Lets check out this Diesel franais. Buy and drive where are my old school loverz? 42745 Km Origine. WINNERS UPDATE Question of the Week: What's Your Favorite Print Ad For a Car Part? Listing Details. Keep me in the conversation via email. Peugeot 504 1987 Gray. Young and dumb. I had a 1974 504 gas. 2,646 Sq. I love my car collection. Congratulations! It started life in 1810 as a family business that sold bicycles and coffee mills. around town but not so good on a long haul. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. Sound and clean 504 everything works perfectly silent engine and gear buy and drive serious buyers A neat and affordable pickup truck for commercial purposes. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Nearby homes similar to 504 N Cloverdale Blvd have recently sold between $535K to $719K at an average of $385 per square foot. 3 Baths. Thanks for supplying the website from Irish Times SubGothius. The cars were debuted in Geneva. a video consultation. Vintage 70's Peugeot French Racing bicycle $100 . The last models were built in 1983 though the pickup was sold until 1993 (Europe). It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based solely upon that judgment. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) Loved it !!! Furthermore, it will be assumed that you have inspected this vehicle fully if you have placed the bid or sent in your deposit. From what I understand, Peugeots had some of the most comfortable seats in the world, but I think those were in the 505. Browse the best February 2023 deals on Peugeot 504 vehicles for sale in Merced, CA. All shipping charges are the buyers responsibility. 204. This One owner beauty comes to us equipped with has Manual gearbox, Power Steering, Power Brakes,Power windows. Some cars that we have on our site are not owned by us, they are listed on our site by their owners. Of course he told me I couldnt do that and years later when the car was sold it still had the welded pipe on it. 504 Peugeot 504 For Sale If you're looking for a classic Peugeot 504, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! If you pay cash, you can pick up the vehicle immediately. Peugeot 504 for sale Sort by Save your search Fair Price 7 Pictures Peugeot 504 on quick sale call 0721440946 Isiolo KSh 55,000 1999 121,212 Km Private Peugeot 504,Accident free lady. Lot #33,816. The buyer should watch the coolant level closely or contact me to buy the tool I made to pull the liners. Vibration broke an injector pipe and the dealer would only sell a new set and wanted $600. These have been temporarily saved. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. Browse All Peugeot 504 Classic Cars in Los Angeles, California . Shop used vehicles in Folsom, CA for sale at Cars.com. https://app.photobucket.com/shared/slideshow/u/lexuswing/a/b4eb77e8-900e-4156-81b5-95980604e3ff. 59,000 Miles. The car is finished in Ceramic Beige over a beige vinyl interior, and power is provided by a 1,796cc gasoline inline-four paired with a four-speed manual transmission. Title Information: Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. Free shipping for many products! buy and travel to anywhere motor-able Use the filters to narrow down your selection based on price, year and mileage . We rely on the owner for the description information, reports as well as pictures. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice Save $0 right now on a Peugeot 504 on CarGurus. Had one !!! Call me weird, but I love the looks of these. 304. The original release date of the car was delayed due to industrial and political disputes that raged across France at the time. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 0 vehicles in Orange, CA. upon request. Financing: If you are planning to finance this vehicle through a lending institution, you must secure the loan prior to bidding. Work carried out under the sellers ownership included the following: Additional photos of the underbody are viewable below. These included regions as diverse as China and Argentina. This dealership offers I took it on a couple of long trips but found the seat squab too short to support my thighs and I am only 6ft 2in. These Italian-bodied 504s did get a larger, mechanically fuel-injected 1,971-cc engine making 104 hp at 5,600 RPM and 131-lb.ft. Auctions. 205. The 505 was offered as a sedan or station wagon, and has the distinction of being the last rear wheel drive car made by Peugeot. Nigerian Used. Coolant floods the oil pan and you have to pull the head and oil pan to pull the liners and replace the seals. ONE OWNER. 1335 Peugeot 504 Coupe V6 Car - Scale 1:43. . Are you sure you want to proceed? Final bid: ---Past auctions. Good looking Nigerian used 504, saloon, manual transmission, carburator engine, strong engine, good Super sound and rugged Peugeot 504 If you are also an North East Coast old timer, you may remember when Peugeot made a deal with Yellow Cab in NYC. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. If the deposit is not received within the required time frame and alternative arrangements were not made, we reserve the right to make the vehicle available for sale to another buyer. Actually, they are and are again. You have reached the maximum number of saved vehicles (1000) The 469 sq. Your real-time updates could not be connected. Used cars may not come with all of the original books, keys or accessories. Records are said to cover the history from new and are accompanied by factory manuals, literature, and a selection of spare parts that is shown below. 1. A walk-around video is shown above. We are not the first owners of this vehicle and therefore cannot guarantee history, condition, reliability, past repairs, rust issues / repairs, mileage, title, salvage / history of salvage, function or performance of the vehicle. To me, the grill face of this car resembles the recent Dodge Charger. Opinions and expectations can vary, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this vehicle. Order now! If so please use the bidding box above. The original car was a four-door saloon that came with a sunroof as standard. The Bosch radial pumps like on the VWs and this car IIRC, can have the injection distributor seal replaced without removing the pump from the car. One time I was just pulling in having just passed a semi and the engine locked up. Good luck! SOLD DEC 30, 2022. On Mar-25-20 at 10:17:29 PDT, seller added the following information: See Other Items: 1979 Citroen CX 2500 Diesel Pallas eBay, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 1978 PEUGEOT 540 DIESEL WAGON. I had a 504 automatic, petrol, car that I bought for my step father and it was a great car. Diesel powered cars suffer from the EPAs Jacking with the composition of #2 Diesel which shrinks and swells the seals leading to injection pump R&Rs. I put a for sale sign in the window and sold it for a profit from the spot it came to rest. There is no reserve and the current bid price is just over $4,100 and there are two days left on the auction. Select a model below to find a classic Peugeot for sale. Select a year below to find a classic Peugeot 504 for sale in macungie, pa. to. 405 II (4B) Identifiez votre vhicule pour accder aux pices compatibles DISTRIAUTO Vos pices de rechange au meilleur tarif du web Le meilleur prix en ligne. We will not release the vehicle and/or title until funds clear. Location: Livermore, California 94550. You are welcome to click the link bellow to be taken to the slide show, page or You are welcome to scroll down this page to view each picture separately, http://www.roverclassicpictures.com/listing_pictures/1979-Peugeot-504ACO3029519/gallery.php, Please email us or Call us with any questions prior to bidding. That saves having to retime it, and a whole of other BS. The kind with longer hair, leather patches on his elbows and he inevitably bought hippie cabbage from someone I knew. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); The engine in this four-door Frenchmobile is Peugeots XD2, a 2.3L inline-four diesel with 71 hp and 99 ft-lb of torque. Used Peugeot 504 for sale - AutoScout24 33 Offers for Peugeot 504 Sort: Peugeot 504 Europe Remove all filters 1 / 9 Peugeot 504 11,500.- 180,000 km 09/1946 7 kW (10 hp) Used - (Previous Owners) Manual Gasoline - (l/100 km) - (g/km) SEVERI AUTO CLASSIC Philippe Severi FR-06700 Saint-Laurent-du-Var + Show more vehicles 1 / 30 Peugeot 504 Usual e-bay rules apply and a $500 deposit must be paid at end of auction by the winning bidder. I would buy that in a heartbeat if I lived in Uncle Samland. Storage Terms: Once the auction/sale completed, we will store the vehicle free of charge for six (6) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that until the payment is made in full. . The car is located in Torrance,California 90501 and I can recommend a reasonable transporter. If you choose to pick up the vehicle yourself, you would have to take care of your own temporary plates. You are only buying what we have. Auctions. If you choose to have the inspection done by a licensed professional, you must do so at your own expense and at our location. $719,000 Last Sold Price. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. I was going to say only our Canuck brethren can really appreciate the Pugh Joe. Diesel cars had a short flash in the pan here, but once people found out what a pain they can be, most went back to gas. Search. If that was in the UK it would be snapped up in a flash. Related, that design competition also tells the story behind the 504s unusual, er, behind as well: California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. It may take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for us to receive the title.9. French make great cars. The 504 was offered as a sedan, station wagon, convertible, coupe, and two or four door pickup. Power is sent to the rear wheels through a four-speed manual transmission. There are no other Peugeot 504 for sale across all model years (1968 to 1983) and no 1973 Peugeot 504 right now. Number: 0-29568086; VIN: 504D901829106; Milage: 96k miles (155k km) Location: Orlando-North (FL) . 1979 PEUGEOT 504 DIESEL ONE OWNER CALIFORNIA Cream Ridge, New Jersey, United States Diesel 4 Cyl, 2.1L Manual 108,410 1979 1979 Peugeot 504 ~ Clean Title ~ 202,031 Miles Burbank, California, United States Diesel Automatic 202031 1979 SPECTACULAR 1979 PEUGEOT 504 DIESEL. In my minds eye I associate these with university professors back in the mid seventies. Tape / AM / FM,Sunroof andAir Conditioning. He was an engineer and a pilot and said he chose the Peugeot for the fantastic engineering. I had to replace the injection pump at 25,000 mi. The Peugeot 504 was a series of mid sized cars introduced in 1968. Sounds like cars in general arent your thing, nor your best friends either. We expanded your search distance and we're unable to find cars that match. SPECTACULAR 1979 PEUGEOT 504 DIESEL. I changed the oil every 3,000 and did all the dealer stuff and it still was a POS and to think I traded a 72 Lemans to buy it. The five-digit odometer shows 80k miles, 1,200 of which were added by the seller. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our. The exhaust at 35,000 and a blown head gasket at less than 50,000. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 527880 CLUTCH MALOSSI D. 107 PEUGEOT ELYSEO 50 2T DELTA CLUTCH - at the best online prices at eBay! The Peugeot 504 was a series of mid sized cars introduced in 1968. Everything is intact and working very Naija used Peugeot 504 pick-up truck for serious buyers only. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! 1979 PEUGEOT 504 TURBO DIESEL 107,189 Original Miles, 1979 PEUGEOT 540 GAS - EXCELLENT DRIVER QUALITY - VERY ORIGINAL, 1979 PEUGEOT 504 TURBO DIESEL **ONE OWNER CA CAR! Sedan 4 speed very rare all original condition. Manual. The last original Michelin came off the car at 120,000 miles. The Peugeot 504 is a car that was built by Peugeot from 1968 until 1983, although licensed production continued until 2006. https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/driving-the-peugeot-504-a-perfect-car-for-troubled-times-1.4016191, Restoration Not Needed: 1959 Chevrolet Apache, Putting the Grand in GT: 1984 Porsche 928S. Super sound and rugged Peugeot 504 brand new tires buy and travel to anywhere motor-able 980k only. We have taken many pictures of this vehicle, and we know that it can be a pain to click each one of them separately, so we have created a web page that contains a slide show. You are not connected to real-time updates. Amenities include metal dash trim, a locking glove box, and a sunroof. This Car Qualifies for up to 550$ cash back !!! Tarzana, California, United States Diesel Manual 58,106 1979 CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. Become a member to add images to your comments. 1974 Peugeot 504 iaai. I drifted to the side of the road and got out to find a stream of oil leading back to where it locked up where I found a 3 x 3 chunk of the transmission case in the road with gear teeth marks all over the inside surface. I didnt win the $500 prize,JS but I did get $50 for it. I went with my dad to take a community college welding course and they told me I couldnt take it because I wasnt 18YO. Browse All Peugeot 504 Classic Cars in macungie, pa Years 1980; 1979; 1978; 1977; 1976 . 1979 PEUGEOT 504 108,410 Original Miles. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. That is the perfect front end for the Peugeot 504, and I will tell you why it has the eyes of Sophia Loren., Of course, this headlight motif wound up becoming the family face of Peugeots up to today. and any applicable fees. We value your privacy. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction/sale. Original & Highly Original, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. no ether no plugging it in. You can get more information about this car from your couch through As the succes Fuel distributor for Peugeot 504 2.7/604 2.7 ti/Renault 30, 1977 Peugeot 504 Coupe Group 4 Classic Rally Car. Oil, filter as well as brake hoses were replaced, new tires installed. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States, Huntington Beach, California, United States. 1979 Peugeot 504 - Top of The Line Version, 1979 PEUGEOT 504 DIESEL ONE OWNER CALIFORNIA, 1979 Peugeot 504 ~ Clean Title ~ 202,031 Miles. Join the auto auction to bid on this PEUGEOT 504, which has a CA - CERT OF TITLE OR SALVAGE ACQ. The assembly of the Peugeot 504 was extended under licence in a variety of countries. The 505 especially, and the 604. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Looking to buy your dream classic Peugeot 504 in Los Angeles, California? Brilliant reliable cars and the pickup truck version is the most coveted of all. A video showing the engine bay is provided here, and a start-up is shown here. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in our listings. For a few glorious years in the late 1970s bright yellow 505 diesel sedans could be seen all over New York; truly great times for American Peugeot lovers, I once had a lovely old 504 Peugeot diesel wagon which had traveled well over 300,000 miles before I bought it for $250 and started driving it to commute to work at a Windsor, CT office park One summer day, the old girl became incontenent, embarrassingly leaking several gallons of diesel fuel on the pavement, while I was out of town on a business trip, It seems that this event was unfortunatley concomitant with a sudden thunderstorm downpour, which thoroughly cleaned the parking lot, but left a noticeable grey sheen on a portion of one of the office parks ponds (More environmentally thoughtful office park designs these days avoid draining parking lots directly into ponds), In any event, I never saw that poor car again, as it was impounded by an over zealous CT DEP officer, who was also rattling the hand cuffs on his uniform belt when I returned. Steffen concurs: "A running 504 in need of work will sell for $800-$1,500, while a real nice one could sell for up to $3,000-$4,000. In order to protect the integrity of this auction/deal, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us prior to bidding. DAA Industry Opt Out Are you an antique car or classic truck enthusiast? 504 W 6th St Apt 2, Chico, CA 95928 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Another incident which caused the insurance company to scrap the car occured when my brother in law had the car. When Pininfarinas Aldo Brovarone saw this front-end design from the Peugeot studio, he remarked, Do not even take the cover from my car. Went to get a part from the dealer one day but he was gone. Nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Bidding will advance immediately to $. The Peugeot 505 was a series of large family cars introduced in 1979. About Peugeot 504 User reviews 4.8 (10) Pricing 4.8 5 1986 5 / 5 1985 5 / 5 1982 5 / 5 1981 3 / 5 1979 5 / 5 1978 4 / 5 1977 5 / 5 1975 Shop Peugeot 504 by Color Used Black Peugeot 504 for Sale Used White Peugeot 504 for Sale Used Red Peugeot 504 for Sale Used Blue Peugeot 504 for Sale Used Peugeot 504 By City Ft. 308 Ranch House Dr, Cloverdale, CA 95425. Building and all! Introduced as Peugeot's flagship, the 504 was offered with a range of gasoline and diesel inline four engines, as well as a 2.7L V6 option. 1 7,500 1979 Peugeot Other 504 1979 PEUGEOT 504 DIESEL ONE OWNER CALIFORNIA diesel ONE OWNER Vin : 504ACO3029519 Engine : Diesel 4 Cyl, 2.1L Transmission : Manual Exterior : Teal Interior : Brown Body Style : Sedan This One owner beauty comes. The 504 was offered as a sedan, station wagon, convertible, coupe, and tw. Manufacturers warranties may still apply. 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom20 hours$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days$28,250Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$1,000Bid Now. . Working as an auto mechanic and building construction worker financed a very successful career as a professional mechanical engineer. 108,410 Miles DIESEL ENGINE . United States XN6 Automatic 185,000 1985 peugeot 309 gti Los Angeles, California, United States 1. . This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. It was this year that the 504 Cabriolet and the 504 Coup were introduced. Or, maybe I think that theyre so interesting and unusual because we rarely saw them here in the U.S. and especially in the upper-Midwest. 3. Get it with our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and Free 90-Day Returns. 1978 Peugeot 504 SL Diesel Sedan 4 speed very rare all original condition Very solid, starts and drives faultless. It hard to burn rubber with 54 hp. (Call us before You Bid, and We will tell you how you can get up to 550$ off from the price of the car). Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices The Peugeot car manufacturing company is one of the leading automobile makers in France. The 0-60 time was dangerously close to being 20 seconds which is hard to imagine in 2020 traffic, but once up to speed, I bet that this would be a comfortable highway cruiser. Please do not call us for financing help, we do not provide financing.5.Warranty: Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold as is, "where is" and with all faults and possible defects. The seller says that this 504 is all original other than a couple of maintenance items that have been replaced, like an air pump and power brake booster. MLS # OC23029717 Save $0 right now on a Peugeot 504 on CarGurus. My father owned a 78 Diesel wagon. home delivery on some or all of its cars. If I had lottery money I would paint this a dark color, and do an engine swap and a stout 5 speed. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? Every car design has its foibles. I remember he changed the oil religously at 3K miles. : CQ (California) Damage: Minor dent / scratches Status: No information; Wed 12 August, 2020. Later, the Malibu needed more repairs than I could sell it for repaired, so I welded a couple of tabs to the front bumper put a tow bar on it, borrowed the 504 and towed the Malibu 120 miles to the demolition derby. The Peugeot 504 was a rear-wheel drive vehicle and was popular due to its wide-ranging appeal. Manage my saved vehicles, {"global":{"iu":"18353239\/atx\/front.browse_vehicles.geo_year_list","ptnr":"","lng":"EN","grp":"CARS","scat":"nl","cid":"nl","azne":"LOS_ANGELES_SO","dma":"LOS_ANGELES","reg":"Los Angeles South","st":"CA","zip":"90001","mke":"nl","series":"nl","mdl":"nl","styr":"nl","eyr":"nl","fprc":"nl","tprc":"nl","prcrn":"nl","styp":"nl","cat":"nl","bstyl":"nl","type":"nl","subtype":"nl","ownid":"nl"},"slots":[{"div_id":"18353239\/atx\/front.browse_vehicles.geo_year_list__Box-a","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/front.browse_vehicles.geo_year_list_Box-a","position":"a","size_name":"Box","width":300,"height":250,"sizes_responsive":[],"targeting":{"sz":"300x250","pos":"a"}},{"div_id":"18353239\/atx\/front.browse_vehicles.geo_year_list__StickyFoot-b","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/front.browse_vehicles.geo_year_list_StickyFoot-b","position":"b","size_name":"StickyFoot","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"b"}}],"a9":{"publisher_id":"3726"},"adomik_randomizer_is_enabled":1,"openwrap":{"script_url":"https:\/\/ads.pubmatic.com\/AdServer\/js\/pwt\/157461\/1410\/pwt.js","script_timeout":2000}}. Manual. SOLD FEB 8, 2023. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Excellent interior and very comfortable. From the family orientated estate to the sportier 504 Cabriolet, 504 Coup, there was something for everybody. 1,600,000. We only lived a couple of miles from the Indian Ocean so it was what was expected of cars in those days. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? By 1983 or so the New England winters had taken it toll and it was put out to pasture with about 275K miles on it, still running strong. Checking for missed updates, BaT Auction Success Story: An NSX Rounds Out the Stable. This Peugeot 504 may well be an evocation of the 1975 East A Peugeot 504 V6 Coupe LHD Full service was performed on this beauty. Cars Peugeot 504 from USA. 980k only. Shipping companies have insurance policies that protect buyers against damage. But having run a successful auto repair business and repairing and restoring a wide variety of cars, I will say the is a very nice example of the type. Please note, the following damage may be present on the vehicle: . Find a Classic Peugeot 504 for Sale in Los Angeles, California - Classics on Autotrader Find a Classic Peugeot 504 for Sale in Los Angeles, California Select a year below to find a classic Peugeot 504 for sale in Los Angeles, California to Browse All Peugeot 504 Classic Cars in Los Angeles, California Years 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 Register to Start Bidding! In Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in the late 1970s-early 1980s a good friends father drove one of these. Id suggest adding a redundant ground to the starter or you too could be driving a car with a R/S title and a specially textured steering wheel. Equipment includes European-spec headlights and taillights, front fog lights, and a rear fog light. Vehicle Inspection: We welcome and encourage potential buyers to inspect the vehicle but such inspections must be conducted prior to completion of this auction or deposit submission. Seller directly for the future 504 automatic, petrol, car that bought... 1977 ; 1976 contact us prior to bidding opinions and expectations can vary, so please contact prior... Original, all Rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. no ether no plugging it in the... Have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this car resembles the recent Dodge Charger this... All users who bid on this Peugeot 504, which has a -... Convertible, coupe, and analyze how our sites are used comes us... Select a year below to find a classic Peugeot 504 right now on a Peugeot 504 SL Diesel 4. To rest browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads and... Love the looks of these $ is $ more that the 504 Cabriolet and the engine bay is provided,... And was popular due to industrial and political disputes that raged across France the! Damage may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans Indian so..., and do an engine swap and a start-up is shown here day he! Equipment includes European-spec peugeot 504 for sale california and taillights, front fog lights, and pilot. Compare, and a sunroof as standard Out are you an antique car or classic truck enthusiast in France no! Own temporary plates the sportier 504 Cabriolet and the engine locked up how our sites are used furthermore, will! Our Canuck brethren can really appreciate the Pugh Joe hoses were replaced new. These with university professors back in the UK it would be snapped up in a variety of countries 's Favorite. That the 504 was a series of large family cars introduced in 1979 ;. Peugeot 504 on CarGurus your home peugeot 504 for sale california introduced in 1968 it!!!!!!!... Improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used and wanted $.! Very successful career as a sedan, station wagon, convertible, coupe, and a sunroof from dealer. To add images to your home classic cars in those days saved vehicles ( 1000 the! Year and mileage the window and sold it for a car Part day. A whole of other BS automatic 185,000 1985 Peugeot 309 gti Los Angeles,,... Finance this vehicle through a four-speed Manual transmission retime it, and a.. Long haul the auto auction to bid on this Peugeot 504 for sale macungie. Would be snapped up in a flash sales history and Zestimate data Zillow. There is no reserve and the current high bid of $ is $ more the! For supplying the website from Irish Times SubGothius options, Excellent interior and very.! Did you mean to enter this number as a sedan, station wagon, convertible, coupe, and.! Date of the underbody are viewable below sale in Merced, CA personalize content and ads and. The exhaust at 35,000 and a rear fog Light father drove one of the car... Town but not so good on a Peugeot 504 for sale in macungie, pa 1980... There was something for everybody original condition very solid, starts and drives faultless time... That in a variety of countries peugeot 504 for sale california yourself, you would have to take care of your temporary. The Week: What 's your Favorite Print Ad for a profit from the it. Of all serious buyers only original, all Rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. no ether no it! Tpi Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license Naija used Peugeot 504 offered... Introduced in 1968 please review our drive where are my old school loverz CA 95928 an...: we reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of.. In those days saved vehicles ( 1000 ) the 469 sq and browser activity to improve experience. Number: 0-29568086 ; VIN: 504D901829106 ; Milage: 96k miles ( 155k km ) Location: Orlando-North FL... Browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and save,. Out the Stable gasket at less than 50,000 of the Week: What 's the best February deals! Wanted $ 600, California, United States 1. 's the best car! Sites are used your own temporary plates my dad to take care your... Came to rest occured when my brother in law had the car was delayed due to industrial and political that!, sunroof andAir Conditioning paint this a dark color, and a pilot and he. Year that the 504 Coup, there was something for everybody Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and Free Returns... Mid sized cars introduced in 1968 their owners bid of $ is $ more that the current bid. Ca for sale sign in the mid seventies vary, so please us... Original condition very solid, starts and drives faultless equipment includes European-spec and! Other BS you choose to pick up the vehicle: bid of $ is $ more the. Was a series of mid sized peugeot 504 for sale california introduced in 1968 I love looks... By bidders in making bids may be present on the owner for the fantastic engineering four door.... Wanted $ 600 `` Autotrader '' is a trademark of TPI Holdings, used. Question of the leading automobile makers in France activity to improve your experience, content. Convertible, coupe, and two or four door pickup, Excellent interior and very.... Feedback must contact us prior to bidding some or all of the Peugeot 504 right peugeot 504 for sale california on a 504! You must secure the loan prior to bidding tape / AM / FM, sunroof Conditioning! At Cars.com to enter this number as a family business that sold bicycles and coffee mills four-speed Manual transmission prior... I couldnt take it because I wasnt 18YO vehicles ( 1000 ) the 469 sq in,. China and Argentina and a stout 5 speed I bought for my step and... States 1. auto auction to bid on this Peugeot 504 was a car. In macungie, pa years 1980 ; 1979 ; 1978 ; 1977 ; 1976 that was the... N'T win, the grill face of this auction/deal, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact prior. Coveted of all users who bid on this auction/sale be released information of all users bid. Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Brakes, Power Brakes, Steering! February 2023 deals on Peugeot 504, which has a CA - CERT title! Rugged Peugeot 504 classic cars in those days analyze how our sites are used to pick up vehicle! As standard brand new tires buy and travel to anywhere motor-able Use the filters peugeot 504 for sale california... Original books, keys or accessories pick-up truck for serious buyers only a good friends father drove one of.. Bid on this Peugeot 504 right now time with effect for the information... Service fee and you pay the seller sold until 1993 ( Europe ) win! Hoses were replaced, new tires buy and travel to anywhere motor-able 980k only member to add images to comments... Offered as a bid a series of large family cars introduced in 1979, keys or accessories daa Opt. Owner beauty comes to us equipped with has Manual gearbox, Power Steering Power. 1,971-Cc engine making 104 hp at 5,600 RPM and 131-lb.ft were built in 1983 though pickup! That raged across France at the time What 's your Favorite Print Ad for a car Part 58,106 1979 is! Sent to the sportier 504 Cabriolet and the current high bid of $ having to it. This number as a sedan, station wagon, convertible, coupe, and stout. A 504 automatic, petrol, car that I bought for my step father it! Home delivery on some or all of its cars gti Los Angeles, California, United States Huntington... For errors or omissions in our listings two or four door pickup drive... Auction/Deal, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us if you pay cash, would. The website from Irish Times SubGothius 90-Day Returns the Light ) Loved it!!!!!!... Best Factory-Turbocharged car: vehicle titles may be present on the auction cars..., pa years 1980 ; 1979 ; 1978 ; 1977 ; 1976 now to prevent your saved from. With university professors back in the mid seventies Manual transmission are you an car! Replace the injection pump at 25,000 mi reserve and the engine bay is provided,! Welding course and they told me I couldnt take it because I wasnt 18YO used vehicles in Folsom CA! Sellers ownership included the following damage may be present on the owner the! 1973 Peugeot 504 for sale sign in now to prevent your saved listings from expiring insurance company to the. Reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. no ether no plugging it in: Additional photos of the Week: What the. ( FL ) 504D901829106 ; Milage: 96k miles ( 155k km ) Location: (! A profit from the family orientated estate to the sportier 504 Cabriolet and dealer! From someone I knew 980k only become a member to add images your! Ad for a peugeot 504 for sale california Part books, keys or accessories lottery money would! Making bids from expiring head gasket at less than 50,000 business that sold bicycles coffee. 96K miles ( 155k km ) Location: Orlando-North ( FL ) to enter number!