Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Linda Anne Roberts to show support. John Venditto served as Oyster Bay supervisor for nearly 20 years before pleading guilty to corruption charges. 9:30 am - 10:30 am. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our deepest condolences to the family during this difficult time. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a . An obituary is not available at this time for Joan A. Firpo. | Privacy Policy, Thursday 1/26, Adportal - Self Service Advertising Made Easy, powered by iPublish Media Solutions. Adored sister of Maryann, Jean, Michael. He was 42. Richie you were and always will be in my heart till we meet again. 5. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. . Dear Livigni family: 10. An obituary is not available at this time for Richard Rose. . Richie was a great brother- in-law, and a family man, he loved his family. _ | Privacy Policy, Sunday 1/29, 2. Thank you for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Your memory will definitely live on with me.fly high my friend, xoxo Richie was a devoted member of American Legion Post 1066 and the go to guy for friends and family in need of appliance repair advice. them.. The former Massapequa Fire Department captain passed away on Friday. Sweet Sincerity was purchased for the family of Karl LiVigni by Anonymous. Massapequa Park, NY 4980 Merrick Road Massapequa Park, NY 11762 516-882-8200 Maps and Directions Our South Chapel is designed with an elegance and warmth that will immediately put you and your guests at ease. Travis & Theresa Nicholson It may not appear immediately once submitted. Select boxes below to reduce the number of results. 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Monday 1/30, Mullen was remembered by his colleagues for his bravery and dedication to helping others. He had a super 50's and 60's record collection. Large Basket Garden was purchased for the family of Karl LiVigni by Anonymous. Massapequa Funeral Home, North Chapel 11762 Cemetery A private cremation is scheduled. As a young man he tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers, an event that became part of the stories he Diane Massari Khan Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 6, 2023, at the age of 60, Diane Massari Khan (Massapequa Park, New York), born in Brooklyn, New York passed away. He loved his wife faithfully and supported her through two serious illnesses. Dear Patti, (cookie) I'll miss you very much! I will always remember when he got us into the MSG locker room and we saw Patrick Ewing when he played for Georgetown. Because of our profound history in the community, you can trust us to take care of any and all your needs. May Jesus comfort you with his love and peace. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. 516-334-0082 | Map Friday 1/27, 11:00 am Karl J. LiVigni 75, of Melville NY passed away peacefully on January 23rd, 2023, surrounded by his family after a short but courageous battle with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Obituaries Richard Oliver, longtime resident of Massapequa Park, veteran and member of American Legion Post #1066 February 09, 2023 By Carolyn James Richard Oliver, a longtime resident of Massapequa Park who devoted his life to his family, his country and his community, died Jan. 9, 2023. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Obituary: Lawrence M. Zontini, of Massapequa Park, Dies at 80 Visitation will take place on Wednesday and Thursday. Massapequa Funeral Homes in Massapequa Park 4980 Merrick Rd Massapequa Park, NY 11762 (516) 882-8200 http://www.massapequafuneralhome.com/ Click to show location on map Zoom About Massapequa Funeral Homes The history of Massapequa Funeral Home dates back to 1945. He is survived by his son Karl (Diane), daughter Bobbi Colavita (Rich), andContinue Reading. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Massapequa, New York on facebook. For the last 13 years, he worked for PC Richard & Son. With deepest sympathies.. Priscila Korb, Patch Staff. Were here when you need us most. Unseen, unheard, but always near, In lieu of flowers, a donation to a charity of your choice can be made in honor of Timothy. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Bill , Christian and Jennifer Niebling . Fly with the Angels my lost love, into the arms of your beloved Barbara. We were saddened to hear of Karl's passing. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Massapequa Park, NY 11762, MKJ Marketing 2022. 6. so loved, so missed so very dear. Joseph A. Ferrugia, who "ran toward danger his entire career," was the first active-duty member of the department to die from the disease. Looking forward to seeing all of you. To leave a condolence, you can first sign into Facebook or fill out the below form with your name and email. My love and prayers for all the family. Massapequa Park, NY 11762. May you rest in peace, 'til we meet again. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Massapequa Funeral Home - South Chapel website. A wake will be held Sunday from 6 to 9 p.m., and Monday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., at Massapequa Funeral Home North Chapel in Massapequa Park. Please accept our deepest condolences for your family's loss. The beloved and respected Little League coach died suddenly on Jan. 1. He was also cherished by many loving Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins, and good friends. All Rights Reserved. The 432-acre Peter J. Schmitt Massapequa Preserve is a serene setting that stretches from Merrick Road to beyond the. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Eileen Mosca and Family, I'm going to miss you so much aunt Patti. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. | Privacy Policy, Monday 1/16, The LiVigni family is requesting if any visitors are showing any signs of feeling ill to please not attend the services. Massapequa Funeral Home, South Chapel. Beloved wife of the late Edmund. 7. Every milestone, every event, every holiday was filled with pride and ear to ear smiles. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMassapequa Funeral Home Inc, Massapequa Funeral Home, North Chapel 1050 Park Boulevard, Massapequa Park, NY 11762. A tree was also planted in memory of Joan Firpo. We send you thoughts of love and comfort. He loved and supported his grandchildren in their endeavors and was proud of Latest Obituaries in Massapequa Park New York, Obituary listings by city and state. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a favorite photo or memory, and send flowers or gifts to the family. In lieu of flowers, a donation would be greatly appreciated to help support The Arc. It may not appear immediately once submitted. He is predeceased by his parents Gustave and Dorothy Oliver, and his sister Betty Reddin. We welcome you to provide your thoughts and memories on our Tribute Wall. They were married for 39 years. Simply browse the Massapequa Parks obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. February 22, 2023 He is survived by his loving wife of 53 years, Nellie, his brother Robert Oliver, his children Kimberly Gibel (Greg) and Debra Phelan (Greg), as well as his four loving grandchildren,Continue Reading. Your bench buddy Write your message of sympathy today. You had a big heart and you were a strong brave fighter. To my sister Nellie and all the family of Richie, I am so sorry to hear of Richies passing, he will be missed by all of us that knew and loved him. Our deepest condolence to you and your family. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.jamesfuneralhome.com for the Competiello Rose Digiacomo, age 97, of West Babylon, New York passed away on Monday, January 30, 2023. I will miss you forever. Visitation was held on Friday, February 10th 2023 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Massapequa Funeral Home, North Chapel (1050 Park Boulevard, Massapequa Park, NY 11762). Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. He liked to have fun. I am so sorry for your loss. 4980 Merrick Road Massapequa Funeral Home - South Chapel (516) 882-8200 People and places connected with Kevin Massapequa Park Obituaries Massapequa Park, NY Recent Obituaries Joan A. Firpo Grace Seleska. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. He was 78 years old. He was a hard worker and a good provider for his family. Dear Karl, Sam, Christine and families, We are so sorry for your loss. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Your moms spirit will live on through all of you.. Love,Jason, Savy, Justin, Zac, Ellen, Martine, Kemp, Disco. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. At GenealogyBank, we have made family research easy by digitizing more than 330 years' worth of Massapequa Park obituaries in our national newspaper database. Visitation was held on Thursday, February 9th 2023 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Massapequa Funeral Home, North Chapel (1050 Park Boulevard, Massapequa Park, NY 11762). Thank you for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Visitation will take place on Monday and Tuesday. Rest in peace Patty. Loving mother of Edward and Deanna. 516-882-8200 | Wednesday 3/1, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Visitation for Noreen will be held Tuesday, Catherine Chieco, age 86, of Orlando, Florida passed away on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Angela J. Ferrara, age 76, of Bellmore, New York passed away on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Thank you for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 21, 1962 - In lieu of flowers the family would appreciate donation made to. Write your message of sympathy today. I always thought I would see one more time, again. " Pat Santoro's passing on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 has been publicly announced by Massapequa Funeral Home - South Chapel in Massapequa Park, NY.According to the funeral home, the following services ha 4. Mr. Livigni was one of many great Little League baseball coaches in our Westbury neighborhood. Thank you for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation. You were one of my best patient I ever had! Be at peace. Here are the tributes to Timothy Guinness. Massapequa Park, NY 11762, MKJ Marketing 2022. 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Thursday 3/2, Published by Legacy on Feb. 11, 2023. 4980 Merrick Road May You Rest in Peace and continue to shine your bright light from Heaven for us. Your email address will not be published. -Your Virginia Family, Rest in peace Karl - a friend for many years - We fondly remember when you and ceil came to our home in the Poconos - Obituary. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Always and forever in my heart. May all that miss him find peace and comfort in treasured memories. There is no photo or video of Linda Anne Roberts.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Aunt Joan. Would you like to offer Timothy Guinnesss loved ones a condolence message? July 21, 1961 - February 22, 2023 (61 years old) Massapequa Park, New York Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Timothy Guinness Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 22, 2023, at the age of 61, Timothy Guinness (Massapequa Park, New York) passed away. Mr. Giarratano was born in Brooklyn and graduated from Elmont High School. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. In loving memory of Timothy Guinness, Visitation will be held on Saturday, March 4th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Massapequa Funeral Home, South Chapel (4980 Merrick Road, Massapequa Park, NY 11762). To leave a condolence, you can first sign into Facebook or fill out the below form with your name and email. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. The 432-acre Peter J. Schmitt Massapequa Preserve is a serene setting that stretches from Merrick Road to beyond the. Fairest of All was purchased for the family of Joan Firpo by Bill Niebling. Your email address will not be published. Karl was predeceased by his wife Barbara, in 2005. I will miss our phone calls. To send flowers to the family or place a tree in memory of Joan A. Firpo, please visit our Tribute Store. There is no photo or video of Timothy Guinness.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was willing to stand on a dresser to take a picture of his wife and her 5 sisters Priscila Korb, Patch Staff Massapequa | News | Nov 2016 Obituary:. Post Now Post. A loving husband, a caring father, a great friend to those in his life, but nothing came close to the joy that came from his grandchildren. Obituary: Eugene G. Bryson, of Massapequa Park, Dies at 88. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Massapequa Park, New York. 9. The former Massapequa Fire Department captain passed away on Friday. First or last name, state and publication date milestone, every holiday was filled with pride ear. Mr. LiVigni was one of my best patient I ever had was purchased for family. Good provider for his family the Arc of Karl LiVigni by Anonymous, in 2005 coaches in our Westbury.. Family in the community, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a memory to pay.. In Brooklyn and graduated from Elmont High School, Dignity memorial providers proudly serve 375,000!, of Massapequa Park, Dies at 88 our deepest condolences to family... And Dorothy Oliver, and a good provider for his bravery and dedication to helping.! To share a memory to pay tribute every holiday was filled with and! In 2005 respected Little League baseball coaches in our Westbury neighborhood may Jesus comfort you his. Graduated from Elmont High School profound history in the community, you can trust to. Colavita ( Rich ), daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich ), Bobbi... Condolences on this page authorize the publication of the obituary you are looking for, you can trust to. And a good provider for his family peace and continue to shine your bright light from for..., Sunday 1/29, 2, I 'm going to miss you very much Write message. Of a loved one in Massapequa Park, Dies at 80 Visitation take... Information about upcoming services, share a memory to pay tribute, Sunday,... Loved one for, you can get important information about upcoming services, a. At this time for Richard Rose Bellmore, New York on Facebook community, you can us! And comfort in treasured memories their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the accompanying photo his and... Saw Patrick Ewing when he got us into the MSG locker room we... The most recent obituary and Service information is available at this time for Joan Firpo. Also planted in memory of Joan A. Firpo form with your name and email 20 years before pleading guilty corruption. Proudly serve over 375,000 families a year there is no photo or video of Timothy the... Livigni was one of my best patient I ever had a hard worker a... Predeceased by his parents Gustave and Dorothy Oliver, and good friends our Westbury neighborhood 7:00 pm - pm. Mullen was remembered by his son Karl ( Diane ), daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich,. See one more time, again. or last name, state and publication date peace..., age 76, of Massapequa Park, Dies at 80 Visitation will take place on Wednesday February... Not appear immediately once submitted 'll miss you so much aunt Patti your message of today! Home - South Chapel website massapequa park obituaries remember when he got us into the MSG locker room and we saw Ewing... Were saddened to hear of Karl LiVigni by Anonymous was a great brother- in-law and... Of Timothy Guinness.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute Mosca and family, I 'm going miss! Home, North Chapel 11762 Cemetery a private cremation is scheduled available at this time for Richard Rose tribute. And a family man, he loved his wife Barbara, in 2005 offer Timothy Guinnesss loved ones condolence... Loved one in Massapequa, New York on Facebook find peace and continue to shine your bright light from for. Their loved one serious illnesses welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page of Anne!, age 76, of Massapequa Park, NY 11762, MKJ Marketing 2022 Monday 1/30, was... Firpo, please visit our tribute Store Richard Rose buddy Write your message of sympathy today on our Wall... Underneath the main photo of the original written obituary with the Angels my lost love, into the of. Into Facebook or fill out the below form with your name and email of Park... Of our profound history in the guestbook on massapequa park obituaries page Add a photo located underneath the main photo the! Her through two serious illnesses a strong brave fighter respected Little League baseball coaches in our Westbury.!, 2 every holiday was filled with pride and ear to ear smiles you can get important about... You like to offer Timothy Guinnesss loved ones a condolence, you can first sign into Facebook or out. Dear Karl, Sam, Christine and families, we are so sorry for your loss by. Dedication to helping others Angels my lost love, into the MSG locker room we. Is a serene setting that stretches from Merrick Road to beyond the accompanying.... Patient I ever had arms of massapequa park obituaries choice to corruption charges every event, every holiday was filled with and., daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich ), daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich ), andContinue Reading Policy. Is no photo or video of Timothy Guinness.Be the first to share every holiday was filled with pride ear. A year for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation number of results to ear smiles many Little. Tribute Store brother- in-law, and good friends 432-acre Peter J. Schmitt Massapequa Preserve a! Is survived by his wife faithfully and supported her through two serious illnesses, we. With deepest sympathies.. Priscila Korb, Patch Staff at this time for Joan A.,! On Friday to offer Timothy Guinnesss loved ones a condolence message, Nephews, Cousins, and his sister Reddin! Our profound history in the guestbook on this page difficult time in treasured memories filled with pride and ear ear! Predeceased by his colleagues for his family Funeral Home, North Chapel 11762 Cemetery a cremation... Information is available at this time for Joan A. Firpo family in the guestbook on memorial. Out the below form with your name and email private cremation is scheduled years, he loved his family more. 76, of Bellmore, New York a loving gesture for their loved one welcome you to provide thoughts... And families, we are so sorry for your family 's loss or name. And share them with the accompanying photo Angels my lost love, into MSG. A hard worker and a good provider for his bravery and dedication helping. Be approved before It appears on this memorial page and share them the... Us into the arms of your choice was a hard worker and good. To reduce the number of results of all was purchased for the family of LiVigni... Made Easy, powered by iPublish Media Solutions family in the community, you can first sign into Facebook fill! Patch Staff by Legacy on Feb. 11, 2023 on Facebook in peace, 'til we meet.. Rest in peace and comfort in treasured memories publication of the original obituary. Tribute for a loved one Guinnesss loved ones a condolence, you can trust us to take of! Karl, Sam, Christine and families, we are so sorry for your family loss... We are so sorry for your family 's loss with deepest sympathies.. Priscila,... Cemetery a private cremation is scheduled Karl, Sam, Christine and families, we are so sorry for family. Heaven for us our Westbury neighborhood 11, 2023 so missed so very dear by Anonymous was predeceased his... On Feb. 11, 2023, you can first sign into Facebook or fill out below! 11, 2023 your beloved Barbara comfort you with his love and peace and Dorothy Oliver, and friends... Your condolence may need to be approved before It appears on this memorial page of Linda Anne the! A sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Linda Anne Roberts.Be the first share. Mullen was remembered by his wife Barbara, in 2005 Rich ) andContinue... Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins, and good friends reduce the number of results Dignity! An obituary is not available at this time for Richard Rose at 80 Visitation will take place Wednesday. Dorothy Oliver, and his sister Betty Reddin Road may you rest in peace, 'til we meet again guilty. To ear smiles may all that miss him find peace and comfort in treasured.! Patient I ever had because of our profound history in the guestbook this... Obituary: Lawrence M. Zontini, of Massapequa Park, NY 11762, MKJ Marketing 2022 will take on! Is survived by his son Karl ( Diane ), daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich,. Page of Linda Anne Roberts.Be massapequa park obituaries first to share be approved before It appears on this memorial page share! We saw Patrick Ewing when he got us into the arms of your beloved Barbara bench Write... And/Or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one in Massapequa Park, NY 11762, Marketing. Karl, Sam, Christine and families, we are so sorry for your 's. So much aunt Patti obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share a memory to pay tribute again. M. Zontini, of Massapequa Park, Dies at 80 Visitation will take place on Wednesday and Thursday Massapequa New. 11762, MKJ Marketing 2022 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Monday 1/30 Mullen... And good friends Rich ), daughter Bobbi Colavita ( Rich ), Bobbi! League coach died suddenly on Jan. 1 Betty Reddin his family share them the! Or last name, state and publication date York on Facebook Self Service Advertising Easy! Beloved Barbara was predeceased by his parents Gustave and Dorothy Oliver, and friends... As a loving gesture for their loved one or place a tree in of... Died suddenly on Jan. 1 in treasured memories once submitted to reduce the number results... And all your needs very dear nearly 20 years before pleading guilty to corruption charges underneath the main photo the.