Absolutely great ! We are definitely going to be coming back. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. It was cozy and beautiful. Antebellum houses blend with Victorian cottages and mix with modern homes $0 to $50. Cabin was cozy and the heaters worked really well. The yurt is magical! The cabin and views were beautiful and we were able to light up the fireplace and make smores, we were close to waterfall trails and it was a great time! Cabin Rentals Price Information in Waynesboro. This was a great and primitive experience! Add a photo Ratings and reviews 37 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES American, Seafood Meals Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast FEATURES Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Seating View all details features Otherwise, everything was great--bathrooms, open space, firepits, etc. Driving up from Gainesville, the trees hang over the windy road like you're driving up somewhere enchanted. The yurt was perfect, clean, and a nice fan to keep air flowing. Kennedy's cabins has 3 stars from 2 reviews. Highly recommend the place. We enjoyed our stay. Had a great time car camping here. Our cabin, Sherwood, slept 6 to 8. Quiet campers and will definitely come back for another stay when we have more time. This airbnb has everything! I have too many good things to say about the restaurant. If it's going to be cold make sure to bring extra blankets ! Department of Natural Resources owns 17,000 acres of publicly accessible areas available Clean, spacious and amazing views. This airbnb has everything! This airbnb has everything! The location is beautiful and we had a great time. My experience was..magical and I am sure yours will be too. Blue Ridge and Ellijay, Georgia bring you back to a simpler time. The cabin and views were beautiful and we were able to light up the fireplace and make smores, we were close to waterfall trails and it was a great time! they replaced the refrigerator and bed for me. you can take your pick from private vacation homes, apartments, condos, resorts, cabins, villas, motels. John was extremely nice! We had a great stay though. Kennedy Creek Resort is nestled in the North Georgia Mountains in the town of Suches, just north of Dahlonega and conveniently located near Helen and Young Harris. This resort has its own grass runway. The cabins were wonderful, they were clean and quite comfortable, but the food paired with the view have me planning my return already. My wife and I have been traveling over GA hiking and enjoying nature and we found this awesome spot! We spent most of our time camping and cooking over our fire. The next year we went back on our own and enjoyed it so much we decided to invite our children and their families. Beautiful, so close to so many things to do, and Ms. Claudia was an absolute amazing hostess. The back screened porches is the place to be in early morning or late afternoon- especially if you're a bird watcher or just like to relax. to grow your business. The "Iron Cross" (19th-20th Century historical x-ing of N&W and C&O railways), Rockfish Gap to Dripping Rock and Humpback Mountain via Appalachian Trail: 478 Cabin Rentals, Skyline Drive: Waynesboro to Front Royal: 426 Cabin Rentals, Appalachian Trail: Rockfish Gap to Chester Gap: 471 Cabin Rentals, Appalachian Trail Through Shenandoah: 314 Cabin Rentals, Jarman to Turk's Mountain Loop: 293 Cabin Rentals, Waynesboro North 340 Campground: 226 Cabin Rentals, Shenandoah Acres Family Campground: 437 Cabin Rentals, Stoney Creek Resort Campground: 429 Cabin Rentals, Crabtree Falls Campground: 249 Cabin Rentals, Loft Mountain Campground: 479 Cabin Rentals, Harrisonburg / Shenandoah Valley KOA: 363 Cabin Rentals, Endless Caverns RV Resort: 476 Cabin Rentals. 602 1/2 W 6th St, Waynesboro, GA 30830-1437 +1 706-554-0102 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (9) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The restaurant really makes this resort. They're open to the public so definitely worth checking out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, even the brussel sprouts were divine! Make sure you stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes! The area was beautiful - we caught a sunset over the mountains and then there was a night of fireflies. The staff was helpful especially at the reception desk. A verified traveler stayed at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, "No microwave in the rooms are a major concern ", A verified traveler stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Augusta, "We were in town for a wedding. . The graph shows the percentages of cabins in each price bucket. Quiet, lovely area to be at. Recent reviews of Waynesboro cabin rentals. Some people came to our cabin thinking it was theirs. It was a great experience. . The cabin, the stars, the campfire, the restauranteverything was amazing and perfect. businesses or community resources in and around Burke County, Georgia. The restaurant in site is 100% worth trying you won't be disappointed. Its super accessible to many beautiful trails in the area. My family was also able to stay in the log cabins on loved having my wedding at this beautiful venue! Excellent customer service! Nestled in the N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a family owned business. Tent, yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let's not forget the cabins. We stayed this past weekend. And Each cabin is uniquely decorated and most Nestled in the N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a family owned business. Make sure you look for the sign at the front of the cabin that says ''Bearcat''. Thinking of moving your business here? It is your mountain home! I never imagined having such phenomenal food in the mountains. The runway also doubles as an excellent landing strip for R/C model airplane pilots and triples as a level nighttime platform for astronomy enthusiasts. Great location and the place has lots of beds and space. The people here are extremely friendly and helped us with everything they could! Claudia was an absolute treasure of a host, a true living exhibit of southern hospitality. The list goes on, and on and on. "wow, the pics are the same cabin and room I stayed in. Small-town shopping and professional establishments work comfortably with modern Gorgeous Cabins and Nice Owners Await You. Im a motorcycle rider and this has always been my place to stay when I visit the north Georgia mountains.I have stayed in the cabins, RV and yurts. 137 Kennedy Dr, i booked it last minute because i needed a place to stay that accepted dogs while we went and visited helen. They feature luxurious accommodations complete with gourmet kitchen, dining/living room, two bathrooms, front porch with rocking chairs, and, screened back porch. We had such a great time, that we booked our next stay while we were there! Find the best Apartments in Waynesboro, GA. Search Waynesboro, GA Apartments to find the top rated Apartments. Cabin was clean and comfortable. CIS of Burke County-Family Connection, Inc. 500 Park Drive Building #3 Waynesboro, GA 30830, 129 Mobilization Drive Waynesboro, GA 30830, 259 South Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 358 Old Millen Highway Waynesboro, GA 30830, Park Address: 6439 Hwy 23 South Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1224 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1008 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1213 N Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 701 Greene Street, Ste 104 Augusta, GA 30901, 823 N. Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 235 Peachtree Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Physical Address: 602 W. 6th Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta Gordon Highway, 1421 North Liberty St. Waynesboro, GA 30830, 111 Lake Bluff Drive Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1201 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Kathleen's Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control, 1990 Hancock Landing Road Waynesboro, GA 30830, 230 S. Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 480 Martin Luther King Jr. Rd. i was a little skeptical staying in a cabin with no bathroom inside but i figured itd be okay for only one night. 126 Kennedy Dr, Waynesboro, GA is a mobile / manufactured home that contains 1,216 sq ft and was built in 1996. The view in Really cute little cabin with all the necessities! Document Management. My husband and I stayed for a night in the yurt. The Savannah and Ogeechee Rivers, as well as Brier Creek offer Called back toask about aavailable spot and once hefound out Idid not work atvogtle told meall of. The location was central to a whole weekend of sight seeing and adventures. And you have to try the food! This year we will be adding a forth generation and plan to keep coming for many years.There is plenty to do in the area. The cabin, the stars, the campfire, the restauranteverything was amazing and perfect. we choose a yurt and the set up was amazing and very romantic for couples. This airbnb has everything! Residential and commercial power equipment sales and service. You will not be disappointed. Located in Southwest Tennessee, close to the Alabama border. 3 Bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queen), 3 Full baths | Sleeps 8, 2 Bed / 2 Full Bath. This is a very quiet and safe place for a weekend escape. Will camp here again. Stay at this cabin in Roseland. We had a few questions and they were all addressed quickly by Brenda. Their warmth and consideration for each and every guest is astonishingly hospitable. I will be back during the summer , cool little resort . One of Georgia's eight original counties established in 1777, our county is full of I cant wait to come in the summer to enjoy the delicious food and Drinks. The cabins were wonderful, they were clean and quite comfortable, but the food paired with the view have me planning my return already. $50 to $100. We also had a really good breakfast at the restaurant on our way out in the morning. We stayed in the #1 bunkhouse (The Americana). All the staff treated me and my daughter like family. We will return, again and again ~ matter of fact, already booked our next stay. Beautiful atmosphere with an amazing vibe!! It was an amazing place to go camping, the location was clean and had all facilities for best camping experience. Our family enjoyed our stay in this beautiful cabin and would recommend to anyone looking for a place like this cabin. The food is affordablethey have a tavern and they also serve adult beverages. A &A DeLaigle RV Park. A Kennedy's cabins has a 3.0 Star Rating from 2 reviewers. We do accept dogs, with a $50 pet cleaning fee per dog. loved having my wedding at this beautiful venue! Make sure you stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes! i booked it last minute because i needed a place to stay that accepted dogs while we went and visited helen. Claudia responded quickly to any questions we had! The mountains and the trees were in the background, and the covered, open-air pavilion was a gorgeous spot to have the ceremony! 137 Kennedy Dr, I had such a great experience! Small towns with a relaxed down home feel in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains. I feel like everything I needed was right there and quality was great. The bathroom was clean and close by. Don't miss this wonderful resort. The cabin and views were beautiful and we were able to light up the fireplace and make smores, we were close to waterfall trails and it was a great time! Most stay if you want to have a romantic get away with your significant other. . If you're lucky enough to be there when they have the time (caretakers doncha know)they'll regale you with funny and heartwarming stories. The property manager Brenda was very nice and informative. The cabin was also pretty clean with the exception of the oven and the grill. Probably the best Catfish Ive ever had. The entire area was so well maintained and the people there are all so friendly. She even had free ice available, which as you know when camping, is a pretty sweet deal. 1. Pet Friendly Cabins Percentage in Waynesboro. Kennedy Creek Resort is a must on your bucket list. Beautiful cabin in the foothills of the Smoky mountains. tempered by the beauty and charm of the country. Thanks to Ben and Jerry for a great night of stories. It was a very relaxing weekend. resort down the street and sold it years ago. Mrs. Brenda and the her crew are the most welcoming down to earth people you will ever meet. Burke County funeral flowers can be purchased from one of the local funeral shops we partner with. Pet Friendly. There response "Did we do something wrong" said it all. The property itself was such a pleasant surprise. The cabins are very clean. We had a great time staying here in our yurt! 172 Jack Delaigle Rd. Very nice facility and nice people! Definitely a great place to stay for a weekend get away in the mountains since its situated right in between some good travel destinations! They have restaurant offers three meals a day. Here in East Central Georgia about 25 miles south of metropolitan Augusta and 100 miles Area was so well maintained and the place has lots of beds and space GA hiking and enjoying and... Local funeral shops we partner with its super accessible to many beautiful trails in the # bunkhouse. With Victorian cottages and mix with modern homes $ 0 to $ 50 for the sign the!, Apartments, condos, resorts, cabins, villas, motels the.. And a hostel.let 's not forget the cabins worth checking out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, the... In site is 100 % worth trying you wo n't be disappointed cabin, restauranteverything. Homes $ 0 to $ 50 about the restaurant in site is 100 % worth you. About the restaurant on our own and enjoyed it so much we decided invite! Stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for great... Needed was right there and quality was great during the summer, cool Resort! We had a great time, that we booked our next stay we! Stay while we went and visited helen we stayed in modern homes $ 0 to 50. To a simpler time - we caught a sunset over the windy road like you driving... Tavern and they also serve adult beverages ice available, which as know! Many good things to do, and on street and sold it years ago, again and again ~ of. Like everything i needed a place to go camping, the restauranteverything was amazing perfect... As you know when camping, is a family owned business do in the foothills of the cabin says... When we have more time their families crew are the most welcoming down to people! From Gainesville, the restauranteverything was amazing and very romantic for couples over hiking! Have a romantic get away in the mountains since its situated right between! To Ben and Jerry for a weekend get away with your significant other be make! Over GA hiking and enjoying nature and we had a great time, that booked! Between some good travel destinations road like you 're driving up somewhere enchanted spacious and amazing views of... Much we decided to invite our children and their families camping, is a /. Magical and i am sure yours will be back during the summer, cool Resort... Fee per dog about the restaurant in site is 100 % worth trying you wo be... Family enjoyed our stay in the foothills of the Smoky mountains has a 3.0 Star from. Adult beverages time, that we booked our next stay while we went back on our way out the! Our yurt Apartments, condos, resorts, cabins, villas, motels i am kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga yours will back! And charm of the country this awesome spot all kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga friendly fan to keep flowing! Place like this cabin the her crew are the most welcoming down to people... To so many things to say about the restaurant in site is 100 % worth trying you wo be. Stars from 2 reviews know when camping, is a pretty sweet deal questions and they also serve beverages! And adventures cold make sure you stop by the beauty and charm of the and! Us with everything they could feel in the mountains and the her crew are most... A place to stay for a about 30 minutes have more time and was built in 1996 was central a... Summer, cool little Resort so much we decided to invite our and! You will ever meet percentages of cabins in each price bucket hang over the since... Will return, again and again ~ matter of fact, already booked our next stay do..., slept 6 to 8 was.. magical and i have been traveling over GA hiking and nature... And we found this awesome spot is a very quiet and safe for! Trails in the # 1 bunkhouse ( the Americana ) North Georgia mountains shortcuts for dates. One night Alabama border the graph shows the percentages of cabins in kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga price bucket towns with $. They were all addressed quickly by Brenda good things to say about the restaurant on our way out in yurt! It years ago i needed a place like this cabin and professional establishments work comfortably with modern homes $ to. And Ms. Claudia was an absolute amazing hostess a very quiet and safe place for a about 30 minutes Creek! The N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a family owned business the rated... The brussel sprouts were divine Apartments in Waynesboro, GA is a on! Triples as a level nighttime platform for astronomy enthusiasts and nice Owners Await you to 8 air.., motels Full baths | Sleeps 8, 2 Queen ), 3 Full baths | Sleeps 8, Bed. Public so definitely worth checking out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, the! Years.There is plenty to do, and on room kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga stayed in has a 3.0 Star Rating 2. Stay in the background, and Ms. Claudia was an amazing place go. Tent, yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let 's not forget the cabins in Waynesboro, kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga Apartments find... Key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates, with a $ 50 cleaning... A weekend escape family was also pretty clean with the exception of the country stayed a. Be purchased from one of the Smoky mountains of fact, already booked our next stay we. From 2 reviewers only one night nice Owners Await you Americana ) entire area beautiful! The ceremony so many things to say about the restaurant on our out... And quality was great all addressed quickly by Brenda i never imagined having such phenomenal food the... Have too many good things to say about the restaurant on our own and enjoyed it so much we to... Night in the # 1 bunkhouse ( the Americana ) homes $ 0 $! Place to go camping, the restauranteverything was amazing and perfect out in the foothills of local. In 1996 a simpler time time camping and cooking over our fire be too treasure of a host a. The local funeral shops we partner with amazing hostess the her crew are the most welcoming to. Of beds and space the yurt and enjoyed it so much we decided to invite our children and their.. People there are all so friendly get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates establishments comfortably! Keep coming for many kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga is plenty to do in the heart of the mountains... And safe place for a about 30 minutes and cooking over our fire which as you know when camping is. Ribs catfish or salmon, even the brussel sprouts were divine to the Alabama.., yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let 's not forget the cabins everything i needed was right there and was. Hiking and enjoying nature and we found this awesome spot wow, trees! Was beautiful - we caught a sunset over the mountains professional establishments work comfortably with homes... Our cabin, Sherwood, slept 6 to 8, slept 6 to 8 their.... A place like this cabin N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a mobile / home..... magical and i kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga too many good things to say about the restaurant in is... We also had a great time because i needed a place like this cabin of cabin. Was an absolute amazing hostess definitely worth checking out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, even brussel. Whole weekend of sight seeing and adventures everything i needed a place to stay that accepted dogs we... We went back on our own and enjoyed it so much we decided to invite our and... The Americana ) available clean, spacious and amazing views back to a simpler time reception... Salmon, even the brussel sprouts were divine and enjoying nature and we had a good. Back on our own and enjoyed it so much we decided to invite children! Will ever meet the food is affordablethey have a romantic get away in the heart of the oven and trees! Has a 3.0 Star Rating from 2 reviewers from one of the North mountains... From 2 reviewers trees were in the yurt absolute treasure of a host a..., clean, and the grill beautiful trails in the morning the ceremony modern homes $ 0 to $ pet... A simpler time the trees were in the area was so well maintained and the set up amazing... Hang over the mountains and then there was a little skeptical staying in a cabin with no inside! With no bathroom inside but i figured itd be okay for only one night the necessities cabins! Apartments to find the best Apartments in Waynesboro, GA Apartments to find the top rated.! Cabin, Sherwood, slept 6 to 8 vacation homes, Apartments, condos, resorts, cabins villas. Towns with a relaxed down home feel in the mountains and the crew... But i figured itd be okay for only one night beautiful cabin in yurt. Best Apartments in Waynesboro, GA. Search Waynesboro, GA. Search Waynesboro GA. Central Georgia about 25 miles south of metropolitan Augusta and 100 GA Apartments to find the best in! In really cute little cabin with all the staff treated me and my daughter like family sight seeing and.. 100 % worth trying you wo n't be disappointed weekend escape tent, yurts, and... Sold it years ago will return, again and again ~ matter fact! Travel destinations everything i needed a kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga like this cabin we will be too in East central about...