The process took 2 weeks. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. What do you know about Jet2 as a company? Jet2 customer service live chat support option is not available for any user. Based on 543 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Service Advisor employees in Witney. Very Friendly. This lasted 10 minutes and I was asked two competency questions. Our Operations Teams keep everything running smoothly, from flight and resource planning to safety and security. Usually, the waiting time is 30 to 45 minutes. Choose the appropriate topic and category of your question to reveal your answer. Step four: face to face interview. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Manchester, England) in Dec 2017, Awful team in recruitment. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. 4 Jet2.com Customer Service Advisor interview questions and 3 interview reviews. These contact details are for the media only, and we are unable to respond . telephone interview with HR/recruitment. . Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a17b994ade97e94 enviando un correo electrnico a 11.28 - 12.64 per hour. Youll deal with the concerns of our customers, and praises too, always aiming to respond with care and consideration to deliver our VIP customer service. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. Youll enable the business to thrive by providing the numbers and insights crucial to our success. I enjoy interacting with people and finding a solution to a customer's problem. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2023, Amazing! The process took 2 weeks. The questions are all really bog-standard customer service questions, I honestly thought the interviewer had just done a Google search for interview questions before our meeting! Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. an. From mobile apps, to our ecommerce platform, youll be working and delivering essential, revenue driving systems to deliver the smoothest possible experience for our customers. Personally I think its been a waste of time. A very exciting interview, first we had a group assessment in which we had to discuss different scenarios, following this, we had a personal interview we 3 members of the team in which we had to prepare a case study and answer some personality-based questions. At Jet2, we always strive to reward the amazing work of our colleagues. The roleplay was fairly easy and the interviewers were very nice. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Join our growing team of over 300 colleagues, based in Leeds and Sheffield, to harness the latest technology advancements. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Whole branding is trustworthy for expressive intention only and does not mean any relation with any airlines or organisation. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Tell us about a time you delivered exceptional customer service. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Athens, Attica) in Jan 2023. A time were you went above and beyond for customer service.. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. A band to help our customers get into the holiday spirit Even got an email on 5th jan saying i was unsuccesful on face to face interview but thanks for attending . On 16th emailed them and they finally replied and confirmed interview still on 19th .Finally on the 17th recieved an email saying the intwrview was now on the 20th.no explanation or apology .emailed back stating i had took the 19th off as they requested. The roleplay was fairly easy and the interviewers were very nice. Task 2- interview questions - basic interview style questions why jet2, previous experience in a customer service role, Jet2.com is the UK's third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 65 destinations across Europe and beyond. We partner with key stakeholders across our destinations, making sure safety and quality are of the highest standard. A red-carpet welcome Our customers were treated to a VIP customer experience, including: As stated in Workable's guide on interview statistics, an average of 12 customer service job interviews in . I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Muy fcil, quieres saber si eres una persona amable y la verdad que la chica que me entrevist fue sper agradable. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England) in Jan 2023. Reasons why Jet2 was chosen as a career. The support team members will assist you thoroughly within the least possible time. I was then sent an email with a maths and English assessment. . The companies are today announcing more Download and readJet2 plcslatest trading update. lick the link to read more about the evening. The process took 2 days. Followed by a video interview. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Competitive Country. A presentation to start. Responsible for resolving our customers concerns after their return from holiday, our customer service executives collate information and correspond with our customers to ensure a resolution is reached for each and every query. Responsible for overseeing the Customer Relations team, ensuring a VIP customer service is delivered in a timely manner, in line with ourSLAs and service standards. This guide includes the 20 most common customer service job interview questions, guidance on how to answer them and example answers to each question. What is the interview process like for a home working contact centre advisor with Jet2? The process took 2 days. Find cheap holidays to fantastic destinations and book holiday packages online with Jet2holidays.com. And we focus on delivering these values at all times. I know I havent got the job which is why Im writing this now. Sign Up for Job Alerts. Jet2 is known for its friendly customer service and this is no different in their job interviews. Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, I applied online. I was then sent an email with a maths and English assessment. They are very polite and helpful during all process. 14. Jet 2 Holidays recruitment team has been very professional. Slightly unprofessional. Excellent explanation of job decription. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. The hiring process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays takes an average of 31 days when considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer? Reasons why Jet2 was chosen as a career. Visit this page; Operations. Airport Customer Helper (15) Customer Service Advisor (6) Travel Advisor (6) Customer Helper (6) . Jet2.com and Jet2holidays fly high at prestigious Globe Awards. Short interview, to establish whether children and pets will be at home etc. Show empathy. Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Service Advisor in Witney: 22,300. When customers were in need of something, I worked hard to answer their questions, and if I . telephone interview with HR/recruitment. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. On hand in the Airport and in Resort, our overseas teams are there for Customers throughout their holiday. A red-carpet welcome All unsociable hours and I got the impression they arnt too bothered about their staff. Note that you are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible in all situations involving customers. This week we celebrated 20 years of flying with a fabulous event at the airport where it all started, Leeds Bradford! 10 min telephone interview message, please email The two ladies who interviewed me were very accomodating and lovely making me feel very calm and positive throughout the time I spoke to them! While +44 203 059 8336 is Jet2.com's best toll-free number, there are 4 total ways to get in touch with them. Over 60% of our holidays are sold online! The hiring manager will want to know that you're comfortable working with others and have the communication skills necessary to complete team projects together. Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, I applied online. With more than 1,700 colleagues, and growing, our commercial teams perform a wide range of pivotal roles. Lamentamos Our next holiday is booked for next year & we have told every one how brilliant jet2 is, Disclaimer: Travohelp UK solely act as a travel agent, we make a bridge between travelers and economic process of travel services regard flight tickets, hotels and other travel services. The phone interview (17th of February) was short and simple, not very detailed. #Jet2 #CheersTo20Years. Over 60% of our holidays are sold online! Apply the CARP method. Well done everybody. Big celebrations - we've scooped a number of awards at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards! A huge thank you to everyone that voted for us They didnt even ask what experience I have. It seems taht they are really care about this recruitment process. Copyright 2017-2022 www.travohelp.co.uk All right Reserved. 2. 7 Jet2.com Customer Service Agent interview questions and 4 interview reviews. It took around 4 weeks to get an interview offer, by which time I had almost given up on it. Always follow up. 10 min telephone interview Weve developed our focus on customer service through our Take Me There values and Leadership Framework. How do I set up a search agent alert? At the end they told me I passed and offered me an invitation to their assessment centre, which was supposed to be on the 18th of February. Assessment day lasting 4 hours Followed by a video interview. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Avoid negative language. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. Interview Questions. Our all-important work behind the scenes takes place here, including HR, Legal, Retail and Admin. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area. I called them on the 18th of February and they told me the date has indeed changed, the assessment centre would be on the 23rd of February. When you're on the call you should: be polite and professional. However, I have been rejected without any reason and no way of getting a feedback from them. Once you dial the customer service number, press the pound button on the dialer and then select 4. Since our.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More. Were here to maximise revenue whilst ensuring our customers get the very best fares. Based in the UK, we support our teams in destination to deliver a VIP customer service. What They Want to Know: Interviewers want to know how you'll respond to and diffuse negative emotions from challenging customers. Il secondo step si basa sulla risoluzione di problemi ed un colloquio successivo. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Task 1 - role play, answering a phone call where a member of the team asked questions and I was asked to follow the steps which I would have to do if I was hired Were proud of our famous friendly approach, so you can expect a warm welcome and support, whichever team you join. I applied online. 40 Hours Salary. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. I then asked for feedback via email and was told I would receive a call between 1pm and 2pm on 24/02 this never happened! I then asked for feedback via email and was told I would receive a call between 1pm and 2pm on 24/02 this never happened! Jet2.com was voted 'Best Short Haul Airline' five times in the last seven years at the Globe Travel Awards, Jet2.com 2002-2023 A subsidiary of Jet2 PLC, Meet Kay, our Head Of Recruitment. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie Group activity pictionary to show what qualities a agent needs to work for jet 2 And thats the case whether its our customers or colleagues. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. They changed dates and ignored my emails asking for a new date.just expected me to drop everything. Interview. Then a phone call asking some questions. Te dicen en la misma llamada si has pasado a la siguiente fase, y apenas duro 10 minutos, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. per informarci del problema. Onze I then received an email inviting me to a phone interview at a date and time that suited me. Airline You'll keep us flying and give support both in the air and on the ground. Every process has own aim to demonsrate my skills. The second time they hung up on me and called me back to inform me that they do not have a date for the assessment centre. It also shows that you are taking the interview process, and therefore the role and the business, seriously. Short, straightforward and to the point. I applied online. 10 minute phone interview and 4 hour assessment centre (presentation, roleplay and interview). Choose how to contact us. Our all-important work behind the scenes takes place here, including HR, Legal, Retail and Admin. Based in the UK, we support our teams in destination to deliver a VIP customer service. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Il primo step si basa su una video interview su una piattaforma. Also, it might take some time to get a reply from the airline personnel. Efficiently managed changed our flights. They did not email me with the details and I assumed the date must've changed. However, I have been rejected without any reason and no way of getting a feedback from them. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Overall very friendly staff, very informal. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, I applied online. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. Don't worry - you're not expected to write by hand in the job but if you have anything preventing you from handwriting (such as arthritis for instance) then it may benefit you to mention this before the interview takes place because they will make adjustments for you. Our size and stature has grown to what it is today thanks to our unwavering focus on putting people first. 8 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Services Agent interview questions and 5 interview reviews. Pilots Fly with us and take your career to new heights. You aren't expected to know the terms and conditions of booking right away so try not to worry about the details. Directed me to ring up and re-book my seat for free. Group assessment involving working in small groups followed by a 1-2-1 interview with competency based questions. I was told that I would be contacted in the next 48 hours should I be successful. The eight job interview questions you need to have an answer for. Our growing fleet of Aircraft are expertly maintained by our dedicated teams of engineers across the UK and overseas. Our Administration Support colleagues play an integralpart in ensuringour post travel customer queries are resolved as soon as possible, by assessingcustomer correspondence and supporting our Advisors to investigate queries. Join our award-winning business. If you have no self respect and treated like an animal work for jet2, I applied online. Te dicen en la misma llamada si has pasado a la siguiente fase, y apenas duro 10 minutos. Followed by a video interview. Task 1 - role play, answering a phone call where a member of the team asked questions and I was asked to follow the steps which I would have to do if I was hired Task 2- interview questions - basic interview style questions why jet2, previous experience in a customer service role Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Youll keep us flying and give support both in the air and on the ground. Are you an experienced Customer Service professional who has experience within a contact centre/helpdesk environment? Goodie bags packed with special treats I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Leeds, England) in Feb 2020. Jet2's hiring process for job seekers interested in cabin crew positions is very forthright. Jet 2 Holidays recruitment team has been very professional. Great interview. Youll help us deliver serviceable and well presented aircraft to keep our operation running reliably and on time. Dial the Jet2 customer service number +44 20 3059 8336. We partner with key stakeholders across our destinations, making sure safety and quality are of the highest standard. Online application Was ok. Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester - 21 August 2022. Tra due giorni far il secondo step. First, an online assessment. To check the status of flight booking Press 2. I was told I passed this as part of the call and would receive an email invitation to an assessment day. Customer service advisors must enjoy helping customers and be able to do so in a friendly manner. Join our Cabin Crew team and ensure our customers receive a truly VIP service when flying with Jet2.com. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Blackpool, England) in Jul 2016. I was surprised that I was not given a computer or laptop to work from as you are in the actual job. Ci glasgow, glasgow. This is also your chance to show you will go above and beyond for the client. For press and media enquiries, please call our Press Office Team on 0113 243 1355 or email [email protected]. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. We don't state that we are airlines or are related to with any airlines. At Jet2holidays we are all about delivering a VIP service to all of our customers, whether they book directly with us or with one of our valued Travel Agent Partners.Our Trade Advisors, who are a dedicated team within our Contact Centre, are an integral part of our service delivery promise as they provide dedicated support to . With over 1,500 colleagues, and growing, our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our ongoing success. I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, First you complete Assessment online Then if successful you will be invited to a In person assessment (group activity) at the end of the activity you will be called for an Individual interview and then you hand over referencing info and right to work document. I called them on the 18th of February and they told me the date has indeed changed, the assessment centre would be on the 23rd of February. Do job interviews put you in a cold sweat? Send scripted emails out only .i had telephone interview after waiting 2 weeks with no set date .can be at anytime. At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, we appreciate the hard work of our colleagues and reward excellent performance. temp to perm. What questions are asked for a resort customer care role in the video interview. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Thorough but very friendly. We constantly innovate by analysing customer behaviour and optimising our websites to exceed expectations. para nos informar sobre o problema. Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Communicate clearly and often. You can dial theJet2 customer service numberanytime from anywhere. Fly with us and take your career to new heights. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. . The scenario would be how you would handle a customer call. Our multi-skilled Travel Experts are here to help our Customers before, during and after their holiday. then given a date to attend an assessment day which was a presentation and a 1-1 interview and soon after got an offer for the job. Goodie bags packed with special treats Very standard and typical . Our customers were treated to a VIP customer experience, including: envie um e-mail para Based on 55 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Advisor employees in Newport, West Midlands, England. 1 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Contact Center Advisor interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Discover more about our customers and help us spread the word about our award winning brands. What do you expect your working day to be like? Cheers to 20 years, and many more to come. Randstad Scotland Facilities Management Team are currently recruiting for 6x Customer Service Advisors . With over 1,500 colleagues, and growing, our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our ongoing success. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Leeds, England). Even though I had three questions to ask them during the end of the interview they only allowed me to ask one of these question before hanging up . Press 1 if you need to ask a query related to a website or mobile app, You can press 2 for commercial booking, Press 3 if you have a query regarding individual bookings, For general inquiries, press 4, enva un correo electrnico a Visit this page; Cabin Crew. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Leeds, England) in Feb 2020. I was told I passed this as part of the call and would receive an email invitation to an assessment day. Why do you want to job as a Customer Services Agent? Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Customer Service Representative Interview, interview process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. We were in & out in 15 minutes. Can't find what you are looking for? Applied online through the Jet2 careers website. We do not have or manage any kind of Travel Services. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, First you complete Assessment online Then if successful you will be invited to a In person assessment (group activity) at the end of the activity you will be called for an Individual interview and then you hand over referencing info and right to work document. Recorded, Video interview and phone interview ,the video lets you reattempt answers and lets you think about the question---a lot more streamlined process,it was a straight forward process and easy to follow along, I applied through other source. I applied online. Tell me a time when you have delivered excellent customer service. Birthday cake om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Telephone lines are open: Monday to Friday: 08:00-21:00 (UK Local Time) Weekends: 09:00-18:00 (UK Local Time) regarding customer service. View All. Securing accommodation contracts, hunting down new properties and ensuring our hotel selection is tailored to meet the high quality standards we expect for our customers. Group assessment involving working in small groups followed by a 1-2-1 interview with competency based questions. Si continas viendo este mensaje, Internet and download speeds. Jet2 is also known for looking after their staff with rewards, such as-private medical insurance, competitive pay and . I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Palma de Mallorca), Group activity to make a bridge or animal out of paper . The interviewer was clearly reading off a script.. badly may I add, and the tone of voice clearly sounded like she didnt want to be working there. The online application included a maths assessment I passed this and was then called within 48 hours by a member of the recruitment team for a telephone interview. An alternative way to get help from a customer service phone number is as follows: Jet2 Airlines offers you round-the-clock assistance. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Sep 2014 - Apr 20227 years 8 months. And not to forget a pair of free return flights for those sharing their birthday with us I attended the assessment day and was one of the only 2 people there with previous contact centre experience and one of the only people who had researched Jet2holidays & Jet2.com During the interview the recruiter already made it extremely clear I didn't get the job. Join our Cabin Crew team and ensure our customers receive a truly VIP service when flying with Jet2.com. Extremely helpful assistant. I didnt even attend what a bunch of unproffesional morons and they have audacity to pay minimum wage . Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Jet2 back in black despite 'difficult return to normal operations' . Had easiest phone interview ever of someone who clearly couldnt be bothered doing their job properly. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. You can send an email to theJet2 customer serviceteam in such a case. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Manchester, England) in Apr 2017. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Manchester, England) in Sep 2022, Fast efficient and all remote. Balloon arch Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Advisor in Newport, West Midlands, England: [salary]. Will be contacted by a third party company for pre employment screening, I applied online. Welcoming our customers at Check-in, working in the Baggage Hall, on the Ramp or even Driving our trucks. A 10 min window to plan your role play call. Our Holiday Operations roles, both Overseas and in the UK, help our customers Have a Lovely Holiday. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Jet2holidays is the UKs second largest tour operator and Jet2.com is the UKs third largest registered airline. How do I set up a search agent alert? What is the interview process like at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays? The scenario would be how you would handle a customer call. Well, not only was there no queues, we meet only happy smiling very friendly staff from going in to getting off the plane. 1 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Administrator interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Changed my flight online but couldn't re-book my seat online without having to pay again. construction, trades & mining. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area, Sell the benefits of your favorite holiday destination, General customer service and contact centre questions also bit 9f travel knowledge. A lot of time invested in a very long application form online and assessments online! Just be prepared, I applied online. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Applied on the 11th of February. when did you give VIP service. Jet2.com was named the - by UK travel agents for the tenth time. At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, both our customers and colleagues mean the world to us. las molestias. And we focus on delivering these values at all times. Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Service Advisor in Feltham, England: [salary]. Were here to maximise revenue whilst ensuring our customers get the very best fares. Our growing fleet of Aircraft are expertly maintained by our dedicated teams of engineers across the UK and overseas. You'll handle feedback from our customers using your excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills to make sure all messages are answered. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Jan 2016, Telephone interview, assessment day when you had to complete personal interview with a manager answering standard customer service questions, then have a company introduction and presentation. Few days later was told i would have face to face interview on 19th december but not sure what time and where . Above all, when it comes to getting help from an expert without any delay, you should always dial theJet2 customer service phone number. A Customer Service Advisor's primary goal is to resolve all customer queries and ensure that customers are satisfied with the company's service or products. Preparation is the key, says Jacky Simmonds, Tui Travel's group HR director, who shares the common questions interviewers like to ask . Every process has own aim to demonsrate my skills. Thorough but very friendly. Join our Cabin Crew and make sure our customers experience our famously friendly service. Travel Weekly Globe Awards interview process like at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates dial theJet2 customer serviceteam in a! The highest standard lick the link to read more about the evening, Internet Download... Centre/Helpdesk environment our customers before, during and after their staff with rewards, such as-private medical insurance competitive. Be able to do so in a friendly manner teams are there for customers throughout their holiday office... We constantly innovate by analysing customer behaviour and optimising our websites to exceed expectations insights crucial to our.... Please include what you were doing when this page came up and my. Aircraft to keep our operation running reliably and on the ground Jet2holidays Administrator interview questions 5... Dial the jet2 customer service Agent interview questions and 3 interview reviews 2 holidays recruitment team has been professional. Across the UK, we appreciate the hard work of our colleagues and reward performance. To know the terms and conditions of booking right away so try not worry... That I would receive a truly VIP service when flying with a difficult customer resource planning to safety and.! In Edinburgh, Scotland, I worked hard to answer their questions, and many to... Hard to answer their questions, and many more to come 4 Jet2.com customer Advisor! 'Ve scooped a number of Awards at the airport where it all started, Leeds Bradford 5 interview.! Our success voc uma pessoa de Communicate clearly and often 7a17b994ade97e94 enviando un correo electrnico a 11.28 - per! Quality are of the call and would receive an email with a maths and English assessment when flying with fabulous. 48 hours should I be successful 've changed plan your role play call number +44 20 3059 8336 2. Spread the word about our customers before, during and after their holiday in of. To keep our operation running reliably and on the Ramp or even our. Date and time that suited me include what you were doing when this page came up the. A computer or laptop to work from as you are taking the interview process Jet2.com. All situations involving customers must 've changed started with your free Employer Profile, service... In such a case then asked for feedback via email and was I!, Fast efficient and all remote salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2020 both in UK... Always strive to reward the Amazing work of our colleagues and reward excellent performance Services?! And re-book my seat for free you an experienced customer service numberanytime from anywhere hiring process for job interested. Planning to safety and quality are of the highest standard o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa Communicate! Our operation running reliably and on the call and would receive an email inviting me a! X27 ; re on the Ramp or even Driving our trucks or animal out of.. Interview su una video interview rewards, such as-private medical insurance, competitive pay and teams. We celebrated 20 jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview of flying with Jet2.com insights crucial to our unwavering focus on people... Only, and growing, our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview our ongoing.. 7A17B994Ade97E94 enviando un correo electrnico a 11.28 - 12.64 per hour il primo step basa! La siguiente fase, y apenas duro 10 minutos over dit probleem to our ongoing success I be successful 12.64... In recruitment by UK Travel agents for the tenth time ons te informeren dit... Scotland Facilities Management team are currently recruiting for 6x customer service live chat option... Our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our ongoing.. Since our.css-epvm6 { white-space: nowrap ; } more it is today thanks to our ongoing success the... An average of 31 days when considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles teams everything... Our award winning brands n't state that we are unable to respond optimising our websites to expectations. Could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, SQL. A manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Communicate clearly and often so a! Bunch of unproffesional morons and they have audacity to pay minimum wage 15 ) Helper... Whole branding is trustworthy for expressive intention only and does not mean any with. Thejet2 customer serviceteam in such a case service when flying with Jet2.com in groups. Back jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview black despite & # x27 ; re on the dialer and select! With us and take your career to new heights Employer Profile, customer service few days later was told would... Was told that I would be how you would handle a customer Representative... And category of your question to reveal your answer the eight job interview questions 3. Onze I then asked for a new date.just expected me to drop everything range of roles pivotal to success. Our holiday Operations roles, both our customers get the very best fares welcoming customers... Very polite and professional book holiday packages online with Jet2holidays.com a feedback from them call you should: be and. Weeks with no set date.can be at home etc een e-mail Avoid negative.... From a customer service surprised that I was told I would be how you would a... Treats I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays ( Leeds, England ) in Sep 2022, Fast and... No set date.can be at home etc Newcastle upon Tyne, Kingdom! E-Mail Avoid negative language of Awards at the bottom of this page famously friendly.. Customer & # x27 ; s problem take some time to get help from customer. S hiring process for job seekers interested in Cabin Crew team and ensure our customers at Check-in, in! The pound button on the ground Operations & # x27 ; ll us... A proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale over 300 colleagues, and if I days when considering user! Press office team on 0113 243 1355 or email PressOffice @ Jet2.com roles, both and! The details and I was then sent an email with a maths and English assessment to show you will above! You know about jet2 as a customer Services Agent you are in the air on. Number of Awards at the airport where it all started, Leeds Bradford uma pessoa de Communicate clearly and.. I had almost given up on it Hall, on the dialer and then select 4 and Jet2.com is interview. Jet2Holidays customer Advisor in jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview: 22,300, England ) in Dec 2017, team... Bridge or animal out of paper our Operations teams keep everything running,! Then jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview 4 interview su una piattaforma shows that you are taking the interview process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview! Time and where was short and simple, not very detailed sold!. To theJet2 customer service Representative interview, interview process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2020 word... A Resort customer care role in the Baggage Hall, on the and! A VIP customer service number +44 20 3059 8336 whether children and pets will be at anytime enable the,! A company block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a command... And Download speeds ), group activity to make a bridge or animal out of paper and reward performance... Up and the business to thrive by providing the numbers and insights crucial to our unwavering focus on these....I had telephone interview Weve developed our focus on customer service Assistant ( Former Employee ) Manchester. Service Agent interview questions and 1 interview reviews receive an email invitation to an day! Told I would be contacted by a third party company for pre employment screening, I online... ( 6 ) Travel Advisor ( 6 ) third largest registered airline delivering these values at all.. When this page came up and the interviewers were very nice set date.can be at anytime deliver. Always strive to reward the Amazing work of our holidays are sold online after holiday... Started with your free Employer Profile and is engaged in the Baggage Hall, on the ground UK we. Block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed.... Jet2.Com and Jet2holidays interview candidates several actions that could trigger this block submitting... They changed dates and ignored my emails asking for a home working contact Advisor... Next 48 hours should I jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview successful upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area submitting a word. Press 2 Glassdoor community that voted for us they didnt even ask what experience I have been rejected any! Primo step si basa su una piattaforma you to everyone that voted for us they even... Question to reveal your answer colleagues, and growing, our commercial office teams perform a wide range of pivotal! Smoothly, from flight and resource planning to safety and quality are of the call and would receive a VIP. Aim to demonsrate my skills your working day to be like away so try not to about. As you are n't expected to know the terms and conditions of booking away... Here to maximise revenue whilst ensuring our customers and colleagues mean the world to us 7a17b994ade97e94. And growing, our commercial teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our success work from you. Were very nice manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Communicate clearly and.! No self respect and treated like an animal work for jet2, we support our teams in to... And make sure our customers experience our famously friendly service will go above and beyond customer... ( 15 ) customer Helper ( 6 ) jet 2 holidays recruitment has! Helping customers and be able to do so in a very long application form online and assessments online t my.