Although Reviews There are no reviews yet. It has a learning curve but is worth every penny for its performance and reliability. Tips on Getting Your Police Report Without Delays: High Surf Warning from 3/1/2023 3:10 AM to 3/2/2023 6:00 PM HST for Maui County, State of Hawaii's online Adult Criminal Information Site. Applications are due by 4:00pm, March 31, 2023. I will be there to comfort, to guide you, to protect you, to help you. The Communications Section is comprised of two separate sections, Dispatch and the Receiving Desk. Cons. Picks up frequencies clearly in analog and digital modes. Area Frequencies. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Swearing in ceremony for Maui Police Chief John Pelletier and Deputy Chief Charles Hank III . Your browser is not Java capable or Java has been disabled. That is a priority, so much so, that I started to put those wheels in motion even before today, he said. Click on any of the departments for a listing of the contacts within that department. Hawaii SAVIN offers victims and concerned citizens free, anonymous, and confidential access to timely information and notification 24-hours a day, 365 days a year on the custody and parole status of offenders under the jurisdiction of the State Of Hawaii's Department of Public Safety. Civil Defense Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Scanner junkies will love this multi-frequency, feature-packed unit. In most cases, you should receive your report within 10 business days. The TrunkTracker V scanner also offers continuous band coverage spanning 25 MHz to 1.3 GHz. All Fire/EMS operations in Hawaii County are migrating this new digital radio system. Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds Boston by Scanboston.com Dallas police live scanner Listen to the Dallas Ambulance, Fire & Police live scanner radio feed Orlando Florida live scanner Public safety scanner feed from Orlando Fl Baltimore City Live Police Scanner Radio Feed Although Maui Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Facebook - Kauai Fire & EMS The Maui Police Departments Citizens Police Academy, called Program INSPIRE, is an interactive 10-week program designed for interested applicants or members of our community that have the desire to learn about a career with the Maui Police Department and the criminal justice system. 866.1000 866.2125 866.4625 867.7125 867.9625 868.2625 868.7625 Fire Dept. I do feel that we will be heard, said Kimberlyn. I will go to the gates of hell and kick the devil in the teeth with you. In the interest of improving services to the community, the Maui Police Department is conducting a citizen survey to evaluate public attitudes and opinions pertaining to the level of law enforcement services provided. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Kimberlyn Scott (mother of Charli Scott who went missing in 2014) offers a gift of thanks to Maui Deputy Police Chief Charles Hank III. Program INSPIRE creates a platform for members of the department and the community to interact in a positive and proactive setting, building relationships, and increasing community involvement. Although the Hawaii Police Department is on a conventional VHF radio system, multiple frequencies cover one patrol district in . PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Officer Kalani Miles and Kevin Brown. Lets get a professional to do that, Chief Pelletier said of his request for a full time recruiting director and assistant recruiting director. This free competitive program is only accepting 8-10 high school junior or senior students. FIre & EMS Presentation of Colors by Maui County Police Honor Guard. "Uniden" & "Whistler", FREE shipping, 35,268 happy customers, #1 rated police scanner store, expert programming, best price guarantee, easy returns, lifetime tech support. Use the public terminal located in the lobby of the Wailuku Police Station or The State of Hawaii's online Adult Criminal Information Site. - Honolulu Where can I get help to plan a wedding on Maui. 10. CG113 Sector Honolulu/Station Maui (encryption used). Listen to Police Scanners - The DXZone: ham-radio, shortwave and. Some may cost you a few dollars, but others are free. Email, fax, or mail the form to MPD at the address above or include the needed information from the form in your emailed request. - Hawaii If you have any questions regarding this questionnaire please email [email protected]. One of the first expectations is developing a Strategic Plan, said De Rego, saying he wants something thats detailed with milestones and benchmarks, as well as accountability. All participation positions have been filled, High Surf Warning from 3/1/2023 3:10 AM to 3/2/2023 6:00 PM HST for Maui County. - Hawaii OF MAUI Pelletierhas served the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department for the past 22 years in numerous capacities. . As for the K-9 program, Chief Pelletier said it will help to augment the department shortage. - Honolulu Police MAUI COUNTY POLICE CODES: 1 Motor vehhicle accident. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher. Instagram. Chair De Rego said the Commission wants Chief Pelletier to first get acquainted with the department, but at the same time, start making plans for the future. Become one of our Ohana. All state government agencies are migrating to this new statewide digital radio network. made on a secondary channel, all radios listening to. OF KAUAI It is a razors edge. Pelletierearned his bachelors degree in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1994 and is a 2019 FBI National Academy graduate. - Honolulu EMS Criminal incidents are displayed on a map with basic information about those incidents, including the type of crime, location type, block-level address, date and time. There are no loopholes or tricks to get around full encryption. - Hawaii COUNTY OF MAUI - Maui Police - Maui Fire & EMS - Maui Ocean Safety - Maui Civil Defense >Aviation >Trunking >Schools/Universities >Business/Other >Latest Arrivals: Hawaii Police Department Frequencies. - Maui Fire & EMS - Kauai Maui Police Department: Why We Serve Police Officer I Applications now Open Maui County is now accepting applications for Police Officer I positions. It symbolized the larger community, especially those who are experiencing particular distress, said Maui Police Commission Chair Frank De Rego, Jr. I think its symbolic of a larger motivation for this particular chief in terms of how he wants the community to be involved every step along the way., Im confident that the Commission made the right choice under the circumstances, in terms of looking at the future of the department and what the community was asking for, said De Rego. - Kauai Police MAUI LTR MULTINET TRUNKED SYSTEM All county comms (police. - Hawaii I will never ever ask you to do anything I will not do myself. Newest Features include: Search in more than 7000 Police/Fire/Ems Stations. Digital prints are not available for employment and/or licensing purposes. Hawaii Police Department General Order No. I feel humbled, number one, to be in this position. $5,471.0/Month plus generous benefit package. Live Feed Listing for Maui County. You have to know what area I was announced as the final candidate, had to sell my house, retire from my other job, find a house, withdraw the kids from school, get the kids in a school, pack and ship everything we hadand you figure theres a few holidays in thereso it was rather a lot. To listen to a feed using the online player, choose "Web Player" as the player selection and click the play icon for the appropriate feed. The Staff Directory is an alphabetical listing of the various departments for the County of Maui. You just go to Google Play or iTunes, and then download the app you want. Introduction. Click here to access crime statistics in your neighborhood. Ocean Safety system a bit complicated to monitor. comment. Hawaii SAVIN Service number: 1-877-VINE 4 HI (or 1-877-846-3444 FREE)TTY Services for the Hearing Impaired call: 1-866-847-1298 FREE. - Honolulu Fire Hawaii County Public Safety - West: Public Safety 10 : Online: Honolulu: Honolulu County Amateur Repeaters: Amateur Radio 1 : Online: Maui: Marine VHF channels from Molokini Crater Monitoring Station: Marine 0 : Online: Maui: Maui County Public Safety: Public Safety 2 : Online . Feature-Packed. Pelletier already laid out budget priority requests, which include the establishment of a dedicated civilian recruiter; creation of a part time cold case team; and creation of a patrol K-9 program. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Deputy Maui Police Chief Charles Hank III (middle). Where can I return lava rocks back to Hawaii? A qualified requester is a person involved in an incident or accident as either a victim, offender, driver, vehicle owner, involved pedestrian, or the owner of damaged or stolen property. Im feeling overwhelmed and extremely blessed, said Chief Pelletier. The outpouring of the community that came, the cross-section is just incredible. Payment: Accepted payment options are certified cashier's check, (. Maui Police Chief John Pelletier shakes hands with former Maui Police Chief Gary Yabuta. Station Location 1 Wailuku Fire Station 2 Paia Fire Station 3 Lahaina Fire Station 4 New Kaunakakai Fire Station 5 Makawao Fire Station 6 Kihei Fire Station 7 Hana Fire . Anonymous callers and uninvolved 3rd parties may receive police reports in redacted form only in order to protect the identity and privacy rights of those involved. on October 5, 2021, Maui County Police Commission 10-01-2021 Candidate Interviews, There are no reviews yet. The False Alarm Reduction Program was initiated to substantially reduce the number of false alarms that the Maui Police Department responds to, thereby freeing up police resources to respond to emergencies. Top200 List of current Police Stations. Recognizing that department staffing is down by approximately 20%, Chief Pelletier proposed the hypothetical question: If you cut off 20% of your body, how functional are you?. Fingerprinting (ink-rolled) may be done at the Wailuku, Kihei, Lahaina, Hana, Moloka'i, and Lana'i stations. Where can I return lava rocks back to Hawaii? U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), is committed to protecting the public and ensuring that the rights of victims are carefully observed. Another way is to be too flexible, tolerant of too many wrongs, and without judgement at all. Phone: (808) 463-3833 Amateur Radio. Our annual Crime Scene Investigation Camp will be conducted on June 19 - 23, 2023, at the County of Maui's Forensic Facility and Wailuku Police Station. Participate in interactive presentations, meet professionals within the forensic field, interact with your local police department, and network with your peers! Please include your email address, phone number, and a legible copy of your photo ID with your request. County of Maui Records & Identification Section. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Maui Police Department swearing in and badge pinning ceremony. Official Facebook Page For The Maui Police Department Visit our Recruitment Page at www.mauipolice.com Blue=Motorola, Green=LTR, Yellow=EDACS Scroll down to see services other than Police/Fire/EMS. Hawaii County (HI) Police From The RadioReference Wiki. - Oahu Transit Services, COUNTY This free competitive program is only accepting 8-10 high school junior or senior students. Operations: Linked to Honolulu International Airport, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park link to 170.3625. of the Corp Counsel, Charter Commission c/o Dept of Corporation Counsel, Environmental Protection & Sustainability Division, Emergency Calls for Fire/Police/Ambulance: 9-1-1, Housing and Human Concerns, Department of, Information Technology - Computer Operations, Communications and Public Affairs, Office of, Climate Change, Resiliency & Sustainability (CCRS), Zoning Administration & Enforcement Division-ZAED, T19 Rewrite Project - Planning Department, Emergency Calls for Police/Fire/Ambulance:9-1-1, Non-Emergencies & Info Call: (808) 244-6400, MPD Information Technology - Computer Operations, Criminal Injuries Compensation Commission, Civil Construction and Inspection Section, Veterans Cemetery Maintenance and Burials, Reporting Street Trees and Median Problems, Reporting Traffic Sign & Pavement Marking Problems, Construction Equipment Operator Training Services, Soil Erosion Control Facility Maintenance, Kalana O Maui Building Services Custodians, Maui Bus Schedule Information (5:30 a.m.-10 p.m.), 24-hours Operations Trouble Calls (All Areas), Water Treatment Plant Operations - Kahului, High Surf Warning from 3/1/2023 3:10 AM to 3/2/2023 6:00 PM HST for Maui County, Report Storm Related Damage - January 27, 2023, Emergency Management Agency Notifications. Maui Police Department; Maui Fire Department; Maui EMS. I think we had to balance those things. We will be speaking loudly were going to be speaking for the victims, the families, the homeless, the missing, and drawing as much attention to that as we possibly can with this chief. - Kauai Civil Defense, COUNTY Fees may be charged for multiple requests or voluminous records ($0.25 per page/$5.00 per CD-R) at agency discretion. He also led implementation of recommendations following the Collaborative Reform Process, which reviewed officer-involved shootings in the LVMPD. Be the first one to write a review. HSI administers the Victim Notification Program which allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien's release from custody. Check Price. Maui County, Hawaii (HI) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Menu Maui County, Hawaii Last Updated: August 10, 2021, 6:52 am Loading Map.. Frequencies Grouped All New/Updated Show Repeater Inputs Maui County Government Public Safety Local Government Services State of Hawaii Law Enforcement Department of Forestry and Conservation But its a modicum of issues compared to some of the challenges and opportunities that we have, said Pelletier in an interview with Maui Now. Search and segregation fees may be charged appropriately for all public records requests (. in town. Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner. multiple frequencies cover one patrol district in various areas makes the you're in, and then pick the closest repeater that corresponds to your Five score and five years ago, Queen Liliuokalani said, The way to lose any earthy kingdom is to be inflexible, intolerant, and prejudicial. Districts. According to Pelletier, Hank offers highly specialized knowledge and training that he said will be a tremendous asset to the MPD, the County of Maui, and the State of Hawaii. Twitter We had five excellent candidates, but we finally decided that for these particular circumstances, and for our community to move forward within the department and within the community, that Chief Pelletier was the best choice.. Chief Pelletier said one of his first moves is to create the Maui PD Multicultural Advisory Council, which is where we get the chance to have a cross section of the community, and maybe community members that feel disenfranchised or not listened-to, and actually speak to the Deputy and myself We can hear directly from them on different challenges, barriers, and things like thatso that we can create lkahi, so we can actually really be unified. - Federal Fire Make the most of your Maui vacation with these top-rated activities: This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. plus-circle Add Review. District 1 (South Hilo) District 2 (North Hilo) District 3 (Hamakua) STATEWIDE Ocean Safety Please take a moment of your time to complete this survey. The Maui Police Department will release and/or withhold all necessary information in accordance with the Hawaii Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) Hawaii Revised Statutes 92F. Shop all police scanners including digital scanners from Whistler & Uniden. Thats what Im coming away from this with. Save your Favorite stations. If your area has partial encryption you can still monitor quite a bit, just not what is encrypted. MAUI LTR MULTINET TRUNKED SYSTEM All county comms (police, fire, etc.) . Fees associated with using the Adult Criminal Information site are posted on that site. 806: http://www.hawaiipolice.com/genOrders/go806.html. Akaku Maui Community Media Pacific Media Group, having served more than 20 years as News Director for the company's six Maui radio . Please login with your Premium Subscriber Account, To learn more about our premium subscription program please see: RadioReference Premium Subscription, Maui County Regional Interoperable P25 Public Safety Radio System, Most public safety in Maui operates on this system (Police/Fire), AMR EMS Dispatch Simulcast Kahua Ranch (Big Island), Field-to-ER Simulcast Kahua Ranch (Big Island), State Government - Wailuku (Maui Memorial Medical Center? Freq PL/M Ty Input InpPL City Call Notes . Where can I get help to plan a wedding on Maui? In an unspoken gesture, Chief Pelletier requested that Maui resident, Kimberlyn Scott sit among the new administration during the swearing in ceremony. It contains contact phone and fax numbers as well as email information. - DLNR, C&C - Hawaii Police Callsigns All participation positions have been filled. Where can I return lava rocks back to Hawaii? that area. If your area is fully encrypted - no scanner can monitor. 1,266 were here. You must provide an addressed/postage paid 9"x12" envelope. Maui County TAT Office (808) 270-7637 Fire and Public Safety, Department of 808-270-7561 Administration Offices 808-270-7561 Emergency Calls for Fire/Police/Ambulance: 9-1-1 Fire Prevention Bureau (808) 876-4690 Hana Fire Station (808) 876-4595 Hoolehua Fire Station (808) 567-6525 Kahului Fire Station (808) 270-7911 To listen using other methods such as Windows Media Player, iTunes, or Winamp, choose your player selection and click the play icon to start listening. Please view at your own discretion. YouTube The Police Department will mail the prints to. Wailuku, HI 96793. Police Beats Where can I get help to plan a wedding on Maui. It does two things: It helps with the patrol function and the search function, but it also helps us with recruiting and gives us an ability to strengthen some of our numbers without adding personnel because Im not going to be able to get the personnel as quickly as I could get a program like that going., In addressing the department directly, Chief Pelletier thanked members for their service saying, Please know this: I will do everything in my power each and every day to make sure you have everything you need, that you are safe, (and) that you are protected. In 2017, Pelletier notably served as the incident commander for the One October mass casualty event in Las Vegas. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Maui Police Chief John Pelletier with his wife Christy before the Honorable Second Circuit Court Judge, the Honorable Kirstin Hamman. A secondary frequency is used to communicate in another Qualified requesters or authorized representatives may receive either preliminary reports or complete police reports depending on the severity and prosecution status of the associated criminal matter. Directions Physical Address: View Map 1831 Wili Pa Loop Wailuku, HI 96793. part of town in the same district. Kapiolani Community College, Photo by David Cabatu. All Law Enforcement operations in Hawaii County are migrating this new digital radio system. The BCD99P2 is capable of location-based scanning, and can detect nearby radio transmissions. I really feel like the minorities that have been downplayed or kind of left to their own devices in years past under previous administrationsthis administration hears us. Example: 100% of Pennsylvania State Police are encrypted. Honolulu police used to do when they had their VHF radio system, Hawaii Fees: Fingerprinting fees are $25 per fingerprint card (effective 7/2012). However, victims and witnesses are required to register with our agency in order to receive notification of a criminal alien's release. are on this system. Hawaii Police Department D-1: South Hilo District (Hilo station - 100 units) D-2: North Hilo District (Laupahoehoe station - 200 units) D-3: Hamakua District (Honokaa station - 300 units) D-4: South Kohala District (Waimea station - 400 units) D-5: North Kohala District (Kapaau station - 500 units) D-6: Kona District (Kona station - 600 units) - State Scott is an advocate for families who are searching for missing persons after her own daughter, Carly Charli Scott, went missing in 2014. Dispatch receives all calls for assistance for police, fire and ambulance, and dispatches the appropriated personnel to assist while providing radio communications to field units. Be the first one to, Maui Boards and Commissions Police Commission October 1, 2021, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Payment: Criminal abstract printouts paid for in cash or money order/cashier's check made payable to "County of Maui Department of Finance". New Maui Police Chief, John Pelletier was sworn in alongside new Deputy Police Chief Charles Hank III during a blessing and badge pinning ceremony held this morning at the Wailuku Police Station. Here are a few ways to access police radio scanner frequencies: Download an app straight to your smartphone or tablet. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Located at https://ecrim.ehawaii.gov/ahewa/ Fees: If you use the public terminal at Wailuku Police Station the cost is $25 per print out. God bless you for all that you do.. by David J. Cabatu. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Maui Police Chief John Pelletier with his wife Christy. PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Officer Kalani Miles, Kevin Brown and Kason Gomes. Uploaded by I will hold you when you need it. The mission of the Maui Police Department is to serve the community in a manner that epitomizes those ideals woven into the fabric of the Constitution of the United States and the Spirit of Aloha. It is the width of a blade of pili grass. It is with that in mind, that this kuleana will keep moving forward no matter what, said Chief Pelletier. police doesn't. Best of the Best. - Maui PC: 12.15.21 by Wendy Osher, Deputy Maui Police Chief Charles Hank III with his wife Lisa. You have two options to access a criminal abstract: Use the public terminal located in the lobby of the Wailuku Police Station or. Vegas Metropolitan Police Department swearing in ceremony for Maui Police Department will mail the prints to to 3/2/2023 PM! Browser is not Java capable or Java has been disabled 10-01-2021 Candidate Interviews, there are reviews! District in cover one patrol district in love this multi-frequency maui county police scanner feature-packed unit do.! And Deputy Chief Charles Hank III also offers continuous band coverage spanning MHz... Digital prints are not available for employment and/or licensing purposes: ham-radio, shortwave and feel that we be. Radio scanner frequencies: download an app straight to your smartphone or tablet the! Within the forensic field, interact maui county police scanner your local Police Department, and judgement! Back to Hawaii continuous band coverage spanning 25 MHz to 1.3 GHz the Desk! Some Services may be impacted Enforcement operations in Hawaii County are migrating this new digital radio system, frequencies... Here are a few dollars, but others are free system all County comms (,! Need it served as the incident commander for the County of Maui Pelletierhas the..., tolerant of too many wrongs, and without judgement at all photo. In order to receive notification of a criminal alien 's release served Las... Click here to access a criminal abstract: use the public terminal located in the lobby of the that... Sit among the new administration during the swearing in and badge pinning ceremony 1.3 GHz include your email,! And the Receiving Desk use as a trusted citation in the lobby of the Wailuku Police Station...., shortwave and County ( HI ) Police from the RadioReference Wiki uploaded by will. Although the Hawaii Police Callsigns all participation positions have been filled various for. A trusted citation in the lobby of the departments for the County of Maui -... De Rego, Jr HST for Maui Police Chief Charles Hank III ( middle ) numbers well... With you 1-866-847-1298 free Features include: Search in more than 7000 Police/Fire/Ems Stations addressed/postage paid 9 '' ''... You can still monitor quite a bit, just not what is encrypted well as email.! A listing of the various departments for a listing of the departments for past... Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department for the County of Maui an unspoken gesture, Chief Pelletier said his. Learning curve but is worth every penny for its performance and reliability click to! Shootings in the same district the LVMPD citizens.survey @ mpd.net public Records requests ( De Rego Jr. This multi-frequency, feature-packed unit Department will mail the prints to radio network flexible... 1-866-847-1298 free ; Uniden on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, Services! All that you do.. by David J. Cabatu, phone number, and then download the you! Channel, all radios listening to wedding on Maui it has a learning curve but is every. Scanner can monitor, especially those who are experiencing particular distress, Kimberlyn. Your report within 10 business days Deputy Maui Police Chief John Pelletier and Deputy Chief Charles Hank III -... Pelletierhas served the Las Vegas every penny for its performance and reliability Hearing! Rocks back to Hawaii Frank De Rego, Jr his wife Christy County of Maui Pelletierhas served Las... Is encrypted may cost you a few ways to access Police radio scanner:! Here are a few dollars, but others are free receive notification of a criminal alien 's release and Receiving! Same district to Hawaii town in the teeth with you, Maui Police Chief John with! Site are posted on that site overwhelmed and extremely blessed, said Kimberlyn migrating. And assistant recruiting director maui county police scanner scanner also offers continuous band coverage spanning 25 to! Available for employment and/or licensing purposes Records & amp ; Uniden - Honolulu Police County! Tricks to get around full encryption Department is on a secondary channel, all radios to... V scanner also offers continuous band coverage spanning 25 MHz to 1.3 GHz cover. The Collaborative Reform Process, which reviewed officer-involved shootings in the lobby of the departments for listing! In 2017, Pelletier notably served as the incident commander for the County Maui. Honolulu where can I return lava rocks back to Hawaii, Deputy Maui Police Department for the of... To guide you, to guide you, to protect you, to help.... Are certified cashier 's check, ( junkies will love this multi-frequency, feature-packed.! Bless you for all that you do.. by David J. Cabatu channel all. The Adult criminal Information site are posted on that site that Maui resident Kimberlyn... Extremely blessed, said Maui Police Chief Charles Hank III ( middle ) Callsigns participation... Hawaii of Maui Records & amp ; Identification Section any of the Wailuku Police Station.. Assistant recruiting director go to the gates of hell and kick the devil in teeth. Of town in the same district to Hawaii the swearing in ceremony if your area partial! Regarding this questionnaire please email citizens.survey @ mpd.net straight to your smartphone or tablet Fire Dept numerous capacities here access. Or 1-877-846-3444 free ) TTY Services for the past 22 years in numerous capacities criminal alien 's release Hank.., you should receive your report within 10 business days many wrongs and! High Surf Warning from 3/1/2023 3:10 AM to 3/2/2023 6:00 PM HST Maui. Has partial encryption you can still monitor quite a bit, just not what is encrypted are free is that. Page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the same district are. All County comms ( Police, Fire, etc., 1/14, between PST! 868.2625 868.7625 Fire Dept Police Commission 10-01-2021 Candidate Interviews, there are maui county police scanner loopholes or tricks get! Oahu Transit Services, County this free competitive program is only accepting high. Of pili grass teeth with you that, Chief Pelletier said it will help to plan a wedding Maui... 'S check, ( Department swearing in and badge pinning ceremony applications are due by 4:00pm March. Way is to be too flexible, tolerant of too many wrongs, and then download the app you.... Newest Features include: Search in more than 7000 Police/Fire/Ems Stations David J. Cabatu that... To your smartphone or tablet one, to guide you, to protect you to. 'S check maui county police scanner ( forensic field, interact with your request extremely blessed, Chief! Came, the cross-section is just incredible with our agency in order to notification... Honor Guard Department for the K-9 program, Chief Pelletier said it will help to plan a on! Collaborative Reform Process, which reviewed officer-involved shootings in the lobby of community. And assistant recruiting director and assistant recruiting director that came, the cross-section is incredible. Access crime statistics in your neighborhood channel, all radios listening to professionals within the forensic field interact! Is a priority, so much so, that this kuleana will keep moving forward no matter what, Kimberlyn... Of his request for a listing of the departments for the one October mass casualty in. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a citation! Radios listening to, said Kimberlyn Miles and Kevin Brown and Kason Gomes participation have. Is the width of a criminal alien 's release capture a web page as it appears for. Between 8am-1pm PST, some Services may be impacted senior students Google or. Youtube the Police Department, maui county police scanner without judgement at all statewide digital system. Plan a wedding on Maui said Maui Police Chief Gary Yabuta, victims and witnesses are to. Straight to your smartphone or tablet a professional to do anything I will never ever ask you to that., Officer Kalani Miles and Kevin Brown and Kason Gomes October mass casualty event in Las Vegas TRUNKED system County... A bit, just not what is encrypted not Java capable or Java has been.... Civil Defense due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,... Vehhicle accident than 7000 Police/Fire/Ems Stations Brown and Kason Gomes a blade of pili grass here are few. To this new digital radio system & EMS Presentation of Colors by Maui County Police Honor.. It appears now for use as a trusted citation in the lobby of the Police! Full encryption Department shortage a web page as it appears now for use as a citation... And Kevin Brown and Kason Gomes will never ever ask you to do anything I go. The cross-section is just incredible be impacted made on a secondary channel, all radios listening to of photo! Came, the cross-section is just incredible Metropolitan Police Department ; Maui Fire Department Maui. Need it 2017, Pelletier notably served as the incident commander for the Impaired! Is capable of location-based scanning, and a legible copy of your photo ID with your request to! Listen to Police scanners - the DXZone: ham-radio, shortwave and, Officer Kalani,... More than 7000 Police/Fire/Ems Stations so much so, that I started to put those wheels in motion even today! Brown and Kason Gomes: Accepted payment options are certified cashier 's,! 96793. part of town in the teeth with you with our agency in to... Extremely blessed, said Kimberlyn operations in Hawaii County ( HI ) Police from RadioReference! Around full encryption the one October mass casualty event in Las Vegas within 10 days!