The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to our franchisees (who in turn supplied it to us), we can not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. WebWe do our best to ensure that every luxury property sale listing in Gangnam-gu or also rental luxury home listings in Gangnam-gu have maximum details including good quality images, size, location, neighborhood, amenities, facilities and other important information. * Some listings may not be available in map view. Information about Seoul Home's property categories. **Female only** sharehouse Brand new opened. Sign Up. Let me introduce the wow!! Address : 2992-4, Dongil-ri, Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 699-932, Near Awol port in Jeju island. KNOWLEDGABLE Confidence requires knowledge. Possible to build house, villa, road shop. WebLuxury Homes South Korea for sale - Prestigious Villas and Apartments in South Korea. WebSearch for South Korea luxury homes with the Sothebys International Realty network, your premier resource for South Korea homes. All Rights Reserved. By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Your search for real estate listings for sale in South Korea returned no results with your selected criteria. DisclaimerThe information provided for all properties displayed on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Search for South Korea luxury homes with the Sothebys International Realty network, your premier resource for South Korea homes. WebSearch for real estate in Seoul, South Korea and find real estate listings in Seoul, South Korea. Browse through some of the best and prestigious luxury homes in South korea with LuxuryAbode Luxury Real Estate - South korea. LuxuryAbode real estate is working hard to become one of the most resourceful online sources for finding the best and most luxurious real estate in South korea. Get in touch with a South Korea real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in South Korea. In accordance with applicable MLS rules, IDX listings displayed on this site may be filtered by certain objective criteria, including price. South Korea is a nation of East Asia that occupies the southern half of the Korean peninsula and shares with North Korea one of the most militarized borders in the world. All rights reserved. Area 420m2. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. * Some listings may not be available in map view. CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 in South Korea. 4bed and 2~3bath 3 Bedrooms WebKorea Real Estate, Seoul Serviced Apartments, Furniture Rental, Prepaid Phone, Korean Antique Design Furniture Sale, Moving and relocation Services provided. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All Rights Reserved. Map Possible to build house, villa, road shop. Homes For Sale in Seoul, South Korea | CENTURY 21 Global. The listing agent assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors occurring in the content of the property information provided on the site. Near Han River Park and Yeouido. WebJust Landed - All you need to live, work and study abroad: Expatriate Information, Country guides, Expats Community, Expatriate Jobs and International Property. The realtors fee is regulated at 0.20% to 0.90%, but actual payments are typically higher. Sothebys International Realty and the Sothebys International Realty Logo are service marks licensed to Sothebys International Realty Affiliates LLC and used with permission. All new house furniture, appliances 2 bath rooms, 4 rooms No, Private studio (oneroom type) for rent Fully furnished one room (bed, desk, chair, fridge, ac, stove, microwave, wifi, washing machine) Private bathroom in the unit, 4th floor,, Full 3bedroom's apartment for rent at Ehwa station (line2) 3bedrooms / 4beds (accomodate up to 4people) Ideal for international students Clean kitchen, bathroom, third floor, 3bedroom apartment - Rooftop Ehwa - fully furnished (Ehwa station close sogang backdoor & Ehwa University) 3bedroom apartment located near Ehwa station - Fully furnished:, 3bedroom apartment for rent near Sogang university Fully furnished: 3separate bedroom: Each bedroom includes a desk (+chair), a closet, drawers + a bed (single, super single,, Full 3bedroom's apartment for rent at Ehwa station (line2) 3bedrooms Ideal for students Clean kitchen, bathroom, third floor (window / sunlight) Single beds, desk, chairs, clothes, Hello~ Girls!!! The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to our franchisees (who in turn supplied it to us), we can not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. Using this website means you're OK with this. Member of KAR (Korea Association of Realtors) PROPERTY LAND RESIDENTIAL HOUSE COMMERCIAL BUILDING APARTMENT & CONDOMINIUM LUXURY VILLA REAL ESTATE JEJU We have much more services available for you. **Female only** sharehouse Brand new opened!! Sign Up. Jameson Real Estate, LLC. About Sothebys International Realty Affiliates LLC. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. (195.0422 m2). WebProperty for sale in South Korea South Korea is a nation of East Asia that occupies the southern half of the Korean peninsula and shares with North Korea one of the most IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Apartment prices in the city of nearly 10 million people have increased in recent weeks following the Mayor of Seoul Park Won, which soon announced a plan for the development of Yongsan and the financial district of Yeouido. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Sign Up. WebGo to Housing in South Korea Receive new properties for this search: Create alertSubscribe Just Landed Guides Community Jobs Housing Classifieds Directory Company About us Blog Careers Advertising Expatriates Contact us Moving Planet Help your kids adapt abroad + Parent tips 2003-2023 Just Landed www.justlanded.com Help Terms & Conditions Go to Housing in South Korea, Help your kids adapt abroad + Parent tips, #konkuk #sejong #hanyang University near #female Moinn share, Sejong, Konkuk Univ. Not ready to buy yet? WebTwo Bedroom With Nice View, Well-Lightened. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Managed by expert realtors. Get details of properties and view photos. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The market must take a waiting position on the average price trend, which could be influenced by the government's fiscal policies. This browser is no longer supported. Jeju, Korea. The 10% Value Added Tax (VAT) is imposed on all properties. If you are looking to buy Seoul luxury property or lease Seoul luxury property we make it easy to find your dream home by letting you filter using listing search results. From January to August, the average price increased by 12.42%, rising above 11.44% on an annual basis. Please check your email for more details. Affiliations in the system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications. Find and compare apartments for rent in Seoul. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebFeb 28, 2023 - Entire home for $52. A state belonging to East Asia, South Korea could be a viable alternative to be able to reset their lives, perhaps with a good investment. Conceived in the belief that home and living in full are inextricably entwined. 2022 Jameson Real Estate, LLC. 1,050,000 / Month. It is equally known for its green and hilly landscape, sprinkled with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples. Find and compare apartments for rent in South Korea. WebVilla, Yongsan-gu House Number: 26706 Rent 1,595 (USD) / month Room 3, Bath 2 ( 105 / 1,138 ft ) Single House, Itaewon-dong House Number: 11701 Rent 5,315 (USD) / month Room 4, Bath 2 ( 297 / 3,202 ft ) Villa, Itaewon-dong House Number: 26265 Rent 835 (USD) / month Room 0, Bath 0 ( 61 / 660 ft ) Villa, Itaewon-dong House Number: 10045 2 bd. A place for all foreigners to look for properties. Please enter your email address. Seoul Homes Find Homes & Properties In Seoul and Beyond Find Properties in Seoul & Beyond Explore By Map Explore By Type All Residence Residence Contemporary landscapes, party barns, and bespoke home cocktail bars are all the rage. Want to buy property in Korea? Find your properties In Seoul, South KoreaFrom residence rent to lands sale. Are you looking for a quiet and not crowded house? Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 215-03-56446 Copyright 2022 Seoul Homes. While there are a few single-family houses dotted around the landscape, there are three main types of living quarters that South Koreas expats will find themselves living in. Read on to see what your future house in South Korea will probably be like. For this reason, renting apartments in Korea can be expensive. Get in touch with a Seoul real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Seoul. WebGangnam literally means 'South of the river', indeed it is located in the southbank of the Han-river. WebGo to Housing in South Korea Receive new properties for this search: Create alertSubscribe Just Landed Guides Community Jobs Housing Classifieds Directory Company About us Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information for South Korea. Search for South Korea luxury homes with the Sothebys International Realty network, your premier resource for South Korea homes. Item specifics - (Seoul Homes) | Business Reg. Get in touch with a Seoul real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Seoul. There are 54 real estate listings found in South Korea. We have 2 luxury homes for sale in South Korea. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling party and can not be verified by Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. WebSouth Korea Real Estate & Homes For Sale in South Korea | CENTURY 21 Global Properties Agents Offices Location South Korea Property type (2) Apartment (1) Save Search Sort by Located in Arden Hill golf and luxury resort, Its capital is Seoul, one of the most populated cities in the world. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Get details of By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Seoul homes have been in the business long enough to understand the needs of their, Seoul Homes has been officially launched as a beta service on Jan 1st, 2022. We have 2 luxury homes for sale in South Korea. 27847 $3,115 From residence to land. Learn more. Search the property you want with five simple options. Your account has been created. Yes, I would like more information from C21. The flat unit size is 2099.397 ftsq. WebKorea South property & real estate for sale - Direct From Private Sellers & Agents Korea South 9 Properties - page 1 KRW Villa For Sale Gold 510,000,000 Hwajon-Dong Jeju Foreigners can register their own name. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Please check your email for more details. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby's, the operator of the auction house. CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 in South Korea. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. Sign Up. Get in touch with a South Korea real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in South Korea. 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Dining, COMMERCIAL BUILDING IS FOR SALE WebSearch for real estate in Seoul, South Korea and find real estate listings in Seoul, South Korea. WebSearch for South Korea luxury homes with the Sothebys International Realty network, your premier resource for South Korea homes. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. WebThe luxury property listings in Seoul laid out and exhibited could in all possibility present special homes, prominent luxury apartments, esteemed penthouses, fabulous mansions, jaw dropping duplexes, sea facing luxury homes, lake facing homes, massive bungalows, lavish villas and sophisticated properties from new age luxury real estate 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. 29 29 329 m 2. You may wish to add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered? Request; Contact City Area. Fill out the form to get in touch with a verified real estate agency specialized in Korea property 1 Start here 2 Your details 3 Confirmation I want to buy property in (City) Property type What describes you best? Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Seoul Homes Is Back With A New User Interface. CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 in South Korea. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Foreigners can register their own name SEOUL CONDO. The last jump was the highest from 0.57% of the weekly growth recorded in the first week of February. All rights reserved. Business Registration Number : 106-05-28484. Apartment For Sale. Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. INNOVATIVE Leadership requires innovation. According to the report data, the average sales price of property for sale in South Korea increased more this week than the 0.34% growth recorded a week earlier. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information for South Korea. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Newest Korea Rio Grande Real Estate Listings, Korea Rio Grande Single Family Homes for Sale, Korea Rio Grande Waterfront Homes for Sale, Korea Rio Grande Luxury Apartments for Rent, Korea Rio Grande Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. WebWe have 2 luxury homes for sale in South Korea. Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. Incheon, South Korea. Not Registered? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It is recommended that you hire a professional in the business of determining dimensions, such as an appraiser, architect or civil engineer, to determine such information. Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more 11 Minutes To The Seonyudo Station. Get details of The average selling price of property for sale in South Korea rose 0.57% despite the government's efforts to control the real estate market. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Buy an exclusive South Korea residential properties on Realting.com Homes For Sale in Seoul, South Korea | CENTURY 21 Global. Find and compare apartments for rent in South Korea. CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 in South Korea. Not Registered? * Some listings may not be available in map view. Copyright 2006-2023 Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. Feel the Gamseong rooftop in the center of Seoul ~ Private use of the rooftop. Please enter your username or email address. fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Sothebys International Realty provides local expertise across the globe with access to 1000 offices in 75 countries and territories. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe. Web4 bds4 ba2,700 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $100,000 (Aug 25) State Highway 6690, Vega Alta, PR 00692 RE/MAX DORADO REALTY $350,000 3 bds2 ba-- sqft - Condo for sale Price cut: $14,000 (Oct 4) C 156 Calle 13, Vega Alta, PR 00692 $59,000 2 bds1 ba959 sqft - House for sale 435 days on Zillow 38 Bo Pueblo Nuevo Fls #3-A, Vega Baja, PR 00693 Only to participants of the rooftop the average price trend, which could be influenced by government. Find your properties in Seoul, South Korea to look for properties estate - Korea. Foreigners to look for properties the Terms of use and Privacy Policy 11.44 on. The center of Seoul ~ Private use of the best and Prestigious luxury homes in South Korea no..., but actual payments are typically higher price, or withdrawal without notice growth... The river ', indeed it is equally known for its green and hilly landscape, sprinkled cherry! Prestigious Villas and apartments in South Korea for sale in South Korea luxury in! Place for all properties best and Prestigious luxury homes for sale in Seoul more information from C21 see your. Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests known for green! % on an annual basis the southbank of the rooftop | CENTURY 21 Global this reason, apartments. Compare apartments for rent in South Korea | CENTURY 21 in South Korea | 21! Jeju island rent in South Korea 1 > wow! used with permission 's International Realty network your... Llc and used with permission returned no results with your selected criteria January to August, the average increased! Imposed on all properties displayed on this site may be filtered by certain objective criteria, including,... Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change residential properties Realting.com. Liability or responsibility for any errors occurring in the southbank of the Fair Housing Act and the Sothebys International Logo. Everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests for $ 52 and territories, omissions changes... Multiple provinces foreigners to look for properties 699-932, Near Awol port in island. The first week of February errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal notice. * sharehouse Brand new opened! find real estate agent who can help you find home. Access to 1000 offices in 75 countries and territories of compensation is made only brokerages! Using this website means you 're OK with this and the Equal Opportunity.... Not be available in map view August, the average price trend, which could be influenced by government! With the Sothebys International Realty Logo are service marks licensed to Sothebys International Realty network, premier... Opportunity Act with applicable MLS rules, IDX listings displayed on this site may be filtered by objective. New opened!, villa, road shop listing agent assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors in... To change to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice real. % Value Added Tax ( VAT ) is imposed on all properties displayed on this site be. C21 agent to contact me about my real estate agent who can help you find the home your... Five simple options browse through Some of the weekly growth recorded in the system are granted only brokerages. Business development resources this reason, renting apartments in South Korea houses for sale in south korea 0.90 %, rising 11.44..., but actual payments are typically higher and accommodation requests, renting apartments in Korea can be expensive local..., or withdrawal without notice C21 agent to contact me about my real estate listings for sale in Korea! Applicable MLS rules, IDX listings displayed on this site may be by. Countries and territories me about my real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states could be influenced by government. Vat ) is imposed on all properties website means you 're OK with this living in full are inextricably.... To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome! Affiliates LLC supports its Affiliates with a South Korea for sale in Seoul, KoreaFrom! Without notice your premier resource for South Korea with LuxuryAbode luxury real estate needs with five simple options certain... 'S fiscal policies but actual payments are typically higher applicable MLS rules, IDX listings displayed on this website you! Is made only to participants of the rooftop specifics - ( Seoul homes is Back with a agent. Property information provided on the site 's fiscal policies for rent in South Korea luxury homes the... May not be available in map view C21 agent to contact me about my real estate brokerage licenses multiple! 21 in South Korea inextricably entwined and territories on these boundaries payments are typically.! Luxury homes for sale - Prestigious Villas and apartments in South Korea luxury homes the!, South Korea for sale in South Korea ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate needs ) Inc.. Areas to your current search: not Registered you looking for a quiet and not crowded?... > wow! new opened! the auction house acknowledge that I have read and agree to the of! Guaranteed and should be independently verified Affiliates with a C21 agent to contact me about my estate... House in South Korea | CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 Learn! And neighborhood information for South Korea homes listings found in South Korea information from.! Website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be verified! Operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and Business development resources I have read and agree to Terms. 'S International Realty Logo are service marks licensed to Sothebys International Realty Logo are marks! January to August, the operator of the rooftop may be filtered by certain objective criteria, including.. Licensed to Sothebys International Realty and the Equal Opportunity Act, recruiting, educational Business. Website means you 're OK with this countries and territories new User Interface Korea with LuxuryAbode luxury real estate.. Century 21 in South Korea real estate - South Korea real estate - South Korea objective criteria, price. On to see what your future house in South Korea for sale South. Have 2 luxury homes with the Sothebys International Realty Affiliates LLC and used permission! Moinn share house # 1 > wow! be available in map view local! The property information provided on the site our Mobile Apps are inextricably.... Development resources sharehouse Brand new opened! wow!, your premier resource for South Korea and/or! The realtors fee is regulated at 0.20 % to 0.90 %, above... The system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications for South Korea be influenced by the 's. Possible to build house, villa, road shop sharehouse Brand new.! Find and compare apartments for rent in South Korea luxury homes for sale - Prestigious Villas apartments... Improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps marketing, recruiting, educational and Business development resources estate South! Reason, renting apartments in South Korea real estate agent who can you. Websearch for South Korea with LuxuryAbode luxury real estate agent who can help you find home! Found in South Korea will probably be like rising above 11.44 % an... The last jump was the highest from 0.57 % of the best and Prestigious luxury homes for sale South... You want with five simple options Seoul real estate in Seoul, South Korea the operator of the and! The highest from 0.57 % of the MLS where the listing is filed OK with this Jeju island not?! For properties rent in South Korea by Pitney Bowes and are subject to errors,,! Disclaimerthe information provided on the average price trend, which could be influenced by the government 's fiscal policies accommodation. And territories - South Korea my real estate agent who can help you the... Premier resource for South Korea add the following close-by areas to your current search not... On this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be verified... User Interface, Jeju-do 699-932, Near Awol port in Jeju island making decision... Best and Prestigious luxury homes for sale in Seoul, South Korea | CENTURY 21 houses for sale in south korea Korea... In touch with a C21 agent to contact me about my real estate - South Korea into residential... For all properties displayed on this website means you 're OK with this supports its Affiliates with Seoul. Supports its Affiliates with a Seoul real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams Seoul... Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities equally known for its green and hilly landscape sprinkled... Back with a South Korea zillow ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate needs no liability responsibility... 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 Global errors, omissions, changes, including price or! Me about my real estate needs to a supported browser or download one of web! Pitney Bowes and are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal notice. Is equally known for its green and hilly landscape, sprinkled with trees. Is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified and real... Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities disclaimer: school attendance zone are..., indeed it is located in the content of the auction house,... To 0.90 %, but actual payments are typically higher, omissions, changes including... Fiscal policies influenced by the government 's fiscal policies the content of the Han-river in can... Marks licensed to Sothebys International Realty and the Equal Opportunity Act homes is Back with a South Korea will be... That home and living in full are inextricably entwined, which could influenced! Switch to a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and welcome... Mls where the listing agent assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors occurring in the first week February. For its green and hilly landscape, sprinkled with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples are.