For unknown reasons, the semi failed to negotiate the left-hand downhill curve and drove into the concrete barrier on the right edge of the roadway. This talented and dedicated [], STATS FROM THE OPERATION Read a story about the enforcement from KSL.com here: https://www.ksl.com/article/50040283/police-crack-down-on-distracted-driving-in-utah-county What:Utah County Law Enforcement Officers will utilize an unmarked van with spotters sitting inside looking for violations of Utahs distracted driving laws. I-15 in this area is a five-lane roadway. For an unknown reason at this time, the driver of the Dodge Journey left their travel lane and was traveling eastbound in the westbound lane. At around 7:00pm, McKinney Fire/EMS and Police responded to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive. Shortly after it was reported that the male had jumped and had no pulse. On Sunday, February 14, at 12:54am, Troopers responded to rollover crash on SR-30 at mile post 76. Agency: UHP Initial Description: At 09:18hrs, a contractor for a portable toilet company was servicing the portable toilets in the construction area of westbound I-80 at the Exit 99 ramp reconstruction project. The Ford collided with the [], On Monday October 5, 2021 at about 10:00 am, high winds blew over multiple semis between mileposts 78 to 81 eastbound and westbound. 60% of Car Seats Are Installed Incorrectly, Additional details on the overnight fatal crash at 14800 S I-15 NB, Additional Details: Fatal Crash I-80 MM 81, Body Cam Footage of California Kidnapping Suspects Caught in Southern Utah, Fatal crash on I-15 at MM 179 near Holden, Fatal Motorcycle Crash on SR-143 MM 50.5 near Panguitch, Additional details and photos Fatal Crash MM 67 I-15 SB near Enoch, Double fatal crash on US-6 in Utah County near milepost 206. As the Honda and [], On December 18, 2021 at 0620 hours, a Honda Accord was traveling South on Main Street in Manti. WebBe prepared before you head out! [], On August 30, 2021, at about 10:25pm, Tooele County Dispatch started receiving calls of a wrong way passenger vehicle traveling eastbound in the westbound lanes on I-80 near mile post 41. Rescue attempts were made and Lifeflight was [], At 1:21 am on 7/25/20 a Honda Civic containing three occupants was leaving Wendover, Nevada heading eastbound on I-80 towards SLC. He was last seen Wednesday evening in Hanna before he crashed his red 1999 Toyota Tacoma truck on SR-208 mile marker 8. The vehicle went off the road to the right for an unknown reason. The driver of the sedan was pinned and pronounced deceased by medical [], National Cyber Security Alliance encourages individuals to Own Your Privacy by learning more about how to protect their valuable data online Data Privacy Day is a global effort taking place annually on January 28th that generates awareness about the importance of privacy, highlights easy ways to protect personal information and reminds organizations that [], With snow, ice and winter weather back in the forecast, the Utah Highway Patrol is reminding drivers that its more important than ever to slow down and move over for vehicles on the shoulder. WebInterstate 70 (I-70) is a mainline route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States connecting Utah and Maryland. Dispatchers do an important, stressfulsometimeshumorousjob for countys public safety operations Below are photos taken by Hailey Hendricks [], At the recent American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD) Annual Symposium held in St. Louis, MO, employees of the Utah DPS crime laboratory received national honors and recognition. A few minutes later, Richfield Communication Center received a [], For Immediate Release Free car seat checks and an updated website mark this years CPS Week Parents can locate inspection stations and seat belt safety resources atclickit.utah.gov SALT LAKE CITY (September 16, 2020)Child passenger safety (CPS) week is September 20-26, 2020. Street takes over the duties of Lt. Todd Royce who served in the position for five years. Sgt. This enhancement, commonly known as a text message, will be added during the latter [], The Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS) honored more than 75 of its finest from all 11 divisions and bureaus, including members of the public and officers from across the state. The UPD vehicle was in the parking lot of the sub-station located in Cottonwood Heights. Agents with the Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS) are asking for the publics help identifying a murder victim in a cold case homicide from April 1998. Gary R. Herbert issued the following statement after the Utah Senates confirmation of Jess L. Anderson as the new commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety: Jess Anderson is a respected leader in our law enforcement community and I have immense trust and faith in him. And that over 99 percent of the people who registered as organ donors last year did so on their driver license or state ID card? Is Your Child Safe? 60) Conceal Carry Firearms Amendments. For unknown reasons at this time, the Subaru veered left across the center turn lane and into the westbound travel lanes impacting a 2020 white Chevy Silverado truck head-on. On January 16, the Texas Department of. To help make sure everyone gets where theyre going and back home safely, we wanted to remind everyone to make safe driving a priority. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: On April 20, 2020 at 10:10 AM a white Ford F150 [], In the afternoon of Sunday, April 19th, 2020, Corporal Pollard was dispatched to a Mother duck and her ducklings disrupting traffic on I-15 northbound at 4700 S in Murray. During the investigation an individual unexpectedly entered the scene, aggressively engaged the officers and troopers and a shooting occurred. Presented by the Department of Public Safety (DPS), the safety fair will feature free family activities, safety demonstrations, and local favorites and prizes. Multiple citizens traveling I-15 in the area called the Cedar [], On December, 21st, 2020 at about 7:00 am near mile marker 148 on Interstate 70 (one mile west of the SR-24 turn-off to go to towards Hanksville) a westbound Toyota 4Runner left the road to the left, sharply came back across the road to the right and then it departed the roadway striking an embankment [], On December 17th, 2020, just after 9:00 pm on I-15 northbound at about MM 268 (about a mile south of University Pkwy) a Mazda 6 Passenger car with two occupants was traveling northbound in the HOV lane just ahead of a semi/tractor-trailer combo in lane #2. [], The Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS) Crime Labs Biology Team was nominated for and received the Governors Award for Outstanding Public Service. The wrong way vehicle, a green Chrysler, [], Salt Lake City- This morning, February 20, 2022 about 4:18am a red SUV got on I-15 traveling southbound in the northbound lanes at 600 South. disrupted by the negligence of others. 16-Year Old Unlicensed Driver in Serious Condition Following I-15 Rollover, Critical Injury Crash on I-15 near Beaver, UT, Fatal incident semi vs. pedestrian, I-15 NB MM 356, Utah DPS Commissioner Graduates from FBI National Academy, Box Elder News Journal Article About Dispatch Center, DPS Forensic Services Staff National Recognition, Fatal Crash 3000 South I-215 West Northbound, Media Availability: State Bureau of Investigation Spokesperson, Fatal crash on I-70 MM 202 near the Colorado boarder, Driver in critical condition following rollover on I-84 MM 9, UHP Kicks Off Click It or Ticket with Border to Border Seat Belt Enforcement, Wrong way driver successfully intercepted by Davis County Trooper, Semi Rollover I-80 EB @ I-84 split (Echo Junction), Fatal crash involving two semis on US Hwy 6 at MM 279, Injury crash involving tour bus on U.S. 89 near Kanab, January 2019 DUI arrests with 0.050-0.079 BAC levels, Injury Crash involving two commercial vehicles MM 99 I-80 EB, Two in serious but stable condition following crash in Sardine Canyon, Fatal crash on U.S. Hwy 40 at MM 131 (15 miles west of Vernal), Dont live in a myth, get the flood facts, Fatal incident/crash SR-147 mile post 10 in Utah County, DPS Dive Team Trains With California Sheriffs Office in Ice Diving, BYU Police Notice of Intent to Decertify, Investigation & Public Records, Zion National Park Rescue by DPS Helicopter Team. [], The Utah Highway Patrol has appointed Sergeant Cameron Roden as its next Public Information Officer. The Dodge was in the right lane when for an unknown reason the driver turned sharply to the right and went off the road. On July 29, at 0044 hours, dispatch received calls of a possible body in the right travel lane of [], Today 7/28/2021, at about 4:49 pm. SR 150 was [], On Saturday, July 25, 2020, at about 11:52 witnesses reported that an adult male had climbed up onto the side of I-15 at milepost 284 and looked like he might jump off the bridge. Denton police Cedar Rapids Police make arrest in 2007 cold case murder, Students across the state protest anti LGBTQ+ legislation, State Rep. introduces bill to provide free school lunches for low-income families, Clinton man sentenced for role in large-scale meth trafficking. The overdoses were due to the use of spice, however, medical teams used Naloxone to save each patient. Following a short classroom session in which POSTs Sgt. 1 dead, 4 injured after two-car crash on Yelm Highway Thursday morning Updated October 20, 2022, 10:34 AM Traffic More delays are coming to southbound I-5 The [], DPS Incident Notification 7098 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 05-20-2019 16:41) Section: 11 // District: B Date: 05-20-2019 Time: 15:56 Location: I-15 (Beaver) Mile Post: 110 Travel Direction: North Inv. The driver of the semi was [], Today 8/2/21 at about 2:07 pm, on I-80 WB at MP 63, a semi came up on a slow moving RV in the right lane. Below is the redacted report and dash cam video. This did not need to [], Agents with the Utah Department of Public Safety and multiple law enforcement agencies from across the Salt Lake Valley collaborated on an operation to take down criminal activity across the Salt Lake Valley. The Ford ran off the roadway to the left then over-corrected back to the right. Sitting in no moving traffic one mile from 68 Read More, Sheriff and ambulance on scene chopper overhead standstill traffic Read More, Click here to reveal US 380 traffic and accident MAP, Community members hear highway project details at US 380 public hearing, Woman dies in collision with semi-truck on US 380, Collin County residents whose properties are at risk raise concerns about proposed U.S. Highway 380 bypass expansion. Please [], DPS Incident Notification 7616 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 11-27-2019 17:09) Section: 1 // District: 0 Date: 11-27-2019 Time: 11:16 Location: I-15 Mile Post: 358 Travel Direction: North Inv. Troopers arrived on the scene and saw that medical personnel were working on a male that had been ejected out of the vehicle. Chief Dennis Vincent. What will you do with 99 days? Croft with our Utah Highway Patrols motorcycle squad will be available for media interviews on Monday, August 6 at 3:00 p.m. Sgt. [], On Sunday January 12, 2022 at about 7:18 am, a yellow Ford Focus was traveling westbound on I-80 near milepost 80. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: A blue Toyota sedan had stopped in the center turn lane on [], DPS Incident Notification 6970 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 04-08-2019 11:10) Section: 1 // District: C Date: 04-08-2019 Time: 09:15 Location: I-84 Mile Post: 111 Travel Direction: West Inv. While interacting with the driver and co-driver, another westbound semi was traveling in the right lane approaching the [], At approximately 7:30 pm on Sunday, February 27th, a westbound passenger car struck a cow in the roadway on SR-102 at mile 14. The operation included 6 Troopers, 3 spotters, and 1 driver that focused on distracted drivers in Salt Lake County. Traffic was shut down westbound on SR-201 at the intersection of 7200 West with a 4-vehicle crash, including [], UPDATED INFO 15:00 P.M.Names of fatal parties involved. DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - Two children and one adult were killed after a head-on crash on Highway 380 in Denton Sunday, police said. Police said they responded to the crash just before 11:45 a.m. on westbound 380 near Rockhill Road. In one vehicle, one adult was pronounced dead and another was found injured. A gray Honda Accord was Northbound on 4400 West and a green GMC truck was Eastbound on [], Utah Highway Patrol Troopers need the publics assistance but its not for what you would normally expect. WHAT:Troopers, local agencies and Nebo School District Student Body Officers alongside school staff will be reminding students about the importance of wearing seat belts over the [], At about 9:00 AM, a grey 2006 Mercedes Benz was westbound on SR-40 going up a grade near milepost 11 in the right lane in Heber City. The school bus drifted off the right shoulder of the roadway into the dirt for a [], Now that kids are back to school and summer activities are winding down, The Utah Highway Patrol is looking to end the 100 deadliest days on a positive note. Closest town is Big Water UT. so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. Agents became aware of a group of Honduran nationals who were [], Storm totals from 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 18 to 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, February 20: Utah and Salt Lake Counties: 552 Davis County: 65 Weber County: 65 Combined total of 682 *No fatalities or major injuries Four UHP trooper patrol cars hit One UDOT IMT unit hit The dash cam video below shows UHP Sgt. Agency: UHP Initial Description:At approximately 10:28 hours, a white Dodge Ram pickup was traveling eastbound on US 40 near milepost 29. While Troopers were responding to the accident, dispatch reported a caller stated one vehicle was traveling wrong way going northbound in southbound lanes. The [], On Nov 23, 2022 at approximately 4:07 am, a personal Injury crash occurred on I-80 eastbound at mm 84. The front of the tow [], On February 18, 2023, at 2:59 AM, UHP Troopers responded to a crash on I-80 Westbound near MP 15. UHP Trooper [], DPS is aware of the reports regarding Firefighters from the state of Utah being deployed to assist with fire fighting efforts in Australia. Utah Highway Patrol Statewide weekend recap. A 2009 Ford F-150 had rolled ejecting the driver and sole occupant. The Sonata began to turn [], On Saturday, July 2, 2022, at about 6:41 am, a 2000 Ford Ranger was traveling northbound on SR-189 near milepost 24 and Deer Creek State Park. Accident Date: Mon, 12/08/2014. Details on Saturdays Fatal Crash on SR-36, Driver License Division Partners with Donor Connect, Fatal Crash on I-15 NB to I-80 WB near 500 S in Salt Lake City, Critical Injury Crash on I-15 at MM 264 in Provo Turns Fatal, Utah Permit-Less Concealed Carry H.B. A Dodge Durango was traveling westbound on Pole Canyon Road towards Grantsville. The Jeep Wrangler clipped a southbound white Ford [], SALT LAKE CITY- Early this morning a westbound GMC Pickup exiting SR-201 at 8400 West to go southbound sideswiped a Toyota Camry traveling the same direction. A bicyclist approached the intersection on the right side of the truck. If you are involved in an accident, move off the road to the nearest exit if you are able. Most of I-15 southbound was closed for one [], DPS Incident Notification 7515 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 10-21-2019 22:30) Section: 10 // District: B Date: 10-21-2019 Time: 17:34 Location: Ephraim Canyon Road Mile Post: Travel Direction: East Inv. Driver dies in crash near Strawberry Reservoir (Crash from Monday), Driver dies in motorcycle crash in southern Utah, Utah County school bus crash (Correction), Critical Injury Crash on US-189 near MM 12. Jay Henry, Laboratory Director, [], The Problem: Road Debris is All Too Common June 6th is Secure Your Load Day. Lehi City has asked the Utah Highway Patrol to investigate the crash because it involved a city vehicle. A short [], Date: 02-05-2019 Time: 12:41 Location: SR-91 (9400 N.) Mile Post: 38 Travel Direction: South Inv. Agency: UHP Initial Description: A green Chevrolet 1500 was traveling eastbound on I-80 in the area of milepost 92. The female driver of the jeep [], On 11/20/2018, at 0221 hours, UHP dispatch broadcast a head on collision between two vehicles on southbound I-15 near 5300 South. The vehicle drifted off the roadway to the left and corrected back onto the roadway. DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - Two children and one adult were killed after a head-on crash on Highway 380 in Denton Sunday, police said. Among the new appointments made by Commissioner Anderson are two new Deputy Commissioners, a Lieutenant Colonel and Chief Special Agent. The driver of the Mercedes failed to slow or change lanes and impacted with the rear [], At about 6:00 AM, a car was northbound on SR-189 near milepost 23. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) announced that its National Response Team (NRT) has joined the investigation into the Underwood Fruit and Warehouse Company Fire that occurred on October 18, 2017 at approximately 5:30 AM. After that [], On Tuesday October 12, 2021, at about 5:15 am, a 1999 Ford Expedition was traveling westbound on SR-7 by the Sand Hollow Reservoir. The vehicle was traveling southbound in the area at the time. If you and your family dont have a plan in place, it could jeopardize your safety, or even prove deadly. According [], On Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at about 11:30 pm, two pickup trucks, each towing trailers with construction equipment, were stopped in the left-hand emergency lane of Northbound I-15 prior to 24th street. The driver of the Impala was killed [], The covert operation will take place inSalt Lake and Utah counties. The car was thrown off the right side of the interstate and [], At approximately 6:42 am, a male individual ran out into the roadway on Northbound I-15 in the area of Woods Cross High School. Call us today for a free consultation at 800-256-5169. The driver of vehicle no.1 was driving south on [], Utahs Consumer Protection Division is reporting a significant uptick in spear fishing scams. In Utah, tenof the [], By Joe Dougherty Weve been waiting for this for a long time. (Updated 12/15/21), Impaired Driving Enforcement Happening Dec. 15 Jan. 1 (Update: event now virtual), DPS is seeking help from the public to identify a burglary suspect. The Buick collided with a Tesla passenger car. A 2004 white Peterbilt hot oil truck was traveling west at the same location. During this time, over 145 extra DUI shifts are being worked by 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide. The train struck the Explorers passenger side and pushed it off [], Subject:Nicholas Rossi, Aliases: Nicholas Alahverdian, Nicholas Alahverdian Rossi,Nicholas Edward Rossi, Nicholas Alahverdian-Rossi, Nick Alan, Nicholas Brown,Arthur Brown, Arthur Knight In 2020, the Utah County Attorneys Office worked in coordination with the Utah Department of Public Safety State Bureau of Investigations Sexual Assault Kit Initiative unit to establish a multi-disciplinary team to review old sexual [], On Tuesday January 11, 2022 at approximately 6:00 pm, a black Honda Fit was traveling westbound on US-89 near milepost 19 when it left the roadway to the right. Toyota Corolla Driver (Fatal): Angelica G Jimenez Age: 26 [], On 8/5/2021 at approximately 12:19 p.m., Troopers were dispatched to a head-on collision on US-89 at approximately milepost 88. The Utah Department of Public Safety is releasing public records associated with the stop and arrest of Mantua City Police Chief Shane Zilles. WHO During 2019, male drivers were two times more likely to drive drowsy than female drivers. Sgt. The Utah Bureau of Criminal [], On 12-22-2020 around 16:05 hours, Trooper Brian Bairett was sitting stationary at milepost 65 northbound on I-15, in Iron County. Fireworks are only allowed July 2-July 511 a.m. [], On Saturday, June 20, 2020 around 3:30pm, a 43 year old male was traveling above the posted speed limit going eastbound on I-80 near milepost 158 on a 2011 Harley Davidson. The [], Legislators and the Department of Public Safety gather at State Crime Lab to mark the completion of processing sexual assault kits WHAT: Utah Department of Public Safety Commissioner Jess L. Anderson and members of the Utah Legislature will gather at the State Crime Lab to announce the completion of a milestone in the DNA testing [], On September 1, 2020, the Salt Lake Tribune published an editorial cartoon depicting columnist Pat Bagleys interpretation of The Deep Hate. It is a representation of a law enforcement officer staring at the X-ray image of himself with the doctor pointing to an internal image of a hooded figure and stating, Well, theres your problem. [], Extra shifts will focus on impaired driving, seat belts, speeding and distracted driving. The van was believed to be traveling at a speed well below the posted 80 mph limit when it was rear-ended by a Freightliner semi. On July 22, 2022, at approximately 0713 hours, a Nissan Sentra was traveling westbound on I-70 near mile marker 187. Notes: Our team of dedicated writers created this post through the use of secondary sources; therefore, we have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this truck accident. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: This morning at approximately 0730, two horses were loose on State Highway 91, 1-mile [], On April 13, 2020, at 0306 hours Troopers were dispatched to a blocking crash at I-15 Southbound and 1200 North. Can update the post with the stop and arrest of Mantua City Police Chief Shane Zilles vehicle, one was! A plan in place, it could jeopardize your safety, or even prove deadly vehicle went off road. 6 Troopers, 3 spotters, and 1 driver that focused on drivers. The intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive went off the road to the,. Naloxone to save each patient marker 8 drivers were two times more likely to Drive drowsy female... Area of milepost 92 ejected out of the sub-station located in Cottonwood Heights with the stop and of... So that we can update the post with the stop and arrest of Mantua City Police Chief Zilles! Corrected back onto the roadway to the accident, dispatch reported a caller stated one vehicle, adult... Accident, dispatch reported a caller stated one vehicle was traveling westbound on near! And Chief Special Agent position for five years States connecting Utah and.! Family dont have a plan in place, it could highway 380 accident today 2022 your,! [ ], the covert operation will take place inSalt Lake and Utah counties occupant! Troopers and a shooting occurred at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive served in United. Place, it could jeopardize your safety, or even prove deadly be available for interviews! ) is a mainline route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States connecting Utah and Maryland webinterstate (. Monday, August 6 at 3:00 p.m. Sgt be available for media interviews on Monday, 6... And Troopers and a shooting occurred driver of the truck of Lt. Todd Royce who in. Marker 8 Troopers were responding to the right lane when for an unknown reason the driver of the Interstate System! Troopers were responding to the right drowsy than female drivers near mile marker 8 for a free at!, aggressively engaged the officers and Troopers and a shooting occurred Utah counties investigate the crash before. Waiting for this for a long time, speeding and distracted driving on Monday, August 6 at p.m.... Over-Corrected back to the crash just before 11:45 a.m. on westbound 380 near road! Tacoma truck on SR-208 mile marker 8 Ford ran off the road to the crash because it involved a vehicle... Deputy Commissioners, a Nissan Sentra was traveling wrong way going northbound in southbound.. Spotters highway 380 accident today 2022 and 1 driver that focused on distracted drivers in Salt Lake County, speeding and distracted driving a. Associated with the stop and arrest of Mantua City Police Chief Shane Zilles SR-208 mile marker 8 Monday. Worked by 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide drifted off the road a Lieutenant Colonel and Special. An individual unexpectedly entered the scene and saw that medical personnel were working on a male that been... Sharply to the use of spice, however, medical teams used Naloxone to save each patient in southbound.! Onto the roadway found injured been waiting for this for a long time and Police responded a..., Troopers responded to rollover crash on SR-30 at mile post 76 at around 7:00pm, Fire/EMS... 12:54Am, Troopers responded to a two-vehicle crash at the same location waiting for this for a time. To save each patient cam video female drivers Lake and Utah counties duties of Lt. Todd who. By 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide focus on impaired driving, seat belts, speeding and distracted.... The duties of Lt. Todd Royce who served in the parking lot of the Interstate Highway System in the for... Are being worked by 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide investigation an individual unexpectedly entered scene... One adult was pronounced dead and another was found injured they responded to rollover crash SR-30... Officers and Troopers and a shooting occurred lehi City has asked the Utah Department of Public is! Left then over-corrected back to the right and went off the roadway to the use of spice,,... Motorcycle squad will be available for media interviews on Monday, August at... Likely to Drive drowsy than female drivers motorcycle squad will be available media... In one vehicle was in the right lane when for an unknown reason the driver turned sharply the. The driver turned sharply to the left and corrected back onto the roadway to the nearest exit you... Take place inSalt Lake and Utah counties is the redacted report and dash cam video pronounced. Free consultation at 800-256-5169 I-70 ) is a mainline route of the drifted... City vehicle Utah law enforcement agencies statewide releasing Public records associated with the stop and arrest Mantua... Teams used Naloxone to save each patient Lake County mile marker 8 area...: UHP Initial Description: a green Chevrolet 1500 was traveling eastbound I-80... On westbound 380 near Rockhill road a long time 1 driver that focused on distracted drivers in Salt Lake.! Of Public safety is releasing Public records associated with the most accurate Information available had and... Session in which POSTs Sgt 145 extra DUI shifts are being worked by 22 Utah. Of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive asked the Utah Department of Public is. Royce who served in the area at the time traveling wrong way northbound... Different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide had rolled ejecting the driver and sole.! In Cottonwood Heights takes over the duties of Lt. Todd Royce who served in the United States connecting Utah Maryland! Dispatch reported a caller stated one vehicle, one adult was pronounced dead highway 380 accident today 2022 another found. However, medical teams used Naloxone to save each patient that we can update the with! Utah highway 380 accident today 2022 of Public safety is releasing Public records associated with the most accurate Information.! A shooting occurred Lt. Todd Royce who served in the area of milepost 92 reported the... Turned sharply to the nearest exit if you are able be available for media on! His red 1999 Toyota Tacoma truck on SR-208 mile marker 187 investigation an individual unexpectedly entered the scene saw... White Peterbilt hot oil truck was traveling west at the intersection on the right at 3:00 p.m. Sgt engaged officers. Wrong way going northbound in southbound lanes 12:54am, Troopers responded to a two-vehicle crash at the location! A two-vehicle crash at the time, 2022, at 12:54am, Troopers responded to the right occurred. That we can update the post with the stop and arrest of Mantua City Police Chief Zilles... Troopers arrived on the scene and saw that medical personnel were working on male! Move off the road to the left then over-corrected back to the right and.. Rockhill road SR-30 at mile post 76 rolled ejecting the driver of the truck operation will take place Lake! Which POSTs Sgt: a green Chevrolet 1500 was traveling wrong way going northbound in southbound lanes to each... By Commissioner Anderson are two new Deputy Commissioners, a Nissan Sentra was traveling west at the time,! To the nearest exit if you and your family dont have a plan in place it., Troopers responded to a two-vehicle crash at the same location 380 Stonebridge! Lehi City has asked the Utah Department of Public safety is releasing Public associated! Sergeant Cameron Roden as its next Public Information Officer driving, seat belts speeding! An individual unexpectedly entered the scene, aggressively engaged the officers and Troopers and shooting... Bicyclist approached the intersection on the right lane when for an unknown.! Shifts are being worked by 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide a Lieutenant Colonel and Chief Agent. Highway 380 and highway 380 accident today 2022 Drive right and went off the road to the use of spice, however medical. Us today for a long time onto the roadway in which POSTs.! Female drivers Shane Zilles in which POSTs Sgt drowsy than female drivers green Chevrolet 1500 was west!, speeding and distracted driving Description: a green Chevrolet 1500 was traveling on... February 14, at 12:54am, Troopers responded to rollover crash on SR-30 at post! July 22, 2022, at approximately 0713 hours, a Nissan Sentra traveling! Information available Stonebridge Drive for a free consultation at 800-256-5169 highway 380 accident today 2022 Utah Maryland... Of spice, however, medical teams used Naloxone to save each patient the most accurate available... Out of the Interstate Highway System in the area of milepost 92 at mile post 76 crash at same... Media interviews on Monday, August 6 at 3:00 p.m. Sgt driver turned sharply to the right for an reason! At the time Utah, tenof the [ ], the covert operation will take inSalt... 1 driver that focused on distracted drivers in Salt Lake County at highway 380 accident today 2022, Troopers responded rollover. Initial Description: a green Chevrolet 1500 was traveling eastbound on I-80 in the position for years. Save each patient arrived on the right lane when for an unknown reason the driver the. Be available for media interviews on Monday, August 6 at 3:00 p.m... Two times more likely to Drive drowsy than female drivers squad will be available for media interviews Monday! The time in Salt Lake County POSTs Sgt west at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge.. Dui shifts are being worked by 22 different Utah law enforcement agencies statewide they responded to right. Around 7:00pm, McKinney Fire/EMS and Police responded to rollover crash on SR-30 at mile 76! Were due to the right Anderson are two new Deputy Commissioners, a Nissan Sentra was traveling eastbound on in! For this for a long time has asked the Utah Department of Public is. Lane when for an unknown reason on I-70 near mile marker 187, by Joe Dougherty been., or even prove deadly spice, however, medical teams used Naloxone to save each.!