Lori was predece, Lori Jean Compo, 41 , Ruidoso, NM , passed away on 03/01/2022 from a Heart Attack. Kevin was born in Puerto Rico on 2 nd February 1994. It is characterised by its use of multilayered energetic and hard-hitting sounds, and overall dark atmosphere. @badbunnypr Without any sleep we managed to get inside the house of the governor of Puerto Rico to talk about options for how to solve crime on the island, education, The Financial Oversight and Management Board, auditing the debt and we won a coffee Thank you @ricardorossello for being accessible and for listening to us @badbunnypr , A post shared by Rene Perez Joglar (@residente) on Jan 11, 2019 at 3:54am PST. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. It mixes American trap, rhythm and blues and local sounds like Puerto Rican reggaeton. It has come in for criticism from some quarters for its misogynistic and macho attitudes. Invalid File Type. They extend their appreciation for your thoughts, prayers and understanding. The 24-year-old is believed to have been on a motorcycle . funeral homes 776 Kevin Fret Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Editorial Images News Archival Browse 776 kevin fret stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. However, the rapper had not revealed anything about his family. As weve previously reported, the rapper was murdered in January while riding his motorcycle in Santurce. Homophobia is deeply rooted in our country and represents a formidable factor of discrimination, marginality and exclusion, wrote researcher Palmira N. Ros Gonzlez in the preface to a book on homophobia published by the Puerto Rican Civil Rights Commission. License. Te amo para siempre, one fan wrote on Twitter. There was an error deleting this problem. Rapper Kevin Fret Funeral Service Open Casket 10,697 views Jan 10, 2019 32 Dislike Share Save Time News Rapper Kevin Fret Funeral Service Open Casket Special When Lit: A Pinball Documentary. To the Fret family,may the comfort of God help you during this difficult time. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. The artist regularly addressed fans through his Facebook page and was outspoken on issues affecting the LGBT community. Make sure that the file is a photo. Kevin's family, friends and fans, are all mourning his unexpected death while enduring an unimaginable loss. Kevin Fret, who was regarded as the first openly gay artist within the Latin trap music genre, was shot . This browser does not support getting your location. Latin trap singer Kevin Fret, credited for being the genres first openly gay artist, was shot and killed on Thursday, January 10th in the Santurce neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ill provide the beats and the beer. Anderson-Bethany Funeral Home & Crematory, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. "He still had a lot left to do. Kevin Fret Murder Probe Continues, Rocking Latin Music World as Fret's Mother Breaks Silence The murder of Puerto Rican trap artist Kevin Fret is making headlines again following a series. Four men charged with XXXTentacion murder, Greek trains halted as anger over crash grows, Bitter divisions over Ukraine dominate G20 talks, Vietnam picks new president in power shuffle, How 10% of Nigerian registered voters delivered victory, Sake brewers toast big rise in global sales, The Indian-American CEO who wants to be US president, Blackpink lead top stars back on the road in Asia, Exploring the rigging claims in Nigeria's elections, 'Wales is in England' gaffe sparks TikToker's trip. Kevin Fret, 25, was arrested Tuesday on an aggravated battery charge, according to an arrest report. The emerging singer and LGBT advocate was heralded across social media for defying societal norms in both his gender presentation and his taunting lyrics boasting of being Frida Kahlo reincarnate and using his superior makeup skills to confuse straight men upending the genres paradigm of macho behavior and misogyny. Fret was shot at eight times while riding a motorbike in the street, and he was hit in the head and hip. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Kevin Fret (195955703)? Failed to report flower. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. He never mentioned a thing about his dating life or partner before his death. The icons include a church, casket, flowers, person mourning over death of a loved one, hearse, headstone, mortuary, obituary in newspaper, religious leader giving eulogy, religious leader speaking at funeral, mortician, two people hugging, person viewing a deceased person in a casket, urn . Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. [2] He was known for his gender-variant looks. We also were ". Frets manager Eduardo Rodriguez has since spoken out about the musicians tragic death telling website Remezcla, Kevin was an artistic soul, a dreamer with a big heart.. Confirming his death, Fret's manager Eduardo Rodriguez said: "There are no words that describe the feeling we have and the pain that causes us to know that a person with so many dreams has to go. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Lori was predeceased by Joe, Lori Jean Compo , 41 , of Ruidoso, NM, passed away on 03/01/202, D'Angelo Jeremy Holden entered this world on January 07, 1997 to Christina Billey and Sebastian Joh, D'Angelo Jeremy Holden entered this world on January 07, 1997 to Christina Billey and Sebastian John. Bob- by was a hard worker . Fret was public about undergoing liposuction surgery and buttock augmentation. Rapper and LGBT activist Kevin Fret was shot to death Thursday as he rode a motorbike in Puerto Rico, CNN affiliate Noticentro.tv reported. I know that it was [Ozuna] who ordered my son to be killed, together with Vicente Saavedra, Frets mother, Hilda Rodriguez told Samantha Love on Loves internet radio show. I'm not a fan, I am his friend, his life coach from Descansa en paz Kevin. 5 posts. Read about our approach to external linking. Kevin's family, friends and fans, are all mourning his unexpected death while enduring an unimaginable loss. The crime that lives on our island is not due to songs about crime,wrote Residente earlier on his Instagram,blaming instead the governments lack of funding for education. Upload. [8][9] He allegedly extorted another trap singer, Ozuna, for $50,000 over an edited sex tape made when Ozuna was a minor. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Learn more about managing a memorial . Another beautiful artist taken too soon & another reason why being an ally is so important. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Ruidoso? or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. ", Kevin Fret was known not only for his music style but also image- who was breaking gender norms in #PuertoRico and stigma about being gay, gender nonconforming, and expressing gender identity freely - in a country where gay people still get mocked, bullied and killed. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Another man was reportedly seen with Fret on the scene, but quickly fled on his own motorcycle. [3] While living in Miami in 2018, Fret was charged with battery after a fight with another man, who Fret said had verbally attacked him because of his sexuality. The 26-year-old rapper's mother Hilda Rodriguez maintained her original claims that Ozuna and his manager ordered the killing of her son in a recent . The musician, described as Latin Trap music's first openly gay artist, was killed. A top FBI official had declared a "crisis of violence" in Puerto Rico just a day shy of the killing, citing . ). What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Ruidoso? Explore. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. of 10 Kevin was a rising Latin Trap artist and famous for being open about his sexuality as gay and for his gender variant looks. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Du", "BEWARE! "I'm a person that doesn't care what anybody has to say,", Blinken and Lavrov meet for first time since invasion, Explosive found in check-in luggage at US airport, Harry and Meghan told to 'vacate' Frogmore Cottage, Same-sex marriage ban not discrimination - Japan PM, Whiskey fungus forces Jack Daniels to stop construction, Seven in hospital from US plane turbulence, Rare Jurassic-era bug found at Arkansas Walmart. Kevin Fret Rodrguez (June 11, 1993 - January 10, 2019) [1] was a Puerto Rican rapper, singer and the first openly gay male Latin trap artist. Danielle Rae Russell, II Feb 24, 1989 Jul 18, 2022. Free Kevin Fret Funeral Open Casket Photos. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Doris stated to me that I was the secondary beneficiary and that I needed to sign some papers to pay for their servic", "BEWARE! The singer and rapper, who dubbed himself the first openly gay Latin trap artist, according to Billboard, was fatally shot and. After death of my mother, I was contacted by Doris ". She was 88 years old and outlived the average. I wish I had a way to contact his mother or sister. I would not recommend this funeral home to anyone since one staff member allowed my fathers girlfri", "I want to say thank you Anderson Bethany for depriving Robert Herreras only 2 children the next of kin rights. I am doing OK ", "It has been difficult to embrace the fact that she is gone. License. Join Facebook to connect with Kevin Fret and others you may know. Family members linked to this person will appear here. On 7th April 2018, he got his breakthrough in the music industry with his single named, Soy Asi (Im like this). Later, Kevin collaborated with Mike Duran for his song, Different which released on 18th July 2018. His passion was music, and [he] still had a lot to do. He was born on June 9, 1966 in Osceola, Arkansas. Doris stated to me that I was the sec", "BEWARE! Search above to list available cemeteries. BORN June 11, 1993 DIED January 10, 2019 LOCATION Holyoke, Massachusetts Obituary La Rosa Funeral Home Inc Obituary Kevin was born on June 11, 1993 and passed away on Thursday, January 10,. [15][4] The incident was initially regarded by authorities as an automobile accident due to the darkness of the hour. In his youth, Bill attended Portales High School, served in the US Army, and attended Eastern New . Danielle Rae Russell passed away in Las Cruces, New Mexico on July 18, 2022. The 200 Greatest Singers of All Time When we questioned one line item of the billing a $375 charge f", "My family lost our beloved uncle, brother, and husband. Kevin stood tall possessing 5 feet 8 inches and weighed 70 kilos. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. I cannot believe you're gone. Fret, who was a rising queer artist in Latine trap, was shot . Share your knowledge with others. This violence should stop. Kevin Fret was shot and killed at 5:30 a.m. local time on Thursday (Jan. 10) in Santurce, Puerto Rico. Soon becomi, D'Angelo Jeremy Holden entered this world on January 07, 1997 to. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. Dani was born on February 24, 1989 in, Danielle Rae Russell passed away in Las Cruces, New Mexico on Ju, Debbie Lynn Still went home to Jesus on April 9, 2022 at age 65 after complications due to a brief , Debbie Lynn Still went home to Jesus on April 9, 2022 at age 65 after complications due to a brief battle with dem, Debbie Lynn Still went home to Jesus on April 9, 2022 at age 65 . Do Not Order Flowers from Lagrone Website. In an interview on Tuesday (Jan. 10), prosecutor Betzadia Quionesrevealed that the FBI concluded that Ozuna was not extorted by Fret. It was never sent. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. CNN has so far been unable to reach the Puerto Rico police for comment on Frets death. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Join Facebook to connect with Kevin Fret and others you may know. Did you encounter any technical issues? [5], Writer Samy Nemir Olivares described Fret as being known for "breaking gender norms [] and stigma about being gay, gender nonconforming, and expressing gender identity freely in a country where gay people still get mocked, bullied and killed". Related searches: funeral flowers funeral background death funeral program coffin The email does not appear to be a valid email address. There was a problem getting your location. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Ruidoso, NM. : 'What a Light [He] Was', Happily Ever After: See All of the Celebrity Weddings of 2021. We have set your language to Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Trap is a style of Southern hip hop, popularised in the late 90s and early 00s. [7] His parents were not supportive at first but were later accepting. World news in pictures 30 September 2020. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. The 24-year-old Puerto Rican was renowned as the. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. Try again later. "My family in Kansas ordered over 200 dollars in an arrangement for my moms funeral. Frets death is one of 24 homicides recorded on the island in less than two weeks. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. Career [ edit] Between 2016 and 2018, Fret participated in singing competitions including La Banda and Solo Tu Voz. Police suspect foul play, possibly involving extortion, but have not ruled out the possibility of a hate crime. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Ruidoso? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Your email address will not be published. Frets death is part of a wave of violence affecting the island of an estimated 3.3 million people, the broadcaster said, with 24 murders so far this year. 1 Photo Uploaded. He said he had been attacked because of his sexuality, and threw a metal bottle at the man. Novicentro.tv reported local police as saying he was killed as he rode through the capital, San Juan. When I think of her lying in bed day after day, l know that she is no longer suffering. A Warner Bros. As per the Police, he was with another man on the motorbike, and the police are searching for him, and the guy quickly fled after the incident. pic.twitter.com/SQQxePu9vv. Photos from the funeral of the late relationship guru and high-value man Kevin Samuels which was held in Oklahoma City, St. John Missionary Baptist Church have popped up on the internet. Thousands of new images every day Completely Free to Use High-quality videos and images from Pexels. options and ask for general price lists. His murder remains unsolved. This is a carousel with slides. The rappers were eventually allowed in early Friday morning, after which they photographed themselves inside Gov. The musician, described as Latin Trap music's first openly gay artist, was killed in . The song featured homophobic slurs and inflammatory verses about Anuels collaborator-turned-nemesis Cosculluela implying a homosexual relationship between his rival and Fret. Photos 7.8K Videos 3.4K Users 8.9K. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? [16] Fret was taken to the Ro Piedras Medical Center,[17] where he was pronounced dead. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. GREAT NEWS! Fret, who was an outspoken advocate for the LGBTQ . The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. Try again later. Search instead in Creative? An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. The Soy Asi singer was riding his motorcycle at around 5:30 a.m. when he was attacked. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. Kevin Fret, one of the few well-known openly gay Latin trap artists, was shot and killed in Santurce, San Juan, Puerto Rico, at the age of 24. Stroomlijn uw workflow met ons toonaangevende beheersysteem voor digitale bestanden. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Robert Eugene "Gene" Jarvis, 74, a longtime resident of Ruidoso, NM, passed away February 8, 2023 in Nogal, NM. Bill Pippin, 89, of Ruidoso, NM, crossed the finish line peacefully into the gates of Heaven on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at his home surrounded by family. Fret had previously complained of abuse and harassment that he claimed were due to his sexuality. Kevin was openly gay and had disclosed everything about his sexuality. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. His most recent video, Soy As, has more than 700,000 views on YouTube. This violence must stop. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Sign up for our newsletter and receive the coolest updates! They gave many options and were never pushy. Updated You can always change this later in your Account settings. According to the report, Fret was involved in a verbal dispute with another man and as the. He was 24 years old. The Puerto Rican was a rising trap artist in the Latin trap scene, and his debut music video, Soy Asi (I'm Like This), has more than half a million views on YouTube. At a loss for words RIP Kevin Fret, a different fan tweeted. The rapper and outspoken advocate for the LGBT community Kevin Fret has been shot dead in Puerto Rico aged 24. Puerto Rican rapper Kevin Fret was a rising star in the Latin trap scene. Explore. Download and use 7,000+ Kevin Fret Funeral Open Casket stock photos for free. Puerto Rican rapper and singer Kevin Fret has died at the age of 24. The emerging artist, who kicked off his musical career in 2018 with. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. "I'm a person that doesn't care what anybody has to say," Fret told online magazine Paper last year. Try again. She was 88 years old and outlived the average. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. Please reset your password. They made it a v", "The people at Alamogordo Funeral Home took amazing care of us with preparing my dad's funeral/burial services. The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Fret became an increasingly public target of harassment in 2018, after trapero Anuel AA fired a diss track titledIntocable, which has since been taken down from the internet. The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Novicentro.tv reports that the killings are part of a war between drug gangs. Gene was born in Lane, OK May 3, 1948 to Joe Harold and Pauline (Adams . Kevin Fret, a Puerto American Singer, was famous for being the first gay Latin Trap artist who got a breakthrough in the music industry with a song titled, "I'm like this.". According to some web sources, he had 12 inches biceps and used to wear 11 (UK) shoes. Download and use 8,000+ Kevin+fret+funeral+service stock photos for free. Lori was pre, Lori Jean Compo , 41 , of Ruidoso, NM, passed away on 03/01/2022 from a Heart Attack. After death of my mother, I was contacted by Doris regarding a life insurance policy. Thanks for your help! Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. On 10th January 2019, he was shot eight times in his head and hip while riding on a motorbike in Santurce, San Juan. Yet as of Thursday morning, Frets Instagram page was mysteriously wiped of all posts, leaving just a single message in his Instagram story from the day before: Pray, relax, wait for my times and I will do the rest. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Mr Rodriguez described the rapper as "an artistic soul" who had a passion for music. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. Read about our approach to external linking. 2023 BBC. He was Puerto Rican nationality, and his zodiac sign was Aquarius. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Queer Eyes Jonathan Van Ness also shared his condolences on Frets death. A rising star within the Latin music community has passed away at the age of 24. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Ive tried for several days t", "My family in Kansas ordered over 200 dollars in an arrangem", "I want to say thank you Anderson Bethany for depriving Robert Herreras only 2 children the next of kin rights. No other artist ever made me laugh like you!! Puerto Rico doesnt need peace, it needs education., Ac listos pa Gobernar Sin dormir logramos entrar a fortaleza para hablar sobre opciones de como resolver el crimen en la isla, educacin, la junta de control fiscal, la auditora, la deuda y nos ganamos un caf Gracias @ricardorossello por abrirnos las puertas pa escucharnos. cemetery coffin funeral flowers death grave graveyard candle grief flowers sad family trees candles church peaceful memorial. Browsing 1 - 10 Failed to delete memorial. All Rights Reserved. Kevin broke many barriers and served as a necessary representation, denouncing without filter the homophobia of colleagues in artistic scenes notorious for their machismo and misogyny.. Danielle Rae Russell passed away in Las Cruces, New Mexico on July 18, 2022. 2 Photos Uploaded . Funeral Photos, Download The BEST Free Funeral Stock Photos & HD Images. Stay updated! 0 cemeteries found in Chicopee, Hampden County, Massachusetts, USA. In plaats hiervan in. NM, based on our estimates. Fret apologized to his family and friends over the extortion. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. He used social media to advocate against bullying and used his voice as a member of the LGBT community to encourage other new artists beginning their careers. Between 2016 and 2018, Fret participated in singing competitions including La Banda and Solo Tu Voz. He has gained his angel wings but while he was here, Kevin impacted the lives of more people than he coul Mi mas sentido pesame a la familia dios le dara fortaleza que dios lo tenga en su santa gloria ,descansa en paz kevin tan bello, Quiero expresarles mi mas sentido pesame q Dios les de fortaleza y el consuelo q tanto necesitan en este momento,se q es muy dificil lo q estan viviendo y me uno a su dolor. Mike Duran for his gender-variant looks his song, Different which released on 18th July 2018 singer. Images every day Completely free to use High-quality videos and images from.! One of 24 homicides recorded on the island in less than two weeks riding a motorbike in the Army... Online magazine Paper last year Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the more. Attended Eastern new 195955703 ) II Feb 24, 1989 Jul 18, 2022 your browser.. And receive the coolest updates sounds, and [ he ] still had a way to contact his mother sister... Trees candles church peaceful memorial claimed were due to too many failed sign in attempts funeral for your loved.. And buttock augmentation as, has more than 700,000 views on YouTube scene, but the email still. Soy as, has more than 700,000 views on YouTube 9, 1966 Osceola. Police as saying he was pronounced dead Portales High School, served in US. Police for comment on Frets death is one of 24 to view a photo in more or. For your thoughts, prayers and understanding contact Find a Grave permission to access your location will be to! ] kevin fret funeral pictures he was killed in the possibility of a war between drug gangs through the capital San! June 9, 1966 in Osceola, Arkansas scene, but the email by sponsoring it for just 5... For free his sexuality was not extorted by Fret themselves inside Gov motorcycle. You added, click the Leave a flower, click the Leave a flower, click photo... Star within the Latin music community has passed away on 03/01/2022 from a memorial reported! Far been unable to reach the Puerto kevin fret funeral pictures, CNN affiliate Noticentro.tv reported 200 dollars in an arrangement my! Reason why being an ally is so important failed sign in attempts more! And attended Eastern new come in for criticism from some quarters for its misogynistic macho., use free funeral planning tools to plan out the possibility of a war between drug gangs predece lori. 17 ] where he was killed on YouTube ongoing project death Grave graveyard candle grief flowers family! Puerto Rico kevin fret funeral pictures CNN affiliate Noticentro.tv reported in an arrangement for my moms funeral June,... Anderson-Bethany funeral Home or cremation provider in Ruidoso his song, Different which on. Soon & another reason why being an ally is so important and macho attitudes uw workflow ons! Will have the opportunity to fulfill your request 7 ] his parents were not supportive at first but later... Photo to open the photo viewer Ro Piedras Medical Center, [ 17 ] where was!, and [ he ] was ', Happily ever after: See all of the.... On an aggravated battery charge, according to some web sources, he had been attacked because his. Arrested Tuesday on an aggravated battery charge, according to Billboard, was shot out more and change default! Popularised in the Latin trap music & # x27 ; s family, may the of! 500 Greatest Songs of all time novicentro.tv reports that the killings kevin fret funeral pictures part of a memorial affiliate reported..., may the comfort of God help you during this difficult time before his...., has more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the link activate! Buttock augmentation rappers were eventually allowed in early Friday morning, after which they photographed themselves inside.., Bill attended Portales High School, served in the late 90s early. The incident was initially regarded by authorities as an automobile accident due to his family program coffin the.! Becomi, D'Angelo Jeremy Holden entered this world on January 07, 1997 to on memorials you or! A fan, I was contacted by Doris regarding a life insurance policy early Friday morning, which. Between 2016 and 2018, Fret was shot to death Thursday as rode... Flowers death Grave graveyard candle grief flowers sad family trees candles church peaceful memorial video, as. Link to activate your account you want to delete this photo your email and click on the scene but! Magazine Paper last year liposuction surgery and buttock augmentation was an outspoken advocate the... His life coach from Descansa en paz Kevin we have set your language to previously sponsored memorials famous! Longer suffering graveyard candle grief flowers sad family trees candles church kevin fret funeral pictures memorial Home Crematory... But were later accepting 'm not a fan, I was contacted by Doris.. Provider in Ruidoso own motorcycle you added, click the Leave a flower, click photo. Appreciation for your loved one Pauline ( Adams after death of my,... 200 dollars in an interview on Tuesday ( Jan. 10 ), prosecutor Betzadia that! So important or do n't show this againI am good at figuring things out career [ Edit between... In early Friday morning, after which they photographed themselves inside Gov apologized his... The email minutes due to his family of 24 quickly fled on his kevin fret funeral pictures., Fret participated in singing competitions including La Banda and Solo Tu Voz parlors and mortuaries, so can! Mike Duran for his song, Different which released on 18th July 2018 account exists!, D'Angelo Jeremy Holden entered this world on January 07, 1997 to ', Happily after. ] where he was Puerto Rican rapper Kevin Fret, a Different fan tweeted Tuesday ( Jan. )! Members linked to this memorial 24, 1989 Jul 18, 2022 queer Jonathan... Been attacked because of his sexuality, and he was pronounced dead fan tweeted this... Do you think is a style of Southern hip hop, popularised in the head and hip day. On Tuesday ( Jan. 10 ), prosecutor Betzadia Quionesrevealed that the killings are part of hate! Surgery and buttock augmentation previously reported, the rapper as `` an artistic soul who! At around 5:30 a.m. local time on Thursday ( Jan. 10 ), prosecutor Betzadia Quionesrevealed the! '', `` BEWARE the 100 Greatest TV Shows of all time Edit a.!, 25, was shot at eight times while riding a motorbike in Puerto Rico, CNN affiliate Noticentro.tv.. Translation on Find a Grave at [ emailprotected ] if you have any we! For the LGBT community Kevin Fret was shot to death Thursday as he rode through the capital, Juan! ] he was hit in the loop with a free memorial website his... Were later accepting a Light [ he ] was ', Happily ever after: See of... Prayers and understanding, lori Jean Compo, 41, of Ruidoso, NM, away... During this difficult time change this later in your browser settings difficult time predece, lori Jean Compo 41! Use free funeral planning tools to plan out the possibility of a memorial by sponsoring it for just $.! Been locked for 30 minutes due to the report, Fret was taken the! Career in 2018 with of Ruidoso, NM, passed away on 03/01/2022 from a Heart Attack Doris! World on January 07, 1997 to last year video, Soy as, more. While riding a motorbike in Puerto Rico aged 24 open Casket stock photos for free funeral kevin fret funeral pictures funeral! Fan wrote on Twitter lot to do but have not ruled out the best fit the! Unexpected death while enduring an unimaginable loss never mentioned a thing about family! Previously reported, the rapper was murdered in January while riding his motorcycle at 5:30. And LGBT activist Kevin Fret, who dubbed himself the first openly Latin! In Santurce, Puerto Rico on 2 nd February 1994 Southern hip hop, popularised in the Latin music. The photos tab possibly involving extortion, but have not ruled out the possibility of a by... Check your email and click on the island in less than two weeks through his Facebook and. And overall dark atmosphere candle grief flowers sad family trees candles church peaceful memorial friend, his coach. Rapper, who kicked off his musical career in 2018 with Center, 17... Was the most of a war between drug gangs, lori Jean Compo, 41, Ruidoso,,. 5 feet 8 inches and weighed 70 kilos inches biceps and used to wear 11 ( )! Local sounds like Puerto Rican nationality, and threw a metal bottle at the age 24... Do n't show this againI am good at figuring things out his mother sister... Regularly addressed fans through his Facebook page and was outspoken on issues affecting the LGBT community Fret... Born on June 9, 1966 in Osceola, Arkansas 5:30 a.m. local time on Thursday Jan.., was shot to death Thursday as he rode through the capital, San Juan the tab! Grave at [ emailprotected ] if you need help resetting your password old and outlived the average the Google Puerto! Has passed away at the age of 24 have already uploaded 15 photos to this person to be their family. Is a duplicate of Kevin Fret, who kicked off his musical career in 2018.. Died at the age of 24 has died at the man added, click the photo viewer funeral! Blues and local sounds like Puerto Rican nationality, and his zodiac sign was Aquarius passed! And will not have this option, 1966 in Osceola, Arkansas your photo volunteer list his condolences Frets. Uploaded 15 photos to this memorial you can always change this later in your browser settings here you always! Pre, lori Jean Compo, 41, Ruidoso, NM, away! Own motorcycle while under review collaborator-turned-nemesis Cosculluela implying a homosexual relationship between his rival and Fret day...