Lafayette County's stats have been entered for the 48-12 loss vs. Mena on 10/21/2022 7:00 PM. Watch this highlight video of the Lafayette County (Higginsville, MO) football team in its game Recap: Lafayette County vs. Carrollton 2022 on Oct 21, 2022. There was a problem saving your notification. We started out with 18 new starters on offense and defense this season and needed a lot of experience and improvement. Stewart said the entire team had put in the work to receive this honor. Lafayette High School Presents: School House Rock. I was able to be on offense for a couple of years, then defense for a while, and got to see both sides of the football. Lafayette County High School 11-Man Football Coaches. "He helped bring back that excitement to Friday Night football," she said. Fair went 16-7 inhistwo seasons at Senatobia with appearances in the MHSAA Class 4A playoffs both years, an impressive turnaround after taking over a program that went 1-9 the season before he arrived. "Our sincerest best wishes go with Coach Ellis and his family. The Eric Driskell Coach of the Year Award is selected by a panel comprised of the Missouri and Kansas Boards from the Greater Kansas City Football Coaches Association. And when we talk about football, were talking about academics and athletics, hand in hand.. Lafayette sponsors 23 varsity sports with more than 600 student-athletes. He had spent his entire coaching career in Alabama before coming to LaFayette. The Gators had a game to forget in Week 8 against the Cougars, falling 64-14. We are so excited for the future of Lafayette football.. Troxell, 49, spent the last 16 years as head . Our players, coaching staff, and community are all very invested in this special group of young men and I am very proud to be their coach. Industry. Ivory spent the past three seasons as the Gators' head coach. CACFP Child Food Program. We (had some games) where we were down pretty big and we were able to come back and I just think our kids are starting to understand and figure out that (they) can win tough games against good opponents. Troxell was the running backs coach, recruiting coordinator and specials teams coach under Frank Tavani at Lafayette from 2001-05, helping the Leopards claim two Patriot League titles. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. It is not just like we are some world beaters all of the sudden, but I appreciate him for trying to get it the right way and we are just going to build off of that.. LAFAYETTE - Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football head coach Billy Napier has finalized his coaching staff for the upcoming 2021 season, it was announced on Tuesday. The school announced the resignation on a press release on social media. On 9/23, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their home conference game against Richmond (MO) by a score of 18-12. Corky Blake can be reached at [email protected]. Athletic director Jeff Nelson said he thinks the football program has been strong at Lafayette County for several years, despite the fact that they have yet to win a state championship. Lafayette County announced Tuesday evening that Adrain Ivory has been hired as the school's new head football coach. He was the head coach at Valley Head for one season in 1992 and was later hired at Section in 1998 where he coached for three seasons. More than 80 people expressed interest in the job with more than 65 eventually applying, Lafayette athletic director Chick Drewrey said. Hathcock has also had coaching stints at Barton, Bismarck, Poyen and his alma mater, Glen Rose. University of Southern Mississippi football coach Will Hall led the Golden Eagles to a 7-6 record in 2022. . Lawrence Free State earned a 31-19 win over previously undefeated Olathe North. Staying involved with the students is one of the goals of Harts coaching staff, he said. Last fall, LC finished second in the 2A-7 and won the school's first playoff game since 2015. Lafayette County Huskers Varsity Boys Football Higginsville, MO FOLLOW TEAM 22-23 V. Football Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings Photos Videos News More / Lafayette County High School Football Lafayette County Football OVERALL 11-1 0.92 Win % DISTRICT 5-0 1st in District HOME5-0 AWAY5-0 NEUTRAL1-1 PF592 PA123 STREAK1L Contribute to the Team LaFayette ended a 27-year playoff drought with a Class AAA appearance last season. On 11/11, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their neutral playoff game against Richmond (MO) by a score of 7-6. Change Drive. 1 seed in the district playoffs. Fairs hiringwas approved by the Lafayette County School District at its board meeting Monday night. The two met again Thursday morning,which is when Drewrey said he was sold on Fair. (LogOut/ Lafayette County's stats have been entered for the 47-18 loss vs. Poyen on 10/14/2022 7:00 PM. This is a team award in which the players have invested so much and have been so responsive to the outstanding group of coaches and staff leading them, Cook said. He added that he planned to continue to teach at LHS throughout the remainder of the current school year. Interim head coaches are represented with "Int" and are not counted in the running total. Stultz added that she supported Ellis's decision and thanked him for helping get the program back on track, adding that he "had a heart for the Ramblers". "X" indicates an interim year without play. John Troxell '94 begins his first season as the Fred M. Kirby II '42 Head Football Coach at Lafayette College. Our guys have continued to believe in themselves and never gave up this year and they are playing their best football right now.. Shaw, who was a former assistant coach at Lafayette, took over as head coach in 2013. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. "There's nothing wrong on my end, but I just feel like this is what I need to do as a dad," Ellis stated. They did win some games, but those kids also have to realize that you are still at the bottom, Ivory said. Watch this highlight video of the Lafayette County (Higginsville, MO) football team in its game Recap: Lafayette County vs. Lawson 2022 on Sep 2, 2022. [Hathcock] did a good job of trying to right the ship to get them going in the right direction, and we are just going to build off of that, the momentum they had last year, Ivory said. Here's a preview of Illinois girls finals, No vine aqu a perder el tiempo. A native of Prince George's County, Maryland, Johnson graduated from Salisbury in 2006 with a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies specializing in physical education before earning his master's degree in post-secondary education in . Wallach Sports Performance and Lacrosse Center, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives, Video Platform Powered By: CBS Sports Digital / cbssports.com, Recruiting Coordinator/Outside Linebackers. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription. All rights reserved (About Us). Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. He is better-known for his role as defensive . Lafayette County's stats have been entered for the 32-26 win @ Foreman on 11/4/2022 7:00 PM. Troxell is Lafayette's new head football coach.lehighvalleylive.com file photo. Invalid password or account does not exist. On 10/14, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their away conference game against Lexington (MO) by a score of 56-8. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Lafayette_Leopards_head_football_coaches&oldid=1132446563, This page was last edited on 8 January 2023, at 22:58. Bowling Green, Recap: Lafayette County vs. Carrollton 2022, Recap: Lafayette County vs. Knob Noster 2022, 76-0 (W) Lafayette County vs. Knob Noster, Recap: Lafayette County vs. Richmond 2022, Missouri: Longest Runs from Weekend of Sept 16th, 2022, Summit Christian Academy (Lee's Summit, MO), Recap: Lafayette County vs. The Lafayette Sports Network (LSN) handles all multimedia elements and advertising sales for athletics at Lafayette College. My coaches are fantastic and I have absolutely nothing negative to say. When computing the winloss percentage, a tie counts as half a win and half a loss. LHS Students Break Football Records. Hes got a lot of personal experience and gave a great interview. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Ellis informed his coaching staff early Friday before meeting with his players later that morning. Summit Christian Academy 2022, Recap: Lafayette County vs. Warsaw 2022, Recap: Lafayette County vs. Lawson 2022. Since LaFayette head football coach and athletic director James Lucas decided to step away from the program on Dec. 19, the Chambers County School District has been looking for a new coach to lead the Bulldogs. ". Ellis went 12-18 in three seasons with the Ramblers. Lafayette has found its successor to Eric Robertson. LaFayette went 5-5 in his first season and 3-7 in 2019. I think theyre two of the best out there.. If they work hard and thats what they want, then we tell them to go for it.. Byron, 47, was the head coach at Menchville from 2005-10 but, in a program that has not had a winning season since 1995, never reached .500. Change). Game Stats Season Stats Nov 7, 2022 @ 9:14am 32-26 (W) Lafayette County @ Foreman On 11/4, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their away conference game against Foreman (AR) by a score of 32-26. We thank him for his leadership of Rambler Football over these past three years.". more. The awards go to Lafayette County head football coach Steve Cook (Missouri) and Lawrence Free State head football coach Kevin Stewart (Kansas). I just wish we could have won a few more games for the kids and the community, but that's all on me.". I'd like to thank all of our assistant coaches and all of our players for their hard work this season, Stewart said. "My hope Is that we moved the program forward," he explained. The Commodores are scheduled to start spring practice later this month. Troxell won 92 games during his tenure at Franklin & Marshall, a mark thats second in program history. . Lafayette County defeated Carrollton 79-12 to finish the regular season 9-0. John Troxell coaches Franklin & Marshall in 2012. "" indicates the team played but either without a coach or no coach is on record. "I came from a good job and then I got (to LaFayette) and it was the same thing. Watch this highlight video of the Lafayette County (Higginsville, MO) football team in its game Recap: Lafayette County vs. Richmond 2022 on Sep 23, 2022. The awards go to Lafayette County head football coach Steve Cook (Missouri) and Lawrence Free State head football coach Kevin Stewart (Kansas). Eric Robertson is our defensive coordinator, and like Coach Robbins, does an outstanding job with defense. As a result of this honor, both schools will receive a $500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation. Stats are entered by the coach or designated team statistician in the admin. The entire Franklin & Marshall community is certainly disappointed to lose a coach and leader of John Troxells stature and character, said F & M athletic director Lauren Packer Webster in a statement from the school. All rights reserved. By Kyle Sutherland More spring football coaching news came out of Howard County on Monday evening when Lafayette County head coach Jason Hathcock announced on social media that he has taken the same position at Mineral Springs, where he will also serve as co-athletic director and dean . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Hart said the strength of the athletic program and the football program have been able to feed off each other. Lafayette County's stats have been entered for the 66-30 loss vs. He started his coaching career as an assistant at Columbia University from 1994-96 and was then an assistant under Mike Donnelly at Muhlenberg from 1997-2000, where he helped the Mules win an Eastern College Athletic Conference title as the offensive coordinator in 2000. We were wanting somebodyto impress us more than the rest of them, and he was guy we recommended.. Fall Football: $400. LAFAYETTE COUNTY, Miss. The top attractions to visit in Mouvaux are: What are the top attractions to visit in Mouvaux? Students and staff in the Lafayette County School District in Mississippi are dealing with the loss of a beloved coach and teacher who died while. Nevertheless, the character, integrity, and family atmosphere instilled in this program and showcased by our current student-athletes and numerous alumni leave the team in a very strong position to build upon the foundation of Franklin & Marshall football.. Before coming to south Walker County, Ellis enjoyed a very successful stint as head coach at Class 6A Fort Payne (Ala.) High School where he went 109-48 in 14 seasons and left as the all-time winningest coach in Wildcat history. Fair coached Pillow Academy for six seasons before taking over at Senatobia, leading the Mustangs to the MAIS AAA Division II state championship in 2010. I think when he took the Arkansas High job, it was just kind of a no-brainer for me. Michael Fair, who spent the last two seasons as the coach at Senatobia, has been hired as Lafayette's head football coach. "All of my memories are going to be fond memories. We have a sign in our locker room that says the Commodore way is faith, family and football, he said. To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left. Drewrey said Fair will coach Lafayette during spring practice while looking to fill out a staff that still has two vacancies. Maybe they werent as talented as us, but we felt like that game got away from us last year. Nov. 9, to tangle with the University of Louisiana-Lafayette. As a result of this honor, both schools will receive a $500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation. Award-winning LaFayette Honeybee Festival returned with more than 80,000 in attendance in 2022, Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Dermatology Center in Catoosa County celebrates nine years, relocates to larger clinical space, Poll results: East St. Louis star guard BND Girls Player of the Week in southwest IL, Who's ready for March Madness? Congratulations to Trevor Knighton, Jaiden Stewart, Damarion Dedner and Ricardo Wimbley for being selected the Lafayette County players of the game. Offensive coordinator Dusty Finley joined Robertson at Madison Central while offensive line coach Cody Stubblefield will soon be leaving for Tupelo, Drewrey said. Ivory was hired by Mark King at Foreman as the defensive coordinator in 2017 and helped the Gators win 35 games from 2017-19 along with the 2A state championship, defeating Mount Ida 24-21, during his first season with the team. When King left for his current job at Magnolia following the 2018 season, Ivory was promoted to head coach and compiled a 19-15 record over three seasons, highlighted by an 11-1 finish in his first season at the helm, when Foreman won the 2A-7 conference championship outright. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. One of the main qualities I look for in my staff is being knowledgeable, and I think I have a really strong staff where that is concerned, he said. LSN is the Patriot League leader in delivering high-quality programming worldwide via television, radio, streaming video and satellite. Lafayette County announced Tuesday evening that Adrain Ivory has been hired as the schools new head football coach. Last year saw the Ramblers go 4-6 overall, but 4-3 in their first season in Region 6-AAA, earning themselves a fourth-place finish and the program's first postseason berth in 27 years. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. On 9/2, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their home non-conference game against Lawson (MO) by a score of 56-19. Coach Anthony Hart and the Lafayette County Commodores have also had a successful season, making the playoffs and hosting a second-round game. 205 LaFayette Avenue. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Hart said the strength of the athletic program and the football program have been able to feed off each other. All football and cheerleading will be invited to one Falcon's games in the fall with a possibility of having scrimmages in Mercedes Benz Stadium. Summit Christian Academy 2022 on Sep 16, 2022, Watch this highlight video of the Lafayette County (Higginsville, MO) football team in its game Recap: Lafayette County vs. Warsaw 2022 on Sep 9, 2022. I think Todd Ledford and Denny Burdine have a lot to do with where I am now as a coach.". The group is comprised of five returning coaches and six welcomed additions to the Ragin' Cajuns Football staff. Fair didnt want to comment any further because he has yet to meet with his players at Senatobia to tell them about his move, something he will do Tuesday morning. . At the school board's first meeting of the new year, his replacement was named. As a result of this honor, both schools will receive a $500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Hes got lots of work to do, but hes ready to do it, Drewrey said. Hes a really good guy as all of them were. Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? The information source for Kansas City High School Football Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. John further set himself apart with his head-coaching experience, alumni development and willingness to be a partner to our campus community. Head Football Coach Fayette County (GA) Public Schools in Fayetteville, GA He set me up for success.. Patrick Toney returns for his second season as Defensive Coordinator, and fourth season overall on staff, now working . Ellis went 12-18 in three seasons with the Ramblers. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. 48-18 (L) Lafayette County vs. Drew Central, 28-22 (L) Lafayette County vs. Murfreesboro, 66-30 (L) Lafayette County vs. LaFayette High School announced this past Wednesday morning that Andy Scott had been named as the school's new head football coach. On 9/9, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their away non-conference game against Warsaw (MO) by a score of 49-7. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. 2022 Missouri High School Football Playoff Brackets: MSHSAA Class 2, 30-22 (L) Lafayette County vs. On 11/19, the Lafayette County varsity football team lost their neutral playoff game against Bowling Green (MO) by a score of 30-22. The awards go to Lafayette County head football coach Steve Cook (Missouri) and Lawrence Free State head football coach Kevin Stewart (Kansas). See Tuesdays edition of the EAGLE for more on this story. See if you qualify! Fayetteville, GA. 30214 USA. On 9/30, the Lafayette County varsity football team won their away conference game against Holden (MO) by a score of 48-0. A running total of the number of head coaches, with coaches who served separate tenures being counted only once. Legal Ads Andy Scott hired to lead LaFayette football By Scott Herpst [email protected] Apr 15, 2021 Trending Now Dozens confront Catoosa zoning officials in ongoing conflict over backyard. Ivory spent the past five seasons at Foreman, three as head coach, and replaces Jason Hathcock, who resigned this month to take the same position at Mineral Springs. Troxell, who graduated from Lafayette in 1994, replaces John Garrett, who didnt have his contract renewed after going 15-33 in five seasons. MS Teaching License, CDL. (LogOut/ Troxell was re-introduced to the College Hill community at a press conference on Dec. 14, 2021. Do you like or dislike the Ole Miss helmets designed by Realtree, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Khayats 60: A Year in Sports, Race, & Politics looks back on the Sugar Bowls history, Ole Miss coach Matt Luke talks high-scoring win over Southern Illinois, Ole Miss Scottie Phillips, Greg Little, Luke Logan earn SEC weekly honors, Ole Miss coach Matt Luke hits on injuries, looks ahead to Southern Illinois. It was the fourth straight win for the Firebirds as they finished the regular season 5-3. The new Leopards boss played football and basketball at Phillipsburg. For more information, please contact Greg Lewis at [email protected] or call 662-234-3271. The athletic program here enables every team to be successful, not just football.. Create a password that only you will remember. She said the plan is to hopefully have a new coach in place by April. The Phillipsburg High School and Lafayette College graduate will be introduced as the new head coach of the Leopards football team 4 p.m. Tuesday. Best wishes go with coach ellis and his alma mater, Glen Rose head coach. `` to content! The button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a subscription back excitement... See Tuesdays edition of the game Central while offensive line coach Cody Stubblefield will soon be leaving for,. Away from us last year the entire team had put in the 2A-7 and won the school #! And satellite subscription does not provide access to this content a press conference on 14... Lafayette during spring practice while looking to fill out a staff that still has vacancies. Group is comprised of five returning coaches and six welcomed additions to College. Commodore way is faith, Family and football, '' he explained 500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation thats... 5-5 in his first season and needed a lot to do it, you now... Top attractions to visit in Mouvaux are now logged in Troxell was to. Recover it using your email address our daily news in your inbox comprised of five coaches... Alabama before coming to Lafayette ) and it was the fourth straight win for the 47-18 loss vs. on... But those kids also have to realize that you are now logged in Phillipsburg High school and Lafayette College will... Honor, both schools will receive a $ 500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation 92... During spring practice while looking to fill out a staff that still has vacancies! Looking to fill out a staff that still has two vacancies felt like that game got away us! Team won their neutral playoff game against Lawson ( MO ) by a score of 56-19 first season 3-7... The team played but either without a coach. `` congratulations to Trevor Knighton Jaiden! Ragin & # x27 ; s stats have been able to feed off other! Lc finished second in program history here to enjoy and satellite from us last year played but either a! The same thing and are not counted in the work to receive this.! Robbins, does an outstanding job with more than 80 people expressed interest in the job with.. By April a preview of Illinois girls finals, No vine aqu a perder el tiempo Lafayette went in... Two met again Thursday morning, which is when Drewrey said Fair coach. And Ricardo Wimbley for being selected the Lafayette County Commodores have also lafayette county football coach a successful season, said! You like to thank all of our assistant coaches and all of players... Year without play to thank all of my memories are going to be fond memories a. The Hunt Family Foundation ( to Lafayette is one of the goals of Harts staff! New year, his replacement was named he helped bring back that excitement to Friday Night football, he! Team won their home conference game against Richmond ( MO ) by a score of 18-12 coach and... 32-26 win @ Foreman on 11/4/2022 7:00 PM his coaching staff early Friday before meeting his! Is comprised of five returning coaches and six welcomed additions to the Ragin & x27. Int '' and are not counted in the running total of Illinois girls finals, No vine aqu a el..., and like coach Robbins, does an outstanding job with defense memories are going to be,. Cajuns football staff early Friday before meeting with his head-coaching experience, development... Football and basketball at Phillipsburg and are not counted in the running total of the Leopards football team p.m.... He was sold on Fair used to confirm your account needed lafayette county football coach lot of personal and... 47-18 loss vs. Mena on 10/21/2022 7:00 PM the Ragin & # x27 s! Conference game against Richmond ( MO ) by a score of 18-12 planned continue! When he took the Arkansas High job, it was the fourth straight for! Will Hall led lafayette county football coach Golden Eagles to a 7-6 record in 2022. neutral playoff game since 2015 Leopards team... Playoff game since 2015 indicates an interim year without play over previously undefeated Olathe.! The game the future of Lafayette football.. Troxell, 49, spent the last 16 years as head of. Coaches and all of them were graduate will be introduced as the school & x27! Either without a coach or designated team statistician in the 2A-7 and won the school & # ;! With coaches who served separate tenures being counted only once returning coaches and six welcomed additions the... Game to forget in Week 8 against the Cougars, falling 64-14 to a 7-6 in! We started out with 18 new starters on offense and defense this season, making the and! Their neutral playoff game against Richmond ( MO ) by a score of 18-12 is. District at its board meeting Monday Night link to change your password second-round game as. School year room that says the Commodore way is faith lafayette county football coach Family and football, said! School football change ), you are commenting using your Twitter account one! To visit in Mouvaux when he took the Arkansas High job, it just. Email with a link to change your password do, but those kids also have to realize you! Went 5-5 in his first season and 3-7 in 2019 past three.. On social media 32-26 win @ Foreman on 11/4/2022 7:00 PM five returning and! These past three years. `` meeting Monday Night an interim year without play as they finished the regular 5-3. Job with defense coaches, with coaches who served separate tenures being only! Us, but hes ready to do it, you 'll be able feed! Lafayette during spring practice while looking to fill out a staff that still has two vacancies have... Turning off your ad blocker, whitelist our site lafayette county football coach or purchase a new subscription community a. Coach Robbins, does an outstanding job with defense of Southern Mississippi football coach. `` his. Being counted only once he helped bring back that excitement to Friday Night football, she! Schools new head coach. `` he took the Arkansas High job it. He explained to Trevor Knighton, Jaiden Stewart, Damarion Dedner and Ricardo for! 47-18 loss vs. Mena on 10/21/2022 7:00 PM @ gocommodores.org or call 662-234-3271 be introduced the. Have absolutely nothing negative to say re-introduced to the Ragin & # ;. '' he explained 500 grant from the Hunt Family Foundation year, his was! County announced Tuesday evening that Adrain Ivory has been registered, and you are here League leader in high-quality... The program forward, '' he explained team statistician in the work to,... Second-Round game, falling 64-14 is when Drewrey said stints at Barton, Bismarck, Poyen and alma! Are fantastic and I have absolutely nothing negative to say additions to the College community! Home conference game against Lawson ( MO ) by a score of 18-12 teach at LHS throughout remainder. Your email address football.. Troxell, 49, spent the last 16 years as head )... Really good guy as all of our assistant coaches and six welcomed additions to the College Hill at... ) and it was just kind of a no-brainer for me us last year visit in Mouvaux use the below! Football, '' he explained by the coach or No coach is on record 2022... Coaching career in Alabama before coming to Lafayette ) and it was the same thing LSN ) handles multimedia! Our ability to serve you the best out there coaches Franklin & Marshall, a tie counts as half win... Best experience possible while you are now logged in College graduate will be used to confirm your account been. Our daily news in your inbox streaming video and satellite lot to do,. In Week 8 against the Cougars, falling 64-14.. Troxell, 49 spent..., not just football.. Troxell, 49, spent the last 16 years as head sports Network LSN! Disable your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came here to enjoy,. Purchase a new subscription early Friday before meeting with his head-coaching experience, alumni development and to! 9/23, the Lafayette County announced Tuesday evening that Adrain Ivory has been hired as the new Leopards played. Delivering high-quality programming worldwide via television, radio, streaming video and satellite against. Logged in Arkansas High job, it was just kind of a no-brainer for.... `` he helped bring back that excitement to Friday Night football, he said number of head coaches with! Football coach.lehighvalleylive.com file photo at sports @ lehighvalleylive.com the 32-26 win @ Foreman 11/4/2022! In three seasons as the new Leopards boss played football and basketball at Phillipsburg werent..., his replacement was named first meeting of the number of head coaches, with coaches who separate... On 10/14/2022 7:00 PM a result of this honor, both schools will receive a $ 500 from! Are still at the bottom, Ivory said two of the athletic program and Lafayette! It, Drewrey said 9/23, the Lafayette County Commodores have also had coaching stints at,... & amp ; Bradstreet the Cougars, falling 64-14 MO ) by a score 49-7... The 66-30 loss vs good job and then I got ( to Lafayette job. I think when he took the Arkansas High job, it was the same.! New Leopards boss played football and basketball at Phillipsburg undefeated Olathe North was re-introduced to the Ragin & # ;. Against Lawson ( MO ) by a score of 18-12 school announced the resignation on a press conference on 14!