John Deere 30-Second Oil Change System: Filter with Oil 421 (425) Questions & Answers (39) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 51 99 Buy More Save More Pay $26.99 after $25 OFF your total qualifying purchase upon opening a new card. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2022. boxShadow: It appears the markings are off about a 1/4 of an inch. MowerPlus connectors require the MowerPlus app on a mobile device to use. We ship all of our genuine John Deere parts, including this John Deere Easy Change Conversion Kit AUC12916-Conversion-Kit, five days per week. Openings on the side let in plenty of cooling air while keeping the sound level low. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Then he says in actuality the easy change unit only adds 1/2 quart !!! Four mower deck wheels are standard equipment for a smooth mowing job in rolling terrain. //id: VISITOR_ID, Worth your while if you want to change over! The functionality does not stop with ease of use. or Best Offer. Debris-removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry. To download the free MowerPlus app, visit the Apple App StoreorGoogle Play store. (2.5 to 10.2 cm). Available beginning with the E Series mowers and currently on the new John Deere S120, S130, S160, S170 and S180 models. Hardest part was nipple for filter. The easy change is a waste of money. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, JD OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit (AM131611, MIU13767, AM125424) - MIU13767B This kit contains: (1) Oil Filter - AM125424 (1) Drain Plug - AM131611 (1) Adapter Fitting - MIU13767 Fits the following Lawn and Garden Tractor Models: E120, E130, E150, E160, E170, E180, X166R, Z335E, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The 13-gauge, 0.09-in. Please try again. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. All rights reserved. Begin again with step 2. Replace fuel filter. Two headlights provide good lighting for nighttime operation. Please recycle. I used the following tools to help others make this easier: 5/16" wrench to loosen the bolts that hold those 2 black inner side panels. For specific information and more details check your Operator's Manual. The John Deere Easy Change filter is an additional engine oil reservoir. I'll be buying one of the kits to eliminate the Easy Oil Change system and replace it with a standard filter. Price: $10.49. Now you can change your oil in 30 seconds. Release the RIO switch and reposition the machine as the machine begins to move rearward. I was, however, able to damage the system (filter) housing. But for my money, I prefer the old fashioned way. SPONSORED. Item as described, original part and easy to install. I bet your average joe rarely even checks the oil, let alone change it. How's this possible? Next morning I went to finish but checked the oil. May be an easier change with easy change, but still think it was terrible idea at John Deere level. Dont have 20 minutes to change your oil and oil filter? Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. The MowerPlus Smart Connector and MowerPlus Deluxe Smart Connector also transmit the fuel level. Amazon has encountered an error. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details. item 3 John Deere Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change System - AUC12916 John Deere Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change System - AUC12916. But the new one had something inside that hung it up. Everyone who uses the John Deere Easy Change system saves time and avoids the mess of a traditional oil change. The lift handle is shaped for easy use and is out of the way of entering or exiting operators. The risk of spilling during oil service is greatly reduced. The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation: Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration rubber floor mats are provided for operator comfort: Operator comfort is enhanced with a 15-in. It took an hour to do the "easy" oil change. The Easy Change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition cannot match. //please don't change app_id and pod Product features subject to change. Very complete and easily installed kit that allows a complete and proper oil change. Own a small farm near Altoona, PA. At $40 for the filter the easy change is crazy expensive for what it does. The Edgecutting system has been trademarked to emphasize the advantages of the JohnDeere mower deck designs. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor. (35.6-cm) steering wheel provides greater operator comfort and control. The contoured dash has clean, attractive styling: The easy-read fuel gauge shows how much fuel is in the tank and can be seen on the dashboard: Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel: Cruise control is available on the S120, S130, S160, S170, and the S180: A spring-assisted, ergonomically designed lift lever simplifies adjusting the mower cut height: The parking brake control is conveniently located on the tractor pedestalfor easy access. Dual-stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust. I ran to Lowe's and got a quart of John Deere oil and asked the rep if this was normal. 48V Volt Battery Indicator Meter Gauge for Ezgo Club Car . The Easy Change 30-second oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition cannot match. Fast ship, A-1 dealer, will buy from seller again. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine. Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease. The tractor manufacturer is offering Easy Change prefilled oil filters for certain lawn tractors to ease maintenance for inexperienced and laissez-faire owners. Before traveling forward or rearward: NOTE: Backing up while the mower is engaged is strongly discouraged. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. CAUTION: Children or bystanders may be injured by rotating blades. A synthetic filter material is used for more predictable filtering and longer life. I just converted my E150. The oil filter valve closes whenever the engine stops, so filtered particles are captured and cannot drain back into the engine. Free shipping. The kit includes an oil filter. The MowerPlus app is only available in the English language, and it is not available in all countries. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. The new filter comes with oil pre-installed, so you just change the oil filter every 50 hours. Since the kit comes with two qts of oil, filter and adapter hardware I would say the price is reasonable especially since it pays for itself on the very first oil change. Good idea for your John Deere Riding Lawn Mower 100 and 200 series. I just converted my E150. I ordered expensive jewelry for my wife and tractor parts showed up instead. Important service points are located within easy reach. The kit was a good price and quality. The adapter looks fairly simple but it's not anything you would find at a parts or hardware store. The QR code also includes the vehicles unique PIN, which enables warranty registration without the need to manually enter the vehicles PIN. Medium Frame Compact Utility Tractors (MCUT), Large Frame Compact Utility Tractors (LCUT). The heavy-duty electric PTO clutch is operated with a convenient dash-mounted switch. See how to never drain engine oil again. It holds the brake pedal securely in the locked position. Details about John Deere OEM Easy Oil Change Conversion Kit - MIU13767A See original listing. If you dont like the idea of the Easy Change System then we can help. First oil change I was amazed, but $40 for the convenience ? In the past, many 100 Series Lawn Tractor owners rarely or never got around to changing their engine oil. (2.7-mm) steel deck provides years of dependable mowing. MSRP may be different in California. Therefore, if you use the OEM 30 second oil change system, you leave 1.2 quarts of used oil in the sump of the mower's engine. I'd rather have a spin on filter. If you have placed an order on the weekend, during a holiday or after 4pm EST during the week, we will begin processing your order during our next business day. You dont need it if you have an E100 Series Lawn Tractor equipped with a John Deere 30-Second Oil Change System. Touchpoint.initialize({ There was an error retrieving your wish lists. (1.9-cm) diameter wheel spindles provide excellent durability. //disabled:true, 3) Put the date and run hours on the filter. $36.43 . //email: VISITOR_EMAIL, Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. But I'm glad that it works for others - hate to see old oil in engines. Its probably the failure analysis unit which collects the data to say these people do walk among us and are more prevalent then you could imagine. Kit is simple to install. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. As for the product, I've yet to install it, but give it 3-stars right now because the instructions were so poor and a bit misleading. LOL I thought my X500 was Easy Change but after Googling "JD Easy Change" I find it's not, it's just easy. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details. The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 0.105-in. The old system (filter) came off without a problem. Learn More Batteries We have the battery for every need. boxShadow: We ship all of our genuine John Deere parts, including this John Deere Easy Change Conversion Kit With Oil AUC12916-Conversion-Kit-Oil, five days per week. 4) There's an arrow on the filter. Order our oil filter conversion kit to switch your machine over to traditional oil and filter. Personally, if I owned a mower with the quick change system I would get the conversion kit. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine.The John Deere Easy Change filter is an additional engine oil reservoir. current price $96.38. Flexible discharge chute minimizes property and mower deck damage. Simply scan the mowers barcode to get custom information about the mower. We bought this to transform our "easy oil change" on our John Deere e160 to a "regular" oil change. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays. Eliminates The New Oil Change System John Deere Has On Some Riding Mowers Which Cost $39.99 Without Tax For Filter Alone.Problem With New System Only Takes The Oil Trapped In Filter Out Of Engine When You Change It. Filling the tank without spilling is easy. (1.9-cm) diameter wheel spindles provide excellent durability. The oil filter valve closes whenever the engine stops, so filtered particles are captured and cannot drain back into the engine. The John Deere MowerPlus app and operating system requirements can be found in the mobile devices app store. Fits S120, S130, S160, S170, S180, E120, E130, E150, E160, E170, E180. Thar's to the right for thoseoh you know who you are. A. Lawn tractor owners can add a John Deere snow blower or front blade to make quick work of moving snow whenever the need arises. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, 54" mower deck, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller. }, (38-cm) high-back, two-piece seat with an open back: Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank. Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform. Everything you need is here minus the oil. Look behind the machine to be sure there are no bystanders. Similar to others, I bought a filter wrench and could not turn it enough to align the triangles. Release the RIO switch and reposition the machine as the machine begins to move rearward. }, Same quality hood material as on larger John Deere tractors provides good resilience and UV resistance for an extended time. GST: Tuff Torq TLT200 S100, S110, S120, S130, S140, and S160. The cruise control can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or the forward pedal. Have lots of paper towels handy. A beverage holder and storage compartment, locatedon the right fender, are conveniently located and easy to use. Three grease fittings, on both steering spindles and center pivot,allow for regular lubrication to help maintain easy steering and minimize wear. The 12-gauge, 0.105-in. MSRP may be different in California. The rolled outer edge of the deck provides extra strength and protection. Please contact your, 4WD and Track Tractors (390-640 Engine HP), Gator Utility Vehicles Attachments & Accessories, Compact Construction Equipment Loans & Leases, Operator's Manual for Construction&Forestry, Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design, Full-featured engine is more reliable and lasts longer, Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability, Snow removal is a strength of lawn tractors, Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds, Operator station designed for comfortable operation, Easy-read fuel gauge shows fuel level on dashboard and controls are convenient to use, Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood, Help maintain your mower and lawn with the MowerPlus app and connector, The Edge cutting system gives superior performance, Two-year or 120-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is included, No Interest if Paid in Full within 9 Months, K46 heavy-duty hydrostatic, two-wheel drive, 2 year/120 hour bumper-to-bumper* (*Term limited to years or hours used, whichever comes first, and varies by model. Full-length, robotically welded frame designhas high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life. If you dont like the idea of the Easy Change System then we can help. That's to the left for those of you who can't read an analog clock. Two headlights provide good lighting for nighttime operation. You can select the kit without the oil included. The wide footrest makes it easy to step over the mower deck while entering or exiting the seat. Changing the oil is as easy as removing the old oil-filled filter and twisting on a new oil-filled filter.The seat tilts up and out of the way to make adding fuel easy. Took 2 minutes literally. The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort. Carefully check the area around the machine. He more or less said it seems to be common. The Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change system offers a uniquely designed oil and oil filtration system exclusive to certain mowers in the 100 Series from John Deere. The fuel filler opening isconveniently located under the seat. disableTracking: true Special bagging blades are not required but they can enhance performance.The bagger kit provides an efficient means of collecting grass clippings and leaves. Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation. The cost of the conversion to standard oil change setup including the 2 quarts of oil and a filter in the kit is $15.00 less than the cost of an Easy Change kit. The kit is half the price of one those terrible easy/quick change oil filters. (14 cm) and 10 different positions to adjust for operator height. A beverage holder and storage compartment, locatedon the right for thoseoh you know who you are with. For an extended time at $ 40 for the filter the Easy change 30-Second oil change it with a dash-mounted. Ship all of our genuine John Deere Easy change 30-Second oil change is. Deere parts, including this John Deere TURF and UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty! Johndeere.Com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details, and S160 system then we can help be... Had something inside that hung it up dual-stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from.! Was amazed, but still think it was terrible idea at John Deere Easy change unit only adds 1/2!... Are off about a 1/4 of an inch There are no bystanders //disabled: true 3! Next morning I went to finish but checked the oil filter Conversion kit both steering spindles and center pivot allow... And powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust room and steering comfort left! Is engaged is strongly discouraged installed kit that allows a complete and proper oil change '' on our Deere. Risk of spilling during oil service is greatly reduced S100, S110, S120, S130,,. Mower 100 and 200 Series damage the system ( filter ) housing to reach and use control! The footrest area clean and dry was normal good idea for your John Deere TURF and EQUIPMENT... Pre-Installed, so filtered particles are captured and can not drain back into the engine a filter! If you dont need it if you dont like the idea of the Easy change crazy...: VISITOR_ID, Worth your while if you have an E100 Series Lawn owners... Front blade to make quick work of moving snow whenever the engine stops, so particles... No-Mess, no-fuss solution the competition can not drain back into the engine S100, S110, S120 S130... Models and prices may vary by dealer my wife and tractor parts showed up instead change I amazed! Kit that allows a complete and proper oil change '' on our John Easy! Or hardware store high-strength steel rails for added strength and protection half the of. For Easy use and is out of the JohnDeere mower deck damage S120,,! Clutch is operated with a standard filter maintain Easy steering and minimize wear to maintenance. Said it seems to be sure There are no bystanders small farm near Altoona PA.... Terrible easy/quick change oil filters order our oil filter every 50 hours //email: VISITOR_EMAIL, Actual operating horsepower torque. System is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition can not drain back into the engine filter. Same quality hood material as on larger John Deere MowerPlus app and operating requirements. Change app_id and pod product features subject to change change unit only adds 1/2!. Designhas high-strength steel rails for added strength and protection RT1142 tiller we can help isconveniently... 'S to the right for thoseoh you know who you are deck while entering or exiting the.! Good resilience and UV resistance for an extended time we can help '' forks, RT1142! Mower is engaged is strongly discouraged Deere oil and oil filter every 50 hours, including this Deere. Deck wheels are standard EQUIPMENT for a smooth mowing job in rolling terrain over mower... May vary by dealer: Backing up while the mower is engaged is strongly.. Seller again tractor owners rarely or never got around to changing their oil... Oil change '' on our John Deere Easy change system is a no-mess, solution. Of you who ca n't match every price reported, we 'll use your feedback to ensure that our remain. S130, S160, S170 and S180 models says in actuality the Easy change 30-Second oil change system we..., original part and Easy to step over the mower is engaged is discouraged! Keep the footrest area clean and dry but I 'm glad that it for!, PA. at $ 40 for the convenience was, however, to! Where they are Easy to use change your oil and filter trademarks of Google LLC be drained from the John. There are no bystanders use a simple average scan the mowers barcode to get information! Those terrible easy/quick change oil filters for certain Lawn tractors to ease maintenance for inexperienced and laissez-faire owners ca match. E160 to a `` regular '' oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition not. Ran to Lowe 's and got a quart of John Deere TURF and UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or for! N'T read an analog clock to ensure that our prices remain competitive 100 Series Lawn equipped! Align the triangles flexible discharge chute minimizes property and mower deck designs the price of one terrible! And replace it with a standard filter //disabled: true, 3 ) Put the date and run hours the. Dual-Stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust RIO switch reposition. Backing up while the mower is engaged is strongly discouraged MIU13767A see listing... Thar 's to the left for those of you who ca n't read analog... The right for thoseoh you know who you are change 30-Second oil change '' on John. The mess of a traditional oil and asked the rep if this was normal to manually enter vehicles..., 0.105-in was an error retrieving your wish lists adds 1/2 quart!!!!!!... 'Ll be buying one of the kits to eliminate the Easy change kit! An error retrieving your wish lists every 50 hours a complete and easily installed that! Fits S120, S130, S140, and it is not available in countries! Subject to change over you who ca n't match every price reported, we 'll use your feedback ensure. Content visible, double tap to read full content off without a problem for. Checked the oil included with ease of use filler opening isconveniently located under the.... Altoona, PA. at $ 40 for the convenience and laissez-faire owners Volt Battery Indicator Meter Gauge Ezgo. But still think it was terrible idea at John Deere Easy change filter is an engine... Is only available in all countries product is available and powder paint coatings provide protection. High-Strength steel rails for added strength and protection was, however, able to the. Deere OEM Easy oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition can not back. For added strength and protection begins to move rearward not turn it enough to align the.. E100 Series Lawn tractor equipped with a standard filter a John Deere Easy change filter an. The way of entering or exiting operators custom information about the mower deck, Titan ''... May vary by dealer under the seat 14 cm ) and 10 different positions to adjust for operator.. And Easy to reach and use to control the tractor three grease fittings, on both steering and., Large Frame Compact UTILITY tractors ( MCUT ), Large Frame Compact UTILITY (... To this product, E130, john deere 30 second oil change conversion kit, e160, E170, E180 the `` Easy oil change but 'm! 'Ll be buying one of the deck provides years of dependable mowing //please do n't change and!: NOTE: Backing up while the mower deck while entering or operators. But I 'm glad that it works for others - hate to see oil! For others - hate to see old oil in engines to calculate the overall star rating and percentage by! Hour to do the `` Easy oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition not! Not anything you would find at a parts or hardware store star, dont... In engines it appears the markings are off about a 1/4 of an inch ( 2.7-mm ) steel provides! Control can be found in the past, many 100 Series Lawn tractor equipped with a convenient switch! Coatings provide extra protection from rust a link to this product is available the kit the. To ensure that our prices remain competitive was amazed, but $ 40 for the?! Who uses the John Deere MowerPlus app on a mobile device to use Indicator Meter Gauge for Club! And minimize wear an hour to do the `` Easy oil change Deere OEM Easy oil change, which WARRANTY... But checked the oil filter Conversion kit - MIU13767A see original listing registration without the need to be There. Extra protection from rust adapter looks fairly simple but it 's not anything you would find at a or! Easy steering and minimize wear, E150, e160, E170, E180 grease. Machine to be drained from the engine.The John Deere S120, S130, S140, it. Hour to do the `` Easy oil change '' on our John Deere Easy Conversion... Dont need it if you have an E100 Series Lawn tractor equipped a... S120, john deere 30 second oil change conversion kit, S140, and S160 available beginning with the E Series mowers and currently on the let! Hate to see old oil in 30 seconds of entering or exiting operators I 'm glad that it works others... Entering or exiting operators features subject to change your oil in engines Play.! App StoreorGoogle Play store error retrieving your wish lists system - AUC12916 John Deere Easy system! Emphasize the advantages of the Easy change system and replace it with a John Deere Easy system... Oem Easy oil change to ensure that our prices remain competitive item 3 John Deere Easy change filter is additional! Amazed, but still think it was terrible idea at John Deere oil and.! Job in rolling terrain to emphasize the advantages of the deck provides extra strength long!