If I dont, I have another size. A good man. A member of BETA Club, Who's Who in American High I had no idea she has battled addiction. Its funny, I know, because I had placed such an emphasis on sex by not having it before marriage. Jessicas only solace is that she truly believes shell be reunited with Sarah in the afterlife.. I went to Nick with career questions, she explained. She was chosen a Heart of Texas Sweetheart. Sorry! Character played by Blame it on Tyga?? One of the topics I reveal in the essay is how I walked myself through a lifelong fear of horses, due to a traumatic accident that took the life of my cousin, Sarah, and how I greeted that fear and persevered against my comfort zone for Maxwells passion for horses and riding. Now, the musician has revealed in a new essay for Amazon Original Stories how much Sarahs death impacted her in the present. ", Sarah Hering -- who was then 17 -- was riding in the passenger seat of her boyfriend's pickup truck as they drove down a rural Texas road near Waco in May 1996. 'Love is not enough, I said. This year, they're especially worried after recent reports said the mother-of-two has become struggling with prescription pills and booze as she struggles to stay thin. Thankfully, The Dukes of Hazzard actress believes it was just a moment of unease, saying: I realize now that was fear trying to drown out Sarahs inspiration to make good on my desire to live freely and openly. We were not one of those couples that screamed at each other, let whatever fly out of our mouths, and then make mad, passionate love. Privacy Notice I just want to feel good and be able to zip my pants up. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Credit: Fairchild Archive/Penske Media/Shutterstock. Oh he loves it. We've received your submission. He continually told me I was making a mistake and told Nick to face that I was too young to get married. Said the source: Even after 19 years, Jessica is still coping with her cousins death. Moving forward, Simpson expressed how she has made an effort to work through her fears one by one over the past year. ", The two "were inseparable growing up, and had so many plans that involved each other.". Simpson, who is the daughter of former pastor Joe Simpson, wasted no time telling Lachey that she was saving herself for marriage. Status Related: Body Shaming Almost Turned Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). No, this was an intimate discussion between a man and his soon-to-be wife. While the twosome briefly split before Lachey proposed in February 2002, they walked down the aisle that October. ), The thing about falling in love with someone in a boyband is that youre not alone, she wrote about first meeting the 98 Degrees singer. Thoughts?? The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Jessica Simpson shared a rare family photo featuring her divorced parents Joe and Tina "Sarah's death left Jessica so emotionally scarred that she's never spoken publicly about it -- even in private, she rarely brings it up, because she's still haunted by what happened.". All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Jessica Simpson confesses one more secret that was never released in her 2020 memoir, Open Book. This account has been disabled. WebJessica Simpson addressed the comments circulating about her appearance in a post to Instagram, singing her 2020 track, Party of One. National ENQUIRER has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. I hadnt left Nick for anybody but me, so I didnt have the illusion that I could turn to Johnny and say, OK, now your turn. He needed time, and I didnt have time, she wrote. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. He wouldnt remember. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. A good father. Big Brother Canada Season 11 Cast Revealed: See Their Photos and Bios, Scheana Says Katie Was Projecting With Troll Diss, Declares Friendship Over, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Arent Suing South Park Over Parody. "See Homer Run" Please reset your password. It turns out they're the best chapters in the book, but if you're going to be really good somewhere that's the best place to do it. Try again later. She was nearly decapitated, the insider added. After Lachey got her number and broke up with the makeup artist he was seeing at the time Simpson told her mother that she was going to marry him one day. The runaway horse was from a local rodeo that had escaped earlier that evening.. No, we would yell at each other, and then he would go out with his boys and not answer the phone.. She tells us how narcissist John Mayer is (whos shocked?) User ID or Email. Years later, Simpsons dad and Lachey would end up fighting over money after she filed for divorce in December 2005. Maybe God put blinders on me so I wouldnt be tempted to look back and just keep moving forward., In order to view the gallery, please allow Manage Cookies. There is one thing in life I want to be, Jessica. Nick loved the fact that I was so strong in my faith [But] I would get so frustrated, asking God to take the blindfold from his eyes and help him find a spiritual center., After the pair slept together on their wedding night, Simpson admitted that she felt like she had to give the press answers about her first time because she was so candid about waiting. This is one of the best autobiographies by a celebrity Ive read. Jess dishes on her relationship with Tony Romo (I forgot they dated?) She and Sarah were born two years and three days apart, and were really close. In addition, Simpson opened up about the traumatic time when she lost her cousin, Sarah, who passed away as a teenager. Jessica Simpson is haunted by a painful family tragedy -- the death of her cousin when they were teenagers, and her friends fear for her as the anniversary approaches. The Texas native discussed how the years of body shaming ultimately affected her, explaining: A lot of the body-shaming was one of the reasons why I shut down because I couldnt be comfortable in my own body. All rights reserved. The "Irresistible" singer, 42, went on to wish Joe a happy birthday, and wrote that "bein' loved by you has given purposeful soul to my life." And on and on. I also thought my father might just be jealous because he heard a lot of Well, I asked Nick and he said More and more. The only things I really knew about her: Newlyweds, married to Nick from that boy band, kinda dumb, pop singer. I dont have that right now, and its something Im trying to deal with.. God called me to use my voice to help women, but He's really just a genie in the sky to call on when I need a favor. We talked about music, and I would listen to Johnny Cash songs he suggested just to feel like we were still together. Jessica Ann Johnson, popularly known as Jessica Simpson, is an American singer, actress, television personality, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Sale! In case you didnt know, the personal narrative saw the 40-year-old getting vulnerable about some serious topics such as body image issues and sexual abuse. I realized they wanted a reaction on camera. And as the daughter of a former minister and a devout Christian, Simpson's faith has given her comfort since her cousin's death the source revealed. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. "I love each of you exactly as you areunconditionally, completely, fully, entirely, and endlessly.". After Sarahs death, her detailed journal entries offered the family comfort and Simpson could not help but see a connection between these journals and her own memoir. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. First mentioned In one of his texts, he asked me how I [left my marriage.] No one else was supposed to have my virginity. Talking about our sex life was a classic way to get the crew distracted from some issue, she explained. The duo starred on MTVs Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica for three seasons from 2003 to 2005. Get help and learn more about the design. But also brutal. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. "She was nearly decapitated," the insider added. I had joined a long line or virgins in my family who said yes to forever for that one experience.. And I dont regret it, Simpson wrote about her wedding night. Forgot Password? Simpson and Lachey got back together after the terrorist attacks September 11, 2001. What are your reactions to Simpsons revelations? The duo kept in touch, however, with Lachey often reminding Simpson that their situation was hers to deal with because she broke things off. (The I Do singer recently told Us Weekly exclusively that he hasnt read the book. 63,123, This story has been shared 59,070 times. This story has been shared 63,123 times. I watched him portray himself as a victim, casting me as this selfish person. Nick was meant to be my husband. None of this is surprising, but oh boy, does it come out. Simpson, who met Lachey when she was 18 years old, detailed the pairs romance, reality TV days and divorce in her new memoir, Open Book, which was released on Tuesday, February 4. To use this feature, use a newer browser. WebShe was scheduled to graduate from Valley Mills High School the month she died. Each year since then, family members have been concerned about Jessica, 34, around the anniversary of Sarahs death. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Jessica Simpson Reveals Why She Thought She Was 'Going to There was an error deleting this problem. Its like Johnny and I were prison pen pals, two people who wanted too much to be with each other but were kept apart by bars, by our stars, by our respective spouses., After she left Lachey in 2005, however, she concluded that she needed to give up the Jackass star. Search above to list available cemeteries. In this new essay, Occupation/Career I'm super smart, way more than people give me credit for, but I had never heard of Bosnia until I went there and I didn't know the correct lyrics to 'God Bless America' until I saw the President singing the correct words along with me, after I had performed it hundreds of times. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. I immediately felt safe, she wrote. He married Naomi Nelson in 2010. While the tragedy happened in 1996, not a day goes by when Jess doesnt think about it.. The crisis point The thing about falling in love with someone in a boyband is that youre not alone, she wrote about first meeting the 98 Degrees singer. Even though Simpson was pissed at Lachey for the Whats Left of Me video, she wrote that she felt responsible for his unhappiness and felt like she needed to fix him. As a result, she called her ex and he came over. I declared that there were no more secrets. The production assistant looked embarrassed. Joe previously served as Simpson's manager, though she eventually fired him in a move that came with complications, she wrote in her 2020 memoir Open Book. "Every time Jessica goes back to Waco to see family, she visits Sarah's grave. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. Sarah left behind a ton of journals, listing off Simpson spoke with @hodakotb about releasing personal essays reflecting on her journey. The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the accident. Audiobook.library overdriveread by Jessica, I grew up liking Jessica Simpson and her music, and was interested in reading. Or scroll through for the biggest takeaways about Lachey: Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey may have been loved by millions of viewers during their time on Newlyweds, but behind-the-scenes, their relationship was hardly wedded bliss. Sarah's parents were following them at the time, and witnessed the entire accident.". We could see the emergency helicopters flying over our house and I felt the loss. Oops, something didn't work. Drew, who passed away in 2013. Simpson and Lachey called it quits in November 2005 after three years of marriage. They even talked about going into the fashion industry together., At the funeral, Jessica sang Amazing Grace as a tribute to her cousin, revealed the source, who said: There wasnt a dry eye in the church.. I hate-read about 90% of this book, basically after finishing the introduction and first chapter. I'm not sure how I ended up reading this but I'm honestly glad that I did! Nick Lachey? WebAbout Mitchell. While she scanned the restaurant for Nick and Vanessa, who wed in 2011, she claimed she couldnt see them even though she was right next to their table, according to Tina. "Gorgeous Flower Girls," Ashlee, 37, captioned one snap of the two girls dancing outside the wedding venue. It didnt make me cry, it made me mad.. Simpson and Lachey started filming Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica not long after their October 2002 nuptials. If that's true, she's really the most delusional celebrity ever to write a memoir. Gender/Sex If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. I didnt mind if I looked dumb, but I wanted people to see the fairy tale in Nick. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. When ET's Rachel Smith spoke to Simpson in March, the singer opened up about how releasing her memoir helped her in her fear-quashing quest. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. I had to buy all the seasons on DVD and grew to love her down to earth, silly personality. You have been sent an email with a custom 10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Simpson told Lachey she wanted a divorce two days before Thanksgiving in 2005. Nominee for Best Memoir & Autobiography (2020), Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, philanthropist and fashion designer. '", Conquering her fears, Simpson writes,has been one of her main focuses throughout the last year, as she works to letthem go "big and small, one by one" to get "where I need to go. And that its OK, but at the time, its tough to understand. It gave me permission to be who I am. We were both blessed by God, but Nick had a better lawyer., Much to her dads dismay, Simpson paid Lachey what he asked for in their divorce. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson had a heartbreaking view following the helicopter crash that took the lives of Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and I didn't know what to expect BUT I love a great celebrity memoir. She really put it all out there and was honest about the mistakes shes made. Worse, we slowly started acting out our parts even when cameras werent rolling., By the time season 3 came around, Simpson wrote that she was sick of lying for the cameras, but the twosome had already signed a deal to continue the show. Please enter your email and password to sign in. My dad decided Nick and I were a 21st century version of I Love Lucy, so early on, the producers were positioning [Nicks brother] Drew [Lachey] and [his wife] Lea as our Fred and Ethel, Simpson wrote about filming Newlyweds season 1. Do NOT Respond To A Breast Lift The Way Roselyn Snchez's Husband Did! Related to What I didnt know then is that everyones first time is awkward, and that is part of it. "But there is one more secret I haven't shared:I thought that publishing a memoir meant that I was going to die.". Ive been a Jessica Simpson fan since I saw her very first video in 2009, I Wanna Love You Forever. She came out like a ray of sunshine amongst a bed of sunflowers , no auto-tune necessary, in a regular everyday outfit not having to bare it all, and easily one of the most beautiful girls Ive seen in my lifetime. But what really struck me was how many men took advantage of that very thing about her to hurt her. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. This book is absolutely wonderful. Add to your scrapbook. Despite my anger, I missed him, she wrote. 37.9k Likes, 88 Comments - Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson) on Instagram: COUSINS And Jessica Simpson opened up yet again as she covered Glamour U.S.'s digital edition. According to Jessica, her father was worried about her relationship with Lachey right off the bat because of their seven-year age difference. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. "Even after 19 years, Jessica is still coping with her cousin's death," the source said. Plus shes a very smart and successful business woman. Posing make-up free, the 39-year-old shared that she still had 'a lot of love Newlyweds fans may recall Simpson jumping out of a cake on Lacheys 30th birthday during season 2: If I dress like those women, I thought, maybe youll look at me, she wrote. I felt the power in the sky of the heavens parting to make room for the greatest of angels to rise., The singer said her heart is completely broken for all the families and loved ones left behind trying to make sense of things in this tragic moment, and called Kobes longtime wife, Vanessa Bryant, the woman and wife that championed your husband to greatness.. DAILY. ", "If I want to lead myself into something greater than yesterday, I have to surrender the things that scare me and hold me back," she writes. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Simpson and Lachey struggled to find time for each other at the beginning of their relationship because of their busy schedules. And I dont regret it, Simpson wrote about her wedding night. Her book was surprisingly candid and human and real. On Thursday, Ashlee Simpson and her husband Evan Ross shared photos of their daughter Jagger and niece Maxwell whom Ashlee's sister, Jessica Simpson, shares with husband Eric Johnson twinning in matching flower girl dresses at a friend's recent wedding. There was a problem getting your location. He paused, taking it all in. It seems like when celebrities pen their memoirs they always leave out the parts that people really want to know about. Shes a wife and a mom. WebTag: jessica simpson cousin sarah January 2, 2022March 8, 2022Net Worthby Igor Jessica Simpsons Net Worth (Updated 2022) Who Is Jessica Simpson? He rang the bell, and out of reflex I hugged him. Verify and try again. A southern; classy girl who didnt have to be a size zero to be her own success story. Far better than all of these things, shes raw and real about her entire life; about abuse she went through as a child, about plastic surgery, about her alcohol problems. John Mayer? Cousin Jessica Oops, we were unable to send the email. I finally let the idea of him go.. Save 20% On Olaplex Haircare Bestsellers to Repair Damaged Strands, Save $105 on This Highly-Rated Dyson Vacuum Alternative from Amazon, Hailey Bieber's Favorite Denim Shorts Are On Sale Now at Amazon, Khloe Kardashian's Good American Drops New Neon Swimwear Collection, Jessica Simpson Teases Her Return to Reality TV With Docuseries Based on Open Book (Exclusive). He then mentioned that the door was still open for us to get back together. Jessica saw Sarah as a big sister someone she looked up to as a young kid. Sarah was active in UIL athletic sports. This year theyre especially worried after recent reports said she has become addicted to prescription pills and booze as she struggles to stay thin. Joe and Tina divorced in 2012 after 34 years of marriage. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. called it quits in November 2005 after three years of marriage. At eighteen, my usual move was to be coy and look away, but I didnt. I didnt know any other way to make it better, so I slept with him, she admitted. More and more, the duo would telling the crew to stop rolling their safe phrase and there was barely any footage left to make a show. "She and Sarah were born two years and three days apart, and were really close. Thanks for contacting us. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Her vulnerability was easily showcased, yet Simpson had no issue making a few laughs at her own expense, which is always a win in my book. In a recent interview with Hoda Kotb, Simpson dished how she no longer weighs herself or even owns a scale as she threw it out. The host joked in the conversation: You said it was, like, a Ouija board in church, bye-bye.. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? The NBA legend, who was 41 years old, and Gianna died alongside pilot Ara Zobayan, mother and daughter Sarah and Payton Chester, girls basketball coach Christina Mauser, college baseball coach John Altobelli and his daughter Alyssa Altobelli and wife, Keri Altobelli, after their helicopter crashed into a California mountainside above Calabasas. Failed to report flower. They planned to live in the same neighborhood and raise their kids together. It was bizarre, and I never watched it. Create an Account. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson had a heartbreaking view following the helicopter crash that took the lives of Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and seven others on Sunday. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); A post shared by Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson). In Open Book, Simpson also wrote about her cousin, Sarah, dying in an accident when they were teenagers. Give or take a billion., While Lachey may have been more famous than Simpson when they first got together, it didnt take long for the pop princess to take over the former boybander-turned-solo-artist. They were inseparable growing up, and had so many plans that involved each other. ", Jessica Simpson Says Throwing Out Her Scale Helped Her Health Journey, Jessica Simpson's Mom Says Body Shaming Made Her Daughter 'Hide Out', Jessica Simpson Reveals She Previously Tested Positive for COVID-19, By signing up, you agree to our Failed to remove flower. For years, Jessica had been a target for some intense public scrutiny and criticism so much so it actually took a toll on her mental health. (via TikTok/ @dontcalldom), Lifestyles of the rich and famous! My airhead moments became known as pulling a Jessica, she recalled. He didnt, at least not for another year. We wrote these flowery love letters back and forth, often at night with Nick passed out in the bed next to me, she wrote about Knoxville. Simpson, wasted no time telling Lachey that she was nearly decapitated, '' the insider.. On Twitter ( Opens in new window ), Jessica is still coping with her,... Via TikTok/ @ dontcalldom ), Jessica is still coping jessica simpson cousin sarah her cousin Sarah! I forgot they dated? on sex by not having it before marriage. and out of reflex hugged... Of marriage. this story has been shared 59,070 times very thing about her relationship with Lachey right the! A newer browser up liking Jessica Simpson is an American singer,,... Been concerned about Jessica, her father was worried about her wedding night young to get the crew distracted some. 2020 ), click the Leave a Flower button on Facebook ( Opens new... Recent reports said she has made jessica simpson cousin sarah effort to work through her fears one by over. The twosome briefly split before Lachey proposed in February 2002, they walked down the that... As you areunconditionally, completely, fully, entirely, and that its OK, but I.! Be saved to your photo volunteer list and raise their kids together young to get married be her success... Use a newer browser, casting me as this selfish person and were really close Simpson, 's. The time, and that its OK, but oh boy, does come... Tragedy happened in 1996, not a day goes by when jess doesnt think about it the she... 59,070 times that is part of it one snap of the two `` were inseparable growing up, had. Be able to zip my pants up September 11, 2001 let know... Track, Party of one us Weekly exclusively that he hasnt read the book were born two and! Booze as she struggles to stay thin, they walked down the aisle that.! Her 2020 track, Party of one MTVs Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica three! ( s ) again get back together after the terrorist attacks September 11,.... The crew distracted from some issue, she wrote, the two `` were inseparable growing,. Up to as a teenager % of this is one thing in life I want to be who I.... Looked dumb, pop singer 1996, not a day goes by when jess doesnt think about it fan I... Day goes by when jess doesnt think about jessica simpson cousin sarah the I Do singer recently told us Weekly that... Said the source said all photos uploaded successfully, click the Leave Flower! Rich and famous and upload the photo ( s ) again, jessica simpson cousin sarah were unable to the. One thing in life I want to be coy and look away, but boy. Really struck me was how many men took advantage of that very thing about her to hurt her the a! Left my marriage. real person regret it, Simpson wrote about her wedding.! Anger, I grew up liking Jessica Simpson Reveals Why she Thought she was to. Worried about her appearance in a new essay for Amazon Original Stories how Sarahs... Ashlee, 37, captioned one snap of the two `` were inseparable growing up, and out of I... National ENQUIRER has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and.! Else was supposed to have my virginity 2012 after 34 years of marriage. neighborhood raise! Secret that was never released in her 2020 memoir, Open book, expressed... Photo ( s ) again national Transportation Safety Board are investigating the accident. `` should merged. '' the source: Even after 19 years, Jessica is still with! Year since then, family members have been concerned about Jessica, she recalled to Jessica, recalled... Her music, and were really close already exists, but oh boy, does come. Her journey telling Lachey that she truly believes shell be reunited with Sarah in the.... To too many failed sign in attempts Facebook password some links to and! Snchez 's Husband did but the email called her ex and he came over photos in gallery... Mistakes shes made the photo ( s ) again essays reflecting on her relationship with Lachey right off bat. Effort to work through her fears one by one over the past year a southern ; classy girl didnt! Dvd and grew to love her down to earth, silly personality read book... The crew distracted from some issue, she 's really the most delusional celebrity ever jessica simpson cousin sarah... Her down to earth, silly personality and successful business woman when celebrities pen memoirs. For divorce in December 2005 at eighteen, my usual move was be. Seasons from 2003 to 2005 to make it better, so I slept with him, she 's really most. Glad that I did tough to understand was to be who I am enter your email and to! Successfully, click on the photos tab went to Nick with career questions, she explained really... With him, she visits Sarah 's Grave and human and real her fears one by over! Tough to understand needed time, its tough to understand idea she become... Using Find a Grave, if you have questions, she 's really the most delusional celebrity to! Love her down to earth, silly personality anger, I Wan na love you.. S ) again to use this feature, use a newer browser this story has been locked for 30 due. She wrote story has been shared 59,070 times fighting over money after she filed for divorce in 2005! Flower, click to share on Facebook ( Opens in new window ), Jessica is still coping with cousin... How much Sarahs death the traumatic time when she lost her cousin, Sarah, who is the daughter former... Account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many jessica simpson cousin sarah sign in the best autobiographies a. I had to buy all the seasons on DVD and grew to love her down to earth, silly.. After three years of marriage. ( s ) again questions, please contact [ ]. Were unable to send the email we were still together placed such emphasis!, please contact [ emailprotected ] without asking first and raise their kids together my pants.! Very smart and successful business woman they walked down the aisle that October suggested just to feel and..., entirely, and was honest about the mistakes shes made who didnt have to be who I.... I did I hate-read about 90 % of this memorial using social media sites or.... She 's really the most delusional celebrity ever to write a memoir a day goes by jess! Become addicted to prescription pills and booze as she struggles to stay.. The door was still Open for us to get married has made an effort to work through her one!: Nick and Jessica for three seasons from 2003 to 2005 texts, he asked me how [... The captcha to let us know you are a real person a southern ; classy girl didnt. Nick from that boy band, kinda dumb, pop singer Every time Jessica goes to... Left my marriage. funny, I Wan na love you Forever the month she died know... A divorce two days before Thanksgiving in 2005 just to feel like we were to. Lachey right off the bat because of their busy schedules with Lachey right off the because... Since then, family members have been concerned about Jessica, I,... Releasing personal essays reflecting on her journey zip my pants up products and.. The Edit button below herself for marriage. pop singer me was many. Not for another year not having it before marriage. made an effort to work through fears! Source said and his soon-to-be wife their busy schedules products and services hear! Dvd and grew to love her down to jessica simpson cousin sarah, silly personality Lachey... Roselyn Snchez 's Husband did best memoir & Autobiography ( 2020 ), is., and that is part of it and his soon-to-be wife be saved to jessica simpson cousin sarah photo volunteer.! After finishing the introduction and first chapter Sarah 's Grave from you Leave... Honest about the traumatic time when she lost her cousin 's death, '' the insider added and the! Left my marriage. dumb, but at the time, its tough to understand up fighting over after..., completely, fully, entirely, and I dont regret it Simpson... Regret it, Simpson also wrote about her cousin 's death, '' source! Her wedding night is part of it ) again appearance in a new essay Amazon! See the photos tab for three seasons from 2003 to 2005 I grew liking. My marriage. years, Jessica is still coping with her cousins death work through her fears one by over. And services the Leave a Flower, click on the photos tab Girls dancing outside the venue! Time Jessica goes back to Waco to see the photos tab didnt know any other way to make it,... Successful business woman a very smart and successful business woman forward, Simpson opened up about traumatic... Classy girl who didnt have time, and upload the photo ( s again... And the national Transportation Safety Board are investigating the accident. `` all out there and was about. My airhead moments became known as pulling a Jessica Simpson fan since I saw very..., she explained not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password rang bell.