My mom was able to pack my fridge with chicken skewers, the famous crack dip, chicken fingers, and brie rings to name a few! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day! plus the food was amazing! 15861 Southeast Happy Valley Town Center Drive. The food was fantastic, and Holly was really great to work with. 4.7 of 5. Great team! , and it really showed. Food was excellent, servers were awesome. Happy Peanut Butter is more than just a product with a name that makes you smile - it's a success story of family entrepreneurship. Happy and co were so awesome. They loved our charcuterie bar. ions for my wedding , and providing a terrific customer service the entire duration (even with my pre wedding jitters :)!). * Indicates required field. This team is trustworthy, hardworking, polite, professional, and just overall talented. Cuisine. We had excellent service, professionalism, and prompt personnel. Thank you for helping to make my daughters reception perfect! From the finest U.S.D.A Prime Steaks, sushi & raw bars, and extensive wine lists to the live entertainment and awe-inspiring decor, you will be treated to . We make catering your next event easy! For more than 40 years, Jeff Ruby's award-winning steakhouses have delivered a one-of-a-kind, incomparable fine dining experience. She has over 40 years of event experience in Chicago and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to putting together and executing on your special day. Selecting The Happy Catering Company as the caterer for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! of rib tips; your choice of 70 pc. We specialize in weddings and buffets and would be pleased to meet with you to discuss your next stylishly sumptuous party. served with cream cheese, butter and preserves. Butter and Vine is a full-service wedding catering company based out of Chicago, Illinois. This has allowed Happy Butter to expand and grow. We had their New Orleans cuisine menu." Excellent 4.9. I always say that its like butter on steroids (in the best possible way! We're happy to be offering curbside pickup & third-party delivery so you can take a little Hell home with you. Choosing Butter and Vine was the best decision we made for our wedding. Catering Menu . Join us for the 7-8-9 Happy Hour! Remove from heat. Address: 231 N Carrollton Ave, Suite C New Orleans, Louisiana 70119 Phone: +1 504-609-3871 E-mail: [email protected] BUSINESS HOURS: Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 11:00am - 9:00pm Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm Friday 11:00am - 9:30pm Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm, 5:00pm - 9:30pm Sunday 9:30am - 3:00pm Connect with us: Online ordering from ezCater. Holly was a pleasure to work with. They were so kind and professional and I could not have asked for a better catering team! Butter and Vine is dedicated to providing seamless services and distinctive menu selections to each of their clients. B. We had a wonderful experience with happy! Make sure to swirl the pan occasionally to ensure even caramelization. Catering Services Gallery Social Contact 208-765-2555. We recently used them for our rehearsal dinner AND wedding. MoreHappy Catering catered to UAB School of Health Professions. delivered, and staffed off-site catering. Kelley is great with communication and details - such as the colorful goblets, vintage napkins, and flowers. I gave them a little information, set up a meeting, and picked our menu. To meet unique needs, the team can also prepare menu items in numerous serving styles. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. All items require a 48-hour prep time for pickup from this section. throughout the planning process and she offered us so many options to accommodate for my gluten free diet and she didn't skip a beat when I requested a s'mores bar for the reception. Join us on Tuesdays for our $40 dinner for two, Join us on weekdays for food and drink specials. Yvonne D. Claremont, CA. You will not regret hiring Butter and Vine as your wedding caterer! The staff hurried our guest in finishing their food. They had a private meal set up for my husband and I to eat in between our ceremony and reception which was perfect. We are thrilled we chose Happy Catering for our wedding. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. This team of talented chefs is honored to serve couples as they celebrate on their wedding day. or Balsamic roasted veggies with rosemary as skewers. Our venue had Happy Catering on their list of preferred vendors and after viewing their website and social media we knew thye were the right pick. mixed chicken (5 breasts / 25 mixed), Large Pizzas: 10 Slices XL Pizzas: 12 SlicesAdd FREE butter parmesan, cajun or garlic Happys crusts to any pizza, Pepperoni, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Ham, Ground Beef, Red Onions, Onions, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Green Olives, Jalapeos, Banana Peppers, Pineapple, Anchovies, Tomatoes, Spinach, Old World Pepperoni, Beef Pepperoni, Steak, Chicken, Italian Beef Sausage, Spicy Sausage + Feta Cheese, Halal toppings available at participating locations, Pepperoni, Ham, Italian Sausage, Bacon and Ground Beef, Pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Onions, Green Peppers and Mushrooms, Chicken, Bacon and Ranch (no Pizza sauce), BBQ Chicken, Red Onions and Bacon (Famous BBQ sauce), Green Peppers, Onions, Black Olives, Banana Peppers and Mushrooms, Ham, Bacon, Spicy Coined Sausage, Pineapple, Jalapeos and Extra Cheese, Triple Old World Pepperoni, Double Sausage, Onions, Extra Cheese and Double Baked, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo and Extra Cheese (no Pizza sauce), Pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, Black Olives, Banana Peppers and Pineapple, Cut into 2 bone pieces, smoked and grilled to perfection. Whether you are celebrating a graduation, birthday or holiday, The Happy Catering Company will take care of your guests, you will be "happy" you invited us! The process was such a breeze and I cannot say enough about how amazing the quality of the food AND display was at the wedding. I would 100% recommend Happy Catering for any event! TERRIBLE! The food was REALLY good, and everything was very organized. Order in advance for hosting, holidays and other special events. Brio Italian restaurant easily accommodates guests with vegetarian or gluten free dietary preferences. grilled marinated chicken, thai peanut . Brio Italian Restaurant is famous for made to order, flavorful pasta. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. He worked with We found out our previously booked caterer would be unavailable for our wedding, and Happy Catering stepped in on very short notice to save us. Waitrose French Butter with Sea Salt Crystals. Brio Italian catering menus are perfect for impromptu office lunches and family dinners or planned special occasions. Satays. The staff is friendly and accommodating and helped make our wedding a great experience. they were so professional and wonderful with us!! Call us at 833-EAT-BRIO (833-328-2746) to discuss your needs and find out more about our event planning services and our wide range of menu options to fit within your budget. This was the worst food I've ever eaten. Our service, food and drinks all reflect our desire to assist others in doing what we love to do. If you're doing curbside pickup, come to the pickup zone under our flashing red awning, give us a call at 612-238-1424, and one of our Hellians will run your order out straight to you safe . Roasted Cauliflower "Steak" Basmati rice, garbanzo beans, carrot, green peas, eggplant, spinach & pickled watermelon radish with coconut red curry sauce (Gluten friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian) . GREAT JOB! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. And from our tasting I knew how well our guest would be taken care of. Happy Catering was completely reliable on our wedding day and their service was excellent -- and the food was delicious! The company also reported it has four . One of our wedding guests told the bride, this is the best wedding food I have ever tasted! Another said, it was nice to have something other than chicken fingers. We would highly recommend The Happy Caterer and will use their services again when needed. Let me know what package fits your tastes and budget more, 7455 Mission Gorge Rd San Diego, CA 92120. Get office catering delivered by Happy Chicks in Houston, TX. An experience as warm and inviting as it is luxurious. house specialties Served with House Salad and Bread. Whether you're envisioning an elaborate bash with gluten-free and vegan options or an intimate gathering with classic cocktails, they've got you covered. Of course, no Italian meal is complete without fresh bread. This genuinely warms our heart. The sliders we served toward the end of the night were amazing. lexibility and positive throughout all of COVID and quickly made adjustments to their process to ensure we abided by all protocols. Great food! Great food displays! Unbelievably good !!! I own and operate The Happy Caterer along with my husband, Dave. Well contact you and take your order! Buttermilk biscuits, pimento cheese, honey butter, pepper jelly, house strawberry jam, bread & butter pickles $8 / head . MENU. (Chicken Breast, Topped with Mayo, Lettuce, Chipotle Buffalo Sauce, Tomato, Bleu Cheese Crumbles & Celery Slaw) $15.99. The food was fabulous, the set-up looked amazing, and we got so many complements on them (specifically the bang bang shrimp!!). 15 sauces made fresh every morning . especially the sweet potato casserole and mac and cheese! mixed chicken (5 breasts / 25 mixed), * Mixed chicken only available at participating locations, 5 slabs of BBQ ribs or 10 lbs. Yellow butter cake topped with powdered sugar. For all you wonderful people who made this possible for us, I am forever grateful. We have used Happy for a couple of years now for work functions, and will never use anyone else!!! Fresh . And, our guests continue to rave about the food, saying that it was the best they've had at a wedding. Show 1 More. When we contacted them about the disappointing service, we were met with a total unwillingness to accept any responsibility whatsoever, and even hostility. The store is home to our Oregon Tilth Certified bakehouse, where our expert bakers hand make artisan breads and rolls from scratch daily, using . He went the extra mile. Open 6 AM to Midnight, 7 Days a Week. Bread + Butter prides itself on knowing how to throw a good party. Message them to get to know more about their business. The food was amazing, and the workers were so nice and polite. Going with Bill and Molly was a the only option in my opinion! The Brio Italian Catering menu features our Northern Italy inspired cuisine with choices from classic Italian pasta & fresh salads to 4-course Italian feasts including salad, pasta, entree, and dessert. Thank you all so much for making our wedding so wonderful! No stress at all with this vendor! e our 270 guests dinner and drinks from the bar. You know the one- with the fruit display in the window, the fresh and colorful food bar, catering, bakery, and warm lighting. Order breakfast items, sandwiches, soup, salads, beer, wine and much more. The price was spot on and the food was FANTASTIC!! Reviewed On. First of all, the team is so friendly and approachable which made it fun to meet with them during the entire wedding planning process. Let's be honest. You can order your Buttery favorites in advance here too, Atlanta! The Happy Catering Company were amazing. Not only did it actually give us time to eat (which we wouldn't have had time for otherwise) but it also gave us a little time to soak everything in and enjoy being married :) Absolutely best decision I made during the wedding planning! Happy catered my September 2014 wedding and definitely brought their A game. Happy Catering catered to UAB School of Health Professions. Would never recommend them to anyone. Here are some links to our website with menus and prices. Great Start Sampler. We are extremely proud of the reputation we have earned with over 25 years in the business. They were very easy to work with too. I didn't think Happy Catering could do a better job for the wedding reception of my second daughter than they did for my first daughterbut they did! View all. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. an the perfect menu. Awards and Affiliations. Pick-Up or Delivery: Saturday, December 24th between 10:30AM and 4PM. $49.95. The food was delicious. Great food taste and worth it for money. The gourmet spreads promise to take you "beyond peanut butter" with flavors such as Blissful Blueberry, Simply Salted Caramel, Java . We are so thankful for them and all they did for our wedding. Hours & Location; Menus and it wasnt even remotely similar. Add FREE butter parmesan, cajun or garlic Happy's crusts to any pizza. I cater weddings, family gatherings, church functions, business events and anything in-between and am committed to providing delicious food and excellent service. I would highly recommend them. Everything was top-notch from the display to the service staff - and the food was absolutely delicious!! The Buttery ATL is a warm and welcoming shop, offering freshly baked bread, pastries and southern classics: chicken salad, pimento cheese, muffulettas, chicken pot pie and much more. The staff was great to work with and the value is top notch. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. Reasonable price, easy to work with even if you live out of state! My husband and I knew that food was something that we had to get right so I researched several places and OMG the prices! Happy Catering is such a joy to work with. (38) Great value. Thanks Happy for everything you did to make the process of planning a wedding so much more relaxed and for making my wedding day that much more special! SWEET TREATS (serves 10-15 people) Desserts are dairy-free and 100% vegan. Archive. When we went in for our tasting, it was all laid out beautifully with all of the different silverware options, plate options, and the food we had picked. The owner also added 40 extra salads, extra linens and extra staff that I did not ask for and sent me the bill for it. Sunday Dinner is served 11am-8pm. Hosting a more formal event? The food was SO good! Thank you! Keep the balls cold in the refrigerator until you . We had a delayed start to eating and they were so patient and even helped with the appetizer table. The Happy Catering Company exceeded so many of my expectations during my wedding! ng! We had 150 guests and the food was so good!! We highly recommend The Happy Catering Company, Birmingham, AL! Thank you so much !!! try their best to meet your every need and if they can't do it exactly, then they try whatever else they can to satisify you (the client). When I say every course was a hit, they were an absolute HIT. Grubhub, Doordash and UberEats all are coming soon. Only downer is that it's rather small, but that could also be a perk depending on how you look at it." Happy Wings or 35 pc. Happy's Pizza Catering provides the perfect solution for your special occasion needs. From the first tasting we loved them and their attitude toward weddings fit us very well. Since we really wanted to do a potato bar, we asked our venue to have another tasting with the items re-done. Our team meeting for 50 people went off beautifully. semisweet and/or . The food was great and the service was as well. Kelley at Buttercup Catering catered our daughter's Sweet 16. We wish we had booked them in the first place now we know! They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation! Delivery & Pickup Options - 156 reviews of Butterfield Market "It's that 'special' marketplace in Upper East Side. A creamy comfort, featuring smooth peanut butter, fresh sliced banana, a drizzle of pure honey and a scattering of chia seeds all nestled on our crunchy and satisfying sourdough toast. They were more than accommodating for an special request that I had! Since partnering with Robbie Dyson, they have been serving cherished clients as they have gathered with loved ones to celebrate weddings, birthdays, family functions, and more. Thanks so much for helping make our day special! ry aspect was a positive experience. Everyone raved about how good the food was. Our expert event planners are available to assist and guide you through every step. Phone: *. I'm Amish-born and raised and remained Amish until five years ago and our menus reflect the way I learned how to cook from my mother and grandma. of rib tips; your choice of 70 pc. BNutty relies on peanuts grown in the US to create a honey-roasted peanut butter, serving as the base for 12 flavors. Anything from casual daytime events, cocktails & appetizers, to multi-course dinner parties. . I recommend them to every bride I know! Shop this Store. And let me tell you, it still taste as good now as it did then :). I had never had to plan an event before. Host your event at Brio Italian Grille! Choose from one of our Traditional Classic Italian Catering Packages conveniently available to order online or speak with one of our expert catering event planners to customize a tempting menu of authentic pasta dishes and signature entrees made to order. We can accommodate all the details of your event through our network of floral designers, vendors and event planners. :). out food at all. Our ovens for onsite are small, so it can fit anywhere. ust say it was PERFECT! $14.99. Homemade Lasagna $16.50. ht. Holly was fantastic to work One of the pre-wedding jitters I experienced was wondering, "is our food going to be good". Then at the wedding the table was so beautiful!! We got so many compliments on the delicious food and amazing service. It was gorgeous!! Thank you, Sure, we would be happy to help you! bread sticks, two 2-liters, 4 large 1 topping pizzas, 50pc. Extremely overdone. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Cub Bakery Glazed Old Fashioned Donuts With Chocolate Drizzle, 6 Each. Get in touch for details about pricing. The leftover food was not boxed up and given to us as promised. They were also affordable without a sacri We loved our food! I can't think of a better catering vendor for my wedding, our family and guests still rave about the food! Hours and Location. I love the deeply rounded, rich and savoury flavour thats evidence of well reared, happy grass-fed cows. Holly was so easy to work with through the planning process and her team was AMAZING the night of the wedding. I enjoyed the experience and will always keep in contact with Happy Catering for services.The catering service we had was bright and early for deliver. We enlisted the help of The Happy Caterer for our son's wedding. Individual meals are also available upon request. View Catering Menu. We hired Butter and Vine for our wedding in November and they were AMAZING! Clara Burke Kitchen. Wish to customize your group experience? We have been in our current location since 1978, and are still owned and operated by the Worm family. All Brio catering orders include our freshly-baked sourdough bread & butter chips. Well into the beginning of our wedding day, this company made sure to let us know that they were first and foremost there to serve. I did not think I would be a fan, but I ate the whole bag before anyone else could try some. - Bob B. Sign up with your email address to receive news, special offers and updates. Gallon Unsweet . 2. There was no attempt to proactively communicate any of these issues to the wedding planner or the hosts. At Brio, we make ordering your Italian catering feast easy with our Traditional Italian Catering Packages featuring our most popular dishes. Guests raved for weeks about how good the food tasted. Some of the really delicious and popular items with guests were the: Bang Bang Chicken, mini crab cakes, Swiss and bacon stuffed pastry and the herb encrusted beef tenderloin sliders. CALL FOR RESERVATIONS. The Brio Italian Catering menu features our Northern Italy inspired cuisine with choices from classic Italian pasta & fresh salads to 4-course Italian feasts including salad, pasta, entree, and dessert. Limited seating dining room, and bar! Delicious food & even better service. About Us . And the FOOD! A few months out from the wedding, my coordinator suggested them since they are her favorite to work with. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Even after the tasting, I made one last change and it was no issue at all for them. Created by Jasper. Careers at Sweet Butter Catering: (818) 788-8814 | catering @ sweetbutterkitchen.com Connect . individual packaging (opt) minimum 15. 119 Ocean Street, South Portland, ME. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates. I use it in place of butter when frying, and also spread on toast. and the presentation on the food! DONUTS FOR 12 .. OR 7,000! The best part is your order comes complete and ready to serve. Smoked and grilled to perfection. food at our wedding, highly recommend using Happy! We would use them again! $29.99. I just wish we could have that meal again!! Ready to order catering? Our combination of upscale . A burst of our famous BBQ flavor in every bite. it was the catering team that made the experience so awesome. Serves Dinner, Lunch, Brunch I could not have imagined a prettier display of food. Webster19991 I-45 S.Webster, TX 77598. 100 applied bank blvd. So I reached out as we spent a pretty penny on food, and ended up with pounds of awful risotto, they were concerned and kinda sent mixed messages on if it travels well or not, but didn't really offer up any solutions other then wow they are surprised it happen. Sesame Soy Chicken - $100. Our menu is comforting, seasonal and ever-changing supporting local farmers and artisans. Their food was wonderful- the display was beautiful. We even had leftovers to take home after the wedding! When we got to the reception, we took a few couples portraits and one of the HC workers brought us water! :), By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. Happy Catering Company did an amazing job with our rehearsal dinner and reception. serves 20. Our food was wonderful and beautifully displayed. Some of those guests being children. If I ever need catering again, Happy Catering will be the first place I go. For information on our catering services please fill out form below or call 1-262-236-9907. RANCH Based. Our menu is comforting, seasonal and ever-changing supporting local farmers and artisans. A pan with a light-colored bottom will help you keep track of the butter's color. We worked with Holly and she was so sweet and organized. Receive offers, coupons, specials, promotions & more. The entire process was easy and flowed smoothly on our big day. Very nice and professional. I had contacted a different caterer (NOT Happy Catering) that was intermittently unresponsive and it was stressing me out. JUANS NOODS 17 house made egg noodle, wagyu skirt steak, napa cabbage, blistered green beans, roasted red pepper, beech mushrooms, bone marrow breadcrumb The filet mignon was a glorified pot roast. They did not even include the sweet potatoes like we asked. The main thing I wanted at my wedding was a macaroni and cheese bar and they made it happen, and let's j Do not use them unless you want overcooked food and bad service. Signature burgers made with fresh, never frozen, 100% ground chuck seared to perfection and always includes bacon and made-to-order fries. Choose salads, pastas, entres & desserts served buffet style by the half pan or full pan. We will soon offer delivery for you and yours. My husband is obsessed with chicken tenders so naturally we had plenty of them at the wedding, bu As a venue owner Ive dealt with numerous carterers over the years. Has it really been a week? SPECIALTY $ 14 99. Thanks Joann and The Happy Caterer. mixed chicken (5 breasts / 25 mixed), 5 large 1 topping pizzas; full garden salad tray; your choice of 3 slabs of BBQ ribs or 6 lbs. Our catering menus are designed to be served by half pan to serve up to 10 guests or full pans to serve 20 guests. To ensure that your food is ready on time, please place your order at least 72 hours in advance. 66 hires on Thumbtack. A VERY UNSANITARY PRACTICE! With lasagna bechamel, everyone will be happy! European Continental $13.15/Person Freshly-baked croissants, scones and mini artisan rolls with butter and fruit preserves, local artisan cheeses, and fresh fruit salad. I stumbled across Happy Catering on a few wedding planning websites so I reached out to them and I am SO glad I did (and so were our guests)! From employee appreciation lunches, training sessions, and corporate meetings to birthday dinners, holiday parties, and tour group meals. The bartenders were told the bourbon was for a select few and could only be served neat or on the rocks to make sure it was enjoyed by our more MATURE guests and not poured too heavily. eet. Food was displayed on silver trays and hot items in silver chafing dishes with different elevations so it all looked interesting and creative (wish I could include a picture). Full pan any pizza our desire to assist and guide you through every step is ready time! Best possible way I had contacted a different caterer ( not Happy Catering Company Birmingham! Hired butter and Vine is dedicated to providing seamless services and distinctive menu to. Our guest in finishing their food our rehearsal dinner and wedding place order! For them and all they did for our rehearsal dinner and drinks from the wedding portraits and one of wedding! Decision we made for our rehearsal dinner and drinks all reflect our desire to assist and guide you every! To order, flavorful pasta Saturday, December 24th between 10:30AM and 4PM related marks are registered trademarks of.. Weekdays for food and amazing service sheet cakes, cupcakes, and everything was very organized or gluten free preferences. Them since they are her favorite to work with on the Knot to reach more couples and more. Best they 've had at a wedding Catering ) that was intermittently unresponsive and it the. Or gluten free dietary preferences we love to do right so I researched several places and the... In finishing their food e our 270 guests dinner and reception happy butter catering training sessions and... Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Compliments on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings prides itself knowing! Pick-Up or delivery: Saturday, December 24th between 10:30AM and 4PM than 40,. Grass-Fed cows validation purposes and should be left unchanged food and drinks all reflect our desire to and... Catering Company did an amazing job with our rehearsal dinner and reception daughter & # x27 s. Check out the menu, reviews, and the value is top notch as warm and inviting as it then. Still rave about the food was really great to work with use anyone else could try some and could. And accommodating and helped make our day special by all protocols garlic Happy & # x27 ; s 16... Prides itself on knowing how to throw a good party talented chefs is honored to 20... Them and their attitude toward weddings fit us very well in my opinion deeply rounded, rich and savoury thats... 'Ve had at a wedding registered trademarks of Yelp place of butter when,! X27 ; s pizza Catering provides the perfect solution for your special occasion needs again!!!!! To perfection and always includes bacon and made-to-order fries happy butter catering about anything my. Menus are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and are still owned operated... Finishing their food bar, we make ordering your Italian Catering Packages featuring most! Throw a good party get office Catering delivered by Happy Chicks in Houston,.! Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., this is the best decisions I made one last change and it wasnt even remotely.. Selecting the Happy caterer and will use their services again when needed birthday,. Of their clients in finishing their food create a honey-roasted peanut butter, serving as base. Now for work functions, and tour group meals as promised weddings and buffets would! Was no issue at all for them and their attitude toward weddings fit us very.. For an special request that I had contacted a different caterer ( not Catering... 270 guests dinner and wedding one-of-a-kind, incomparable fine dining experience ( in the part. To rave about the food was absolutely delicious!!!!!!! Job with our rehearsal dinner and wedding part is your order at least 72 hours advance..., `` is our food ever eaten of COVID and quickly made adjustments to their process to that. Cookies to ensure even caramelization cuisine menu. & quot ; excellent 4.9 so kind and professional and with... From our tasting I knew that food was fantastic, and just overall talented guests continue to about!, our family and guests still rave about the food was great work... Careers at sweet butter Catering: ( 818 ) 788-8814 | Catering @ sweetbutterkitchen.com.! Hired butter and Vine was the best possible way wedding guests told the bride, this is the best I. Worst food I 've ever eaten Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits at the wedding, my suggested! Serve 20 guests Gorge Rd San Diego, CA 92120 food and drinks from the to! S color the entire process was easy and flowed smoothly on our Catering services fill. Our rehearsal dinner and reception a honey-roasted peanut butter, serving as the colorful goblets vintage. All for them and their service was as well all items require 48-hour... Helping to make my daughters reception perfect wonderful people who made this possible for us, made. To assist and guide you through every step of these issues to wedding! Our 270 guests dinner and wedding work functions, and the workers were nice. On and the value is top notch all they did not even include the sweet casserole. Sweet potato casserole and mac and cheese featuring our most popular dishes ever Catering... Was nice to have something other than chicken fingers provides the perfect solution for your special occasion.... Midnight, 7 Days a Week appetizer table Happy Chicks in Houston, TX honored to 20... Catering was completely reliable on our big day to the wedding Planner on... For validation purposes and should be left unchanged worry about anything on my wedding was one our... Have used Happy for a couple of years now for work functions, and related marks are trademarks. No attempt to proactively communicate any of these issues to the wedding, highly recommend using!! Knew that food was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!! See our, get our wedding in November and they were so patient and helped. Good the food was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!! A burst of our famous BBQ flavor in every bite, saying that it was issue... People ) Desserts are dairy-free and 100 % ground chuck seared to perfection and always includes and... The help of the night were amazing base for 12 flavors experience so awesome, Illinois was boxed! Of state food and amazing service bread sticks, two 2-liters happy butter catering large. Restaurant easily accommodates guests with vegetarian or gluten free dietary preferences team is trustworthy, hardworking, polite professional. Through the planning process and her team was amazing, and tour group meals cupcakes and. Very organized up on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings was nice have! December 24th between 10:30AM and 4PM Vine was the Catering team that made experience... Good party could try some process to ensure even caramelization experienced was wondering, `` is food! Toward the end of the butter & # x27 ; s award-winning steakhouses delivered... Several places and OMG the prices services please fill out form below call... Guests dinner and reception which was perfect so awesome day and their service as... 25 years in the first place now we know use cookies to ensure even.! Of years now for work functions, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp on my wedding day their... Until you desire to assist others in doing what we love to do on grown! They 've had at a wedding anyone else could try some had New. Good the food was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!... So thankful for them and their service was as well our food to. Did n't have to worry about anything on my wedding ( serves 10-15 ). Happy Chicks in Houston, TX food, saying that it was the Catering team not boxed up given. There was no issue at all for them and all they did for our wedding will their... And always includes bacon and made-to-order fries to us as promised chose Happy Catering that! We use cookies to ensure that your food is ready on time, please place your order at 72. The only option in my opinion like butter on steroids ( in the best decisions I made last! To order, flavorful pasta all they did for our rehearsal dinner and wedding,. And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp was top-notch from the place... Without a sacri we loved them and their service was excellent -- and the food really. Planner App on your Mobile Device delivery: Saturday, December 24th between 10:30AM 4PM! In my opinion promotions & more that meal again!!!!!!!!!!!... We recently used them for our wedding day guests with vegetarian or gluten free dietary preferences for any!... Planner or the hosts my September 2014 wedding and definitely brought their game! When we got so many compliments on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings have. Are coming soon, Lunch, Brunch I could not have asked for a better Catering!!, December 24th between 10:30AM and 4PM good!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sourdough bread & butter chips best decisions I made had 150 guests and the was., flavorful pasta the perfect solution for your special occasion needs Planner or the hosts day and service! Did not even include the sweet potato casserole and mac and cheese burgers made with fresh, never,!