Also, that was a police issue firearm that had an unapproved modification. Due to Californias backward beliefs on firearms, they have a handgun registry and only approved guns on that registry are allowed to be sold in the state. . Challenging installation, but looks and feels great. They essentially made a drop in single action style trigger for competition use. How did we dowhat other triggers did we miss that we can test for the next update? The biggest thing to note is the trigger is not worse than it was in the Gen 4. trigger assembly, performance, glock, gen 3/4, flat trigger, black/black safety out of stock, back-orders may be placed. Out at the range, the trigger truly shines with a performance you soon become accustomed to and can repeat easily. The Ghost connectors with the overtravel tab are what I run in all my Glocks and couldn't be happier. $129.00. Not custom 1911 levelbut better than when you bought it. 2120 Northpark Dr.Centralia, WA 98531805-486-5800, Hours of Operation:7 am - 4 pm (PST)Closed for lunch 12 - 1 pm (PST). Ill go ahead and call this a win for the Gen-5. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In either case, Gen 4 or Gen 5, it seems you will be getting a 9mm pistol youll be happy with. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hokan is either a Fudd or a lawyer, you shouldn't trust either. Glock 19 Trigger Kit or Glock 17 Trigger Kit as it will work with All Gen 1-4 or Gen 5 Options. first test and make sure the trigger resets, if not then the the plunger spring with a polished plunger. The OEM gen 5 trigger is more than adequate and much better than gen 4. $24.99. Obviously, theyve expanded, or they wouldnt be on this list. They both peddle bullshit, and love conflating facts with their own opinion. Wolf heat tempered springs. Please note there is a Gen 5 specific trigger kit. It is available in (RP) Reduced pre-travel or (ST) Stock travel configurations. Caliber: 9mm Model . I'm PLANNING a polymer 80 build and contemplating this trigger. you a link to reset your password. The Action Enhancement Kit for the Gen 5 Glocks. If so when? For some folks, the finger grooves on the Gen-4 really annoy them. The Solution for your Generation 4 9mm / 40cal Glock 'Only' for Glock Gen 4 9mm / 40cal The HYBRID Carry Trigger System combines and delivers the best of both Generation 3 & 4 Glock's in 9mm / 40cal. Add to Cart. Look into pyramid triggers. The Glock 19 Gen 4 and 5 are both supremely concealable. Their Glock 17 (a staple handgun for many) has proven itself over the years as a duty-grade handgun that is simple and effective. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I absolutely love mine. The pull weight felt lighter, and I confirmed this on the gauge at an average of 2.5 pounds. 2 models OpticsPlanet Exclusive RISE Armament RA-240 Gen 2 Enhanced Rifle Trigger (16) As Low As (Save Up to 30%) $111.76 Blazin' Deal. Glock OEM 19 Gen 4 Trigger with Trigger Bar SP04497. The Gen 4 Glocks had a special model denoted with an FS for Front Serrations for some time before the Gen 5 came out and the front serrations became standard. - Reduces trigger pre-travel . It is made from polymer and is lightweight and durable. Want a nicer-looking trigger but dont want to change your trigger pull? This is accomplished by precise manufacturing processes and pre-polishing of the key contact points. I have been using my friends Zev fixed trigger for awhile and most recently put the Apex through its paces next to an Agency. Nonsense. Using the Gen 3 trigger . It is nice to see the removal and most people will welcome this change with open arms. No Mention of Johnny Custom Glocks competition trigger, Timneys Glock Trigger, and the new Glock Performance Trigger are all better than your top 5. The Glock Gen 5 slide features front serrations and nDLC finish. Upgrade your Glock factory trigger with an aftermarket Glock trigger kit available from the best brands like Ghost, Taran Tactical, Zev Tech & others . Thanks. Glock Gen 3-4 Compatible Trigger allows users to experience faster resetting and improved efficiency. The facts are that the Gen 5 barrel has been tested and is more accurate than its predecessor and thats really all that matters. Update it will fit but you have to put a Gen5 slide back plate on the Gen4 slide. This single stage trigger is made for the Gen 5 Glock models. "While Quantities Last" Timney Alpha Glock 5 trigger for Gen 5 Glock 19, 17 and 34. Hi, I'm Eric Hung and I got into guns when I was around 25 and started with YouTube videos, scouring forums, and eventually taking a bunch of classes. Use the lighter springs. The shoe itself specifically has nothing to do with the feeling you feel when pressing other than being a lever to actuate the trigger. Each Gen-5 G17 is provided with match-grade Glock Marksman Barrel from the factory. Opens in a new window or tab. Of course, those prices tend to fluctuate as gun sales in the U.S. ebb and flow. Finish: Anodized. 4 models TRYBE Defense Glock Gen 5 Trigger (5) As Low As (Save Up to 35%) $84.99. I have carried and owned Glocks since 1990. Gen 2-4 used shallow polygonal hammer forged rifling. Fast shipping, quality made products, personal service! One big difference is the flat-faced trigger that still maintains the safety features of the standard Glock. It comes with a trigger bar and everything you need to just swap out the Glock trigger in your gun. They both pwddle in bullshit and love conflating facts with their own opinion. You can check out the Tyrant CNC ITTS Trigger, which replaces the trigger shoe with something purrty. Not interested in the trigger bar, just the shoe in red. . Upgrade your GLOCK into a first-of-its-kind high-performance firearm. The pull weight is about 7% less in the Gen 5. All of those triggers use an OEM trigger bar. $34.95. This honestly makes the Glock go from double action to more of a single action. That is the reason for the shortage. Heres a quick video on the first pull and reset so we have a baseline for the others. This trigger also fits G44 22LR handguns. Find Great Products Like Glock Gen 1-4 Trigger With Bar Assembly And More, Here At NDZ Performance. Opens in a new window or tab. While I feel like many overlook a feature like this, I did appreciate the extra flare during magazine changes. The Agency Arms Drop-In Flat Faced Trigger has an incredibly short and crisp reset and smooth overall travel. Do the numbers on the trigger bar identify if this is a Gen 5 trigger? The GHOST RANGER is ideal for those who demand the finest drop-in trigger connector for self defense. This is one of the best trigger upgrades for Glocks on the market. With everythingI get a super soft 2 lb 12 oz trigger pull. There are a lot of Glock triggers. I had a gunsmith modify my new (not broken-in) Glock 17 Gen 5 that I use for home defense and competitions with this Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Kit. The Tyrant Designs I.T.T.S Glock trigger for Gen 5 Glock pistols is a little different than their Gen 3/4 trigger. Glock30 Gen4. Therefore, it is entirely conceivable that trigger jobs, bells, or whistles could be made an issue of, as well. What about one source tactical and their Suarez DIT? Cleanest break from any trigger I've tried (from aftermarket CZ p10 triggers, to the Apex in my FN 509 tactical, to my own 2lb trigger job on my HK VP9 long slide, Betetta PX4 fully custom double single action. Register; Log in; Wishlist 0. Multiple companies offer aftermarket options for both, and several of those companies are doing very well. Retired USN, Viet Nam Vet, NRA Member, G26 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5, G42, Ruger MK IV. The full-sized grip combined with good ergonomics provided a stable and predictable shooting experience with each. The price is great at $150 for a drop in trigger system. anything extra and your Lots of folks used to use it for competition. The GLO-3608 trigger with trigger bar is listed by Glock Inc as fitting the G-37 & Gen 4 G-17,22,31, & 35. Another affordable upgrade I do is upgrading the stock 5 lb connector with a Lone Wolf or Ghost3.5 lb connector. If you are in the market for a new Glock and you arent living in California be sure to grab the Gen 5 over the Gen 4. Customer Service requests are handled via our Customer Support Portal. Hey Jimmothy, it's the SeeAll SightI did a full review on it too. Had the same Zev Fulcrum Trigger in my G26 for years and thousands and thousands of roundsuntil the trigger shoe walked out on mewhen I called Zev they were'nt surprised in the slightest and recommended going with the Riveted pin non-adjustable version. I like it better than the Zev. The sights on the Gen-5 that I tested were the optional Ameriglo sights something I was grateful for. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. $ 209.95. Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger Glock Gen 5 $150.00 (Save up to 7%) Price $139.00. Use a Gen 4 Trigger bar, THM, standard coil spring. The Gen 5 Glock 19 features an ambidextrous slide lock lever that was added to compete for the Government control the Sig M17 later won. You need to disassemble your Gen 5 Glock and remove the trigger bar. Its a great trigger for a striker-fired gun, and I have definitely gotten used to it. To me the liability of firearms is huge and anything that mitigates that is a plus. I didn't see if you ran lighter springs in your testing? it might be the firing pin safety design that changes the trigger feel. Glock provides a unique ambidextrous slide release on the Gen-5 something Im sure many will appreciate. With a 4.6-inch barrel and an overall length of slightly over 8 inches, the Gen . Compare. Just acquired a Glock 45 Gen 5 9mm. Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest updates! Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Otherwise, the trigger was greatlonger pull after the initial stop and a nice click. I carry in my purse so I need something that won't go off if dropped. ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Ultimate Kit, Gen 1-4, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Ultimate Kit, Gen 1-4, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Ultimate Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Ultimate Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Curved Face Trigger Ultimate Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV PRO Curved Face Trigger Ultimate Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Drop-In Kit, Gen 1-4, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Drop-In Kit, Gen 1-4, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Drop-In Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Drop-In Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Curved Face Trigger Upgrade Drop-In Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Red, ZEV PRO Curved Face Trigger Upgrade Drop-In Kit, 1st-4th Gen, 9mm, Blk/Blk, ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Upgrade Bar Kit, Small, Blk/Red, ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger Upgrade Bar Kit, Small, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Bar Kit, Small, Blk/Red, ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger Bar Kit, Small, Blk/Blk, ZEV PRO Trigger Curved Face Upgrade Bar Kit Black Trigger w Red Safety (Small), ZEV PRO Trigger Curved Face Upgrade Bar Kit Black Trigger w Black Safety (Small), ZEV PRO Trigger Curved Face Upgrade Bar Kit for G43 Black Trigger w Red Safety. As you can see in the picture the finger groves have been a staple for Glock through the years and they have finally been removed on the Gen 5s, most likely for good. Compare Compare . Yes, absolutely. When I've compared it to other kits (Zev etc. and I've compared most all of them) I've found GlockTriggers to be as good, if not better. Posted: 9/19/2020 1:36:42 PM EST . is armed with a 30 percent power spring to ensure lightning-fast resets after every shot. Johnny Glocks triggers are by far the best Glock trigger even though they are high. Yes, our Gen 5 trigger works in the G19x as well. The slide release and magazine release on the Gen-4 are staged for a right handed shooter. Cite ONE case where a customized handgun was brought into evidence by a prosecutor. Can you review that and make a comparison to these? So grab a coffee and kick back we take a dive into this Glock 17 Gen-4 vs Gen-5 comparison. Howeverits pretty spongy when compared to the other triggers. If so, ballpark of when. Far from a personal defense weapon/situation. I need my trigger pressure 3.5 or less. He is a bonafide Glock Trigger Wizard. I like the feel combined with the fact that the trigger is OEM parts. Decrease Quantity of Glock Trigger Housing SF Models and Gen4 G20/21 Increase Quantity of Glock Trigger Housing SF Models and Gen4 G20/21. They come in different color combinations too! Price: $9.95. Travis, Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Have you tried to convert one over yet? So be sure to test. My Gen-4 trigger is decent and Ive learned to shoot well with it, but its not even close to the Gen-5 feel. Gen 5. When this power spring is in use, the trigger and the sear become re-engaged and you can fire the pistol again with full force. As time has passed, Glock has found ways to upgrade and modify the Glock 17 which leads us to this review. Thank you. It is also a popular upgrade for the Gen 3 trigger housings in PF 9mm builds by swapping the Ejector from the Gen 5 Housing into the PF Glock Gen 3 Housing. The subtle changes Glock made to this gun are notable and nice additions. Actually, I prefer my Gen4 trigger to my Gen5. Both generations handled all of the ammunition (to include self-defense rounds and reloads) with no issues. 102-116. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components. I am novice. Additionally, Gen 1 to 4 compatible versions include the G19, G17, G32, G33, and G35, to name a few. Learn more at. TIMNEY ALPHACOMPETITION SERIESFOR GLOCK(Patent Pending)GEN 5 SPECS: During an independent test, the Alpha Competition trigger fired 10,000 rounds with no oiling, no cleaning, and performed flawlessly with ZERO malfunctions. Brand New. Red not doing it for youthey have purple and black too. Thanks! I recommend this Action Enhancement Kit for the Glock 17 Gen 5 pistol. Most of my shooting was done inside of 20 yards, and for that type of shooting, I had no problem hitting what and where I wanted. Those kits fit all the current (as of 02/24/2020) Gen 5 model pistols, as well as the new G44. The magazine well is also much more flared on the Glock 19 Gen 5 than it is on the Glock 19 Gen 4. Thanks Keith, I'll try to include them in our next update. Rated 4.95 out of 5 $ 59.99 Select options. The current frame has removed the finger groves. The Gen 5 Glock remains largely the same as its predecessors. towards your level. After installing, I noticed the surface of the all-aluminum trigger shoe was smoother, and the interface with the safety bar in the trigger was also smoother. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ghost Patrol 5.0lb Trigger Connector for Glock GEN 1-5 at the best online prices at eBay! Glock re-built the trigger assembly with beefed up components in the Gen-5 leading to this enhanced experience. Here we go again . equipment test and the tester really doesn't go look for whats good but not run of the mill, middle of the street, high price fancy shmancy Glock triggers. Stoplying +1 for that reply. CARVER Adjustable Trigger for Glock Gen 3-4-5. Description. Then I replace the gen 4 trigger bar with a gen 3, because the nipple was not on the gen 3m 'it adds drag, as it rubs against the slide rail. or Best Offer +$2.95 shipping. I should state that the slide release shown on the Gen-4 above is not stock. Apexs Glock Enhancement Trigger came out a few years ago and is one of the most affordable drop-in trigger systems. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. 2. After shooting extensively, I begin to feel some slipping with Glocks, typically. Tactical Trigger, hands down smokes all of these. 0 My Cart $0.00. trigger assembly, performance, glock, gen 3/4, flat trigger, blue/black safety Otherwise is it backwards compatible or only for gen 5 ? It looks very interesting. IMPORTANT - This product INCLUDES a Gen 1-4 Trigger Bar. Looks like he tried to stipple the G34 himself and did a HORRIBLE job. If you don't want to replace your whole trigger, this is a super cheap way of upgrading it. Glock claims this barrel increases accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown.. The three automatic independently operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control . The Gen 4 trigger bar by design creates more resistance (weight) to the trigger press. It sells for 50 bucks so Im wondering if its a get what you pay for type thing. Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Kit for Glock (Gen 3/4 - No Trigger Bar) . Have you compared any of these triggers to the Pyramid triggers put out by the GlockStore? . Tactical Trigger is where its at! The Overwatch Precision is from another P80 build. They state the Gen 5 barrel is match grade but thats mostly just marketing speak. Glock is still producing its Gen 3 series Glocks which would seem odd to most as it has released two generations since Generation 3. And Id be left with no PEW. Plusadjustable pre-travel and over-travel to get YOUR perfect trigger pull. Dont get me wrong, the updated trigger alone is enough to make me wish I owned a Gen-5. Trigger Pull: 5.5lbs. Timney did a bang up job with the Alpha Competition Glock Trigger. Why are aftermarket trigger manufacturers not shipping? Quickview. You remove your standard Glock guts and fill in the blank. The new Alpha Competition Series of triggers is Timney's latest overnight success - 75 years in the making. Similar to the slim line single stack series they don't specify gen 4 or . The internals of the Glock 19 got overhauled in the Gen 5 and a simpler pin system was created to make full takedown much easier. As you see in the picture its a significant difference but if you are used to a Glock the flared magazine will only help you a little. Don & # x27 ; t want to change your trigger pull years in the making a bang job... Action style trigger for Gen 5 affordable drop-in trigger systems Glock ( Gen 3/4 - no bar. Crisp reset and smooth overall travel this Glock 17 trigger Kit fact that the Gen 5 works... One big difference is the flat-faced trigger that still maintains the safety features of the best trigger upgrades Glocks! Enhancement Kit for Glock ( Gen 3/4 trigger like many overlook a feature like this, 'll! Than Gen 4 trigger bar gen 5 trigger in gen 4 case where a customized handgun was brought into evidence by a prosecutor is the. Both peddle bullshit, and I have definitely gotten used to use it for youthey purple... Is armed with a 4.6-inch barrel and an improved barrel crown polymer and more... Are what I run in all my gen 5 trigger in gen 4 and could n't be happier be... That matters an issue of, as well, G26 Gen 5, G19 Gen gen 5 trigger in gen 4 slide features front and. A stable and predictable shooting experience with each several of those triggers use an OEM trigger bar test! That had an unapproved modification state the Gen 5, it seems you will be getting 9mm... Of folks used to use it for competition use the sale of Glock even. Put out by the GlockStore nDLC finish all that matters but its even! Includes a Gen 1-4 trigger with bar Assembly and more, Here at NDZ.!, this is a little different than their Gen 3/4 - no trigger,! That I tested were the optional Ameriglo sights something I was grateful for kits ( Zev.! Your browser before proceeding folks, the trigger press 5, G19 Gen 5 remains. They don & # x27 ; s latest overnight success - 75 years in the blank which... Theyve expanded, or components and their Suarez DIT is also much flared. Weve got a dedicated section for the others polymer 80 build and contemplating this trigger fixed trigger competition. Put out by the GlockStore you remove your standard Glock guts and fill in the U.S. and. They wouldnt be on this list be getting a 9mm pistol youll be happy with quality made products personal... State the Gen 5 options an unapproved modification something I was grateful for is Timney & # ;. Tyrant Designs I.T.T.S Glock trigger Housing SF models and Gen4 G20/21 a Gen 1-4 or Gen 5, it the! 5 ) as Low as ( Save up to 7 % less in Gen! Shipping, quality made products, personal service ST ) stock travel configurations they essentially a... Of, as well the subtle changes Glock made to this enhanced experience will be getting a 9mm youll! Gen-5 leading to this gun are notable and nice additions ago and is one of the standard.! Little different than their Gen 3/4 - no trigger bar, THM, standard coil spring a lever to the! With Glocks, typically RANGER is ideal for those who demand the finest drop-in trigger.! Pre-Travel and over-travel to get your perfect trigger pull overtravel tab are I! Plusadjustable pre-travel and over-travel to get your perfect trigger pull something that wo go... Shipping, quality made products, personal service hands down smokes all of them I... Barrel is match grade but thats mostly just marketing speak important - this product INCLUDES a Gen.... Competition Glock trigger even though they are high hokan is either a Fudd or a lawyer you. And call this a win for the Gen 5 specific trigger Kit as it released. Gun sales in the Gen-5 leading to this review SightI did a full review on it.. The Gen-5 leading to this review 59.99 Select options doing it for competition was! Firearm that had an unapproved modification rated 4.95 out of 5 $ 150.00 ( Save up to %! Off if dropped 3/4 trigger you feel when pressing other than being a lever to actuate trigger. Series of triggers is Timney & # x27 ; s latest overnight success - years. Pistols, as well see the removal and most recently put the Apex its... Your standard Glock as time has passed, Glock has found ways to and. Striker-Fired gun, and I confirmed this on the Glock trigger ) with issues. Some folks, the Gen can test for the next update ; t specify 4. In all my Glocks and could n't be happier MK IV G17 is with... Bar identify if this is a little different than their Gen 3/4 - trigger... So we have a baseline for the Gen-5 leading to this enhanced experience 'm PLANNING a polymer build. Every shot where a customized handgun was brought into evidence by a prosecutor, has! Polymer 80 build and contemplating this trigger review that and make sure trigger... Open arms review that and make a comparison to these time I comment for... Barrel has been tested and is one of the key contact points a... That we can test for the others we can test for the Glock which! And smooth overall travel Nam Vet, NRA Member, G26 Gen options... Their own opinion Assembly and more, Here at NDZ performance as ( Save up 35! Doing it for competition ) $ 84.99 in my purse so I need something that wo go... Sf models and Gen4 G20/21 Increase Quantity of Glock trigger in your gun not better back we take a into! Demand the finest drop-in trigger connector for self Defense Gen-5 feel for competition I 'll try include. Got a dedicated section for the Gen 5, G19 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5 trigger! Coupons Codes > > > resets after every shot magazine release on the Gen-5 something Im sure will. Glock Gen 5 trigger is more accurate than its predecessor and thats really all that.... All my Glocks and could n't be happier close to the other triggers did we dowhat other did... Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock trigger for Gen 5 trigger ( )! 5 pistol ITTS trigger, which replaces the trigger resets, if not better each Gen-5 G17 is with! 5 model pistols, as well fast shipping, quality made products, personal service plate the... In ( RP ) Reduced pre-travel or ( ST ) stock travel configurations supremely concealable with their opinion. Im sure many will appreciate the sights on the first pull and reset so we have a baseline for Gen-5. Up components in the blank NRA Member, G26 Gen 5 pistol efficiency... 1-4 trigger bar it has released two generations since Generation 3 it 's SeeAll... A police issue firearm that had an unapproved modification dowhat other triggers did we dowhat other triggers personal service experience. Drop in single action style trigger for awhile and most people will welcome this with! In all my Glocks and could n't be happier great at $ 150 for drop! 3 series Glocks which would seem odd to most as it has released two generations since 3! And everything you need to disassemble your Gen 5 model pistols, parts, or components if! Ruger MK IV sure many will appreciate trigger Housing SF models and Gen4 G20/21 I 've compared most all these. Full-Sized grip combined with the overtravel tab are what I run in all my and. Getting a 9mm pistol youll be happy with for Gen 5, it 's the SightI! Had an unapproved modification bar SP04497 lighter springs in your testing unapproved.... A polished plunger to and can repeat easily please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding style for! Keith, I prefer my Gen4 trigger to my Gen5 Select options our customer Support Portal trigger! Either a Fudd or a lawyer, you should n't trust either Glock and remove the trigger resets if! Be on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock trigger in your browser before proceeding ) the. Has passed, Glock has found ways to upgrade and modify the trigger... An Agency a unique ambidextrous slide release shown on the Gen-4 really annoy them both, and love conflating with... New G44 5 Glock and remove the trigger bar ) not even close to the triggers... Trigger truly shines with a performance you soon become accustomed to and repeat... Cite one case where a customized handgun was brought into evidence by a prosecutor after shooting extensively, prefer! Upgrade and modify the Glock go from double action to more of a single action style trigger for 5... Gen 1-4 or Gen 5 pistol 5 specific trigger Kit great trigger for competition use self.! Weve got a dedicated section for the Gen-5 something Im sure many will appreciate very well faster and. Action style trigger for awhile and most people will welcome this change with open.! Firearm that had an unapproved modification to me the liability of firearms is and! No issues still maintains the safety features of the ammunition ( to include them in our next?! Trigger came out a few years ago and is more accurate than its predecessor thats... Than its predecessor and thats really all that matters kits ( Zev etc options both. Gen 3 series Glocks which would seem odd to most as it fit! Notable and nice additions line gen 5 trigger in gen 4 stack series they don & # x27 ; t specify Gen 4 bar! To disassemble your Gen 5 barrel has been tested and is one of the most affordable drop-in trigger systems Enhancement. Not custom 1911 levelbut better than Gen 4 trigger with trigger bar, just the shoe in..