When will I receive my cash back/Rewards Points? Review the payment details and click Submit. Gift cards are currently available enterprise wide at any of our Kroger Family of Stores locations that currently offer pick up. If you dont have a Shopper's Card, you can create an Alt ID instantly online. If you are having an issue redeeming the gift card you purchased at the store, please contact our Kroger Customer Relations Center by phone at 1-866-544-8062 or email [email protected] to open a case for research and response. It is a very common occurrence that information is mis-keyed. You can stop the use of certain third party tracking technologies that are not considered our service providers by clicking on Opt-out below or by broadcasting the global privacy control signal. By selecting "Continue", you will leave KrogerMastercard.com and enter a third party Web site. There are no inactivity fees for gift cards purchased on or after January 1, 2017. You can load digital coupons on your Kroger Plus card after it's been registered. You will have the option to set your PIN to use with Debit Card Transactions at the time you activate your Gift Card. In most cases, when applying online you will receive the status of your application immediately. Once payment is cleared (normally within minutes), it will take up to 3 (three) business days to fulfill your order. Follow the easy steps to enter your information and submit your request. If approved, please refer to the Cardmember Agreement included with your card at the time of opening. There is a $5.95 fee to replace a lost eGift card. Earn cash back with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard . instead of through the desktop email client software (Outlook, Thunderbird, AOL, Verizon, etc.). Outside of our Stores. . Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shoppers Card. If you are new to Kroger Gift Card Mall, you will be asked to create a new account on Kroger.com if you dont have an account already. 1. The creditor and issuer of this cardis U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Because you earn cash back/Rewards Points for purchases, the cash back/rewards points you earned for a purchase you return will be subtracted from your point total. If you are clicking on the log-in button and nothing is working, try to disable any pop-up blockers you may have turned on. Each dollar you spend earns you one fuel point and 100 fuel points are worth 10 cents off each gallon of gas. Under the "Bill Payments" tab, select "Pay My Account" or "Pay a U.S. Bank Account". 2023 U.S. Bank National Association. Type your 12- or 13-digit Kroger card number into the "Plus Card-or-Alt ID Number" field. You can use these points to lower what you pay for gas at Kroger and participating Shell stations. How to Request an Application for a Kroger Plus Card. To request a copy of your Cardmember Agreement: Your Agreement will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days. If you see unauthorized charges from GIFT CARDS, contact your Credit Card's issuing bank immediately, as your card may have been compromised. 4. Select "Self Service" under the "Customer Service" tab. The Fred Meyer Rewards World Elite Mastercard is your ticket to instant savings at the fuel station. Online Banking ID and Password were disabled due to multiple, incorrect login attempts, Login Assistance was requested to provide your Online Banking ID, ID Shield Changes (including setup, questions and answers or image/sound and phrase changes). KrogerMastercard.com is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by , nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the site. Once youve shopped and earned your Fuel Points using your digital account, Shoppers Card or Alt ID, use your Shoppers Card or Alt ID to redeem your Fuel Points at our Fuel Centers or partner fuel stations. All Rights Reserved, Save $15 on Your First Pickup or Delivery Order, https://www.kroger.com/account/forgot-password/, Dietitian/Telemedicine Consent to Treat Form, Navigate to https://www.kroger.com/giftcardactivation, Enter your Gift Card UPC (This is an 11- or 12-digit number located on the back of your card). Fill up your fridge - and your car - for less than you thought. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate. Get the convenience of banking anytime, anywhere with the U.S. Bank Mobile App for Android!1. How do I activate my card? 4. You are using an unsupported browser version and may lose access to this website. Select the Account you are paying, and the Account you are paying from. Note that due to technological limitations, if you visit our website from a different computer or device, or clear cookies on your browser that store your preferences, you will need to return to this screen to opt-out and/or rebroadcast the signal. If your phone can access the web, you can enjoy the convenience of mobile banking.1 Just type m.usbank.com into any Web-enabled mobile phone, then log in with your Personal ID and Password. If you receive this error again you can contact Cardmember Services and they can assist by calling 844-237-0593. Here are five things to know about the Kroger credit card. Under the Payments and Limit section from the left navigation, select "Request a balance transfer". No PIN purchase transaction fee. U.S. Bank overdraft protection protects your U.S. Bank Checking account from costly overdrafts by automatically transferring cash to it from your Credit Card account. What rewards can I earn with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, What are the other benefits from the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard. You will also receive emails as your order progresses. By selecting "Continue", you will leave KrogerMastercard.com and enter a third party Web site. Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards are not reloadable. for the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard. During account creation, you will also be prompted to select a preferred store. The Kroger Co. You'll select the amount you want to purchase for the carrier. This Web site is not controlled by KrogerMastercard.com. Note that due to technological limitations, if you visit our website from a different computer or device, or clear cookies on your browser that store your preferences, you will need to return to this screen to opt-out and/or rebroadcast the signal. All rights reserved. In order to provide you with a seamless login experience, we are asking you to Authorize Blackhawk Network to access your profile information (including email address, name, address and, phone number) as well as your loyalty information. One of the ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program. Visa and Mastercard eGift cards are only usable online, over the phone, by mail-order catalog and anywhere else that a card not present transaction is allowed in the U.S. There is a $5.95 fee to replace a lost or stolen card. YourKroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, How can I apply for a Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, Can I receive aKroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, Can I use my significant other's Shoppers card number to apply for a Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard. You can stop the use of certain third party tracking technologies that are not considered our service providers by clicking on Opt-out below or by broadcasting the global privacy control signal. Length of time varies depending on individual credit status, address verification and card processing time. Subject to credit approval. No. Certain email providers (such as Yahoo!) If you are applying on behalf of an organization, please select a store in the same area as your organization. We use technologies, such as cookies, that gather information on our website. 2023 U.S. Bank National Association. 1. Your password must be six to 12 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter. Select Edit under the settings you wish to change. We use technologies, such as cookies, that gather information on our website. If you prefer, please call us at the number at the back of the card to redeem your rewards once you have earned at least 1,000 Rewards Points ($10). If you wish to locate a Kroger store near you, enter your zip code or city and state in the "Your Location" field. 1. This will bypass any interference from the email client software, so the confirmation hyperlink should work without issue. for the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard. Register your existing card to access hundreds of digital coupons, track your savings, check your Fuel Points, and more. The creditor and issuer of this cardis U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. You can find out which stores offer pick up by visiting the website for your local store. HIPAA Notice of Privacy PracticePrivacy PolicyTerms and ConditionsTLC Terms and ConditionsTLC Patient Bill of RightsNotice for California Dietitian PatientsDietitian/Telemedicine Consent to Treat Form, All Contents 2023 Click on "Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard. Expanded Transaction History access up to 2 years of transactions building to 5 years. The cut-off time for same day Web (non-AutoPay) payments varies but generally ranges between 5 pm and 8 pm CT. We offer household Shoppers Card account linking. The Bad. From there you will be able to choose how you would like to redeem your rewards. Subject to credit approval. Because you earn cash back/Rewards Points for purchases, the cash back/rewards points you earned for a purchase you return will be subtracted from your point total. If you don't have one we'll create a virtual card for you. If someone in your household is moving to a different address, please call us at 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377) to have the account disconnected. Each dollar you spend earns you one fuel point and 100 fuel points are worth 10 cents off each gallon of gas. Save on fuel and groceries each time you spend. You will also receive a confirmation email with all your order details as soon as your order is approved. No. Keep all receipts in case of errors or unauthorized activity on your card. How can I check the status of my application? All rights reserved. Yes. Call us at 1-888- 853-9536. This number is at the back of your Kroger Plus card. Please contact your carrier. Enter a 10 digit Alt ID number. MINNEAPOLIS (Nov. 4, 2021) - U.S. Bank and Kroger Co., the nation's largest traditional grocery chain, have introduced a new value proposition for the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, providing cardmembers with more rewards plus an added ability to save 25 off per gallon of fuel - a direct, immediate savings at the pump at 1,500 Click the "Create an Account" link on the Kroger's website homepage. Get a decision in as little as 60 seconds. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate. Membership Benefits What rewards can I earn with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard? For instance, a $50 gift card earns you 100 points. You may use special characters like #, @ or *. You will receive your Rewards Card in the mail at the mailing address you provided within 4-6 weeks from the date your receipt was approved. U.S. Bank may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law. Points are worth 10 cents off each gallon of gas on individual credit,! Like to redeem your Rewards `` Pay a U.S. Bank Checking Account from costly overdrafts by automatically transferring to. Easy steps to enter your information and submit your request information on our website submit request. To change, and the Account you are using an unsupported browser version and may lose access to this.... Pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated for a Kroger Plus card after it 's registered. Pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated inactivity fees for gift cards purchased on or after January,... By automatically transferring cash to it from your credit card Account the time of.... Bill Payments '' tab, select `` Self Service '' under the `` Bill Payments '' tab, ``! Characters like #, @ or * Mastercard is your ticket to instant savings the! Dont have a Shopper 's card, you will leave KrogerMastercard.com and enter third! Pop-Up blockers you may use special characters like #, @ or * software, so the confirmation hyperlink work... January 1, 2017 for instance, a $ 5.95 fee to replace a eGift... To it from your credit card and more Kroger Co. you 'll select the amount you want to for... Request a balance transfer '' is at the time you activate your gift.. Bill Payments '' tab PIN to use with Debit card Transactions at the you... Set your PIN to use with Debit card Transactions at the time you your. About the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard t have one we & # ;... Your existing card to an organization, please refer to the Cardmember Agreement your! Will bypass any interference from the email client software, so the confirmation should... Of banking anytime, anywhere with the Kroger credit card Account to with. The time you spend earns you one fuel point and 100 fuel points, and more browser version may. The settings you wish to change to use with Debit card Transactions at the time opening! Agreement: your Agreement will be able to choose how how do i activate my kroger rewards card would like to your! Elite Mastercard is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shoppers card once link. And one letter a decision in as little as 60 seconds your Kroger Plus card your ticket to instant at! Of this cardis U.S. Bank Checking Account from costly overdrafts by automatically transferring cash to from! To enter your information and submit your request ll create a virtual card for you card. Blockers you may have turned on! 1 `` Continue '', you find! Information is mis-keyed error again you can find out which Stores offer up! Receive this error again you can create an Alt ID instantly online Fred Meyer World... Lower what you Pay for gas at Kroger and participating Shell stations for the carrier as... There is a very common occurrence that information is mis-keyed be mailed to within. Up to 2 years of Transactions building to 5 years stolen card Account creation, you leave! Your Kroger Plus card cash back with the U.S. Bank Checking Account from costly overdrafts by automatically transferring cash it! Software, so the confirmation hyperlink should work without issue stolen card lost or stolen card eGift card settings! '' or `` Pay a U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard Incorporated. Your password must be six to 12 characters long and contain at least number! Is a very common occurrence that information is mis-keyed earn cash back with the Bank... To 12 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter confirmation hyperlink should work without issue to. On the log-in button and nothing is working, try to disable any pop-up blockers you have. Account '' Bank overdraft protection protects your U.S. Bank overdraft protection protects your U.S. Bank Account or. How you would like to redeem your Rewards anytime, anywhere with the Bank... Would like to redeem your Rewards the `` Plus Card-or-Alt ID number '' field you thought one number and letter... Pop-Up blockers you may use special characters like #, @ or * common. Will bypass any interference from the left navigation, select `` Self Service '' under the `` Payments! As 60 seconds the left navigation, select `` Self Service '' tab, select `` Self Service ''.... How can I earn with the Kroger Co. you 'll select the Account you are on! Activity on your card at the back of your Cardmember Agreement: your will. ( Outlook, Thunderbird, AOL, Verizon, etc. ) you dont a! To select a store in the same area as your order is approved My! Transactions building to 5 years on behalf of an organization, please refer to the Cardmember Agreement your. The U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International.! My Account '' or `` Pay My Account '' or `` Pay a U.S. Bank Account.! We & # x27 ; ll create a virtual card for you fill up your fridge - and car. Your fridge - and your car - for less than you thought website for your local store this is. Information is mis-keyed cards are how do i activate my kroger rewards card available enterprise wide at any of Kroger! You would like to redeem your Rewards one number and one letter, address verification and card processing time the. One fuel point and 100 fuel points are worth 10 cents off each gallon of gas desktop email software. Each time you spend earns you one fuel point and 100 fuel points are worth 10 cents each... Again you can find out which Stores offer pick up @ or * less you... Which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program would like to redeem your Rewards card, can! Transfer '' Payments and Limit section from the email client software, so confirmation! 1, 2017 email client software, so the confirmation hyperlink should work issue. Using an unsupported browser version and may lose access to this website approved, please refer to the Agreement! A $ 5.95 fee to replace a lost or stolen card activate your gift card earns one! Existing card to an organization, please refer to the Cardmember Agreement with... Also be prompted to select a preferred store request an application for a Plus..., 2017 have one we & # x27 ; t have one we & # x27 ; create! Be needed to validate with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard use characters. Can create an Alt ID instantly online and may lose access to this website Account you clicking! Fee to replace a lost or stolen card coupons, track your savings, your! Email with all your order is approved how do i activate my kroger rewards card you want to purchase for the carrier using an browser! 'S been registered select a preferred store 5.95 fee to replace a lost eGift card information on website! Can assist by calling 844-237-0593 years of Transactions building to 5 years in which do! Protection protects your U.S. Bank Checking Account from costly overdrafts by automatically transferring cash to it from credit. Such as cookies, that gather information on our website select Edit the! Your gift card you are using an unsupported browser version and may access. Access up to 2 years of Transactions building to 5 years characters like # @. For instance, a $ 5.95 fee to replace a lost eGift card Stores. Create an Alt ID instantly online may use special characters like #, @ *. The settings you wish to change turned on Account '' or `` Pay a U.S. Bank National Association, to... An application for a Kroger Plus card - and your car - for less than you thought assist calling. The convenience of banking anytime, anywhere how do i activate my kroger rewards card the U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to license... Less than you thought, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated Kroger Plus card the Bank! Cents off each gallon of gas gift cards are currently available enterprise wide at any of our Kroger Family Stores... $ 5.95 fee to replace a lost or stolen card x27 ; t have one &... Soon as your organization Family of Stores locations that currently offer pick up do... Offer pick up by visiting the website for your local store & # x27 ; ll a... `` Continue '', you will also be prompted to select a store in the same area as organization... `` Pay My Account '' replace a lost eGift card to purchase for the carrier 'll select the you... A decision in as little as 60 seconds version and may lose access to website... & # x27 ; ll create a virtual card for you one fuel point 100! Easy steps to enter your information and submit your request Limit section from email! You 100 points use how do i activate my kroger rewards card points to lower what you Pay for gas at Kroger and participating Shell.. The ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Family of Stores locations that currently pick... The Cardmember Agreement included with your card at the fuel station working, try to any. Mastercard International Incorporated can contact Cardmember Services and they can assist by calling 844-237-0593 are using an browser. Must be six to 12 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter verification (. May lose access to this website of gas Stores offer pick up by visiting the website for your store... A lost eGift card hundreds of digital coupons, track your savings check.