Counterattacks Also, I would like him to be in the original team 7 (With Sasuke and Sakura) if that is possible. KakaIru Month 2021 | Day 10 & 8 | Laundry Day & Ramen. Naruto shouldn't be doing this. 35. 20. Naruto was only three the night everything changed. In his darker thoughts, he found powers he never thought would be possible. NO HAREM.) ", "Frankly, he hated them. He clutched his stomach and flopped onto the bed. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Features Finjutsu!Naruto. Canon kept comparing him to her dead boyfriend so im honestly surprised it doesnt exist outside of harem fics Canon kept comparing Naruto to Nawaki, her younger brother. Naruto then disappears for a full week, before returning to the Leaf Village, goals a bit different than before. He had a few. Standing before him was a smiling Hiruzen Sarutobi, the third Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Naruto's parents Minato Namakaze ( fourth hokage/yellow flash) and Kushina Uzamaki ( red habanero) are content on passing down all their techniques to Mito Uzamaki-Namakaze that they pay small amounts attention to Naruto. NaruHina AU: Hinata and Hokage Naruto meet for the first time at Shikamarus bachelor party. Enter them here!" It's also finished so that's a plus to some. ------------------------------------------. He was overlooking the village as he thought. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (21), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime) (1), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No las lean si quieren tener alguna sorpresa, Pero si son muy sensibles y pueden triggerearse, One-sided Uchiha Sasuke/Uzumaki Naruto - Relationship, Sasuke hates Itachi even more for taking Naruto, Itachi and naruto left the leaf village to live in another village, the author does not know what they're doing, | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime), Naruto/Shinobu Naruto/Daki Naruto/Susamaru Naruto/Mukago, Upper Demon Moons Ensemble (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Lower Demon Moons Ensemble (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Alternative Dai-nana-han | Team 7 (Naruto), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto/Uchiha Itachi/Uchiha Shisui. The mattress he was lying on was too soft, and the air was lacking that distinctive smell of wet dog his ninken produced. He hated it. 17. Press J to jump to the feed. 25. A super powered, genius Naruto that's what. #forgotten Naruto, being just a little 5 year old boy, was being attacked by a mob of villagers on his birthday. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Laters! #kushina It is also a mini harem. Not that they're harder, but they are no less easier.Kindness is rare. A child grows from being forgotten to a legend, without the love or warmth of a family, but with courage and power not seen since the time of the Rikud Senni #betrayed And It'll make our jobs much easier. Naruto has been hearing the rumbling growl in the back of his head for as long as he can remember. #powerful #non-yaoi I look forward to teaching you as much as I can.. 32. If you're searching for a more erotica type deal, there is basically the equivalent of a 74k word super lemon spaced out over 3 chappies or so in the form of "Snake and Fox 'Catch Me'". 4] Read Chapter 1 from the story Naruto: Forgotten Prodigy by lysmork18 (Lys_Mrk) with 16,688 reads. Kakashi walked over to him, his eyes closed indicating that he was smiling. ", Pein sighed. He reaped the souls of over 80,000 ninjas and countless civilians Then why does he send one of them back in time? 8. Asked Pein. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Problem is that not everyone seems very thrilled about the change. asked the third Hokage, folding his hands behind his back. He was very excited when he found out he was going to be a big brother and had did his best to help his mother around the house and try to cause her as little trouble and stress as he could. Chunin [Ch.3] #romancefanfiction The boy himself is 4'3 which is considerably tall for his age. Im still searching for that bad boy. It was hard. When Naruto is forgotten by his parents, bullied by his si Because of a near death experience with some if the villagers, Naruto discovered Kyuubi at a young age and began training under him. Now watch as Naruto makes a name for himself going his own way. ", Konan turned away. "Do you really plan on using him as a spy?" 4. From the beginning he is told he could never become a Genjutsu user. What would happen if those people were wrong and he had friends and a sensei who helped him to achieve that goal? Site: [fanfiction.net][139873577599832:site] | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 27 | Words: 218,587 | Reviews: 923 | Favs: 3,621 | Follows: 2,040 | Updated: 9/5/2012 | Published: 8/3/2008 | Status: Complete | id: 4445345 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Romance | Characters: Naruto U., Kurenai Y. "Whaaa!" The crying of the first baby rang through the room. Naruto turned his head and went back to staring at his reflection. Those-carrots on fanfiction.net has femItachi and femKakashi with Naruto (each in different fics). The other was the youngest of the Uzumaki-Namikaze family, Narumi Uzumaki-Namikaze, who had inherited her father's blonde hair that was tied in a twin tails fashion with bangs similar to her father framing her face and her mother's violet colored eyes. But one day, a serial killer, came to his office. The man named Pein remained silent for a moment. "Isn't he a bit too young?" Though the people of Konoha didn't physically hurt him, their words did about as much damage to Naruto. His parent don't have the time to teach him so he looks to others to help him become a great shinobi. 30. Instincts of a born fighter made him grow; duty to his home drove him. AU. 11. In this one, Naruto is a bit older than canon cuz he travelled back in time. people think that Naruto is a demon cause he have the Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, the last remaining members of Team Seven, as well as the last ones left in their world. "I believe that we should get him to join the Akatsuki so that we can get intel more easily on the Leaf village. What If he was academically smarter? But is that all there is to him? Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, If I'm Being Honest This Is Not Canon Compliant At All Sob, Canon has been officially chucked out the window at Mach -5. He is the Hokage for fuck's sake. | Download: [EPUB][139873578259120:epub] or [MOBI][139873578259120:mobi] [139873578259120:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [139873578259120:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=5012103&source=ff&filetype=epub [139873578259120:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=5012103&source=ff&filetype=mobi, By ChoppedHige Got taken down I'm re-uploading it so I can download it to my android. "I know what you're going through--", "I'm not coming back!" "Naruto, do you want to help the Akatsuki?". With his decision Naruto gains one furry friend in his mind, along with a few others. what will happened to our blonde knuckle head. 9. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} On that faithful day, he met his first, companion, guardi. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Smart!Naruto 14. | Download: [EPUB][139873577599832:epub] or [MOBI][139873577599832:mobi] [139873577599832:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [139873577599832:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4445345&source=ff&filetype=epub [139873577599832:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4445345&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Letting his head fall onto his pillow, Naruto could only think about what his future would hold. Pls I promise this gets better eventually , (See the end of the chapter for more notes. How about the other eight jinchuriki? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He yelled with an outstretched hand. #prodigy He returns to village one year before genin exams. If you don't care about ratings, I guess I'll link you "Sharingan Devil", but read at your own risk. What If Naruto was a little older when the Nine-Tails attacked his parents died? He hid away from this world. Do you know some fics where Naruto is born earlier (The Prodigy Namikaze) or the overall timetable is different (Reaching for a Dream) ? Kudos: 12 "I wanted to get to get done fresh air. He is small and only a Genin. Sasuke's life is sad and lonely, his only motivation to continue living is revenge. "Captured" (Arc 0) Even betray his own village to do so. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} NOTE: I have not read the fic above this text so I cannot say if it is good or not, it just fits your criteria. Naruto is removed from team seven by his own will and is granted a solo sensei. Contingency However, Naruto received the soul of the Kyuubi while Narumi got the chakra of the Kyuubi. Tell this to the other members of the Akatsuki. Naruto then disappears for a full week, before returning to the Leaf Village, goals a bit different than before. But one day, a serial killer, came to his office. fem!KakashixNaruto, Site: [fanfiction.net][139873577802888:site] | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 2 | Words._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} "Why did you come?". Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze grew up being hated, despised, beaten, and abused all because of what he held within him. The Itachi one is in a non-Massacre AU, 100k+, hasn't been finished and was last updated on the 26th of March. Interesting group, yes? #narutoneglected There are also 2 others as far as they know. [Timeskip + Omake] Minato and Kushina didn't die the day the Kyubi attacked. However the last few chapters are odd and probably why it got discontinued so just be aware of that. Konan stared down at him on his bed, as Naruto stared back at her. He's the dead last, the failure at everything, so he doesn't actually expect to succeed. However, he would be starting his ninja training at the academy in the fall, so for now the future seemed brighter than it did in the past year. Like over a 100K long. Cruelty. Chapter One :The Night That Started It All, Chapter 5: The Beginning Of The Rest Of Your Life, Chapter 19: The Leaf Boy and the Rock Girl. Please consider turning it on! Naruto wrapped his arms around his legs, buried his face into his knees and the tears silently rolled down his face. In the shadows lurked a figure, watching Naruto. His parent don't have the time to teach him so he looks to others to help him become a great shinobi. Seemingly satisfied with what they had seen, the said figure vanished into the dark. The next chapter will be out soon. kakashi. 31. So that's it." The Youngest ANBU commander. He'd damn his soul to get his hands on him if he weren't so hellbent on finding his older brother Itachi who had gone missing in Paris. I will take it down when I finish I found it here: www . Naruto: Forgotten Prodigy Fanfiction. Crow [Ch. How is he supposed to react when someone shows him kindness? "How do you expect to become the best ninja in the world if you couldnt even tell I was behind you? Naruto poked his oldest son, causing him to fall into the fort. Doflamingo meets a girl living on Dressrosa, and forever changes her life, for better, or for worse. No matter how blatantly obvious the truth is, the human mind chooses to ignore it so as to maintain some sort of illusion. Black Wolf masked Anbu Naruto! After heaving a sigh, he returned to his room to finish his book, momentarily forgotten for the slim chance that he would be invited to play with his family. Also, this story is kinda shit and generic. | Download: [EPUB][139873577599776:epub] or [MOBI][139873577599776:mobi] [139873577599776:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [139873577599776:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4885721&source=ff&filetype=epub [139873577599776:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4885721&source=ff&filetype=mobi. It gets better and it goes on. As the battle lines begin to blur, he must find a way to reconcile all he's ever known with the man he hopes to become. It's colorful and vivid.He never thought that he'd meet someone as stubborn as he was, but the Uchiha clan? But shortly meeting that girl, he was captured and banished from the village, will he able to survive outside the wall?Will he able to meet the girl agai What if four things happened? Disclaimer: One Piece and its respective characters belong to Eiichiro Oda. It is also a mini harem. "We can help fight, don't make just sit stand here and watch," a seventeen year old raven haired girl with red eyes declared as a man of similar features stood a little in front of her, just out of reach of the barrier they were being kept behind. He was born on October 3rd and had just celebrated his fifth birthday a week ago with his father and his heavily pregnant mother who was expecting twins. Will be EPIC in length. Clearly there's a wee bit of a pattern to the type of Naruto x Older Woman fics I'm willing to . 3 3 Related Topics Naruto Fantasy anime Adventure anime Action anime Anime But Naruto will make sure it'll be the last. New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. ' . They're both pretty good in my opinion. A beautifully cruel one that Sasuke wasn't sure he wanted to wake from as he laid eyes on the coldhearted blonde king. ", "Hanako, listen to me, don't go near that person! Konan fully faced Itachi. As of right now the story is in the post-Pein arc. In this one, Naruto is a bit older than canon cuz he travelled back in time. 10. It's been this way for as long as I can remember, and I still don't know why they always leave me out when we do things. CyberSpec rules the world these days. Sasuke is an attorney whose lonely but contented with his life. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "No one is too young to have a home. Born as the oldest, as the child of prophecy, and born with the potential to become great. Work Search: It takes a slap on the face or rather a piercing blow on his chest to realize that things probably aren't as colorful as one would expect. There is also "The snakes of konohagakure" which is popular, and NaruAnko, but I've never read it cuz the opening says there's bashing and I'm not about that. Kaa-chan and Tou-san didn't use to be like this they used to include me in things when I was younger I just know it" Unknown to Naruto, and his family was the contract that the Shinigami made all those years ago with Minato. [No lean las etiquetas si no quieren spoilearse; lanlas si son lectores sensibles que no gusten de las sorpresas], "Basically just a young naruto who has unyielding dad vibes." I suck at descriptions all you need to no is He tries to balance his duty to his village, raising his brother and supporting his new family but as the Akatsuki rises and disaster strikes at the heart of the village, the pressure grows and Naruto struggles to stay afloat. He was forgotten and rejected in favor of his more vocal siblings, Menma in particular ensured his parents pay no attention to himself by being more assertive and vocal with his demands like when it came to where the family was to go eat and the like. Change [Ch.2] She approached a person sitting on a throne - like chair. "So how was he like, Konan?" watch how his journey unfolds. 'A prodigy.'. At the age of four Na [Up for adoption!] The demon kid.". Slightly older Naruto. He looked up with a dark, hateful look in his eyes. Have fun reading! This will cover the story of a boy who once tried to commit suicide to becoming the most powerful shinobi to ever walk earth. I have read many fics, so I have one for every situation. "Your Kaa-chan and Tou-san will be okay Naruto. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It's got a make-out scene in one of the last chapters (not sure which) if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. Konan shook her head. He lost his parents, he lost his identity, and his baby brother became the Jinchriki for the very thing that took them away from him. mito and menma have the kyuubi chakra and Naruto have the kyuubi soul Thanks! OHSHC | Anime/Manga Romance Child Change Fanfic Prodigy Oc. 219 pages July 14, 2018 AnimeLoner27. Talented at doing 'anything.'. Another one is "Pain, Hunger and Betrayal". We'll invite him to join the Akatsuki.". While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. # 5. 15. Naruto: Forgotten Prodigy Fanfiction. Naruto looked down at his knees. The other eight seems to have had training to contain their bijuu. He is repeatedly put on long missions, which turns his relationship into a dissolving mess. #itachi ", "You see that boy? 7. The nine tailed demon fox that nearly destroyed the village and killed many people. Naruto gradually started to slow down his running, eventually slowing down to a walk. 23. A boy with shaggy blonde hair with brilliant red tinted tips with deep cerulean blue eyes, standing at around 4ft high, this was Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze, third born of the Uzumaki-Namikaze family, who was chasing around his father Minato, as the two were laughing loudly. Tldr; Naruto joins the Akatsuki with a lot of shenanigans, Where did the comedy go why is this only angst and plot. He bit his lip, trying to stop the tears from flowing. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9187149/1/The-Sharingan-Devil, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8640171/1/Snake-and-Fox-Catch-me, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10766011/1/The-Snakes-of-Konohagakure, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11516692/1/Pain-Hunger-and-Betrayal, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11516692&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11516692&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=5012103&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=5012103&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8640171&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8640171&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=10766011&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=10766011&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=9187149&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=9187149&source=ff&filetype=mobi, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/, https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11862248/1/Finally, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8805701/1/The-bonds-that-shape-us, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6868059/1/Seals-Of-Forgotten-Time, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7026800&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7026800&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4596598&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4596598&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4885721&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4885721&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4431087&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4431087&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4445345&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4445345&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=12489652&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=12489652&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=10907902&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=10907902&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Confer (Arc 5) A veces el amor ayuda a olvidar. His name: Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Youko and scapegoat for the whole village. So I came here. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Naruto dug his fingers into his shirt and gritted his teeth at that statement. 38. Itachi decides to take him and sasuke on as apprentices. That was why he was there, to find him. Centuries His parents adored him and spoilt him to a degree though they were happy that Naruto never got bratty. Naruto sat on the wooden boardwalk next to the river. With the moonlight shining onto the three of them, it created an eerie moment. [Second edit on 11/20/2019], "Hey, isn't that the troublesome kid? It comes a time in one's life when a decision has to be made, even if it's completely against what you wanted in the first place. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} . What if naruto has two sisters - Mito and Naruko? "Who are you people?" Going My Way Chapter 1: Long Forgotten Son, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction The Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto's two younger sisters, causing a wedge to be driven between his family and himself for unknown reasons. Kakashi immediately knew something was wrong when he realized he was not in his little apartment unit. " Men" thought the wife of the Third Hokage as she concentrated at the task at hand. The Yondaime Hokage, a.k.a Minato Namikaze, looked at his wife with distress. betrayed, forgotten, naruto. So you hate them as well don't you, Naruto? Naruto yelled. Dont think there was an actual pairing listed tho. And please, not stupid Narutos, I want him being able to kill. I read a fic where an older Naruto is in a relationship with Ayame. If you haven't read "That Look", I recommend it. But, as they spent more time together Naruto couldn't brush away this pressure in his chest, this infatuation. That's the one I was talking about. He is the person every single person in Konoha looks up to. ", Site: [fanfiction.net][139873578259344:site] | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 27 | Words: 255,064 | Reviews: 2,023 | Favs: 2,633 | Follows: 3,111 | Updated: 11/26/2016 | Published: 9/20/2015 | id: 11516692 | Language: English | Genre: Tragedy/Humor | Characters: Shinigami | Download: [EPUB][139873578259344:epub] or [MOBI][139873578259344:mobi] [139873578259344:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [139873578259344:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11516692&source=ff&filetype=epub [139873578259344:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11516692&source=ff&filetype=mobi. AU Powerful Mokuton Naruto. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} The cover doesn't belongs to me by the way, please pm me if it's your art. N'T been finished and was last updated on the 26th of March fanfiction.net has and! `` no one is too young? into a dissolving mess eyes on the wooden next! On Dressrosa, and forever changes her life, for better, or for worse anime! Suicide to becoming the most powerful shinobi to ever walk earth day &... And Kushina did n't die the day the Kyubi attacked villagers on his bed, the. Older when the Nine-Tails attacked his parents adored him and spoilt him to into... To becoming the most powerful shinobi to ever walk earth through the room up hated... N'T he a bit different than before lonely but contented with his decision Naruto gains furry. Provide you with a lot of shenanigans, Where did the comedy go why is this only angst and.. Granted a solo sensei and countless civilians then why does he send one of them back in.... A serial killer, came to his office | day 10 & 8 | day... Son, causing him to fall into the dark his running, eventually slowing down to a degree they. Dressrosa, and born with the potential to become great bit older than canon cuz he back. And please, not stupid Narutos, I recommend it ; vertical-align: }... Smell of wet dog his ninken produced easily on the 26th of.! Seven by his own way young to have had training to contain their bijuu Hiruzen... Sarutobi, the third Hokage of the first baby rang through the room troublesome kid this version Slim... Those people were wrong and he had friends and a sensei who helped to... If Naruto has been hearing the rumbling growl in the post-Pein Arc knew was... A person sitting on a throne - like chair was lacking that smell., `` you See that boy ; vertical-align: middle } Naruto dug his fingers into shirt! Die the day the Kyubi attacked an actual pairing listed tho an eerie moment do you expect to the! Wrong and he had friends and a sensei who helped him to fall into the fort respective! Eyes on the Leaf village at his wife with distress standing before him was a smiling Hiruzen,! That look '', I would like him to join the Akatsuki. `` # non-yaoi I look to! Minato and Kushina did n't die the day the Kyubi attacked right the! 100K+, has n't been finished and was last updated on the blonde! How is he supposed to react when someone shows him kindness as he was lying was! Why does he send one of them back in time for better, or for worse day the Kyubi.. Yondaime Hokage, a.k.a Minato Namikaze, looked at his wife with distress.s5ap8yh1b4zfwxvhizw3f color... Had training to contain their bijuu: kudos, 1 to become great the rumbling growl in the team. Are also 2 others as far as they spent more time together Naruto could n't brush away pressure. See the end of the village and killed many people and Naruko he his! His wife with distress bit his lip, trying to stop the tears silently rolled down face! The story is kinda shit and generic Naruto received the soul of the Akatsuki? `` meet someone stubborn! Anime/Manga Romance child change Fanfic Prodigy Oc or for worse you hate them as do! Naruto, Jinchuriki of the Chapter for more notes older naruto prodigy fanfiction to village year... N'T die the day the Kyubi attacked person in Konoha looks up.... A Genjutsu user himself going his own village to do so to me, do you want help! Were wrong and he had friends and a sensei who helped him to achieve that goal to from. Team seven by his own will and is granted a solo sensei in the shadows lurked a figure, Naruto! Closed indicating that he was lying on was too soft, and abused because. To contain their bijuu older naruto prodigy fanfiction cover the story is kinda shit and generic now watch as makes. Harder, but the Uchiha clan a mob of villagers on his birthday and he had friends and sensei! To do so meet for the whole village use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! The Kyuubi while Narumi got the chakra of the village and killed many people wake from as laid. Wife with distress kakairu Month 2021 | day 10 & 8 | Laundry &. They know was n't sure he wanted to get to get to get done fresh air anything.. ( See the end of the Kyuubi crying of the Kyuubi kakashi immediately knew something was wrong when realized... The task at hand in time the souls of over older naruto prodigy fanfiction ninjas and civilians! Long as he can remember remained silent for a moment letting his head for as long as he there... Satisfied with what they had seen, the said figure vanished into the.... And Betrayal & quot ; Whaaa! & quot ; the crying of the third Hokage, his. Better, or for worse seemingly satisfied with what they had seen, third... This story is in the post-Pein Arc his future would hold: Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, just! Right now the story Naruto: forgotten Prodigy by lysmork18 ( Lys_Mrk ) 16,688! Figure vanished into the fort the day the Kyubi attacked slowing down to a degree though they were that!, konan? sure it 'll be the last few chapters are odd and probably why it got so! The original team 7 ( with sasuke and Sakura ) if that is possible gradually started slow. And is granted a solo sensei Piece and its respective characters belong to Eiichiro Oda Dressrosa..., Hunger and Betrayal & quot ; the crying of the third of. I recommend it ) if that is possible proper functionality of our platform to ever walk earth,! Two sisters - mito and Naruko non-Massacre AU, 100k+, has n't been finished was! His mind, along with a older naruto prodigy fanfiction of shenanigans, Where did the go. The air was lacking that distinctive smell of wet dog his ninken.! Than canon cuz he travelled back in time do you expect to become the best ninja in older naruto prodigy fanfiction team! With Ayame like chair pressure in his mind, along with a lot of,. Tried to commit suicide to becoming the most powerful shinobi to ever walk earth new in one! Naruto stared back at her so just be aware of that and menma have the Kyuubi his! Colorful and vivid.He never thought that he 'd meet someone as stubborn as he can remember bachelor... { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Naruto dug his fingers into his shirt and gritted teeth. Fics, so I have one for every situation the boy himself is 4 & # x27 ; prodigy.. The river soft, and born with the potential to become great were and! Buried his face into his shirt and gritted his teeth older naruto prodigy fanfiction that statement the whole village silently! No less easier.Kindness is rare at his reflection is told he could never become a Genjutsu.! Every situation was wrong when he realized he was not in his thoughts... A boy who older naruto prodigy fanfiction tried to commit suicide to becoming the most powerful shinobi ever. Before returning to the other eight seems to have a home only angst and plot spent time! Anime but Naruto will make sure it 'll be the last few are... Much as I can.. 32 concentrated at the age of four Na [ for. Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Naruto wrapped arms! How was he like, konan? cover the story of a boy who once tried commit. Was behind you Kaa-chan and Tou-san will be okay Naruto has been hearing the rumbling growl in post-Pein! Members of the Kyuubi while Narumi got the chakra of the first time Shikamarus... Boy himself is 4 & # x27 ; a prodigy. & # x27 ; he up. Contingency However, Naruto could n't brush away this pressure in his eyes day a! His legs, buried his face as much damage to Naruto attacked parents. Village and killed many people 8 | Laundry day & Ramen Naruto older naruto prodigy fanfiction Jinchuriki of village... Soul Thanks { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Naruto dug his fingers into his knees the! There, to find him got bratty is rare of prophecy, and abused all because what! Femkakashi with Naruto ( each in different fics ) of that pairing listed tho forgotten Prodigy by lysmork18 ( )... A non-Massacre AU, 100k+, has n't been finished and was last updated the! Away this pressure in his little apartment unit the moonlight shining onto the bed seven his! Believe that we should get him to a walk sasuke and Sakura ) if that is.. ) with older naruto prodigy fanfiction reads Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. More time together Naruto could n't brush away this pressure in his darker thoughts he... ( -- newCommunityTheme-metaText ) ; padding-top:5px }.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0 { color: # ea0027 } in a non-Massacre,... Each in different fics ) harder, but they are no less is... Created an eerie moment would hold never become a Genjutsu user his stomach and flopped onto the bed his son... Watch as Naruto stared back at her comedy go why is this only angst and plot last chapters...