In my garage, I have an 8 section of GearWall with several rows of garden tools. Tongue and groove panel design locks panels together for fast and easy installation; can be mounted on bare wood studs or drywall, Designed to help homeowners reclaim the floor by maximizing wall storage capacity and flexibility, Customize your storage space by adding these panels to a variety of wall types, Heavy-duty composite construction for strenght and durability with an attractive grey finish. 24 in. They let you start out as small or as big as you need and then add different pieces as you need to. Still, its great for hanging brooms, dustpans, or anything you want to quickly grab before heading out. Hi Jack281- Each shelf is sturdy enough to hold 200 lbs per 4, which makes it perfect to store raw materials in your workshop. An example of well made pegboard is Wall Controls steel pegboard. In fact, my garage uses both a slatwall-type system and pegboard. Merci pour l'intérêt que vous nous portez à nos produits. Each Steadyrack accommodates a range of bicycles based on their front wheel size. At first glance, it may look like all garage track systems are more or less the same. I use it for storage above my garage workbench and underneath my cabinets for a more finished look. Otherwise, itll look stuck on and unfinished. Made in Canada from 90% recycled materials, makes this one of the greenest storage solution on the market. PVC Slatwall is made from 90% recycled materials Heavy-duty 2 mm thick Holds up to 75 lb. Normal pegboard needs spacers between the board and the wall, but theyre not needed here. If you see that a slat wall manufacturer has proprietary accessory design (or something similar) that should be a huge red flag for you. I did end up using Rubbermaid FastTrack in my laundry room, however. Most slatwall systems will just screw into wall studs or concrete. The Mini Bundle is the perfect start to organizing your garage. Conclusion Whats the Best Garage Wall Track System? For a 4 x 8 section, thats up to 2400 lbs. It all comes down to how you want to organize your tools. The Twin Hook (pictured) and Big Hook are the workhorses here. It was easy to crack and dent, and it fell apart all the time. Vertical Rail for Garage Wall Track System, 84 in. Skip ahead to 9:36 in this video to see what I mean. It comes with all the necessary hardware for installation. Its incredibly versatile, whether youre hanging products in a store or tools on your garage wall. There are also two J-hooks for storing helmets or other gear. Bike hooks fit that need. Even if youre not planning on storing your garden tools on it, the Lawn Care GearTrack Pack might be worth a look. It would have been nice to have different packs with all L-hooks or all J-hooks. Our 100% brushed Aluminum Slatwall raises the bar in performance and looks. Use a PVC or finishing blade on your circular saw. All necessary trims, hardware and instructions are included with your box at purchase. Most people are quick to jump in on one side of the other on this discussion. per square foot Installs over drywall to studs or directly to studs Patented hidden-screw design for a professional finished look Impact resistant Interlocking panels not affected by mold, mildew, or water Easy to clean Its the only starter kit that offers the Big Hook and Deep Hooks, which are great for storing extension cords, hoses, and other bulky items. per square foot. Did you know 90% of the gear you store in garage is less than 20 lb? In the event that your clutter gets out of control, we want you to rest assured, Proslat has you covered. A track system is the smallest. Gearwall Panels (2-Pack) (118) $95 98 / each Free Shipping Interlocking panels not affected humidity or water. . Gladiator has no fewer than nine starter kits, which means theres a storage solution for whatever your garage storage needs are. I fell in love with Proslat slatwall the moment I saw their brushed aluminum finish. Seems like a good quality item. With the bike on its back wheel, just give it a gentle push forward and the front wheel slides on to the rack and suspends the bike off the ground. However, your options here can be less than with either Gladiator or Proslat. Tim Wells, the founder of Garage Transformed, has been featured in dozens of home renovation publications, including BobVila.com, Home Stratosphere, House Digest, Livingetc, and SFGate. Rubbermaid. Unfortunately, some companies only offer a couple of different sizes of J-hooks and call it a day. The primary types of garage storage systems will be pegboards, slatwall, or track systems. However, Im including their track storage system here because it was one of the first ones I considered. It will probably work fine and maybe nobody else will notice, but I know that this product could be manufactured much better. Installing Stationary Brackets Project Guide, Need Help? Single hooks are the most common of all slatwall accessories. Slatwall is more expensive per square foot than a garage track system and cant be cut to length as easily. Impact resistant. French cleat vs pegboard vs Flow wall vs Proslat vs Rubbermaid FastTrack vs Gladiator vs Husky wall track . That's why at PROSLAT, we're dedicated to crafting the best equipment for your garage. Still, it's an option if you only want to hang one thing in a small area. NEW ProCore Slatwall. Youll be able to hang large tools and heavy-duty shelves from slatwall that would rip the pegboard right out of the wall. Our aluminum Slatwall can be installed with your choice of configuration; one section or complete wall. Depending on the material, you can pick up a pegboard for as little as $20 at Lowes or Home Depot and go from there. These are slatwall, pegboards and track systems. Instead of adding different types of shelves bit by bit, the smarter option would be to get a wall storage system that can adapt and grow with you. The Rubbermaid FastTrack is made of heavy-steel and has a maximum capacity to carry the weight of 1,750 pounds. However, there are a few complaints online that, over a period of time, if you place a lot of weight on the rails, it can bend. Each panel is one ft. high by four ft. long and attaches easily to wood studs or drywall over wood studs. Hidden solid aluminum core strip. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Another very important reason to get garage wall slats is that it will help you save a lot of space. Just because slat wall is universal doesnt mean that its all built the same. If your home doesn't have studs that are 16" apart it is extremely difficult to line up and directions don't indicate if wall anchors are sufficient to support potential load. The Bike GearTrack Pack has two Gladiator bike hooks that let you vertically store two bicycles on the wall. Its elegant while being functional. Also the finished dimension of the advertised 4 ft by 8 ft panel section is not 48 in by 96 in, it is closer to 49 in by 96 in. They're also unaffected by mold, mildew and water, so they can be used in damp locations where drywall and wood might absorb the humidity in your garage. The one thing that bugs me about most bicycle racks is that they take up a lot of space, even when the bike isnt there. However, I recommend something other than pegboard for larger items like hammers. You most certainly can! Aluminum Slatwall is fireproof, with an interlocking design for the ultimate modular storage design. As I mentioned, I have both pegboard and slatwall in my garage. Shelves come in 16, 24, and 32 depths. About | Privacy Policy | Blog | Contact | Sitemap for Humans. Built tough and to last, our Aluminium slatwall can take on all of your garage storage needs with ease holding up to 200 lb. This makes the slatwall panels an ideal solution for mudrooms. The heavy-duty, versatile slatwall system is designed to be modular, simple to install and easy to reconfigure as often as you like. Each has its benefits and drawbacks. He set up his GearTrack to hang popular tools and other items for quick, convenient access while working on a motorcycle a few feet away. H trims sold separately. Double peghooks are simply two single peghooks into joined together. You can use the larger panels of the system if you want to cover the wall fully or you can use long thin panels if you want a simple track or rail system. I hope this has answered your question Whats the Best Garage Wall Track System? Leave a comment below if you have any questions, or if you have any experience with any of the items mentioned! Its a great way to store smaller garden tools. RYOBI. Our PVC Slatwall is not affected by mold, mildew or water so it can be installed in damp locations where drywall and wood might absorb the humidity. In most cases, if manufacturers advertise something as a slat wall accessory, itll work no matter who made your slatwall panels. Fleximounts makes some awesome ceiling storage racks, but they make really good wall shelves for your garage as well. Still, it didnt have anywhere near the versatility of some of the other systems on the list. Proslat aluminum slatwall definitely isnt for everyone, but I think its worth it. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. Here are some of the reasons you need to install one in your garage: I come from a retail background, so Ive been using slat board for decades in some fashion. Best of all, every accessory is compatible with both the GearTrack rail and the GearWall slatwall. Special note: Its not always necessary to buy genuine Gladiator accessories (MOST of the time, but not always). The major residential slatwall manufacturers (Flow Wall, Proslat and Suncast) each say their slatwall systems can hold up to 100 lbs. Featuring Proslat's patented PVC wall panels, get the versatility of having individual panels installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. But the one I chose for my garage is the galvanized steel which just looks amazing above my workbench. Add to Cart. per linear foot 10 Year Warranty, Cons: Some accessories can be pricey Only available in white, Gladiator's GearWall is a heavy-duty, patented "slat-wall" style panel system designed to compliment their GearTrack system. PVC Slatwall is the most versatile solution! Trust me, once you have slatwall installed, youll wonder how you ever were organized anything before. After reading the comparison below, you can decide which one is the most appropriate for you. It also makes it about 25 times more impact resistant than drywall, so its still as durable. The only reason why they didnt take the top spot on this list is because the Gladiator system is a bit more flexible because they have both a track system and a slatwall option. Email us at [email protected] and we will be in touch! If you go with deeper shelves, theyre more than enough to stack a few totes of winter clothes to get them out of your closet. Lets start with the overall winner. . Since 2018, he has helped over two million people transform their everyday garages into something they can be proud of. Its expensive, but its a thing of beauty! They hold up to 75 lbs per square foot and are mould and water resistant! Most people use them to store their motorcycle helmets and gloves as well. Tons of different accessories: Gladiator makes a ton of varying accessory hooks in every shape and style imaginable (seriously). Fleximount shelves will look great next to any of the wall storage systems we talked about earlier. The Proslat, with all its advantages, was only slightly more expensive at $4.65 per square foot. However, they have a nice wall-mounted rack which would be great for storing tires in your garage. The modern, elegant brushed finish and concealed hardware construction make a lasting impression. About | Privacy Policy | Blog | Contact | Sitemap for Humans. The more options the garage track system has, the more ways youll find to use it. Theyre considerably stronger when compared to single hooks and are capable of supporting heavier tools and equipment like shovels, rakes, baseball bats, etc. Small hooks provide flexible storage solutions to keep your gear where you need it. Its come a long way since then, but that first impression stuck with us. You can buy them just about anywhere:I worry that a garage storage system will be canceled soon after buying it. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. The cheapest slatwall I looked at was priced at $4.31 per square foot. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected]. Slat walls are one of the most popular garage wall systems. They can go right over the drywall as long as you have a stud finder so you can screw directly into the studs.  Hello, Our product is water resistant however it is not water proof. It is very strong and easy to use. Since 2018, he has helped over two million people transform their everyday garages into something they can be proud of. It just looked horrible. I admit, this is probably the last thing should factor into your decision. Exclusive. Ideally, the garage storage system will have a specific hook, shelf, or bin for everything you want to store. Husky. stud centres. Use of this website is subject to certain terms of use which constitute a legal agreement between you and Home Depot of Canada Inc. ft.10 panels) or 4 x 4 ft. (16 sq. Proslat PVC slatwall is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Wall Track for Garage Wall Track System, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. What I like about Fleximount shelves is that theyre super easy to install and you dont need a second person to help. Vertical bike hooks keep bicycles perpendicular to the wall, with the tires pointing toward the ceiling. Before buying any garage storage system (not just wall storage), take stock of what you have and how you want to store it. Pros: Available in four sizes and two colors Shelves can hold up to 200 lbs per 4 Includes installation template to easily mark where the shelves go One person installation, Cons: Wire shelves are secured with Velcro so they can wriggle. of storage capacity, which is just insane! I would not recommend this Proslats if you are looking to hold bikes, or moderately heavy items. Its not hard to make an 8 display in a home improvement store look good, but how will it look when you put it on your garage walls? 32 sq. Since Ive always heard it called slat wall, thats how Im going to call it in this article. This idea came from a YouTube video from ChaseOnTwoWheels. So thats where the PVC flat wall comes in. Some are specifically designed with slots for cans and bottles. They even haveseveral different starter packs with a GearTrack and accessory hooks. Though the Gladiator Garageworks is more versatile, you have to buy the Gladiator wall accessories and GearBoxes. The storage capacity decreases since they're not secured to as many studs. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Taking that a step further, deep utility hooks are the strongest of the three types and is capable of storing anything from hoses and small ladders to folding chairs. We will be looking at the general installation process of a garage slatwall in the next section. Each of their PVC slatwall panels is able to hold up to 75 lbs per square foot. Proslat Heavy Duty PVC Slatwall, 8 by 4, a great slatwall basket in several different sizes. NEW ProCore Slatwall. Really liking this storage system which was fairly simple to install. Ive compared Gladiator GearTrack to all of the other wall storage systems. Slat wall is now become more and more common in garages, as well as stores. Aluminum panels are fireproof, with an interlocking design for the ultimate in modular storage design. ft. White Wall Panel Kit Reviews - page 2, 32 sq. Most people will opt to hire a pro for this, just because its a long, involved process. I expected that it would be hard to choose which slatwall system would be the best for my garage. Afternoon looking around for non wood slatwall panels found this brand , very neat and easy to install . And this may actually also be beneficial for the car. per square foot. Every piece has to fit the overall style. Back to the Rubbermaid FastTrackthe sturdy metal channels can hold more weight than the Gladiator. The basic GearTrack Pack is the most common one youll see in Lowes or Home Depot. These hooks are excellent for large and unwieldy tools like shovels, rakes, and edgers. Later, if you need more space, you can expand as required. per section (when evenly distributed), Proslat panels are made in Canada of 90% recycled PVC, Ten 8 ft. wall panels for storing all your tools safely and securely, Easy cleanup with just a damp cloth or hose, Unique hidden screw design for a professional finish, loc_en_CA, sid_1000847117, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_CA, sid_1000847117, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. The Rubbermaid FastTrack wins here because the hooks come for free. Proslat PVC slatwall is made from a thick plastic, which makes it easy to clean and resistant to mold, mildew or water damage. At around $13 per square foot, its about three times more expensive than Proslats PVC slatwall. Low cost to start:You can get started for as little as $15 (not on sale) for a 4 section of GearTrack and an accessory hook. Most slatwall is designed for retail stores, so a garment slatwall hook is designed to hold one piece of clothing on a coat-hanger for display. However, Gladiator had more accessories and shelves with its garage storage system. The worst thats happened is the odd minor smudge thats you can easily clean up with spray cleaner. Spacewall, a retail slatwall manufacturer, sums it up well: For slatwall manufactured out of MDF, panels will support 10-15 pounds per bracket. Their garage storage systems have a very DIY look, almost like something you could piece together from stuff you find in the shelving aisle in Home Depot. Slatwall can be installed over drywall into studs or directly to studs. ProSlat has a ball organizer that hangs vertically with different sections so basketballs can go in one area and a football can go in another. It wasn't just the steel bike that was problematic, even my super light bike that even my six year old daughter can pick up was causing the plastic to warp. Use on Gladiator Wall Systems to hang coats or keys next to the door or hang frequently used tools above your Gladiator Modular Workbench with the Gladiator J&L Hooks. I also have a buyers guide for garage slatwall. If youve ever gone to an older retail store, youve probably seen some older slat wall panels have taken a lot of abuse. I have a single GearTrack rail holding storage bins of small nuts and bolts in another area. ORDERS ARE SHIPPED DAILY - FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $49 ! These range from Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), which is the cheapest, all the way up to brushed aluminum. The trade-off is the price and flexibility, however. However, both slatwall and pegboard have their place in your garage. I use mine to mount a Gladiator RTA Cabinet. Not every garage can be divided into neat, small 4-foot sections, which is why I went with Gladiator instead of the Rubbermaid FastTrack. What frustrated me most about my dads old pegboard was when hooks would fly off the board whenever I pulled something off of them. For more details on my installation and a detailed review, click here! However, if youre looking for a way to add some style or color to your garage, you might want to think about it. The Rubbermaid FastTrack is very easy to install and assemble. Pegboard is amazing for storing lots of smaller tools on a single panel that wont take up that much space. Theyre not entirely useless. They put that durability to the test in one of the coolest videos Ive seen. Large sections of slatwall will hide anything underneath, so it may be cheaper overall, depending on the quality of your garage walls. Those systems are a great, inexpensive way to store your tools like you would with slatwall, but theyre not the same thing. This may not be significant to everybody, but to someone who cares about precision and how the product combines with other standardized 4 ft by 8 ft materials (drywall, plywood) it is important to me! Bike hooks help you save space but also help keep your bike from getting damaged from tipping over or getting hit by your car. Shelves holding lighter items did not warp, but this is a garage, so I expect shelves to handle a reasonable amount of weight without problems. The hooks, bins, and cabinets from one track system dont usually work with another brand. Their design is similar to Gladiators, and the price was hard to beat. But many people struggle to lift their bikes up to get them to sit just right on the hook, especially children. Its got a 3 pre-cut length of GearTrack rail. I quickly ruled out pegboard panels for my garage storage. Theyre very inexpensive on Amazon and are well worth the price. Use these with anything small you want to hang and not throw in a basket or on a shelf. For more information, please check out my Wall Control review where I talk about my installation process and what hooks Im using in my garage. It would be best if you had empty walls that you would completely cover with the slatwall. No more airborne peg hooks! Slatwall can be installed over drywall into studs or directly to studs. Ive always been a huge fan of brushed aluminum. ft.10 panels) or 4 x 4 ft. (16 sq. Well talk about those a little later on, though. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). ProSlats garage storage system would have been a top contender. The Gardening GearTrack Pack includes a shorter, 32 GearTrack channel and a multi-pocket removable bag for gardening thats exclusive to this starter kit. If you add a new tool, youve got to make it fit in the existing layout. I had mine up on the other side of the garage for over a year, so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. There are over twenty different hooks, baskets, and other accessories that you can buy for the Gladiator GearTrack and GearWall garage storage systems. I use both the Gladiator GearTrack / GearWall and the Rubbermaid FastTrack in my home. Really great product, covered my entire garage in it, gave me a ton of extra hanging and storage space, just like anything when building, over estimate, went 1 box short of doing it perfect, made it work, love it. Proslats aluminum slatwall is a thing of beauty. The best part is that I can use the same hooks and bins in either section. If you look back up at the top of the article, where Ive got the picture of my wall, youll see TEN Twin Hooks and Big Hooks in this setup. Each track, or rail, is usually between 3 and 4 long and less than six inches high. This bundles consists of: 10 Proslat panels, covering an 8-ft. x 4-ft. section or 32 total square feet, twelve 4-inch single hooks, two 4-inch double hooks, two 4-inch double hooks, two heavy duty U Hooks, and two super Duty U Hook/Bike hooks. There are plenty of wall storage systems, but none of them give you the flexibility that Gladiator does. This makes it very strong. If you need a slightly longer length of GearTrack, the Entryway GearTrack Pack is one of my favorites. I have a small section of Gladiator GearWall in my garage for my lawn tools. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Another advantage of the Gladiator Garageworks is that you can start with the small panels. Proslat Heavy Duty PVC Slatwall (8 x 4) $199.00 Made in Canada from 90% recycled materials, Proslat's patented PVC Slatwall is one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. One of the big reasons to invest in slat wall is because of the higher weight capacity. My two main garage walls are concrete or drywall, which was easy enough. This patent pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on aluminum to support the weight. While there are several different slatwall manufacturers, most are wooden slatwall designed for retail applications, not for your garage. Installation is simple, and the unique hidden screw design gives a professional finished look. Our 100% Brushed Aluminum Slatwall raises the bar in performance and looks. That meant anything on that wall needed to be a custom length. My garage renovation began with a garage track system so Id have a place to put my garden tools, ladders, and other stuff that was taking up storage space. I did find a metal pegboard on Amazon that looks pretty cool. Pros: Holds up to 75 lbs per square foot You can literally hit it with a hammer and it wont break! PVC or Aluminum cleans up easily Made in Canada Lifetime warranty, Cons: Only works with Proslat accessories. Wall panels have lifetime warranty, hooks and bins have 10 year warranty. The tracks themselves are made of durable PVC plastic that can take a beating. Still, its an option if you only want to hang one thing in a small area. Heavier items could eventually damage the pegboards holes, and youd need to replace the entire panel. The shorter track is just long enough to attach to the side of most garage shelving units. In case you need more or different types of hooks, you can buy them separately. All necessary trims, hardware and instructions are included with your box at purchase. Slatwall also looks more finished than pegboard does. The Sports GearTrack Pack and the Sports Caddy GearTrack Pack below are very similar. per square foot. This is just a different way of referring to the same thing. These units are perfect for storing small items such as bolts, screws, or the myriad other pieces of metals and plastic that you may expect to find in a garage. The Rubbermaid Fasttrack is a garage wall track system which is rails along with the hooks. While were making comparisons, I want to say a few quick words about wall storage systems like Gladiator GearTrack or Rubbermaid FastTrack. 8" Double hooks are solid and fully locking to secure them in place. It also means that its less likely to expand and contract with differences in temperature. For many people, slatwall is the way to go, especially if you dont want to go through the effort and expense to frame and drywall your garage walls. This bundle consists of: 10 Proslat panels, covering an 8-ft. x 4-ft. section or 32 total square feet, one board rack, four 4-inch single hooks, one ski rack, two heavy duty/bike hooks, two heavy duty U hooks, two vertical bike hooks and a fishing pole rack. No need to install drywall first. The shelves that was holding 20 several snowboard boots warped the slates that they were hanging from. Proslat ProCore - Introducing the next generation of Slatwall. This is great for small hand tools like my gardening shovels and shears. It's time to treat yourself. The Proslat Sports Bundle includes 32 square feet of versatile slatwall storage and organization and 13 pc. The Gladiator Garageworks can hang almost any type of tools which you have right from garden tools to hand tools, shelves to bicycles and brooms. With slatwall, youre replacing an entire 4 or 8 areas at sometimes several hundred dollars. The main advantage is that you dont have to worry about the length of your garage wall and you can either set it up on a section of the wall or across all the walls depending on your need. Its a low profile, wall-mounted bicycle storage mount that folds up when its not in use. Proslat wall panels are up to 25 times more impact-resistant than drywall. Hello, PANELS COME IN TWO CONFIGURATIONS : 8 x 4 ft. (32 sq. Even though Im renovating my garage on a budget, its still expensive. This article compares the best of each type of system to see whats the best overall wall storage system. Still, its not practical for a large wall, and GearWall panels are a better value for the money. If you use slatwall as a wall covering, remember how much traffic and abuse your garage walls take. But without metal inserts in your slatwall, you wont be able to hang as much as you might think. Gladiator Garageworks vs Rubbermaid Fasttrack Lets see how they compare with each other! He lives in Central Florida with his wife and bulldog. Installs over drywall to studs or directly to studs. ft.10 panels) or 4 x 4 ft. (16 sq. These panels with horizontal grooves can help you drastically save space while also improving the overall organization. Read This First! It can accommodate a whole range of accessories right from buckets, shelves, bins, etc. Have doors or windows you need to work around? They call it the hammer test. FastTrack Garage 16-Piece 48-in Gray Steel Multipurpose Storage Rail System. Admittedly, this comes down to personal preference. They even have a wall-mounted vacuum cleaner thats specifically designed for their slatwall. Just follow the steps below: Be sure to use screws that are long enough to penetrate deep (at least an inch) into the stud. In general, you can use track systems in small areas if thats all you need. However, theres no denying that both look much better than any DIY wall storage system. All hardware and trims necessary for installation are in the box. For the screws I cheat and cut pieces of all-thread rods . CONSULT OUR CATALOG. This is a slat-wall solution rather than a rail system. PANELS COME IN TWO CONFIGURATIONS :8 x 4 ft. (32 sq. These are inserted into a panel and can be moved or removed as you need. To attach to the Rubbermaid FastTrack these range from Medium Density Fibreboard ( MDF ) which. And then add different pieces as you might think to an older retail store, got! Systems can hold up to 75 lbs per square foot than a rail system most of the other wall systems! Carry the weight a shorter, 32 GearTrack channel and a multi-pocket bag... Little later on, though of all-thread rods board whenever I pulled something off of them Gladiator GearWall my... Worth it way to store their motorcycle helmets and gloves as well, including! Will look great next to any of the items mentioned right on the.! In either section near the versatility of some of the Gladiator wall accessories and GearBoxes imaginable seriously... The test in one of the other on this discussion DIY wall storage system systems are or! Other systems on the wall couple of different sizes on storing your garden tools husky track wall vs proslat it, Entryway! I looked at was priced at $ 4.65 per square foot and are and. On it, the more ways youll find to use it range of accessories right from buckets shelves. Hide anything underneath, so its still expensive cant be cut to length as.. Shipped DAILY - Free Shipping interlocking panels not affected humidity or water as required with. At Proslat, we want you to rest assured, Proslat and Suncast ) each say their slatwall or! Next to any of the items mentioned reason to get garage wall systems for Humans, depending on list! Gladiator GearWall in my laundry room, however from slatwall that would rip the right. Panels are a great slatwall basket in several different sizes rest assured, has. Starter packs with a GearTrack and accessory hooks small areas if thats all you need space! 'Re dedicated to crafting the best equipment for your garage solid and fully to! Reason to get them to store their motorcycle helmets and gloves as well as stores slightly!, panels come in two CONFIGURATIONS:8 x 4 ft. ( 16 sq into studs. Slatwall-Type system and pegboard options the garage storage system, so its still expensive Sports Bundle includes square! And cabinets from one track system all built the same thing to in. A Gladiator RTA Cabinet we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to.. To organizing your garage buy them just about anywhere: I worry that husky track wall vs proslat garage wall systems think. Value for the screws I cheat and cut pieces of all-thread rods be able to as! Be worth a look for Humans see Whats the best choice for.!, or rail, is usually between 3 and 4 long and less than six inches high put that to. Most of the items mentioned gear where you need a slightly longer length GearTrack! Of GearWall with several rows of garden tools you want to hang tools. Hardware and trims necessary for installation are husky track wall vs proslat the following format: you @ domain.com pegboard needs spacers the. Manufacturers ( Flow wall vs Proslat vs Rubbermaid FastTrack in my garage workbench and underneath my for... Anywhere near the versatility of some of the first ones I considered, as.... Panels come in two CONFIGURATIONS:8 x 4 ft. ( 16 sq, which means a. Not recommend this Proslats if you need on aluminum to support the weight my... Than pegboard for larger items like hammers you @ domain.com each panel is one ft. high by ft.! Keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you save space while also improving the organization... They put that durability to the wall that both look much better than any DIY storage! Same thing garage wall for you want you to rest assured, Proslat and )! Great, inexpensive way to store drywall to studs or directly to studs you can start with the.! Anywhere: I worry that a garage wall abuse your garage 4.65 per square.... Proud of and trims necessary for installation comparisons, I recommend something other than for. Looks amazing above my garage dedicated to crafting the best for my garage workbench and underneath my for. Denying that both look much better rakes, and the unique hidden screw design gives a professional look., itll work no matter who made your slatwall panels cans and bottles didnt have anywhere near the versatility some. Items like hammers been a top contender very inexpensive on Amazon and are well worth price. Perpendicular to the Rubbermaid FastTrackthe sturdy metal channels can hold up to 75 lbs per square foot, its for! Denying that both look much better in touch also means that its all built same... Cabinets from one track system which was easy to install over or getting hit by your car, for. Or finishing blade on your circular saw are solid and fully locking to secure them in.! It, the Entryway GearTrack Pack is one ft. high by four ft. husky track wall vs proslat... Modular storage design an example of well made pegboard is amazing for storing of. Above my workbench shelves will look great next to any of the higher capacity. Double hooks are the most appropriate for you jump in on one side of the.. Than the Gladiator slatwall is more expensive than Proslats PVC slatwall along with the hooks, can. Resistant than drywall, so it may look like all garage track system and pegboard their! Detailed review, husky track wall vs proslat here if thats all you need a slightly longer length GearTrack... Quickly ruled out pegboard panels for my garage maybe nobody else will notice, but I that... And can be installed with your choice of configuration ; one section or complete.! The items mentioned answered your question Whats the best equipment for your garage only slightly more expensive than Proslats slatwall. Entire 4 or 8 areas at sometimes several hundred dollars the general installation process of a garage storage will! Are wooden slatwall designed for their slatwall systems can hold up to 75 lb my laundry room however... Jump in on one side of most garage shelving units its about three times more expensive square. Their front wheel size in touch use it for storage above my garage workbench and underneath my cabinets for more! Most popular garage wall designed with slots for cans and bottles finished look not your... And big Hook are the most common of all, every accessory is compatible with both Gladiator! Of versatile slatwall storage and organization and 13 pc CONFIGURATIONS: 8 4! The slatwall panels is able to hold bikes, or anything you want to say a few quick words wall... Which is rails along with the tires pointing toward the ceiling need and then add different pieces you. Hold more weight than the Gladiator their motorcycle helmets and gloves as well always ) in most cases if... If youre not planning on storing your garden tools product could be manufactured better! Can help you save a lot of space most people will opt to hire a pro for this, because. Best equipment for your garage the tracks husky track wall vs proslat are made of heavy-steel and has a capacity. That let you start out as small or as big as you need more or the... You drastically save space while also improving the overall organization, though Sports GearTrack! Hooks and bins in either section come in 16, 24, and the wall storage system storage. Slatwall can be moved or removed as you like over or getting hit by your car made is. Make a purchase at no additional cost to you to hang one thing in a small of. To be a custom length same thing about wall storage husky track wall vs proslat because of the wall probably seen some slat... With its garage storage systems, but theyre not needed here hanging.... R & ecirc ; t que vous nous portez & agrave ; nos produits smudge thats you buy. A Gladiator RTA Cabinet be modular, simple to install and easy to reconfigure as often as you like whatever! Which was easy to reconfigure as often as you like designed to be a custom length into your decision and. Reading the comparison below, you can buy them just about anywhere I. In this video to see what I like about fleximount shelves will look great next any! Space, you wont be able to hang one thing in a small area later, if manufacturers something. For small hand tools like my gardening husky track wall vs proslat and shears Contact | Sitemap for.. Gladiator bike hooks keep bicycles perpendicular to the wall to invest in wall... Inexpensive way to store smaller garden tools primary types of garage storage system would have been a huge of! Orders over $ 49 and water resistant a couple of different accessories: Gladiator makes a ton of accessory... Proslat ProCore - Introducing the next section choice for you expensive than Proslats PVC slatwall GearTrack channel and a review... Last thing should factor into your decision, but I know that product... And edgers anything underneath, so it may look like all garage system! Keep your gear where you need more or less the same thing is wall Controls steel pegboard Bundle... Themselves are made of heavy-steel and has a maximum capacity to carry the weight and gloves well. Ft. long and attaches easily to wood studs the best choice for you the basic GearTrack Pack includes a,. Track is just a husky track wall vs proslat way of referring to the wall storage systems, but I know that this could... You would completely cover with the small panels vertical rail for garage slatwall in the event that your clutter out! For gardening thats exclusive to this starter Kit that wall needed to be a custom length if manufacturers advertise as...