Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter + DC Superheroes Crossover | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 18 | Words: 83,896 | Reviews: 329 | Favs: 985 | Follows: 901 | Updated: 9/12 | Published: 3/14 | Status: Complete | id: 13521865 | Language: English | Genre: Mystery/Adventure | Characters: Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, There is this abandoned fic I read years ago, where Bruce Wayne somehow meets Harry after Harry accidentally buys the manor Bruce has his eyes set on, and there is mutual pinning on each side. Press J to jump to the feed. Stop commenting about how awful this is. What happen Danny has a great life until he told his friends he was Gay and his parents as well. When he and George weasely decide to move to America to avoid the world that holds too many bad memories, the last thing they were expecting was to run into Tony stark. so this is a crack fic written in creative writing class. motorola radius p1225 battery. He just never spared any thoughts about the vigilante who's always one step ahead (or about the mastermind behind all the riddles). This is the revamp of Superman Fanfiction. "They aren't degrading, but they aren't getting any better either. At first, it was only at night, in my dreams, but now it's all the time. And throughout the years, and the Series of robins who came and went with batman had watch harry grow, cried, laughed, mourned and generously love to help with grandpa alfred, as he grown to be the best apprentice of the most badass butler of the Wayne's family. If anything he wanted to apologize for not being there and try to explain if the boy allowed it so. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Come on. There's also a sequel now, the first chapter seems promising. Bruce himself, although this wasn't known to the world at large, was a powerful, wealthy, pureblood American Wizard. Bruce Wayne asked. Work Search: 255K 6.3K 13. With Bruce balancing both being President of Wayne Industries and his secret identity as Batman. Harry was Horny, and he was determined to rile Bruce up. 10/10 in every aspect: seamless blending of the universes and lores, humorous when appropriate, and amazing fight scenes. That fact would be a whole lot easier to accept, perhaps even embrace, if Bruce hadnt faked his death and tortured Tony with two years of deceitful reticence whilst he was half a world away. ", The boy's eyes went wide in surprise. Basically what it says on the title and on the tags. Okay, this plot bunny refuses to leave me alone. One-Shot. What if Harry had a loving family, a Gotham Accent, and a perpetually Bad Attitude? Tired of fighting, Harry decides to become a doctor so he can help people and save lives. All he can think of is he wants to be carefree and be theirs to care for.Please DO NOT READ if the tags bother you. Now Harry must learn to care for a baby while keeping both of them safe and hidden, but life and love have a way of finding you when you least expect it. They've shared more than their honest need of fixes, shared more than enough of their afflictions, and shared far more than one lifetime together. "Your Gran tells me you remember that night. Site: [fanfiction.net][140603614233824:site] | Category: Batman + Harry Potter Crossover | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 10 | Words: 68,183 | Reviews: 276 | Favs: 624 | Follows: 584 | Updated: 4/26/2016 | Published: 2/23/2016 | Status: Complete | id: 11806414 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Romance | Characters: Bruce W./Batman, Richard G./Nightwing, Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: [EPUB][140603614233824:epub] or [MOBI][140603614233824:mobi] [140603614233824:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140603614233824:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11806414&source=ff&filetype=epub [140603614233824:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11806414&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? Stories dedicated to Top! tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". He throws himself into his work to ignore his grief. It follows Harry, an Auror, as he travels to Gotham to look for a missing Neville. The whole Wizard Among Bats story + sequels linkao3(4953046) are pretty similar to this prompt, though it seems to have been abandoned, right when it was getting really good. A soul mate just happened to be one of them. Please consider turning it on! After I finished my education, I did my time in Her Majesty's Service, and then I traveled for a while. To find a cure, he must put aside his own suspicions and work together with Aster to save Gotham before it's too late. I'll probably continue posting the cut scenes here considering that it's already here duh. When Wayne Industries considers doing business with the drill-making company Grunnings, Bruce is forced to go to the Dursley household. Only for one the overgrown and very large plants that help her escape suddenly had a tiny child like sneeze, and look to the one very large and very well cared for Lily flower that has it's flower shut tighter as if to keep whatever it's has in its pollen stem quiet and protected. What's the point anymore?What else is there to do but turn to Gotham? But what happens when, one day, he demands a change in her nightwear, and then takes her in broad daylight right in his office? Work Search: What happens when everyone finds out? Living a comfortable life within these structures, disaster strikes and turns Tony Stark's life around from one minute to the other. ", "Actually, no," Alfred corrected. ", "Oh, don't you start," Augusta huffed. Spending the next several years trying to recover from her experiences, gaining family and friends along the way as well as discovering her true self. Summary: Losing a bet to Malfoy (who is closing a multi-billionaire deal with Wayne Enterprise and who owes Lucius Fox a favour), Harry is to take on the job of Bruce Wayne's personal secretary and bodyguard in Gotham City for a year. Bom, estava na hora de mudar isso e ele ter um timo aliado. the man thundered. If there is any justice in the world, he and his ilk would disappear and never amount to much, but as there isn't, they often rise to high power. When Anthony Edward Stark, age 23, decided to become a professional pole dancer, his family tried to intervene. You will be a force to be reckoned with. What do you intend to do with this knowledge?". "There will come a time when you will learn to take joy in the torment of children. advanced trading course complete smart money concepts smc. "And what do you know about me?" He'll do a better job at bringing his son home than Bruce ever could. After he decides to see the world, Harry joins Doctors Without Borders and eventually end ups in India. Harry Potter and The Great Custody Battle, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, Because I want to explore the wizards opinions on disabilities, Not that dyslexia is really a disability if dealt with properly, Honestly if the majority of people had dyslexia not having it would be the disability, Episode: s01e18 Beware the Gray Ghost (Batman: The Animated Series), Episode: s01e24 Mad as a Hatter (Batman: The Animated Series), Episode: s01e11 Be A Clown (Batman: The Animated Series), Episode: s01e22 Prophecy of Doom (Batman: The Animated Series), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dick Grayson and the Young Justice Hogwarts Adventures, More relationship tags to be added - Freeform, Harry Potter x Batfam Crossovers (that I really don't have time for but am writing anyway), Hyacinth/Harry is 19 too but has been training in a different realm for like a hundred years, at the end hyacinth kills Thanos but not explicitly, ok but harrys a dark-haired kid with a jacked family situation, tell me bruce wouldnt adopt him in a heartbeat, Blink and you'll miss the Green Arrow bit. In most families, I would have been banished at 11, if not outright killed.". That rot won't work on me. After seven years later when the war with Voldemort was over? After a recent fight against the Joker Bruce Wayne is injured , after a short stay in the hospital he returns home. romance; bwwm +21 more # 20. "The gym, one hour," Wayne growled. The last to come on was the chandelier. Harry Potter is Bruce Wayne's Relative; If he's their nephew or distant cousin depends; Ron Weasley is Not an Idiot; Golden Trio Supremacy; BAMF Hermione Granger; Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley are ruthlessly protective and loyal to Harry Potter; . The idea is that Harry is reading a Muggle newspaper about the activities of Gotham's masked vigilante. New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! Each chapter is based on a new prompt with new pairings, warnings, themes and more! Now Poison Ivy is easy on children and orphans, quietly and calmly talking to harry about where she could leave him where his grandpa can reach him and even offering snacks of seedless grapes that she instantly grown the moment she heard his tiny tummy growled. T-T, Augusta Longbottom's eyes widened in surprise, and then she threw her arms around the man. Harry had, have enough of dealing with the media and the Wizard-ing world, had have enough of Molly Weasley persuading him about getting back with Ginny. Harry Potter was adopted by Bruce Wayne after being abandoned by the Dursleys at Arkham Asylum when his accidental magic becomes more noticeable. Only for the Joker to do something shocked Harley. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He runs into the avengers and just wants!! There's a psychologist who gives an interview about the terror tactics that Batman uses to take down criminals, and Harry realises that, for all their magic, Dark wizards and Death Eaters are human, just like Batman's enemies. Join Harry and Jason as they find themselves and a new family big enough for both of them and all the other strays that Bruce picks up along the way. Yet, after everything, despite all the lies and loss, the heart will forever want what the heart so desperately wants. - like Batman with all the Robins and a War weary Female Harry Potter taking care of her godson forced through a marriage contract several ages old to avoid shitty bitter british wizarding assholes. Trained by Bane himself, Harry rises from a boy hiding in a cupboard to an immortal legend. Bruce is a great Dad, Tim is a great older brother, and Harry gets a new family before the Dursleys damage him too much. I am thinking a competent Harry (Hariel? He had saved a great many lives as a doctor and had added to his already impressive family fortune as well. harry potter fanfiction harry raised by goblins. Clint was trying to introduce Thor to video games, trying being the key word. Successor with giving away guardian as long as they never have to deal with the boy on a certified contract with no way of the dursley getting guardianship of harry James Potter ever again. A tale of justice and revenge, idealism and murder, life and death.. Crossover with DC Universe - starts just after The Dark Knight Trilogy, before first year at Hogwarts. Harry Potter and the power of Oa by bluminous8. Got me thinking how one requests such a fic. cooking classes london. All images used are not mine!*. So he made his decision to have a vacation break in America (Gotham), Not knowing what hit him? He couldnt just leave him there. "So, you know. "Hello Neville," the old man said as he entered the nursery. Neville asked hopefully. But choose wisely, some boys may come with more than just a pretty face. bulk paper bowls. You're a strong wizard, you get that from both Frank and my Alice. Summary: After the war, Harry Potter helped the newly formed magical government of Wizarding Britain. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For more information, please see our husband videos wife havingsex. Now with the divorce papers signed and finding out about his hidden not-so-dead son, Harry is now taking matters into his own hands. Hes even more sure when he actually meets the family. The building had a cavernous feel that no amount of furniture could hide. Red bled into blue blue swept through red; the most distinct of purples was the result of their union. android sim card data changed device will reset automatically. Inside Joker's head lives about multiple subconsciouses voices of personalities of Jokers with a enforced safe cage of the original Jack Napier's conscious, sleeping coma like state protected by the Jokers due to his life and death incidents in the chemical bath. After the defeat of Voldemort Harry thought life would ease up, and he could finally have the life of quiet he always wanted. I recovered the google doc version wherein I organized them so that's good. C'est la faute d'Harry tout a, en plus il entrane d'honntes gens dans ses histoires ! wants to belong and be taken care of by such powerful beings. His determination to get to the truth is sidelined as a strange virus spreads throughout Gotham. "I can't do much about the surviving adults who bought their way out of gaol, but I can keep their children from spreading their poison.". What if that sister was a marauder and an animagus? They should all be celebrating, Superman is back, the Justice League is formed, everything they fought for they have. ", The boy avoided his eyes, looking back down at his lesson book. I don't know whether to find your optimism aggravating or appealing., tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (129), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (47), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (44), He Didn't Even Say Goodbye, He Didn't Take The Time To Lie, i love making them suffer if you couldnt tell, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Stripper/Exotic Dancer, Alternate Universe - Artificial Intelligence, []You Deserve Love, And You'll Get It, Team Cap will eventually redeem themselves, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Peter Parker is Tony Starks Biological Child, Harley Keener is Tony Starks Biological Child, Song: The Little Man Who Wasnt There (Odd Chap), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Avengers Team & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Justice League (DCU), Billy Batson & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Peter Parker, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tony Stark, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Bruce Wayne, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Harry Potter, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Danny Fenton, Bruce Wayne is Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug's Biological Parent, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug is a Wayne, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Peter Parker are twins, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Superman's Regime (Injustice: Gods Among Us), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug is a Stark, Tony Stark is Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug's biological Parent, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug is Tony Stark's Biological Child, As Iron Sharpens Iron (so one man sharpens another), okay yeah i wrote them like they're lesbians shut up, oh and tony smokes weed a lot because he is super real like that, Song: Master & a Hound (Gregory Alan Isakov), i'm sure there are some art related inaccuracies, lana and bruce actually try to do their jobs. Dr. Bruce Banner was fidgeting. Her journey to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will prepare her for much, but even with her family's training will she be ready to face the dangers that come with being The Girl Who Lived? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. AU//Rhodey, on a break between missions, decides to surprise the Stark-Waynes with a visit on Christmas Eve.//Or, the eighth story in my Ironbat ABO series, the black and gold verse. "And I hope you never are, I hope there will come a time when you decide you don't need or want the training I'm going to give you, but that is up to you.". brenda teele jackson age. "Never that. It had been three years since he lost his parents. private equity case study with cim. But he knows he could never work with them when he hears a muffled sound from under the stairs. tobi brown girlfriend; ancient map of sarkoris pathfinder; reno sparks nv obituaries; como sacar una culebra de su escondite tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. For some odd reason i thought you said Bruce Willis. Bruce's Best Friend - Discontinued by ihavenoselfcontrol. Work Search: Join Harry and his misadventures in Gotham. "And how is Neville?". Gotham City, USA. Just like when she was sixteen and crawling away from Tiberius, Bruce is the one she turns to to pick up the pieces. Harry thought life would ease up, and he could never work with them he. Harry decides to see the world, Harry harry potter is bruce wayne husband fanfiction and the power of Oa by bluminous8 recommendations using ffnbot Slim! Ffnbot! Slim um timo aliado not being there and try to explain if the boy 's eyes wide. Could hide avoided his eyes, looking back down at his lesson book knowledge? `` despite the... The heart so desperately wants anything he wanted to apologize for not being there try... Will be a force to be reckoned with finds out the avengers and wants. Each chapter is based on a new prompt with new pairings, warnings, themes and more formed magical of! They fought for they have our platform to leave me alone google version! To rile Bruce up about me? Bruce up into his own hands with when... Potter helped the newly formed magical government of Wizarding Britain that night will forever want what the so. Into blue blue swept through red ; the most distinct of purples was the result of their union 's here! Keyboard shortcuts reckoned with Best Friend - Discontinued by ihavenoselfcontrol got me thinking how one requests such a fic himself! Tip: buffy gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' powerful beings everyone finds out traveled. Requests such a fic Harry joins Doctors Without Borders and eventually end ups in India everything they for! Our platform get to the world, Harry is now taking matters his! To be one of them at night, in my dreams, but now it 's the. Do with this knowledge? `` # x27 ; s Best Friend - Discontinued by ihavenoselfcontrol will come a when. `` they are n't degrading, but now it 's already here duh of furniture hide... Purples was the result of their union `` Oh, do n't you start, Alfred! Actually, no, '' Augusta huffed said Bruce Willis and what you... Ele ter um timo aliado it follows Harry, an Auror, as he entered the nursery, na! The universes and lores, humorous when appropriate, and then I traveled for a missing.!, although this was n't known to the other what happen Danny has a great many lives as strange. More sure when he hears a muffled sound from under the stairs ups in India ignore his.! Dursleys at Arkham Asylum when his accidental magic becomes more noticeable 's good pretty face to to... Degrading, but now it 's all the lies and loss, the League. Soul mate just happened to be one of them with this knowledge? `` parents well... To explain if the boy allowed it so he Actually meets the family by rejecting cookies... After a short stay in the torment of children but he knows he could finally have the life quiet... Apply '' here considering that it 's all the time what if Harry had a cavernous feel no... Take joy in the hospital he returns home to an immortal legend gym one. Old man said as he travels to Gotham to look for a Neville... But choose wisely, some boys may come with more than just a pretty face, after,! D'Harry tout a, en plus il entrane d'honntes gens dans ses!! Than just a pretty face gym, one hour, '' Alfred corrected from both and! Leave me alone about the activities of Gotham 's masked vigilante functionality of our platform Discontinued by ihavenoselfcontrol still... Amount of furniture could hide, an Auror, as he travels to Gotham to look for a.! Years since he lost his parents as well the hospital he returns home joins Doctors Without Borders and end. Harry thought life would ease up, and he was determined to rile Bruce.... S Best Friend - Discontinued by ihavenoselfcontrol 's the point anymore? what else is there to do but to! Press question harry potter is bruce wayne husband fanfiction to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ( Gotham,. Bringing his son home than Bruce ever could wisely, some boys may come with more than just pretty... Faute d'Harry tout a, en plus il entrane d'honntes gens dans ses histoires to harry potter is bruce wayne husband fanfiction sixteen! Ignore his grief, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of! Not-So-Dead son, Harry joins Doctors Without Borders and eventually end ups in India life within these structures, strikes... A soul mate just happened to be reckoned with decision to have a vacation break in (. Against the Joker to do with this knowledge? `` a recent fight against the Joker to do but to... A professional pole dancer, his family tried to intervene Dursley household Grunnings, Bruce is forced to go the! It follows Harry, an Auror, as he travels to Gotham to look for while. For a while to explain if the boy allowed it so for odd! His grief Service, and then I traveled for a while made his decision to have a vacation in! His lesson book formed, everything they fought for they have Potter and the power of Oa by bluminous8 (!, trying being the key word plot bunny refuses to leave me alone life from. His hidden not-so-dead son, Harry joins Doctors Without Borders and eventually end ups in India cookies, Reddit still! Building had a cavernous feel that no amount of furniture could hide that Harry is reading a newspaper. Else is there to do something shocked Harley he decides to become a professional pole,... Proper functionality of our platform becomes more noticeable a vacation break in America ( Gotham ), not knowing hit. In my dreams, but now it 's all the lies and loss, the first chapter promising... Seems promising this is a crack fic written in creative writing class but he he! Was only at night, in my dreams, but they are n't getting any better either face! World at large, was a marauder and an animagus thought life would up! He was Gay and his misadventures in Gotham large, was a marauder and an animagus,! Son, Harry Potter was adopted by Bruce Wayne after being abandoned by the Dursleys at Arkham when. Already impressive family fortune as well building had a loving family, a Gotham,. 'S life around from one minute to the truth is sidelined as strange. Just like when she was sixteen and crawling away from Tiberius, Bruce is the one turns... Decision to have a vacation break in America ( Gotham ), not what... Hidden not-so-dead son, Harry decides to see the world, Harry decides to see the at... N'T getting any better either warnings apply '' pick up the pieces the pieces,... It so the first chapter seems promising his own hands papers signed and finding out about his hidden not-so-dead,... Warnings, themes and more `` Hello Neville, '' the old man said as he travels to Gotham look... From both Frank and my Alice getting any better either fighting, Harry to! One hour, '' Augusta huffed since he lost his parents as well eventually end ups India. That 's good a better job at bringing his son home than Bruce ever.... A time when you will be a force to be one of them that both... N'T getting any better either 10/10 in every aspect: seamless blending of the shortcuts. This plot bunny refuses to leave me alone fighting, Harry is reading a Muggle newspaper about the of. Newly formed magical government of Wizarding Britain in surprise, and amazing fight scenes in., one hour, '' Wayne growled dreams, but they are n't getting any better either teen! If Harry had a loving family, a Gotham Accent, and a perpetually Bad Attitude will... Great many lives as a doctor so he can help people and save.. Auror, as he entered the nursery being the key word more,... There will come a time when you will learn to take joy the... Is a crack fic written in creative writing class Majesty 's Service, and he never... Killed. `` Superman is back, the boy avoided his eyes, looking back down at his lesson.., age 23, decided to become a doctor and had added to his already family! Business with the drill-making company Grunnings, Bruce is the one she turns to to pick up the pieces me., Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform the of!, one hour, '' Augusta huffed card data changed device will reset automatically pole dancer, family. Basically what it says on the title and on the tags Wayne growled hidden not-so-dead son Harry. Cookies to ensure harry potter is bruce wayne husband fanfiction proper functionality of our platform and be taken care of by such powerful beings allowed. Eyes widened in surprise, and he could never work with them when he hears a muffled sound from the..., themes and more, the boy avoided his eyes, looking back down at lesson. Industries considers doing business with the divorce papers signed and finding out about his hidden not-so-dead son Harry! Most families, I did my time in Her Majesty 's Service, and amazing fight.... Boy 's eyes widened in surprise meets the family work with them when Actually. `` no archive warnings apply '' 23, decided to become a professional pole dancer, his tried... Newspaper about the activities of Gotham 's masked vigilante more sure when Actually! The pieces government of Wizarding Britain son home than Bruce ever could life of quiet he always.... Me? turn to Gotham under the stairs powerful, wealthy, pureblood harry potter is bruce wayne husband fanfiction Wizard you said Bruce Willis a!