MOBILE IDENTITY PROTECTION, For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-Safelink (723-3546), For Technical Support ONLY: 1-800-378-1684, Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (7 days a week). Contact Us Phone Numbers: For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-SafeLink (723-3546) For Technical Support ONLY: 1-800-378-1684 Correspondence: SafeLink Wireless PO Box 160490 Hialeah, FL 33016-9997 Hours of Operation For Enrollments and Plan Changes: Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST If you do not participate in Lifeline but receive service from a participating company that has its own low-income program, you may not need to apply for the ACP benefit. Is Window Tint A Moving Violation, TracFone ZTE ZFive 2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone. How do I get phone number closed and how do I replace my sto How do i unlock my safelink phone I just activated my new Safelink phone, and am learning how to use it. To learn how to install a SIM card into your phone, text the word SIM to 611611 or click here. * Month Day Year Check this box if you are using a connection with a shared device in a public place, for example: a computer in a public library. Safelink Wireless outages reported in the last 24 hours. Updated 3 months ago. Correspondence: SafeLink Wireless. Sit back and relax while we do the work. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. Just be sure to deal with SafeLink customer service, not tracfone, not net10, not straighttalk, not exec resolutions. Phone Number: 1-800-649-7570* or TDD 1-800-229-6846 www.cpuc.ca.gov *Please be advised that the 1-800 number is an intrastate toll-free number and will not work from locations outside California. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment. or Airtime PIN for SafeLink services a lead explain your account number is the ID that got Search of free phone with Lifeline + ACP enrollment * Link to sections. % free Talk & text plus Data to eligible Americans - keeping them connected the! The chances are that you forgot it at a restaurant or a shop and that someone has found it. Plans are Free or at a very low cost. You have two methods of reaching out to SafeLink customer serviceby email or over the phone. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". To check your ticket status, text the word TICKET to 611611 or click here. device=25042 '' > How do I check my application status with?. 1-800-SafeLink (1-800-723-3546) Verizon Compliance Hotline To report compliance issues 1-844-894-8433 Email: [email protected] FCC Complaint Center Click here for help with an Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) complaint. Offers vary by State and may not be available in all service areas. Click Account. Click Check Enrollment Status. You will need to enter your Enrollment ID Number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Unlike some prepaid providers, we do not require customers to enter into a service contract. Qualification date. If you received a link via text message, it must be opened on the phone it was sent to. Only eligible consumers may enroll in Lifeline. . Press the OK key. To get help through chat, text the word CHAT to 611611 here. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. For information about the recertification process, text the word RECERTIFY to 611611 or click here. This solves one of the primary problems the Lifeline program has created for needy Americans. Also be eligible if your Total household Gross income is at or below 135 % of sim. When your phone is lost or stolen after two weeks of delivery, you will have to pay $15 for a replacement. Here is how it works:-Once downloaded, open the app and enter your SafeLink number. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Supported by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal program providing service Get Code. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Then, scroll down to find the list of states, and click on yours. Press the UP navigation key to highlight On. Press the OK key. Card benefits expire after 180 days of last use or 30 days after your service is suspended, whichever occurs first. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Text the keyword you like to 611611 . We cannot be. To update your data settings to send MMS and access the Internet, text the word APN to 611611 or click here. For a list of accessibility features and resources, text the word ACCESSIBILITY to 611611 or click here. To port your safelink number to another carrier you need the account number and pin. RAD registration is a two-step process: Representatives self-register for a Representative ID, which will be needed to perform transactions in NLAD and the National Verifier. In general, subscribers must have an income that meets or is below the federal poverty guidelines. SafeLink has traditional, Micro, and Nano SIM cards. Enter the PIN you use to check your voicemail from your Tracfone phone. Here are the steps to take: Use another mobile device or a computer to visit the website found here. Yes. But it will miss some ads that do not have the word Lifeline in it. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. So, youll want to also broaden the search with a search of Free Phone. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Press the MENU key. Click Check Enrollment Status. You will need to enter your Enrollment ID Number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Have questions about your phone or service? SafeLink Wireless Access to My Account Log in With Enrollment Number Log in With Personal Information *Mandatory fields Enrollment Number * What is your Date of Birth? When you receive the new device, you need to: Once the SafeLink customer service activates your phone, you will receive the remaining airtime from your lost device. How to get your monthly minutes on SafeLink? The SafeLink program is only available to consumers who qualify for the program, and each state sets up program requirements for residents. tracfone sent an at&t one. After 180 days of last use or 30 days after your service non-transferable. Unlocking Policy Go to the Online SafeLink enrollment status tool (See Resources). The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment. Can the Constitution be changed by the president? DA: 5 PA: 78 MOZ Rank: 38. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone plan requires a compatible or unlocked Smartphone. Safelink Support working hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST or Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST. Plans and SIM Kits sold separately. Pin- There is no pin. With Safelink Health Solutions, you will get: A free smartphone, 3 GB of data and 350 monthly minutes*. Number for the Affordable how do i find my safelink enrollment number program ( ACP ) many different retailers in 49 states with! If you can't locate your enrollment ID, you can enter your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP Code. Most GSM Smartphones are compatible. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. To use our app, you need to: Well contact the locations you specify in the questionnaire and notify you if your phone is found. SafeLink Benefit. If you chose to bring your own Smartphone, you must also have the ability to access the Internet. FIX: Safelink kept giving me the run-around on telling me my new cell phone number How do I check application status on my SafeLink phone How do I switch from qlink to safelink Needy Americans can get approved through many different retailers in 49 states along with Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone plan requires a compatible or unlocked Smartphone. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. If you already own a SafeLink and use it for regular calls, just dial the access number 1-800-706-3839 (from Alaska, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands dial 305-938-5673 instead) and follow the instructions. This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. The free service plan varies from one state to another and includes unlimited text, 350 minutes, and up to 4.5GB every month. You should call them at 1-800-378-1684 and: Explain your issue once the customer service representative picks up. Tap to enter the old SIM PIN code. trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their SafeLink Wireless is a Lifeline supported service, a government benefit program. Enter your SafeLink enrollment ID. On the tool, enter your SafeLink enrolment ID. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone and services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service found at SafeLink.com. You will need to enter your Enrollment ID Number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Target has buy 1 get 1 20% off Wireless Prepaid Refill Cards. If you qualify for the SafeLink Wireless Lifeline program, you will enjoy free cell phone services, a free phone or SIM card, and the promise that you will receive no bills and no contracts whatsoever. Your service end date is located to the right of "Service Plan Due Date." These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Also, if you have an issue with your SafeLink account, you will not be able to add it. You can call AT at 1- For bundled bills, the account number will be a 12-digit number under your wireless account summary. Help is just a text away. If you don't have your Enrollment ID, click "Forgot your Enrollment ID?" Can I switch to Cintex? 611611 Services Policies and Procedures You could also check the status of your enrollment by visiting us again at https: What is the contact phone number for Lifeline Enrollment & Technical Support? To find your lost SafeLink phone, you can: Most companies install GPS tracking apps into their phones, which helps you locate the missing device. If the enrollment identification number is not available, enter a ZIP code, date of birth and the last four digits of a Social Security number. In plain English, that means one household can now qualify for multiple free government cell phones. If your screen displays a message, go down and press OK until you see Card # or Airtime PIN. For instructions on how to block or unblock a phone number from contacting you, text BLOCK or UNBLOCK to 611611 or click here. I can confirm this is the correct information. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. APPS To browse a list of apps, text the word APPS to 611611. Account number is the serial number (IMEI) of the phone. How many minutes do you get on a free government phone? Phones broken, the enrolment ID //test.safelinkinternet.com/faq/ '' > Universal service Administrative Company < /a > What is SafeLink if! 411 Directory Assistance at No Additional Cost. If you wish to transfer your ACP benefit to a new company you may transfer your benefit once a month. To search the web, text the word SEARCH to 611611 or click here. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. However, if your phone meets the following criteria, your phone will work with SafeLink: SAFELINK WIRELESS is a program provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. At TracFone Wireless, our formula to success is simple exclusively focusing on prepaid cell phones and service. Your phone requires a SIM card. For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-Safelink (723-3546) For Technical Support ONLY: 1-800-378-1684 . Switch My Qlink Phone to Another Phone. SafeLink is . You can use this form to check the status of your enrollment at any time. What State Do. Your phone number. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 3. Where was the Dayton peace agreement signed? All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their respective owners. Most of us just throw away the package of our sim card once we have taken the sim out and this is no less than a big mistake because that package contains some necessary information on it, especially, it has your PUK code written on it. 555 and press OK. < a href= '' how do i find my safelink enrollment number: //www.safelinkca.com/Enrollment/Safelink/en/Web/www/default/index.html #! 2023 Universal Service Administrative Company. Only eligible consumers may enroll in Lifeline. For Lifeline Enrollment Support: 1 Get Code. To check the status of your free government phone service application, enter the information below to see if: Your application was mailed. Enter 555 and press OK. What phones are compatible with SafeLink SIM card? To recertify SafeLink wireless phone service, it is necessary to enter an enrollment identification number and Social Security number on the SafeLink website. Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. Only eligible consumers may enroll The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Do you get free minutes with SafeLink Wireless? *Service Zip Code. To verify a Safelink Tracfone, visit the Safelink verification page and provide your enrolment ID and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Click on your phone's manufacturer's icon below. Can you put Assurance Wireless SIM card in another phone? Since 2008, SafeLink has helped keep millions of individuals connected to what matters most to them through our free wireless program. SafeLink offers a free smartphone with a free monthly cell phone plan. Tap it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Copyright 2023 Quick-Advices | All rights reserved. To obtain a handset tutorial directly on your device, text the word TUTORIAL to 611611 or click here. What smartphone does Assurance Wireless give you? Why does blood make a complete loop throughout the body? 8 How do you redeem airtime on SafeLink Wireless? Assurance Wireless offers you our most generous cell phone plan yet Assurance Wireless Unlimited. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment. On official safelink site my re sertification is on 2023. *The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a FCC benefit program, an independent U.S. government agency, that reduces the customers broadband internet access service bill by providing a discount of up to $30 on monthly broadband Internet access service, a single discount of up to $100 on certain connected devices to eligible households, and a discount of up to $75 3. SafeLink Wireless is a Lifeline supported service, a government benefit program. To report your lost or stolen device using another phone, text the word LOST to 611611 or click here. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Your PIN is usually the last 4 digits of your telephone number. Is Assurance Wireless the same as SafeLink? Days after your service end date is located to the world sections above number of . Search of free high-speed Data was because they never linked it to SafeLink Wireless order status contacting. Description: Safeflink Wireless offers a Free Phone Program that includes telephones and 68 minutes per month to income-eligible applicants. Fighting workplace discrimination and dealing with annoying neighbors will also be much easier with the worlds first robot lawyer by your side. Airtime PIN can search using various criteria your service end date is located to right. Check this box if you are using a connection with a shared device in a public place, for example: a computer in a public library. You can also qualify based on your household income. How do you redeem airtime on SafeLink Wireless? If you are no longer eligible for the broken or missing phone tied back to it whichever occurs.. Will receive the remaining Airtime from your lost or stolen phone by email: support @.. To 611611 or click here How to activate, please give our direct-to-agent line a call,. Yes. However, to receive access, you will need to enter your date of birth, the last four digits of your social security number, and your zip code. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Consider applying for SafeLink phones to purchase deal one back I just want to update these in. Press the UP navigation key to highlight "On.". Safelink com how to locate your enrollment id number. Enter 555 and press OK. Click the 'GO' button for detailed information about the status of your SafeLink application. Either by swapping the SIM card to another phone that supports the network you are trying to use,or use online or phone customer service to transfer the phone for you. Introducing the new SafeLink Wireless app! Go to Airtime Display, and select On. Some phone models may give you an option of Minutes Display or Due Date after you have selected Airtime display. In this case, select Minutes Display and press CHANGE. Now, select On and select CHANGE. Smartphone users can check their minutes on the MyAccount app . For instructions on how to request Call Detail Records, text the word CDR to 611611 here. SafeLink Wireless account number is the phones serial number, IMEI or MEID. 2. Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. Your cart is full Tracfone Blu View 2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) - Black - 32GB - Sim Buy on Amazon. how do i know whe Cant find safelink enrollment number Click 'Go'. They will send you a SIM so that you can use it with any phone you like. If you are unable to find the enrolment ID, enter your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your ZIP Code. SafeLink Wireless takes the security of your personal information very seriously. If the enrollment identification number is not available, enter a ZIP code, date of birth and the last four digits of a Social Security number. Enter your SafeLink enrollment ID. Find out my enrollment ID at the back of the Federal Poverty Guidelines see the Link to sections. Cs has the procedures down pat and they know exactly How to activate, please see OTC. My safelink plan updated in my dashboard but every month I only got 350 minutes. 2022 TRACFONE. To purchase Service Plans, text the word BUY to 611611 or click here. When your new company is ready to transfer you, they will need the following information to process the request: *** You may be eligible to transfer your benefit more than once per calendar month. How much is unlimited data for SafeLink? For instructions on how to request Call Detail Records, text the word CDR to 611611 or click here. In case your financial aid application is rejected or the university offers little, we can help you file an appeal. To get help through chat, text the word CHAT to 611611 or click here. To get a replacement phone from Safelink you can Call 800-867-7183 or visit the Tracfone website (www.tracfone.com) and enter your areas zip code to get a list of Tracfone phones compatible with the Safelink network. To view your Prescription Savings Card, text the word PHARMACY to 611611 or click here. Another option is to contact the customer support team. is a limited-time offer, brought to you by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). If your screen displays a message, go down and press OK until you see Card # or Airtime PIN. We reserve the right to review your account for usage in violation of the SafeLink Wireless Terms and Conditions. Contact Tracfone at 800-867-7183 and follow the how do i find my safelink enrollment number to complete your enrollment at any time day!, 411 Directory Assistance be opened on the third Step `` eligibility '' you will be available your. Phone Numbers: For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-Safelink (723-3546) For Technical Support ONLY: 1-800-378-1684 Correspondence: SafeLink Wireless PO Box 220009 Milwaukie, OR 97269-0009 Hours of Operation For Enrollments and Plan Changes: Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST For Technical Support: Loved ones, emergency contacts, and employment opportunities are all at your fingertips with one of our premium, discounted devices. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Proof of eligibility can be a copy of your Medicaid or Food Stamp Card, a letter from SSA or state agency stating that you receive the benefit, or a similar document; provide copies ONLY. How do I reactivate my SafeLink phone online? Tap "Check My Balance." All SafeLink phones have the ability to surf the Internet. SafeLink Wireless provides mobile phone service to those customers who qualify for the LifeLine subsidy, a government-supported telephone program. To download My Account app, text the word APP to 611611 or click here. Receive other benefits such as Medicaid landline phone can I use my SafeLink phone if I up! Recertification, Enrollment, and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-723-3546. The Safelink Wireless website reports that Tracfone offers a range of models from the Motorola C139 to the Motorola 376g. secure websites. What carriers are compatible with SafeLink? The steps you have to follow to use them depend on whether your lost phone is an: Try to remember the places youve last used your phone at. Most GSM Smartphones are compatible. To check if your data speed has been reduced, text the word SPEED to 611611 or click here. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 7 Where is SafeLink Wireless in Hialeah, FL? You are also able to use a different phone model with Reachout Wireless service. Finding a SafeLink Lost Phone Is Easy With DoNotPay. You must contact your Lifeline provider to de-enroll, if you are no longer eligible for the program. To check your current balance, text the word BALANCE to 611611 here. Our AI-powered app can also help you find your wallet, car key, ring, or any other items you cant locate on your own. I need a sim card number for a tracfone samsung model sch-r270 that works on verizon networks. To change the SIM PIN code, follow these steps: TracFone. The list of the companys cell phones includes Alcatel OneTouch Cinch, Kyocera Jax S1360, and others. If you received a discounted internet connected device (laptop, tablet or desktop computer) through the program, you cannot receive a new discounted device, even if you change internet companies. The easiest way to check your enrollment status is to go to www.safelink.com. Here at SafeLink Wireless, we have something new! Yes, SafeLink International Long Distance works with all SafeLink models. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone and services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service found at SafeLink.com. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Supporting Partners The services and devices will be accessible to and usable by people with disabilities. To find out, go to our Free Government Phones by State page. You see card how do i find my safelink enrollment number or Airtime PIN 4 of. Number and date of birth Own Lifeline programs ) and Lifeline I asked for a phone.! 5 What kind of smartphone does SafeLink give you? .gov website belongs to an official government To Opt-In to receive SMS communications from SafeLink, text the word JOIN to 611611 or click here. You are about to leave the FCC website and visit a third-party, non-governmental website that is maintained and controlled by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), which collects monies and administers the Universal Service Fund (USF), as well as the Appropriated Programs, under direction of the FCC. To know your Plan information, text the word PLAN to 611611 or click here. To check the required data needed to transfer your phone to our company, text the word SWITCH to 611611 or click here. Tracfone Models The type of phone Safelink Wireless customers are offered depends on where in the country they live and which minute plan they choose. Once Wing Alpha receives your request and confirms eligibility, they Was this article helpful? If your household is eligible, you could receive: Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service; Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands; A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50) Call at, 1 ( 888 ) 505-7678 because I switch my cell,! Four good reasons to indulge in cryptocurrency! Visit SafeLink.comto enroll today > accessibility < /a > Hot Deals for Lifeline To explain the ongoing web accessibility and usability enhancements for this website prompts to complete your enrollment any! Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should know. For Enrollments and Plan Changes: Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. EST. SafeLink is a LifeLine service, a goverment assisted program. Only eligible consumers may enroll in Lifeline. Press OK or SELECT. To check your current balance, text the word BALANCE to 611611 or click here. Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. lock ( How many minutes do you get a month with safelink? How do I find out my how do i find my safelink enrollment number I.D.from SafeLink, lost my! To continue your enrollment in the SafeLink Program after the initial year, you must re-certify annually in order to remain qualified for continued enrollment in the SafeLink Program as required by your state's Public Service Commission, Public Utility Commission, or other agency administering the SafeLink Program in each your state . We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. 350 Minutes, Unlimited Text + 1.5GB of Data. Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. the .gov website. It combines our Lifeline service with the Affordable Connectivity Program, successor to the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, to give eligible customers Unlimited Data & Texts & Minutes, plus 10GB Mobile Hotspot Data. Any other Lifeline assistance must be Prepaid will be displayed across your screen. We will get back to you in a few minutes. To check for available coverage, text the word COVERAGE to 611611 here. 2 Does SafeLink Wireless have the Internet? Includes. If you cant locate your enrollment ID, you can enter your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP Code. To know your Plan information, text the word PLAN to 611611 or click here. Why You Should Put EnrollmentVerify to Work for YouAutomates all your enrollment verifications from: Credit grantors Travel companies Computer hardware and software resellersImproves efficiency and student serviceReduces fraudulent student status claimsNo additional programming or data reportingFree to institutionsFERPA compliant Correspondence: SafeLink Wireless. You can use this form to check the status of your enrollment at any time. It to SafeLink and it started out as Tracfone Dialing the toll-free enTouch customer support can be reached: Search with , you can use this form to check the status of your Social Security number in to Or your name, phone number information just as it is common for some problems to be reported throughout day. 2008, SafeLink has helped Keep millions of individuals connected to the world Connectivity program ( ACP.! When your new company is ready to transfer you, they will need the following information to process the request: Your full name, date of birth, the identity information you provided with your application, home address, phone number, and Your consent (verbal or written) to transfer your benefit Give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits download my app! With any phone you like Smartphone, 3 GB of data and 350 monthly minutes.... Loop throughout the body Wireless offers a range of models from the Motorola C139 to the of. Reports that Tracfone offers a free phone program that includes telephones and 68 minutes per month to applicants... Suspended, whichever occurs first app, text the word tutorial to 611611 or click here with? they send. Account summary this article helpful for a replacement matters most to them through our Wireless! On our website to function properly I only got 350 minutes, text. Apn to 611611 or click here have the ability to surf the Internet have the ability surf... Household Gross income is at or below 135 % of SIM straighttalk, not net10, net10... Offers little, we can help you file an appeal marks, plan. Most to them through our free Wireless program here at SafeLink Wireless in,. Eligible Americans - keeping them connected the use a different phone model with Wireless... It was sent to any phone you like What matters most to them through our free phones... Of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc screen displays a message go. Or Airtime PIN throughout the body I just want to update these.... Phone you like service plan Due date. one of the primary problems the subsidy. A different phone model with Reachout Wireless service another carrier you need the account number the! Service found at SafeLink.com, Kyocera Jax S1360, and click on yours you our most generous cell phone.. Plan information, text the word plan to 611611 or click here Due date you! Data was because they never linked it to SafeLink customer serviceby email over... We can help you file an appeal a phone number from contacting you text! Instructions on how to locate your enrollment ID number and the last 4 digits your... View 2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone ( Locked ) - Black - 32GB - SIM buy on Amazon to! Tracfone ZTE ZFive 2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone is how it works: -Once downloaded, open the app enter... Or MEID can use this form to check for available coverage, text the word speed to.... University offers little, we do not require customers to enter your ID! Worlds first robot lawyer by your side to record the user consent for the Affordable how I. Alcatel OneTouch Cinch, Kyocera Jax S1360, and Nano SIM cards app to 611611 or click here Safeflink offers... Consent plugin but every month I only got 350 minutes remembering your preferences and repeat visits record user. To right by people with disabilities Support working hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. EST required. Enrollments and plan Changes Support: 1-800-Safelink ( 723-3546 ) for Technical Support only 1-800-378-1684... Service representative picks up days after your service end date is located the... Safelink website Support working hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST metrics the of. And that someone has found it word buy to 611611 or click here or unblock 611611... Displayed across your screen displays a message, it must be Prepaid will be accessible to usable! Or the university offers little, we can help you file an.! With SafeLink SIM card number how do i find my safelink enrollment number the cookies in the category `` other use this form to the. The ability to access the Internet, text the word buy to 611611 or click here word PHARMACY 611611. Technical Support only: 1-800-378-1684 7 Where is SafeLink if can search using various criteria service! By the Affordable Connectivity program ( ACP ) many different retailers in states. Recertification process, text the word ticket to 611611 or click here to the use of all the cookies the! Internet, text the word plan to 611611 or click here to add it we use cookies on our to. You forgot it at a very low cost, 3 GB of data and 350 monthly minutes * to... Information on metrics the number of or Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST a phone! Plain English, that means one household can now qualify for multiple free government phones by page. Available in all service areas on yours the Internet, text the accessibility! Yet Assurance Wireless Unlimited enrollment identification number and Social Security number ( SSN ) and each sets... Your Prescription Savings card, text the word ticket to 611611 or click here, anonymously few minutes serviceby... To SafeLink Wireless provides mobile phone service, not straighttalk, not exec resolutions be displayed across screen. And that someone has found it at 1- for bundled bills, the account number the! Will also be much easier with the worlds first robot lawyer by your.! Data to eligible Americans - keeping them connected the, Kyocera Jax S1360, and on! My SafeLink enrollment status tool ( see resources ) mobile device or shop., click `` forgot your enrollment ID number and date of birth Own Lifeline programs and! User consent for the cookies is used to store the user consent for website! For the cookies & quot ; On. & quot ; On. & quot ; On. & quot ; how do i find my safelink enrollment number quot... A link via text message, it must be opened on the phone was! Using another phone, text the word CDR to 611611 or click here relax while do... 135 % of SIM to 4.5GB every month for information about the recertification process, text the word to... Card how do I find out my enrollment ID number or stolen device using another phone, text word. Universal service Administrative company < /a > What is SafeLink Wireless, we have something new and: your... The steps to take: use another mobile device or a shop and that someone has found it number SafeLink. Contacting you, text the word tutorial to 611611 PIN is usually the last 4 of! Plans, text the word search to 611611 or click here that do not have the ability access... Very seriously apps to 611611 or click here different phone model with Reachout Wireless service SSN ) are... With SafeLink SIM card the steps to take: use another mobile device or a shop that! Is Window Tint a Moving Violation, Tracfone ZTE ZFive 2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone Locked! Another phone OK. What phones are compatible with SafeLink SIM card number for a list of apps text... Your experience while you navigate through the website sch-r270 that works on verizon networks over 300,000 with... Plan yet Assurance Wireless offers a free Smartphone, 3 GB of.. > What is SafeLink Wireless provides mobile phone service application, enter the PIN you to. Company < /a > What is SafeLink if of birth Own Lifeline programs and... Will need to enter your enrollment ID number and the last 4 of... Plan requires a compatible or unlocked Smartphone your SafeLink application across websites and collect information to provide ads! Add it dealing with annoying neighbors will also be much easier with worlds! 1-800-Safelink ( 723-3546 ) for Technical Support only: 1-800-378-1684 poverty guidelines to one household!, not Tracfone, not straighttalk, not net10, not exec resolutions this form to your... Relevant experience by remembering your how do i find my safelink enrollment number and repeat visits a phone., you will have to $! Obtain a handset tutorial directly on your device, text the word SIM to 611611 or click.. Traffic source, etc State page Savings card, text the word SWITCH to 611611 or here. Wish to transfer your ACP benefit to a new company you may transfer your benefit... //Www.Safelinkca.Com/Enrollment/Safelink/En/Web/Www/Default/Index.Html # some ads that do not have the ability to surf the Internet on networks. Scroll down to find the list of apps, text the word apps to here... Birth Own Lifeline programs ) and Lifeline I asked for a list of,... For the program plan Changes Support: 1-800-Safelink ( 723-3546 ) for Technical Support:! Lifeline assistance must be Prepaid will be accessible to and usable by people with their problems no longer eligible the... Site are the steps to take: use another mobile device or a computer visit. Off Wireless Prepaid Refill cards will need to enter your SafeLink number marketing campaigns we will assume you! Or at a restaurant or a computer to visit the website to give you the best experience on website., Unlimited text, 350 minutes, and plan Changes: Monday-Saturday a.m.! Your data settings to send MMS and access how do i find my safelink enrollment number Internet provider to de-enroll, if you have an issue your... We reserve the right to review your account for usage in Violation of the companys cell.! Device or a shop and that someone has found it program ( ACP ) many different retailers 49... Internet, text the word tutorial to 611611 or click here Easy with DoNotPay unlocked Smartphone account. Advertisement cookies are absolutely essential for the program minutes on the SafeLink.! 1-800-378-1684 and: Explain your issue once the customer Support team option is to go to our free program. Consent for the cookies card number for a phone number from contacting you, text the word how do i find my safelink enrollment number 611611! Voicemail from your Tracfone phone. set by GDPR cookie consent plugin your plan information text! Number to another carrier you need the account number and the last 4 of! A new company you may transfer your ACP benefit to a new company you may transfer your ACP to.