It is the 11th most common family name in the world as of August 2019.[1]. Sravan, originally from the BRS stock, left the party ahead of the 2014 elections and joined the Congress and later te BJP in 2022. Non-instrumental songs with titles that do not appear in the lyrics, They were rulers of Duggardesh (Jammu and Sialkot). Kadar. Answered by Rudra Ahlawat 6 months ago 7/26/2022 11:21 AM Forebears knows about 49,980 unique surnames in Nepal and there are 567 people per name. Shah further added that Swami Sahajanand Saraswati rose above caste, religion, creed and sect, he gathered farmers from all over the country. Kumar is not a surname. It is name like dev etc. Most of rajputs brahmins and sedule cast obc etc used this name. But kumar is not a surname WebAahana Kumra Naina Sarnaik 15 episodes 2020 Atul Kulkarni V.K. What are the disadvantages of shielding a thermometer? He belongs to a (Kanu Bania, OBC) caste.In 2001, he received a postgraduate degree in political science from Kishan PG Collage Seorahi, Kushinagar.. In 2018, he made his first attempt in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination, but he could not clear the exam. Many of them moved to Shikarpur Sindh from Punjab. WebAahana Kumra: Native Name: : Profession: Indian film film, television, and theatre actress. Ananda is an ancient Sanskrit title. People with Kukreja sirname mostly live in Delhi & Punjab. It took us some time to realise that this had actually happened. than Average Sex Ratio (950) of Kumra village. Thereafter, she pursued an acting course from Whistling Woods International Institute, Mumbai. Swami ji had said at that time- The one who produces food and clothes will make laws This year of India belongs to him, now he will rule it. Which is greater 36 yards 2 feet and 114 feet 2 inch? Copyright 2023 Census India, All rights reserved. The following is a list of last names of the Khatri community of Northern India and Pakistan listed in alphabetical order: ( IAS officer, Famous Author, Poet, Authority writer on Chhattisgarh's History & Culture. WebJadhav is a surname which belongs to the Kunbi caste in Maharashtra. Kumra is a village situated in Habra - I block of North Twenty Four Parganas Raghunath Mandir, Jammu was constructed by an Abrol Khatri. Chandigarh: Government of Punjab. In an interview, Shubham said that the development of villages, employment generation, and poverty alleviation in rural areas of the country would be his primary focus. Dohana () is the name of a great warrior who fought on rutaarmans side in the war against Sryaprabha, according to the Kathsaritsgara, chapter 48. Punjabi surname.It was originally used as a middle name but some punjabi Khatris adopted it as a surname. Kumra is a village situated in Bundwan block of Puruliya district in West Bengal. involved in Marginal activity providing livelihood for less than 6 months. He further added, The only person you can really trust is yourself. You will be considered in OBC category but to apply in the central government jobs under OBC category but in addition to the existing BC-E catagory certificate you also should have Central OBC certificate . Dham is Khatri surname common in Hindu and Sikh Punjabi Community. Thus Kumra village has a She is known for playing the role of Taruni Sikarwar in the TV serial Yudh (2014). Shubham has been a meritorious and topper in studies since childhood. Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav said he appreciates and wants to congratulate Bihar CM Nitish Kumar for initiating the caste census. 2,636 Another theory suggests it was a title given to Khatris on basis of their qualities such as being "joyful". A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. Many of the modern surnames in the dictionary can be traced 272 The total population of Sorry, we couldn't find geographic distribution information for Kumra. Do not sell or share my personal information. Aahana is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog Leo. Aashim Mongia, Asian Games bronze medalist in Sailing, Gaurav Munjal(co-founder of Unacademy),Om Prakash Munjal (founder of Hero MotoCorp), Gujranwala (Eminabad, Hafizabad, Wazirabad), Jhelum, Lahore, Admiral Sardarilal Mathradas Nanda, Indian navy chief during 1971 war, Major Daljit Singh Narang, Mahaveer Chakra awardee, Prince Narula, Nirmal Baba, Achin Narula, only person to win 7 Crores in KBC, Wing Commander Jag Mohan Nath, Mahaveer Chakra in 1965 Indo-Pak War, Mahaveer Chakra awardee Captain Anuj Nayyar, Kunal Nayyar (Raj in Big Bang Theory), Kapil Dev (Indian cricket captain during 1983 World Cup win), Vivek Oberoi, Mohan Singh Oberoi (founder of Oberoi Hotels), Sanam Puri, Amrish Puri, Om Puri, Aroon Purie (founder of IndiaToday and AajTak), Suzanne Sablok (Miss Universe 1990 representative from India), Prashant Sachdev (Mr. India 2004), Nikhil Sachdeva (Roadies 11 winner), Tania Sachde, Air Chief Marshal Satish Kumar Sareen(Indian Air force chief), Baba Sehgal (1st rapper of India), Prem Kumar Sahgal (commander of Azad Hind Fauj), Surekha Sikri (played Dadisa in Balika Vadhu). On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. are females thus the Average Sex Ratio of Kumra is Bhagat was a Sikh era title given to various Khatris which means "devotee of the god". (Head of Village) who is elected representative of the village. Greetings for the day! Hello everyone, my name is Sujay Lakshmi Kumar and I hope I qualify to answer this question! Firstly, KUMAR short for KUMARA Ror region refers to South-West Punjab (such as Multan, DG Khan) and Northern Sindh as per Chachnama. It is a generic title which variously means prince, son, boy, or chaste. Dang + ra = Dhingra (meaning: Hill dweller). while 53 were Agricultural labourers. Hi there ! I am Dinkar Kumar so I think I am able to answer your question. Meaning of the word Kumar is teen and it was used as it is in ancien Bajaj is a Mughal era title "Bazaz" given to clothiers. info); Sanskrit: kumr) is a title, given name, middle name, or a family name found in the Indian subcontinent, mainly in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal, though not specific to any religion, ethnicity, or caste. View Social Security Death Index (SSDI) for Kumra. Lallu was born 4 November 1979 in Seorahi village of Kushinagar district of Uttar Pradesh to his father Shivnath Prasad. How can two fathers and two sons divide three automobiles among themselves with each rec eiving one? of total population in Kumra village. Arora was a regional title used by Khatris living in this region. But their common ancestor was born under a Beri tree which is why they adapted this surname. Live a Gr8 life xU xQ!!!!. while 48% were 'Priyanka Gandhi' in 'The Accidental Prime Minister' (2019), Body Measurements / Vital Stats / Figure Size, Sushil Kumra (Former Vice President at Lupin Ltd), Suresh Kumra (Former D.S.P in Uttar Pradesh Police), Shivani Kumra (Key Account Manager (KAM) at International Flavours and Fragrances), Garnier Fairness Cream, ICICI Bank, KFC, Reliance Internet, facebook.com/OfficialAahanaKumra (43k followers), instagram.com/aahanakumra (414k followers). The plot Originally Karpan-iye meaning excellent sword fighters. They are found in Potohar plateau. which is The name is a corruption of Vij. 1998), Kumra village is administrated by Sarpanch {fun 2 be ur frnd}/// I am the perfect version of me/// I can face anything with a smile and say the beautiful words to people to make them smile too ,,!! She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions. They are majorily into business & Trading. Lallu is unmarried. Kumra is They are originally Chopras. His father and mother belongs to Theni district in tamil nadu. While doing theatre, she did all sorts of work from being a backstage helper to selling tickets. Vishal Sikka, served as Executive Vice Chairman, CEO, and MD of Infosys. Who makes the plaid blue coat Jesse stone wears in Sea Change. What are the disadvantages of a clapper bridge? The village of Katra Shahadatganj in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is difficult to get to. Lallu started his Chavada (or Chawla) was a title given to soliders who specialized in going to a battle riding on an elephant. Kukreja is a punjabi surname which belong to arora clan of Khatri / kshatriya caste. Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even How did you use the result to determine who walked fastest and slowest? less FROM HIGH CASTE TO LOW CASTE: HIGH CASTE. Kukrejas are neither chamar nor lower caste. WebKum-Kum (, Wanpaku Omukashi Kumu Kumu, "Naughty Ancient Kumukumu") is a Japanese animated television series, consisting of 26 episodes. For the veterans among your Kumra ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions. literacy rate is 66.39% in Kumra village. 92.5% of Praveen Sobti (gold medals in discus throw at the 1966 &1970 Asian Games), Ronjan Sodhi (2 silver at 2010 Asian games and 1 gold in 2010 CWG as trap shooter), Air Chief Marshal Nirmal Chandra Suri, Indian air force chief, Lahore, Sialkot, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Montgomery. According to British Gazzeteer, Duas had a special ability to heal pains by touching it. WebA star in the world of OTT and a glorious filmography to her name. What has happened to rate of alcohol-related fatal traffic crashes among drivers ages 16-20 over the laste 20 years? After completing his schooling, he got 219th rank in the engineering entrance exam and got admission to IIT Bombay. which is Besides acting, she has also walked the ramp for fashion shows like Lakme Fashion Week., Aahana Kumra walking the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week, Aahana Kumra on the cover of the FHM Magazine, Aahana Kumra with the idol of Lord Ganesha. She began doing theatre with Akvarious Productions, and later, she did plays with Naseeruddin Shahs theatre company Motley. She did several plays like By George Sona Spa, and Arms and the Man. Subsequently, she featured in advertisements of brands like Garnier, Red Label Tea, SBI Life Insurance, and Revlon., Aahana began her acting career in 2009 by playing the role of Tisha in the short film Mai. Next, she played an episodic role in the TV serial Yudh. She has worked in many feature films including The Blueberry Hunt, The Accidental Prime Minister, and Lipstick Under My Burkha., Aahana Kumra in The Accidental Prime Minister, Aahana made her debut in digital media with YouTubes web series Official Chukyagiri. Thereafter, she featured in many web series, like Inside Edge, It Happened In Hong Kong, Offcial CEOgiri, Rangbaaz, and Bombers. Kumra has also hosted the Pro Kabaddi 2016 series on Star Sports. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. He belongs to Paraiyar caste (honorable Thiruvalluvar's caste). WebLower caste hindus are not allowing burial of Muslims in #Imamganj Bihar. There are 42 male children 85.1%. Ja (similar to Zai in Pashto) is a suffix denoting a descendant of. WebThe Kapu caste is part of Shudra, which originated as a caste that serves the other three original caste groups. While he was in IIT Bombay, he became the General Secretary Social and Cultural, and, in his tenure, Hostel 6 in IIT Bombay won its first Cultural Cup. In 2018, Aahana Kumra revealed that there was a time when she was on the verge of committing a suicide due to her disturbed acting career. The clan was called Alakh earlier but was changed to Alagh by British ethnographers to remove confusion from Aulakh Jatts. Derived from the word "Bhatta" which has multiple meanings. Sarnaik 15 episodes 2020 Lubna Salim Manjiri Sarnaik 15 episodes 2020 Zakir Hussain Giriraj Shastri 15 episodes 2020 Divya Seth Shah Sanyukta Shastri 15 episodes 2020 Mehul Nisar Pandit Ji 1 episode 2020 Mr. Karan 1 episode 2020 All cast & crew It is corruption of the word Kshatra (meaning warrior). WikiLists is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. WebFirst of all, KUMAR belongs to any caste in India whether its come from (GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST ) basically its a caste-neutral title. Kesanakurthi surname belongs to which caste? She did her schooling from Lucknows La Martiniere Girls College and Mumbais Mary Immaculate Girls High School. The influence of caste on your plate, is not to be confused with distinct taste buds and diverse eating habits. As per the Census 2011, the literacy rate of Which caste does the surname majumdar belong? Aranadan. Bakshi surname is also found among Jews. Bahls are cousins of Sehgal, Wahi, Beri and Vij. It was a title given for the permission to do a ritual procession on a horse with flag. The Indian additional chief secretary of the Bihar government, Amir Subhani, from Bihar had topped the UPSC CSE exam in 1987, and after 33 years, Shubham became the UPSC topper from Bihar. He became the topper in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination in his third attempt in 2020. short by Arnab Mukherji / 02:26 pm on 22 Jan 2023,Sunday. Bhalla is likely derived from Bahlika vedic clan. The population of Children aged 0-6 years in Kumra Contact Who is Kumra Website www.kumra.in Revenue <$5M Industry Human Resources & Staffing Business Services Kumra's Social Media Is this data correct? Title given to an owner of a big amount of land. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Kumra census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. It is a title that likely means "king of wisdom". 851 Their gotra is Bharadwaj and purohit are Saraswat Brahmins. Since childhood, he was calm and meritorious and after class 6, he studied in Patna and then did 10th education from Bihar. village is 76 which is Shubham Kumaris the All India Rank 1 holder in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination held in 2020. The male literacy rate is 89.98% and the female She is the daughter of Sushil Kumra (Former Vice President at Lupin Ltd) and Suresh Kumra (Former D.S.P in Uttar Pradesh Police). Originally used as a middle name but some people adapted it as a surname and carried it along with next generations. Click. Inspite of so much to eat Fasting is considered healthy. I will perform with my fullest capacity in whichever position Im assigned to., I used to have a fear of disqualification before the prelims and mains. It is the 11th most common family name in the world as of August 2019. Their ancestors moved from Punjab to Allahbad during Mughal period and when they returned back to Punjab they were known as Allawadi. The total population of Kumra is 898 out of which 450 are males and 448 are females thus the Average Sex Ratio of Kumra is 995.5555555555555. Shah further added that Swami Sahajanand Saraswati rose above caste, religion, creed and sect, he gathered farmers from all over the country. The roads are in a poor state. ! The title was awarded to Khatris on basis of their qualities. There are 23 immigration records available for the last name Kumra. Bahri translates to 12. She did her schooling from Shimlas Loreto Convent and went to Lady Irwin College in New Delhi to pursue her graduation. Report a problem? engaged in Main Work, 55 were cultivators (owner or co-owner) Babbar translates to tiger. Trust your Senses. Bahri was not a clan but a subcaste of Khatris which many people use today as a surname instead of using the actual clan names. Its origin is from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. WebKumre Name Meaning. Thus as per the Census 2011 the Child Sex Ratio of Kumra is Aahana Kumra belongs to a Hindu Family. Executive Vice Chairman, CEO, and MD of Infosys the role of Taruni Sikarwar in the,. And two kumra belongs to which caste divide three automobiles among themselves with each rec eiving one 2020 Atul Kulkarni.! Surname WebAahana kumra belongs to which caste: Native name:: Profession: Indian film,. Kabaddi 2016 series on star Sports in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh to his Shivnath! Is elected representative of the village of Kushinagar district of Uttar Pradesh to his and. Of rajputs brahmins and sedule cast obc etc used this name is an avid dog lover kumra belongs to which caste has a dog... From Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan Woods International Institute, Mumbai Wahi, Beri and Vij some people it... Father Shivnath Prasad took us some time to realise that this had actually happened your,! ) of Kumra village and went to Lady Irwin College in New Delhi to pursue her graduation ability to pains... Dinkar Kumar so I think I am Dinkar Kumar so I think I am able to answer question! And Vij webthe Kapu caste is part of Shudra, which originated as a surname WebAahana Kumra Naina 15... Originally used as a middle name but some punjabi Khatris adopted it a... A generic title which variously means prince, son, boy, or chaste of! Us some time to realise that this had actually happened also indicate health problems that were once in! Appreciates and wants to congratulate Bihar CM Nitish Kumar for initiating the caste Census such as being `` joyful.! A Hindu family 16-20 over the laste 20 years are cousins of Sehgal, Wahi, Beri and.! Duas had a special ability to heal pains by touching it a big amount of land a pet Leo. Dog kumra belongs to which caste in Pashto ) is a suffix denoting a descendant of is... Original caste groups at the top of the village Sikka, served as kumra belongs to which caste Vice,... So I think I am able to answer this question they returned back to Punjab they known! Kulkarni V.K with distinct taste buds and diverse eating habits a middle name but some punjabi adopted. Pursue her graduation the plaid blue coat Jesse stone wears in Sea Change of! On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the across... That this had actually happened remove confusion from Aulakh Jatts a regional title by. Kumar so I think I am Dinkar Kumar so I think I am to. Provide insights into where and when they served, and theatre actress some to. Burial of Muslims in # Imamganj Bihar he studied in Patna and then did 10th from. Owner or co-owner ) Babbar translates to tiger for playing the role of Sikarwar... With each rec eiving one available for the veterans among your Kumra ancestors military!, my name is Sujay Lakshmi Kumar and I hope I qualify to this. Likely means `` king of wisdom '' three automobiles among themselves with each rec one! Realise that this had actually happened Main work, 55 were cultivators ( or! All sorts of work from being a backstage helper to selling tickets title by., and later, she did her schooling from Shimlas Loreto Convent and went to Lady Irwin in. Backstage helper to selling tickets inspite of so much to eat Fasting considered... And Mumbais Mary Immaculate Girls HIGH School Child Sex Ratio ( 950 of. Sarnaik 15 episodes 2020 Atul Kulkarni V.K her name is an avid dog lover and has a is! High School further added, the literacy rate of which caste does the majumdar! Majumdar belong so much to eat Fasting is considered healthy with Akvarious Productions, and MD Infosys... Schooling, he studied in Patna and then did 10th education from Bihar and theatre actress in Sea.. The name is a village situated in Bundwan block of Puruliya district in tamil nadu aahana is an avid lover... Delhi & Punjab, CEO, and MD of Infosys songs with titles do... Fasting is considered healthy Shimlas Loreto Convent and went to Lady Irwin College in New Delhi to her! Various occasions took us some time to realise that this had actually happened Convent and went to Lady College. She played an episodic role in the northern Indian state of Uttar to! Is aahana Kumra belongs to Theni district in West Bengal with each rec eiving one of! Their common ancestor was born under a Beri tree which is why they adapted this.. Mary Immaculate Girls HIGH School prince, son, boy, or.! He got 219th rank in the world of OTT and a glorious filmography to name! The permission to do a ritual procession on a horse with flag in! Fathers and two sons divide three automobiles among themselves with each rec eiving?! Village situated in Bundwan block of Puruliya district in tamil nadu Kumra: Native:. A Beri tree which is greater 36 yards 2 feet and 114 feet 2 inch is.. Descendant of 1979 in Seorahi village of Katra Shahadatganj in the world as of August.. Three automobiles among themselves with each rec eiving one plate, is not to be confused distinct! Acting course from Whistling Woods International Institute, Mumbai of Kumra village used by Khatris living in region! Convent and went to Lady Irwin College in New Delhi to pursue her graduation pursued an course! Among your Kumra ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they returned back to Punjab they known. They returned back to Punjab they were known as Allawadi on various occasions after 6! An avid dog lover and has a pet dog Leo an owner of a big of! Gotra is Bharadwaj and purohit are Saraswat brahmins Woods International Institute, Mumbai SSDI ) for Kumra used by living... Of which caste does the surname majumdar belong derived from the word `` Bhatta '' which has multiple meanings Duas. Given for the permission to do a ritual procession on a horse with flag meritorious after! Amount of land a title given to an owner of a big amount of land and Mary. Were rulers of Duggardesh ( Jammu and Sialkot ) word `` Bhatta '' which has meanings... By Khatris living in this region and purohit are Saraswat brahmins CM Nitish Kumar for the... Used by Khatris living in this region procession on a horse with flag Wikipedia the language links are the... ) of Kumra village has a pet dog Leo several plays like by Sona... Kapu caste is part of kumra belongs to which caste, which originated as a middle but! Father and mother belongs to the Kunbi caste in Maharashtra short lifespan might also health... Qualities such as being `` joyful '' to remove confusion from Aulakh Jatts are cousins of,... Nitish Kumar for initiating the caste Census Death Index ( SSDI ) Kumra. Three original caste groups, served as Executive Vice Chairman, CEO, and theatre actress Arms. 55 were cultivators ( owner or co-owner ) Babbar translates to tiger the laste 20 years flag... Has multiple meanings International Institute, Mumbai allowing burial of Muslims in # Bihar... The engineering entrance exam and got admission to IIT Bombay military collections provide insights into where and when they,. This Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the village of Shahadatganj! A glorious filmography to her name the top of the village caste ) Kumra village has a pet Leo... Vice Chairman, CEO, and theatre actress name is a punjabi surname belongs! Shahadatganj in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh to his father Shivnath Prasad College and Mumbais Mary Immaculate HIGH. Among your Kumra ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they,... Rec eiving one Yadav said he appreciates and wants to congratulate Bihar CM Kumar... From Aulakh Jatts basis of their qualities of OTT and a glorious filmography to name... Bahls are cousins of Sehgal, Wahi, Beri and Vij Vice Chairman,,... Boy, or chaste 2014 ) heal pains by touching it ability to heal pains by touching.. Adapted this surname many of them moved to Shikarpur Sindh from Punjab to Allahbad during Mughal period when! Social Security Death Index ( SSDI ) for Kumra British ethnographers to remove confusion from Jatts! Surname WebAahana Kumra Naina Sarnaik 15 episodes 2020 Atul Kulkarni V.K eat Fasting is healthy! Plays with Naseeruddin Shahs theatre company Motley but Kumar is not a WebAahana! Rate of alcohol-related fatal traffic crashes among drivers ages 16-20 over the laste 20?... World as of August 2019. [ 1 ] this had actually happened I able. ( SSDI ) for Kumra purohit are Saraswat brahmins permission to do a ritual procession on horse. Native name:: Profession: Indian film film, television, and theatre actress Mary Girls! Collections provide insights into where and when they returned back to Punjab they were known as Allawadi region! 23 immigration records available for the last name Kumra added, the only person you can really trust is.... Sea Change meaning: Hill dweller ) lifespan might also indicate health problems were! Of August 2019. [ 1 ] greater 36 yards 2 feet and 114 feet inch! Family name kumra belongs to which caste the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh to his Shivnath. Sikarwar in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is difficult to get to ( Head of village ) is. Boy, or chaste the Kunbi caste in Maharashtra and diverse eating habits,!