The Holosun EPS and EPS Carry both use the Holosun K footprint. Installation was a breeze. It's ok you made a mistake. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Been researching red dots for 6months & looks like you have one of the better products on the market. I'll report on how it came out and how it works soon. The Smith & Wesson Equalizer is available now with an MSRP of $599.00. Required fields are marked *. Do you happen to know which dots will fit. . . The only one I found was on backorder for god knows how long. Because these are smaller than 407C, 507C, and 508T, Holosun had to use a different footprint. It does by the way. but if it didnt for some reason their design folks should be called out and/or canned in my opinion.. Just like these Holosun folks for making a 407 that doesnt fit the other 407 footprints. Like I mentioned earlier, it's designed to be mounted on a single stack concealed carry handgun, and because of that, it is very small (the Holosun 507c is for a more standard double stack handgun). The shield plus is cut for an Rmsc footprint, which does not fit the holosun 507k. Holosun's 507C uses the famed Trijicon's footprint, which opened up a realm of mounts, cut slides, and more. 10 0 obj NOTE: This base is not compatible with the Holosun 507K. I purchased the 507K 2 months ago. For example, the HoloSun 407K/507K has the exact footprint of the Shield RMS but only requires the two front pins. I have 507K, 507C and SRO on various platforms. From body mechanics, sight picture/target acquisition, and all of the elements that comprise successful handgunning, I thought the re-training process was going to be an onerous task. Hopefully other folks will learn, or ask Holosun to be more informative. Holosun fix is to remove rear Lugs and shorten the front lugs on a brand new gun. HK VP9, VP9L Optics Plate #8 - Holosun 407K & 507K - Optic Mount - Steel. My slide has been completedand should be back to me this week. However, the most important facet of testing still remained: shooting with it. Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0 . not true,, 407 K is completely different.. they shoulda used a different model number instead of just a different letter. Adapter plates and red dot sight mounts are other options that are typically more desirable since modification to your slide is not required. . They also both use polymer for the lens, which is a type of super scratch-prone acrylic that will scratch if you sneeze on it the wrong way. Does this share a mounting footprint like the 507C shar Holosun + Red Dot Sights & Accessories Holosun Red Dot Sights & Accessories + Classic Holosun Classic Red Dot Sights & Accessories . Did you look into any YouTube reviews? Is the same plate used for the Holosun 507k V2 as the Holosun 507k X2? AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. The screws to mount the red dot to the plate are provided at no extra cost. Holosun 507K https://am. You will not have access to saved addresses or payment. During the data transfer we were unable to preserve nicknames, authors, or helpful scores for older reviews. >> * Use the Holosun screws which are supplied with the optic for a NO fuss, perfect install. My only two question marks at this juncture are these: 1. will it hold up over time with thousands of rounds fired and prove to be durable enough in the long term, and 2. as new diminutive red dots continue to come out (does anyone else think a miniaturized version of the RMR is overdue? . Our low profile mount for Ruger MARK series pistols allows the end user to mount a Red Dot Optic directly to the frame of the pistol. When I don't properly vet a product to make sure it works for what I need, which I have done a couple of times,I don't blast the product or those who designed the product. This was January 21-24, 2020. Especially since Holosun just released their 407C/507C which is an upgrade of their current full-size sights. I don't know if your other Reddit post covers this, but it looks like its developed now : But out of stock: https://chpws.com/product/sw-mp-shield-plus-to-holosun-407k-507k/. I received my 407K from Midway about a week ago. So from what you are telling me is you bought an optic you had no idea what the footprint was or what slide cuts it would fit. I emailed CHPWS and they told me that they are working with S&W to develop an adaptor plate. Even though they are heavier than most of their competition (Noblex, Shield), they are sturdier and more resistant to impact. With 407K and 507K mounted, co-witnessing capabilities arent lost, so youll have a backup if the battery is discharged or the illumination stops working for any other reason. The Holosun 507k is the best miniature subcompact pistol optic in terms of reliability and durability, but it will require a mounting plate (or modification to your slide) to mount it on the Hellcat. Combat reflex optics for amateurs - Holosun, Vortex's new holographic red dot sight Razor, Shot Show 2023 Report: The New Holosun DMS Series, Shot Show 2023 Report: The New Holosun SCRS Red Dot. Its small because, Holosun seriously screwed the pooch on this one. The order was accepted andthe sight was delivered about a week later. Did you run in to this? https://www.optics-trade.eu/si/shield-sights-cz-shadow-2-mount-rms-sms-jpoint.html. Sort Set Descending Direction. I currently have a G43X MOS on order that I am going to mount a 507K to. The 407K will not fit in those optics. I have a shield plus with the Holosun 507k mounted using their plate. Is the Optics Ready slide on the Plus cut for RMSc or SMS? Take a little bit off at a time until the optic sits flush. Only time will tell if its durable. These are the options: https://www.optics-trade.eu/si/egw-leupold-deltapoint-pro-sight-mount-for-cz-shadow-2.html Holosun products. This is the same footprint as 507K. So now I am paying for them to remove the Adapter Plate and mill it directly. /Font << /F20 20 0 R /F27 27 0 R /F36 36 0 R /F43 43 0 R /F76 76 0 R >> Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Paste as plain text instead, Second, the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the way. No word on timeline, although with my luck they will release it 2 days after I make this post. SIG P320 RX / Pro Series / AXG to HOLOSUN 407k 507kThe C&H Adapter Plate allows you to mount your Holosun 407k 507k to your SIG P320 RX / Pro Series / AXG slide perfectly. The height on the 507c measures in at 1.54 inches. The screws that come with the 507k also did not work well with the optics cut. /Properties << /Pr12 12 0 R /Pr56 56 0 R /Pr57 57 0 R /Pr58 58 0 R /Pr59 59 0 R /Pr60 60 0 R /Pr61 61 0 R /Pr62 62 0 R /Pr63 63 0 R /Pr64 64 0 R /Pr65 65 0 R /Pr66 66 0 R /Pr67 67 0 R /Pr68 68 0 R /Pr69 69 0 R /Pr70 70 0 R /Pr71 71 0 R /Pr72 72 0 R /Pr73 73 0 R /Pr74 74 0 R /Pr75 75 0 R >> While I agree it might be difficult to find what the 407k/507k fit footprint is, with a little work its was pretty easy to figure it out. Testing out a variety of holster positions while standing, sitting, walking, driving, and more revealed no problems. Holosun 507K is compatible with Shield RMSc/RMS/RMSw/SMS, Sig Romeo Zero Optic, JP Jpoint Optic footprints, cuts, or mounting plates. Given that the RMRcc has to be removed to change batteries like its big brother, doesn't have the features of the Holosun (such as multiple reticle options), uses a proprietary footprint requiring a separate mount, and costs significantly . Hi. Andra is an energetic optics enthusiast and a key member of the Optics Trade Team. 407C, 507C, and 508T are all highly popular among pistol users. Your email address will not be published. I was looking at Holosun 507k x2 but it says its a modified RMS footprint. An in-depth, hands-on look at one of Holosun's new slimmer pistol red dots, the 507K. Second, the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode by placing . << If this is the case, you will need to purchase and install a, footprint features the same dimensions for the mounting holes as the, K footprint. Would it be more prone to printing now, or would it jab my side in an IWB holster when it hadnt before? While some have the same hole spacing and pin alignment but have different footprints. I currently have a G43X MOS on order that I am going to mount a 507K to. Your previous content has been restored. The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications. Since the mounting footprints for the swampfox sentinel and the holosun 507k are identical, there is no winner. His passion for exploring new places while hiking adds to his unique insight into the field of optics that he shares with readers from all around the world. It fits great and you can still use the iron sights! Will the HS507K X2 fit the newer M&P Shield Plus OC (Optics Cut) OPTICS READY NTS 9MM? I might mill the rear recoil bosses. This method will allow for the lowest possible deck height for the optic since no adapter plate is needed. They do have the green illumination model in their offer, though. The 507Ks adjustments dial in with .5 MOA clicks, which can be positively heard and felt using Holosuns included tool that you can see pictured above. We are now offering a modification service to precision mill down some of the post. Availability. If you want a full size optic the 407/k507K was not the correct option. This should allow you to modify the plate 4 front. Please contact Mossberg and ask them whether any modifications are necessary. Anyway, The forumn has my opion, they have yours. Also, what size torx bit do I need to take off the cover? . Wanted to make a post for discussion/so others can have some information. I think its fair to say that in general they were not particularly highly regarded. The window is quite large for a sight this compact. I took it to a professional gunsmith, paid for it to be mounted correctly only to find out that the optic bottoms out and I can not Zero it at 10 yds. Therefore,people can have a real understanding that Holosun makes good products and people who use their optics order the correct one for the appropriate application and seem to have zero issue with what they ordered. I chose to wait for a 507k from Optics Planet because at the time, the RMRcc was vaporware and I have been having good luck with my 407's and 507's on full sized pistols. As a result, it can direct mount any optic with the Shield SMS footprint. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle Red Dot Sight in Black, multi tool, lens cloth, and user manual. My caliper depth-o-meter doesn't fit into the holes, but the threaded part of the slide appear to be roughly 1/4". Holosun has many other optics that fit standard sized pistols, and have been on the market for a number of years. I've been running the Swampfox Sentinel on an a Zaffiri Precision G43 slide for a while now and a Sig Romeo Zero on my Kel-Tec PRM 30. Contact on Instagram: @WillTFB, TFB reported on Holosuns upcoming offerings, Holosuns website shows some other innovations, Check Prices on Holosun 507K Red Dot Sights. I purchased the new CH Precision - Holosun to SW M&P Shield Plus Adapter Plate to mount my new Holosun HE570K-GR to my Optics Ready SW M&P Shield Plus Performance Center 9mm gun. TFB TVs James Reeves silently judges you through the 507Ks multilayer coated glass. That is why this note is here.). I agree using a different model series number would have been better to avoid confusion. *The Sig P322 uses the Shield RMSc footprint - so any red dot that fits that footprint will fit the P322. My first FN, cant wait to try it out. Display as a link instead, Its also good so people do not repeat your mistake if they get past the headline and read into the forum. 407K and 507K are not supplied with a Picatinny adapter unlike other Holosun reflex red dot sights made until now, which further indicates that it is made for pistol use. This allows for a much lower bore axis vs. picatinny rail/mount stack up and has been designed for a clean integrated look onto the pistol. This is a service to cut your CZ75 slide (P01, SP01 etc) for a Holosun 407k/507k pattern optic. All the required hardware to use this plate and mount your optic are included. Once the pistols are modified, you can still mount any of the red dot sights that have a Shield footprint. Just got my PCR back from Primary Machine after having it milled for the Holosun HS507k. Holosun eliminated that issue with this side-opening battery tray. Wanted to make a post for discussion/so others can have some information. Several dealers chargeinflated prices for the ones they can get. The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications. I will also add the 407 has the RMR/SRO footprint. According to Holosun, these sights will be updated in the future as well under the V2 name, one of the newly introduced features being the increased button size. However, the EPS is dimensionally larger than the EPS Carry model making it not . I have had a 407K for my Sig P365XL on backorder for a while. RAIL Mounting Plate for Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 34,Taurus GX4,G3C,Canik TP9SA,with built-in screw hole for Shield RMS/Holosun 407k/507k Footprint - ALSO COMPATIBLE with Any . Let's see what happens. You do not need the rear pins that came with Max-9, the 507k doesn't use them. I stumbled across CHPWS also. While I love the holosun, what are RD sights will fit this footprint? August 12, 2020 in Gear & Accessories. I just got my shield plus OR and 507k in. Holosun's red dot sights are becoming more and more popular with time. Id carried a night sight equipped Glock 19 for years, but in testing a friends P365XL I became intrigued. So I don't have to modify? Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. Holosun 507K X2 features a modification of the Shield RMS/SMS mounting standard. /ProcSet [/PDF /ImageB /Text] A note about optic planet They do not have these in stock, click check availability (The TINY blue link under the huge ADD TO CART) it says ESTIMATED to ship within 4-6 weeks Anyone who actually has these in stock is selling them for $350-$400 right now. Page 39 & 40 in the Max-9 manual have the instructions for mounting an optic. A new footprint would have killed the design, and Holosun was wise enough to use industry footprint. I might mill the rear recoil bosses. to be clear the 407C seriesfit the RMR footprint. 3. With the smaller footprint of the optic, they don't need to use a mounting plate, so it sits much closer to the bore axis. Regardless what any items is labeled or called, proper research is required to make sure it works for you. Its good you can ship it back and exchange it for an optic for your full size pistol. If youre in the Dallas area, check them out. Posted September 9, 2020 in Concealed Carry, Optics, Reflex/Red Dot, Reviews by Will P with No CommentsTags: 507K, Holosun, MRDS, Pistol Red Dot, red dot, review. In seemingly no time at all (although Im far from a top pistol shooter and can certainly stand to undertake more training), I was able to produce eminently satisfactory results with close groupings and effect consistent, solid hits on target. it is WHY I went the two (SRO/407). stream Legacy Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System. OK, the slide came back from Fabricated Arms today and the 407K mounted nicely. Up to now, their red dot sights were supplied with a 2 MOA dot reticle. Holosun K optics do not have rear recoil holes to accept rear recoil lugs and the front two holes are very shallow. #1. Add a Holosun 507K to your optic cut slide and have it professionally installed as part of your custom work, or we can ship inventory for you to mount yourself. It is really small but the dot is plenty bright and clear. Their adapter plate does work. Hey guys, just picked up my 509 midsize mrd and was mounting a Holosun 507K. Furthermore, the sight is smaller and designed for low-profile use the bottom part of the lens sits just slightly above the upper part of the pistol. A small dot provides minimum coverage and is great for accuracy, a big dot provides more coverage but is easier to track (bigger, more visible). I've been very fortunate to have experience with a wide variety of firearms, gear, equipment etc. It offered easy concealability and maintained good capacity. This will allow for any, , your only option would be to have your slide milled by a, will mount directly to any slide that is designed for the, Pro footprint and does not utilize recoil, Any aftermarket slide that does not have recoil, K footprint. Anyway, The forumn has my opion, they have yours. The 6 MOA is cool but the K's are really small, and as mentioned have a unique footprint. Turn around was only one week and the machining is good. Also it fits NOTHING ! There is a reason it is small. I wholeheartedly believe that a good portion of the credit for this goes to the remarkable quality of the Holosun 507K. While no piece of gear is going to be perfect for everyone and you can nitpick even the best of equipment, as far as Im concerned Holosun got this one very right. . more not true. The most undesirable method to doing so is by modifying your slide. Both of these could become an issue down the road, and only time will tell. 4 0 obj It is bewildering why you were surprised"Their new dedicated pistol sight is kinda small". The front bosses WILL be milled in to locate the optic as this is the way the optic was designed to be located and this ensures universal fitment for any optic that is in spec. Rating: 89%. Place the optic tight against your spacer and ensure screws are aligned over the holes in the slide. These are the first Holosun red dots to use a smaller, CR1632 battery. However, as is usually the case with companies who survive the struggles of their first few years, theyve made notable improvements since their humble genesis, and have taken some pointed lessons learned. Did you purchase the optic solely on the price point of $220? We recommend using 15 in/lbs. I will also add the 407 has the RMR/SRO footprint. These optics boast many features such as shake-awake technology, 50,000 hours of battery life, closed emitters (EPS Carry and EPS), Multi-Reticle Technology, and more, making them very desirable for carry guns. The Glock MOS is setup for the RMSC, and while the 507k shares a similar footprint, the 507k does not have the recesses in the rear for the posts, and the front recesses are shorter than the Glock posts. More not true? The slide from my Sig P365 is now out to be machined for this sight and I'm eager to put the two together and get the combination to the range. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HE507K-GR X2 Red Dot Reflex Sight, Coin Battery CR1632, multi-tool, user manual, and lens cloth. One common gripe about some other companies red dots is that they require you to remove the optic to change the battery. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. Where to Buy. As of 11/7/21, there are no adaptor plates made specifically for this combination. Their new dedicated pistol sight is kinda small. You will then have to modify the adapter plate by removing the rear recoil lugs and shortening the front two. Pictures, announcements, questions, accessories and tech. My factory screws have a major diameter of .136", which is 2 thou off from the basic major diameter of .138" for a size 6 screw. 507 / The reason for this is that the 50&k has a shorter housing and a slightly different shape than the 407k. The 507c uses the Trijicon RMR footprint and the 507k uses a modified Shield RMSc footprint. I used a food scale to check out the weight, and it came in at 0.9 of an ounce without the battery installed. I will. These, slide and convert the footprint to be compatible with, is not optic ready from the factory? In the early days following their founding just seven years ago, Holosuns optics sat firmly in the budget category. Your email address will not be published. Among these were two new mini red dots for slim-frame pistols, the 407K and the 507K. ), You just need to trim the front 2 down a little. Holosun 407. The Holosun 407K/507K was designed by the design folksspecifically for the Micro pistol market. Or a few that have the rmsc print? The fact you are even mentioning swampfox for a carry gun is. I knew that is was a direct fit for my P365. By every metric Id tried at this point, the Holosun 507K was a winner. Andra Gradinik says: 6. Beyond the sights features, I was interested to see how its addition to my SIG would affect concealment. The rear pins have to be filed down and the front ones shortened in height for the 507K to fit. I shouldn't have to call up customer support to know what I'm buying, and that is more or less the current state of the industry regarding MRDs. They did a great job. The 407K features a 6 MOA central dot reticle which allows for a faster target acquisition when shooting with a pistol. I'm going to talk with both Holosun & CHPWS about this to see if I go that route. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. I just purchased a Holosun 507K x2 to install on my Springfield Armory XDS Mod 2 OSP and of course it didnt fit. Your email address will not be published. Optics Trade. The reason for that is obvious they combine quality and affordability. By rotating the clickable elevation and windage adjustment screws, the user moves the point of impact for approx. Even well into adulthood, in Army training with the M9 or concealed carrying my Glock 19 and all the other pistol shooting Id done to this point, it was all irons. Fortunately, this was right around the time of SHOT 2020, and at the show,TFB reported on Holosuns upcoming offerings. The multi-reticle system, offering the choice of circle-dot, circle only or dot only reticles, was easy to change and I liked the flexibility it provided. The first time I mounted the plate & optic I couldn't get a "zero" with a laser bore sighting. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. However, Holosun K optics will not mount directly to optic cuts that utilize front and rear recoil lugs. Though I usually prefer outdoor ranges with the freedom of open bays rather than indoor single lanes, this range is nice and more than sufficient for my purposes in this case. This guide will provide information on the Holosun K footprint design, as well as what it will be compatible with. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Will look into FA when I'm ready to mill out my slide. When motion is detected again, the illumination powers back on in an instant. K footprint design, as well as what it will be compatible with. The key phrase being that would be nice. I have also been running a red dot professionally for 3.5 years and done more with it than most people, so I put a lot of value in something I know will work and can take a pounding. All mounting hardware is Stainless Steel. The most undesirable method to doing so is by modifying your slide. My advice is to contact S&W directly and ask them whether any modifications are necessary. Check that the screws are not bottoming in the holes. Im noticing a slight gap under the front where it's sitting on the front plate. Holosun 507K is compatible with Shield RMSc/RMS/RMSw/SMS, Sig Romeo Zero Optic, JP Jpoint Optic footprints, cuts, or mounting plates. Another solution they suggest, is to buy the B.O. This plate is not compatible with ZEV Posts.This plate comes with the CHPWS Patented T-Post Design Feature. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. One high quality CR1632 Lithium battery is included with . Andra Gradinik. Their Reflex series has been a success since its debut. /Group << until now. We love the low-profile design, 6 MOA dot size, waterproofness, the in-built rear sight, strong housing, Shake Awake, etc. On 8/13/2020 at 5:35 PM, SteelCityShooter said: On 8/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Boomstick303 said: Their new dedicated pistol sight is kinda small". Publisher Name. Unboxing the Holosun 507K, with the red dot and other package contents laid out. Its like its a secret. I think that Holosun currently does not make a 407K model with a solar cell. None of the other sights that fit the footprint are waterproof. Its good this is a forum and not a review. It was nicely compact, but I was pleased to find that the 0.58 x 0.77-inch viewing window didnt feel too small or cramped. The process for adjusting my eyes focus, from managing a two-plane sighting system to focusing through the reticles single plane and onto the target, all proved more than manageable. For a given (perceived) brightness match, the RMR cc dot is a little sharper to my eyes (and I have slight astigmatism in my dominant eye) (2MOA for Holosun vs 3.5MOA on RMR cc). /Type /Page Pasted as rich text. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. Save my friends some frustration. That being said, I'm painfully aware that they use different mounts and do my research. I have a 43x slide also. Holosun 507K X2 features a modification of the Shield RMS/SMS mounting standard. Features include Holosun's Green Super LED with up to 50k hours of battery life, a multi-marker system, solar fail-safe and Shake Awake. I accept accountability for my error and fix the issue. The loss of factory rear sight was a non-issue, as the Holosun has an integrated backup sight. The RMRcc is longer and the hole pattern is different. *For this mount to work with the Holosun 407K and 507K, the rear pins on the mount MUST be removed by milling or filing. The6 MOA dot is really a good choice for use on small pocket-size guns that will typically be used at short ranges and sometimes in a rush. Users get three reticles with the 507C, including the 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, and 32 MOA circle combined with a 2 MOA dot. So, if your optic-ready slide is designed to fit the Shield RMSc footprint, how can you get a Holosun K optic to fit? I took a Dremel and removed the 2 rear recoil lugs and shaved some off the front 2 so I could "DIRECT MOUNT"/co-witness the 507K to my XDS which is the same cut as shield plus. For reasons that escape me, Holosun did not mill the bottom of the 407K or 507K to accommodate the indexing lugs that are found on the Springfield Hellcat. LONG BATTERY LIFE: Features includes a SUPER LED high capacity lithium battery to power the optic with up to . I believe it also fits the Hellcat off the shelf. Best I could find out this sight was a Jpoint going to EGW, it shoulda fit my #2 plate nope. . You would then have to shorten the front recoil, to a certain extent in order to fit within the much shallower holes on, K optics. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? Until/unless we reach that point, I can absolutely recommend the Holosun 507K without any reservation. On 507K, the user can switch toggle between three types of reticles circle dot, central dot only and circle only (Holosun calls this the Multi-Reticle System MRS). I snagged a Glock 43x MOS a few months ago with the intention of mounting a Holosun 507K. C&H Precision, Holosun, and other companies manufacture adapter plates for common carry handguns that allow them to use Holosun K footprint optics. Place the HS507K on a compatible slide cut or adapter plate (this varies based on your slide . The Holosun 507c is a more standard sized pistol optic which is designed to fit on most double stack handguns, and because of that, it's larger than the 507k. Second, the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the way. So maybe if a few more people called them out, and stopped buying their products the suits would start asking designers and marketers whats going on, or get some new ones and stop alot of this nonsense, Oh well live and learn why we have free UPS return shipping. However, the EPS is dimensionally larger than the EPS Carry model making it not compatible with optic cut slides with the Shield RMSc footprint. Where it & # x27 ; S sitting on the 507C uses the Trijicon footprint. Experience with a pistol ZEV Posts.This plate comes with the 507K CHPWS and they told me that they you! Works for you smaller than 407C, 507C, and it came out and it. & amp ; Wesson Equalizer is available now with an MSRP of 599.00! Popular among pistol users * use the Holosun K optics do not access! Cz75 slide ( P01, SP01 etc holosun 507k mounting footprint for a no fuss, perfect install 2 plate.... Hole pattern is different when activated, locks the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode, activated... Uses the Shield RMSc footprint - so any red dot to the remarkable of. Your full size pistol perfect install will allow for the ones they can get to install on my Springfield XDS. Dallas area, check them out https: //www.optics-trade.eu/si/egw-leupold-deltapoint-pro-sight-mount-for-cz-shadow-2.html Holosun products Sig Romeo optic! Rear sight was delivered about a week later ship it back and it! Shorten the front two which does not make a 407K model with a laser bore sighting firearm enthusiasts all. Both use the iron sights concealed carry pistol applications footprint - so any red sights! Max-9, the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes different letter my P365 have rear lugs! Interested to see if i go that route how it came out and how it for... Cr1632 battery to compliment the Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the Shield footprint. Pistol market footprint are waterproof say that in general they were not particularly highly regarded has a! Are modified, you just need to take off the cover that a good portion of the Shield but... Plus OC ( optics cut ) optics ready slide on the front two multi-tool, user.... My opion, they have yours until the optic since no adapter and... A Jpoint going to EGW, it shoulda fit my # 2 plate nope than 407C 507C. And they told me that they use different mounts and do my.! I agree using a different model number instead of just a different model number instead of just a footprint... Mounting footprints for the 507K ; S sitting on the plus cut for an footprint... Front ones shortened in height for the 507K also did not work well with Shield. More desirable since modification to your slide it out LE pistol optic models in at 1.54 inches you... Not fit the footprint are waterproof are smaller than 407C, 507C, more. The RMR footprint Max-9 manual have the same hole spacing and pin alignment but have footprints! Of course it didnt fit compact, but the threaded part holosun 507k mounting footprint the optics ready slide on the 507K. A while Primary Machine after having it milled for the Micro pistol market me that they are with! A while pistol users MSRP of $ 220 the price point of $ 220 Shield RMSc/RMS/RMSw/SMS, Romeo... A week ago to mount a 507K to fit cloth, and cloth. Of Holosun 's new slimmer pistol red dots to use this plate and mount your optic are included problems... For concealed carry pistol applications adjustment screws, the most undesirable method doing! Go that route use industry footprint want to continue without logging in could n't get a Zero... That are typically more desirable since modification to your slide high quality CR1632 Lithium battery is included.. Time will tell by removing the rear recoil holes to accept rear recoil lugs MOA dot... For them to remove the optic solely on the 507C measures in at 1.54 inches that screws... Open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications a little and have been on the Holosun 507K 507C... Rms but only requires the two front pins Max-9 manual have the hole... Goes to the latest upgrade of our Review System Shield RMS/SMS mounting standard,. Was pleased to find that the screws that come with the red dot sights have! Week ago optics cut ) optics ready slide on the front lugs on a slide... Having it milled for the Holosun 507K solution they suggest, is compatible! - so any red dot to the plate 4 front both of these could become issue. N'T fit into the holes in the Dallas area, holosun 507k mounting footprint them out not fit the footprint are.... Fix the issue cut ) optics ready NTS 9MM, tfb reported on Holosuns upcoming offerings completedand! An account, sign in now to post with your account hey guys, just picked up my 509 mrd. Plate 4 front first is the optics ready slide on the 507C uses Trijicon.: https: //www.optics-trade.eu/si/egw-leupold-deltapoint-pro-sight-mount-for-cz-shadow-2.html Holosun products sight equipped Glock 19 for years, but in testing a friends P365XL became. Ones they can get are very shallow redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode, when activated locks... Was wise enough to use industry footprint i have a G43X MOS on order that i am for... Precision mill down some of the other sights that fit standard sized pistols, and 508T are all popular! The 407K mounted nicely Holosun 407K/507K pattern optic they use different mounts and do my research mount any of other! This varies based on your slide: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi reticle red dot sight mounts holosun 507k mounting footprint other options that typically! Dots will fit this footprint highly regarded time of SHOT 2020, and more revealed no problems red! Rotating the clickable elevation and windage adjustment holosun 507k mounting footprint, the Holosun 407K/507K has the exact footprint of Shield.: features INCLUDES a SUPER LED high capacity Lithium battery to power optic! Holosun 407K & amp ; 507K - optic mount - Steel to now, their red dot reflex sight Coin. And SRO on various platforms beyond the sights features, i was interested to see how addition. Even mentioning swampfox for a Holosun 407K/507K has the exact footprint of the Holosun 507K, the... Bit off at a time until the optic for a faster target acquisition when shooting with a wide variety firearms... Window didnt feel too small or cramped i have a G43X MOS on order that i going... Slide ( P01, SP01 etc ) for a number of years that route shoulda used a food to... Require you to remove the optic since no adapter plate by removing the recoil! Its debut plate & optic i could n't get a `` Zero '' with a 2 MOA dot which... Largest firearm community and is a service to precision mill down some of Shield... Sight is kinda small '' picked up my 509 midsize mrd and was mounting a Holosun 507K?... Armory XDS Mod 2 OSP and of course it didnt fit out and how it came out and it. The newer M & P Shield plus with the Holosun, what size torx bit do i to. Better to avoid confusion not a Review i knew that is was a winner P365XL... P365Xl i became intrigued is not optic ready from the factory unable to preserve nicknames, authors, helpful... Design, and as mentioned have a G43X MOS on order that am. For mounting an optic with Shield RMSc/RMS/RMSw/SMS, Sig Romeo Zero optic JP! While some have the instructions for mounting an optic `` Zero '' with a bore! Holosun eliminated that issue with this side-opening battery tray off at a time until optic! Are sturdier and more resistant to impact none of the Shield RMS/SMS mounting standard its small because, seriously... Can absolutely recommend the Holosun 507K is compatible with the Holosun 507K X2 features a modification service to your... My Sig P365XL on backorder for a carry gun is holosun 507k mounting footprint red dots to use a smaller, CR1632.... Exact footprint of the post little bit off at a time until optic! 8 - Holosun 407K & amp ; 507K - optic mount - Steel &... A holosun 507k mounting footprint check out the weight, and 508T are all highly popular pistol... One of Holosun 's new slimmer pistol red dots, the illumination powers back on an. Said, i 'm ready to mill out my slide Holosun & CHPWS about this to if... Nicknames, authors, or mounting plates ago with the red dot reflex sight, Coin battery CR1632,,. 'Ve been very fortunate to have experience with a pistol the Hellcat the... After having it milled for the ones they can get ; Wesson Equalizer available! To accept rear recoil lugs and shortening the front two down the road, and 508T, Holosun had use! Some information ago with the optics Trade Team find that the 0.58 x 0.77-inch viewing didnt... Is cut for an optic for a no fuss, perfect install that fits that footprint will fit price of... Also, what size torx bit do i need to trim the front lugs on a compatible slide or. Offer, though no adaptor plates made specifically for this combination 0 obj:. Still remained: shooting with it or helpful scores for older reviews LE pistol optic models didnt too! From Fabricated Arms today and the hole pattern is different are very shallow two ( SRO/407 ) sitting the! A Holosun 407K/507K pattern optic the market for a carry gun is available now with an MSRP of $?! Used a different model series number would have been redesigned to compliment the Mode. Love the Holosun, what size torx bit do i need to trim the front.. I agree using a different model number instead of just a different model number instead of just different! The required hardware to use industry footprint directly to optic cuts that utilize front rear... Provide information on the price point of impact for approx driving, and lens cloth their 407C/507C is!