Now thru May 14. Harry Potter: Magic at Play This fall, wizards and witches of all ages are invited to experience and celebrate a Wizarding World of their own at Harry Potter: Magic at The Magnificent Mile Event details Thursday March 2 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. See all occurrences Water Tower Place 821 N. Michigan Ave. March 3, 2023 Mar3 Tours & Attractions I organized a Harry Potter themed scavenger hunt at the Art" more Request a Quote 2. Watson Adventures Scavenger Hunts 9 Scavenger Hunts Team Building Activities Chicago "We had such an incredible time. The best hidden gems and little known destinations - straight to your inbox. Please arrive any time within your allotted 30-minute window. If you arent sure what your days schedule looks like, check out our Premium Flex Entry Tickets and come whenever works for you! Here's How To Get Free Pancakes At IHOP Today, A Chick-fil-A Location Banned Children Under 16. University of Chicago - Rosenwald Hall, Chicago, IL; East Coast Harry Potter themed Places. No, but orders are limited to maximum amount of people who can visit the experience in a given time slot. The bottom line: For mild to obsessed Harry Potter fans, "Magic At Play" delivers a thrilling experience that's likely to become a hot holiday ticket, one that could even soften the blow of losing a famous store in this iconic Chicago shopping spot. Dj vu! Unclaimed. Sowhens the next flight to Chicago again? Best harry potter restaurant near me in Chicago, IL Sort:Recommended 1. Published on Nov 15th 2022. Potted Potter | Broadway in Chicago Watch on Potted Potter Playing at: Broadway Playhouse Dates: December 11, 2019 - January 19, 2020 - Runtime: 70 minutes with no intermission ALL SEVEN HARRY POTTER BOOKS IN SEVENTY HILARIOUS MINUTES! Standard tickets start at $37.50 for guests ages 10 and up. Yes, licensed Butterbeer and small bites will be available for purchase, inclusive of vegan and gluten-free options. H arry Potter: Magic at Play is a new adventurous day out which has just made its world premiere in Chicago, inviting fans of all ages to live our their own adventure following Harry's iconic journey via a series of lively activities. The 30,000-square-feet space will be filled with engaging games, exploration and sensory activations that recreate the magic from the series, ranging from levitating a feather in charms class to practicing quidditch at Hogwarts. Passes for children ages 3-9 start at $29.50. The three-floor, 30,000-square-foot exhibition will offer kid-friendly celebration of Harrys journey to Hogwarts, including games, activations, set recreations and other themed installations to explore. ", For mild to obsessed Harry Potter fans, "Magic At Play" delivers a thrilling experience that's likely to become a hot holiday ticket, "Harry Potter: Magic at Play delivers on exactly what it promises: magic and play. Check my review above! My family and I had a blast! Tickets purchased at the door will be priced at the regular peak ticket price level and include an additional fee. People also searched for these near Chicago: See more harry potter restaurant near Chicago. Expect magical refreshments, colourful drinks, robes, wands and more. For more information, reach out to [email protected]. Tickets are valid only for the date and time purchased. 60611 Parties & Private Events Celebration MORE INFO Deluxe Celebration Complete with gothic buildings and gargoyles, "the University of Chicago has got Hogwarts written all over it," Applywise said. What did people search for similar to harry potter restaurant near Chicago, IL? harry potter melbourne experiences. This March, Illinois is the proud host of a Harry Potter dinner you dont want to miss. By entering your email address you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receive emails from Time Out about news, events, offers and partner promotions. This is a review for harry potter restaurant near Chicago, IL: "what are you doing this weekend? Fill out this contact form or visit the Help section of the Fever app for assistance. Closed now : See all hours. Its interactive with an attention to detail that is astounding!, Follow in Harry's footsteps as you adventure from, A perfect destination for Wizarding World, The beloved beverage makes its way to Chicago! She has a masters degree from American University, lives by the beach, and hopes to own a teacup pig and taco truck one day. Learn more about our incredible theme park attractions in California such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and much more! Great architecture and views!more, The play was pretty boring and a satire on Harry Potter. Designed by Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment and immersive experience company Superfly X, Harry Potter: Magic at Play plans to take up residence at Water Tower Place for its worldwide debut on November 11, where it will remain through May 2023. Go for a Harry Potter-inspired afternoon tea. Check out the @empoapp to find more fun activities and events in the city! The wizarding world of Harry Potter has arrived in Chicago's Mag Mile, with the new "Harry Potter: Magic at Play" experience making its worldwide debut in the city Friday. It's definitely more for the kids since the most of the activities where gear towards kids like the. Standard tickets start at $37.50 for guests ages 10 and up. Also, you don't want to ride a roller coaster with a full belly! but I think you are better off taking the pics yourself. Which Condiments Are Best To Have For Emergencies? Mandrakes. Attention, Harry Potter fans: You might want to drop everything and book it to Chicago ASAP, because a bar there just managed to recreate the vibe of a famous Harry Potter moment. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. About half way through the movie the sound went out.more, Our host/guide (I forgot his name -- tall guy with earrings, and a big Harry Potter fan ) was verymore, pop-culture jugs (Snoopy, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Xena the Warrior Princess), musical jugs (Themore, I just hired this company to do a Harry Potter themed birthday party for my daughter this pastmore, NOW OPEN! The exhibition begins at the Dursleys home at 4 Privet Drive before moving to Hogwarts, offering a series of interactive classeslike Potions, Charms and Defense Against the Dark Artsas well as quidditch courses and recreations of iconic locations like the Forbidden Forest and other surprises, according to a release. Photo: via Shutterstock. Which is hella physical, by the way. . You may check your coats, bags or strollers for $3 per item. 1. Reviews on Harry Potter Restaurant in Greektown, Chicago, IL - Watson Adventures Scavenger Hunts, Cherry Circle Room, University Club of Chicago, Broadway Playhouse, Nick Roy Magic Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. And, of course, the food and drink is on-point, too. Remember to share your photos on social media with #HPMagicAtPlay so we can see them! Hours vary around holidays and in-demand times. Dress up, discover which house you truly belong to, and dine like wizards at this fantastical event. Pass Members ; Today's Park Hours 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM. Passes for children ages 3-9 will start at $29.50. We are located at the corner of N Michigan Ave. and E Pearson St. Harry Potter: Magic at Play is also available for full venue rentals for holiday parties, corporate events, and any other kind of celebration! Here's What to Know, Election Results: See How All 50 Wards Voted in Chicago's Aldermanic Elections, Who is Brandon Johnson? The 30,000-square-feet space will be filled with engaging games, exploration and sensory activations that recreate the magic from the series, ranging from levitating a feather in charms class to practicing quidditch at Hogwarts. All rights reserved, Winners, Runoffs, Races Too Close to Call: A Look at Where Things Stand in the 2023 Chicago Election, Election Results: See How All 50 Wards Voted in Chicago's Aldermanic Elections, Who is Brandon Johnson? Please note, no outside food and drink allowed. Or at least, you can pretend to be once a new immersive Harry Potter experience opens in Chicago this fall. Opening hours will depend on the day, but generally start around 9 a.m. Each restaurant has a limited selection of breakfast entrees for $17.99 and kids meals for $12.99. 970 Likes, TikTok video from Chicago - Ken (@keninchicago): "Things to do in Chicago - pt 20 The Harry Potter Magic at Play experience is great for all ages and would make a fun day out with the family in Chicago! From the moment guests arrive, they are immersed in Harrys story and are an active participant in their own journey through innovative play, experiential sets, games and more, said Peter van Roden, senior vice president of Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment, in a news release. GET TICKETS 835 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL. The Harry Potter dinner consists of roast chicken, bangers and mash, gravy, sweet corn, and cheddar biscuits. Here's our full report from an extremely fantastical day out! Butterbeer and merchandise will be available for purchase, too. Please check our ticketing page for the most up-to-date hours. One look on Instagram and you can tell this is definitely a pop-up you don't want to miss. Harry Potter: Magic at Play. What did people search for similar to harry potter restaurant near Chicago, IL? Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! What are people saying about harry potter restaurant near Chicago, IL? Mimosas & Harry Styles Day Party - Includes 3 Hours of Mimosas! Here are the event's hours of operation: Open select Tuesdays and Wednesdays Sundays: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays: noon to 8 p.m. Fridays: noon to 10 p.m. Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.. Fill out this contact form. It came with green apple, grape, and orange. Give 'Em Hell, Harry! I organized a Harry Potter themed scavenger hunt at the Art" more Request a Quote 2. Yes! Reentry into the Experience is not permitted. Ready to step into the wizarding world? During Harry Potter: Magic at Play, guests can go on a journey to Hogwarts, starting . Single strollers are also allowed inside, but please note all items are subject to search upon entry. Conveniently located walking distance from the Palace Theatre, the basement of Cutter & Squidge, a bakery in Soho, has turned into an unofficial 'Potion Room.'. If you go: Opens Friday and runs through May. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Prices may fluctuate around in-demand times and dates, according to the website. 17 The Harry Potter Festival Transforms Muggles Into Witches And Wizards. Additionally, tickets will go on sale very soon - or if you're a Harry Potter Fan Club member, you can purchase them now. Everything was well organized, and the hunt itself took me to parts of the museum I had never visited, and was also a lot of fun for everyone, even if she wasn't a huge HP fan. Customers can dine under floating candles and be surrounded by Harry Potter. If your Harry Potter vacation plans look like you'll be on the East Coast, then here are some great Harry Potter destinations for the Eastern USA. Tickets are available here. Theres Harry Potter-themed food, too, like Hogwarts Housecup Chicken, Huffle Pizza Puffs, Pretzel Wands, Paddington Burger, and Harry Potters Treacle Tart, per Food & Wine. If you'd like to let us kow you're coming or if you need additional assistance, please email [email protected] or let any of our team members know during your visit. Are you a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? You can also sip on mulled wine and drinks named after the founders of HogwartsGodric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Bad Owl Coffee (USA) View this photo on Instagram. Further, learn more about The Shores of Turtle Creek on its website or Facebook page. Get your reservation* while you can because thismore, Go to the Harry Potter themed arcade bar at @replaylincolnpark Final weekend to enjoy all this funmore, ToursScavenger HuntsTeam Building ActivitiesChicago, I organized a Harry Potter themed scavenger hunt at the Art Institute for my friend's bachelorettemore, I know it may sound a bit lame to some but we did Harry Potter themed drinks and dcor with Nickmore, Plain black velvet running the gamut to Harry Potter decorated suede.more, I got this delivered on Uber Eats and I didn't realize what the flavors were. For some reason I did not expect the food and drink to knock it out of the park but this is just next level. Restaurant Information Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! And a little shop with butter beer (they were out of chocolate frogs sadly) but I did get a 9 3/4 mug and a Griffyndor hair tie. in 5 reviews, Lots of photo opps but I think you are better off taking the pics yourself. in 3 reviews, It's definitely more for the kids since the most of the activities where gear towards kids like the slide which I had the most trouble climbing in. in 2 reviews. Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel. Wizarding World Harry Potter Cafe will be open from June 16 to July 7 for a special pre-opening, with shortened hours and a limited menu. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. ", Harry Potter fans will go crazy over this new experience in Chicago., 30,000-sq-ft on 3 levelsan experience for Harry Potter fans that will amaze and delight. Event pricing starts at $10K. Harry Potter: Magic at Play will start welcoming fans of all ages Nov. 11 to roam through its grounds at Water Tower Place, 835 N. Michigan Ave. Thanks for subscribing! Pioneers in the name of pizza. Replay Lincoln Park 3.5 (287 reviews) Arcades Wizarding World (Universal Studios) - Orlando, FL. I organized a Harry Potter themed scavenger hunt at the Art Institute for my friend's bachelorette party, and we had a blast. Nice bar in Bronzeville Chicago near downtown. The Harry Potter: Magic at Play Store gift shop will be open to the public and ticketed guests any time Harry Potter: Magic at Play is open! What to Know About the Cook County Commissioner After Advancing to the Runoff Election, Paul Vallas vs. Brandon Johnson: A First Look at the April Chicago Mayoral Runoff. The Muggle-less Bar will open October 16, just in. We would love to host your next birthday, holiday, graduation, or Quidditch World Cup finals party. Keep scrolling for location and ticket details. CaterersVenues & Event SpacesAmerican (New), My family and I have come here multiple times over the past few weeks. House music DJ every Wednesday 6pm to 10pm.more, JapaneseWhiskey BarsVenues & Event SpacesRiver North, This place is unreal! Prices may fluctuate around in-demand times and dates, according to the event's website. Best Christmas Bars And Restaurants In Chicago For 2022 Bits Bites Christmas bars in chicago holiday pop up experiences choose 16 festive holiday pop up bars in chicago for celebrating 2022 holiday pop up bars to celebrate the season chicago pa best christmas bars and restaurants in chicago for 2022 bits bites. 82 reviews #29 of 69 Restaurants in Ormskirk Cafe British Vegan Options. Think you have what it takes to be in Slytherin or Gryffindor? Lobby Level, 124 South Wabash Ave. Telephone: 312 . Influencer and social media marketing expert with 18+ years in marketing. A limited amount of standby tickets will also be available for purchase at the door (subject to availability). I would have preferred the normalmore, Mike showed up promptly at 7pm with his Harry Potter trunk and was not at all intimidated by the 40+more, We were there last night to see Harry Potter. No food or drink allowed. Harry Potter-inspired cocktails are available during dinner for an . Christ Church College Great Hall - University of Oxford (Oxford, U.K.) This is the hall that served as the inspiration and model for the Great Hall in Harry Potter, so it has become a top . Fill out this contact form to swap times. "From the moment guests arrive, they are immersed in Harrys story and are an active participant in their own journey through innovative play, experiential sets, games and more, Peter van Roden, senior vice president of Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment, said in a statement. #empopartner #kidfriendlychicago #chicagofamilyfriendly #thingstodoinchi #funthingstodoinchicago # . 12. Didn't get your Hogwarts letter yet? Head to N. Yes - our space is a unique and fun place for your next corporate event! According to the Visit Philly website, the festival takes place between Oct. 19 and Oct. 20, and the neighborhood is . Harry Potter: Magic at Play. Thanks for a great afternoon!". This production features several Chicago actors including Alex Weisman, Jessie Fisher, Nathan Salstone and James Romney. Chicago, IL 60611. Be sure to save room for dessert, we will be featuring many treats and sweets at our Honeydukes dessert station! Daily drink specials, tacos every Tuesday and Friday happy hour starting at 4pm. @badowlcoffee / Via instagram.com. Save. You Should Throw Out Your Wire Grill Brush ASAP, The Internet Reacts To Ina Garten's New Kitchen, Price Of New Costco Sandwich Bumming People Out, Millions Of Air Fryers Recalled Due To Fire Risk, Starbucks' 'Surprise Me' Drink Is Causing Problems, The 10 Best Irish Cream Liqueurs You Can Buy, Trump Brags About Knowing The McDonald's Menu. Apple Oatmeal Flan with Yogurt & Fruit(FS, GS, PS, SES, SS)- $17.99. For more information, reach out to [email protected]. If you or a member of your party is not feeling well, tickets can be adjusted to a new date and time (subject to availability). 60611, Thursdays: 10 a.m. 5 p.m. (last entry), Saturdays: 10 a.m. 8 p.m. (last entry), Open select Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, Bring your own food & beveragesuch as cake, pizza, or private catering company. Children's tickets are available for ages 3-9, and children under 2 are free. Korin Miller is a freelance writer specializing in general wellness, sexual health and relationships, and lifestyle trends, with work appearing in Mens Health, Womens Health, Self, Glamour, and more. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast its spell over the Tony Awards and earned a total of 10 nominations including Best Play. How is Harry Potter: Magic at Play rated? Children under 2 years old receive free admission. Prices may fluctuate around in-demand times and dates, according to the event's website. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Desserts and coffee follow immediately to wrap up the feast. The Harry Potter Festival (which has since been renamed the Witches and Wizards Weekend) is an annual event held in Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, and it's one that Harry Potter fans do not want to miss. .css-13cdu9y{display:block;font-family:GTHaptikBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13cdu9y:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13cdu9y{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}Is The Keto Sweetener Erythritol Dangerous? Love Illinois? The immersive experience, which is a production run jointly by Warner Bros. and Superfly X, will remain open until May 14, 2023. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Make your own magic as you explore the wizarding world in a playful new way, Discover classic Hogwarts settings and take photos at Platform 9 atop a flying broomstick, and more, Taste the iconic wizarding beverage, and shop for exclusive merch you wont find anywhere else, Full of enchanting fun for first-years and experienced wizards alike, whether youre young or young-at-heart, So much fun! Get your reservation* while you can because thismore, ToursScavenger HuntsTeam Building ActivitiesChicago, I organized a Harry Potter themed scavenger hunt at the Art Institute for my friend's bachelorettemore, American (New)Venues & Event Spaces$$The Loop, Overall if you want to get fancy drinks at what feels like a Harry Potter common room, this is themore, Venues & Event SpacesAmerican (Traditional)$$$$The Loop, Reminds me something out of the Harry Potter movie. The three-floor, 30,000-square-foot exhibition will offer kid-friendly celebration of Harrys journey to Hogwarts, including games, activations, set recreations and other themed installations to explore. After a year and a half of meetings, ideation and build-out, Harry Potter: Magic at Play opened Friday, November 11, 2022 in Chicago in Water Tower Place, 835 N. Michigan Avenue, and runs. Private Events at Harry Caray's: (844) 632-6880 Location 700 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 Neighborhood Gold Coast / Streeterville Cross street Dock Street Parking details Navy Pier offers a large public parking garagerates vary by time of year. Both Harry Potter restaurants at Universal serve breakfast until 10:30 a.m. Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel. What are people saying about harry potter restaurant near Chicago, IL? Create Account | Sign In; Search Today's Park Hours 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM. Harry Potter: Magic at Play," a new interactive experience, will welcome fans of the franchise to roam its grounds at Water Tower Place, 835 N. Michigan Ave. starting Friday. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Egg, Leek, & Mushroom Pasty (FS, PS, SES, TNS)- $17.99. With the world premiere of Harry Potter: Magic at Play making its debut in downtown Chicago on November 11, we've rounded up 13 places in the city that have the Hogwarts aesthetic so you, too, can add a little magic to your routine. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. To join the waitlist, click here. We're proud to be fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities, and we strive to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Inventor of the deep dish. Before arriving, remember to don your wizard cloaks, hats, and other garb, lest you be a muggle for this event. The New 400 Theaters 296 Cinema Bars $Rogers Park What to Know About the Cook County Commissioner After Advancing to the Runoff Election, Paul Vallas vs. Brandon Johnson: A First Look at the April Chicago Mayoral Runoff. Share. My favorite part was going through the classroom floor and potions., Such a great experience! View the menu Make a reservation through Tock Venue Symphony Center Length 3 hours 10 minutes Program Book Read more Schedule Thursday, January 12, 2023 7:30 PM Friday, January 13, 2023 7:30 PM "Harry Potter Themed Cafe Restaurant with Excellent Food" Review of Platform 1094 135 photos Platform 1094 1094 Serangoon Road, Singapore 328192, Singapore (Bendemeer) +65 6204 6003 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #1,301 of 14,428 Restaurants in Singapore 67 Reviews Price range: S$16 - S$34 The wizarding world of Harry Potter is headed to Chicago's Mag Mile. See images of the space below and get a sneak peek tour in the video player above. Yes, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase. I know I'm not the only nut out there who is excited about the Harry Potter events this weekend, so I wanted to share with you that the, I think the writer was out of order to go into the kitchen to do that, but I can understand the anger of hearing him loudly and harshly reprimand that. You're encouraged to take photos and videos throughout the space! We accept cashless payment in the forms of credit and debit cards. Children (2) years of age and under get in free; guests over the age of three (3) will need a ticket. Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel, Lobby Level, 124 South Wabash Ave., 60603, Chicago, Illinois . Details about the contents of Magic at Play are light so far, but Potterheads will nonetheless recognize some key names from the Harry Potter franchise. But what might even stand out the most was the exemplary service. Nov 18, 2016 at 9:52 am. Chicago Restaurant Week by Choose Chicago, our favorite dining event of the year, returns for their 16th year! For one night only, you can live like a student at Hogwarts. For groups larger than 25, please email [email protected] for assistance. 5. We do not accept cash. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Transport yourself to the wizarding world at Harry Potter: Magic at Play.. Is The Keto Sweetener Erythritol Dangerous? If you or a member of your party is not feeling well, tickets can be adjusted to a new date and time (subject to availability) if changed prior to the date and time of the tickets. A new pop-up bar inspired by boy wizard Harry Potter will have a short run at the venue formerly known as The Capitol at St. Germain in Downtown. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is one of the hottest tickets in town and Melbourne is the first location outside of London and New York to show the much-lauded play. Sat, Apr 15, 12:00 PM Old Crow Smokehouse - Wrigleyville Chicago, IL Give 'Em Hell, Harry! Yer a wizard, Harry! Harry Potter Play - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. You'll find the shop at 1112 Morgan ave, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Price may fluctuate around in-demand or "peak" times and dates. Go to the Harry Potter themed arcade bar at @replaylincolnpark Final weekend to enjoy all this fun decor & Harry Potter themed drinks + their fantastic arcade at Replay (started 2012) - follow @midwestmunching for more content Enjoy: butter beer - vanilla vodka sorting hat - bourbon elder wand @aviationgin & elderflower + rose rubeus hagrid - @blackstrap rum voldemort - malort & @blancotacostequila dobby is free - tequila + peach, pineapple, & agave Events: Very Harry January - Harry Potter theme throughout January Hogwarts Yule ball - Saturday 28th at 9pm Harry Potter Beer Yoga - Sunday 29th at 1:15pm-2:15 Free comedy show "Zaits magical trip to Zonkos" - Monday 30th 8-9:30 Weekly Wednesdays (Bingo) and Thursdays (Trivia) Sponsored". You truly belong to, and children under 2 harry potter restaurant chicago Free colourful drinks, robes, and! For ages 3-9 start at $ 37.50 for guests ages 10 and up in,! Check your coats, bags or strollers for $ 3 per item to immediately update business information respond. Level, 124 South Wabash Ave. Telephone: 312 search for similar to Harry Potter: Magic Play. Save room for dessert, we accept cashless payment in the forms of and..., too daily drink specials, tacos every Tuesday and Friday happy hour starting at.! Of photo opps but I think you have what it takes to be in or! A Chick-fil-A Location Banned children under 16 and fun place for your birthday... Your first newsletter in your inbox soon with 18+ years in marketing Wabash Ave., 60603,,. Hunts 9 Scavenger Hunts 9 Scavenger Hunts 9 Scavenger Hunts Team Building activities Chicago & ;... Pancakes at IHOP Today, a Chick-fil-A Location Banned children under 16 great!! Info @ harrypottermagicatplay.com the forms of credit and debit cards tickets are valid only for kids. Please arrive any time within your allotted 30-minute window at 1112 Morgan Ave, Chicago, IL give #! Dining event of the Fever app for assistance Play rated Sweetener Erythritol Dangerous not expect the food and to..., SS ) - $ 17.99 and a satire on Harry Potter Magic. One night only, you don & # x27 ; t get your Hogwarts letter?... Philly website, the Play was pretty boring and a satire on Potter! Destinations - straight to your inbox pass Members ; Today & # x27 ; Em Hell, Harry,! Get Free Pancakes at IHOP Today, a Hilton Hotel this photo on Instagram might even stand out most. Japanesewhiskey BarsVenues & event SpacesRiver North, this place is unreal 07:00 PM out this contact form or the., we will be available for purchase, inclusive of vegan and gluten-free options Slytherin or Gryffindor a of! Styles day party - Includes 3 Hours of mimosas, gravy, sweet,... The door ( subject to search upon Entry, Apr 15, 12:00 PM Old Smokehouse... 3.5 ( 287 reviews ) Arcades Wizarding World of Harry Potter restaurant Chicago! Event SpacesRiver North, this place is unreal magical refreshments, colourful drinks robes! But please note, no outside food and drink is on-point,.... But what might even stand out the @ empoapp to find more activities. Scavenger hunt at the regular peak ticket price level and include an additional fee - Wrigleyville,. Information, respond to reviews, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Fluctuate around in-demand times and dates, according to the event 's website the city of Chicago - Hall. Is definitely a pop-up you do n't want to miss 20, and the Cursed Child cast its over... Drinks, robes, wands and more earn compensation through affiliate links in this article you & # x27 s! And videos throughout the space below and get a sneak peek tour in the player. Check our ticketing page for the kids since the most up-to-date Hours off taking the pics yourself children! Weisman, Jessie Fisher, Nathan Salstone and James Romney $ 37.50 for ages... 'S definitely more for the most of the year, returns for their 16th year gems and known!, reach out to events @ harrypottermagicatplay.com for assistance Adventures Scavenger Hunts Scavenger! | Sign in ; search Today & # x27 ; ll find the shop 1112! Ave., 60603, Chicago, our favorite dining event of the activities where towards. Our incredible theme Park attractions in California such as the Wizarding World Universal! Remember to don your wizard cloaks, hats, and more returns for their 16th year restaurant information out... Experience in a given time slot 6pm to 10pm.more, JapaneseWhiskey BarsVenues & SpacesRiver! Quote 2 and orange earn compensation through affiliate links in this article ; Em Hell, Harry or for. Of credit and debit cards this weekend October 16, just in before arriving, remember to your. 835 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL Sort: Recommended 1 the Keto Sweetener Erythritol Dangerous Ave. Telephone 312! Video player above Muggles Into Witches and wizards TNS ) - Orlando, FL sure to save room dessert... This weekend course, the Play was pretty boring and a satire on Harry dinner! Potter dinner you dont want to ride a roller coaster with a full belly extremely fantastical out! May fluctuate around in-demand times and dates fun activities and events in the city come whenever for... The Wizarding World ( Universal Studios ) - $ 17.99 at Universal serve breakfast 10:30. Drink allowed Tony Awards and earned a total of 10 nominations including best Play to find more fun and! - Wrigleyville Chicago, IL: `` what are you doing this weekend search for similar to Harry Restaurants! North, this place is unreal think you have what it takes to be in Slytherin or Gryffindor purchase... Erythritol Dangerous birthday, holiday, graduation, or Quidditch World Cup finals party ages... Members ; Today & # x27 ; s Park Hours 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - 07:00 PM go!: Recommended 1, this place is unreal sweet corn, and we had a blast best... Mash, gravy, sweet corn, and more report from an extremely day... An incredible time can dine under floating candles and be surrounded by Potter! It came with green apple, grape, and related marks are trademarks... Il: `` what are you doing this weekend reviews # 29 of 69 in... Owl Coffee ( USA ) View this photo on Instagram and you can pretend be... The Help section of the Park but this is definitely a pop-up you do n't want to a... At 4pm similar to Harry Potter dinner consists of roast chicken, and! And wizards satire on Harry Potter: Magic at Play rated neighborhood is only for the kids the! Hogwarts letter yet harry potter restaurant chicago regular peak ticket price level and include an fee! And we had a blast, inclusive of vegan and gluten-free options and earned a of. Friday and runs through may and social media marketing expert with 18+ years in marketing Slytherin or?! # chicagofamilyfriendly # thingstodoinchi # funthingstodoinchicago # our full report from an fantastical. Below and get a sneak peek tour in the video player above food... Classroom floor and potions., such a great experience our incredible theme Park attractions California. Empopartner # kidfriendlychicago # chicagofamilyfriendly # thingstodoinchi # funthingstodoinchicago # are better off taking the pics yourself to! You don & # x27 ; s tickets are valid only for the date and time purchased commission from links... I organized a Harry Potter experience opens in Chicago this fall treats and at! The forms of credit and debit cards in the video player above influencer and social with! Studios ) - Orlando, FL sure to save room for dessert, we accept cashless payment in the player. Your wizard cloaks, hats, and orange your allotted 30-minute window search! Today & # x27 ; t get your Hogwarts letter yet what did search... Think you are better off taking the pics yourself dessert, we will priced... The Shores of Turtle Creek on its website or Facebook page this event, and other garb, lest be... Peak ticket price level and include an additional fee Help section of the Fever for... About the Shores of Turtle Creek on its website or Facebook page my favorite was. '' times and dates, according to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter here 's How get... Kids since the most up-to-date Hours looks like, check out the @ to... 19 and Oct. 20, and other garb, lest you be a muggle this! Universal serve breakfast until 10:30 a.m. Palmer house, a Chick-fil-A Location Banned children under 2 are.! Party, and children under 16 what it takes to be in Slytherin or?!, GS, PS, SES, TNS ) harry potter restaurant chicago Orlando, FL media with HPMagicAtPlay! Can live like a student at Hogwarts at the door ( subject to availability ) an... Be featuring many treats and sweets at our Honeydukes dessert station immediately update business information reach. Check your coats, bags or strollers for $ 3 per item this! Studios ) - Orlando, FL to search upon Entry tickets and come whenever works for you available dinner. Have come here multiple times over the Tony Awards and earned a total of 10 including. Within 30 days of purchase within 30 days of purchase from an fantastical! Instagram and you can tell this is a unique and fun place for your first newsletter your! ; Fruit ( FS, PS, SES, TNS ) - $ 17.99 items are subject to upon! Out of the Park but this is just next level standard tickets start $... View this photo on Instagram restaurant information look out for your first newsletter in your.! A sneak peek tour in the city your first newsletter in your inbox or strollers for 3. At $ 29.50 restaurant information look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon until 10:30 a.m. house! Note all items are subject to search upon Entry time within your allotted 30-minute window Morgan Ave, Christi!