612 were here. Callie was the most helpful as along with everyone else very professional and they make it easy to make decisions and very affordable for what your loved ones want! We welcome you to add your email to our mail out list and keep current on our posts. We provide a compassionate team with a willingness to serve . Our funeral directors are experts in helping to create meaningful services that are unique and honor your loved one in ways that are special and meaningful. Billy Bob was a resident of Lubbock for over 50 years. Eleven years of service to the Lubbock community. GRIFFIN MORTUARY. Our staff is experienced in a variety of funeral services and can help you celebrate your loved one no matter your religion, culture, or budget. Largest Database of Lubbock County Mugshots. LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - In Lamesa, the clean up has just begun. Contact. He was a resident of Odem, Texas most of his life and spent his early years in Taft, Texas. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Grace Funeral Chapel is located at 1604 W. Austin in Port Lavaca and Grace Funeral Home Goliad is located at 214 N. Market Street in Goliad, Texas. Billy Bob worked as a pharmacist for 58 years both at the Lubbock State Supported Living Center and L&H Drug. Affordable and great for anyone. Carmen Olmos was called home to be with Our Lord and Savior October 10, 2019. When my sister passed suddenly Pastor Rudy and his staff helped us with all our questions and really cared my family and what we were going thru, they did the same when my mother-in-law passed. All Rights Reserved. W.I.S.E. 1821 Main Street . Grace Funeral Home - Victoria Phone: (361) 573-4341 2401 Houston Hwy. 1715 E BROWDWAY Lubbock, TX 79403 (806) 744-9000. . DFS Memorials offers families a low cost cremation in Lubbock. She was born January 3, 1948 in Conroe, TX to the Epimenio and Virginia Cruz. This home will provide a dignified service..at a very reasonable price. Grace Funeral and Cremation Care P. 806-636-0040 E. [email protected] 1211 Lubbock Rd Brownfield, TX 79316 GET DIRECTIONS LUBBOCK , TX Grace Lubbock Chapel P. 806-691- CARE (2273) E. [email protected] 3418 Interstate 27 Lubbock, TX 79404 GET DIRECTIONS Visitwww.prepaidfunerals.texas.govfor information relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law. Grace Memorial Funeral Home announces with deepest sympathy the passing of Mr. Kenneth Kramer 79 of Killen, AL. This place is not just a funeral home but a home for Family and friends to spend the last few days on earth with your loved one. Congrats, Grace Funeral and Cremation Service may God continue to richly bless you and keep you! You can unsubscribe at any time. We offer service options that are meaningful and affordable. On December 30th, 1966, Rodney Cortez was born to Guadalupe H. Cortez and Irene Cerda Cortez in Lubbock, Texas. 1-806-636-0041. Description Years in Business: 3. 407 N University Ave, Lubbock, TX (806) 744-8942 Send flowers. DIE OCT 18 2018.XOXOXOXOX EN LUBBOCK TX. They rushed us in a time when family was mourning. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I checked with several funeral homes in Lubbock, and the prices were two and three times higher. And many funeral homes have extended their service area for direct cremation services. It takes less than a minute. I highly recommend Chapel of Grace. Chapel of Grace was great and very responsive, however whatever you do, do not order flowers through their link. Chapel of Grace Funeral Home is located at 1928 34th St in Lubbock, Texas 79411. Find latests mugshots and bookings from Lubbock and other local cities. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. "A locally owed and operated non-traditional funeral home. Thank you, Mr. Gaines for all your help during this most difficult time. Business Profile Chapel of Grace Funeral Home Funeral Homes Contact Information 1928 34th St Lubbock, TX. GET DIRECTIONS. for information relating to the purchase of pre-need funeral contracts. We offer several service options for families that choose cremation which can include a full service funeral, a memorial service, or something more private, as well as permanent resting place options for the cremated remains. We offer a range of personalized. Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home. What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for funeral services & cemeteries in Lubbock, TX? 1-806-636-0041. It's an easy process and we will walk you through it with no pressure. 1-806-636-0040 Alonzo was born January 30, 1943 in Taft, Texas to Abdon and Eusebia (Morales) Garza. DFS Memorials LUBBOCK (806) 224-1737 - Call with any questions you may have. Find latests mugshots and bookings from Lubbock and other local cities. Some popular services for funeral services & cemeteries include: What are people saying about funeral services & cemeteries services in Lubbock, TX? GRIFFIN MORTUARY . He went to be with the LORD, Thursday, February 23, 2023. Is this your business? Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Contact Us. Flowers. Grace Funeral and Cremation Care (Brownfield Location) P. 806-636-0040 E. [email protected]. Englunds is very proud to be a quality provider of Professional Funeral Services in the Slaton, Lubbock County and surrounding area for 80 years. (Wisdom Inspired Senior Education) is a one-of-a-kind educational program we offer our Lubbock community. He was born on July 6, 1938, in Pflugerville, Texas to Selestino Gonzales and . Contact Info (806) 701-5145 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Chapel of Grace Funeral Home? Read what our neighbors have to say about our incomparable services. Those left to cherish her loving memory are her children; Melissa Hernandez-Serenil, Darlene Lopez, Greg Hernandez, Samuel Hernandez and Oscar Olmos, grandchildren; Gregory, Robert Lee, Roman, Elijah, Olivia, Erin, Lauren, Maegan, Claudea, and Laura, great grandchildren; Isis, Brody, Mathias, and Alyana, siblings; Joe Cruz, John Cruz, and Margaret Garza. Website. God Bless. Family owned and operated since 2004, our mission is to provide you and your loved ones caring, dignified funeral and cremation services with the most affordable prices in Lubbock, Texas. . 1928 34th St, Lubbock, TX (806) 368-9696 Send flowers. Share Print. Charles was a long time resident of Ransom Canyon, Texas and served in the New Mexico Army National Guard where he was a 1st Lieutenant. Terry was born in Lubbock, Texas on February 11, 1958 to Leroy and Sybil Voigt. This past weekend we had to bury a family member and the whole process with the funeral home was excruciating! 1420 Main Street. 1420 Main St., Lubbock, TX 79401. There was an error verifying your email address. Devontai Guines, the funeral . . Edit. No regrets going with Grace and the professionals on the team!! Lubbock 6025 82nd Street Lubbock, TX 79424 (806) 698-8085 View Location Contact Us Name * First Last Email * Phone Message CAPTCHA 1928 34TH Lubbock, TX 79411 (806) 701-5145. The entire staff welcomed us in with open arms and went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and meet our budget criteria. Call our office or send us a message by filling out the form below.We are here for you 24/7. He was President of the Lions Club for 40 years and an active member of Didnt find who you were looking for? Death Away From Home; 365 DAYS OF GRIEF SUPPORT. Need help planning a funeral? First Name Last Name Email Address Telephone Additional Comments Submit Information What Our Families Are Saying. When my sister passed suddenly Pastor Rudy and his staff helped us with all our questions and really cared my family and what we were going thru, they did the same when my mother-in-law passed. Lubbock, TX 79401 806-749-4483. If you have any questions please give us a call. the same evening at Calvillo Funeral Home Chapel-Tahoka. She graduated from O'Donnell High School. My TIO JR. I recommend this Funeral Home for all of your funeral planning needs. She was born on August 21, 1935 in Draw, Texas to Thedo Washburn and Leona Bertha (Caswell) Cook. They even gifted us with a beautiful canvas of my father that we all appreciated and they help with every accomodation you need.I feel they have the best price in Lubbock. Mathew Julius White View full details. Grace Spine & Care Center Lubbock, TX 806-744-7223 | Location | Website. Go to our website agapefuneralchapel.com for more information.". Services We Provide At Grace Funeral and Cremation Care, for information relating to the purchase of pre-need funeral contracts. CHAPEL OF GRACE FUNERAL HOME is proud to offer We Remember memorial pages. BBB File Opened: 11/2/2020. Juan "Johnny" Urive Gonzales, 84, of Lubbock, passed away from his earthly home on Friday, February 24, 2023. Funeral Directors Funeral Supplies & Services. to grow your business. Graveside Services will be at 2:30 pm on Friday, February 10, 2023 at Resthaven Cemetery in Southland. P.806-636-0040E. We are here to provide everything you will need, from complete funeral and memorial services, to online obituaries and memorials that can be visited by guests from around the world any time of day. He married LeAnn Gaona on January 22, 2019 in Lubbock. Constantly updated. Reach out to our experienced team to discover our reliable and high-quality service options. House of Angels Funeral Home | Lubbock, TX Funeral Home & Cremation Obituaries Services Preplan Resources Who We Are Contact Lubbock, TX Get in Touch House of Angels Funeral Home 1928 34th St. Lubbock, TX 79411 PHONE: (806) 3689696 Please contact us with any questions, comments, or inquiries, and we will reply as soon as possible. While showing empathy through the bereavement process, the people at Chapel of Grace are honest and they help you make the right decisions. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. Lubbock, TX 79404-5702. Appreciated the care and compassion they showed my family. Our purpose" more. Thank you again to you and your staff. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Lubbock Urology Clinic - North Lubbock, TX 806-786-0307 | Location | Website. So much care and compassion was shown to my family from Devontai and his staff. 3 reviews of Chapel of Grace Funeral Home "Rudy, Gloria and their staff did an amazing job with my Father's service. Verify your listing. Contact Information . Visitwww.prepaidfunerals.texas.govfor information relating to the purchase of pre-need funeral contractsincluding descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law. At House of Angels Funeral Home, we pride ourselves on serving families in Lubbock and the surrounding areas with dignity, respect, and compassion. He was also a captain and pilot in the Air Force. Thanks again guys!! Chapel of Grace Funeral Home can be contacted via phone at (806) 701-5145 for pricing, hours and directions. Grace Funeral Home - Victoria in Victoria, TX provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. If a death has occurred, please call us on the number below: 2023 Combest Family Funeral Homes and Crematory. Grace Funeral and Cremation Care Inc. at 1211 Lubbock Rd, Brownfield, TX 79316 - hours, address, map, directions, phone number, customer ratings and reviews. The owner and all the staff are more than generous. It is never too early to start planning for yours or your loved one's funeral. Grace Funeral and Cremation Care is extremely affordable. Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Crematories Florists Funeral Supplies & Services. Skip to content. Ive had people tell me, You get what you pay for. I can assure anyone that this is one time that saying did not apply. Learn More. Directions. Location. We stand ready to assist you. Call us at 1-806-828-3535or use the form below. Serving the communities of Terry, Lubbock and Surrounding Counties. Eleven years of service to the Lubbock community. All Memorials and Obituaries (65) He leaves to cherish his memory Cindy O'Bannon; his children, Trixie Vick, James Vick, Rowdy and Crystal Cisneros, and Neveah O'Bannon; ten grandchildren . CLOSED NOW. Families know they can trust us thanks to our strict ethical code and exclusive 10-step cremation process. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. Sam, Lloyd, Katie, Donnie, Mike and so many kind, compassionate, truly truly caring people helping my mom and I with". Obituaries from Guajardo Funeral Chapels in Lubbock, Texas. Constantly updated. 1-806-636-0040 Everything was perfect! 1-806-636-0040 Make a page! I would not recommend this funeral home. Sincerely, Sanders Funeral Home Lubbock, TX . Arrangements are under the care of Sanders Funeral Home. Awesome staff, and was very warm and understanding and listen to us and let us cry it out. We provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Website: chapelofgracefh.com; . We offer several ways to personalize a service from tribute videos to keepsakes, to live streaming for family and friends that cannot attend in person. 1-806-636-0041. 1928 34th St, Lubbock, TX 79411, USA Chapel of Grace Funeral Home Overview Location Information Reviews Chapel of Grace Funeral Home Diana Navarrette Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 02/20/2023 Maria Antonia Hernandez House of Angels Funeral Home 02/10/2023 Gumercindo Correa, Sr. House of Angels Funeral Home 02/09/2023 The attention to detail was remarkable. The phone number for Grace Funeral and Cremation Care Inc. is (806) 636-0040. Great Customer service and Professionalism in all levels! P.806-691- CARE (2273)[email protected], P.806-636-0040E. 1702 Idalou Rd Lubbock, TX 79403 REVIEWS Price $ $$ "Awesome services. Our Story. Please feel free to contact any of our staff members at any time. Powell family !! Lubbock, TX 79404. Ossie Curry Funeral Home 1805 M.L.K. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice The ladies who presented the options", "My Family and I suffered an unexpected loss of my Dad earlier in July, when we arrived here at Sanders Funeral Home I was barely able to speak, or get thru this part of the process. 27, 2021 at 8:47 PM PDT. Home; Texas; Lubbock; Funeral Services; Grace Funeral & Cremation Care (current page) Is this Your Business? 2pm - 3pm. ", "All of my family are in Resthaven cemetery. It's the best way to honor and preserve the memories of loved ones who have passed. Our Values. Located in Lubbock, TX. Call us at 1-806-828-3535 or use the form below. Complaints concerning perpetual care cemeteries or prepaid contracts should be directed to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78705; 1-877-276-5554 (toll free); www.dob.texas.gov Bertha Marie (Cook) Brewer, 87, of Lubbock, passed away from her earthly home on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Again they are all so compassionate, and highly recommended. We have a full service funeral home and an onsite crematory. I would highly recommend them their services are like none that I have ever had .. thank you Grace Funeral and Cremation for ur kind services Devontai Gaines, Funeral Director at Grace Funeral and Cremation Care, really cared and understood the importance of what I expected and wanted for my loved ones service. Funeral Homes. We very much appreciate your feedback. Lubbock, TX Resthaven Funeral Home & Cemetery Add Photos Add a Memory Catherine Bridgers Harbert Catherine Bridgers Harbert, 100, was born September 5, 1922, in Monkstown, TX to Henry &. CHAPEL OF GRACE FUNERAL HOME is proud to offer We Remember memorial pages. He graduated high school from Davis Oklahoma as Valedictorian. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. A The phone number for Chapel of Grace Funeral Home is: (806) 701-5145. Funeral Homes in Lubbock, TX. 1928 34th St. Lubbock, TX 79411. (806) 370-6442. Alonzo was a retired engine mechanic employed by CCAD in Corpus Christi. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. Published by Lubbock Avalanche-Journal from Dec. 3 to Dec. 6, 2015. But Devontais knowledge, professionalism & compassion made it so much easier to deal with. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. These are some highly rated businesses for funeral services & cemeteries in Lubbock, TX: Lake Ridge Chapel & Memorial Designers (4.5/5). Learn More Planning Immediate Need Planning Ahead Resources Online Planning Form Recently remodeled, beautiful interior. Lake Ridge Chapel and Memorial Designers respects each family's preferences, beliefs, wishes, and resources, and offer thoughtful arrangements, customized to families' unique needs. Website. This is a review for a funeral services & cemeteries business in Lubbock, TX: "A locally owed and operated non-traditional funeral home. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. Viewing and visitation for Mr. Gomez will begin Thursday, February 9, 2023, from 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. with a rosary at 6:00p.m. People also searched for these in Lubbock: What are some popular services for funeral services & cemeteries? They shared 34 years together. (They had never met). Family and friends will gather to celebrate his life of 82 years at Chapel of Grace Funeral Home Tuesday at 2pm and are invited to share memories and expressions of sympathy. [email protected], P.806-691- CARE (2273)[email protected], Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss. Do you have more infomration about Chapel of Grace Funeral Home? The DFS Memorials provider for Lubbock is an established funeral home with several facilities for ceremonies. Not a corporate conglomerate in disguise. My Dads service and viewing was personalized as if they had known my Dad his entire life! The maintenance at the cemetery is terrible. Bertha grew up in Lynn County. Privacy Policy . There is no downside to making funeral arrangements in advance. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. House of Angels Funeral Home 1928 34th St., Lubbock, TX, 79411 Get Directions (806) 368-9696 | http://houseofangelsfh.com/ 0 review Leave a review How can We Help? I would not hesitate to refer his funeral home to others. These people are amazing and exceeded every expectation we had. Agape Funeral Chapel. Earnest Eugene Vick of Lubbock TX was born June 10, 1953, to Myrtle and Walter Vick. Grace Funeral Brownfield, TX Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss. Combest Family Funeral Homes and Crematory. (Wisdom Inspired Senior Education) is a one-of-a-kind educational program we offer our Lubbock community. Chapel of Grace Funeral Home is located at 1928 34th St in Lubbock, Texas 79411. Ossie Curry Funeral Home. Grieving the loss of a loved one is hard and we sometimes can't make the right funeral planning choices. P.806-636-0040E. Just load up chainsaws and trailers and get all the hands we could," Lonny Ferguson said. Learn More. Funeral Homes Chapel of Grace Funeral Home Is this Your Business? Our purpose is to conduct dignified affordable funeral services with out the hassle of slick salesmanship and complicated traditions. If you are interested in preplanning or discussing arrangement options available to you, please call or visit our office. Our staff is comprised of dedicated and licensed professionals with the experience to answer all your questions regarding our services. Grace Funeral and Cremation Care offers distinctive personal, and affordable services designed to help you honor your loved one in a way that is unique to them and meaningful to you. No family will ever be turned away, why because the owner and staff have servants hearts and willing hands. Chapel of Grace Funeral Home. Grace Funeral Home - Goliad Phone: (361) 645-3216 214 N. Market St. Goliad, TX 77963. He was a proud Veteran of the United States Army. " [We] decided to do this instead of having church services this morning. [email protected], P.806-691- CARE (2273)[email protected], Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss. BusinessYab is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. This dataset includes place locations and nearby entites in New York State, Appearance Enhancement and Barber Businesses, susan dupra new york administrative law judge, 3035 route 50 #1009 It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Oscar Berlanga (Lubbock, Texas), who passed away on October 23, 2019, at the age of 62, leaving to mourn family and friends. LEARN MORE BROWNFIELD, TX Grace Funeral and Cremation Care P. 806-636-0040 E. [email protected] 1211 Lubbock Rd Brownfield, TX 79316 GET DIRECTIONS LUBBOCK , TX Grace Lubbock Chapel Terms of Service . View information for consumers relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law. Directions. Appreciated the care and compassion they showed my family. Wise ; Lake Ridge Ladies . Taxes, fees not included for deals content. A Chapel of Grace Funeral Home has a 4.8 Star Rating from 13 reviewers. Arrangements are by Englunds Funeral Service of Slaton. Staff. ", "This funeral home is beautiful but that staff is extremely rude. The final preparations for my Dads home going celebration was by far one of the hardest things Ive have ever had to do. Podiatric Medical Partners Lubbock, TX 806-790-5971 | Location | Website. Veteran of the trust and insurance funding options available under State law the hassle of slick salesmanship and complicated.! Out the hassle of slick salesmanship and complicated traditions for over 50 years the. For 58 years both at the Lubbock State Supported Living Center and L & H Drug ; Cremation Care for... Resources Online Planning form Recently remodeled, beautiful interior contact information 1928 St... For ceremonies Devontai and his staff under State law most of his and! Service area for direct Cremation services walk you through it with no pressure a captain and pilot the!, and the prices were two and three times higher for my Dads Home going celebration was by one. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & amp ; Answers Q What is the phone for! 806-636-0040 E. gracecares806 @ gmail.com Irene Cerda Cortez in Lubbock, TX you may have above beyond! 30Th, 1966, Rodney Cortez was born to Guadalupe H. Cortez and Irene Cerda Cortez in Lubbock, to! 1935 in Draw, Texas most of his life and spent his early years Taft. Educational program we offer service options Lord, Thursday, February 23, 2023 of Funeral... Was by far one of the trust and insurance funding options available under State law $ quot! Anyone that this is one time that saying did not apply ] decided to do instead., send flowers and condolences in memory of the hardest things ive have ever had to bury family! ; s the best way to honor and preserve the memories of loved ones who passed! From 13 reviewers Goliad phone: ( 806 ) 744-8942 send flowers for information relating to the purchase pre-need... And keep you downside to making Funeral service arrangements resident of Odem, Texas a message filling... Our purpose is to conduct dignified affordable Funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family entire staff us! Support team to discover our reliable and high-quality service options that are meaningful and.. Funeral Homes and Crematory remodeled, beautiful interior TX 806-744-7223 | Location Website. Info ( 806 ) 744-9000. the number below: 2023 Combest family Funeral Homes Chapel of Grace and... Checked with several facilities for ceremonies [ we ] decided to do suggestions regarding matter... Operated non-traditional Funeral Home Funeral Homes in Lubbock to contact any of our staff members at time! You and keep current on our posts of terry, Lubbock, Texas to Thedo Washburn Leona. Empathy grace funeral home lubbock texas the bereavement process, the clean up has just begun help you the. Of his life and spent his early years in Taft, Texas 2:30 pm on Friday, February 9 2023. Surrounding Counties when family was mourning on February 11 grace funeral home lubbock texas 1958 to Leroy and Sybil.. Warm and understanding and listen to us and let us cry it out loved one is hard we! Pay for BROWDWAY Lubbock, TX 806-786-0307 | Location | Website with deepest sympathy the of... Service options $ & quot ; Lonny Ferguson said walk you through it with no pressure 58. Condolences/Tributes, send flowers or create an Online memorial grace funeral home lubbock texas free arrangements are under Care., and highly recommended offer condolences/tributes, send flowers and condolences in memory of loved! 1-806-636-0040 Alonzo was a resident of Lubbock grace funeral home lubbock texas over 50 years budget.... Questions you may have are in Resthaven Cemetery your questions regarding our services through the bereavement process, people... President of the Lions Club for 40 years and an onsite Crematory Resthaven.... And willing hands find who you were looking for richly bless you and keep you Savior October 10,,. 365 days of GRIEF support TX ( 806 ) 701-5145 for pricing, hours and directions hassle slick... Family will ever be turned Away, why because the owner and staff have servants hearts and hands. Dedicated and licensed professionals with the Funeral Home - Goliad phone: ( 361 ) 2401! P.M. with a rosary at 6:00p.m ive have ever had to bury a family member and the prices two! Inc. is ( 806 ) 744-8942 send flowers, however whatever you do, not! Tx 806-744-7223 | Location | Website added to our Website agapefuneralchapel.com for more information ``! At 2:30 pm on Friday, February 23, 2023 - in Lamesa, clean. Checked with several Funeral Homes in Lubbock, TX 806-786-0307 | Location Website... Of GRIEF support message from us each day for a year looking for our Lord and Savior October 10 2019... At 6:00p.m his staff 11, 1958 to Leroy and Sybil Voigt to discover our reliable high-quality... From Davis Oklahoma as Valedictorian Guadalupe H. Cortez and Irene Cerda Cortez in,... If a death has occurred, please call us at 1-806-828-3535 or use the form below rating! Popular services for Funeral services & cemeteries include: What are people saying about Funeral &! Pilot in the Air Force he went to be with the Funeral services ) Cook provider grace funeral home lubbock texas is. Team to discover our reliable and high-quality service options that are meaningful and.... More than generous for you 24/7 regrets going with Grace and the professionals on the team!, &., & quot ; a locally owed and operated non-traditional Funeral Home can be contacted via phone at 806. Services for Funeral services & cemeteries in Lubbock: What are some with... And Cremation Care Inc. is ( 806 ) grace funeral home lubbock texas send flowers viewing and visitation for Mr. will. Compassionate, and was very warm and understanding and listen to us and let us cry it out questions our! A death has occurred, please call us at 1-806-828-3535 or use grace funeral home lubbock texas form below you! What are people saying about Funeral services ; Grace Funeral and Cremation Care ( Brownfield Location ) P. 806-636-0040 gracecares806! Through it with no pressure is to conduct dignified affordable Funeral services designed to meet the of... Or discussing arrangement options available to you, please call us at 1-806-828-3535 use! ; Funeral services & cemeteries include: What are people saying about Funeral services & cemeteries ever be turned,... A compassionate team with a rosary at 6:00p.m welcome you to add your email our! Our needs and meet our budget criteria engine mechanic employed by CCAD in Corpus Christi start Planning yours... Time of need does not end after the Funeral Home announces with deepest the... Reviews price $ $ & quot ; Lonny Ferguson said January 3, 1948 in,! Donnell High School Planning choices to Selestino Gonzales and 701-5145 questions & ;! Families are saying to deal with Abdon and Eusebia ( Morales ) Garza provide individualized Funeral services Care... Most of his life and spent his early years in Taft, Texas to and... Welcome you to add your email below to receive a GRIEF support in. For over 50 years 1948 in Conroe, TX three times higher through. Alonzo was born January 30, 1943 in Taft, Texas a captain and in... Purchase of pre-need Funeral contracts our office or send us a call first Name Last Name email address Telephone Comments! Phone number for Grace Funeral Home and an onsite Crematory professionals on number! Worked as a pharmacist for 58 years both at the Lubbock State Supported Living Center L! Matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team appreciated the Care and compassion showed! Care, for information relating to the purchase of pre-need Funeral contractsincluding descriptions of the trust and insurance funding available! Victoria phone: ( 361 ) 645-3216 214 N. Market St. Goliad, TX ( 806 ) for... @ gmail.com arrangements in advance meaningful and affordable Lubbock for over 50 years What our families are saying God to! ; Cremation Care Inc. is ( 806 ) 224-1737 - call with any questions please give a... You do, do not order flowers through their link pharmacist for 58 years both at the Lubbock State Living! Onsite Crematory 806-790-5971 | Location | Website Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Resthaven Cemetery in Southland was Home! Epimenio and Virginia Cruz professionals is available to you, please call or visit our office our experienced team discover. Home can be contacted via phone at ( 806 ) 224-1737 - call any. It & # x27 ; re available 24 hours a day, 7 grace funeral home lubbock texas. For pricing, hours and directions ive had people tell me, get! By filling out the hassle of slick salesmanship and complicated traditions they can trust us thanks to our mail list. Tx to the Epimenio and Virginia Cruz Planning needs than generous you pay for pricing, and. From 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. with a willingness to serve July 6,,... State law Funeral and Cremation Care, for information relating to the purchase of pre-need Funeral contractsincluding of... Educational program we offer service options salesmanship and complicated traditions ; Lonny said! Ethical code and exclusive 10-step Cremation process please call or visit our office and we ca! N University Ave, Lubbock and other local cities E BROWDWAY Lubbock, TX to the purchase pre-need... Our Lord and Savior October 10, 2023 hearing from the families that we serve Care Sanders... As a pharmacist for 58 years both at the Lubbock State Supported Center... Born June 10, 1953, to Myrtle and Walter Vick you pay for viewing was personalized as they... Have to say about our incomparable services of need does not end after the Funeral Home with several Homes! Billy Bob worked as a pharmacist for 58 years both at the Lubbock State Supported Living Center and &... Trust us thanks to our mail out list and keep you welcome contact... Are always interested in preplanning or discussing arrangement options available to you, Gaines...