This all-star face wash is formulated with mineral-rich thermal spring water, niacinamide (vitamin B3), moisturizing glycerin, and essential ceramides. Enter the ingredients in EWGs Build Your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that product. Aldi Camping Gear, Part 1: Tents and Bedding (2020), This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for March 1, 2023, Specially Selected Mild Avocado Tomatillo Salsa. After being a bit disappointed in the altered version of the old hydrating cleanser, I decided I would try their new gel cleanser and I am so glad I did. It claims to remove dirt and makeup without irritating or drying out the skin. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 9.50 or 15 (depending on size) This cleanser definitely isn't as cheap as the first, but is really good. Aldis never ceases to impress me with their wonderful, affordable products. CeraVe Hydrating failed me with the filmy residue. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. I was using the H2O Advance Aqua Gel at night, and experienced breakouts while doing so. (Is It Better? Also no animal testing. The price is great at Aldis . Its consistency is fairly thin. Best alcohol-free face . Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir > Uncategorized > lacura body lotion discontinued. Know Your Environment. Im glad the Aqua Gel is working so well for you! This is the only facial cleanser variety Aldi sells. It is a much cheaper option than what you can get from bigger brands, and it contains a huge number of the most beneficial ingredients too. The Lacura Moisture Boost Face Cream is an intensely hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens and plumps up fine dry lines. Lacura Foaming Gel Cleanser lacura body lotion discontinued. Im glad you liked it! Fast shipping and buyer protection. With sensitive complexions in mind, the ultra-gentle, super-hydrating formula gently removes makeup, dissolves excess oil, and washes away impurities without stripping the skin. Lacura has been available across Europe for many years, and they are starting to appear on the shelves in the US as well. Best for sensitive skin: Tata Harper SUPERKIND Softening Cleanser, $88. AHC Hydrating Aqualuronic Facial Cleanser for Dehydrated Skin Korean Skincare 140 ml. So I say offer both. Lacura Cleansing Exfoliating Scrub + Lacura Foaming Gel Cleanser, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). I like the product, Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser, however, I find the pump dispenser very difficult to use. stand-up tube dispenser (about 40 cents per ounce). I wont buy the gel again, and may use this bottle to was my handsbut it is dry, so Im not even sure about that! Add to Bag Out of stock Discontinued. The ingredients list for this face wash includes panthenol, Vitamin E, and bisabolol. All gone. So far, so good, especially for its price point. Now the hunt begins for a comparable product. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, NEW Lacura Face Care Hydrating Facial Cleanser 8.45 fl. Pick between a brightening, hydrating or correcting cleanser. This new product might be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for us guys not wearing make-up. It seems like Aldi has been shaking things up lately. However it also has the addition of BHA (salicylic acid) so it tad more potent, and also better equipped at blitzing blackheads. Its so refreshing to my face. This scrub is $2.79 for a 7-oz. Wet face and hands with lukewarm water. Our comments here are not seen by the Aldi Corporation. Please , Aldi, bring it back. Im looking forward to trying more Lacura products when they appear on the shelves. The little jar doesnt actually have the percentage on it and I got rid of the box, so I dont know if that info was on there or not. Oh my. #cerave #ceravecleanser #newcer. To be fair, the last point isnt necessarily the gels fault, but I was having the worst breakouts during the time that I was using this gel. Discover our range of face cleansers for Normal, Dry & Oily Skin from Avene, Botanics and more. LOVE IT! If you get it in your eyes, it stings like soap and leaves your skin dry, when you can finally get the gel formula off your skin. denham women's clothing; These products are so similar it was hard to tell the difference. For all skin types. If you have sensitive skin or are new to acids, then Lacura's scrub is a good shout because it's very gentle, yet effective enough for you to notice a difference come morning. For me, nothing will ever beat 'Good Genes.' Pretty tempting, right? As with almost everything own-brand, particularly at ALDI, Lacura products are significantly cheaper than any name-brand alternatives. Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. Non-greasy. As such, its no surprise that 76% of people who bought cleansers, toners and serums last year said that price remains a key factor, when they choose which item to buy. Unfortunately, not all of ALDIs Lacura products are available via their website, and not every store will stock them all either particularly in North America. Latura hydrating facial cleanser with pro vitamin B5. Soothing aloe is one of the main ingredients and it is very cheap compared to comparable products on the market. EDITORS NOTE: Readers are reporting that this facial cleanser has been discontinued in their local stores. Lindsey is also the head writer and Co-founder of Rvandplaya.com. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I Use all the products but this one was new that I just saw absolutely a great find thank you. Our Lacura range is perfect for those who want quality skin, face and body care without the salon price tag. lacura body lotion discontinued. 250 ml. Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Well, weve got you covered. Im sorry I couldnt be more help! Overall, their texture felt less greasy, and I didn't need as much to feel as though my skin my getting a heavy hit of hydration. I love it too, but it appears that Aldi has discontinued it. Again this contains all the goodies you'd want from an eye cream. Maybe some people like the new stuff. The Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains vitamin E and aloe vera, is pH balanced, and is designed for all skin types. Being such a great price, I wish it worked for me! Copyright 2023. Sulfates in soaps and shampoos are very drying. I need to go stock up. Step 1. Table of Contents show. Vitamin B5 | eBay Back to home page | Listed in category: Health & Beauty Skin Care Anti-Aging Products Share Description Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. It just reminds me of laundry detergent. Not to mention the fact that many of the Lacura brand beauty products havent made their way over to the states. Lindsey is based in Morgantown, West Virginia. This has a nice, not-overpowering scent, and it has a cooling effect on the skin. My face looks and feels supple and Im 58. The safest products score well by both measures, with a low hazard rating and a fair or better data availability rating. Use for instant feel-good moments. This time around, she's testing Aldi's brand new premium skincare range, which includes dupes of some of the best products from Drunk Elephant, Sunday Riley and Huda. bottle with a pump dispenser (about 33 cents per ounce). The Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a basic but adequate face wash. Its good for washing your face in the morning or at the end of the day, or if you dont want to use regular bar soap or body wash on your face in the shower, this is a good alternative. To use it, wet your face and gently massage the scrub onto the face using small circular motions, then rinse. My face looks greatbut Ill wait a few days and see if I get breakouts. There is also virgin marula oil, glycerin and antioxidant-rich cantaloupe fruit (aka melon) to soothe and hydrate. Aldi Lacura Q10 Renew Day Cream SPF 20. I feel my face swiveling up its so drying. LacuraFacial CleansersExfoliating Scrub & Foaming Cleanser. Add it to your morning and evening routine to enjoy smoother skin. Aldi Lacura Caviar Night Cream, 6.99. I love my Lacura skin regimen but not this gel cleanser! In fact, we use the same hard-working ingredients youll find behind more expensive labels. Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. I personally used it in the mornings because I wanted to see how it felt/looked under makeup. Just bought the cleansing LACURA exfoliating scrub and absolutely love it. $39 at Sephora. But for now, Im going to pass on this one and wait to see what Lacura Face Care comes up with next! This contains all the ingredients you'd want in an eye cream. Just apply it to wet hair and leave it in. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Joan Kavanaugh, ALDIs vice president of corporate purchasing, states about the Lacura line, Every product features natures finest ingredients and the latest skincare research to really nurture the skin. Im happy to hear you like the aqua gel! Totally agree. ), Who Makes Aldi Peanut Butter? I think its all about what works best for you, for me these products have been amazing. Im glad its working so well for you and your skin! I did just hit publish on a post about some daily wear face sunscreens that Ive been testing out if youre interested: https://luxelifesmallbudget.com/finding-a-daily-face-sunscreen/. Im very particular with my face products. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Perhaps the thing that people like most about this particular Lacura product is its smart packaging. Multi peptide moisturiser 6.99 - dupe for Drunk Elephant protini polypeptide cream 57 The Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains vitamin E and aloe vera, is pH balanced, and is designed for all skin types. Does Aldi Sell Flowers? 7. I too am upset that lacura discontinued the hydrating facial cleanser. Ulta Beauty. Gave up Mary Kay I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing your experience! To go hand in hand with their Multi Intensive Serum, Lacura offers an Anti-Wrinkle night cream under the same Q10 Renew name. The great hydrating one was never a problem with cleansing your whole face, including your eyes! My moisturizer went on so smoothly! Suitable for all skin types., The packaging also highlights that it contains hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, and glycerin, and claims to provide moisture recharge, up to 24 hours skin hydration, and gives a pleasant skin feeling.. The cooling/refreshing sensation was definitely one of my favorite parts of this product too. The new product, Lacura Foaming Gel Cleanser, is nothing like the old product, Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser. The Aldi cleanser claims to be both a makeup remover and cleanser in one that is good for all skin types. One and wait to see what Lacura face Care comes up with next contains vitamin and! Product might be great for stripping makeup, but it appears that Aldi has been things... A fair or better data availability rating Genes. terribly drying for US guys wearing. Store items see what Lacura face Care comes up with next its all about what works best for sensitive:... Im looking forward to trying more Lacura products when they appear on the shelves in the US as.! That Lacura discontinued the Hydrating Facial cleanser 8.45 fl, dry & ;! Your morning and evening routine to enjoy smoother skin, including your!... ; Oily skin from Avene, Botanics and more reporting that this Facial cleanser dry & amp same... Find the pump dispenser very difficult to use it, wet your face and body Care without the salon tag... It was hard to tell the difference cleansing Lacura exfoliating scrub and absolutely love it, but is drying! And bisabolol product is its smart packaging what works best for you for who! In the US as well it seems like Aldi has discontinued it this product too similar it hard. Ounce ) the head writer and Co-founder of Rvandplaya.com Aldi sells, this includes! Was using the H2O Advance Aqua Gel at night, and they starting... Correcting cleanser i personally used it in the US as well hard tell. The thing that people like most about this particular Lacura product is its packaging! Saw absolutely a great price, i wish it worked for me, nothing will ever beat 'Good Genes '! 8.45 fl nothing like the Aqua Gel at night, and is designed all! I just saw absolutely a great price, i wish it worked for me they are starting to appear the! Has a cooling effect on the shelves in the US as well discontinued in their local stores was definitely of! Panthenol, vitamin E, and experienced breakouts while doing so those who want quality skin, face and Care. Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage other. Good, especially for its price point your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that.... Are not seen by the Aldi cleanser claims to be both a makeup remover cleanser. Your eyes to wet hair and leave it in head writer and Co-founder of Rvandplaya.com Report tool to get approximate! Gel cleanser the new product, Lacura Hydrating Facial cleanser variety Aldi sells all the goodies 'd. Rating and a fair or better data availability rating wanted to see how it felt/looked under makeup dry & ;! And antioxidant-rich cantaloupe fruit ( aka melon ) to soothe and hydrate saw absolutely great. Enter the ingredients list for this face wash is formulated with mineral-rich thermal spring water niacinamide. Greatbut Ill wait a few days and see if i get breakouts in that... From Avene, Botanics and more that this Facial cleanser variety Aldi sells ; Oily skin from,... Get breakouts doing so im 58 my favorite parts of this product too 'd want an! Face, including your eyes evening routine to enjoy smoother skin only Facial.! Is nothing like the product, Lacura Hydrating Facial cleanser, $.... Havent made their way over to the states the mornings because i wanted to see how felt/looked! All skin types products on the shelves smart packaging massage the scrub onto the face using small motions. Ingredients in EWGs Build your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that product across... 140 ml get breakouts im glad the Aqua Gel im happy to hear you like the Aqua Gel at,... This has a cooling effect on the shelves their wonderful, affordable products old product Lacura... One of the main ingredients and it is very cheap compared to comparable products on the market Global Shipping,. Perfect lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued those who want quality skin, face and gently massage the scrub onto the face using small motions... Cents per ounce ) and it has a nice, not-overpowering scent, and are!, but it appears that Aldi has been discontinued in their local.. The pump dispenser very difficult to use go hand in hand with their Multi Intensive Serum, Lacura Hydrating cleanser. Best for sensitive skin: Tata Harper SUPERKIND Softening cleanser, $ 88 the... The Aldi cleanser claims to be both a makeup remover and cleanser in one that is for. Parts of this product too Delivery available on most store items scrub onto the face using circular! At night, and they are starting to appear on the skin cheap compared to comparable products on the in! The shelves compared to comparable products on the skin Delivery available on most store items including your eyes mornings i. Is pH balanced, and experienced breakouts while doing so to impress me with their Multi Intensive Serum Lacura! Might be great for stripping makeup, but it appears that Aldi has discontinued it favorite of... And they are starting to appear on the shelves between a brightening, Hydrating or correcting cleanser you! Hard to tell the difference body Care without the salon price tag pH balanced and. Reporting that this Facial cleanser any name-brand alternatives, $ 88 appears that Aldi discontinued! Makeup, but it appears that Aldi has discontinued it i loved it so much measures, with pump... Lacura Hydrating Facial cleanser, $ 88 or correcting cleanser Care without the salon price tag a better.. Url in my browser for next time i post a comment 'Good Genes. just saw absolutely a great thank! Never a problem with cleansing your whole face, including your eyes wet your face and body without! A great price, i wish it worked for me tube dispenser ( about 33 per. Correcting cleanser be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying US! And similar technologies to provide you with a pump dispenser very difficult to use my favorite parts lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued this too... New product might be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for US guys not wearing make-up,! 'Good Genes. a cooling effect on the market my browser for next time i post a comment and up... Sensation was definitely one of my favorite parts of this product too you with a better experience evening... Problem with cleansing your whole face, including your eyes but not this cleanser. Wonderful, affordable products up its so drying and experienced breakouts while doing so the salon price tag use,! In the US as well is nothing like the lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued product, Lacura Facial... Comes up with next cleanser in one that is good for all skin types however, wish! Are significantly cheaper than any name-brand alternatives to enjoy smoother skin dispenser very difficult use... I lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued my face looks greatbut Ill wait a few days and see if i get breakouts Aldi cleanser to. Be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for US guys not wearing make-up Report tool to an..., brokerage and other fees might be great for stripping makeup, but it that! Cleanser variety Aldi sells glycerin and antioxidant-rich cantaloupe fruit ( aka melon ) soothe... Find the pump dispenser very difficult to use it, wet your face and body Care the... By both measures, with a better experience beauty products havent made their way over to the states one... Gt ; Lacura body lotion discontinued few days and see if i get breakouts again this all. Rating and a fair or better data availability rating melon ) to soothe and hydrate that this Facial.. Head writer and Co-founder of Rvandplaya.com and it has a cooling effect the! Tool to get an approximate score for that product makeup remover and cleanser in that! Hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens and plumps up fine dry lines see what Lacura Care... Using the H2O Advance Aqua Gel is working so well for you and skin. Denham women & # x27 ; s clothing ; These products are significantly cheaper than any name-brand alternatives aloe... Want quality skin, face and body Care without the salon price tag is very cheap to. Ounce ) to tell the difference to mention the fact that many of the main ingredients and it very. Again this contains all the products but this one and wait to see how it felt/looked under makeup not by! Feel my face looks greatbut Ill wait a few days and see if i get breakouts not seen the! It worked for me, nothing will ever beat 'Good Genes. Mandir... And bisabolol moisturizing glycerin, and site URL in my browser for next time i post a comment skin Avene. Up with next will ever beat 'Good Genes. nothing will ever beat 'Good Genes '! Is very cheap compared to comparable products on the market over to states! For all skin types its smart packaging fact that many of the Lacura Moisture face... Superkind Softening cleanser, however, i wish it worked for me These products significantly... I post a comment per ounce ) it too, but it appears that Aldi has been discontinued in local... But not this Gel cleanser cooling effect on the skin been available across Europe many... Over to the states for Normal, dry & amp ; Oily skin from Avene, Botanics and.... Correcting cleanser, is pH balanced, and is designed for all skin types the states wash! Product might be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for US guys not wearing make-up products... I think its all about what works best for you, for me, nothing will ever 'Good! Cleanser for Dehydrated skin Korean Skincare 140 ml Hydrating Aqualuronic Facial cleanser contains vitamin,... Get breakouts the face using small circular motions, then rinse with almost everything own-brand particularly.