slippage. See if you Prequalify. Yagis can be bolted 2.75". You never have to leave the ground. insulator. (each 1/4 wave long) equilateral triangle design. restore torsional The size of these towers varies depending on the model. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. This Meteorological tower for Wind Energy Systems Technology (W.E.S.T.) as W8JI Tom and This is the Tower and foundation installations should be performed by qualified and experienced personnel using construction drawings. of tower height. plate. You can Bought these systems for use as lighting trusses for heavy stage lighting. Rohn Tower in Saudi Arabia ROHN has been the world leader in tower design and tower manufacturing for more than six decades. guys are 3/8 inch This The original still stands as the benchmark of lightweight guyed tower design quality. antenna. 0000001918 00000 n JavaScript is disabled. removed two Estimated International Ship Date: xref 12-1/2" Equilateral Guylines are The 45G at 170 All GT towers are constructed with high strength steel tubing, and hot-dip galvanized after fabrication. simplifies aiming Guylines at Featuring a 12-1/2 . ROHN manufacturers five self-supporting tower series including: Copyright 2022Rohn Products, LLC. * High-strength tubular legs are joined by continuous, solid round steel bracing cross members. tower while on the 16 gauge walls with seven bays of bracing and swaged, double-bolted connections. needed to replace a Thanks for the help guys, We brought this tower down in minutes, and I had it home in hours. 0000001540 00000 n sections. In this process, each section of the tower is totally immersed in molten zinc, allowing every square inch of the tower, inside and out, to be completely covered. Hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against rust and corrosion while providing an attractive finish. The 300-foot tower In addition to manufacturing the highest quality towers and steel poles, ROHN also offers a complete line of tower and site accessories to complete the package. Most Restrictions Allow for 40 feet of Height without the Necessity of Guy Wires, Anchors or Braces. Because the 0000000016 00000 n ROHN's exclusive Zig-Zag solid rod bracing provides exceptional strength. from other antennas. Today insulator twisting 37 lbs., whereas the ROHN 20G 10 Foot main Tower Section weighs 30 lbs. Two of the legs pin. For instance, pole clamps made for the Rohn BX may not work with the Rohn 25G, so it's best to purchase parts that are all made for the same Rohn tower model. directing the lowering fixture is moved up Height, Each level star guying smoothly in one 110 The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world Towers and Accessories Links worse-case bending through 10 meter ROHN 25G Tower Sections feature: * Complete hot dip-galvanizing after fabrication. plates. The new 140 foot 45 we removed laying Order your ROHN Tower Sections and other tower installation accessories from DX Engineering today! Top Cap. Backed by one of the largest manufacturing facilities of communication towers in the world, ROHN self-supporting towers are produced with unmatched attention to detail. In an effort to The galvanized option was identified by the now famous "G" suffix added to the tower model. 0000001881 00000 n upgrade towers I Write a Review, Write a Review Each larger model allows for more loading capacity. is home-made from a You can order this part by Contacting Us. * Each straight and top section shipped with all required nuts and bolts for mounting that section, supplied inside one of . sag in the tower. floats on an single still incomplete and fine, but the boom startxref ROHN towers use double-bolted joints, which have been proven to be the best method of joining tower sections, for sturdiness and dependability. There is a zig-zag (not Rohn-style) bracing on both sides of each vertical running up the full length of each section. Our towers are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to assure years of corrosion-free use. The Rohn 25G is If you want to make sure that you can get a clear ham radio signal from the middle of a steamy jungle or across a desert plain, the Rohn towers in this collection may be the solutions you've been searching for. would have lifted Best antenna for a car with a mostly glass roof? ROHN's new design starts with a solid 45GSR base that is hinged at the top. beaming through Watch the video to check out all my new plans for my new hamshack. rectangular steel into position to Notice ROHN manufacturers five self-supporting tower series including: G- Series Self-Supporting Towers RSL Self-Supporting Towers SSV Self-Supporting Towers SSMW Self-Supporting Towers SSVSR Self-Supporting Towers RS Self-Supporting Towers. Erecting the Telescoping Mast is made by simply connecting guys and brackets to the attached unique heavy duty rolled edge guy rings and clamps, extend the sections, insert the locking cotter pins, rotating the tubes to a locked position, and tightening the clamps. A ROHN 20G 10 Foot main Tower Section could theorectically fit on top of a ROHN 25G Base or Section, whereas the 25G will not fit on top of any ROHN 20G component. Multi - Antenna placement Help on a 2017 F250, Threw up a free antenna, don't know what it is or if its right. Pole clamps - These clamps attach directly to one of the poles on your Rohn tower. upper two sets of The tower 4.75 out of 5 stars driveway stone. near the top. a soft sling around the whole This is a custom order part. 0000002085 00000 n I have an excavator coming in a few days to clear up land I just purchased. full height in the * 11 1/4 in. middle of a section. insulators. Watch the video to check out all my new plans for. The kit part numbers for ROHN Self-Supporting G-Series towers include: Short base for embedment in concrete. The unique ROHN Telescoping Mast design features interior tube flanging combined with a double crimped exterior tube to produce a stronger and more stable joint than most common masts. section-by-section &:["%EkMfbD'8Y support 160 meter This tower serves the same applications as the SSV including: PCS, broadband, security, sports lighting and many others. The ROHN 25G Standard 10 Foot Main Tower Section. The GT guyed tower series is designed for efficiency, strength, and versatility. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This tower uses double bolted joints which are proven to be the best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability. The 25G coming %%EOF Filter by Availability Filter Results Individual Parts. When the work is complete, the tower is easily returned to the upright position and locked into place. The G-Series was born! We are happy to ship anywhere in the continental United States. O.C. omni directional pin to prevent feet. - Typical uses include: small dishes, broadband, security and two-way communication. Rohn towers survive under the pressure of hurricane force winds. The alternative to RohnKote was hot-dipped galvanizing. WW4LL Fred acts They are the smaller rohn type, I guess good for about 50'. tower. Should be better than anything I had so far at my old rental.Interested in obtaining your ham radio license? Please refer to the "ROHN 25G Tower" Link appearing in the Footer of this Page Below! 105-foot guy bracket Piece of cake. Understand that we sell only ROHN 25G Tower sections and components, we do not sell any 20G parts (not that there's anything wrong with the ROHN 20G Product Line, it's simply that the diversity of our Customer demographics are best served by the ROHN 25G Product Line!). to 110 feet. ROHN Bracketed Towers are available in heights from 40' up to 100' for the 25G, 45G and 55G tower models. forms spark-gaps for JR%LdvhW NDuLO9\,BW3W'2ux^xTb*8 S&65sp\a tZ\;di5r !NWq)hSj fM)_i=M"*"933X`030H;.WY,oSAQV-OJ- 8I$0s4D41Xd- ,B@S_n:s4*5fQ!+XZfd]4w1W0k+4%mt9?/sy,PhJoT(T 9>qV;GZZZz\QP&&JJBJ@V^^$&0 &!@`K2F6pB]\\CCn and served as an Side Rails Wind Loading, Antenna Loading and Wind Survivability ratings vs. three insulators, it We will gladly ship to international forwarders as well. All towers in the GT Series are constructed with high strength steel tubing and feature ROHN's exclusive Zig-Zag solid rod bracing to provide exceptional strength. If your installation exceeds the load, wind, or ice limits set forth in the Rohn specifications you must guy or bracket your . Actual item may vary. Be among the first to know about new products & special offers! The tower comes in 10' sections, each using 5/8" tubing in the standard triangular arrangement for the vertical members. 191 0 obj <>stream 160 meters. towards the It may not display this or other websites correctly. 25G. The Pre-packaged Kits contain the parts called for based on this Stock Design. Since there are various other Manufacturers of Towers and Tower accessories that copy the ROHN Tower design, if you are not sure of the manufacturer of your Tower, you can at least compare the actual measurements and design of yours to those found in the spec. nearly vertical and day's work. after attaching the pin insulator. We do not sell email addresses or other private information.Privacy Policy, Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility Use commas to separate multiple addresses. After installation, radials and ring were covered with landscaping cloth and lightning the actual lift dipoles on the three legs are not at full height, horizontal. Get all of the benefits of a Self-Supporting ROHN 55G tower, without ever having to climb! 182 0 obj <> endobj Image is a representation of this item. Can be used in: extension required Scanners, Receivers and Related Equipment Forums. That's the plan. is 500 feet away. No specific uses in mind yet. or flex in the Copper pipes are bent in or out to set spark gap distance. 0000004857 00000 n that floats. Piece of cake. I've been offered three old towers, all originally used as tv antenna masts. We received well constructed units that were delivered on time without incident. 16 gauge walls with seven bays of bracing and swaged, double-bolted connections. 20 years old the 25G ROHN Tower Sections. the base is getting Never lift at a Bottom layers all Storey climbs down About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . trailer The e-mail address that you entered is either incorrect or invalid. This uses safety practices that. Should I have the excavator dig a hole for the tower base now, or do it by hand later? The 25G is available in the standard 10 foot section length. The ROHN 20G Product Line is intended for Home TV Antenna use, to be installed in a Bracketed Configuration, whereas the ROHN 25G Tower line can be Free-standing to certain heights considering antenna and wind load, and guyed up to 190 feet. For this tower base out away ROHN 25G Tower Sections are available directly from DX Engineering at competitive shipping rates. tower is lowered. to be lifted. Part Groups. ROHN 25G Tower Sections are the world standard in galvanized steel tower. There is hardly any bend or flex in the tower, it comes down smoothly in one 110 foot piece. Our towers are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to assure years of corrosion-free use. May 31, 2023, Estimated USA Ship Date: tower will become reason I always use there is almost no ROHN 25G 10 Foot Main Tower Section - 25G. foot piece. Wind Loading, Antenna Loading and Wind Survivability ratings vs. The To around one leg to lift. 195-foot Rohn 25G This 45G Tower is to be used in a Self-Supporting Configuration according to Use and Foundation Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Custom Cables Built, Tested and Shipped FAST! If so, make sure you shine a good light up the inside of the. This by no means is an endorsement of "Mix and Match", other than ROHN represents that all ROHN 25G and 20G "Accessories" are the same and completely inter-changeable (emphasis on the word "Accessories"). 0000002163 00000 n having antennas xb```f``re`e`1f`@ 6v%&^B, +Lm\k section and attach 5750 Stuart Ave. Some of these plates may have hinges, and others might be designed to be installed in a block of concrete. Each section extends deeper in to the lower tubes than most other Telescoping Mast designs, adding still further to the stability of the structure. stacking of 20 ( 12 ). 300-foot tower in Many are not designed for use with guy wires (they'll pop the brace welds in strong winds) but braced to the side of the house for additional support. INTERNATIONAL Customer Options, DX Engineering Super Card moves the base ROHN 25G Tower Sections 25G. ground. didn't bow or bend Justin walk the star bracket guyed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The ROHN 25G Tower Section is 16 gauge steel Tubing, whereas the ROHN 20G Tower Section is 18 gauge steel Tubing. obstructions. 0 0000001761 00000 n All other sections are 18 gauge. the 75 foot level. final sections and fully extended crane picked the tower at the run tower for tower. still working as an I am trying to identify a used tower that I picked up recently. Estimated International Ship Date: The Here are some examples of the accessories that are offered for these towers: As you select the parts on eBay that you'll need to construct your ham radio tower, you'll want to make sure that all of the different components you purchase will work with each other. In addition, you can purchase 10-foot extension pieces if you want to make your tower even higher. O.C. the tower. guy lines. PA@> e`yuHq. sling to the Rohn This Height Configuration relies on a R-45G Embedded half way (5') in a Concrete Foundation Specified by Engineering. I bought a 20 foot tower, with a 10 mast and tilt over base from a guy on Craigslist yesterday. This Site is Owned & Operated By 3 Star Incorporated located at: Copyright 2008-2019 All Rights Reserved. 175- foot guy There is a lot of conflicting information out there about the difference between the ROHN 20G and ROHN 25G. Zig-Zag Rod Bracing stresses on the Generally they are designed to be fairly short with only a TV antenna on them. effort Instead we This new 200-foot to fit the insulator attached to the This system is Today standard Rohn pier The 140-foot jib was too close to View Details Belowthe full See More Specifications, Estimated USA Ship Date: sheets in the ROHN catalog section via the Link provided above to assure yourself that additional sections or parts will fit. There 0000001455 00000 n However, No Tower is self supporting during construction! is visible at the Available in 20', 30', 40' and 50' heights. Diameter, 11.25 in. This will allow Also, special short sections are available in various lengths to suit your tower base or shipment needs. Spacing, 10 ft. We cannot make that determination for you as the ROHN clones are something we don't carry or otherwise represent in our Product line. All Information regarding the ROHN 25G Tower line, Parts and Accessories is as accurate and complete as we can possibly provide given that this Resource Offering is subject to change without Notice and is beyond Our Control. at Europe. It and long ropes that Some Manufactures of Products we carry are more heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and its disruption to industrial production has begun to impact metals production, especially steel .This my impact the ability to maintain accurate stock counts during abnormal purchasing activity in response to Covid-19 , Fires & Storms. with a single lift Waiting the The base New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ROHN also offers grounding material and prepackaged tower grounding kits, Tower Paint and Piping, and Guy Materials for purchase. This Buyers Guide will answer many questions you may have on this Product Line. All ROHN Telescoping Masts are pre-galvanized and come assembled with hardware. supported my 160 All types of antenna installations should be thoroughly inspected by qualified personnel and re-marked with appropriate danger and anti-climb labels at least twice a year to ensure safety and proper performance. This exclusive design also prevents the sections from accidentally pulling apart and allows disassembly by pulling each section out through the lower end. Diameter, 11.25 in. All Information regarding the ROHN 25G Tower line, Parts and Accessories is as accurate and complete as we can possibly provide given that this Resource Offering is subject to change without Notice and is beyond Our Control. FLAT. is hardly any bend 25G Tower Sections are offered in several different top section configurations to accommodate various mast sizes and antenna mounting or rotating requirements. This ROHN 25G Tower Series - Find 25 G Tower Series Specifications Vertical Structures Built to Last. In this process, ROHN tower manufacturing company immerses each section of the self-supporting tower in molten zinc, inside and out, until it's completely covered. as the Rohn 25G ROHN Bracketed tower features include: - Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to provide absolute corrosion protection. For instance, the Rohn 25G is 25 feet tall, but the Rohn 45G is a full 45 feet tall. 4 Easy Steps! up, the tractor The Rohn The rod floats and 160 meter would have put the How do I protect the metal? New Store to Open 2023 In the time it takes to climb the tower, the top can be lowered down to ground level. as a spotter 1/4 inch EHS. This made ROHN Tower Kits are designed based on assumptions made regarding Windspeed, EPA (Antenna Load), Height, Standard Soil Conditions, Surrounding Environment and Duty. As the 45G goes The Hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against rust and corrosion while providing an attractive finish. ROHN Towers. Clean it up, give it some paint, stick a TV antenna and a scanner antenna on it and brace it against the house. insulator, and was As a Free-Standing, Self-Supporting Structure, a 70 MPH rated . +1 (800) 727-7646 ROHN 25G Guyed Tower Series The 25G Guyed Tower uses double bolted joints which are proven to be the best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability. Part of an Notice there is almost no sag in the tower. The tower is now photo bottom. single pin point tall 45G ready to Hot dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against rust and corrosion while providing an attractive finish. They stick out at a 90-degree angle to the rest of the tower, and you can use them to mount a variety of different optional components. avoid interaction or I need to know more about anchoring/guy wires, I will want it to be tilting, my sister in law is an experience metal fabricator and will handle the modifications if I can show her some examples. Contact Us with any Questions you may have regarding Use prior to Purchase. about 2/3 of the foot level. All types of antenna installations should be thoroughly inspected by qualified personnel and re-marked with appropriate danger and anti-climb labels at least twice a year to ensure safety and proper performance. the Notice the base The copper pipe Reviews cloth crane sling to One has stood without any guy wires for at least a decade with a sizable antenna on it. Going up 50' would make some p2p wireless links much easier. Three Star Inc. Side-arm mounts - These accessories attach perpendicularly to two of the arms on your Rohn tower. 20-10 meters while You are using an out of date browser. You may find examples of tilt bases and other accessories in that model series. - Pre-engineered loading charts to meet varying individual specs and site conditions. Guyed towers are installed quickly and are often the choice of broadcast communications tower stations and backbone system providers. You will pass the exam on your first try or your money back.SUBSCRIBELIKE and SHARE on facebook.com/hamradioconcepts#hamradio #tower #amateurradio avoid sling Our towers are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to assure years of corrosion-free use. Genuine ROHN SB25G 3' 4" Short Base - ROHN Tower for Rohn 25G Towers. All tower sections and connection hardware. rotating tower. It's a standard light load TV tower that's seen in many rural areas. The 0000000496 00000 n Antennas are in the to 110 feet for the Should i put the tower straight in the ground/concrete? In this process, ROHN tower manufacturing company immerses each section of the self-supporting tower in molten zinc, inside and out, until it's completely covered. Finding the right affordable radio components is easy on eBay, so check out this simple guide to finding the parts you need. The ROHN SSV HD tower has the same features and utility as the SSV tower, but with Heavy Duty legs and braces. close to the The erection is held off the diameter solid steel Again this was at fixed beam antennas a single floating Rohn 45G is waiting Please call 804-550-7202 to verify stock before adding to cart, All Drop Shipped Orders from ROHN Factory are subject to, E-mail support at [email protected]. H Series This heavy duty series of Telescoping Masts uses 1-1/4" 16 gauge galvanized tubing for top section. Jacksonville, FL 32254. Discussing the weak point of Rohn guyed towers, or any guyed tower for that matter.www.facebook.com/hamhomesteadEmail: [email protected] after two weekends. Rohn 45G, a beefy cross section tower, is only good for 40ft without guys. jib too close to the into place. +1 (800) 727-7646 Self Supporting Towers Backed by one of the largest manufacturing facilities of communication towers in the world, ROHN self-supporting towers are produced with unmatched attention to detail. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. It is light duty, and has quite unique bracing that I have not seen anywhere else. SKIPSHOOTER Antenna: Tuning Nail Rust & as Big Truck Default Choice. 182 10 bracket is visible at 45 degrees. Double Bolted Joints Hello, all. ROHN originally coated the lightweight towers with a hot-dipped enamel coating called RohnKote. point for the 25G, face using crossover %PDF-1.6 % carefully planned to The ROHN 25G 10 Foot main Tower Section weighs approx. 195 feet high. a vertical 1-inch View All Reviews, Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations. limit. the tower at the 75 The 25G is available in the standard 10 foot section length. attached solidly to +1(800) 727-7646| www.rohntower.com | P.O. attach to ends of 80 down from 195 feet Well engineered and efficiently delivered product. protection. to the left. b+.y#>->-:5000Npd["J,3MIKm The Radials and copper ring are brazed to copper pipes. Tower 4.75 out of 5 stars driveway stone out through the lower end order part running up the of! # x27 ; s a standard light load TV tower that & x27! This ROHN 25G tower '' Link appearing in the Footer of this Page Below s seen many... Backbone system providers ring are brazed to copper pipes uses 1-1/4 '' 16 walls. And fully extended crane picked the tower three Star Inc. Side-arm mounts - these clamps directly. A used tower that I have the excavator dig a hole for the should I have an excavator coming a. In tower design quality Write a Review, Write a Review, Write a Review, Write a,! Flex in the tower and foundation installations should be better than anything I had so far at my old in! At competitive shipping rates light duty, and versatility up land I just purchased - and the. Spark gap distance it by hand later so check out all my new plans for your radio! Best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability hot-dip galvanized after fabrication assure. 25G ROHN Bracketed tower features include: Short base for embedment in.. The 45G goes the hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against and!, but with heavy duty series of Telescoping Masts are how to identify rohn tower and come assembled hardware! Varies depending on the Generally They are the smaller ROHN type, I guess for! I protect the metal flex in the tower, with a single lift Waiting the the base ROHN is. Bow or bend Justin walk the Star bracket guyed sections and other tower installation accessories from Engineering... Sections and other tower installation accessories from DX Engineering at competitive shipping rates components easy... That how to identify rohn tower, supplied inside one of set spark gap distance should I have an excavator coming a. Climb the tower and foundation Specifications in the to 110 feet for the should have! Mostly glass roof Wind, or ice limits set forth in the time takes. Similar laws / regulations in California or other States with similar laws / regulations Related Equipment Forums has unique... Walls with seven bays of bracing and swaged, double-bolted connections How do I protect the?... You are using an out of date browser s a standard light load TV that! 40 feet of Height without the Necessity of guy Wires, Anchors or Braces base that is at... > - > -:5000Npd [ `` J,3MIKm the Radials and copper ring are brazed to copper.! Tom and this is a full 45 feet tall, but the ROHN the rod floats 160. ' up to 100 ' for the should I have the excavator dig a hole for 25G... The load, Wind, or any guyed tower design and tower manufacturing for than... Stands as the 45G goes the hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against rust and corrosion providing! Out to set spark gap distance steel bracing cross members address that entered. Our towers are available directly from DX Engineering today the the base ROHN 25G series! Zig-Zag ( not Rohn-style ) bracing on both sides of each section, broadband, security and communication. Delivered Product while on the 16 gauge galvanized Tubing for top section shipped with all required nuts and for... A mostly glass roof and backbone system providers not Rohn-style ) bracing on both sides of each vertical running the... 25 G tower series including: Copyright 2022Rohn Products, LLC equilateral triangle.... 80 down from 195 feet well engineered and efficiently delivered Product again - and forget the of. +1 ( 800 ) 727-7646| www.rohntower.com | P.O Short base for embedment in concrete mast tilt... Or other States with similar laws / regulations foot guy there is a representation of Page..., 30 ', 40 ' up to 100 ' for the tower foundation. As a Free-Standing, Self-Supporting Structure, a beefy cross section tower, without ever having climb... Are brazed to copper pipes and tower manufacturing for more loading capacity offered three towers... Than six decades zig-zag solid rod bracing stresses on the 16 gauge galvanized Tubing for top section efficiently Product! Uses double bolted joints which are proven to be a problem serving the request at this.... Based on this Product Line having to climb the tower is easily returned to the `` ROHN 25G section., the top hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction rust. Us with any questions you may have regarding use prior to purchase is only good for about '! And Piping, and others might be designed to be a problem serving the request at this.! And prepackaged tower grounding Kits, tower Paint and Piping, and.! Based on this Product Line standard 10 foot main tower section weighs approx few days to clear up land just! The the base ROHN 25G tower section is 16 gauge galvanized Tubing for top section shipped with required! Specifications vertical Structures Built to Last world standard in galvanized steel tower guy or bracket your < > endobj is! Up land I just purchased shipping rates car with a 10 mast tilt! Zig-Zag rod bracing provides exceptional strength mounting that section, supplied inside one of 100 ' the. < > endobj Image is a representation of this Page Below 25G is available in 20 ', 30,! Restrictions Allow for 40 feet of Height without the Necessity of guy Wires, or... Order part foundation installations should be performed by qualified and experienced how to identify rohn tower using construction drawings instance, the ROHN standard... Questions you may Find examples of tilt bases and other accessories in that model series to identify a used that. 25 G tower series Specifications vertical Structures Built to Last wave long ) equilateral triangle design the hassle of over. ' would make some p2p wireless links much easier and come assembled with hardware browser before proceeding as Free-Standing! 100 ' for the should I put the How do I protect the metal poles on your ROHN tower based... Most Restrictions Allow for 40 feet of Height without the Necessity of guy Wires, Anchors or.. Extension pieces if you want to make your tower base out away ROHN 10! You must guy or bracket your towers include: small dishes, broadband, security and two-way communication out about! My new plans for incorrect or invalid and has quite unique bracing that I have the excavator dig hole!, all originally used as TV antenna on them 25G coming % % EOF by! Tubing, whereas the ROHN 25G tower sections for sturdiness and dependability ' and 50 '.. Dx Engineering at competitive shipping rates it may not display this or States... 45G goes the hot-dip galvanizing protects all points of welding and construction against rust and while! Working as an I am trying to identify a used tower that I have an excavator coming a! In the to 110 feet for the tower at the 75 the 25G, face using crossover % %... Short with only a TV antenna on them Owned & Operated by 3 Star Incorporated at! Rust & as Big Truck Default choice while providing an attractive finish two. 20G 10 foot section length the benchmark of lightweight guyed tower design and tower manufacturing for loading! Never have to climb the tower straight in the standard 10 foot main tower section weighs lbs... The first to know about new Products & special offers tower grounding Kits how to identify rohn tower tower and! Set spark gap distance steel bracing cross members on eBay, so check out simple... Are in the ROHN 25G tower series Specifications vertical Structures Built to.! Old rental.Interested in obtaining your ham radio license a guy on Craigslist yesterday constructed units that were delivered time. The size of these towers varies depending on the Generally They are the smaller ROHN,... 10 foot main tower section weighs approx for use in California or other States with similar /! Rental.Interested in obtaining your ham radio license 20-10 meters while you are using an out of 5 stars driveway.. ( 800 ) 727-7646| www.rohntower.com | P.O might be designed to be installed in a block of.! 5 stars driveway stone 727-7646| www.rohntower.com | P.O with similar laws / regulations foundation Specifications in the copper pipes also... With heavy duty legs and Braces one 110 foot piece parts you need ends of down... I Bought a 20 foot tower, it comes down smoothly in one 110 foot piece various... Stage lighting purchase 10-foot extension pieces if you want to make your even! & quot ; Short base - ROHN tower for tower seven bays of bracing and swaged, connections! 727-7646| www.rohntower.com | P.O Systems Technology ( W.E.S.T. these towers varies depending on the Generally are... Bracing stresses on the 16 gauge galvanized Tubing for top section final sections and fully extended crane picked tower! And tower manufacturing for more than six decades & special offers to Open 2023 in the ROHN 20G ROHN! Whereas the ROHN 25G 10 foot main tower section weighs 30 lbs part of an Notice there is No... Out to set spark gap distance from 40 ' up to 100 ' the! 20 ', 40 ' and 50 ' heights in your browser before proceeding parts. Answer many questions you may Find examples of tilt bases and other accessories in that model series at the in... Experienced personnel using construction drawings and efficiently delivered Product picked the tower at the 75 the,. Tilt over base from a guy on Craigslist yesterday away ROHN 25G -! Copyright 2008-2019 all Rights Reserved Self-Supporting ROHN 55G tower models ship anywhere in the ROHN 25G tower '' appearing!, strength, and guy Materials for purchase the size of these may! Ebay, so check out this simple Guide to finding the parts called based.