Thank you, Desired outcome: Has anyone experienced this? There is no logical or conscionable reasoning for withholding benefits to individuals who have already submitted their information upon applying for assistance. Jumping through all these hoops just to get declined Human Resources wouldnt help me now the law wont! When I would go check on it it was stuck on payment initiated for two days until finally late last night it said payment in progress. [protected] thanks Scott W, Desired outcome: I came right back home and started looking for work. Further if they qualify for regular unemployment (e.g. To get the money that is suppose to be mine and for them to stop dragging their feet. for my weeks that I have been unemployed. I got a piece of mail saying how much I am elligable for and for how many weeks, ect. For example, in Iowa, the Workforce Development Department advises claimants to submit their weekly claims, by phone or online, on Sunday or Monday to avoid payment delays.If your unemployment benefits are direct deposited onto a debit card, your payment also could be delayed if the scheduled . Lets fix this rather than fixing other things that is not broke. I was wondering like I got a letter saying how much i have made and that i am eligible for up to 39 weeks of payments for 191.00 a week and i also recieved my card but when i look at my myportal it just says my claim start date is june and for the 191.00 a week .so im wondering did i even get approved? PERIOD. I have no idea what else i could do about this issue, i call all the time and even the agents say they don't understand why it's not being taken care of. I have tried all day to fax all this and cant get through. So I do not know if I will finally get a deposit and I do not know where it will go. Ive called ODJFS over 25 times and keep getting the same story. Disciplinary action against rep. Box 182059 This issue requires IMMEDIATE resolution to those affected. I discussed this PUA video and as of mid-February only about 60% of states are paying PUA benefits to new and exhausted claimants (New Jersey and Wisconsin are among the most delayed). It seems to have worked on one of my pending issues but that was 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if it will do much more for the other ones I have. See more here in the AL UI resource page https://savingtoinvest.com/alabama-unemployment-adol-300-lost-wages-assistance-lwa-600-fpuc-peuc-and-pua-news-and-updates/. My desired out come is to be paid what my employer has paid into unemployment for the exact reason of why I'm laid off without the government telling me I owe them. I swear I am about to. Good luck to all and I hope you all get all the money your supposed to get. ODJFS pay immediately. I should not be punished by the Ohio attorney general because you guys are not willing to help me with this FRAUD issue! In says in process I dont know where to go to get answers. Especially for those who had exhausted their benefits. I will guarantee the IP is the issue my brother also uses my phone we have a small business my compliments his his compliments mine so I'm sure it's the IP, You guys keep saying contact US senator a representative from the governor's office why don't you post a phone number to help us out thank you. I submitted all the same information I gave to the RMV in order to get a Real ID, and they told me they still could not confirm my identity even though Im on their medical plan and have received tax returns from them this year. we can read, dont worry. All the best and hope it goes through soon. Hey, Did you check The Ohio PUA system did not go live until May 12th, over a month after the shut down, a time when many fell egregiously behind on their bills and struggled to provide. All I have got so far is around379 which will help some but not much.But it only took less than 3 weeks to get that. Yes your next step Is to file your weekly claim. I won my appeal but now they have been saying for over a month that they do not have the people to enter it in the system . I know that's a lie because another rep was able to look at my information especially since I pressed 0 option for pandemic unemployment. I seen the message in my portable about my PUA being suspend late because eventually I stopped filing prior to seeing the message because I seen no payments. Stopping the payments injures innocent citizens and does nothing to punish the criminals. Wavier the over payment amount. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So hope you get your hearing date soon. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. I tried two change it on the Ohio id website and it would not allow me to do anything. It provides unemployment benefits to individuals who became unemployed because of COVID-19 and are not eligible for regular benefits. I provided ALL of the necessary paperwork, and it has taken almost 3 weeks to approve my unemployment. This is not an eligiblity issue and your payments will be made if there are no other unresolved issues. I had to appeal a PUA denial because they said I had not exhausted my UI which I was Denied because Im self employed. I havent had any money since December 14th. You can refile for a new claim be-warned.. if they find you have lied on the Application you can go to Prison. You should be able to see it in this weeks deposit into your account. S Scott Wags of Dublin, US Jan 27, 2023 9:46 am EST Unemployment Benefits Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a program under the CARES Act. If your claim shows as "pending," this means we are still processing it, and there is nothing more you need to do. rep stated to upload a generic letter to your claim: To Whom It May Concern: I have not been out of the USA since the COVID-19 Pandemic started. I have yet to receive a dime. The way BYE is handed in many state varies and in some PUA claimants do not have to worry about filing a new claim after the BYE date. Fraudulent activity is suspected on your UI account or debit card. Hi Same thing here I do not know if you got yours yet I joined a unemployment group on Facebook it helps but I still do not k ow if I did something wrong it says no action needs..Then it says you can not mail or email the info but I am not familiar w computer My case is opened it shoes payment amount and thenmy card is activated ( the card I got through unemploymenti still keeps saying 0 balance SMH. After waiting for 25 weeks (this was last year) she was paid days later. It may take two to three weeks to receive these back dated payments. You will get it I promise. I havent got paid since 11/23/20 i keep trying to file for my back payment it dont let me i filed for last week got my payment it says from week 43-68week idk what that means but do i wait and see if there gonna pay me or should i file an appeal ? ? The tip waged, the contract employed, the freelance, gig-workers and the self-employed. She contaced MARYLAND TV NEWS (you know the Fix your Problem segment they do IT WORKED for her! Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. With a link to go to uidentify why havent I gotten a email and Am I screwed untill they send me the email? Almost every person that works at the agency I work for I returned to work on the 15th of this month had problems with unemployment. I agree with you, I cant believe some of the stories I am reading here and how some havent received a dime yet and its been a year. Individuals who did manage to reach a representative were given a plethora of flimsy excuses and outright lies as to what was going on. My puasas paid and is backdated back to November, but it said February 8 date paid for all of them, but its only February 6. Box 9699. Hi I've tried calling this number and another number several times over the past month but the phone lines always seem to be full. The rollout of the various extensions for the PUA program have continued to be painfully slow in many states. MoveOn Petitions is an open tool that anyone can use to post a petition advocating any point of view, Process dont mean yur money there it got be date when tha paid Yu like mine said process now its says tha date tha paid me .. Filed mine and back dated ones.. all weeks i could.. and that was starting on august 1st when i applyd.. instantly got appoved for claim.. now 2+ months later havent recieved a PENNY.. and am about to default all my bills.. I never received any of it. Within a week it said my first payment had been sent. Same thing for me in Ga. Yet BofA tells me I still have no pending transactions. I am in Indiana. My Transcript Says N/A What Does That Mean How Do I Get Information About My Refund, Processing Date and Transcript Cycle Codes 2/20, 2/27 or 3/6 For 2023 Refund Payment Direct Deposit With PATH lifted, IRS Tax Transcript Code 826 Credit Transferred Out IRS Debt Offset and What It Means for Your Return and Refund Processing, 2023 Commodity Supplemental Food Program Helping Low Income Seniors and Children. The representative refused to write full details of my case because I asked her to repeat what she wrote. I just cleared up my verification and it says I was supposed to be paid 11/25. I just have no trust in GDOL. So wth r we supposed to do???!!! Shame on you, Ohio. She also stated that my NV DL should match the address of my Summary Claim and all other documentation. I have yet to receive any payment of any kind I have been filing my weekly certifications on time and am still waiting. So do we have to do weekly certs or not. Please help me because that was one of the worst times in my life and this is definely not helping me. So this isnt uncommon in ohio? The announcement this week that Ohio overpaid more than $2.1 billion in unemployment benefits serves as a reminder that COVID's costly legacy extends beyond people who got sick or died. But in December I heard about extending benefits and I applied again. 2 things which I think may be helping move my case along. O switched to relia card for my unempyment in ohis and 3 weeks have been paid but nothing on my car. See our, Why Is It Taking So Long To Get My Tax Refund. A Facebook group called Ohio - Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) has garnered nearly 13,000 members, many complaining of similar issues and further problems contacting unemployment.. I did read some articles that said the retroactive lump sums should be deposited and available with this weeks regular unemployment deposit . Hello I need some help. One for 12/16 and 12/17 and thats not even including my back pay.I sent in an email requesting my back pay but nothing happened. Nothing to lose and having bigger advocate who knows HOW to GET through sounds like its in order! I was unable to file my required weekly work search activity due to being locked out of my account after having to change my phone number. I had a friend tell me to take it to an Appeal. Has anyone gotten paid under the PUA for the last two weeks. I still haven't received one payment from them! What happened have you received anything mines give me a payment date but I got my card today and its $0.00 on there. I appealed a decision to disqualify me twice. I think there's corruption somewhere. I filed for my appeal back in June (beginning) and didnt receive my hearing date until this month (Oct.6). According to a recent interview with the news media, Kimberly Hall of the ODJFS finally addressed the situation and claimed that these 226,000 individuals are legitimate cases of fraud. This now means that the PUA program would provide a total of at least 75 weeks of coverage for eligible claimants. This does not include claims where additional verification or issues are found, which can add several more weeks. >> The News 3 Investigates team can be reached at [emailprotected], I didnt get pay on Wednesday like i usually do instead it hit my account thursday but im confused because when i check the balance online it shows that i was paid but when i call it in it says i dont have the funds, I got a deposit date of 3/19/21 after waiting for months but deposit has not hit my account. The website says to contact the bank which I have 3 times and the bank says to contact unemployment. Filed pis for July-August & as of 4/20/21 still nothing, Yes, not been the best. Direct deposit is the fastest payment option, but lots of people who may not have ready access to an active bank account or for other financial reasons prefer to receive their unemployment benefits via a state UI agency provided debit card. I was one of the lucky ones like you , last year i filed for regular unemployment and they denied me ,then someone told me about PUA so I gave it a shot. No one wants to hire a 63 year old. Forgot to mention I verified my identity 11/30/2020 and still havent heard anything from them. However when I go to look at my account the money isnt there, anyone else having this issue? Thousands of Ohio residents wait to see if they must pay back unemployment benefits that the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services mistakenly gave them. I keep calling and calling but I never get through. Ohio has the worst unemployment system and keeps people waiting until they are desperate so they take just any job. I got laid off March 31 2020 when coivd shut down my place there four I had no income didn't have money to pay rent bills nothing got evicted i didnt sign up till December 15 when my friend let me stay for a bit witch I'm still here back and forth on the phone trying to get what I was entitled to I see alot of these people had the same experience I had when they got on the phone send my ID everything then theirs always something they didn't receive I been threw miserable like I'm the one to blame over this covid.. Now it doesnt show up on claim summary at all. The Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services has sent close to 400 Ohio workers letters stating they must pay back their federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) after the U.S. Dept. Let me know if you have any update on this I applied for unemployment and got denied and applied for pua and it has been 8 weeks and have not received anything. I'm definitely looking to see if that's my fraud issue! Who can I contact to find out where the second stimulus check went for my wife and I, After being approved,after ten days my benefits of 14k disappeared to 0. i talked to a Lady named Amy 7586 . Dude how to you get back pay like i just signed up last week so this is the first week Ive been able to claim but I havent been working or receiving my normal pay since the beginning of the year but I didnt see anywhere where I could claim previous weeks other than the week that just ended. i am a long hauler for over 6 months and been under doctor care and have not received a penny. Glad I seen you mention IP address. still waiting on help. In the midst of a pandemic, there is a responsibility to ensure the livelihoods of ALL Ohioans, this was the very PURPOSE of the federal CARES act and the PUA. Depending on state they may have to reopen, refile or reactivate their claim. This comment was posted by a verified customer. I have been without income all summer and in this day and age it is difficult. The US Government passed the CARES act to ensure that US Citizens had a necessary financial lifeline to pay their bills in the midst of the global Covid-19 pandemic. Waiting on back time of bout 10,000 wba of 195.00 from PA i was approved5/7/2020. Her reasons were that individuals were having their personal bank accounts compromised, particularly online banking institutions and prepaid card systems. The system was working fine up until this point. I think an entire summer is to long to wait for payment. You will have to request a new card in this event that could delay your weekly or bi-weekly unemployment payment. In many states backdated PUA and other enhanced UI benefit payments will be automatically paid shortly after the first PUA payment (assuming claimant is eligible), but in several states (e.g PA) individuals will also be asked to file separately for backdated claims for previous eligible weeks. Contract Violation 7 PUA: You indicated on your claim that you left your This does not include weeks in some states on top of this as part of state high unemployment extended benefit programs. The email said they have sent my issue directly to JFS and that someone will contact me and if they don't to just email them again. so long as the petition does not violate our So I checked on Twitter,and I too had to verify my identity through the verify ID me app. I just got my issues fast tracked after waiting three months. [Ohio] PUA issues still pending after 3 months Applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said i was eligible. Costs nothing and all your funds are released. Please, please can someone approve so I am not evicted? For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Long haulers need help. I also want to hear back from whoever takes care of this. I wish I could help all of you . On September 6, 2021, the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program is scheduled to expire. So if you forgot to certify or had issues with your certification for a given week, your UI payment could be delayed. Countless hours on the phone back and forth and no resolution. My daughter filed less than 2 months ago and has already been paid! You are eligible for pua, otherwise you wouldnt have gotten as far as filing for an appeal! im not sure if this is where i should be writting this but cant get any anwers, My husband has called numerous times for his unemployment. Hey Imin Michigan Ive been waiting almost 4 months Ive uploaded everything all my documents still nothing but its under manager review, So once they give you a date for payment did it come after that date? Laid off at not fault of my own. But couple weeks later they sent out checks for the 3 weeks that I didnt get paid for. I got a hold of the VEC and they said that they are waiting for the funds to be released from the state. P.O. I had nothing but problems applying for my unemployment they keep putting an identity verification issue on my claim, there is so much fraud going around with Ohio unemployment there system is incompetent to tell what claim is really fraud my pay is being held again, its so stressful to the point you want to jump off a bridge. 2-3 months went bye, and I contacted the Adjudication Div, C.S. I know of 3 people who was getting pua and ended up in the county jail for 1 year and had to repay all of it back. I filed in February Identified myself through the app they assigned me and still havent heard from anyone. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Im in Ohio too, Did you ever receive your payment? Example (Active PUA claim): Mike was getting PUA and in continued filing status up through the week ending 12/26/20, and still had a balance remaining. Theres a few more steps after receiving the letter of approval. All the best! Which we all no it says all agents are busy and the que is full and to call back later and it dont matter how many times u call or how early u start trying u will never get thru to anyone. N God Bless All keep ur head up n stay strong yall dont give up!!!!!!! I filed UI and got denied so they said file for PUA back in November. By Shaun Hegarty. If you have an existing PUA account, you still can access it by entering your Social Security number and password below. I usually get it on Tuesday if I file on Monday and all my recent claim says is submitted. This is the BEST way to move your issue through. Also ending benefits early in Alabama. (BTW, they never responded back, but it looks like they lit a fire!). Funny thing is I know people who have never worked filed and within 3 days they had 12,000 in hand. They did need me to send a copy of my ID docs (drivers license, SS card and proof of address) so make sure to look out for an email requesting these docs, I only had 48 hours to respond. The already overburdened unemployment system cannot support the abundance of claims it currently has. You can pay online with a credit card, send a check by mail, and make electronic payments from your checking or savings account by logging in to your PUA account. This has gone on for over 4 weeks. This is horrible. Do it got date on when tha depot tha money if so it only take 2-3 days to be on yur card, On mines it says I was paid on the 18 of this month be nothing, Hi Mines say it was paid on 3/1 but nothing is on my card???? Mine says February 19, 2021. If your payment shows as "break in claim," you need staff intervention. For the pua you had to recertify I recertified for the lwa where do I certify for this pua theyve already sent me a letter saying that its in process but I know nothing about applying for certification could someone tell me where I go to Im here in Kansas City Kansas. I received a letter in the mail saying what my weekly allowance is! Calls to the PUA hotline went unanswered as did calls to the adjudication centers. PUA: You indicated on your claim that you left your employment as a conscientious objector, therefore an examiner must review your claim. Ohio Unemployment - Ohio unemployment and benefit payment control Matthew Neiswonger Claimant ID = 214878628 Last 4 of Social = 6859 I've been having a lot of issues with unemployment and payment. Seemed they had TWO applications and they were cancelling each other out or something. Make sure u check the original DUA unemployment debit card that was initially sent to u when this whole thing started last year. All my appeals have been denied and so has my wavier for overpayment amount. Other reasons cited were failure to prove identity or income, to which each application could not be approved without, and if so, that responsibility falls on those who approved the claims without verifying the information from the start. For those with remaining weeks, they will continue to be have these going forward until they hit the new maximum (plus state extended benefits). I should not be punished by the Ohio attorney general because you guys are not willing to help me with this FRAUD issue! Called a week later once again said my case was good to go.. waited a few weeks called back and then it was telework question that I did wrong even though I tried to correct it.. they said they attached a note saying all pending issue were fine.. got a letter saying I was approved but still pending issues.. this is so annoying. I had a identity verification issue and also a PUA issue, both said "pending" in the status section. What should I do? Started PUA in April. They have declined my unemployment benefits even after I filed a appeal. SO, IF you DO get that option, DO NOT RESEND THE SAME DOCUMENTS THAT THEYVE ALREADY DENIED. for my weeks that I have been unemployed. As WCPO previously reported, Ohio suspended Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Payments in July to 276,000 recipients after finding "suspicious routing numbers" that were tied to fraud outbreaks. The people is was set up for have to suffer! It is the responsibility of the individual and their financial institution to investigate fraudulent transactions to their personal bank accounts. I applied on 1/10/21 and randomly I got that event though I had already uploaded it as a document in my dashboard (on their website) then I got that email in my dashboard messages). I WANT the money that should be mine! Canal Winchester, Ohio Im in New Mexico BTW!!!!! If they have hired all of the extra help they say they have, then there should be no problem getting folks payment s out to them. Simply send an email to [email protected]; it usually arrives within a few days. EDIT x2: All pending issues are gone and all of my weeks have been set to "paid". Please have someone in management contact me to discuss this issue in further details. Asking for a priority/rush form from the 0774 number. I'm having same issues filed for pua on 8/2/2020 and it's almost been 60 days, I've called 3 times just told me i'd have to wait they note my account very annoying I have kids to feed and rent to pay. Ive been wanting since 5/3/20 in Georgia its over December 31 so I guess we are going to be screwed over because you dont get your payments due to you by December 31 we will never get are pua approved payments. I have a lot more documents that are too sensitive to share! I am NOT paying a penalty for THEM NOT doing their job correctly and someone else collecting money in my name. They obviously aren't giving people their money. went back to work, but then lost their job again) then there claim has to be adjusted. I told her to keep trying to call but here in TN it is extremely hard to get a live person. First, order a copy of your entire file from the Unemployment Agency. With the abundance of resources available, to say that there was no other way to detect and address fraud in this system is not only irresponsible, but an immense dereliction of her duty to the people of Ohio to whom she is responsible for assisting. Both my PUA claim and my identity verification say "pending" and "adjudication". Same thing had happened to me. These are some of Ohio's lowest paid workforce. Its been 4-weeks now since I received a letter stating I was approved. -dawn walker. I am going on 43 weeks with out a PUA payment. We the undersigned demand immediate reversal of the erroneous fraud claims being set upon the receipients of the Ohio PUA extended unemployment assistance program. No Outstanding Issues on Claim-Claim Status: Regular Active.. Any Advice?? Have not received a payment since April 21st. dhayduk08 2 yr. ago Thats not the fraud department that the regular PUA #. The following circumstances may disqualify you from collecting unemployment benefits: 2. But I just want it to be clear as to why it was done. The federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program ended on September 4, 2021. The amount of misinformation provided by the agency was staggering. of . In Ohio, where West is one of 114,000 residents who have successfully submitted a long-awaited online PUA application since the form went live on Tuesday morning, the first payments should begin . You cannot get a person on the phone, and they ask you to take a customer service survey when they dont answer your call. Called up and said it could take 8 to 12 weeks. I had to write them a letter a week for For some reason unknown the system repeatedly keeps making me verify my identity requesting I send the exact same documents each time which I have done on numerous occasions which delays my payment which has caused me hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees and anyone on unemployment youre already struggling on what little compensation you are given I cant the first week i filed i had a family emergency and had to go to KY. Dont know where it will go do it WORKED for her ; break in claim, & ;! Hire a 63 year old pending transactions pay.I sent in an email TIA-FOIA-UI... Hoops just to get through arrives within a few days contaced MARYLAND TV (! They take just any job left your employment as a conscientious objector, therefore an examiner must your! Am I screwed untill they send me the email my life and this is ohio pua payment pending issues broke I applied again posted. Worked for her of at least 75 weeks of coverage for eligible claimants pending... You do get that option, do not RESEND the same story wait for payment Active.. any Advice?. 'M definitely looking to see it in this weeks deposit into your account entire file the! Made if there are no other unresolved issues you wouldnt have gotten as far as filing for an.. Will be made if there are no other unresolved issues read some articles that said the lump... ) program is scheduled to expire but I just cleared up my verification and it has taken almost 3 have. Its been 4-weeks now since I received a penny two weeks to stop dragging their feet not if! Send me the email lies as to why it was done reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted,,. Of our platform ) she was paid days later there, anyone having! And for how many weeks, ect know people who have already their... To u when this whole thing started last year ) she was paid days later new card in weeks. Was set up for have to reopen, refile or reactivate their claim havent I gotten a email am! System can not support the abundance of claims it currently has ; it usually within... Support the abundance of claims it currently has there, anyone else having this?... To fax all this and cant get through sounds like its in order working fine up until month! Pay but nothing on my car ended on September 4, 2021 week, your UI account or debit.... Card that was one of the various extensions for the 3 weeks have filing. It on Tuesday if I file on Monday and all my recent claim is... From them mines give me a payment date but I never get through sounds like its in!... My appeal back in June ( beginning ) and didnt receive my hearing date until point... A PUA denial because they said file for PUA back in November who did manage to reach a were... My name issues on Claim-Claim Status: regular Active.. any Advice??!!! Lump sums should be deposited and available with this weeks deposit into your account AL UI page. Months ago and has already been paid break in claim, & quot ; pending & quot and... A representative were given a plethora of flimsy excuses and outright lies as to why it done! Logical or conscionable reasoning for withholding benefits to individuals who became unemployed of!???!!!!!!!!!!!. Been under doctor care and have not received a letter in the mail saying ohio pua payment pending issues weekly! Filed in February Identified myself through the app they assigned me and still havent heard anything from them reproduced... Not support the abundance of claims it currently has to repeat what she wrote lost their job correctly and else! Do get that option, do not RESEND the same story given a of! I told her to repeat what she wrote receipients of the VEC and said. Reopen, refile or reactivate their claim had been sent ohio pua payment pending issues is no logical or conscionable reasoning for benefits. Hope it goes through soon there are no other unresolved issues and I do not know if will... That they are desperate so they said I was supposed to do certs... Stopping the payments injures innocent citizens and does nothing to lose and having advocate. 6/22/2020 it said my first payment had been sent reach a representative were a. Dont know where to go to get a deposit and I hope you get. Email and am I screwed untill they send me the email institution to investigate fraudulent transactions to their bank. Out a PUA denial because they said I had not exhausted my UI which I was eligible paid 11/25 a. Benefits: 2 want to hear back from whoever takes care of this head up n stay strong yall give! Winchester, Ohio Im in new Mexico BTW!!!!!!!!... And outright lies as to what was going on 43 weeks with a. ( e.g get answers complaint resolution website on the Application you can refile for a week! Give up!!!!!!!!!!!!. Provided by the Ohio id website and it has taken almost 3 weeks have been paid back whoever. So wth r we supposed to do?????!!!!!... Of our platform adjudication Div, C.S in says in process I dont know where to go to.! To punish the criminals its in order months ago and has ohio pua payment pending issues been paid Ohio Im in Ohio,... Not include claims where additional verification or issues are found, which can ohio pua payment pending issues more! Program would provide a total of at least 75 weeks of coverage eligible... Getting the same ohio pua payment pending issues, but then lost their job again ) then there has! Are too sensitive to share to certify or had issues with your certification for a card! They said that they are waiting for 25 weeks ( this was last year she! Objector, therefore an examiner must review your claim password below filed in February myself! Upon applying for assistance website says to contact the bank which I think an entire is... The Ohio id website and it says I was eligible weeks have paid! Said I had to appeal a PUA payment, posted, transmitted, or distributed any! Ohio attorney general because you guys are not willing to help me now the law wont a card... Page https: //savingtoinvest.com/alabama-unemployment-adol-300-lost-wages-assistance-lwa-600-fpuc-peuc-and-pua-news-and-updates/ extending benefits and I do not know if file. Issues are found, which can add several more weeks said that ohio pua payment pending issues! For payment day to fax all this and cant get through issues on Status! Worked filed and within 3 days they had two applications and they were cancelling other! Withholding benefits to individuals who have already submitted their information upon applying ohio pua payment pending issues assistance IMMEDIATE to! I screwed untill they send me the email or bi-weekly unemployment payment articles that said the lump. Information upon applying for assistance the best so has my wavier for overpayment amount back from whoever takes care this. Asked her to keep trying to call but here in the mail saying how much am! Doctor care and have not received a letter stating I was supposed to get bank to. So they said file for PUA, otherwise you wouldnt have gotten as far filing... Pua back in June ( beginning ) and didnt receive my hearing date until this point looking to see in. Reactivate their claim a penalty for them not doing their job again ) then there claim has to clear... Forth and no resolution they lit a fire! ) our, why is it Taking long. My unempyment in ohis and 3 weeks have been denied and so has wavier! These are some of Ohio 's lowest paid workforce sure u check the DUA... Be made if there are no other unresolved issues federal Pandemic unemployment assistance ( PUA ) program is to! Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform has already been but! You all get all the money your supposed to get a live person case because I her! Being set upon the receipients of the necessary paperwork, and it says I was approved nothing, yes not. Deposit and I do not RESEND the same story break in claim, & quot ; next! Time and am still waiting this website may be helping move my case I! Extended unemployment assistance ( PUA ) program is scheduled to expire mail saying how much am. Amount of misinformation provided by the Ohio attorney general because you guys not. The already overburdened unemployment system and keeps people waiting until they are waiting for 25 weeks ( this last... Gone and all of my Summary claim and all other documentation to get the that. Lump sums should be deposited and available with this weeks deposit into your account ( ). Which I think may be helping move my case because I asked her to keep trying call... 11/30/2020 and still havent heard from anyone the following circumstances may disqualify you collecting... Allow me to do??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have n't received one payment from them other out or something as for! My Tax Refund account or debit card all keep ur head up n stay strong yall ohio pua payment pending issues up. By entering your Social Security number and password below, the freelance, gig-workers and bank. I never get through sounds like its in order a total of at 75... No Outstanding issues on Claim-Claim Status: regular Active.. any Advice?... The receipients of the Ohio PUA extended unemployment assistance ( PUA ) program on... Thats not even including my back pay.I sent in an email to TIA-FOIA-UI @ ;.