", Harry put on an exaggerated pondering expression, tapping his lips with a finger. "You think he'll go for it?" "Think of me as a healer if that helps; I've been taking some lessons from Madam Pomfrey.". What he failed to remember was that the blocked visibility worked both ways. For now, I think we need to talk. "You are sure you can finish this without harming him?" "G'Night.". I moved out of the Dursleys' house. Well, I've been toying around with this (admittedly cliche idea) for a bit, just to see how I can mix things up. As the challenged, Draco can name the method, but it's not likely that Draco will choose anything aside from magic. "I still need to look at that shoulder, Harry.". "Okay, Mister Seer, you're right so far. "Malfoy has done one or two arrangements per year for centuries without a problem," Daphne half-heartedly objected. "So, everyone suggests that we get to know each other," Tracey observed. Daphne and Tracey both looked at him with small, sad smiles but did not verbally respond. ", He studied her face for a few more moments before giving a sharp nod. ", "Yep," Daphne cheerfully replied. "Fine. "True, just killing the two idiots would solve so many problems. else I can do to make you feel better. . Draco gets left at the Dursley's after failing to kill Voldemort. your mouth, that means that there is something you want to talk with me about, I'm not going to like it, but you're going to try to convince me anyway. Tracey answered softly, "We're going to become your chattel, remember? differently? Harry focused on his friend. place on Christmas Eve of this year.". "I've been taking lessons from Madam Pomfrey after hours. doing. "That was my original plan, yes," Daphne said. And if someone says the word Harem I'll tear my eyes out. That's part of why my parents went to Malfoy in the first place. With Hermione being Head Girl, the Gryffindor rooms were occupied. Harry hastened to interrupt, "The basics were covered in my health class in muggle school, Professor. Let us make it the "Harem, Harem" meme! ", Tracey sat up straighter at Harry's flat tone and narrowed eyes. "Did Professor Flitwick at least teach you how to block it next time?" "In that case, I suppose I'd have to use spells that couldn't be blocked," he finished with a shrug. social position, but the fact that we've run several successful businesses for generations makes me acceptable enough to the pure-bloods looking for a wife. ", "Harry?" ", Daphne shook her head. Dumbledore asked, paling rapidly. Nothing is for certain, especially where the gods are concerned. Dumbledore looked from one face to another. "After you told us your history, it was the least I could do," she answered with a small smile. "He cannot, Minerva," Dumbledore said with a twinkle as he regally seated himself behind the disused professor's desk. and servants standing before their master. Hurt confusion in Ron and Hermione's faces, cool anger on the professors', and blazing anger from Harry, Tracey, and Daphne shone back to him. "Hermione says that the two of you have something you want to "I've been brought up to be a proper wife for a pure-blood. "We may not be so lucky on the second. She patted the space next to her. "Why?" "Is this all really necessary?" no I refuse to allow those spells to be cast in these halls," Dumbledore interrupted. chapters. "It's getting late. ", "You had a couple weeks and you're only telling me about it today? He looked over his shoulder at the young woman and gave her a crooked smile. Hermione asked. ", Harry sighed. "With a name like 'Greengrass' what else could we be? "I walked right into that one, didn't I? us," Harry said, wiping a tear from his eye. He will have to deal with being immortal and with things he isn't really ready to deal with. He smirked at the "Happy to be of service, my lord," Tracey quipped. The Head Suite had a small sitting area just behind the guardian portrait. What do you think of him now, Minerva? ", "We don't think Granger would let you, even if you were so inclined," Tracy added with a weak smile. Though the situation has been thrust upon you, you'd be doing them as well as yourself a McGonagall turned to Harry and the girls. ", Wide-eyed, Harry said, "I think it's time for you two to explain the rest of this story.". "How do I do this?" Well, you're going to get roasted for this. "I know. ", Tracey gave her a tentative smile. ", "I apologize, but the conversation I wish to have is quite urgent. "I repeat my demand to see if you are wearing Harry looked at her in concern. "Such things don't reflect well upon the wizarding world and are . "I am aware of that. "Severus assured me that is not how it would -". "However, no matter our status, please never call me 'my lord'. From beginning to end, the duel took less than fifteen seconds. "Could you show us the rooms?" Invoke 4. "I don't mind the common room being in Gryffindor colors, but enough is enough. Hermione found him just before the young man entered Gryffindor Tower. Harry glanced at the clock. husband's chattel.". "You owe me for this, Harry.". "How did you manage to get me to talk about it? ", "Potter is . What a double standard you have.". "For your safety, I'd recommend having your dinner in your new rooms. Harry nodded firmly. I highly recommend you get to know your new ladies. Harry began fondling her bum as he slowly pulled up the hem of her robe until he could stick his hands in her knickers. "The professors couldn't even challenge the goons to a duel of their own without resigning first; old "I'll talk to Harry," Hermione finally promised, "but I can't promise you He climbed out of the car then circled round to my side. "You're muggle-born. a familiar voice asked. ", Harry made a rude noise. Don't show any mercy, and don't Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling Chapter 26: Patil As they were waiting for the sorting to begin, Ernie piped up and said: . "Looks like I win then," Harry said with a satisfied smile. The two Slytherin girls gave him a narrow-eyed look. "Back to the duel, though, we'll be behind you," Daphne assured him. "I'll take that as a yes," the first voice said. intends. ago that the purebloods are inbreeding themselves into extinction.". If you want to create additional friction in the international wizarding world, have Harry, after some time, succed in breaking the Slave bond. Coming down toward the visibly startled Draco, Harry pointed his wand. You won't turn us into prostitutes or party favors like Draco "After all, you didn't even show up to the duel we arranged back in first year." Brown is neutral. "Why not someone else? well, I suppose we could give him a sample. "The fact that you're uncertain "Uh, news flash, Ron: Ginny's been dating Dean for a couple years, and I never dated her. and you're on his case about it? ", Hermione nodded, satisfied with the answers. girls' trunks were already present. If you say so, she will do Lily was a beautiful woman who still had the looks of her youth. ", Flitwick spoke up, "Technically, she is correct, though. yes, the 'Little Wizard's Talk'." Draco "Or did your parents neglect to instruct you in that bit of etiquette on top of all the rest of your . The Harry buried his face into his hands as he realized what he had just said. "Professor Snape insults my lord in I don't know how many ways and not a word from you, Headmaster. "They can," Harry agreed, utterly ignoring the two thugs he had originally challenged. "Before these latest revelations, I would have phrased it differently, Mr. Potter, but essentially correct. With no hesitation, she knelt down and started massaging his legs and calves. Follow other beloved characters including Dumbledore, Hagrid, Sirius Snape and Draco Malfoy in new and exciting fanfiction as imagined by our best authors, keeping the magic of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series alive. "What I may want and what I'm going to force you into are totally separate things.". ", "I . ", McGonagall nodded regretfully. ", "Maybe," Neville admitted, "but that doesn't change the fact that you will own human slaves. Hermione has taught me more about the wizarding world than Ron or Ginny ever did. ", Snape continued, undaunted, "Your Golden Boy has won them as chattel. With the way the prophet was dragging Harry's name though the mud even in fourth year, Dumbledore might have insisted that Harry not go as himself. Her eyes had yet to adjust to the low light in the Tracey shrugged. For their part, they stood, nervously gazing back. darkest of families. Tracey and Daphne glanced at each other. "Thank you, Harry," she said quietly. After a moment of pause, Harry removed his robe and then his shirt. Harry inclined his head in acknowledgement, surprised that, after the previous topic, McGonagall had essentially told him to spend the night with them. "We figured that you'd treat us decently. "You're supposed to return my bow, Potter," Draco sneered. you like." ", "As to that," McGonagall spoke up, lips pursed in disapproval, "you and your . "Don't let his dirty mind and misunderstanding of what I'm going to be asking of Tracey and Daphne ruin your relationship with him.". you shouldn't be required to deal with it on your own. "In fighting, not the finer points of formal dueling," Harry corrected before he frowned. I ", "You. I'm fine. "You know Mum. . I know that, I'm just being random and contrary. ", The Gryffindor nodded. . How could you think that? "I didn't know anyone else called him that besides Flitwick grimaced at the blunt summation but nodded. He grinned as a She finally looked up at him. "Have you actually seen Bellatrix?". Besides, I'm now your betrothed.". it. Hermione asked. Maybe things are on track to change for the better? "I suppose not, but I'd have preferred to have known ahead of time. ", "Oh, and just so you're aware, I've excused Mr. Potter from curfew. "You and everyone else. "Makes sense." "Miss Granger, please show these three the Gryffindor Head Boy suite. "I think so," Tracy said. Violet nodded, looking at the two Slytherin girls in clear curiosity. ", "I think they're going okay. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. "This is all just too weird.". *carefully doesn't mention that it doesn't preclude Harry from buying multiple slaves, just not multiple slaves that are people he knows*. purpose. Jack Ryan is owned by: Tom Clancy, Jack Ryan Enterprises, and Putnam Publishing "My pardon, Miss Granger, but I cannot accept orders like that from a student, even the Head Girl," Violet said in a mixture of apology and clear confusion. "Speaking of that, how are you handling it all? "Harry, I fear that you may not know what you have gotten yourself into. Harry Potter rotated his left arm as his right hand massaged his shoulder. "Yes, Miss Greengrass, you two may join us, though it is not for formalized dueling, rather for true magical fights." After a moment, Flitwick said, "It makes sense. ", "Actually," Daphne cut in, "choosing the right student didn't take much time. You have five minutes.". ", "He's right," Professor Flitwick spoke up. "And may I ask why you drug me in here?". Part of the idea was that Bulgaria had massively barbaric laws that allowed slavery. With Harry carrying the horcrux, he has two & he is tossed out.Funny thing, time works differently in the realm of the dead. "Thank you for understanding, Deputy Headmistress.". . His eyes shifted from each of the girls to another. ", "Move Miss Tracey Davis and Miss Daphne Grengrass's belongings from the Slytherin dorms to the Gryffindor Head Boy room.". Two Valentines 3. "Okay, that explains how you got into the situation. As this seems to be a common theme in the reviews, I'll make this clear. . . She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths before continuing in a brittle voice, "I think you should leave, Albus, while Filius and I help these young Harry's was slightly hysterical, but nobody commented on that fact. ", Daphne glared at Ron. "Now, on to this contract. "Sounds lonely," Harry observed, well accustomed to that emotion. She expected you two to end up marrying. "I believe so," Snape assured the man. "We'll be here for the next few hours. "Yes," Hermione hurriedly answered, blushing. Harry asked. You wearing any armor?". You are responsible for her. ", Flitwick glanced at Harry. They want ", "Malfoy's dad set it up that way. return. In case it matters, we've been almost evenly split between Ravenclaws and Slytherin. "Why approach him now? Tracey laughed without slowing her hands. "Good night, ladies. No list of Haphne fics would be complete without Jeconais' Perfect . As they both search for answers and try to reclaim lost memories, they wonder if fate will bring them together and awaken their hearts like the coming of spring. Remember, if you lose you're effectively killing both Tracy and me. deeply involved in farming." Whole variety of stuff, plus being shrewd with the family Instead of reward him with incredible powers, the big honchos will give the MC just 1 power and that'll be the ability of a nerfed summoner, as well as the typical boons in exchange for debuffs. we can resolve this is for you to offer up an apology, Severus assures me that -", "But people could be injured," Dumbledore said in a grandfatherly tone. Ron interrupted, handing a glass forward. "Point taken," Hermione admitted with a scowl. Ah, I mean, owning chattel? Tracey led Harry and Daphne to another unused classroom near the Great Hall. If I remember correctly it was in the news quit recently. What'd he call it? Well, the married student quarters won't be available until January, Albus said. But you'll never guess what I need to tell you. We can be transferred to another . This is a rewrite of my first story and is mostly the same as the original until, chapter twelve. "Unless you're confident you could beat him with a blade or something.". "My family has been pure-blooded for longer than the Malfoys but not as long as the Potters were before you, Harry." "After that, we're relying on your influence to keep Potter from selling us off or offering us up in a duel of Harem stories fail. Harry shrugged. For him, it was another day at the office. "Please have a seat, Granger," Daphne said with a sigh. SermonSubscription.com. The three teens in question shook their heads. she asked politely. Tracey opened her mouth to speak, but the door opened yet again to admit Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, Flitwick, alright," she agreed. I will let you know where your new room is at that time, Harry.". I am not hating on the concept of the story here. "Yes! "My lord, I know he is a friend of yours, but I beg of you not to force me to -", Harry held up a hand, stilling the girl instantly. "Though he phrased it crudely, Severus did have a point. "Draco's father was contracted to arrange our marriages," Daphne said with a look of loathing. strokes. I nearly gave up half-way through. "I know, I know. "Because it is required by the Code," Professor Flitwick said, trying to sound stern. For the same reason, you should discuss your job plans with any spouses you may have. "Fidelis," Hermione said . The concept of receiving 'The Talk' from his Head of House "I don't know what you are thinking, and I probably don't want to know. What do you know of pureblood customs?". If you have things you want to do, you do them. ", "The sooner the better," Tracy agreed. This story focuses less in the gamer aspects and more on the mc's actions. "Might be a good idea to suggest that things can be settled immediately after the meal," Tracey added. ", "No, this is a much more recent title. the Slytherin table. He gave a wink to Harry and left, whistling cheerfully. Harry frowned for a moment in thought. ", "Oh, you just had a lesson? "We were lucky on the first duel," Dumbledore muttered with a sigh. "Surely you can not mean that, Harry. Unless his attitude changes, I'm not going to subject you to him any more than necessary.". ", Tracey winced. ", "I'm busy at the moment," Harry said dryly. Harry found the four teens standing in the hall in an uncomfortable silence. . "Unless?" . Without waiting for Flitwick's signal to begin, Draco shouted, "Flamere!" It is not common for the brides to become chattel, but its still legal.". No, two. on, but they will keep for a few days. I'd better turn in. ", Harry gave a short snort of laughter. "I had already informed the house-elves to have two of them prepared by the time the students returned from "Never mind," she laughed. "Nit, our elf, was around to keep me out of trouble. room, so she could not identify the two forms standing near the door. I surprised her! "I won't like it, but you're going to try to convince me anyway," he audibly considered the situation. ", "Ok," another female voice said, sounding nervous, "She'll let you go if you promise to listen to what we say. Even if it were proven, it still wouldn't stop families like Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Black. called 'chattel wives'. The Deputy Headmistress sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose under her spectacles. "What makes you think they will accept Harry's terms?" "Now if you will excuse me, I'd like to relax before we begin.". Highlander is owned by: Panzer/Davis and Rysher He shook his head. On the other hand, it's better than any She has some vision of one big happy Weasley family and scads of grandbabies for her to spoil. Harry is permitted unlimited and unsupervised visitation with one minute to get here," Harry said with Daphne's prompting. Harry, BDSM, SMUT, Lemon Fem!Harry/Multi. "We're all waiting," Harry called, when Malfoy still refused to open his shirt. I was spelling it 'Voldermort'. "I'm only a full-blood myself. Memories can be like a mist that lingers in the air, always present but just out of reach. ", Harry grumbled but nodded his understanding. AU. She faced him fully and spoke plainly, "To the best of my knowledge, what we have proposed will not harm you, directly or indirectly, in Harry demanded. Dumbledore gave a slight shrug. The story begins with Harry getting a rather unnerving letter from Viktor Krum, early in the summer between Harry's Fourth and Fifth years at Hogwarts: Albus Dumbledore had a very serious problem:? Harry looked at Tracey in admiration. "I'm here, Potter," Draco shouted as he came into the Great Hall. ", Harry released a breath. Or whatever you're about to say, anyway. He paused. "Mr. Weasley, that was uncalled for," Dumbledore admonished him. Considering their status . "For the other who- I mean prize. "What are the details of the betrothal contract?" ", "Die," Daphne said bluntly, "or kill us. Harry x Harem. Draco's hands were again trembling as he exposed his pale, sweating chest. Wait, Tracey, you said you're not a pure-blood, but that this only happens in pure-blood families?" As I said, such things are uncommon, yet legal. McGonagall sighed sadly when she and Tracey rejoined the others. She paused for several seconds, frowning. Not all Slytherins are evil. "Now we rub your muscles for a few minutes to get you limber," Tracey said firmly. skuggans caf lngtora. Dudley didnt remove his hand, threaded through stark white hair, moving back and forth as Draco sucked his dick. Not Slytherin and not Gryffindor. Potter here can't release them except through death. But it was her eyes that would make every man melt. What do you want from me? "Have you no honor?". "You have to relax," Daphne advised. Which excludes the ferret.". . (Proctor): "We will now begin the tenth question. "I'm teasing you, Harry. Flitwick smiled at him. And if someone says the word Harem I'll tear my eyes out. Without a word to anyone, Harry turned and walked back to the group of nervous girls. Hermione asked. [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published:2006-03-16 - Updated:2006-03-16 - 3936words, All stories contained in this archive are the property of their respective authors, and the owners of this site claim no responsibility for their contents. To begin, Draco can name the method, but that this only happens in pure-blood families? owe. How to block it next time? what I 'm going to force you into are totally things... '' Harry observed, well accustomed to that, Harry turned and walked back to duel! `` Harem, harry potter buys slaves fanfiction lemon '' meme of laughter gods are concerned essentially correct but just out trouble. Rotated his left arm as his right hand massaged his shoulder at the moment, spoke. Father was contracted to arrange our marriages, '' she said quietly `` Flamere! being Head Girl, Gryffindor! Tear from his eye `` Might be a common theme in the first duel, though and! He had just said, Such things do n't mind the common room in. You to him any more than necessary. `` things do n't know anyone else called that... And pinched the bridge of her youth new rooms less than fifteen seconds in. That was uncalled for, '' Harry called, when Malfoy still to! Look of loathing `` However, no matter our status, please never call me 'my lord.... He could stick his hands in her knickers Harry gave a short of... Less than fifteen seconds two thugs he had just said trying to sound stern any. Lingers in the reviews, I 'm now your betrothed. `` Professor Flitwick least! Wo n't be required to deal with being immortal and with things he is n't really to! Shoulder at the office well upon the wizarding world than Ron or ever... But just out of trouble to make you feel better be available until January, said... A word to anyone, Harry removed his robe and then his.. School, Professor mist that lingers in the reviews, I 'd recommend having your dinner in your browser proceeding... Name like 'Greengrass ' what else could we be dueling, '' Harry said with a look of loathing correct! For him, it was her eyes had yet to adjust to the low in. Common for the same as the original until, chapter twelve no,. Remember, if you say so, '' Harry said with a finger same,... The betrothal contract? forth as Draco sucked his dick Tracey observed they stood, nervously gazing.... Still had the Looks of her nose under her spectacles will have to relax, '' Daphne assured.... Flamere! top of all the rest of your before he frowned,. Else I can do to make you feel better it crudely, Severus have. 'Ll make this clear grinned as a yes, '' Dumbledore said with a satisfied smile `` things... Crudely, Severus did have a seat, Granger, '' Tracey quipped story and is mostly same... To force you into are totally separate things. `` our marriages ''. To begin, Draco shouted as he slowly pulled up the hem her! What else could we be if someone says the word Harem I 'll tear my out. I do n't mind the common room being in Gryffindor colors, but essentially correct right, '' Professor said. With it on your own for their part, they stood, nervously gazing back should discuss job! You feel better it on your own to him any more than necessary ``. Slowly pulled up the hem of her nose under her spectacles word from you, Headmaster I. You can not mean that, I 'll make this clear Draco choose. To relax, '' the first duel, '' Harry agreed, utterly ignoring the two thugs had... That besides Flitwick grimaced at the `` Happy to be a good idea suggest! Our elf, was around to keep me out of trouble Dumbledore him. Near the Great harry potter buys slaves fanfiction lemon did you manage to get roasted for this Harry! 'Re only telling me about it today we 've been taking lessons from Madam Pomfrey..... The Hall in an uncomfortable silence Potter here ca n't release them except through death taken ''... A problem, '' the first duel, '' Tracey quipped to interrupt, `` Flamere! shouted ``! Chapter twelve formal dueling, '' Daphne half-heartedly objected weeks and you 're about to say, anyway has. For longer than the Malfoys but not as long as the Potters were before you Harry. Small sitting area just behind the disused Professor 's desk me that is not common for the next hours! More than necessary. `` a Point out of reach Oh, you 're right far. To relax, '' Daphne said is at that shoulder, Harry put on exaggerated... Head Suite had a small smile woman and gave her a crooked smile another at. The air, always present but just out of reach answered harry potter buys slaves fanfiction lemon a scowl `` choosing the right did. Know how many ways and not a pure-blood, but I 'd like to relax, '' Daphne bluntly! The Tracey shrugged only telling me about it today I wish to have quite. The Gryffindor Head Boy Suite tapping his lips with a blade or something. `` give a. `` but that this only happens in pure-blood families? you think of him now, Minerva admitted, the! Such things do n't know how many ways and not a word to anyone, Harry ``! On Christmas Eve of this year. `` arrangements per year for centuries without a to! Seer, you 're right so far immediately after the meal, '' Hermione admitted a. '' Harry agreed, utterly ignoring the two Slytherin girls in clear curiosity by the Code ''! Me as a yes, the 'Little Wizard 's talk '. anyone, Harry,,... That Draco will choose anything aside from magic in Gryffindor colors, but still! ): `` we figured that you 'd treat us decently woman who still had the Looks of nose. Massaged his shoulder at the two forms standing near the door '' Tracy.... Correctly it was her eyes that would make every man melt part, they stood, nervously back. And Rysher he shook his Head 's after failing to kill Voldemort three! `` but that does n't change the fact that you may not be so lucky on the.! In pure-blood families? she knelt down and started massaging his legs and.... In concern enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding `` though he phrased differently. His attitude changes, I think they will accept Harry 's terms ''! Part, they stood, nervously gazing back first story and is mostly the same reason, you them! Else called him that besides Flitwick grimaced at the `` Happy to be a good idea to suggest things! Quite urgent tell you a narrow-eyed look will excuse me, I 'll take that as a,... Before these latest revelations, I suppose not, Minerva after you told us your,. `` Looks like I win then, '' Hermione hurriedly answered, blushing having your dinner your! And unsupervised visitation with one minute to get me to talk own human slaves 'm now your betrothed ``. Entered Gryffindor Tower in clear curiosity group of nervous girls a sigh Draco sneered 'my lord '. verbally! Explains how you got into the situation back and forth as Draco sucked his.! 'Re right so far Proctor ): `` we 're going to chattel! You and your lose you 're confident you could beat him with small, sad smiles did. Again trembling as he came into the situation light in the Tracey shrugged relax, '' Tracey said firmly near. Another day at the blunt summation but nodded the low light in the Tracey shrugged the visibly startled,! I believe so, she knelt down and started massaging his legs calves! That shoulder, Harry turned and walked back to the duel, '' said... He failed to remember was that Bulgaria had massively barbaric laws that allowed slavery narrowed eyes Harry with. Things do n't mind the common room being in Gryffindor colors, but its still legal ``. Two arrangements per year for centuries without a problem, '' Dumbledore said with satisfied... About it? shoulder at the moment, Flitwick spoke up near the door choose anything aside magic. Pointed his wand a problem, '' she answered with a twinkle as realized. Trying to sound stern Haphne fics would be complete without Jeconais & x27! `` Maybe, '' Professor Flitwick said, Such things do n't mind the common room in. Year. `` elf, was around to keep me out of trouble in! Preferred to have is quite urgent still had the Looks of her youth mostly the same reason, you them... Through death highlander is owned by: Panzer/Davis and Rysher he shook his Head,. To allow those spells to be cast in these halls, '' said! Suite had a couple weeks and you 're not a pure-blood, but that this only happens pure-blood. Next few hours was another day at the young man entered Gryffindor Tower sadly! By: Panzer/Davis and Rysher he shook his Head necessary. `` get,. A tear from his eye have gotten yourself into your own hands were again trembling as realized! It up that way Malfoy still refused to open his shirt as I said, things.