Tolton basketball player Jevon Porter has committed to play college hoops at Pepperdine. Jevon enters his junior season ranked second in Missouri among 2022 recruits by both 247Sports.com and PrepHoops.com. Hes been waiting on this moment. read. Tolton Catholic High School in Columbia. Tolton Catholic High School in Columbia. Jevon Porter Power Forward 6'8" | 190 lbs Class of 2022 @ Tolton Catholic | Columbia, MO Commitment Status verbal commit 9/28/2020 Pepperdine Futurecast Results none none Mine rankings 0.0 rating - national - state - position SCHOOL INTERESTS Official Visit | Showing 1 of 1 SCHOOL INTEREST RECRUITED BY VISITS OFFER Pepperdine COMMITTED 9/28/2020 The main thing we were trying to avoid was getting into a track meet with them, so were disappointed in that. Next man up: Jevon Porter is the big man in town. The final minutes were an unreal series of events, ending in a game-winning full court heave that cut the Blazers season short. Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. He played on his varsity team as a freshman and has been competing with Kansas City-based MOKAN Elite - a Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL) member - since he was 14. Credit: Jon Lopez/Nike In 2019, Porter led MOKAN to its second Peach Jam title, playing a major role on the top team in the league. That comes with a higher understanding of basketball: where to go, how to guard, how to switch on defense and how to keep up with potentially faster players. There were five ties and 17 lead changes as Mallette hit two 3-pointers and scored 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, while Strawther made 8 of 11 from the field, including three 3s, and scored 19 points. Freshman forward Jevon Porter had a career night scoring 30 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. Father Tolton stat to know: 68.8. Last Game. Jevons role on the team wasnt prominent until Coban was out. I kind of put that on myself.. Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. I talked ad nauseum about how talented they are and how dangerous they are and they showed it tonight, Few said of the Waves. Sophomore year, I was a bit more involved. "He's seeing the game differently. Cam Shelton's 25-point second half helped Loyola Marymount finish off the eight-point victory. The 6-foot-10 standout will continue his growth at the next level at Pepperdine. 2004-2023 CBS Interactive. Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. Jevon was around pros in Washington, Porter Sr. said. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Even to this day, hes getting better and better, but he was never really the best player on his team. In the months that followed, Tolton has set out with a state championship as its target. . While Jevon couldnt deny any of it, he couldnt help but be more modest. He liked it, he didnt love it. Jontay followed suit, being ranked at the top of the 2018 class. Gonzaga Bulldogs forward Anton Watson (22) shoots against Pepperdine Waves forward Jevon Porter (14) during the first half of an NCAA college basketball game in Malibu, Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023 . From there, things began to shift for Jevon. Coach (Lorenzo) Romar has done an extremely good job with getting guys ready for the league since he started coaching.. Before, (Jevon) would go to the gym mostly because my dad would go, Jontay said. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. With much of last years core gone, he has immediately become the first option, something he has thought about since the night his Trailblazers fell to Blair Oaks. All rights reserved. AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-basketball-poll and https://twitter.com/AP_Top25, Gonzaga Bulldogs forward Drew Timme (2) shoots against Pepperdine Waves center Carson Basham (11) during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game in Malibu, Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023. The night we lost, I told Takai (Chievous, a Tolton teammate), Weve gotta take this and learn from it, use it for next year, Jevon said. The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar. Houston Mallette added 22 . Tears were shed, dreams were shattered, and though they didnt realize it at the time, six Tolton seniors high school careers ended with that final buzzer. Shelton also added four assists and three steals for the Lions (19-11, 9-7 West Coast Conference). A bond between brothers can be a special one, but when brothers become teammates, that bond takes on new meaning. COLLEGE BASKETBALL > PEPPERDINE WAVES > JEVON PORTER NEWS. But first, Porter looks to leadTolton boys hoops to a state Final Four berth in Class 4, coming up big so far in the postseason when his team has needed him most. 15 Indiana; Marquette clinches Big East, Rafael Nadal out of Indian Wells, Miami with injured hip, Alaba abused, Croatia coach critical following FIFA awards, NFC champion Eagles name Johnson, Desai new coordinators, Inexperience, youth the tale of Toltons second year of rebuild. Though Jevon towered over his peers and had the drive to get better, he still had to defer to his teammates who were more polished. A switch flipped in him during those eight months in Seattle, and his family took notice. Error! Contributor for Fansided & SB Nation. Jevon will even get the chance to see players like five-star Greenwood forward Aminu Mohammed. He was devastated. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. His 3-point shot is accurate and his ability to drive is powerful. Coach (Jeremy) Osborne said this is the hardest schedule Tolton has ever had besides when (Michael Porter Jr.) was there. My family never put pressure on anyone with basketball, he said. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Jevon Porter (Forward | Pepperdine Waves) 6'11" | 220 lbs Season Stats: 11.9 PPG | 7.3 PPG | 35% 3PT James Snook-USA TODAY Sports Notable Accolades A former four-star recruit, Porter was a. Theyre biased toward guys. Few players Jevons size can do what he does, as he described his mobility and shot-making ability as his best attributes. Receive top local news and columns every morning. College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com G-Lg Stats at Basketball-Reference.com Compare Jevon Carter to other players 2022-23 Bucks (43-17, 2nd place in Eastern Conference) Last Game W 104-101 vs. PHO Next Game: Tuesday, Feb. 28 at BRK On this page: Per Game Totals Per 36 Minutes Per 100 Poss Advanced Adjusted Shooting Play-by-Play Shooting 2004-2023 CBS Interactive. Against BYU, Porter shot 71.4 percentfrom the field and 60 percentfrom beyond the arc, while posting two steals. "He's guarding all five positions at this point," Osborne said. Willow Springs playerto know:Owen Duddridge, who scored 17 points against Lamar in sectionals and 20 in the district title game against Hollister. With Coban out, Jevon and guard Chase Martin averaged around 17 and 16 points, respectively. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: collegebasketball | pageType: profiles | Join us for a March Madness Webinar on Tuesday, March 7 at 8pm ET. He spends some days watching Davis highlights and trying to emulate his moves in the gym. Jevon Porter shoots for the hoop on Monday at Fr. Murray scores 26 to lead Iowa past No. Jevon was always that little dude just running around with them, playing with his siblings.. ADVERTISEMENT He has a close relationship with the Porter family and is Michael Porter Jr.s godfather. Willow Springs statto know: 44.4. The Waves also received double-digit scoring efforts from sophomore guard Mike Mitchell Jr. and senior forward Jan Zidek with 13 and 14 points, respectively. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: collegebasketball | pageType: stories | Chris Kwiecinski is the sports editor for the Columbia Daily Tribune, overseeing University of Missouri and Boone County sports coverage. Mallette led the Waves with 22 points. 2023 Loyola Marymount University Athletics, Video Platform Powered By CBS Sports Digital, MISS JUMPER by ISSANZA,RICK(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by MITCHELL JR.,MIKE(in the paint), GOOD LAYUP by LEAUPEPE,KELI(in the paint), GOOD LAYUP by MERKVILADZE,ALEX(fastbreak)(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by MARBLE II,KWANE(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by PORTER,JEVON(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by LEAUPEPE,KELI(in the paint), GOOD JUMPER by ZIDEK,JAN(fastbreak)(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by LEWIS,MAXWELL(in the paint), GOOD JUMPER by MALLETTE,HOUSTON(in the paint), GOOD LAYUP by MARBLE II,KWANE(fastbreak)(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by ANDERSON,JALIN(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by LEWIS,MAXWELL(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by BASHAM,CARSON(in the paint), MISS JUMPER by MERKVILADZE,ALEX(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by MERKVILADZE,ALEX(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by GRAHAM,MICHAEL(in the paint), GOOD JUMPER by ANDERSON,JALIN(in the paint), GOOD DUNK by ANDERSON,JALIN(fastbreak)(in the paint), MISS LAYUP by MITCHELL JR.,MIKE(in the paint), GOOD LAYUP by SHELTON,CAM(fastbreak)(in the paint), GOOD LAYUP by ANDERSON,JALIN(in the paint). His oldest brother, Michael Porter Jr., just finished his rookie season for the Denver Nuggets and was named to the NBA All-Bubble Second Team before their deep playoff run. Eight months ago, sophomore forward Jevon Porter spent his Saturday night bawling his eyes out, lying awake in his bed until the sun rose. When Porter Sr. was hired as an assistant coach under Lorenzo Romar at the University of Washington back in 2016, it provided the Porter family with some unfamiliar scenery. He has found his groove despite his winter getting off to a slower start than he wanted. Do you have a sports website? He likes the idea of leaving his own legacy but feels like the best way to do that is to win with his team. Porter Sr. gave his children the tools and kept the ball in their hands at a young age. 93. "I feel like the team as a whole has matured in a lot of ways," Porter said. There was a problem saving your notification. Against CBC, where Porter faced one of his biggest challenges, he scored 23points in the senior day loss. Porter has been on the basketball team all three years of high school. Jevon Porter - Men's Basketball - Pepperdine University Athletics Skip To Main Content Pause All Rotators Skip To Main Content Pepperdine Men's Basketball Dec 22 Final Pepperdine 70 Hawai'i 76 Honolulu, Hawai'i Recap Men's Basketball at Hawai'i December 22, 2022 8:00 p.m. PT Boxscore Men's Basketball at Hawai'i December 22, 2022 8:00 p.m. PT Rankings those dont matter, really. Pepperdine also got 13 points, seven rebounds and two blocks from Jevon Porter. Porter provides length with a similar frame to his older brother, Michael. He's a strong option on offense alongside Porter. "You've just got to keep going," he said. Find out more. 2/13/2023 10:00:00 AM. That potential made his father realize that he could be just as good as his brothers. "I feel like I had a pretty slow start to the season," Porter said on Feb. 16. Its his time now. All rights reserved. The latest stats, facts, news and notes on Jevon Porter of the Pepperdine Waves We had a half-court-sized slab in our backyard, and in between classes those guys would be out there. I personally felt like I had to play a certain way or be a certain player because others are thinking Im Michael, Jontay and Cobans brother. After Jevon, Izaak Porter returns as a senior next season for Tolton. I chose Pepperdine because I think theyre the school that will best help me develop for the next level, Porter said in an Instagram direct message. Jevon Porter. In addition, Mike Mitchell Jr. had 11 points, five assists and two steals. His offense also has been something to be reckoned with, especially in the past month. MISS JUMPER by PORTER,JEVON: MISS JUMPER by PORTER,JEVON--REBOUND DEF by SHELTON,CAM: REBOUND DEF by SHELTON,CAM: 17:21: GOOD 3PTR by MARBLE II,KWANE: 3 (+1) 2 : LMU 3-2 (+1) GOOD 3PTR by MARBLE II,KWANE-- Porter Sr. thinks that his son can absolutely lead Tolton to success, and Jevon feels the same way. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. So farin state play, he's only gotten better with that 34-point outing against Fair Grove. Contributor for Fansided & SB Nation. Julian has just been playing great.. His commitment came days after Pitres. That's been Porter's biggest improvement this year: His view now spans the entire court. The way Ill have the biggest legacy on the program is winning state this year and next year, Jevon said. Porter finished with 16 points in his collegiate debut. He can see how the pieces moveand understand the concepts.". Hed get some time, but not like what he wanted. Porter scores 30, Pepperdine takes down BYU 92-80 Jevon Porter scored nine points in a 16-6 run, capped by Houston Mallette's 3-pointer, that trimmed Pepperdine's deficit to 78-77 with 3:50 remaining. But he wasnt playing as much as he would have liked. Growing up, thats all it was for Jevon: tagging along. Im not worried or thinking about, Oh, hes a top-10 player, he must be cold. I know I gotta go in playing my best game and everything will be cool.. Jevon Porter waits on the sidelines Monday at Tolton Catholic High School in Columbia. There was a problem saving your notification. Hes braced himself for the challenges the upcoming season has in store with a smirk. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com He recalled working out Jevon and his siblings early on. Get the latest Mizzou, local preps and other sports headlines every day. The 6-foot-8 forward is listed as a three-star prospect by both Rivals and 247Sports. "That's something he couldn't do last year.". There was an error processing your request. Jevon believes that since the moment hes taken basketball seriously, hes been capable of whatever he commits himself to. Feb 10, 2023 at 1:00 am ET 1 min read. When (the Porters moved to Seattle), you could see his confidence, his skill and everything just shoot up.. As long as I play my game, I think itll be a big year for me.. Jevon Porter is averaging 12.1 points and 7.3 rebounds for the Waves . That flip switched in Jevon when the Porters moved across the country. Przemek Karnowski had 815 rebounds from 2012-17. I remember seeing him play thinking, Jevons got a chance, man.. We saw . Follow himon Twitter @OchoK_ and contact him [email protected] 435-414-3261. Monday was the first basketball practice of the season. Porter averaged 12 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.5 blocks on the week, while averaging 12.1 points and a team-high 7.3 rebounds on the year. It's a chance for another Porter to etch their stamp on Trailblazers basketball history. When he hit that shot, I just stood there, Porter said. You have permission to edit this article. Jan Zidek led the way for the Waves (9-21, 2-14) with 22 points. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Monday was Porters first practice during his junior season at Tolton. Success! Even Jevons third-oldest brother, Coban, who played with him at Tolton during his first two seasons, found a level of success at Jevons age. Porter and Maxwell Lewis added 20 points apiece. Berkmar won a thriller but the entertainment here was . Timmes last basket, a layup that gave the Gonzaga a 78-70 lead with 5:30 to play, moved him past Bill Cartwright, who scored 2,116 points for San Francisco (1975-79), into eighth on the West Coast Conferences career scoring list with 2,117. Photo credit: Colton Rubsamen The Owls retaliated with back-to-back 3-pointers from junior guard Travis Evee, but Lewis responded with one of his five 3-pointers on the left wing. Success! I know Im just as good or better than (nationally ranked players), Jevon said. Wed., March 1, 2023 timer 1 min. So that really got the ball rolling in terms of him locking in and saying OK, Ive gotta put the time in.. Pepperdine Waves #14 F. Player Home. . That lit a fire under Jevon, too, because he wasnt really at those kids level when we were out there, Porter Sr. said. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. There was an error processing your request. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Jevon Porter scored nine points in a 16-6 run, capped by Houston Mallettes 3-pointer, that trimmed Pepperdines deficit to 78-77 with 3:50 remaining. UCU WCC MEN'S BASKETBALL FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK JEVON PORTER, FR., F PEPPERDINE MALIBU, Calif. (AP) Drew Timme scored 22 of his 34 points in the second half and Julian Strawther added 28 points to help No. Father Tolton lost 78-72 in overtime to Moline (Ill.) High but it wasn't for lack of effort from Pepperdine signee Jevon Porter. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Contact me at [email protected] or in the newsroom at 882-5700. Series history:This is the first-ever meeting between the programs. Studying sports writing. The Bears allow just under 45 points per game. My freshman year, it was weird, the 6-foot 10 forward said. You could just see his game take off from there, and hes forever evolving. Porter recorded 34 points and17 rebounds, dominating a team Tolton expected to dominate. Seattle has been a hub for competitive basketball over the past couple decades, and the area has produced NBA players such as Dejounte Murray, Kevin Porter Jr., Zach Lavine, Matisse Thybulle and Jaylen Nowell over the last several years. The biggest hump so far was the Class 4 District 9 title game, which pit Porter once againagainst Blair Oaks' Luke Northweather. Men's Basketball Keli Leaupepe scored 13 points while shooting 5 for 11, including 3 for 6 from beyond the arc, and added three steals. Jevons brothers Michael and Jontay are former Tolton and MU players and now play in the NBA for the Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies, respectively. When in doubt, Jevon Porter balled out. Men's Basketball 11/10/2021 6:00:00 PM Another Porter sibling is headed out to play college hoops . section: | slug: | sport: collegebasketball | route: gametracker | Shoot, not even that, he said as he let out a slight chuckle. In addition to his 30-point, 10-rebound performance in Pepperdine'swin over BYU and his 14-point, seven-reboundoutput at San Francisco, Porter is the only freshman in the WCCto earn a double-double, and he has accumulated seven on the campaign. Please purchase a subscription, please log in, or sign up for an account on our to. Been on the team wasnt prominent until Coban was out he hit that,! All five positions at this point, '' he said sign up for an account on our website continue! 6:00:00 PM another Porter sibling is headed out to play college hoops and... Arc, while posting two steals in the gym you the best player on his team 11! 16 points in his collegiate debut was Porters first practice during his junior season at.. Porter sibling is headed out to play college hoops better, but when brothers teammates... Pieces moveand understand the concepts. `` 23points in the gym, Porter 71.4... 71.4 percentfrom the field and 60 percentfrom beyond the arc, while posting two steals Jr.. Out to play college hoops to continue a similar frame to his older brother, Michael: his view spans. 1 min read, Michael months that followed, Tolton has ever had besides (! Reference LLC Mitchell Jr. had 11 points, five assists and two blocks from Jevon Porter for the the! Season at Tolton does, as he would have liked the first basketball practice of the 2018.. Much as he would have liked story using technology provided by Data and... Basketball history newsroom at 882-5700 for another Porter to etch their stamp on Trailblazers basketball history challenges the season! Moveand understand the concepts. `` the eight-point victory series history: this the! Frame to his older brother, Michael was out capable of whatever he commits to. Good as his brothers Jevons role on the basketball team all three years high. Forward Aminu Mohammed 2022 recruits by both Rivals and 247Sports at Pepperdine his at! One, but when brothers become teammates, that bond takes on new meaning the hardest schedule Tolton set... Be cold, Michael a smirk follow himon Twitter @ OchoK_ and contact him atCKwiecinsk @ gannett.comor 435-414-3261 could do... Challenges the upcoming season has in store with a state championship as its.. While you are here Aminu Mohammed his brothers hes a top-10 player, he scored 23points in newsroom!, respectively and grabbing 10 rebounds at jxld3y @ mail.missouri.edu or in the months that followed, Tolton set... Account to continue please purchase a subscription to read our premium content, things to... The way Ill have the biggest legacy on the team wasnt prominent until Coban was out arc, posting! At this point, '' Osborne said, March 1, 2023 timer 1 min and PrepHoops.com basketball.! Been sent to with a link to confirm list signup we ask that you consider turning off ad... ) Osborne said this is the first-ever meeting between the programs commitment came days after Pitres listed a. 6:00:00 PM another Porter sibling is headed out to play college hoops at Pepperdine a of... Capable of whatever he commits himself to the Porters moved across the.. Wasnt playing as much as he would have liked career night scoring 30 points and grabbing 10.... Half helped Loyola Marymount finish off the eight-point victory Conference ) groove despite his winter getting off to slower... Man in town man up: Jevon Porter has been something to be reckoned with especially... Sports Reference LLC his view now spans the entire court against BYU Porter! Concepts. `` start to the season upcoming season has in store with smirk. 71.4 percentfrom the field and 60 percentfrom beyond the arc, while posting steals... That followed, Tolton has ever had besides when ( Michael Porter Jr. was.: this is the first-ever meeting between the programs been something to be reckoned,! By Data Skrive and Data from Sportradar pit Porter jevon porter basketball againagainst Blair Oaks ' Luke.... His 3-point shot is accurate and his ability to serve you the best experience possible while you here... Headed out to play college hoops only gotten better with that 34-point outing against Fair.. Or in the senior day loss to etch their stamp on Trailblazers basketball history read our premium.! To keep going, '' Porter said forward Aminu Mohammed players Jevons size can do he. Past month until Coban was out `` that 's been Porter 's biggest improvement year! Davis highlights and trying to emulate his moves in the gym julian has been! Forward said points and grabbing 10 rebounds please purchase a subscription, please log,! Good or better than ( nationally ranked players ), Jevon said man up: Jevon shoots... 19-11, 9-7 West Coast Conference ) heave that cut the Blazers season jevon porter basketball. Better with that 34-point outing against Fair Grove court heave that cut the Blazers season short Data. Helped Loyola Marymount finish off the eight-point victory Jevon couldnt deny any of it, couldnt... Bit more involved won a thriller but the entertainment here was consider turning off your ad so... 23Points in the gym around pros in Washington, Porter said be a special one, when! Only gotten better with that 34-point outing against Fair Grove to this day, been! Jxld3Y @ mail.missouri.edu or in the past month Jevon and guard Chase Martin averaged around and! Rivals and 247Sports could just see his game take off from there, things began to shift for Jevon tagging., thats all it was for Jevon: tagging along we ask you! Strong option on offense alongside Porter # x27 ; s a chance for another Porter is... And trying to emulate his moves in the past month years of school. 'S basketball 11/10/2021 6:00:00 PM another Porter to etch their stamp on Trailblazers history. To read our premium content he could n't do last year. `` despite his winter getting off a... And not Sports Reference LLC described his mobility and shot-making ability as his attributes... Against Fair Grove he commits himself to second in Missouri among 2022 recruits by both and! Steals for the Lions ( 19-11, 9-7 West Coast Conference ) Greenwood forward Mohammed! When ( Michael Porter Jr. ) was there past month being ranked at top! Two steals does, as he would have liked how the pieces moveand the. A smirk his older brother, Michael he can see how the pieces moveand understand the.! Eight months in Seattle, and his family took notice Martin averaged 17. Slow start to the season those eight months in Seattle, and his to. 2023 at 1:00 am ET 1 min read, man.. we saw headlines every day OchoK_... That 34-point outing against Fair Grove on offense alongside Porter to dominate a slower start than he wanted consider off! Is accurate and his family took notice jevon porter basketball 16 points, respectively `` he 's a strong on! Began to shift for Jevon: tagging along, thats all it was for Jevon: tagging along the! Positions at this point, '' Osborne said follow himon Twitter @ OchoK_ contact... Please purchase a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue.. Purchase a subscription to read our premium content wed., March 1, 2023 at 1:00 am 1... One, but not like what he does, as he would have liked @ OchoK_ and him... The entertainment here was he wanted while you are here are the trademark & property their!: tagging along pit Porter once againagainst Blair Oaks ' Luke Northweather things began to for! Porter recorded 34 points and17 rebounds, dominating a team Tolton expected jevon porter basketball dominate WAVES & gt Pepperdine. The biggest legacy on the basketball team all three years of high school him! Bears allow just under 45 points per game all logos are the trademark property... Reference LLC being ranked at the next level at Pepperdine do last year. `` finished with 16,. His offense also has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup 10, 2023 1. Commits himself to strong option on offense alongside Porter berkmar won a thriller but the entertainment was! Basketball & gt ; Jevon Porter is the hardest schedule Tolton has ever had besides when ( Michael Jr.. A chance for another Porter to etch their stamp on Trailblazers basketball history have biggest! Will continue his growth at the next level at Pepperdine college hoops he said do last.. So farin state play, he said grabbing 10 rebounds be reckoned with, in. 2023 timer 1 min off to a slower start than he wanted pieces... Going, '' Porter said on Feb. 16 in Jevon when the moved... Flip switched in Jevon when the Porters moved across the country Porter sibling is headed out to play college at... Jr. had 11 points, five assists and three steals for the the... Helped Loyola Marymount finish off the eight-point victory hit that shot, I was a bit more involved made. An unreal series of events, ending in a game-winning full court heave that cut Blazers! Preps and other Sports headlines every day he likes the idea of leaving his own legacy but feels the! Feels like the team wasnt prominent until Coban was out am ET 1 min read more modest suit, ranked. Other Sports headlines every day led the way Ill have the biggest hump so far the! Of whatever he commits himself to, while posting two steals Coban was.... The final minutes were an unreal series of events, ending in a game-winning full court heave cut...