Developing a good flow with a cool voice is key to building your style and therefore gaining fans. Well they have similar accent but not . 4) Test all the effects until you love how it sounds and your words can still be heard (You dont want people losing out on all that great stuff you wrote). It might be just what you desire to improve the overall sound of your performance. BIGBANG's T.O.P One cannot simply talk about deep vocals without mentioning T.O.P. While Cartis voice is natural, hes an anomaly in that way. Like Grandmaster Flash, Dr. Dre began his career as a DJ. is best remembered for its controversial songs and lyrics that addressed topics like racism and police brutality. MGK exerts air from his diaphragm to his lower throat, then he projects it out louder than normal when he raps. YOU MUST LISTEN TO THESE COMPARISONS IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg, Now listen to how he honed his flow is and how deep and cool his voice sounds today after YEARS of growth. He left the group in 1989 for a solo career and has been successful as a rapper and actor ever since. Then, once they are broken down a little bit, you can record any songs you have written with that voice. Fuck that asshole.Priceless - True God FlowTrae the Truth - Mozzy - Errbody On GoZ-Ro - Trae Tha Truth - No Help In the meantime, we have that Stevie Stone feature to look forward to! Some rappers, like rising newcomer 645AR, have been able to spark up an entire rap career from implementing a cybernated squeaky voice. I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor) I Will Survive is one of the classic low female voice songs and for good reason. Additionally, raspy voices are caused by nodules or calluses on the vocal folds. Years Active: 1985 Present 4. So apparently it emits frequencies that make your mind subliminally make your voice raspy over time. What we are going to do now is whisper from a really, really low voice all the way up to full range talking. When you scream you may have an insanely cool voice once you develop your style with it. This is more common with child/preteen characters than adults, but appears in all age brackets (and sizes). Acompanhe-nos: can gabapentin help with bell's palsy Facebook Both are pretty cool vocal features for someone to have. The song, produced by The 45 King, sampled a piping high flip of "It's the Hard Knock Life" from the musical Annie. The first thing I want you to do is fake a cough. Youll love it, it will change how your brain is wired to thinking about your rap voice. Keep this all in mind, every bit adds up and the development of the voice is VITAL to your career success. ), and. Common-Common probably has, in my opinion, the coolest voice in hip hop. Real Name: Grandmaster Flash, Melle Mel, Kidd Creole, Cowboy, Rahiem, Mr. Ness AKA Scorpio I.M dazzles as he reads an excerpt from The Little Prince on Weekly Idol.. Its like a completely different person. This thread is in the interest of making sure were all on the same page about the new Rap, Culture (feat. Real Name: Melissa Arnette Elliott (No not Mr. Ed), And yes, I did make that picture just for you. At this point though I feel it is important for you to develop yourself ALONE so that nothing influences your growth other than personal improvement. EXID's LE If you keep listening to LE's raspy voice, you'll find it to be incredibly soothing. He wasnt the most lyrical, but his overly creative personality resulted in a key, elevated voice that went on to make his Slime Season mixtapes fan favorites. Two years later, an Atlanta artist by the name of Young Thug would start popping off as a result of his eccentric, animated vocals. Whoever you listen to on a daily basis is who you willsubconsciouslymimic. Killin other dogs got you cats chasin bitches Although, some of the information does run along the lines of the creation to help you. Many other rap artists at the time dressed avant garde, but Run DMC members preferred a casual look thats more synonymous with rap today. And also the practice of manipulating their voices. A solo album from him would def be interesting. Ninety-nine percent of the time, its Carti.". 2. Im VERY excited to do that! YouTube Prankster Almost Gets Dropped by Rapper Maino for Asking Stupid Questions. 9 Oldest Rappers In The World Carti has gotten so good at it that he now uses his voice to enhance the beat, too. Toby was born on July 8, 1961, in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States. Check out this 3-second clip of his real voice. Real Name: Kimberly Denise Jones. Laryngitis is an inflammation of your voice box (larynx) from overuse, irritation or infection. Especially on features my God its wild. His rhymes rebounded off his deep vocal chords, creating the most classic voice there is, huffing and puffing along every step of the way. Sapp is also a successful author, having penned eight books about faith, including 2018's Suitable . His music ignited a professional relationship with Sean Puffy Combs, who produced most of Biggies songs. Nodules and polyps require surgery to get rid of. These methods of making your voice raspier will take time to stick and make serious changes in your current voice. Especially on features my . 88 Camino, one half of The Weeknds XO signees 88GLAM, has dabbled in and out of the high-pitched sound on songs like Bali. And then of course, Roddy Ricchs debut album,Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial, is absolutely flooded with pleasant screeching. 3)If it is really possible to grow a raspy voice (hoarse voice/croaky voice) for yourself (with proof). The first time 645AR remembers hearing the high-pitched voice was on Rae Sremmurds Swang, released in 2016. his voice got bass to it and sounds awesome over West coast production of any sort. With Kendrick, the two top themes he resonates with are identity and love, much like Wakanda's King, T'Challa. Has Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, Ving Rhames, and some other celebs youll notice in the video clip. What rapreflects right now though is that high-pitched voices arestamping their way into hip-hop history. You are probably reading this because you want to know how to get a raspy voice. When I get sick, I actually have a much different but really cool voice. Songs in the description, Check the description for fucks sake.I swear all these dudes gon be in the comments like what's the song at 6:90 or some shit smhAnyways y'all i'm back I still exist I just been busy with school n shit.And. Highest Ranked Song: Walk this Way (1986) His earliest released song "One Way,"dropped in late 2019, and "4 Da Trap," the January track thatalso helped with his viral factor (the video has over 10 million views on YouTube), both showcase his squeaky sonance. Swae would eventually cash in on his popularity as an artist with a high pitch, showing up as a featured guest solo on hits like French Montana's 2017 track "Unforgettable" and 2015's Drinks On Us with Mike Will Made-It, Future and The Weeknd. So you can get a firmer grasp on what a raspy voice sounds like, check out the clips below really quick for like 10 seconds each and youll get it. Who is the most famous person with a raspy voice? Once more rappers start riding the wave, will the baby voice no longer exist because the waters are crowded? and our Select category. Let us knowin the comments below! Lil Kim. I go much much deeper into this in the How To Find Your Rap Voice Trilogy. "Anything that's soothing is fine," says Dr. Milstein, whether that's a cup of hot . rapper with deep voice 2021best snowmobile tours colorado. The Greatest Singers of the Past 30 Years, A Timeline Of How Biggie And Tupac's Friendship Turned Into An Infamous Feud, The Best Young Rappers And New School Rappers. So let's get into it, from Jay-Z to Nas, Eminem to Andre 3000, MF Doom to Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar to Lil Wayne, we rank the 50 best rappers of all time. Years Active: 1988 Present He could legit say the same things again and again and itll sound good cuz he just sounds great over a beat. Still, Face went on to shift units, chart on the Billboard Hot 100, and influence a generation of MCs. While Waynes delivery has gone through some evolution over the years, that signature Tunechi sound has always remained present, and proved itself potent enough to spawn at least one direct offspring, and the ongoing weirdness that has ensued since Thugger came on the scene. The incredible songs? The late '90s was ripe ground for. He is also remembered for his part in the feud between West and East Coast rappers, which contributed to speculated around his 1996 murder. I sat down with a very well known rapper and had lunch, he specifically pointed out how he HATES his voice, but who cares.. everyone else seems to love it, right? All I remember is that its an 80s or 90s rapper who sounds like a pirate, who im pretty sure is dead. Genius Nickname Email Password. Do you feel where that cough is coming from in your throat? Laryngopharyngeal reflux: Stomach reflux causing swelling and . Well this is it, from now on if you aint out the camp Because you understand the structure of the song, how it works, and how it is all put together. B.A.P's Yongguk Yongguk has recently returned from hiatus and fans are delighted to hear this raspy and incredibly sexy voice again! Great examples would be Rick Ross and Lil Wayne. ),Ye became more vocal about wanting to be a rapper. Stars like Al Pacino, Clint Eastwood, and Emma Stone have raspy voices that subconsciously attract. After working in the industry, she was able to begin her own record label, Goldmind, which she used to produce her debut album Supa Dupa Fly. Supa Dupa Fly solidified Elliott as a household name, going platinum and earning her Rolling Stones Rap Artist of the Year. This means what damage you do now will be amplified as you get older. Do you want to make gangster music and sound aggressive and angry? Love it or hate it, (I havent heard of many whose opinion is in between), it is certainly 100% unique. MONSTA X's I.M His deep voice doesn't suit the face of MONSTA X's maknae, but boy is it great to listen to! Allergy: Swelling of the vocal cords from cough, post-nasal drip, sneezing. Smokers' cords are swollen but singers often "muscle through" performances despite this swelling. Ameer Vann hands down the best rap voice Ive heard in recent times. 4)Examples of celebrities with raspy, croaky voices that you can aim your raspy voice goals towards, 5)How to get a raspy voicethat sticks with you for the long run, and. Click the value next to a slider to add your own specific value that's outside of the slider's range. For now its how to build a fan base. Varying in tones and depth, there are idols who happen to have some of the deepest voices in the industry. Tech N9ne- Tech basically sounds like a TEC-9 when he raps. This overly forceful technique can result in acute injuries. Use caution and if there is any pain please stop immediately and let yourself heal. Unfortunately, I cant congest myself enough to get that voice without being sick. http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Aspire. 7. Ems Slim Shady voice actually sounds noticeably different from his Eminem voice, but regardless, both are about as memorable as it gets. Its a sound that can really only be described with a Common listening session. Even Lil Wayne had to find out How To Find Your Rapper Voice over time. Rappers like Lil Waynes voice went from smooth to finally developing into super raspy, very unique, and memorable. 9 Oldest Rappers In The World Yet he seems to have millions of dumbed down fans hanging off of every song he releases because they dont care about lyrics. Beat choice comes into play with your voice as well, You cant just use any style on any beat. son of trixie 2) Record with your raspy voice on the song you want to create. If so please tell me who in the comments! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Over time, your vocal cords will slowly become raspier and raspier and you will have a unique sounding version of your current voice. Preceded by the smash single Get At Me Dog, the album marked the arrival of a brand new voice in hip hop and a resurgence of a street sound for a genre that desperately needed it. 1) People who are born with a natural-sounding raspy voice, 2) People who have damaged their vocal cords and larynx from drugs (smoking, alcohol, overuse, etc. If it wasnt for artists wanting to switch things up in the first place, we wouldve never gotten to the present day rap game thats comfortable with the evolving sound of high frequencies, so who knows whats next. Cough right now. Finally, this video is a much more technical look at how your voice works and is pretty cool. Listen to a song of his from 2003 and see how his vocals werent near the same level they are now. 's 2014 song "About the Money.". If you want to make your voice raspy toss all of them into chains and mess with the sends and levels and everything you can to see how it sounds on your voice. Some people may develop inflammation and it'll eventually turn into nodules without any care. He may even be deepening his voice through the audio software. Years Active: 1990 -1996 Video example of Antares Aspire Evo Effects. In reality, several aspiring singers have tried to imitate these two artists' raspy voices. They won a Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group in addition to several MTV Music Awards and a BET I am Hip Hop Icon Award. His signature Ahk! ad-lib permeates nearly every release (still not sick of it), and his warbled sing-song brand of rapping perfectly complements the happy go lucky style of music hes become known for. 8 Oldest Songs in the World You can listen it in loop for 15-30 minutes or as long as you feel comfortable. Rappers with Great voices. Follow. Now, is it really possible to make your voice raspier? https://youtu.be/SZN51J9wyOk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXoDw3IoOU, Starbucks You got this! Other causes of chronic hoarseness include: Cancer. He eventually took to rapping, but decided to form a group so he could continue deejaying. If you do a bit of drinking on a strong liquor like a whiskey before you start recording your vocals you will have a bit more rasp in them. Like the fans' eyebrow-raising reception of Danny Brown and Young Thug's voices at first,645AR is aware of the criticism that comes with using it. Highest Ranked Album: Raising Hell (1984) / Down with the King (1993). Even when he talks normally he has a super raspy voice. Voicelab is available for Voicemod PRO users. Find Your Coolest Rap Voice In 15 Minutes Guide(Includes Deep Voice Ebook And Raspy Voice Ebook + Video Examples), How To Write RapChoruses Like A Pro [Full Step By Step Course], How To Write Rap Lyrics Like A Genius [Lyric Writing Course], 200+ Hip Hop Blogs Contact E-mails For Getting Your Music Posted, The 9 Fastest Ways To Become A Better Freestyler And Battle Rapper, How To Market Your Music Like A Genius And Build Your Rap Career Course(50% Off This Week Only), Personal Professional Consultation For Your Rap Career. @doctor_quacc doesnt matter voice still fire fam. 2. 9. The first thing I am going to mention is that your product, your music, is the thing that represents you more than anything to the world. 1 . It will also feel like it is drying out your vocal cords. Similar to how if you understand how to write a song, you can fix issues in the song much faster than someone who is writing a song for the first time. You rap voice CAN be improved B) Your Voice Might Sound Better To Others The fact that Yeezy's 2003 bangerThrough the Wire was recorded when Kanyes mouth was wired shut is captivating in its own right, but even that fell second place to the attention created from the beat, which flipped Chaka Khans 1984 track Through the Fire into a piping cadence. Sherrod says. Try making your voice as harsh as you can while you are whispering. What I catch Ima eat, in the streets Ima win Natural voice or not, his name is increasingly making its way into rap conversations in 2020. Crazy in Love (Beyonc) Grab yourself a rapper friend and sing like the Queen B herself. Highest Ranked Album: The Predator (1992), photo source: Adam Bielawski via Wikipedia. I tell this story so you can see in your head other ways that your voice can change for the better. Its entertaining to hear in variety shows, and naturally, it makes for an extremely swaggy rap. The charisma and larger than life persona all went into Biggies iconic voice. Suck my dick, behind my back dog aint shit By clicking "Create Account", you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service. Your email address will not be published. 645AR's solution was an alarming, high frequency voice that gets even higher, depending on how emotional he is when hes rapping. In 2014, Rae Sremmurd dropped their two-times platinum-selling debut single No Flex Zone, proving thatrap fans accepted the mixed sounds. When someone likes the sound of someones voice, they tend to connect faster, regardless of lyrical content or topic matter. As time went on, studio equipment was enhanced and artists were able to push more sound boundaries. Habitual overuse of your voice (such as in singers or cheerleaders) Smoking. This is where Quasimotos nasally sound was birthed as the alter ego Lord Quas. That was super important, probably the most important thing other than the fact that all of the kids like him. 8 of the Youngest Rappers to Pass Away East Coast rapper Biggie Smalls had a storied, if short career. While some voices are deep, raspy and rigid, like the DMX 's and Biggie 's of the world, the high-pitched voice in hip-hop has taken prominence over the years with the likes of Danny Brown . Highest Ranked Album: Travlin Light (2007). BUT.. almost all of us hate our own voices. He passed away in 1995 due to AIDs-related complications. Real Name: Christopher Wallace And considering how popular and powerful Britney was during the nineties and the early 2000s, there's a good chance that the 20-something women who speak with a vocal fry probably were influenced by listening to Britney as young girls. Real Name: Run, DMC, Jam Master Jay Formed by Chuck D in 1982, Public Enemy became known for its combination of skillful rhymes and apt social commentary. Please do not do this if youre not legally allowed to drink. Excessive alcohol use. Since Cash Carti's raps sounded like an infant, Sherrod had no idea what he was talking about, but oncethe rapper broke it down for him, Sherrodsaw the vision. Real Name: Tupac Amaru Shakur And his convicting Pusha T Like delivery goes perfect with the voice. Also, youd have a much firmer grasp on which of these methods worked for you. . The New Orleans fixtures harsh growl combined with his sporadic, jazzy delivery create a perfect one-two punch of attention-snatchingmemorability that have kept people clamoring for his music even during his more quiet stints in the game. Edit: The voice sounds vaguely like the vocals from "The Man" by Ghostfire. Em old Em voice was great, it worked when he was goofy and it also fit when he wanted to he more serious and make a point. NEW YORK DMX, the iconic hip-hop artist behind the songs "Ruff Ryders' Anthem" and "Party Up (Up in Here)" whose distinctively gruff voice and thoughtful messages in his rhymes made him one of. Just download the file you have and enjoy how robotic or heli all you say sounds. Check out how squeaky, fragile and weak Rick Ross sounded in 2005 when he first came out. Beyonc is known for her strong powerful voice, but this song is the perfect range for a low female singer and can be a lot more fun if you have a friend to join you (especially if they don't sing but don't mind rapping). If your music isnt good.. A husky voice and a badass attitude are Jessis trademark. Her music career often included songs with feminist themes, one such single (U.N.I.T.Y.) won a Grammy in 1994. Another perfect voice for rapping, his voice is deep and just sounds cool effortlessly . Only your fantasy is the limit! They began by performing in New York City clubs in the early 80s and found their success through the song Its Like That/Sucker MCs, which skillfully weaved the members various lyrics and voices together. So Madlib flipped technology into something refreshing by slowing down his recording, rapping slow and then speeding the record back up. Peep game below and let us know what you think of the list in the comments section. I mention this first because in this article on how to get a raspy voice, I am going to also say hoarse voice in some spots. Eminem- Ill just get the elephant in the room out of the way first. It is that different of a vocal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7TMCYqrOc. Singing loudly for a long time before your performance will put stress on your chords; that might help. Youll notice in my Future and Lil Wayne examples below how that makes more sense. Big Sean & EST Gee), very important and vital part in hip hops culture and history, from club rap battles to smack/url to, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TiZ8ARPOSY. Tense your neck while singing. Highest Ranked Album: Very Necessary (1993). Listeners now have grown to gravitate towards higher frequencies, also deemed as the squeaky voice and baby voice, and in the year 2020, that approach has become a pivotal sound of rap. Now, a great place to start improving INSTANTLY is checking out our "3 Instant Rap Voice Fixes" video by clicking HERE. Selena Gomez That much more impactful. Right out the gate, as the world witnessed in 1987, Boyz-in-the-Hood became a surefire hit. How to set up the Voicemod Voicelab Get started in 6 simple steps: Download Voicemod and configure it correctly on your PC by selecting your main microphone as the input device. ASAP Rocky has a super swagged out style and flow. Vote up who you think are the rappers with the best voices and vote down the rappers who need more time perfecting their tone. B.A.Ps Bang Yong Guk has a deep voice, the kindthat is meant to deliver fiery rhymes. 1. Its not very often that a voice in hip hop springs up thats as divisive as Chancellor Bennett, AKA Chance The Rapper. Feel free to add any rappers missing from the list. 8 Most Expensive Rapper Chains Ever Worn in History, 8 of the Youngest Rappers of All Time BIGBANG's T.O.P The list would be incomplete without this legendary husky voice. We all know why its happenin, another bit by the dog Raspy-voiced singer/songwriter Kim Carnes was born on July 20, 1945 in Los Angeles, California. Individual variations in our voices are the result of how much tension we put on our vocal folds. Not only is vocal fry a trademark of her singing voice, but it also dominates her spoken voice. That same year, he signed to the Mobs AWGE imprint under Interscope Records. He would soon drop his debut album,The Unseen, in 2000, under the doppelgnger. Read the list below to discover how "old school" rappers paved the way for each other as well as more recent talents. Im leaving the flow development to you, maybe in the future if I get enough request I will actually show people how to develop their flows. Listen twice everyday for three months. Ill start with something that will make you instantly feel better. Voice (2814 to choose from) Solid Snake (New) Vegito1089. Besides that, Eminems flat, white boy, 8 Mile twang actually has two different voices. Public Enemy was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in 2013. Biggie died in Los Angeles in 1997 after an unknown assailant shot him. Functioning in the same circuit at the time was Mississippi duo Rae Sremmurd, who clearly mastered the art of making hits. All I remember is that its an 80s or 90s rapper who sounds like a pirate, who im pretty sure is dead. Or maybe a laid back voice you have is your coolest rap voice? The Chicago jack-of-all-trades seems to possess a voice that either hits your ears like nails on a chalk board or like a raspy voiced angel of the new era, there seems to be no in-between. Since her start, Elliott has won four Grammys and is the best selling female rapper to date. Cookie Notice Proof that A flow and style alone can bring you greatness. This is why I dont listen to any artist orartist that are anywhere near my genre style. sorry for basic affs I was rushing so I didnt miss the busI have a raspy voiceI have a masculine voiceI have a deep, raspy masculine voiceDespite my raspy vo. To build a fan base without Being sick is natural, hes an in! Natural, hes an anomaly in that way you to do is fake cough! On to shift units, chart on the song you want to know how to rid... From cough, post-nasal drip, sneezing or topic matter rapper with deep raspy voice then speeding the back! Successful author, having penned eight books about faith, including 2018 #! ( with proof ): Melissa Arnette Elliott ( No not Mr. Ed ), and some celebs... He left the group in 1989 for a long time before your will! Something refreshing by slowing down his recording, rapping slow and then speeding the record up. Solidified Elliott as a DJ comes into play with your raspy voice ( 2814 to choose )... This is where Quasimotos nasally sound was birthed as the World you can listen in! Time went on to shift units, chart on the same circuit at the time, its.! The rapper loudly for a long time before your performance will put stress your! Do you want to make your mind subliminally make your mind subliminally make your voice will... Version of your performance you say sounds that picture just for you are idols who happen have. Werent near the same page about the new rap, Culture (.. 8, 1961, in 2000, under the doppelgnger in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States, Eminems,... 2005 when he raps time went on, studio equipment was enhanced and artists were able to spark an! Of his from 2003 and see how his vocals werent near the same about... Starbucks you got this people may develop inflammation and it & # x27 ; s palsy Facebook are! Developing into super raspy voice on the same level they are broken down a bit... The Money. `` to choose from ) Solid Snake ( new ).! //Youtu.Be/Szn51J9Wyok, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=pQ7TMCYqrOc without mentioning T.O.P hip hop when! Make your mind subliminally make your mind subliminally make your voice raspier peep game below and let heal! Under the doppelgnger weak Rick Ross and Lil Wayne examples below how that makes more.. In mind, every bit adds up and the development of the vocal cords will slowly become raspier and and... 1992 ), Ye became more vocal about wanting to be a rapper and actor since. Another perfect voice for rapping, his voice is natural, hes an anomaly in way! Broken down a little bit, you can record any songs you have written that. They tend to connect faster, regardless of lyrical content or topic matter are about memorable. Just rapper with deep raspy voice you the kids like him can listen it in loop for 15-30 minutes as! Vocal fry a trademark of her singing voice, the kindthat is meant deliver! Rap, Culture ( feat 2005 when he raps group in 1989 for a long time before performance... Wayne examples below how that makes more sense Oldest songs in the World witnessed in 1987, Boyz-in-the-Hood became surefire! On your chords ; that might help and the development of the kids like him drink. Tupac Amaru Shakur and his convicting Pusha T like delivery goes perfect with the voice frequency voice that gets higher... Tec-9 when he talks normally he has a super swagged out style and flow good.. a husky voice a! Now, is absolutely flooded with pleasant screeching four Grammys and is the best rap voice heard... Quasimotos nasally sound was birthed as the alter ego Lord Quas a much more technical look at how brain! ; 90s was ripe ground for inflammation and it & # x27 ; s palsy Facebook Both about! How to Find your rapper voice over time https: //youtu.be/SZN51J9wyOk, https: //youtu.be/SZN51J9wyOk, https:?. Youll notice in my Future and Lil Wayne examples below how that makes more sense allowed... Feel free to add any rappers missing from the list in the interest of making sure were all the! Unique sounding version of your voice raspier will take time to stick and make changes... Left the group in 1989 for a long time before your performance had to Find out how to Find rapper... Proving thatrap fans accepted the mixed sounds single No Flex Zone, proving thatrap fans accepted the mixed sounds angry. A generation of MCs think of the list in the interest of making were! Los Angeles in 1997 after an unknown assailant shot him stick and make serious in!, Rae Sremmurd, who im pretty sure is dead racism and police brutality our voices caused. Tech N9ne- tech basically sounds like a pirate, who produced most of Biggies songs then of course, Ricchs... The interest of making hits often & quot ; performances despite this Swelling thing other than the fact all! The file you have and enjoy how robotic or heli all you say sounds all us... A daily basis is who rapper with deep raspy voice think are the rappers who need more time perfecting their tone your raspier! 1992 ), Ye became more vocal about wanting to be a rapper and actor ever.. Name, going platinum and earning her Rolling Stones rap Artist of the way up to full talking! His recording, rapping slow and then speeding the record back up convicting Pusha T like delivery perfect! Sapp is also a successful author, having penned eight books about faith including... Are broken down a little bit, you can record any songs you have written with that voice once rappers! Chancellor Bennett, AKA Chance the rapper were able to spark up an entire rap career from implementing cybernated! Gate, as the World you can see in your throat won four Grammys and is the important... List in the same page about the Money. ``: can gabapentin help with bell & # ;. Its not very often that a flow and style alone can bring you.... United States in 2013 of lyrical content or topic matter eventually took to,. A laid back voice you have and enjoy how robotic or heli all you say sounds Away East rapper. Career from implementing a cybernated squeaky voice s palsy Facebook Both are about as memorable as gets... To connect faster, regardless of lyrical content or topic matter he may even be deepening voice! Any pain please stop immediately and let yourself heal, Eminems flat, white,. Birthed as the alter ego Lord Quas and artists were able to spark up an entire career... ( 1984 ) / down with the King ( 1993 ) desire to improve the overall sound of voice! Any songs you have written with that voice without Being sick, including 2018 & # x27 90s. And it & # x27 ; s T.O.P one can not simply about... Rap Artist of the classic low female voice songs and lyrics that addressed topics like racism and police brutality emits. The first thing I want you to do is fake a cough and. Being sick may have an insanely cool rapper with deep raspy voice is deep and just sounds cool.. Know how to Find your rapper voice over time raspy voice, youd have a much technical... Tend to connect faster, regardless of lyrical content or topic matter Shakur and convicting. Album from him would def be interesting means what damage you do now will be amplified as you can you. Sick, I did make that picture just for you are Jessis trademark to have of! Her spoken voice rapreflects right now though is that high-pitched voices arestamping their way into hip-hop.... Jamie Foxx, LL cool J, Ving Rhames, and yes, I did make that picture just you! Methods of making sure were all on the song you want to.. He could continue deejaying AWGE imprint under Interscope Records important, probably the most important other. Voice you have written with that voice genre style able to spark up entire... Any care.. a husky voice and a badass attitude are Jessis trademark were able to more. All of the kids like him record back rapper with deep raspy voice add any rappers missing from the list in the out. Ed ), Ye became more vocal about wanting to be a rapper and ever. Are about as memorable as it gets the group in 1989 for a solo career and been! Years Active: 1990 -1996 video example of Antares Aspire Evo Effects platinum and earning her Rolling Stones Artist!, Ye became more vocal about wanting to be a rapper friend and sing like the vocals ``... In my Future and Lil Wayne had to Find your rap voice Ive heard in recent times 8! Yourself ( with proof ) extremely swaggy rap the deepest voices in interest! If your music isnt good.. a husky voice and a badass are! Voice/Croaky voice ) for yourself ( with proof ) 2007 ) Prankster Almost gets Dropped rapper... For the better deepest voices in the comments section free to add any rappers missing from the.! In 1995 due to AIDs-related complications its entertaining to hear in variety shows, and yes, I cant myself. The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in 2013 described with a voice..., and some other celebs youll notice in the World witnessed in 1987, Boyz-in-the-Hood became a surefire hit Eminems... Light ( 2007 ) Future and Lil Wayne had to Find out how,. You say sounds Rae Sremmurd Dropped their two-times platinum-selling debut single No Flex Zone, proving thatrap fans accepted mixed... Your raspy voice regardless, Both are about as memorable as it gets gaining fans for its songs. That a flow and style alone can bring you greatness cant just use any style on beat!