Lafayette, IN 47905 (765) 474-0012 183 Lots License Expires: 12/31/2024. Starting at $36,900. _gaq.push(['_setCampaignCookieTimeout', 0]); 3147 NW Evangeline Throughway Lafayette Louisiana 70507. What are some highly rated businesses for mobile home dealers in Lafayette, LA? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Do you need inspiration for your upcoming purchase? All across the board Timberline Homes stood up for more than one reason. 'isTestingUser' : 0, | Designed & Developed by . Here for You. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Isn't that wonderful? 'isTablet':0, LA, NEW IBERIA - 2020 GLORY single section for sale. It has the best quality appliances and the layout is perfect. No problem. SHIPPING HOMES TO: Single Wide Floor Plans OK Timberline Homes went way above to assist me in purchasing my first home! Unlike site builders, who specialize in building many homes in a small area using the same construction crews, we work with many customers who already own their own land or we help them find the perfect site, and then we . chatbox.setAttribute("attribution", "biz_inbox"); Along with a commitment to provide our customers the lowest prices and a wide range of housing options, we know it really comes down to trust, care, and dependability above all else. Search Website. Want to get the financing process started? . 2022 Champion Mobile Home for Sale 291 South Dr. Westfield, IN 46074 All Age Community 2 2 16ft x 60ft $300,000 2011 Ranch, Manuf. Double Wide Mobile Homes are a popular choice amid homebuyers seeking quality built homes at a great price. Save money and purchase a manufactured home near Lafayette, LA. Modular Homes in Lafayette, Indiana Popular Modular & Manufactured Homes in Lafayette, Indiana Did you know that we can help you find a home in nearly any type or style? We have plenty of lots within our Community to build a new home! I can sell my home now for MORE than I paid for it! Fleetwood Homes is one of the leading homebuilders in the United States. Delivery took no time at all. Many people choose to live near Lafayette, LA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Let us show you why. Lafayette. 'CID':'', // later Palm Harbor has specialized in building manufactured homes, modular homes and mobile homes "on your lot" for almost 50 years. The interior features air conditioning. Timberline Homes of La LLC Of Lafayette 3147 Nw Evangeline Thruway Lafayette, LA 70507 (337) 896-2922 Hours Mon: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Tue: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Wed: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Thu: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Fri: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Sat: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Sun: Closed Contact Us We can help you get started in the home buying process. Jim Tatmans Mobile Homes, with offices in Opelousas and Carencro, has been housing Acadiana since 1968. MHBO's up-to-the-minute search tools and insider status mean you won't miss your perfect listing. FB.init({ 5376 Daffodil Dr , West Lafayette, IN 47906 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $499,900. 3147 NW Evangeline Throughway Lafayette Louisiana 70507 (337) 896-2922 Copyright 2022 Powered by PowerSlide View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Factory Expo Home Centers in Lafayette Tennessee is your source for new mobile homes directly from the factory. 'isSuperAdmin':0, 3br 1216ft2. We can't wait to hear from you! Clayton Homes of Lafayette | Modular, Manufactured, Mobile Homes For Sale Modern prefabricated homes Clayton Homes of Lafayette Find your dream home today Price Bed + Bath Search Homes Featured Homes IN STOCK SALE Morocco 4 beds 2 baths 1,904 sq. Compare beautiful prefab homes, view photos, take 3D Home Tours, and request pricing from this dealer today. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { Welcome Home to Jim Tatmans! Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! (337) 896-2922. We currently offer 26 floor plans for order. The place is nice, they're clearly setting everything back up as there was maintenance equipment in almost all of yhe Trailers, but they were all really nice and good quality. Enter City, ST or ZIP code you're planning to build in. The pricing is reasonable. Open today. BELOW ARE TWO OF OUR ELITE MODULAR BUNGLOWS MARDI GRAS KING 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 452 sq ft This home is an AMAZING Modular Bungalow. 2023 Jim Tatman's Mobile Homes. Their manufactured home options are incredible. Regional Homes of Lafayette is part of the Regional Homes Dealership Group the largest privately owned mobile, manufactured, and modular housing dealership in the Southeast. Become part of a family when you shop with us. 'isB2Badmin':0, (function() { 12 Homes That You Can Purchase In Louisiana For $10,000 or Less. Fleetwood Homes in Lafayette, Tn is part of Cavco Industries, one of the largest and most trusted group of homebuilding facilities in the United States. We went to every retailer in the area, and Timberline was the only one who took the time to show me the housing and explain all that needed to be done! Cheap House. //]]> Drop us a line! This is a review for a mobile home dealers business in Lafayette, LA: "wholesale mobile home dealer for investors or factory direct pricing. West Lafayette, IN 47906 (765) 412-4933 98 Lots License Expires: 12/31/2023. Summerwood Mobile Home Park Mobile Home Parks Website 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS (337) 593-0492 3201 Kaliste Saloom Rd Have a wide selection of manufactured homes. Browse our galleries of double-wide mobile homes online! People also searched for these in Lafayette: See more mobile home dealers in Lafayette. Copyright 2023 ManufacturedHomes.com. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Visit Our Homes page to start planning your build. We're proud to work with top vendors on the market. Along with a commitment to provide our customers the lowest prices and a wide range of housing options, we know it really comes down to trust, care, and dependability above all else.We're America's #1 Independent Manufactured Housing Retailer for a reason. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); 116 Amaryllis Dr # A, Lafayette, LA 70503 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $365,000. . 'home_url':'https://evangelinehomecenter.com', 501 North Hwy 171 Moss Bluff, La 70611 337.905.0668 WE NOW HAVE MANUFACTURED HOMES!! 'plugins_url':'', 'isMobile':1, 4d ago. !function(){function t(){var t=r("utm_content");if(t){var e=new Date;e.setDate(e.getDate()+30),document.cookie=t+";expires="+e.toGMTString()+";path=/"}else if(document.cookie)for(var o=document.cookie.split(/; */),n=0;n