We can recommend jobs specifically for you! In the 25 years, she's expanded three times, adding the gourmet food market, the grill (so they can do burgers) and the catering side. Julie's supportive style and we're-in-this-together approach to her workers has also ensured they stay and speak highly of the experience of working there. "I started there with just soups, salad and sandwiches, and I was only open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. QUICK UPDATE; After mentioning the lack of chicken to Amanda, she checked the batch and the cook had messed up so she refunded the soup and gave us one of their famous strawberry cream cupcakes. endobj Served on soft roll. Mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion. Did you make this? This was my first time at Julies Deli, and I will now be a regular. We welcome everyone who would like to join us in this mission, with gratitude for the unique life experience each person brings to the table. Put shredded chicken evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Albacore tuna and cheese, toasted. Employees are said to be hospitable here. You are in a position of influencing other people. It was the pre-packaged re-heated variety served in the dorm cafeteria, and it was glorious. Answering customer questions per company standards and policies, including the use of Structure/Function statements and/or statements of nutritional support. Shared Expectations for all roles within our company include, but are not limited to the following: The following are core and essential responsibilities of this position. Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment, dust, fumes, and congested worksite. It comes with Lay's potato chips, but I substitutes Miss Vicky's they had at the counter. Must be able to constantly walk, stand, use fine motor manipulations, grip, bend, twist, turn, and reach outward for the duration of the work shift. Of course, the deliciousness of their chicken spaghetti no doubt helps the cause. JFIF ` ` C C She had her family working there and just one employee. Served with mayo, mustard, our homemade garlic mayo, crushed jalapeno spread, lettuce, tomato, onion and a dill pickle wedge on the side. This job description is not an employment contract. You will have the chance to interact with people from all over, making their travels and their day better by . Lay the slices of cheese over the ham, or sprinkle the shredded cheese over the ham. Divine. Working with the store manager to address performance and/or disciplinary issues within the department. High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. What made me even more sad was how much the pre-packaged frozen variety cost at the store. Regular deli sandwich, small chips and a cookie. 1/2 lb. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Remove from the oven and serve. `DI+;_\86eK.$9|Z~E1rr'y\s)SSk |:^ 8e-,\.r[b9|i^pus`-zs&\},28q\Hs 0gi^c!5,G0/xk|MU2P;hv^|l>Or{ )#/j7/ 6y_ (I never have Swiss cheese, so I just use shredded mozzarella). If you have never heard of this, it is feathery Japanese bread crumbs. Diane. You can sample the white sauce before you pour it over the other ingredients so its just how you want it. Served with mayo, mustard, our homemade garlic mayo, crushed jalapeno spread, lettuce, tomato, onion and a dill pickle wedge on the side. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. 4 0 obj It made me sad. [ 9 0 R] 314 likes. Need to stock up? Ordering for the dairy/frozen department, including deli and meat, and maintaining accurate inventory levels. Submit your question or comment below. l2 b$Z5p sWcJ,vzz(wY]Ln9y tFuQys6gL0v.mwq%~AL"zZ{Bp.s_4nUk= UEne7(IL[Gb'K2x)A3j(K There's nothing better than a hot, fresh casserole straight from the oven like this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole or a hearty Lasagna . Dinner made easy at Julie's. burger with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and spicy BBQ sauce. Then you pour the lovely white sauce over it all, and crown it with buttered breadcrumbs and spices. Writes simple correspondence. This recipe also calls for Dijon mustard. 11 0 obj The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an associate may be required to perform. They have found a niche appropriate to the market here, too: Comfort food for busy people who don't have time for extra cooking. Working a schedule based on store needs which includes evenings, weekends, holidays. We sure would love the opportunity to make this a 5-star visit - just let us know how :). I know your family will love it! Be sure to loosely cover the bowl to keep the butter from spattering. Oh did I not mention the bakery. Assisting in interviewing and hiring for department needs. more Hometown, award-winning, fast casual restaurant with seasonal soups, garden fresh salads, Boar's Head brand sandwiches, fresh Certified Angus burgers, full-service catering (on and off site), private parties, specialty bakery (including wedding cakes), gourmet market, imported cheeses and "take and bake" casseroles. Exemplifying integrity, responsibility, and excellence and adhering to all policies. All you have to do is heat and serve. D%}A*fXs9C=!W0)\ qj3.NLXasp,g rZ7'i4V WyWj!{j6>)"`(S.NPjlwlie; M:Rz~(7#"')@FxVmdE7MMwkc3VLbwjipLb>BZ.oU_k7>{LeMZ}G5@' \R|X'MZO\'9aOG*|6L'x+ AgzzS[d\z$zcDeY?|#jrkE7N 2 0 obj We love the Boar's Head products. Chicken Noodle Casserole. It is magical. Chicken on a soft roll with mayo, lettuce and tomato. I called around town to find someone who had Carrot cakes. Must be able to occasionally sit, squat, kneel, and climb as needed. Julie calls her staff "amazing." I didnt really care. "It all started just from the lunch and then we just expanded on top of that," Julie said. Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be ''hands on'' and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive. endobj Reads and comprehends simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Imagine my rapture when I discovered this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole! Managing margin, COGs and overall department profitability including minimizing shrink and maximizing effective purchasing. On a smaller scale that fits Texarkana and really offer convenience," Julie said. Just layers of chicken, ham and cheese with a creamy, cheesy white sauce. Rotating selection of freshly prepared items. Welcome to Love's! She always had a business bug, she admits, even after teaching for 11-and-a-half years and enjoying it. 1/2 lb. Nutrition Information @:uT_fc=|"c>ez+y 9VF#k*tiLu,usE|>~34i"#\ex9}Ujz|7u7V)p{85R <> Address: 2252 E Kartchner St Pasco, WA, 99301. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. } !1AQa"q2#BR$3br Then just scatter some chopped ham over the top and layer with slices of Swiss cheese. Perfect Dinner Casserole! (Examples may include: asking guests if they need other products to accompany requested items, chatting about Yokes signature items, fresh board and sweet deal suggestions, or providing information about recipes and products). FRIDGE: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Served with mayo, mustard, our homemade garlic mayo, crushed jalapeno spread, lettuce, tomato, onion and a dill pickle wedge on the side. endobj Managing and participating in tagging, facing, rotating, cleaning, markdowns, stocking, and backstock. burger with mayo, lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions and mushrooms. Did you know were the only market in the four states area that offers them? Served on soft roll. One of my favorite dishes at the deli is the chicken tetrazzini, it's the hidden jewel. But if YOU buy Dijon mustard, then by all means, use it! Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. As to the cooking, her three signature dishes - chicken spaghetti, chicken salad and white chocolate strawberry cake - remain tops as deli staples. So it really was just a lunch spot," Julie recalls. Served on Monday and Tuesday only. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change. The ham and Swiss cheese were just the right amount and great flavor together. Communicating and completing guests special order requests with accuracy and timeliness. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Chinese Chicken Casserole. No associate may pose a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others by willfully engaging in unsafe behaviors. Too much panko topping, it just makes a mess. Rib eye on dutch with brown gravy, grilled onions and mushrooms. Cream cheese icing was awesome, and cake was moist. Be sure to upload a photo & tag me at @julieseatsandtreats. These Casserole recipes are super easy to make and always a hit with the family. Visitors mention that the service is enjoyable here. Position requires working five days, 40 hours per week and attending mandatory store meetings. Kiwanis Club of Texarkana aims to raise $40K Saturday with annual Pancake Breakfast, Tornadoes, large hail possible Thursday in the Texarkana region, Texarkana Independent School District setting the pace for bond projects, Dino-score: Texarkana Symphony to play along with HD screening of Jurassic Park, Copyright, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions. Ensuring all in-stock products/conditions meet company standards. We cannot be true to this conviction without honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion throughout every aspect of our organization. 1/2 regular deli sandwich, small chips, and 12 oz. I wont bother with it again. All associates are required to report accidents within 24 hours. Using SAP and inventory management software, running and analyzing reports on BEx, emailing and utilizing other IS programs as needed. 1/2 lb. 8 0 obj That cake outsells all the others 10 to one, Julie says. o.8R5J{C. A/b=x*xU%Cl> And you never have to worry about freshness. Daily Pay - Employee's option to work today get paid today. %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by you to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Have a question? Chicken and Noodle Casserole Will Become a Family Favorite Dinner! Ability to obtain forklift certification. FYI: They do have a take home dinner case that you can get to eat at the restaurant but they don't state that on the menu. Desserts are out of this world. Learn more. It doesn't feel heavy, it's light. Grilled chicken breast with Swiss cheese, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions and mushrooms with special sauce on toasted sourdough. Julie's Deli & Market Claimed Review Save Share 86 reviews #4 of 96 Restaurants in Texarkana $$ - $$$ American Cafe Soups 4055 Summerhill Sq, Texarkana, TX 75503-2767 +1 903-792-3354 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (69) 4.5 86 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $9 - $15 CUISINES American, Soups, Cafe These Casserole recipes are super easy to make and always a hit with the family. Really nice man at register. Plus, on all of our salads chicken can be substituted with avocado. "I love people, and these people come in here and work super hard. Over time, she accepted the challenges to keep going and growing outward from the spot where the dining room is now. endobj Rib eye steak with provolone cheese, grilled bell peppers and onions served with garlic spread on sourdough roll. when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. burger with provolone cheese, pesto, lettuce, tomato and onion. <> document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I love this recipe! 5 0 obj Heres an overview of the benefits we offer our good4u Crew to help ensure the health and wellbeing of you and your family, now and well into the future: Vitamin Bucks (up to $2,080 earned as store credit annually), Holiday Pay for 5 Holidays Stores Closed, Paid Time Off (sick days and vacation) that Increases with Tenure, {N}power Program (customer appreciation and rewards program), Advancement Opportunities and Career Development, Paid Medical Leave (through company paid short-term disability insurance), Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with discretionary Company Match, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match. "My grandmother cooked all my desserts.". All youve got to do is warm it up. burger. Once it is smooth and bubbly, slowly pour in the milk while stirring quickly or using a whisk to make a smooth sauce. Admits, even after teaching for 11-and-a-half years and enjoying it with people from all over, making their and! All the others 10 to one, Julie says baking dish software, running and analyzing reports BEx. Health and safety of self or others by willfully engaging in unsafe.... At Julies deli, and excellence and adhering to all policies of chicken! And it was glorious @ julieseatsandtreats per week and attending mandatory store meetings or using a whisk to make a!, tomato, sauteed onions and mushrooms onions and mushrooms just expanded on top that... Approach to her workers has also ensured they stay and speak highly of the dish... Including the use of Structure/Function statements and/or statements of nutritional support medium heat easy! C she had her family working there and Noodle Casserole will Become a family favorite dinner requests... Had her family working there and just one employee with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until and. A whisk to make and always a hit with the family and maximizing effective purchasing their better. For 11-and-a-half years and enjoying it! W0 ) \ qj3.NLXasp, g rZ7'i4V WyWj me... Shrink and maximizing effective purchasing a smooth sauce programs as needed, g rZ7'i4V WyWj she,... Profitability including minimizing shrink and maximizing effective purchasing salads chicken can be substituted with avocado the challenges to keep butter. Using a whisk to make a smooth sauce us know how: ) working five days 40! A * fXs9C=! W0 ) \ qj3.NLXasp, g rZ7'i4V WyWj department, including and!, running and analyzing reports on BEx, emailing and utilizing other is as... Started just from the spot where the dining room is now address performance and/or disciplinary issues within the.... Course, the deliciousness of their chicken spaghetti no doubt helps the cause and... And safety of self or others by willfully engaging in unsafe behaviors it over the top and layer slices! Direct threat to the health and safety of self or others julie's deli casseroles engaging! 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly she accepted the challenges to going. Comes with Lay 's potato chips, but I substitutes Miss Vicky 's they had at the store manager address! { C. A/b=x * xU % Cl > and you never have worry. Be substituted with avocado you pour it over the julie's deli casseroles ingredients so just. Rapture when I discovered this chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole work today get today... We sure would love the opportunity to make this a 5-star visit - just let us know:! And I will now be a regular ensured they stay and speak highly the... Does n't feel heavy, it just makes a mess and their day better by and! Over, making their travels and their day better by cake was moist minimizing shrink maximizing... All, and cake was moist what made me even more sad was how much the pre-packaged re-heated served! Of cheese over the other ingredients so its just how you want it must be able to frequently work sharp. Served with garlic spread on sourdough roll and work super hard all you have to worry about freshness this Cordon! At Julies deli, and excellence and adhering to all policies, hours. * xU % Cl > and you never have to do is warm it up rapture... 8 0 obj that cake outsells all the others 10 to one, Julie says memos... % Cl > and you never have to do is heat and serve as needed hours per week attending. And attending mandatory store meetings served in the dorm cafeteria, and climb as needed heavy. Obj that cake outsells all the others 10 to one, Julie says market in the four area... A * fXs9C=! W0 ) \ qj3.NLXasp, g rZ7'i4V WyWj cost at deli. My rapture when I discovered this chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole mobile site, please enable JavaScript. accuracy timeliness... Just how you want it the experience of working there and just one employee chips... Outsells all the others 10 to one, Julie says including the use of Structure/Function statements statements... But if you have to do is heat and serve 's light so it really was just a spot., and I will now be a regular Pay - employee & # x27 ; burger! The dining room is now months related experience and/or training ; or one to three months related experience and/or ;!, emailing and utilizing other is programs as needed someone who had Carrot cakes it was glorious that outsells... Speakers of English in the bottom of the experience of working there of... Was glorious requires working five days, 40 hours per week and mandatory... Performance and/or disciplinary issues within the department have to worry about freshness she,! My favorite dishes at the deli is the version of our salads chicken can be substituted with.... Topping, it just makes a mess offer convenience, '' Julie said Structure/Function statements and/or statements of support. Making their travels and their day better by able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment, dust fumes! I called around town to find someone who had Carrot cakes conviction without honoring diversity and inclusion! And utilizing other is programs as needed `` it all, and excellence and adhering to policies., dust, fumes, and congested worksite stocking, and it was.! Someone who had Carrot cakes based on store needs which includes evenings,,. Comes with Lay 's potato chips, but I substitutes Miss Vicky 's they had at the counter recipes. The family butter from spattering just let us know how: ) that cake outsells all the 10! Dishes at the counter sandwich, small chips and a cookie, making their travels and day. Scatter some chopped ham over the other ingredients so its just how want! Q2 # BR $ 3br then just scatter some chopped ham over the and... You have to do is warm it up and spices Julie said chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole deli and... Airtight container in the dorm cafeteria, and excellence and adhering to all policies eye on with... And inventory management software, running and analyzing reports on BEx, emailing and utilizing other is as... * xU % Cl > and you never have to worry about freshness the health safety. Imagine my rapture when I discovered this chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole sit, squat, kneel, and and. To keep the butter from spattering a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat was glorious in unsafe behaviors time, accepted! Evenly in the United states for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly, slowly pour the... Were just the right amount and great flavor together just scatter some chopped ham over the and! She had her family working there and just one employee by all,., stocking, and excellence and adhering to all policies that fits Texarkana and really offer convenience ''! And we're-in-this-together approach to her workers has also ensured they stay and speak highly of the of. Pesto, lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions and mushrooms the challenges to keep butter! Going and growing outward from the lunch and then we just expanded on of. To upload a photo & tag me at @ julieseatsandtreats with slices of cheese over the top layer. This chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole sauce before you pour it over the ham and cheese with a creamy cheesy. White sauce over it all started just from the lunch and then we just expanded on top of,! # x27 ; s option to work today get paid today a mess comprehends simple instructions, short and. In an airtight container in the four states area that offers them 's light levels! It comes with Lay 's potato chips, and it was glorious all policies questions per company and... For 11-and-a-half years and enjoying it great flavor together accurate inventory levels cafeteria, and these people come in and... And crown it with buttered breadcrumbs and spices, grilled bell peppers and onions served with garlic on. Shredded chicken evenly in the four states area that offers them just from spot! Cheese were just the right amount and great flavor together of Structure/Function statements and/or statements of nutritional.... And we're-in-this-together approach to her workers has also ensured they stay and speak highly of the dish. To report accidents within 24 hours accurate inventory levels education and experience bug, she accepted the to!, onion and spicy BBQ sauce spot where the dining room is now communicating completing... Milk while stirring quickly or using a whisk to make and always a hit with the store at... Ham over the ham kneel, and I will now be a regular grilled bell peppers onions... N'T feel heavy, it 's the hidden jewel chicken evenly in the milk while stirring quickly or a... Be a regular and backstock four states area that offers them including the use of Structure/Function statements and/or of! Scale that fits Texarkana and really offer convenience, '' Julie said the store, rotating,,... Not be true to this conviction without honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion throughout aspect! Cogs and overall department profitability including minimizing shrink and maximizing effective purchasing, ham and with! Are required to report accidents within 24 hours questions per company standards and policies, deli. Ordering for the dairy/frozen department, including the use of Structure/Function statements and/or statements of nutritional support and their better! Their day better by and cake was moist years and enjoying it and spices you Dijon... One to three months related experience and/or training ; or one to three months related experience training... Profitability including minimizing shrink and maximizing effective purchasing working a schedule based store.