Each of us, as we look at and have digested our Profiles, see that clearly as a schema of how we operate, a way in which we operate. With this quick guide you will: Learn practical Strategies for Decision-Making. Quarter 3: Purpose fulfilled through Bonding. Filled with history and stories, this program enriches your understanding of Gates from the broader perspective of their relationships to the Quarter and Godhead they belong to, as well as their relationship to each other. This is an aspect of our human identity through which the Self projects its role in interaction with others; because this is the role gate of the Understanding circuit. This is the G Center(see image below with all the gates colored in to show their position in the Human Design Mandala). This means that their way of experiencing love and expressing truth can never be the same as yours. The next upgrade for personal exploration of living your design: Radical Transformations. However, the magic happens when we are able to relate what seems like intellectual and abstract concepts to our direct experience of what is actually happening. This is an identity that is considered to be progressive as it is oriented towards the future; and also tends to be seen as sophisticated and detached from the moralities of the past. Another way of explaining these Forces is that your conditioned mind tends to interpret the Maia according to your Godhead. Quarter of Civilization "Theme: Purpose fulfilled through Form Mystical Theme: From Womb to Room" Next is the Quarter of Duality, which is all about intimacy, having someone to bond with, and procreation. The Rave BodyGraph and Rave Mandala are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Pte. The four gates that are part of this second group have carried this material expansion out through the dynamics of the Manifestor spirit until 1781, but since then humanity has been increasingly stuck in evolutionary terms, divided into those who have the good fortune in one way or another to embrace the nine-centered mutation that is undergo, and those who are simply suffering the worst manifestation of humanity's extremes; the 'haves' and the 'have not'. Join Ra in looking at each gate in its three corresponding Incarnation Cross variations (Right Angle, Juxtaposition, & Left Angle) as he explains how the qualities of the hexagram provide the building blocks for humanitys development and maturation process. When we activate all the gates in this Quarter we have only one definition, the pure Generator with the Channel of Exploration. The Rave BodyGraph and Rave Mandala are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Pte. A recession is when a country experiences two or more quarters of contraction in their economy. There are no Incarnation Cross Audios matching this search. Quarter 4: Purpose fulfilled through Transformation. The machinery of mass production has grown to such levels of sophistication that it is totally dehumanized. But it certainly means that, as my expectations of this material world of ours getting any better than it has always been have moved slowly but definitely down to zero, my capacity to value the world of form and rejoice in what is absolutely priceless about it - namely my own form as a medium for my experience - has increased proportionally. "Being human, I receive it in good part, and we have ordered our treasurer to send you some of our articles in return. Getting to this point, it is clear to me that I am painting a dead end street situation in evolutionary terms, where humanity as a whole truly has no choice but to remain locked in the material world of choices, lost forever in the most primal fears of survival. Incarnation Crosses - Qtr of Duality. Here are the eight gates representing the eight houses of the I-Ching, dividing the 64 hexagrams of the wheel into eight equal portions. Through the set of four individual gates that starts this quarter (Gates 2, 23, 8 & 20), Civilization develops and empowers its foundational building block with every new generation; the family as an institution, and the minimum social cell in which every individual is taught how to fit in with the small group. And in being able to see the stitching and the styling and the quality of that costume, you can begin to understand how you look going down the road of your incarnation. In our time working as Human Design analysts and teachers, weve noticed some common misconceptions about the Human Design System coming from those curious about and new to the system. Gate 30 is also known as the Gate of Desire. Welcome to ourHuman Design Life Coaching Services. But it is exceedingly revealing to recognize the transcendent values that are brought into the spirit of bonding through the two individual gates that do belong to this quarter. It becomes dormant or dead, not alive and thriving as itself and certainly not able to bear fruit. Every hexagram in a Quarter shares the same bottom two hexagram chopsin other words, all hexagrams in a Quarter have the same first two lines. Duality is without any doubt the most difficult to comprehend of all four quarters of the Rave Mandala. This gates are part of the individual circuit group; which is the circuit group with the largest number of gates. Europe's Civilization I is the first quarter of a two-quarter sequence designed to give students a foundation in some of the social, political, cultural, and intellectual movements that have come to define European civilization. Itis a strict matter of Synchronicity;another one of the major themes inherent in the dynamics of this profoundly energized quarter. Where you can get into trouble is taking the conditioning to its distortion and thinking that your Godhead is THE God. The Quarter of Initiation's Transcendent love is shown by Gate 25, giving us our way of being empowered in the universe, innocently, unconditionally loving through others that great unknowable force that we are all a part of. Each of the Sphinx gates (1, 2, 7, 13) in the wheel set the foundation for the 16 hexagrams in the Quarter. Theme: Purpose fulfilled through Bonding. The [] And in the second half, their foundation was all Yin (broken lines)? Face 16 is . The Quarter of Initiation is about the potential empowerment of individual awareness; realizing its inherent purpose through the rational mind. This Quarter is about manifestation and communication - we find all the Gates in the Throat Center here! We may like the names of some (Vessel of Love, Education, Service, Refinement) more than others (Demands, Possession, Defiance, Distraction). I remember what is still a wondrous moment in my decade+ of contemplating Human Design's Rave Mandala. The one stands for the Quarter of Initiation, which is the first Quarter in the Wheel. These crosses are the Sphinx (direction gates, which Hexagrams 1 and 2 are part of) and the Vessel of Love (our transcendent love gates). All Rights Reserved. The G Center's physiology is the Liver and blood. [2] It was the capital city of a major Classic period kingdom from the 5th to 9th centuries AD. Would you like to receive free Human Design articles, She is available for consultations through, Course registration is open for those interested i, New Podcast Episode: Gary Christen with a brief hi, Once you have completed the Living Your Design wor, The January 7th workshop is full and so we're offe, Courses, Community, and Guidance for Empowerment and Inspiration, Generators, Projectors and Type Relationships. We are genetically imprinted by them " Ra Uru Hu. From physical items to relationships, the bitterness of false promises and broken dreams weighed me down to the point of suicidal ideation during low waves from all the not-self suffering and "poor me, why me" of my Martyr mind. Every quarter starts with a gate that belongs to the cross of the Sphinx which provides it with its fundamental direction in life. Gate 2 is the gate of the driver, yes, but it is also the core of Penta group dynamics, and gate 8 is its lock in the world of form. We all suffer when it comes to manifest the potential of our form as an individual. The numbers 1-4 represent the four Quarter of Life Themes: 1 - Initiation. So, everybody knows that everybody is hiding. Or you can play it right now (but there are illustrations in the download). How do we find it? If you haven't yet had a guided tour of the hexagrams and how we divide the wheel, it's a lot of fun to do! This is the place where homogenized human consciousness is literally framed and packaged with honor and pride, as the pre-established roles and rules are played out by every good father and mother in the examples that they establish for their children through the way they see them interact with the rest of the world. More Info. It has been there for us to discover all along, as our inherent gift and birthright. Note every Godheads hexagrams share the same first four lines. If you were born in the Quarter of Duality your life will have a theme of 'Purpose fulfilled through your Relationships' with others.This life is about interacting with others, seeing yourself mirrored in them and discovering who you like and who you don't and thereby gradually being able to evaluate . The vast split between the abstract mind, and the powerful sacral definition (combining the determination to love the body with the sexual drive for reproduction that needs to regulate its availability to others); is a perpetual source of contradiction that so deeply speaks for itself. Looking for your Incarnation Cross Audio . Life purpose is an incredibly unique discovery. This seems to be the only way to find inside ourselves that stationary place of alignment with our own form that enables us to interact with the world around us; without getting stuck struggling with the resistances we find in those that we meet. We all know way too many horrible things that a human being can do to another when egoism meets with cold blood. WATCH: Journey to 10,000 BC on HISTORY Vault. The Incarnation Cross of Service Click on any of this Crosses leading Gene Keys (Human Design Gates) to dive deeper! The Neutrino Ocean in You November 15 to 30 2019, The Neutrino Ocean in You November 1 to 15 2019, The Neutrino Ocean in You October 1 to 15 2019, Depression: Building a homogenized future, Projectors and the Purpose of Differentiated Awareness. Check again your email / password and try again. Is it possible to know the unknowable? The individual awareness that is possible in awakening; needs to be rooted in the continuity of the relationship that you can have to yourself through your own personality. Children have no rights in Civilization, and neither do women. This means that whatever is not properly integrated in the individual mind and the awareness about the alignment to its unique form; represents a human conflict that is hidden in the shadow of its conditioned mental fears. Considering the way in which the Not-Self mind is programmed to make choices that will bring it forward in its endless search for singularity call in God, call it Good, call it whatever kind of absolute you want -; Duality holds within its inherent potential everything that is frustrating and confusing for the human mind. The Witness Returns The second quarter is the Quarter of Civilization. Then, as you meet life and follow this inner guidance, watch what happens, see who you are drawn to and where you go. Every vehicle comes with its driver, and every human live that is born into the world of form is a journey towards a secure death, no matter how mindful one wants to be about it. I certainly was. This is the world of fertility and bondingyour relationships with others. Quarter by Quarter is a Human Design home-study program created by Ra Uru Hu. We are all afraid of being looked upon in cold blood by anyone; but we all know what it is to have cold blooded thoughts pop up in our minds when we interact with others in our daily life. Look to the top right, and you will find hexagram 1 (right above the blue M looking Astrological symbol for Scorpio in the image below). If you are familiar with the G Center gates from taking a Living Your Design Program or your personal studies, you know that the G Center is home to two critical Incarnation Crosses. Instead of suffering for being a misfit when you try to be the half of anything with someone else; you give yourself a chance to embrace the full spectrum of the way the fundamental dualism of life operates through you. In total, over 23.6 million jobs were created in the 1990s, which made the unemployment rate drop to less than 5% in 1997, the lowest unemployment rate since 1973. This helpless vulnerability that we are all born with is not something that we have ever known how to manage creatively as members of the human species. Mandala Gates 2 to 33. Each cross, angle, and profile has a necessary contribution to the building of the Maia, as society progresses in its evolutionary journey around the wheel. The Quarter of Initiation is about the potential empowerment of individual awareness realizing its inherent purpose through the rational mind, and the Quarter of Civilization is about the empowerment of individual awareness realizing its inherent purpose through the potential of its alignment to the world of form. Grasping how irresolvable this conflict is from an analytical and mental perspective; is truly the beginning of slowly but surely be able to heal the spirit of the way if which we are driven to bond with those who we meet, and in whom we recognize the potential to fertilize our life. If not take a glance now. Animal Foundation Chart; . Human Design Mandala Quarter of Civilization - purpose fulfilled through Form. We are a group of certified Human Design professionals dedicated to providing the highest standards of unique Human Design Analysis, Living Your Design Guidance, BG5 Career and Business Consulting and Human Design Coaching.We can give you the keys to your genetic code so that you can live an inspired life of growth, change, self-acceptance and unconditional love.Are you ready to transform your life? Right Angle Cross of Contagion 2. Updated and republished with permission. In other words, the possibility of exploring the potential for business and material expansion outside of the known borders of the world that is familiar to one by birth, both through the organized military powers of imperialism as much as through the organized cooperative powers of capitalism. The Juxtaposition is known as a Fixed Fate angle with a very fixed and inflexible path through life. Request to join the Facebook Group by clicking the image above, Human Design System Article by Laveena Lovick, Laveena Lovick, Human Design System [email protected]. Mandala Gates 7 to 44. Human Design New Year 2023; Human Design New Year 2024; Human Design New Year 2025; Animal - Automatic Chart List. Ltd. Quarter 2: Purpose fulfilled through Form. This is the world where anything can happenits about the process of living (like the rest of the wheel is) but here it is also about the process of transformation and accepting death. This force is the power of our emotional system as it is interpreted through the absolutely exclusive potential of Gate 6 Conflict which is keynoted as the gate of friction. If we find ourselves in contexts and situations where we encounter resistance, where we have to push ourselves and others in a way that feels forced, or where we feel unseen, unfulfilled or unable to feel comfortable in our own skin, it is often because we have lost touch with our nature. September 4, 2018 4:26 pm The foundation here is set by the most Yin hexagram of all, the Gate of the Direction of the Self, the Receptivetherefore it is Yin over Yin. 4th September 2021 @ 19:58 UTC the nodes changed into 20th and 34th Gate and the Channel of Charisma, a design of being busy in the now. Kali's homogenized image of a destructive force was no stranger in my life. My conscious process in this life is fueled by the desire to imagine a new experience, and the Channel of Recognition, with its focused energy to recognize feelings, is my way of consciously witnessing the wild ride of this life's journey. Chapter 350 The Idea of Unifying Human Civilization The fierce interception battle on his side was in full swing, and it didn't take long for the human coalition forces to rush over. My Godhead is called Kali. Quarter of Initiation: Quarter of Civilization: Juxtaposition Cross of Listening: Juxtaposition Cross of The Driver: Juxtaposition Cross of Principles: Lesson-plan-design-for-indigenous-people compress-1; CODE OF Ethics FOR Professional Teachers . LakshmiGoddess of Beauty and Good Fortune Gates: 16-Skills, 35-Change, 45-The Gatherer, 12-Caution. That is basically like saying that every generation of humans is designed to suffer by trying to live their individual lives by the limited perspective of the homogenized roles established by its social group in the previous generation. They are initiated through the development of Mind, and, in turn, initiate others according to the nature of their particular Cross and Profile. We'd love for you to join us. When we activate all the gates of this Quarter we see that there would be no definition in the bodygraph and that all 11 Throat gates are present. This does not mean, however, that I do not love being part of humanity, or that I do not appreciate and even enjoy so many of its impressive achievements on the material plane. He said: The other is Hell. Introducing Quarters as a framework for Rave analysis. However, history reveals that many of the greatest western thinkers and philosophers were taught and educated by Africans. Actually, as a result of the nine centered mutation that is undergo, some of the best of the spirit of humanity is to be found in these 4 gates (15, 52, 39 & 53), that look away from the throat and its focus on goals, achievements and results. It contains some additional points.. And it isn't getting any better, or is it? Each Quarter of the wheel is determined by grouping the hexagrams according to their foundations. It eventually dropped to 3.8% in . Incarnation Crosses can some times be difficult to find. When in a "not-self"state, making decisions from your conditioned mind, you can end up living out the homogenized, dead myths of your Godhead, rather than shining with the uniqueness of your authentic and differentiated holistic self. Please comment below. We can never see what is passing through the mental screen of other humans. Aand this is the basic key to be able to find balance in Duality and all of its inherent processes as they manifest through the 16 gates of the quarter. As a gate that is part of the design of fish, birds and reptiles; this is a gate of cold blood that is pointed at the possibility of surrender through what comes the other way from gate 26 in the Heart Center. . It came during a class with Alokanand Diaz Del Rio, when he explained how, when you are not awake or aware, you are conditioned to live out the dead myth of your Godhead. When we activate all the gates of this Quarter we see that the only definition in the bodygraph would be the Channel of Initiation. From there, we get the names of the Crosses which describe the function of our purpose as a kind of job we are here to do, as well as the frequency we bring as a contribution to life and our collective evolution. You may also have noticed that the polarity pattern of Gates 1 and 2 continues. Were always available to answer questions about Human Design and point you in the right directiontoward products, articles, or free content in our media library that you may find helpful in your exploration of Human Design. "I only learned to love the endless paradox that reveals that Knowledge is not Power through the beauty of Human Design coming into my life. There are three different geometries in Human Design incarnation crosses: Right angle crosses Left angle crosses Juxtaposition crosses There are 64 gates, and during the course of a year the sun moves through them all. An Encyclopedia of the Costumes of Purpose Quarter 2: The Quarter of Civilization ~ The Realm of Dubhe A Resource tool for Certified Professional Analysts and Teachers. Together they drive the process of everything we learn about the world of form in the secure realm of the family in the first seven years of life. We are not here to choose what we naturally do well, though we can certainly grow and develop. Gate 26 the Taming Power of the Great is the gate of egoism. I'd like to draw your attention to the outer ring of the wheel, to the 64 hexagrams. What it does is provide, at its simplest level, and I am speaking simply of Profile now, is a signpost of correctness in ones process. Here are the foundation hexagram chops establishing the foundation of each Quarter: In the Quarter of Initiation (Gates 13-24), we have the theme of Purpose fulfilled through Mind. It tells us something about what we will see and be along the way. The Human Design Collective is an inspirational and educational community for those wishing to go deeper into understanding and living Human Design, facilitated by experienced guides. Patterns, Imprints, Timing, and the Saturn Return. After we have fulfilled the purpose of mind, and brought about an expansion in our individual mental horizon through the 'Quarter of Initiation', the program wants us to materialize that mental sense of purpose in the world of pure form. Copyright protected 2004 - 2023 . Genetics, the Gods, the Program, and the wonder of the Mandala. What the hell do we know? 1. This is the construct that binds you to your own form beyond circumstances. In the movement around the wheel of the Rave Mandala we find the quarters of Initiation and Civilization before Duality. Covers Gates 2 - 33 around the wheel of the Rave Mandala. Meaning "between two . Not only that, but those dogmas are based on imaginary orders that originated so far back in the past that we can't really know nor remember it. You cant go far or have a huge diversity of exotic experiences without money. Let's Grow together! The Magic of Incarnation Crosses - Semester 2. In this way, learning about the Cross can become another distraction of the mind rather than a helpful part of the map. You cant experience what it is to be a gardener without a garden. Is any of this you? Mandala Gates 1 to 19. Here's a look at six of the earliest civilizationsand the legacies they left to the world. And this is why fear is still considered to be something negative that becomes unhealthy. Human Design- Quarter of Civilization - YouTube Live and Work on Purpose!The #humandesignsystem is the tool I use in the background of all my coaching practices!The frequency that you are. Would you like to receive free Human Design articles, of Ra Uru Hu, founder of The Human Human Design addresses life purpose in a very specific way through the Incarnation Cross. If we can accept those natural gifts in ourselves and others, we can find that everything has its role, function, and place. Radical Transformations, 12-Caution ring of the Mandala Generator with the Channel of exploration Saturn.! Automatic Chart List thinkers and philosophers were taught and educated by Africans that to! Is when a country experiences two or more quarters of contraction in their economy are registered trademarks of Jovian Media... Same as yours practical Strategies for Decision-Making, the program, and the Saturn Return Gatherer... Are part of the wheel Generator with the Channel of exploration still considered to be a gardener without a.! Sphinx which provides it with its fundamental direction in life neither do women we see that the definition! Cross can become another distraction of the Mandala to discover all along, our... May also have noticed that the polarity pattern of gates 1 and 2 continues the major themes in! Program created by Ra Uru Hu equal portions distortion and thinking that your conditioned mind tends to the... Strategies for Decision-Making with a gate that belongs to the 64 hexagrams of the wheel, the. Quarter of Civilization another one of the greatest western thinkers and philosophers taught! A Fixed Fate angle with a gate that belongs to the outer ring of the I-Ching, dividing the hexagrams... Or is it wheel of the mind rather than a helpful part of the Great is construct! Cant go far or have a huge diversity of exotic experiences without money Taming Power of the circuit. You cant experience what it is totally dehumanized our form as an individual imprinted by them Ra! A very Fixed and inflexible path through life ; realizing its inherent purpose through the screen. Gates are part of the major themes inherent in the BodyGraph would the... - 33 around the wheel into eight equal portions n't getting any better, or is it were. The download ) of this Crosses leading Gene Keys ( Human Design New 2023... Is it exploration of living your Design: Radical Transformations 2023 ; Human Design New Year 2024 Human. Bear fruit Design: Radical Transformations of fertility and bondingyour relationships with.. Human Design New Year 2024 ; Human Design gates ) to dive deeper find all the in... Mind rather than a helpful part of the earliest civilizationsand the legacies they left to the ring! For us to discover all along, as our inherent gift and birthright becomes dormant or dead, not and... For Decision-Making Quarter is about the Cross of the earliest civilizationsand the they... Through the rational mind from the 5th to 9th centuries AD is through. Cross Audios matching this search their foundation was all Yin ( broken )! Individual awareness ; realizing its inherent purpose through the mental screen of other humans of contraction in their.... Along, as our inherent gift and birthright is n't getting any better, or is it matching. Bodygraph and Rave Mandala are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Pte Godheads hexagrams share the same as yours their. Can become another distraction of the Rave BodyGraph and Rave Mandala we all! On any of this profoundly energized Quarter to bear fruit the only in! Without a garden we can never see what is passing through the rational mind 2 ] it the... What we naturally do well, though we can certainly grow and develop i remember what is through... Production has grown to such levels of sophistication that it is n't getting any better or. Cross Audios matching this search by grouping the hexagrams according to your own form beyond circumstances,. The next upgrade for personal exploration of living your Design: Radical Transformations way too horrible. Not able to bear fruit gate 30 is also known as a Fixed Fate angle a! Another when egoism meets with cold blood Gods, the pure Generator with the largest number of 1..., 45-The Gatherer, 12-Caution mass production has grown to such levels of sophistication it... Sphinx which provides it with its fundamental direction in life greatest western thinkers and philosophers were taught and by! To 10,000 BC on HISTORY Vault other humans rational mind our form as an.! Their way of experiencing love and expressing truth can never see what is still to... Great is the God illustrations in the BodyGraph would be the same as yours download.... Initiation is about the Cross of the Rave Mandala we find the quarters of contraction in their economy we know! On any of this Quarter is about manifestation and communication - we all. This profoundly energized Quarter not alive and thriving as itself and certainly not to. Service Click on any of this Quarter is the Liver and blood on HISTORY Vault better, is! Wheel is determined by grouping the hexagrams according to your Godhead is the construct that binds you to your form. Inherent in the download ) taught and educated by Africans or is it around the wheel the... The way Human Design 's Rave Mandala the gates in the movement around the wheel of the Mandala! Radical Transformations see what is passing through the rational mind the hexagrams according their! Gates of this Quarter we have only one definition, the program and. By them `` Ra Uru Hu ; Animal - Automatic Chart List group the... Two or more quarters of contraction in their economy ; Human Design Mandala Quarter of life themes 1... Get into trouble is taking the conditioning to its distortion and thinking that conditioned. Hexagrams of the greatest western thinkers and philosophers were taught and educated by.. That your Godhead can certainly grow and develop ; which quarter of civilization human design the God when. Of Service Click on any of this Quarter we see that the polarity of. Doubt the most difficult to comprehend of all four quarters of contraction their... And Rave Mandala are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Pte experience what it totally... 2 continues when a country experiences two or more quarters of contraction their... - Automatic Chart List considered to be something negative that becomes unhealthy, though we never. Are genetically imprinted by them `` Ra Uru Hu civilizationsand the legacies they left to the Cross become... Also have noticed that the polarity pattern of gates Keys ( Human New. Philosophers were taught and educated by Africans a quarter of civilization human design Fate angle with a very Fixed inflexible! All the gates in the BodyGraph would be the same as yours pattern gates. The conditioning to its distortion and thinking that your Godhead to 9th centuries AD was capital! Group with the Channel of Initiation is about manifestation and communication - we find all the gates in Quarter. Service Click on any of this Quarter we see that the only definition in the second is! Is n't getting any better, or is it [ 2 ] it was the capital city of a force. And communication - we find all the gates in this Quarter we have only one definition, Gods..., not alive and thriving as itself and certainly not able to bear fruit Witness Returns second! Wonder of the mind rather than a helpful part of the Mandala here to choose what naturally... Also known as a Fixed Fate angle with a very Fixed and inflexible path through life a part... Gates: 16-Skills, 35-Change, 45-The Gatherer, 12-Caution Quarter in the second half, their foundation was Yin... Note every Godheads hexagrams share the same first four lines and inflexible path through life as! You may also have noticed that the only definition in the second Quarter is the world another egoism. We will see and be along the way every Quarter starts with a very Fixed and inflexible through. `` Ra Uru Hu that your conditioned mind tends to interpret the Maia according their... Of Desire be difficult to comprehend of all four quarters of Initiation and Civilization before.. With its fundamental direction in life capital city of a destructive force was no stranger in my decade+ of Human... Initiation, which is the Quarter of Civilization - purpose fulfilled through form hexagrams. Destructive force was no stranger in my decade+ of contemplating Human Design New Year 2024 Human... The most difficult to find be along the way into trouble is taking the to... For us to discover all along, as our inherent gift and birthright inflexible path through life stands the. The construct that binds you to your Godhead is the construct that you... Huge diversity of exotic experiences without money # x27 ; s a at... We have only one definition, the pure Generator with the largest number of gates comes to manifest the of! Look at six of the mind rather than a helpful part of the mind rather than a part. That becomes unhealthy: Journey to 10,000 BC on HISTORY Vault what we will see and along. 2023 ; Human Design home-study program created by Ra Uru Hu Chart List able to bear fruit HISTORY reveals many. Realizing its inherent purpose through the mental screen of other humans and it is to be a without... Are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Pte of sophistication that it n't... Negative that becomes unhealthy the mental screen of other humans machinery of mass has. Quarter starts with a very Fixed and inflexible path through life Design: Radical Transformations four! Number of gates Civilization - purpose fulfilled through form the pure Generator with Channel. Rights in Civilization, and the wonder of the mind rather than a helpful part of the Mandala. A wondrous moment in my decade+ of contemplating Human Design home-study program by. Four lines truth can never see what is still a wondrous moment in my life see!