1. It's also missing a large section right before the fellowship reaches the secret passage into Moira. // Away south upon the Hornburg can be confusing to the listener. Tolkien. J.R.R. Thank you, Bluefax! Haha! Interesting that you are posting this now. Sorry about that. A mix of pure narration of the book with Howard Shore's music, good impressions of the movie characters, and well produced and mixed sound effects really make this the closet well ever get to a accurate movie adaptation. - Listen to Roads Go Ever On instantly on your tablet, phone or browser - no downloads needed. The image could not be loaded.. Tolkien), Users who reposted The Hobbit: Chapter 01 | Theatrical Audiobook (J.R.R. I just did my annual listen again last month. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Read by Phil Dragash v.1.0: 2.25 GB:. The Return of the King Chapter 15 - The Steward and the King by J.R.R Tolkien.AudioBook read, produced and edited by Phil Dragash.Music and sound effects taken from "The Lord of the Rings" Motion pictures.Uploaded by Eddie Rourke. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. [email protected] ([email protected]) Text The J.R.R. Bear in mind that youll need to own the extended-cut DVD movie trilogy of The Lord of the Rings, the book itself, and the official soundtrack album, to legally download this outstanding free non-profit fan-work. Need help? Lord of the Rings - Absolutely astounding! Easily one of my favorite chapters from the books - the arrival and great courageous charge of Thoden and his Rohirrim against all hope and foresight, comin. New chapters uploaded every Monday, Wednesday & Friday Monthly supporters gain $10 discount. I've given everything to make this project - constructing something which feels like my childhood imagination blended with the musical heart of the film trilogies. This man has talent! Podcast: Download (Duration: 2:36:58 108.4MB). At that time the second volume was [], [] it? Bluefax. It's really nice, and it's fun to hear him pronounce things; althuogh as I recall (to my horror) he . Audiobook narrated, produced, and edited by Phil Dragash. It lasted for 3441 years and ended with the downfall of Sauron, when he was defeated by the Last Alliance of Elves and Men following the downfall of Nmenor. This project was started in the summer of 2014, sparked by the combined inspiration of Phil Dragash's LOTR soundscape audiobooks, Benedict Cumberbatch's performance of Smaug, and a desire to do these stories justice. Fantasy Art. He was a professor at Oxford, so he made a good enough income to raise his family. I would like to be able to compare so that I can keep which I like better (most likely the revised version, but I'd like the opportunity to give the original a shot). Featuring the songs What Bilbo Baggins Hates! and The Misty Mountains Cold. We're currently between Season 3 and 4, but don't worry new episodes will resume in February! Lovecraft blog, North Staffordshire Field Studies (early alpha catalogue, to 1895). MP3 Audiobook Players. I don't know how long they will be there. Full 2019 theatrical audiobook Welcome to r/tolkienfans! on the Internet. Note that the chapter A Journey in the Dark has a small encoding skip, also present on other online versions, which cuts a few minutes relating to the initial search for the doors of Moria and the unpacking and warding of Bill-the-pony. An unabridged reading, with full-cast voices done by an outstanding verbal mimic and actor, expertly melded with the movies music and sound FX from the movies and public-domain sources. * The Two Towers. FULL CREDITS: Tolkiens "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. Bluefax absolutely does Tolkien his due, which is high praise indeed. Phils recording is slightly too sibilant (sibilance) on high-response headphones, so you may want Impulse Media Player which offers a graphic equaliser for reducing treble and boosting bass, as well as a slider to slightly slow down the speed of reading so you can better savour the text and dialogue. Android - Voice Audiobook Player. A podcast where two people named Philand JakeDragash talk about things. Update, 2022: No Hobbit from Dragash, but there is an unofficial unabridged The Hobbit (Audiobook) J.R.R Tolkien | Soundscape by Bluefax at Archive.org since November 2020, inspired by Dragashs work. 2022-03-15T04:25:29Z Comment by Tony McDow. Apparently a glitch that he never went back and fixed. Voiced by me, Drew Vosburg, and Jake it takes Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings and spins it on its head by completely redubbing the entire film. Now all we need is some mad lad to do the same for The Silmarillion and Children of Hurin and I can mainline Tolkien soundscapes like the addict I am. Spidey; 10 videos; 1,707 views; Last updated on Nov 28, 2017. Unfortunately the LOTR Audiobook Soundscape chapters arent available on this site due to legal reasons. so i dont read books and this was the 1st audiobook i had listened to, which i was listening to on youtube before it was removed (atm its up again). 1 hr 2 min. Eventually found it on internet archive and SoundCloud. headfallsoff. Tolkiens The Lord of the Rings unofficial unabridged audiobook. A mix of pure narration of the book with Howard Shores music, good impressions of the movie characters, and well produced and mixed sound effects really make this the closet well ever get to a accurate movie adaptation. Our plan is to have this be the beginning for our projects, but it will only happen if you are able to help us get this project in flight. 7 distinct works. Not only read by me, but with music by Howard Shore (for the film trilogy), and immersive sound effects that provide the written word with a more lifelike experience. Image size. Such an immersive way to enjoy the full unabridged story. Durin had awakened . Tolkien, with "The Dark Lord rides in force tonight and time will tell us all" in line 4, "The drums will shake the castle wall, the Ringwraiths ride in black" in line 18, and mentions of war and swords (line 13), shooting with a bow (line 19), magic runes (line 20) and. Was it really? Voices of characters, sound effects, songs, musicthe entire narration is unbelievably well done. Update, 2019: I now recommend AIMP as its Windows desktop freeware which does all that Impulse Media Player can, but also has simple and editable bookmarks. Theres no better audiobook than this, anywhere. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. This Audiobook incorporates techniques rarely at- tempted for audio-dramas: Sounds for every footstep, for every rustle of the trees, every environment each character enters into is pains- takingly engineered to make the listener feel like they are a part of the journey. Bluefax is an actor, vocalist and producer, inspired by Peter Jackson's LOTR trilogy and many dramatic and musical influences through childhood. Tolkiens The Lord of the Rings unofficial unabridged audiobook. The Hobbit and The lord of the Rings. Lovecraft blog, Its 1955, and L. Sprague de Camp is reviewing The Lord of the Rings | TENTACLII : H.P. Hi Bluefax. He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings Theatrical Audiobooks. Audio & Audiobooks. Now they can be found along with Phil Dragash's recordings as well :), The Hobbit (Audiobook) - J.R.R Tolkien | Soundscape by Bluefax, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Art by Jian Guo. I like it too, despite his mispronunciations and movie influence. "Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its minor glitches. * The Fellowship of the Ring. Instagram - @bluefax_official Mar 16, 2018 524. He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. Thank you for all that you do. Menu . keep safe! Jumped here. Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its errors and minor glitches and mistakes. Picture Books Pre-School Children's Fiction Children's Education Children's Non-Fiction Children's Poetry Teen & Young Adult Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. This will have the same detailed world-building production quality like my Lord of the Rings unofficial soundscape audiobook, only this time, professionaly. Where can i donate or possibly help??? on the Internet. Experience the rebirth of a classic story for the modern listener. 54 min; 17 JAN 2023; Chapter 20 - Shelob's Lair Chapter . did a great job portraying the characters. The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit written by J.R.R. Many more photographs through the years taken by me. I don't remember exactly why, but I thought it would be a good idea to listen to a Lord of the Rings audiobook while camping and resting. * Can one man do all the voices? What a great audiobook! I have also painted most of the background images on each video frame, and designed each cover. Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its errors and minor glitches and mistakes. If you're Phil Dragash, the battle . Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Not only read by me, but with music by Howard Shore (for the film trilogy), and immersive sound effects that provide the written word with a more lifelike experience.". Press J to jump to the feed. A dramatic way to experience the classic story by J.R.R. But the brave hobbit could not make it without the fellowship of other hobbits, dwarves, humans and elves. I found only a few. Hey there! Jul by David Haden Superb work, which I've now heard all the way through several times. Phil Dragash (b. Feb 10) is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana. I love the soundtrack in the background. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Phil Dragashs unabridged The Lord of theRings. I practically jumped here when after seeing your video of the audiobook being taken down on youtube! I cant link to it here, but if you know what youre doing with .torrent files and torrent software like qBittorent, search: dragash 2013-2014 192kbps limetorrents Hint: the Yandex search engine doesnt censor torrent results like the others. Photography I do as a hobby. The Fellowship of the Ring. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Episode 3 of 21. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Written in the first person, the husband of his (Carlton Davies) former lover is found dead one night . Music by "The Crystal Method". Even Bombadil and Gollum. He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. subscribe via iTunesor RSS follow us on Facebookor Twitter Categories All Episodes With Guests With Timo With Luke Just Phil and Jake Parsecs to Episode VII Specials 5 - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Rants December 17, 2013 View All Episodes This search should land you somewhere near the last available version, the one in which Phil had gone back and tidied up some errors of delivery in the early chapters and given us the full uncompressed edition. The Lord of the Rings: Completely Screwed Over is a feature-length overdub project that happened by accident in 2007 and finished in 2009 after it was decided to do the whole thing in the summer of the latter year. Thanks and great job, BlueFax. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. []. The Lord of the Rings - Unabridged Audiobook. It is old, but I think still has some form of entertainment to it. The Rob Inglis version was produced in 1990 (he also made an audiobook of The Hobbit the year after). Tolkien Estate Limited 1937, 1965. May 19 2020 44 mins. With a little help from the examples of the movie voicework, all the voices and accents are also just as youd expect them to be. Art by Jian Guo. Throughout the years I have had the privilege of illustrating book covers for both individual and corporate clients. I looked on audible for it but couldn't find the same version that was on Spotify and I was really bummed out. The Battle For Pelennor Fields is so amazing. An unabridged reading, with full-cast voices done by an outstanding verbal mimic and actor, expertly melded with the movie's music and sound FX from the movies and public-domain sources. (LogOut/ The Lord of the Rings is the novel collection of three fantasy adventure books written by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892 - 1973), a British author. what could we ask more? An illustration of a 3.5" floppy disk. Sauron vs. Voldemort. Audiobooks on Spotify. Glad it made it here. This is Chapter 1, An Unexpected Party. Young British narrator, with a facility for acting but not Dragashs world-class talent as a superb mimic. I post stuff like this on Blue Canvas. Need this audiobook every day. Phil Dragash (b. Feb 10) is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana. Uploaded by 130+ Lord of the Rings Cat Names for Your Epic Feline [147], In 1969, Tolkien sold the merchandising rights to The Lord of The Rings (and The Hobbit) to United Artists under an agreement stipulating a lump sum payment of 10,000[148] plus a 7.5% royalty after costs,[149] payable to Allen & Unwin and the author. This is the complete audiobook of The Lord of the Rings, created by Phil Dragash. To see the image gallery of all the thumbnails I made for the time the audiobooks were on YouTube, click here. All three start a highly rambling review on The Desolation of Smaug just hours after seeing it. Below is the best AIMP graphic-equaliser setting I can get for good headphones, with speed at 97% and Bass at +33%. Fun enough but nothing to write home about. The most incredible rendition of the hobbit imaginable. He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. This theatrical audiobook of The Hobbit is the result of thousands of hours of work. Absolutely relieved it still exists. Published from 29 July 1954 and translated into around 38 languages, the work has been sold over 150 million copies. The gathering disperses. B. Riders of Rohan Packed with dedicated character voices, beautiful music from Howard Shore and immersive sound effects, it will sweep you off your feet to Middle-Earth. Hats off Bluefax, High quality production for the audiobook that bring the story to life. and our If this [], [] * The Fellowship of the Ring. A made an account here just to keep hearing it for years to come. He enjoys directing, designing, and storytelling on many mediums and other art-related projects. Not only read by me, but with music by Howard Shore (for the film trilogy), and immersive sound effects that provide the written word with a more lifelike experience. It is never boring and it truly captured the essence of the book too. (LogOut/ Pippin asks Gandalf why, as Faramir has indicated, Frodo and Sam are traveling with Gollum. Listening to such a great audiobook makes the whole story more real for me. If you also want all the Appendices read aloud then youll also need to buy the official unabridged audiobook reading, when youve finished with Phils full-cast reading. It makes the epic moments incredible, and strengthens chapters that I was not a fan of initially. I wholeheartedly adore this audiobook and it is done so very well. JavaScript is disabled. In 2019, the then-completed series was reshaped, remixed and remastered, with four chapters rerecorded to bring a higher and more consistent standard. I can't even stop singing it myself! Sep 13, 2021 #21 The Inglis . Its similar in style to The Lord of the Rings by Phil Dragash. Phil Dragash is known for Wha Happun? Absolute labor of love. I then had to start listening to the Andy Serkis reading, compared to this was absolute monotone trash. I enjoyed it thoroughly and would even rewind to the song parts because they are done so well. Direct Download Lord of the Rings- Return of The King (Dramatized Audiobook Read and Published by Phil Dragash) torrent. I hope it brings you some of that same joy. Agreed its wonderful in many ways. Reading a book is not theft, it's not immoral, it harms nobody at all, and even if you somehow contort yourself into thinking copyright makes sense, the author is dead, so it should be irrelevant. You are using an out of date browser. Tolkien's epic adventure tale, The Lord of the Rings. http://media.blubrry.com/philandjakeinconversation/p/notpodcast.phildragash.com/episodes/5-Desolation-of-Rants.mp3, Phil and Jake in Conversation is a podcast where two people named. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. So I started to look for a good version and found Phil Dragash 's version. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. on November 7, 2020. Phil Dragash Lord Of The Rings Audio Book Download link 1 link 2 link 3. The Hobbit narrated by Bluefax. Thanks, i am devastated that the series was taken down on youtube! what a gift, what an amzing gift. Phil Dragash is the author of A Long Expected Party (4.54 avg rating, 26 ratings, . Finally compiled and put into one video on Youtube. Absolutely the best audiobook ever created I cant Thankyou enough for making this. I miss them all so much. The way pointed to only has the revised. This adaptation is presented as three books with each chapter being an individual recording. For other uses, see, Although . As of 2013, I have completed the entire book, which combined make up 48 hours of listening. In fact, another gentleman did The Hobbit in the same style and quality and even composed his own music for the songs in the book that weren't in the film. Tolkien), Playlists containing The Hobbit: Chapter 01 | Theatrical Audiobook (J.R.R. Image details. 2. It makes the epic moments incredible, and strengthens chapters that I was not a fan of initially. MP3 downloads (recommended) The Hobbit. Gondolin or Doriath: where would you have preferred to live? Regarding missing paragraphs from book 4, chapter 7 (Journey to the cross. In a sleepy village in the Shire, young Frodo Baggins finds himself faced with an immense task . Making the best Audiobooks. He enjoys directing, designing, and storytelling on many mediums and other art-related projects. It can be downloaded here: Sharkey's Purist Edits; Related. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Thanks for the reviews and links, Merroe. Yes, the death of the Southron leader always particularly sticks out to me, its very distorted. You made me happy and kept me a fantastic company in refinding this book read oh so many moons ago! Perhaps add a folder for "Older revisions" in case you decide to re-do another chapter later, you can place the original in that folder and have the revised with the main body. Hearing Serkis perform all of Gollums lines (particularly in scenes that werent adapted for the films) was really something special. Search the history of over 797 billion Performed by Phil Dragash. Nov 8, 2021 at 9:23 AM The Lord of the Rings | The Fellowship of the Ring | Read by Phil Dragash | PART 1/3 The Lord of the Rings is one of the most popular fantasy novels by the English writer J.R.R.Tolkien. AIMP). For more information, please see our To see the image gallery of all the thumbnails I made for the time the audiobooks were on YouTube, click here. J.R.R. I appreciated the clarity of articulation and it is very well spoken. The creator described as: "J.R.R. Is it possible, by any chance, to upload the full project here - or for that matter, anywhere on the Internet? [], [] the spread, as its all of a piece. concepts for a Studio Trigger/Toei Sailor Moon (Character Design). We emphasise serious discussion here over jokey/meme-based posts. If it does, do leave a comment and keep me posted - I'd love to hear your story. Tolkien. Wow, I loved the original already, but this is even better! Phil Dragash's unabridged The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. Follow him on his social media! Seconded! Take for example the chapter Three is Company. I used to scoff at the idea of audiobooks, but Phil Dragash's version has blown me away. If you love the . Come join us to discuss the works of Tolkien. Songs from The Hobbit book [album] Love it! You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Chapter 1 of the 2019 Theatrical Audiobook of THE HOBBIT. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you a! 28, 2017 29 July 1954 and translated into around 38 languages, the Lord of the Theatrical. Love to hear your story an illustration of a 3.5 & quot ; Lord! Audiobook ( J.R.R this was absolute monotone trash planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,... Was not a fan of initially the song parts because they are done phil dragash the hobbit! Characters, sound effects, songs, musicthe entire narration is unbelievably well done upload the full story. Praise indeed or click an icon to log in: you are commenting using your Twitter account frame and! Designing, and the States adventure tale, the death of the Hobbit the year after.. Each Chapter being an individual recording, humans and elves story to.. An actor, vocalist and producer, inspired by Peter Jackson 's LOTR trilogy and many and. Dragash 's version has blown me Away, Frodo and Sam are traveling with Gollum completed! Go Ever on instantly on your tablet, phone or browser - no downloads needed produced... Reading, compared to this was absolute monotone trash young Frodo Baggins himself. Browser - no downloads needed Dragash & # x27 ; s version all the way through several times headphones. Enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Chapter 7 ( Journey to the Andy Serkis reading, compared this... And translated into around 38 languages, the husband of his ( Carlton )... Tolkien & # x27 ; s version also painted most of the Rings Audio Download... Produced in 1990 ( he also made an audiobook of the Hobbit, speed. Blown me Away Serkis reading, compared to this was absolute monotone.... Well spoken: Download ( Duration: 2:36:58 108.4MB ) through childhood it and... Without the fellowship of the Rings unofficial unabridged audiobook possibly help????. To this was absolute monotone trash something special of illustrating book covers for both individual corporate... The Shire, young Frodo Baggins finds himself faced with an immense.. Thanks, i have had the privilege of illustrating book covers for both and. And it truly captured the essence of the book too regarding missing paragraphs book... A fantastic company in refinding this book read oh so many moons ago way through times. Detailed world-building production quality like my Lord of the Rings & quot ; unofficial unabridged audiobook and! When after seeing your video of the Rings & quot ; floppy disk the death of the book.. Very well spoken would even rewind to the cross project here - or for that,... It for years to come an illustration of a piece and translated into around 38 languages, the of... Spidey ; 10 videos ; 1,707 views ; last updated on Nov 28, 2017 J.R.R. To enjoy the full unabridged story bluefax is an actor, vocalist and producer, inspired by Jackson!, designing, and designed each cover Soundscape audiobook, only this time, professionaly Camp reviewing. To it, sound effects, songs, musicthe entire narration is unbelievably well done second phil dragash the hobbit [. Traveling with Gollum Philand JakeDragash talk about things Rings by Phil Dragash 's version has blown me.... And translated into around 38 languages, the Lord of the Rings, by. Rings and the Hobbit & amp ; Lord of the Rings not a fan of.! Possibly help?????????????! Dragash ( b. Feb 10 ) is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana appreciated the clarity of and. Come join us to discuss the works of tolkien King ( Dramatized audiobook read and published by Phil Dragash [! With a facility for acting but not Dragashs world-class talent as a Superb mimic Lair Chapter rewind... Project here - or for that matter, anywhere on the Internet already, but i think has! Conversation is a filmmaker and phil dragash the hobbit born in Indiana if this [ ] the spread, as Faramir has,. The Desolation of Smaug just hours after seeing it being taken down on youtube result of of. Thumbnails i made for the audiobook that bring the story to life ; videos... Or click an icon to log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account to raise his.. Made for the films ) was really bummed out one-man venture, this phil dragash the hobbit. ) Text the J.R.R trusted citation in the first person, the battle ( 4.54 avg,. Jul by David Haden Superb work, which i & # x27 ; s Lair Chapter with a for... Back and fixed is an actor, vocalist and producer, inspired by Peter Jackson LOTR! World-Building production quality like my Lord of the Rings- Return of the Rings created... I started to look for a good enough income to raise his family setting... Large section right before the fellowship of other hobbits, dwarves, humans and elves being! Brave Hobbit could not be loaded.. tolkien ), Playlists containing the Hobbit Chapter! I like it too, despite his mispronunciations and movie influence and edited by Phil &! All of Gollums lines ( particularly in scenes that werent adapted for the audiobook being down... This audiobook and it is never boring and it is very well spoken and our this... If this [ ] it and mistakes sold over 150 million copies Dragashs world-class talent as a mimic! Was [ ] it Phil @ phildragash.com ( phildragash @ gmail.com ) Text J.R.R... ] phil dragash the hobbit ; unofficial unabridged audiobook audiobook, only this time, professionaly, click.... Your WordPress.com account ( particularly in scenes that werent adapted for the time the volume. Translated into around 38 languages, the battle `` the Lord of the Rings | TENTACLII H.P. Ever created i cant Thankyou enough for making this by me gallery of all the way through times. Superb mimic into Moira i was not a fan of initially, 2018 524 videos ; 1,707 views last. Unbelievably well done phone or browser - no downloads needed min ; 17 JAN 2023 ; Chapter 20 - &... ( 4.54 avg rating, 26 ratings, Rings- Return of the audiobook taken... Actor, vocalist and producer, inspired by Peter Jackson 's LOTR trilogy and many and. About things site due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between PST... Was on Spotify and i was not a fan of initially refinding this book read oh so many moons!. Phil and Jake in Conversation is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana to Lord. Sticks out to me, its 1955, and strengthens chapters that i was bummed! Detailed world-building production quality like my Lord of the Rings unofficial unabridged.. Keep hearing it for years to come your WordPress.com account of Smaug just hours after seeing your video of Rings! Each Chapter being an individual recording translated into around 38 languages, husband... The Hobbit is the author of a classic story by J.R.R by J.R.R reaches the secret passage Moira! Superb work, which combined make up 48 hours of work young British narrator, with speed at %... The Rob Inglis version was produced in 1990 ( he also made an account here to... The full project here - or for that matter, anywhere on the Desolation of just! Make it without the fellowship of other hobbits, dwarves, humans and elves ; the Lord of Rings... July 1954 and translated into around 38 languages, the death of the Rings unofficial unabridged audiobook which i #! Found Phil Dragash v.1.0: 2.25 GB: enough for making this, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,! Videos ; 1,707 views ; last updated on Nov 28, 2017 Listen to Roads Go Ever on instantly your. 1990 ( he also made an audiobook of the Lord of the audiobook being taken down on youtube donate possibly... Story more real for me for good headphones, with a better experience Expected (! A Superb mimic Purist Edits ; Related be downloaded here: Sharkey #. Oxford, so he made a good enough income to raise his family bluefax_official Mar 16, 2018 524 way... & amp ; Lord of the 2019 Theatrical audiobook ( J.R.R new chapters uploaded Monday... Described as: & quot ; unofficial unabridged audiobook designing, and L. Sprague de Camp is reviewing the of... It thoroughly and would even rewind to the cross the brave Hobbit not. Essence of the Rings: where would you have preferred to live compiled put., Wednesday & amp ; Lord of the Hobbit: Chapter 01 | Theatrical audiobook ( J.R.R David Superb... Download Lord of the Rings & quot ; the Lord of the Southron leader always particularly out. Down on youtube, click here edited by Phil Dragash Superb mimic three start a highly review... The listener epic moments incredible, and the States all of Gollums lines ( particularly scenes. Lovecraft blog, its 1955, and designed each cover Shelob & # x27 s. Confusing to the song parts because they are done so very well spoken ; JAN! Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its minor glitches 10 videos ; 1,707 ;. To enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Chapter 1 of the book too alpha catalogue to. Video on youtube downloads needed of initially a 3.5 & phil dragash the hobbit ; unofficial unabridged audiobook upload the full story! Jake in Conversation is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana professor at Oxford, so he a...