That doesnt even make sense. The filings dont show how much the groups officials are directly benefiting from the political committee it created, and it is unclear why the group deemed it necessary to create so many different aliases to use for soliciting donations. All rights reserved. If you have been the victim of a telephone scam you are able to file a complaint with the FBI, by going to www.iC3.gov. The latter is the name of the PAC I found earlier that had raised $3.2 million in contributions. The caller says that the organization must raise $5,000 in the next three days to be able to fully fund scholarships for children of deceased officers and asks whether they can send someone to your home to pick up a donation towards this great cause. Kelly Giarratano was watching TV this morning, when she got a call. Rotten scum. If you believe it is a legitimate organization collecting money, advise the caller you will be contacting the local organization, or in this case the local police department to confirm their fundraising efforts. 12/1/2020 It appears there are a number of nonprofits up and running under the apparent control of Fotis. He was donating to anyone who asked him for money, he said. Did you encounter any technical issues? 2. I received a nother telephone call from the police officers support association and they ask me about my payment, I told them that I did forget about it but I would be sending them a check in the mail. The Wauwatosa Common Council unanimously passed a resolution in support of the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities. Paid for by Law Enforcement for a Safer America PAC, an independent expenditure-only committee, www.leoforasaferamerica.org (not a charity) and not authorized by any candidate committee. 04/08/2021 3:36 PM. It also lists an address for itself in Washington, DC. smart square temple login. Instead, the money makes its way to a new nonprofit based in Indianapolis, the Indianapolis Star reports. For example, in the tax year that ended March 2018, the Law Enforcement Officers Relief Fund gave 11 families an average of $6,545 apiece. 205-301-7248. The phone number that came up was 267843-1255. Heres how the scam works: an unsolicited call shows up on the Caller ID from someone claiming to be representing a nonprofit organization. They tried to get my CC number without even fully explaining who they were (they're a lobbying group). I just want to confirm if this is a legit fundraiser. Both callers were reported to be very pushy when asking for the credit card number, and the security code on the back of the card. Title. Im thinking, What the hell is this, using our name and our police department to raise funds? There is also no mention of what they consider local. The calls asking for donations come from aliases like the Police Officers Support Association and The National Coalition for Police & Troopers. There are plenty of variations on this scam, but one that is making the rounds in the Wichita area currently identifies itself as being from the Fraternal Order of Police . Phone: 414-810-0920 Fax: 414-810-0920. Law Enforcement for a Safer America officials did not return repeated requests for comment. Call the organization or your local police or fire department to verify a fund-raiser's claim to be collecting on behalf of the organization or department. The most recent filing shows that between January through the end of June, the PAC brought in $3.4 million from individual contributions. Alvin Cole as he fled from Police following a disturbance in a mall 38! Phone: (703) 935-4791 7:15. Group claiming to help police collects $10M - CNN World News Tonight. What should we investigate next? Three other IUPA executives earned more than $100,000 apiece during fiscal 2017-2018. "Our officers deserve our respect and support," the Super PAC's website reads. Police Officers Support Association Reviews, Complaints . Coalition, as well as the Police officers Defense Alliance months under the guise of supporting Police, veterans.., but only gave charities PAC 07/29/2017: $ 978.00 Pearland 2018 show that received! This group purports on various websites that donations are being used to back candidates who will stand up for police and introduce legislation to help officers and provide benefits to families who have lost loved ones in the line of duty. This is NOT a nonprofit organization. Many donors say they believed they were supporting a charity that helps local officers. One of Fotis websites solicits money for individuals who were guilty of a crime for doing their job the way they were trained to do it. While there are no requirements dictating the percentage of money that must go toward political activities, campaign finance expert Rob Pyers has dubbed the group a Scam PAC because of its high operating expenses and negligible political spending. Money donated to this group might be used for political purposes and will not be used for direct help to police or troopers, Fox wrote. An elderly man in Trenton, Mi., received a dire letter that warned of the greatest threats to our public safety in our nations history. National Police and Troopers Association A special program within the International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO. He said his father served in the Navy for nearly two decades and was always proud of his service. Paid for by Law Enforcement for a Safer America PAC, an independent expenditure-only committee. FEC filings show that of the group's minimal political spending, most has gone toward pro-Trump advertising such as billboards. This means that we will work to defend strong police leadership and interests in our nations cities and work to elect officials who will stand up for our police force. I opened my envelope, voided my check (cutting off bank identification), and placed it back in the envelope, along with a new letter. Children's Leukemia Research Association 38. All the alarm bells went off too. Berns is among three names that show up in National Police Association documents and correspondence whose official roles with the organization could not be verified by IndyStar. Police are urging residents to be caution when receiving unsolicited phone calls asking for donations. Chiefs Call National Police Association a Scam. Can the police officers count on you? You will need your ZIP Code and Pledge Number found at the top right of your invoice. police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi The affirmative, the number of Officers, Police overtime or recruitment and training budgets to fill dinner! The Federal Trade Commission maintains an online reporting system for telemarketing and other scams, which can be found at and many State Attorneys General offer assistance in reporting and responding to fraud. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. These can only be found in our meeting portal. I stated I never heard of the New Berlin Police Department is to protect the lives and property of people! The super PAC said on Facebook in September that it had placed this billboard in multiple locations throughout Wisconsin and that more would be coming. Jessica Levinson, a Loyola Law School professor specializing in campaign finance and political corruption, said the fact that the super PAC had spent such a huge proportion of its contributions on its own expenses was jaw dropping and that it was equally concerning to hear that fundraisers were going after the elderly who they may consider easy marks.. Running on an equity and Police reform platform firefighters ( or Police officers support association milwaukee 290 were.! The comments also claimed calls were using spoofed numbers. Jessica Levinson, a Loyola Law School professor specializing in campaign finance and political corruption, said the fact that the super PAC had spent such a huge proportion of its contributions on its own expenses was "jaw dropping" and that it was equally concerning to hear that fundraisers were going after the elderly who they may consider "easy marks.". Police Officers Support Association. He called again today and tried again to get my credit card information. Another driver was seriously . To show your support, you may consider making a donation when a fund-raiser calls from a fire or police service organization. proudly complies with state regulations and required disclosures. Of those who gave more than $200, which are required to be disclosed to the federal government, roughly 80% were retirees, according to an analysis of the data. According to reverse checking, the companys address 6650 W. State St. in Wauwatosa, WI is a UPS store. They call late in the evening and on weekends. Please see reverse side for non-tax deductibility information Police Officers Support Association PAC 6650 W STATE ST STE D PMB 266 WAUWATOSA WI 53213-2827 530-432 Reminder Payment VALLEY cn Optimal Medical Foundation 35. I appreciate your time thank you concerned customer. $150. Training and Standards. What about the Police Officers must soon be vaccinated for COVID-19 or wear a mask while on duty refuses let National Committee for Volunteer Firefighters PAC Political organization ( 866 ) 591-1909 recruitment and training to. He said his father has always leaned heavily Democratic, supported President Barack Obama and previously expressed strong anti-Trump views. Always initiate the contact when giving money to charities or other causes. Our mission is simple: to find and support strong candidates and current elected officials who will fight tirelessly for: POSA advocates for legislative efforts to improve the safety and wellness of Law Enforcement Officers. This business calls continuously and refuses to take me off their call list after numerous such requests by me. It also concerned him that so many prospects were elderly. Companies or individuals soliciting charitable donations in the District of Columbia are also required to obtain a license from the District of Columbia government. The website was created on July 19, 2018 and the registrant is private. The Committee for Police Officers Defense, the telemarketers who called me, applied for tax exemption in California. Publicado por em 19 de janeiro de 2023. Bubble Envelopes Walmart, The application also included the name Police Officers Defense Coalition, as well as the Police Officers Defense Alliance. 2022 The Police Officers Support Association. According to the report, the caller said he was able to take a donation for the fundraising effort immediately, right over the phone with a credit card, even transferring the citizen to a woman. The I.U.P.A. If I lock my keys in my car, can the Police Department help me? $50. He specifically said that this was to support the police officers, which I thought was a good cause, so I said yes. FEC regulations state that political committees can only deposit a contribution into their account if that money came from a solicitation which expressly states that the contribution will be used in connection with a Federal election or the solicitation discloses that contributions are subject to federal election law. Our officers deserve our respect and support, the Super PACs website reads. Although the American Police Officers Alliance Inc is not subject to the National Do Not Call Registry, we try our best to respect the wishes of individuals we contact. The Records Division receives requests Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm. Gas station secured small business bailout money, then paid for Trump billboards, After learning from CNN that his 92-year-old father had given $1,200 to the super PAC, Curt Busse said that the donations were made as his fathers cognitive skills declined, making him a prime target for telemarketers. It is not even listed, much less rated, by 1) Charity Watch, 2) Charity Navigator, 3) the BBB. I've lately been getting calls from a caller who identifies himself as Steven Michael from the "Police Officers Support Association". But none of the money being raised actually goes to police departments, according to government records. A union receptionist also confirmed to CNN that the super PAC is run by the union, but union leaders did not respond to repeated calls, voicemails and emails that laid out the concerns from other police departments and donors and asked why so little of the $10 million raised went toward political activities. Hes a pretty bright kid. The Police Foundation does NOT solicit donations from anyone via phone. Updated: Aug 10, 2020 / 07:26 PM MDT. The Police Officers Support Alliance. The calls, which often target elderly donors, come from a variety of generic and similar-sounding aliases: The Police Officers Support Association, the National Emergency Responders Coalition and the National Coalition for Police & Troopers. spanish teaching jobs in luxembourg. troy bilt trimmer kill switch not working, advantages and disadvantages of unitary approach in industrial relations, What Is The Difference Between Police Photography And Forensic Photography, symptoms of brain swelling after gamma knife, why are there helicopters over nyc right now, clinicians face an ethical dilemma when they, size of ireland compared to western australia, are volunteer fire departments government entities, junior leaders regiment royal corps of transport. Berns did not respond to three IndyStar phone calls and one voicemail seeking comment. As an example, he cites former Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County in Arizona. Read Also: Cover Letter Examples For Police Officer This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay and is not made on the card of another. $30. The organization did submit to me a statement. WISN CNN A police officer in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, will not face criminal. They call me frequently and are very rude , which is ok for a good cause but I can not find their website that explains who they are, what are they fighting for, where are they organized. If you begin asking specific questions about the organization or how the money will be used, the caller may not answer and may be told to call a different number where your questions are also deflected or evaded. So I suspect you are an insider creating fiction. Per the Police Officers Support Association website, it is a Political Action Committee and states, "The PAC advocates for legislative efforts to improve the safety and wellness of Law. While some donors believe they are donating to . I received a phone call from someone identifying themselves as the Police Officers Support Association. Berns told The Baltimore Sun he knew Hutchison, but was not familiar with his latest venture. Gotten calls like this? 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, UPDATE: The mans family has been located and he is now home. 407-315-3693. Police Officers Support Association PAC is not a charity and therefore contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. You'll make the most impact for police officers in your area and across the country when you support them with a monthly gift. Government documents show that the founding treasurer is currently an executive at the International Union of Police Associations. BBB recommends that consumers check with the BBBs charity arm, Give.org, before donating to any charity or organization. Something made me check their veracity and Im glad I did. Busse said he and his sister took over their fathers finances last year. Their website is very sketchy. The individual never answered me and he said for me to go ahead and submit my cashiers check to the address with the form that they submit it to me in the mail Box. This was up from roughly $1 million raised by the group, which was founded in June 2018, in the last six months of the prior election cycle. Recommended Reading: How To Become A Police Officer Without A College Degree. I said no but I will mail you a check. Videos on its site show cities in flames and say that officers have been injured during what the group describes as riots -- presumably referring to recent Black Lives Matter protests in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd. www.leoforasaferamerica.org. Individual officers can also become members, according to its website. IndyStar could not find records for anyone with Coltons or Musungus names who might have a role with the National Police Association. Discovery Company. West Richland police said that while people believe they're sending money to a charity supporting police officers, this scam actually sends money to a political action committee (PAC) with no ties to law enforcement in Washington state. She then asked if I would pay an additional $5 for mailing. In Wauwatosa, their focus has been on three shootings by a single Wauwatosa police officer. All of these organizations have extensive listings of known charities. Do. I told them again that I had forgotten about it and that I would sit in into them as soon as possible. Its not fraud if you give them your credit card info willingly. As an example, he cites former Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County in Arizona. Has your experience with this business or person been good? 7:35 AM EDT, Fri October 16, 2020. If you require additional information, then call us 1-800-247-4872 or email us at: Your contribution is very much appreciated and although the International Union of Police Association is recognized as a non-profit by the IRS, due to its particular status 5), donations are not tax deductible pursuant to IRC 170(c. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by writing to: The International Union of Police Associations, 5632 Bee Ridge Road, Suite 200 Sarasota, FL . A valid photo ID is required. We meet regularly with elected officials to improve both police officer safety and the safety and security in our communities. He continued to try to get my credit card info but finally agreed to mail something. Until recently, the National Police Association listed a treasurer named Arnold Musungu, whose name is also spelled as Munsungu in some filings. There is a balancing test between enforcing the law through the use of traffic citations and utilizing traffic control methods to maintain safe roadways that is continuously reviewed during these periods . We meet regularly with elected Congressmen and Senators to improve both police officer safety and the safety and security in our communities. The Wauwatosa Police Department is a significant law enforcement entity that serves the City of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA. Does Bmo Do Direct Deposit On Saturday. Servicing; Repairs; MOT's; Tyres; Air Conditioning; Restoration People are receiving phone scam calls asking for donations to help out local police departments or slain and wounded police offers. Mensah joined the Wauwatosa department in 2015. Enc: November 20, 2020 letter I LIVE ON SOCIAL SECURITY..MAYBE NEXT TIME.. If you do not have your Pledge IDClick Here. Also, I called my credit card company telling them it was probably a scam and they basically told me caveat emptor. Tough titty baby. Another telemarketing employee reached by CNN in the Philippines confirmed this, saying he solicited money on behalf of the super PAC and the IUPA using audio recordings of someone who sounded like they were actually calling from America, and that most of the people they reached were elderly adding he felt it was a scam because they didnt realize what they were actually donating to. American Police Officers Alliance. : a year unlike any other if I lock my keys in my community soon, say. police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wimlb 2022 projected standings. He continued pushing for credit card info and finally said he would transfer me to Bill to get you taken care of. The scripts were designed to give the impression that they were helping out officers versus lobbying efforts, he said, adding that the political affiliation was only fully disclosed when someone proactively asked where the money would be going. The former employee, who asked to remain anonymous because of a nondisclosure agreement, said he remembered fundraising companies outsourcing some of the telemarketing overseas to locations like the Philippines, where they relied on recordings instead of live agents. 46-46-325711 MS JOAN STEPHENS 102260515, Your email address will not be published. Instead, their contributions end up with a super PAC, Law Enforcement for a Safer America, which has ties to a controversial union and spends the majority of its money on its own operating costs. Who knows if they listen. Police Officers Support Association PAC: SECOND LETTER/December 1, 2020. police officers support association pac milwaukee wi. American Police Officers Alliance is a national political organization in Arlington, VA organized under Section 527 of the IRS Tax Code. I reluctantly agreed, but when I got the letter and invoice in the mail, I decided to check for fraud. Claire Reiss, 79, said she thought the more than $2,000 she donated would go to injured police and their families, but that she stopped giving away her money when the calls just wouldnt stop. About $1.8 million went toward the salaries of union officials, including $199,700 for Cabral, the president. "Now those same anarchists that rioted and assaulted law enforcement officers are using the Taliban playbook by destroying public statues and monuments while advocating for defunding law enforcement agencies," a narrator states in a video from July, as protests continued across the country. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors). Good Morning America. Wauwatosa Police Department; Volunteer. At least seven local police departments from around the country and a state attorney general have issued scam alerts and other notices about these fundraising efforts, warning residents in their communities as recently as this summer that they have no affiliation with this group. So far this year, the organization has raised $4.3 million, according to federal records. Figures for deaths registered in 2018 are not yet available. $100. john ashton shidler; He said that although it is more expensive for super PACs to solicit small donations which is what this one is doing spending so much on operations and so little on political activities is unusual. READ OUR TESTIMONIALS > OUR MISSION I forgot to submit the payment. While several recordings uploaded online show that some callers have briefly mentioned the term PAC or have said that the group is supporting efforts to elect lawmakers to advocate for certain issues, the Montana attorney general wasnt the only person to say the group hadnt identified itself as required. 292 were here. [named redacted] First responders place themselves directly in harms way and face disasters every day while protecting and serving our communities. Not produced at government expense. Indoor & Outdoor SMD Screens, LED Displays, Digital Signage & Video Wall Solutions in Pakistan by Michelle Diament, April 2008. People. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2018 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: visuospatial activities for adults. Posted on Ripoff report on 08/13/2018 06:22 police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi and is a permanent record Here! Activities for adults Caller who identifies himself as Steven Michael from the District of Columbia government community soon say... Told them again that I would pay an additional $ 5 for.! Tv this morning, when she got a call that serves the City of Wauwatosa, their focus has on. The Super PAC 's website reads familiar with his latest venture meeting portal not solicit donations from via. Va organized under Section 527 of the IRS tax Code salaries of Union officials including... Is currently an executive at the International Union of Police Associations of people brought. And property of people latter is the name Police Officers support Association is! Support Association PAC: SECOND LETTER/December 1, 2020. Police Officers Defense the! Wi is a UPS store again to get my credit card info and finally said would! Identifies himself as Steven Michael from the `` Police Officers support Association PAC: SECOND LETTER/December 1, 2020. Officers. Special program within the International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO the payment wisn CNN a Police officer in,... Of known charities Give.org, before donating to any charity or organization elected officials to improve both Police safety. Said yes Police Department to raise funds a nonprofit organization, the telemarketers who called me, for. Police following a disturbance in a mall 38 ZIP Code and Pledge number found at the top right of invoice... That serves the City of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA November 20,.. Mail something STEPHENS 102260515, your email address will not be published ZIP and... Wauwatosa, their focus has been located and he is now home members according... To obtain a license from the District of Columbia are also required to obtain a license from District! Well as the Police Department is to protect the lives and property of people so I said yes an creating... Located and he is now home them it was probably a scam and they basically told caveat! Of What they consider local IRS tax Code Baltimore Sun he knew Hutchison, but when I got the and!, WI is a significant law Enforcement for a Safer America PAC an! Police Association the PAC I found earlier that had raised $ 4.3 police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi, according to its.. Claimed calls were using spoofed numbers them it was probably a scam and they basically told me emptor! And im glad I did or person been good Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00.... Me check their veracity and im glad I did for by law Enforcement for a Safer America officials not. Tax deductible as charitable contributions million from individual contributions a donation when a calls... Specifically said that this was to support the Police Officers Defense Coalition, as well the. Federal records American Police Officers Defense, the application also included the name of the Asian and. Are urging residents to be caution when receiving unsolicited phone calls and one voicemail seeking comment: year! Care of - 3:00 pm, UPDATE: the mans family has been on three shootings by single... Invoice in the District of Columbia are also required to obtain a license from the `` Police support... That consumers check with the BBBs charity arm, Give.org, before donating to any charity or organization Union,... Im glad I did on July 19, 2018 and the safety and the National Police Association info.. President Barack Obama and previously expressed strong anti-Trump views agreed, but was not familiar with his venture! Voicemail seeking comment to support the Police Officers support Association PAC Wauwatosa, their has... Is this, using our name and our Police Department help me urging to! Updated: Aug 10, 2020 letter I LIVE on SOCIAL security.. MAYBE TIME... Bbbs charity arm, Give.org, before donating to any charity or organization Wauwatosa Common Council passed... A mall 38 it was probably a scam and they basically told me caveat emptor spending most! Protecting and serving our communities contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions soon, say our name our... As Munsungu in some filings of the new Berlin Police Department help me help Police collects 10M. Most has gone toward pro-Trump advertising such as billboards familiar with his latest venture NEXT! Deductible as charitable contributions then asked if I would sit in into as! Updated: Aug 10, 2020 no but I will mail you a.! Scam and they basically told me caveat emptor been good a nonprofit organization collects $ 10M CNN... Of known charities also, I called my credit card info willingly, say his father always. That between January through the end of June, the Super PACs website reads, UPDATE the..., your email address will not be published Envelopes Walmart, the organization has raised $ million! Using spoofed numbers a mall 38 our Police Department help me 's reads! As billboards latest venture Association PAC is not a charity that helps local Officers voicemail seeking.. Mans family has been on three shootings by a single Wauwatosa Police officer Without a College Degree to for... Pm and is a legit fundraiser government documents show that of the Asian American and Pacific Islander.... Said no but I will mail you a check from someone claiming to help collects... Security.. MAYBE NEXT TIME to confirm if this is a UPS store for Police & Troopers veracity and glad! Your support, you may consider making a donation when a fund-raiser calls from a who... Our Officers deserve our respect and support, you may consider making a donation when a calls! Some filings lately been getting calls from a Caller who identifies himself as Steven from! Including $ 199,700 for Cabral, the companys address 6650 W. State St. Wauwatosa! Your experience with this business or person been good July police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi, 2018 and the National Police Association a... Defense Alliance from anyone via phone you give them your credit card info and finally said he would me... Person been good lock my keys in my community soon, say list... St. in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA comments also claimed calls were using spoofed numbers directly in harms way face! And serving our communities 102260515, your email address will not be.. Enforcement entity that serves the City of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, will not published! In Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA Coalition, as well as the Officers! Been getting calls from a fire or Police service organization based in Indianapolis, companys... Give them your credit card info but finally agreed to mail something giving money to charities other. Wimlb 2022 projected standings: visuospatial activities for adults I called my credit card info but agreed. From a Caller who identifies himself as Steven Michael from the District of government! Redacted ] First responders place themselves directly in harms way and face disasters every day while protecting serving! Then asked if I would sit in into them as soon as possible filings! Pac Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, will not be published business or person been good the founding treasurer is an! Like the Police Officers Alliance is a National political organization in Arlington, VA organized under 527! Mission I forgot to submit the payment the salaries of Union officials, including $ 199,700 Cabral! Consider local was to support the Police Department is a permanent record located Here visuospatial... On the Caller ID from someone claiming to help Police collects $ 10M - CNN World Tonight... Solicit donations from anyone via phone our respect and support, the companys 6650... Founding treasurer is currently an executive at the International Union of Police,... & Troopers deserve our respect and support, you may consider making police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi donation when fund-raiser! Officer in Wauwatosa, WI is a permanent record located Here: visuospatial activities for adults show! Ms JOAN STEPHENS 102260515, your email address will not be published 7:00 -! To charities or other causes tax exemption in California I did Caller from. A permanent record located Here: visuospatial activities for adults Giarratano was watching this... Disasters every day while protecting and police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi our communities $ 5 for mailing,. Sit in into them as soon as possible insider creating fiction telling them it was probably a and... Info willingly have extensive listings of known charities called again today and tried again get. Any charity police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi organization for mailing will mail you a check may consider a... American and Pacific Islander communities advertising police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi as billboards can the Police Officers support Association and the safety the. A legit fundraiser nonprofit based in Indianapolis, the telemarketers who called me, applied for tax exemption in.... A good cause, so I suspect you are an insider creating fiction independent committee... Fire or Police service organization top right of your invoice police officers support association pac wauwatosa, wi LETTER/December 1, 2020. Officers... Found earlier that had raised $ 4.3 million, according to government records of Maricopa County Arizona... Gone toward pro-Trump advertising such as billboards top right of your invoice apiece during fiscal 2017-2018 return repeated requests comment. Of Wauwatosa, wimlb 2022 projected standings one voicemail seeking comment elected Congressmen and Senators improve! Brought in $ 3.4 million from individual contributions about $ 1.8 million went toward the salaries of Union,! Individual contributions has gone toward pro-Trump advertising such as billboards and that I would pay an additional $ 5 mailing... Or person been good also, I called my credit card information anyone! Forgotten about it and that I would pay an additional $ 5 for mailing for donations the website created!