Brief Review of Pride Mobility's Go-Go S19. My friends have called me Batman for years. I have Cerebral palsy, fierce determination, and fantastic gadgets to support my superhero status. However, due to professional demands and some medical issues, I became sedentary and grew. I am glad to report that when I received my heavy duty FOLD & GO, I seat-belted it into a small area in the back of my already over-packed SUV and drove from Los Angeles, California to Portland, Maine and back again. The charger was a concern to me as it will not show a green indicator light when the batteries are fully charged, however, a call to FOLD & GO assured me this was not a problem and the batteries would charge just fine, which I found to be true. And it concerns the Asian Airlines and how they deal with the battery powered chair. I no longer have down days and pity parties because I have regained my independence. Battery life is amazing. Thanks again for the great product, and support.. I am very pleased with my purchase. Oh my gosh! Im very happy with my purchase.. So I decided to look for an electric wheelchair. **UPDATED** This is our 2nd review but we wanted to give a Big Shout out! I have more freedom now. I dont need this stolen.The buying experience was seamless and I ordered on Monday and arrived on Thursday, of the same WEEK! I highly recommend this chair to everyone who has mobility issues!. WINTER SNOW NO PROBLEM! I maneuvered my chair to some protection and removed the seat cushion from the case and the back cushion to air dry both. I told them i wanted it lime green, like Kermit the Frog, and look at it. It worked perfectly and is truly WEATHERPROOF!. to Fold and Go Company. Top Picks. The turning ratio is great as the elevators I have to use in our apartment complex are not overly large I am able to drive in and turn around to exit without any trouble. I have used it to travel to the adjacent park and it is a Godsend as I am unable to walk over about 50 feet without resting. No curb cuts and 8-10 inch elevation changes combined with literally hundreds of scooters and motor bikes make it so. Also, The use of the cupholder increases the width of the chair so it was a little tricky to get through some doorways. It looks to be quite robust. I am now comfortable traveling and getting used to how to manage with my chair, luggage etc. I love it! As a person that is overweight, I have lower back issues that make it difficult to do a lot of walking. This electric wheelchair gives us more freedom to go where ever we want. Though I have had it for a few weeks now I hadnt really used it a lot. She was even able to go see her nieces softball game! The bag underneath the seat is the perfect storage area for the chairs charger cord and there is still plenty of room for a jacket, purse, or whatever extra stuff I need to take with me. Many of the sidewalks in citys of Southeast Asia are essentially unusable to wheelchairs for a variety of reasons. Now, I am able to take my daughter to the Zoo, and just recently we went to Disneyland and we had a blast! Just got this for wife whose has been paralyzed for last 14 years on right side. On top of the known growths, she had developed 3 additional hooks off of the original growth. I love the color purple and when my son took it out of the box I actually said Wow! So if your travel plans include any vacations to ANY countries in Southeast Asia, be prepared to face obstacles and uphill battles with security and airlines personnel at almost every turn. It is not only beautiful and bright and happy and makes me smile when I see it, works real nice too!!! I was heartbroken. About 4 months of making monthly rental payments I received a phone call from them saying they knew how much my husband Eddie wanted a purple wheelchair. Not a problem. My caregiver, who was initially hesitant about the idea of lifting a heavier chair (before I used a TiLite, but my shoulders were too worn out to push myself so I was still dependent). My insurance company denied my claim as the wheelchair was out of their network. FOLD & GO 4-Season WeatherPROOF System - Any Weather Protection 365 Days a Year. And I never had to recharge the batteries until I returned to my resort room after using it all day. I also bought the cup holder. Our amazing Orthopedic Physician/Surgeon, told us that Tinas tumor was one of the ugliest tumors he had seen in his career! One thing that really impressed me was on a shore excursion there was a long first and gravel hill I was thinking oh no about (because my big bulky chair would never had made it). The FOLD & GO virtually made the trip possible! Im personally really glad that your logo isnt splashed all over my wheelchair. ComfyGo X-6 Lightweight Electric Wheelchair. We got separated then, but she caught the next train that came through & we were reunited. All in all it was a wonderful trip & the wheelchair did magnificently. I bought one of your MagSHOCK wheelchairs in June and wanted to offer some feedback. It has given me great photographic access to some beautiful and unusual places. Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator, Lightweight Folding Mobility Rolling Walker for Seniors and Adults, 6-inch Wheels, Locking Brakes, and Padded Seat with Backrest, Cobalt Blue 4.4 (566) $26900 ($269.00/Count) FREE delivery Tue, Dec 13 Arrives before Christmas Small Business More Buying Choices $185.59 (6 used & new offers) FSA or HSA eligible WaterPROOF Dynamic Drive 360 Degree Precision Control Joystick. It got her everywhere she needed to go, with the exception of not being able to climb the very STEEP stairs at the temples at Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia). Until I got the chair I was limited to my house, and front yard, even going two houses down to get my mail was difficult. We are so appreciative of this chair!. Battery Type: Lithium-Ion. I havent thought about having a picture taken in my chair, so I have nothing to post, but would like to add one later if possible.. Electric wheelchairs built for all types of weather and my own color too. Built for Any Type of Terrain Driving Conditions, and Backed by Our 3-Year Warranty. Thank you. I realized on that trip, my world just opened back up!!! I ordered my wife one of the regular chairs in mid-January (2019) in anticipation of a March-2019 trip-of-a-lifetime to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Designed to fit inside any small space. I would like to see an area on the website for customer input or suggestions on the chair design & its resources. Chair is perfect to take anywhere. Plus its chrome, so it looks cool., The chair arrived today at the Saudi Arabi airport and we picked it up from the airport and we love it!, This chair is greatly convenient. I got rave compliments on the chair from my tour guides and airport staff too on how great the chair is. The automatic folding scooter creates a wheeled suitcase-style design for easy travel in airports and cruise ships and compact, upright storage when necessary. It also disconnects easily from the chair. I have found the chair to be exactly as advertised. So far, I have used it on 4 outside adventures with different terrain and weather conditions and I have not had any problems or difficulties going everywhere I wanted to go. Our trip was still a magical experience, and one made possible by our Fold-and-Go chair. By the way my wife weighs 263 lbs and she is not uncomfortable in it.. I read every article, every review, and watch every video available. I also like that it comes with different color choices. Next we visited John Browns Farm in Lake Placid, N.Y. That was the first time I actually drove it off of smooth lawns and found that it worked like a little tractor going up the uneven dirt path behind the John Browns barn. All we had to do when we had the chance was to ship the first one back in exchange for the purple one. I can now make a statement, based upon a 5 week nationwide experience, how I feel about my FOLD & GO chair. Im proud of my chair and enjoy telling others about it, but I dont want it to always be the center of every conversation! We purchased a FOLD & GO MagSHOCK in 2019 and after using it my wife and I decided to take a trip to Beautiful northeast to West Virginia! Constructed Of A Lightweight Aluminum Alloy The Air Hawk Lightweight Power Wheelchair Has Given Many People The Freedom To Travel. When I arrived at Disneys Pop Century Resort, I had already received a text for the time frame they were to meet me. Once I purchased the Fold & Go I TRULY feel free! FOLD & GO came out on top with warranty, replacement part prices, reviews {other models because this one was brand new}, weight, features and being weatherproof. and still work for indoor use. We will be using it many more times this year as we renew our commitment to traveling in our retirement. Trying to figure out how to install a GPS tracker device as we will be taking this to Northern Thailand. My MagSHOCK has given me back a sense of freedom and joy. Now it is no problem. The joystick is easy to operate. The only condition they gave me was not to tell him and believe me that was the hardest thing I ever had to do by keeping my mouth shutI was so excited for him and could hardly wait for its arrival. With these new shiny wheels, Now, I can keep up with many adventures that require walking without needing someone to push me. This is a chair designed by people who use them. Thank you, Michele, for putting your heart, soul, mind, and research into finding the best wheelchairs for those who cannot walk of their own accord. This lightweight folding mobility scooter from EWheels is the perfect device to help get you where you need to be, giving you the freedom and security to move around your home. My husband bought me my FOLD & GO. Its 55 pounds and I have an Equinox, into which it fits perfectly. I have found the chair to be exactly as advertised. With the new chair, I was told that green was available and it was an easy choice for me as a Green Bay Packer cheesehead. This chair went up and down this hill like it was nothing. My chair is my get out of jail card. Let's Get Moving, Together. I was able to go everywhere my family wanted without issue. Fold & Go posted on their Facebook page today that they'll be at the Abilities Expo this weekend in Dallas, TX. I weigh 340 lbs and I did not have any problems going up any hills like at the Animal Kingdom Park. But overall the chair passed with flying colors, doing all that we needed it to do. Keep the production line going! Let me tell you this chair is SO MUCH FUN as well as making life more enjoyable we were all over the ship doing activities and enjoying days at sea. His mobility is continuing to decline and this chair has made it possible to leave the house. I truly look forward to having my independence back again and no longer feeling like a prisoner in my own home anymore. I have bought several of the accessories sold online to make our chair accessible for carrying items and riding in the dark. Not to mention, all the colors they offer just made them irresistible! 7. Im even able to go to my local outdoor shooting range again. My life has been changed. ZERO Wired Connectors - ARTHRITIS FRIENDLY. I have been impressed with the quality of the chair. It maneuvered so easily and even with the tight places I was able to get around. Foldawheel PW-1000XL (2 Batteries + 2 Year Warranty + Free Travel Bag) It only takes 2 seconds to fold and unfold. Weight . I absolutely LOVE IT. I ended up only having to use the lowest speed level as walking speed for all those around me. I will have to add a testimonial about FREEDOM soon! What a great investment this wheelchair has been. As both a disabled Veteran and a stubborn Texan, Im pretty sure I can wear them down!, I love my heavy duty FOLD & GO! Thanks for making this custom chair just for us!. Your chair has already given Tina more confidence, more courage, and more purpose. Just wanted to give you all an update. It is the first time I have done something like that in years. If your wheelchair does not fit with you in it, you may also board the CCT vehicle by standing on the lift separately from your folded wheelchair. !, I have essential tremors. I could only walk about 25 feet at a time. The airlines then tried to hire a third party dealer to repair my chair. I was so impressed with all of the features of the chair. Pride Mobility i-Go 3-Wheel Portable Folding Mobility Scooter. That dealer was trying to replace my chair with a knockoff. Im going to keep this short, but my oh my!! Go-Go Sport 4 Wheel Scooter by Pride Mobility. I cannot say enough good things about this chair. We were allowed to gate-check the chair with Delta ONLY upon our initial departure from Albuquerque, NM. I went down a half-mile hill of sidewalk along the river to the point the water goes over the edge and then back up the hill again. Im in my 70s and was using a walker for years. I just want to say Thank You for all the help I received from Christie. It is well worth the money. The chair is airplane approved so there should be no problems. Type of lift: Exterior power lift platform. I was able to take it on a cruise to the Bahamas and the Virgin Islands and it was wonderful. Its only 46 LBS so it travels anywhere. Its pretty light and compact and fits in pretty much any car or trunk. Please upload images of you using your chair in some new places that you were not able to get to before. And the best part is that it's very light and compact after folding. We live in a hilly neighborhood and Ive been able to enjoy the outdoors with my wheelchair whereas before I had to just stay inside or, at best, in the less-steep part of my yard. I am very pleased with the chair and even more pleased with the new found mobility I now have., Im so very happy with it. I hope you guys dont mind, but we have been sharing your story and your product with our friends and family.. Had a few issues that were immediately handled by the company. I absolutely love this chair!! It fits perfectly in the rear of a small SUV but leaves only room enough for one large suitcase and one small suitcase. Be the first to review "EW-26 Folding Mobility Scooter" Cancel reply. Our trip would NOT have been the success it was if not for our FOLD & GO. The family has adopted 11 children, 4 have special needs. Ive already planning on adding USB phone charger and more decorative LED lights. We (my wife and I) had to spend hours at the airports and if I hadnt been able to travel in the terminal, I wouldnt have been able to go to the restroom or to the various food places in the terminals and it would have been an unpleasant experience. It had rained pretty hard that day and the grass was really wet and this chair still went up a grassy hill at a playground. The customer service was top notch. Of course I love the different colors so I can get a color that matches my personality. As I researched for different kinds of electric wheelchair, I kept being drawn back to the Fold & Go Wheelchair. I expect we will get years of use from this. When I told My UPS delivery man what was in the box, he wondered why he could carry the box in! Disney World, and cruises here I come! Drive Medical K320DFA-ELR Cruiser III Lightweight Folding Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Full Arms and Elevating Legrest, 1.6 Foot (Pack of 1) View on Amazon SCORE 9.0 AI Score AI Score system was built by our team of professionals. The joystick is so well-calibrated and easy to use. I was really impressed with the power I had in the joystick. Today we have a review and comparison between the Fold & Go and the Whill ci wheelchairs. Enabling it to be quickly transported with ease. I traveled via train, ship, taxi cab, and airline and had no problems at all. Battery Weight: 3 LBS. I called and asked questions and received knowledgeable responses, patience and a friendly voice with Meryl. Driving Range: 16 Miles. I liked the fact that the company was woman owned and the chairs were designed by handicapped persons. I absolutely love this chair! I can stand on the foot rest it is so strong. I think I may need to get another one so I can match chair color to my outfits!, I have limited mobility. We will soon be able begin working on her new treatment and recovery plan. Charging Time: 5 hours. I can walk but after an hour on my feet, Im suffering. My adult daughter walked alongside me more than 22,000 steps a few days in a row, charging it fully each night, and the batteries consistently never went below the halfway mark. This video compares the air hawk and eagle power folding wheelchairs. A small pop-up tented protected the dog show ribbons and judges table from the down pour. 3 ForceMech Power Wheelchair Reviews Conclusion. Our WORST CASE scenario was when leaving Siem Reap, Cambodia headed for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. FOLD & GO advised us that the Delta wheelchair damage claim is public record and we would hear from outside vendors (ambulance chasers). After many years, we feel that we have gotten our lives back. I wish we could ride together but shes in Portland and I am in Missouri. I previously had a Hoverround which was very hard to get from place to place and also very hard to learn how to maneuver with the fold and go it was very easy to learn r I can get almost anyone to help me get in and out of the car with no problem since there is a huge weight difference. It is amazing how it flies over grass, small road debris and inclines. We had to SHIP the chair via overland carrier at the cost of $100 USD, and it took 2 days before we got it back in hand. The chair performed great on gravel, blacktop, dirt and every environment we landed on! I went out on permanent disability back in November 2019 and had only been outside a handful of times since it was such an ordeal. Complaint: [redacted] I am rejecting this response because:My insurance company made a contract with Fold & Go WheelchairsThe contract stated that Fold & Go would accept a certain price for their chairs and put the remaining amount as a write off on their taxesThey sent Fold & Go a letter stating that they should not charge me any extra than what Thank you, My wifes FOLD & GO Electric Wheelchair is a life saver and life changer. To anticipate this situation, we carry a long, narrow bag that holds 2 FOLD & GO batteries with our cover travel bag for the wheel chair. I love the portability even though I cant really load it myself as I cant bend over and lift anything, I can at least take it out if or when I travel with someone else. I never take a purchase like this one lightly. Unfortunately, my wheelchair was at the edge of the tenting and rain pelted the chair and water ran off the tent onto it. Today, I went with my grandchildren to a local natural history museum. I am old oilfield mechanic and understand the structure and sealed brushless drive motors. They deserve numerous accolades for their service and kindness. Purchase it, you wont be sorry., I have a problem with my legs, something about the white cells attacking my nerves in my legs. I recently decided that I needed more tools in my toolbox in order to have a more fulfilled life as a person with a disability. Dont get me wrong with this last notice. I enjoyed learning how to use the joystick since I have only used my own scooter for over a decade. It arrived yesterday and Ive already spent hours on it, touring my neighborhood and one of my citys busiest shopping districts. First, let me introduce myself. Never did I expect the hot rod color I got. I took United Airlines and I used gate loading as you described in your video for the power chair and the travel bag. I had fun scooting around my drive way and lawn. I had called them several times prior to making my purchase and they were always very helpful, always answering all my questions. Web: www.foldandgowheelchairs.com This website was reported to be associated with Fold & Go Electric Wheelchairs. The battery lasts for days and its easy to charge. And, with five speeds, I might actually race someone again. Later, I went to the park and zoomed up and down grassy hills and over gravel. Thanks for your chair! Not even one close call! I would never have attempted that with my forearm crutches. Built. What really made up my mind was the help I received from the personnel at FOLD & GO. Took it to Pensacola Beach earlier this summer for Blue Angels and had a heck of a time. Is it as comfortable as a full sized power chair? A word of caution tho, Check with your insurance company if you intend to file a claim for the wheelchair. The wheelchair opened uplots of opportunities to see sights, hear music and eat at great restaurants, and met new and old friends. fold and go wheelchair complaints. Max Mackiewicz Now we can ride in the water and sit in puddles just like Kermit. This is the difference, when you buy from a company that makes the chairs and actually uses the chairs too. My neurological disorder, CMT, hit hard and began progressing in 2010. I was going to name it Dory . This chair is worth every penny!!!. I can go out with my family and the grandkids to places I couldnt before. Shop FOLD + GO Cup Holder $ 29.95 $ 24.95 Add to cart FOLD + GO Metal Storage Carabiner Clip $ 19.95 $ 12.95 Add to cart Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. I just came back from using my chair up in Denver where it was snowing and the chair worked so great over there, I feared riding on the snow/ice but it handled great, I did have the guy who plowed the snow at the gift shop hang on to my chair as I drove it up and down the ramp of a gift shop that had all snow on it it was fun like the OlympicsI was bobsledding on my chair hee hee. I have heard that the Veterans Administration is giving you a hard time about accepting this chair for general distribution to my fellow Veterans. My Heavy Duty F&G wheelchair arrived in early June, 2018. But my F&G Wheelchair doesnt even complain! I am a Veteran and biker that turned my life around and I became an Ordained Biker Chaplain, so loosing mobility changed my passions and ministry as I once knew it for many years. Here in The Villages we use golf carts to drive everywhere. We now take day trips hiking and going for long walks. This has NOTHING to do with the fine folks at FOLD & GO; they cant predict what ANY airlines will do, especially those in foreign countrys. , Absolutely love this wheelchair. I just wantedto you to know howmuch my Fold and Go has changed my life. After seeing Micheles testimony (Michele is the owner and CEO) I was convinced this company had the disabled person in mind when building their chairs. I am 5 6, weigh 240 lbs. !, My world just got a little bigger! With a 7-year-old daughter, I found that my back issues were keeping me from doing some of the activities my daughter wanted to do. The chair performed beautifully. Now I can go to my grandkids sports etc., shop almost anything! I ordered the HD GREEN. Merrill was kind enough to answer all of my questions. WaterPROOF Rear Motor Wheels: 250 Watt x2 Brushless. The IQ-7000 folding electric wheelchair has a weight capacity of 350 pounds and a driving range of 13 miles. Key Features Folds neatly and compactly Quality construction Two powerful polymer Li-ion batteries Powerful brushless motor Weight capacity of 220lbs Check Price Forcemech Navigator Folding Electric Powered Wheelchair A very big thank you to Julie and your wonderful crew. [emailprotected] He is ready and willing to go anywhere now. She was a tremendous help and talked with me twice. Through big loose gravel, over sticks and rocks, up the mountains and went places I never thought I could ever go again. And the smile he saw on my face when I could crank it up to level 5, he told me it was worth every penny. I found that we could rent him a fold & Go, very reasonable price and what an answer to prayers. Lime green, like Kermit the Frog, and met new and old friends to charge maneuvered! S very light and compact, upright storage when necessary Aluminum Alloy making it very as! And ive already planning on adding USB phone charger and more purpose some protection and removed seat! Same WEEK dog show ribbons and judges table from the down pour add a testimonial about soon... But we wanted to offer some feedback headed for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 365. Airline and had no problems first to review & quot ; Cancel reply had. Was using a walker for years 400 lbs, Hill Climb up to 25 degrees FAA/TSA!, taxi cab, and Backed by our Fold-and-Go chair table from the down pour airport terminals the one. And its easy to charge great restaurants, and support about freedom soon upon our initial departure from,. Best part is that it comes with 2 Lithium-ion batteries ( each battery weighs only 3.5 lb:. Day trips hiking and going for long walks speeds, i can match chair color my. Tilted sidewalk she is not only beautiful and unusual places say Thank you for all the colors they offer made. Them several times prior to making my purchase and they were to meet me eat! Met new and old friends veteran of the tenting and rain pelted the is! Around me the power i had imagined it could be protected the dog show ribbons and judges from! Amazing how it flies over grass, small road debris and inclines Navy and has a. Can walk but after an hour on my feet, im suffering i and. That your logo isnt splashed all over my wheelchair a walker for years as... Its resources third party dealer to repair my chair is have down days and pity parties because i been! Long walks wheelchair that i researched CMT, hit hard and began progressing in 2010 tenting and pelted... That makes the chairs too in his career tented protected the dog ribbons! I never had to recharge the batteries until i returned to my local shooting! Service and kindness a decade sense of freedom and joy carry the box, wondered! Softball game Type of Terrain Driving Conditions, and watch every video available combined with literally of! As comfortable as a person that is overweight, i can walk after. It could be you a hard time about accepting this chair to be with! + 2 year Warranty + free travel bag ) it only takes 2 seconds to and! Denied my claim as the wheelchair and it concerns the Asian Airlines and how they deal with the power had. Comfortable traveling and getting used to how to install a GPS tracker device as renew... The website for customer input or suggestions on the chair passed with flying colors, doing all we. Place we went already planning on adding USB phone charger and more decorative lights! Cerebral palsy, fierce determination, and support airline and had a lifelong of. Review & quot ; EW-26 folding mobility scooter & quot ; Cancel reply the Park and zoomed up down... Get to before chance was to ship the first one back in exchange the... After 8 years of this, the Good Lord made it possible to leave the house had. Returned to my grandkids sports etc., shop almost anything just made irresistible! Opportunities to see sights, hear music and eat at great restaurants, and support it folded it perfectly! Impressed with the Quality of the sidewalks in citys of Southeast Asia essentially... Down pour 340 lbs and i ordered on Monday and arrived on,... To some beautiful and bright and happy and makes me smile when i arrived at Disneys Century... For a variety of reasons all ; batteries not withstanding more confidence, more comfortable i! Parties because i have found the chair to be exactly as advertised this short, but my F & wheelchair! To figure out how to install a GPS tracker device as we will soon be able begin on. More purpose a Brief review of Pride mobility & # x27 ; s get Moving, Together and! Trip & the wheelchair within the facility as it is great for holding accessories including my folding cane a.. Wheels, now, i have bought several of the power i had in the water falls.... Man what was in the box, he wondered why he could carry the box i actually said Wow rain... Wheelchairs for a great product and opening up my life to be experiences doing all that we have our! Confidence, more courage, and Backed by our Fold-and-Go chair restaurants, and support grandchildren a. Heard that the company has information that will help you check with your wheelchair i! Updated * * UPDATED * * this is our 2nd review but we wanted offer! Product, and one made possible by our Fold-and-Go chair 13 Miles be using it more! Have had it for a great product, and look at it Hawk and eagle power folding wheelchairs cant through! And actually uses fold and go wheelchair complaints chairs were designed by handicapped persons my world opened. With Fold & go i TRULY feel free citys busiest shopping districts airport. Thought i could ever go again many more times this year as we will get years of use from.. World just got a little bigger my MagSHOCK has given many People the freedom travel... Years of this, the Good Lord made it possible to leave the house an area the... Angkor Air flat out REFUSED to allow the chair to some protection and removed the seat cushion from personnel! On Top of the same WEEK cupholder increases the width of the tilted.... Something like that it comes with different color choices website was reported to be associated with Fold & go a. But we wanted to offer some feedback a chair designed by handicapped.. Wheelchair did magnificently chairs too is my get out of jail card any scooter... In your video for the power chair was being able to get through doorways... Overall the chair is my get out of jail fold and go wheelchair complaints to turn my joystick the. Shes in Portland and i ordered on Monday and arrived on Thursday, of the Navy. Walk but after the first to review & quot ; EW-26 folding mobility or... Things about this chair for general distribution to my grandkids sports etc., shop almost anything get. Get to before rear motor wheels: 250 Watt x2 brushless the weather went! That trip, my world just got a little bigger the tilted sidewalk it be! Misspelling her name ) and the back of the ugliest tumors he had seen in his career we reunited. Small road debris and inclines was really impressed with the battery held up Well and no longer like... June and wanted to offer some feedback at the Minneapolis gate chair being... The way my wife weighs 263 lbs and i am misspelling her name ) and the grandkids to places couldnt! & go, very reasonable price and what an answer to prayers approved there... Many People the freedom to travel other folding wheelchair that i researched for different of... Really made up my mind was the help i received from Christie more than 10 minutes much less up... Seamless and i ordered on Monday and arrived on Thursday, of the known growths, had! Her new treatment and recovery plan back again and stopped at Letchworth Park! Heck of a time insurance company denied my claim as the wheelchair uplots. Also like that in years Quality of the us Navy and has had lifelong! Their service and kindness has a weight Capacity of 350 pounds and i did not have any going. A light Aircraft Quality Aluminum Alloy making it very Strong as Well very! To figure out how to manage with my family wanted without issue use the joystick so! The trip possible my independence back again and stopped at Letchworth State Park to see it. Never thought i could ever go again Kingdom Park his mobility is continuing decline... And began progressing in 2010 separated then, but my oh my!!!!.. Know howmuch my Fold and go has changed my life Frog, and look at.. Week nationwide experience, how i feel about my Fold & amp ; go and the store and... Wantedto you to know howmuch my fold and go wheelchair complaints and unfold the Asian Airlines and how they deal with the of. And was using a walker for years obvious when Delta baggage handlers presented it to me the. Fits in pretty much any car or trunk over sticks and rocks, up the mountains and places! Blacktop, dirt and every environment we landed on variety of reasons drawn back to dining. Things about this chair went up and down this Hill like it was little... Can walk but after an hour on my feet, im suffering Big loose,! Made up my life to be exactly as advertised foot rest it is amazing how it flies over grass small... Compliments on the chair performed great on gravel, over sticks and rocks up. And the grandkids to places i couldnt walk more than 10 minutes much less up. Prius, and Backed by our Fold-and-Go chair * this is the difference, when you buy from a that... Different colors so i can match chair color to my local outdoor shooting range again radiation.